Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Soul Episode 50 Time to stop the Fire!


A/N: So there are no more new characters to meet in this arc. Trust me. The second term is going to have a lot. I think over 30. I blame myself for not having no stop button. So I expect that is going to be 50 Episode just like this. The special between this and Power Guild will be after this one and the latest episode of Power Guild so lets begin with Drew talking with the group of Akane, Ben, and Natsu. Don't expect three Soul episodes in a row again but it may happen so don't expect it but it could happen. A long one too.

In the old school building. "You are going to her how you feel man? She is known as the heartbreaker of one thousand men." said Natsu. He hated that nickname for her because she only got that name due to her hating most people before meeting Natsu. Akane and Ben were eating Drew's food which it left Natsu was the one convince Drew which wasn't working. "Yeah so I need you to get her to the back gate of the school tomorrow." said Drew.

Natsu thought,"He is serious and that is bad. Rain is going to say no because she is dating me and he is going to be burning the building.". He imagined Drew messing up on his food as Natsu thought,"I must be over thinking this. I don't even know the date of the fire.". "Sure thing man. I will talk to her and she will go." said Natsu. "You will? Sweet! We're best buddies now!" said Drew. Drew hugged him as Natsu said,"Easy there buddy. I have to take this.".

He left the room as it was Alice calling him. "What?! You are coming to school?" said Natsu. "Yeah because if I don't, I will be expelled. His name is Emilio Morgan." said Alice. "Of course the bald one would have something to do with it." said Natsu. He looked inside as he saw Drew talking while he is cooking with the two. "Yep. It is go time now." thought Natsu. "So what should I do? I don't want to be expelled." said Alice.

Natsu said,"Okay. Come to school tomorrow.". "But..." said Alice. "Yeah. I know what is going to happen and trust me, I don't want to happen either because me, you, and Drew will be blamed and I want you guys to be happy too. So I have figured a way to stop the fire in its tracks.". "Really? How did you?" said Alice. "Trust me." said Natsu. "I will. Bye Natsu." said Alice. She hanged up as Natsu looked at Drew and he said,"The only way.".

The next day. "You are going to swap bodies with Drew Cain?!" said the club room. Natsu looked at Akane, Ben, Issac, Sonya, Rain, and Urara as he said,"It is the best way that I got. Alice is coming to be here today so we are running out of time.". "It makes sense man." said Issac. "Yeah. His love for cooking is going to cost him his life one of these days. He somehow forgets all of the time that I do nag him about him." said Sonya.

Akane said,"So he is waiting out back to confess.". "Yeah. I hate that my pride as a man will be hurt by this. I have to kiss a guy but there is no option." said Natsu. "You and I kiss all of the time. We do it so much that we have should have a law against it." said Issac. "You're not helping Issac." said Ben who punched him. "So if you kiss him and swap bodies, he may try cook in the building. I mean he is supposed to be a good cook." said Urara.

Ben said,"It was.". "And this is where you guys come in. When me and Drew swap bodies, you all jump him. We lock him in the room and I stay away from the building. By doing this, no fire and we are safe." said Natsu. "Huh." said Sonya. "A little brute for me but I can do it." said Issac. "Okay. It is time to go so we can do this. We have to. If we can get through today, nothing is going to stop for the rest of the summer." said Natsu.

Drew stood there and he was moving the toothpick around in his mouth. "Man. Where the hell is she already?" said Drew. He heard footsteps as he saw Ben, Issac, and Natsu standing there. "Oh hey you guys. What is going on? Rain would supposed to be here already. I mean did you forget to tell her to show up." said Drew. He looked at Natsu as he said,"No freaking way. She send you to reject me in her place!".

He sulked as Natsu said,"No. She didn't.". "She totally would though." thought Ben. "Then why isn't she here man?! She told you something, didn't she?! Just spit out man. Don't leave a bro hanging on here?!" said Drew. "Calm down Drew. Time for you to listen and I really mean listen to me. Kiss me Drew." said Natsu. Drew went back as he said while sulking,"She really did reject me and then I got confessed to by a guy. Worse day ever.".

Natsu said,"How did you come to that conclusion?!". "You must be joking man. I mean you must be a good looking guy to the chicas here." said Drew. "I'm not joking. I am serious." said Natsu. "Huh? I can't believe this." said Drew. "It is true man so you better say yes Drew or Natsu here will be going on a rampage causing death to everyone." said Issac. "Issac/ Shut the hell up. You are not helping his case here." said Ben.

Drew said,"I never expected that you would feel that way about me Natsu. My childhood friend who goes here is in love with girls so it isn't that weird.". "I really don't care anymore. I just want to kiss you." thought Natsu. "No. I can't." said Drew. "Huh?" said Natsu/ "I am sorry bro but the only one for me is Rain. Sorry." said Drew. "Well Natsu, there are other fish in the sea." said Issac. 'Shut up. You really need to learn when to shut up." said Natsu.

Ben said,"Okay then. Lets grab him already.". "Right." said Issac. The two then grabbed Drew as he said,"Huh?!". "Now Natsu!" said Issac. Natsu got close to him as he said,"Sorry about this Drew but I have no time to explain it to you now. Story time will be later.". He was about to kiss him but then he sensed something. He went back as Ben and Issac were thrown away and they were both burned by Drew.

Ben said,"Son of a bitch!". "He is strong!" said Issac. The two were on the floor as Drew said,"You need to try harder than that Natsu. I mean getting your friends to help you is shameful.". "I guess I'll have to beat my love into you." said Natsu. "You're not getting the point are you Natsu? Love isn't at all violence." said Issac. "You have no right to talk about that Issac." said Ben. Drew and Natsu were fighting as it felt intense.

Later. The three boys walked back to the girls. "So why the hell didn't you help us?" said Ben. "We were going to lose man." said Issac. "You could have helped." said Natsu. They went into the room as Akane said,"So how did it go?". "Welcome back." said Rain. "That was quicker than I thought. I mean just wow." said Sonya. "You could have told us about his unnatural strength since you two are childhood friends!" said Ben.

He sat down as Urara said,"So it really did happened. Huh. I guess you getting rejected by Drew is a bad thing.". "I hate you all. So you were expected us to fail?" said Natsu. "Well. I did have a vision about you three looking like crap." said a voice. Natsu turned around to see Alice standing there. "So hi Alice." said Natsu. "I kissed Sonya here to find out your little plan." said Alice. "So you don't mind kissing girls? I guess you used your tongue right?" thought Natsu.

Natsu said,"So what are you doing here Alice?!". " I actually decided to take a look Natsu. You said that you were in the Unknown Club and your good friend Rain told me everything along with your curse. So why didn't you tell me about the others?" said Alice. "You told her?!" said Natsu. "She is going to know eventually and why didn't you tell her?" said Rain. "I have my very petite and stupid reasons." said Natsu.

Alice said."You know that I actually thought that you were working by yourself this entire time but I guess you like lying to people.". "Well.." said Natsu. Alice hugged the girls as she said,"Why didn't you tell me that you had friends?". "You thought that I didn't. Huh. You made stereotypical blondes out there look smarter." said Natsu. "How about letting me into the hug Alice?" said Issac. Ben push him down as he said,"Idiot.".

Alice said,"So what is the plan now? You can't swap bodies with Drew now.". "We are boned." said Akane. "Nope. We still have another option and I hate using it. Me and Rain swap. I will go accept Drew's love for her. I hate doing it since I am her boyfriend. We give him what he wants so none of us get in trouble for the fire." said Natsu. "Not happening Natsu. That will only complicated things in the long run. I don't want you dating a guy while dating me." said Rain.

Natsu said,"We don't have time to argue Rain! The guy is waiting for you so you need to get going to kiss the boy or I will do it.". "No Natsu." said Rain. "They are an interesting couple." said Alice. "It is a good word for it." said Urara. "Okay. To stop the bloodshed, how about Natsu here goes on a date in Rain's body." said Issac. The couple looked at him as he said,"You need Drew away from school to prevent the fire so a date will work.".

Sonya said,"You make a good point.". "Wow. I am impressed." said Ben. "It is only going to be just walking and talking. You okay with that Rain?" said Issac. "Yes." said Rain. "So we are going to stop the fire on my feminine wiles. I got this." said Natsu. "We're doomed." said Issac and Sonya. The tall boy flicked them as Akane said,"This is way of Natsu of punching them.". "Ah. That makes sense in a way." said Alice.

Rain (Natsu) said,"Okay. Lets do this.". "We sure are Natsu." said Natsu (Rain). "Is that really you in there Natsu?! You can actually do that." said Alice. "Yep. It is thanks to Rain's sweet power that I get to be in her body.." said Rain (Natsu). "It isn't yours alright." said Sonya. "So what are they? They are all so amazing according to what I have heard so far." said Alice. "We should start moving. Drew is waiting for Natsu right?" said Natsu (Rain).

Issac said,"Okay. Time for the battle plan.". "Battle plan? We're not going to war." said Rain. "First thing. Natsu will be getting Drew off school grounds. The only way that we got right now is keep him off the grounds so that the building doesn't burn down." said Issac. 'Yeah. I got this in the bag due to me looking good." said Rain. Alice sighed as she said,"Does he?". "Less than Issac." said Akane. "It isn't saying a lot though." said Urara.

Issac said,"Okay thanks to the magic hat. Helping you is going to be Akane, Alice, Ben, and Sonya. I think you four know the drill.". "Yep." said Ben who shivered. "So what are they doing?" said Rain who looked at them. "They are going to be the group to see if you actually changed the future due to the fact that you are going to be walking blind." said Issac. "So we can do that." said Rain/ "Yeah. I sorta of inspired a vision of the fire too." said Sonya.

Rain said,"So are you enjoying kissing Alice?". "This is for the greater good Natsu because we have to do it too." said Akane. "Yeah. I know. So what was the vision?" said Rain. "It was different than the last one since it was here in the club room. The old building was still on fire." said Alice. "You're guessing that Sonya can see the fire from here instead of being up and close like us." said Rain. "Yes and we learned something cool." said Alice.

Alice pointed to the clock as she said,"We found out the time of the fire because this clock was in her vision. The clock said,"8-17-15. 8:05 P.M.". "So that is today. Good job Sonya." said Rain. "Yeah. I guess you can be useful." said Issac. "Can I?" said Sonya. "Later. We only have two hours until the fire." said Urara. "So how are you going to know that you changed the future Alice? I mean I think Sonya would get stale after a while." said Rain.

She dodge her as Alice said,"If I have a vision and until it actually comes true, it was stay the same. I mean I could kiss a girl one hundred times but it would stay the same. It is a rule after all.". "Ah. That is why I kept seeing underwear when I kissed Issac." said Rain. "And he is also a pervert." said Ben who sighed. "With that, we can use to our advantage because she will have a different vision and with more people will be helpful." said Issac.

Natsu said,"Me, Issac, and Urara will be playing the middle man. We will be following you on the date and keep you update on the vision.". "So keep the call function on." said Urara. "K. So that is the plan." said Rain. "Yep. We are all helping you, Alice, and Drew. This plan is going to rest on you man so you got this." said Issac. "Yep. I think I can keep Drew distracted for two hours in my sleep so prepare to watch me in action." said Rain.

Later. Drew was shocked to see Rain (Natsu) standing there acting like Rain. "Sorry for making you wait Drew. I really hope that I didn't make you wait so long because Natsu said that you need to talk to me about something." said Rain (Natsu). "Rain! You are here. I didn't wait that long. I mean I just got here." said Drew. He was blushing as Rain thought,"Okay. I feel bad for doing this.". "So what did you need to talk with me about?" said Rain.

Drew said,"Well yeah. He is a good guy to say the least. I have been meaning to tell you something pretty important! I l...". She put her finger to his lips as she said,"Wait. Before you say anything, you are really strong right? So can I ask you for a favor?". "Huh?" said Drew. Rain grabbed his hands as she said,"Will you come shopping with me Drew?". "What?" said Drew. "There is something that I really want to buy but the shop is going to close. So that is why I am asking you Drew." said Rain.

She made a pout as she said,"Please with sugar on top.". "Yeah. You got the man for the job." said Drew who blushed. "Perfect. I guess writing stuff that girls like for a while made me a master of them and I think I could attract any boys. I really need to switch up how I say that." thought Rain. She went to the gate as she said,"Come on Drew.". He followed her as her phone rang. "Hold on a second Drew because it could be my dad." said Rain.

She answered it as she said,"So what happened guys?". "Nothing at all Natsu. You really do a good girl though so after this, you and me." said Issac. "What?! Why not?!" said Rain. Drew looked at her as Urara said,"I am guessing because you didn't let Drew ask you out yet. I bet that he is saving you for after your shopping trip.". "So this isn't going to be easy Natsu and don't shake my ass at him. I'll hurt you." said Natsu

Rain said,"So what now?". "Changing to Plan B. The goal of Drew is to ask you out so what do you have to do man?" said Issac. "Yep. Time to block him." said Rain. A little while later. They were at the mall as Rain said,"Wow. There are a lot of people here.". "Yeah. I guess we should have expected that." said Drew. "It is also so busy here. I bet we can't have a nice through conversation here?" said Rain. "Yeah." said Drew.

Rain thought,"One more hour to go!". Her phone rang as Drew said,"Man. Your folks really love you Rain.". "I will be right back. Promise." said Rain. She answered it as Urara said,"Nothing.". "Are you serious?!" said Rain. "What are you doing Natsu?! Things are getting worse! Akane, Ben, and Sonya are now in front of the fire with us!" yelled Alice. "Huh?! I can't even believe." said Rain. "Did he get that?" said Natsu who had his phone near Issac's phone.

Issac said,"The future is changing because of Plan B.". "So what should I do?" said Rain. "The best option is to keep going because the future is at least changing." said Urara. "Yeah but he is very much determined to ask me out." said Rain. "We're down to the wire then. We are going to plan C which is ditching him there. I mean it is going to take at least an hour to get the school with the trains. So good luck Natsu." said Natsu.

"What?! You have to go?!" said Drew. "Yeah. My mom is in an accident and I need to get going to be by her side." said Rain. "But we haven't!" said Drew. "I know. So as an apology, can we do this again tomorrow?" said Rain. He looked at her as Rain thought,"Please say yes!". "Sure. Just call me okay." said Drew. "Nice. He isn't depressed." though Rain. "Okay then. Bye! I will see you tomorrow Drew." said Rain. She ran off as Drew stood there.

Rain left the mall as she said,"Yep. I changed the future so did it work Issac?" "Idiot! Get the hell out of there right now! Adding fuel to his fire aren't you?! Take a look around!" yelled Issac. Rain looked around and she saw that she was Love Boulevard. "Son of a bitch." said Rain. "Wow. You really can push a guy to confess. I love you Rain!" said Drew. Rain turned around as Sonya was kissed by Alice as Alice said,"What are you doing Natsu? You are making it worse.".

Rain looked around and she saw that the other couples were looking at them as Drew said,"You know what? I will say it again. I love you Rain! Will you go out with me!?". "What?!" said Rain. "Yep. We are boned. So what do I do now?! I can't reject him in front of the crowd or his next stop will be the old school building. So I have only one way out of this. I have to accept him." thought Rain. "Okay. I want to be your ..." said Rain.

The two teens heard,"Stop!". Natsu stood there as Issac and Urara tried to stop him but they failed in many ways. "What the?" said Rain. Drew was shocked as Issac said,"Hey man! What is wrong with you?!". "What are you all doing all out here in the open?!" said Rain. "Is something wrong Rain? And is something going on?" said Drew. "Oh nothing. It is just Natsu. He is a little weird. I wonder what he is doing here?" said Rain.

The two kissed as Natsu was back in his body and shocked. "I am sorry Drew but my lips are belong to my boyfriend who can be a really big idiot sometimes. I am really sorry that I led you on like that because I felt like it was going to be fun." said Rain. "What are you doing?! Take that back right now Rain!" yelled Natsu. Drew ran away as Natsu said,"Hey Drew! Stop!". He was gone as Natsu looked at her.

Natsu said,"Are you serious!? You just cost us our lives by letting him the emotional wreck go nuts on the old school building.". "It was the only way not to mention that our bodyswap was getting us nowhere fast." said Rain. "I had it in the bag. We only have forty minutes till the time!" I have to go now!" said Natsu. "Where?" said Issac and Urara. "To the dam building to swap bodies with Drew before it happens!" said Natsu. He was gone.

At the Unknown club room. "The future changed a lot right?!" said Ben. "Yeah. How did Natsu mess it up badly?!" said Sonya. "It isn't his fault Sonya. It is still bad." said Akane. "You guys are right but Natsu isn't the one to blame Sonya. We did update Rain so they should be able to fix things. So it is time for another kiss." said Alice. Akane and Ben said,"You're up Sonya.". "What?!" said Sonya. "I need to see the future because we are going to be screwed." said Alice.

The two kissed as Ben said,"So does Sonya like this?". "I think she does." said Akane. Alice stood in place as Sonya said,"So did it?". "No! The future is the same!" said Alice. She looked at the building as Ben said,"So what are we going to do?". "The building is still there so we have a chance to stop this fire in its tracks." said Akane. "Yeah. It really matters on our friends here." said Alice. In the building however.

"Open the door Drew!" yelled Natsu. He was trying to break down the door with a hammer as Drew said,"Screw you bastard! This day has been hell! You tried kissed me and then you kissed the love of my life and the fact that you are dating her never came up! Screw you! She rejected me for you in the first place Goliath and I thought that you were my best friend!". "I need to tell you something and you need to listen to me!" said Natsu.

Drew yelled,"Don't care!". "Fine then! Here you go! It sounds nuts but we saw the future! You burn the building down! Me and Alice get blamed for it! I have been doing everything in my power to stop it because I want her to be happy! You must have suspected something Drew! Rain was in on it! So open the dam door Drew!" yelled Natsu. Drew was quiet as Natsu pounded on the door. "Drew!" said Natsu.

Drew said,"Okay. I don't understand what is going on here but you aren't lying to me so I need to be alone.". He locked the door as Natsu said,"Do you lock the door Drew?! You need to open the door Drew! Drew I don't give a dam about you cooking but don't use fire! The shrimp can wait until after 8:05!". "Natsu!" said a voice. Natsu turned around as he saw Rain. "Natsu. Things change so get out of here!" said Rain.

Natsu said,"Rain?! What are you doing here?!". "Because.." said Rain. The door opened as Drew said with a smile,"Is that Rain?". Natsu opened the door and he kissed him. A new vision was there was no fire. "Yes! There was no fire in the vision! We did it! We stopped the fire!" said Alice. Alice hug Sonya who enjoyed it as Akane said,"Good job Natsu.". "I would say that we all did a good job too Akane." said Ben. The four celebrated a good job done.

Drew said,"So let me get this straight! We swapped bodies because of Rain's power?". "Yes. Can you learn to take care of your lips? It taste like shrimp." said Natsu. "That is so cool bro. I mean so many people have power at school." said Drew. "You know that I have to pay you back for making my girl watch me kiss people than other than her." said Natsu. He held Drew as Alice said,"Natsu. We got rid of the burning building remember?".

Ben said,"So are you sure about that?". "Yep. I kissed Sonya to see that the old building is going to be through renovations." said Alice. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" said Issac. "That is good then you guys." said Akane. "The answer to stop the future was kissing Drew. I think we over think it you guys." said Urara. "It was all in the timing too." said Rain. "I still think you guys are nuts. I mean I've a cook's pride and I wouldn't burn down a building." said Drew.

Natsu said,"If you're going to cook here, don't use fire okay.". "Gotcha bro. So it is time for the crowd to ask a question. I want to join the Unknown Club." said Drew. "Huh." said Natsu. "Are you serious Drew? I mean you hate clubs." said Sonya. "Yeah I do. I think the mystery of the whole thing got me pumped up for this shit and I am a pretty good cook." said Drew. "True." said Ben. "We can't let him leave unless you want to erase his memory Natsu." said Akane.

Rain said,"Don't. Natsu hates doing it in the first place so let him join the club.". "Sweet! I get to be with my two favorite people who are dating." said Drew. "Oh no. I don't like him being here." said Sonya. "Since when do you have a decision?" said Issac. "You just want to steal Rain from Natsu and he won't notice it because he is an idiot sometimes." said Sonya. "So can I throw out the window for the love of god say yes?" said Natsu.

Urara said,"Nope.". "Oh. Like you are any better. You were enjoying kissing Alice." said Drew. "If you join the club, no frying in the room." said Sonya. "But you love my cooking the most Sonya. So don't judge." said Drew. The two argue as the group watched. Alice tapped Natsu's shoulder as Alice said,"Can we talk?". Later. Alice hugged him and she said,"Thank you Natsu!". Natsu blushed since she is so pretty.

Alice said,"So does Rain hug you often?". "Yeah but it is weird Alice." said Natsu. "You would have gotten a kiss but then you would see my future." said Alice. "You need to discover the customs here fast." said Natsu. "Anyway, I get to have fun new semester so I love you Natsu and I don't in that way boy." said Alice. "I know and I was in trouble too so it isn't that weird." said Natsu. He was blushing as Alice thought,"He is really cute sometimes.".

Natsu said,"Alice. Tell me what the last vision that you had was.". "Why?" said Alice. "I know that I sound strange but I have some questions." said Natsu. "I mean I thought Rain would have told you the truth." said Alice. He listen to her as he said,"She was going to take the blame instead?! Why in the gods name.". "I don't know Natsu. Maybe she was going to take the fall instead of you. She love you and if I were in her shoes, I would do the same." said Alice. "Dam it." said Natsu.

On the roof, Rain was reading a book as Natsu looked out to the city across the ocean. You do forget that Star Valley is on an island sometimes. "So Alice told you then." said Rain. "Why?" said Natsu. "I don't think it matters now." said Rain. "It doesn't but we got lucky. I mean Drew opened the door due to you so you would be the cute arsonist right now. Thanks Rain." said Natsu. "No need Natsu. It is what we do for each other." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I thought that you knew me. You believed me.". He held her book as he threw into the air and he threw Supernova at it. "Don't you ever do that shit again! I don't want you to lose this life due to me! You are happy and I want that more than anything! You are a part of my life that I can't see myself without! So don't!" yelled Natsu. He was pissed off as Rain said,"I won't.". She hugged him as Natsu said,"Sorry Rain.". He was crying.

After getting a drink of water, Natsu went back to the room. "You really mean it Sonya?" said Drew who smiled. "Yes. I am tired of arguing with you. This is our club and our rules." said Sonya. "You know that it isn't hers right?" said Ben. Drew smacked Natsu in the chest as he said,"Man. It is going to be so awesome to be together in a club.". "Stop that now or I will you." said Natsu. "Oh. So the entire group is here." said a voice.

Kana stood there with Blaine as she said,"Well. I finally found out Alice's power after a lot of work in the plan.". Issac then stopped the other vice president aka Akane from saying anything. "I bet you are so shocked that you can't even hide it. I am the best aren't I?" said Kana. 'So where did you find this info of yours? A dump?" thought Sonya. "Should I tell you? The choices." said Kana. The boys excluding Natsu smiled as Kana's bra was open.

Blaine was on the floor in blood loss as Kana said,"God dam it!". She went nuts as Urara said,"I think she likes doing this.". "She is dense." said Rain. Natsu said,"Well, that is what makes her Kana.". She slapped him again as Natsu said,"And I thought that Issac was the butt monkey but it was I. Truly, it is an interesting turn of events.". He fell over as Drew said,"Man. This club is fun.". "Not for me. It is painful." said Natsu.

Next Time,
Shorter Episodes. The Second Term begins with some interesting characters joining the fray. That isn't saying a lot but it is something right.  
   
Body Swaps
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.      
Natsu to Drew. Seen offscreen
Drew to Natsu. Seen offscreen.

No comments:

Post a Comment