Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Soul Episode 46 Day 2.


A/N:Bad at writing titles but hey, I hope I explain them but I could be dead wrong about that. I mean I'm only human. So we met all of the characters that are going to be in this arc so expect no more surprises from me. I mean someone other than Natsu has a fiancee. It is a shock to me but I had the idea for a while so enjoy it. I hope Natsu and Rain don't break up over this. Also if I mess up the way to say fiancee, I blame the spelling and myself. I mean they sound the same to me and I will try to catch myself but no promises.

Natsu was sitting in Rain's room with Rain staring him down. Akane, Cole, Issac, Sonya, and Urara were nearby the couple. "So when were you going to tell me about your lovely fiancee Natsu? She is really nice to you." said Rain. Akane, Cole, Issac, and Natsu knew that Rain was really mad despite not showing her emotions. "I think you should calm down." said Natsu. Rain use her powers to freeze one of the pillows as Issac said,"She is angry by the way.".

Sonya said,"So why don't we use the Sorcerer power to learn more about your fiancee? I mean what power do you have right now Natsu?". "The Allure power. Why do you...?" said Natsu. Sonya kissed Natsu as Urara said,"So what is it like?". Sonya said,"My Natsu bear is so cute.". "Yep. It's working because he is going to be mine." said Issac. He kissed Natsu as the two said,"Natsu is amazing and he is sexy.".

Rain growled as Urara said,"Maybe you should kiss them now Natsu.". Natsu was about to kiss both of them but he was stopped by Rain who grabbed his arm. "Okay. Lets try to kiss someone else." said Sonia. She kissed Akane as Cole blushed. "So hot!" said Issac. "I think I am going to be enjoy this by putting it to memory." said Natsu. Rain slapped him on the back of the head as the two girls said,"So what is supposed to happen?".

Urara said,"Strange. Maybe it doesn't work when you kiss another person.". Sonya kissed Rain as the boyfriend said,"Hey! Those lips belong to me and me alone!". "How do you think I feel?" said Rain who pouted. "We didn't swap bodies? You swap bodies by kissing right?" said Sonya. "Yes. I guess powers don't overlap. We should try kissing Natsu." said Rain. "Huh?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I mean I don't want you too though." said Sonya.

The two kissed as Rain (Natsu) said,"Man. I missed this body. So what was that trying to prove? This plan of yours Sonya makes no sense.". She saw Issac and Sonya sulking as Urara said,"What is going on with them?". "I don't feel any love for you man. I mean it felt like sunshine and rainbows but now it is like someone puked on me." said Issac. "I'm not in love with Rain any more either. So can you two go back to normal?" said Sonya.

Urara said,"Is this normal?". "Yes." said Akane and Cole. "So this proves that if Natsu isn't in his body, the Allure power won't work." said Natsu (Rain). "I see. So am I next or is it Cole? I would not kiss a guy till I'm dating." said Urara. "The powers can't work on me so get used to it." said Cole. "So can you guys go back? We have a fun day at the beach don't we?" said Akane. "Yeah. You guys do. I don't." said Issac.

Natsu and Rain switched back as Rain said,"We're talking about this in the morning,". "Right. Good night." said Natsu. Issac grabbed his arm as he said,"You know we don't have to sleep right?". "No. I want my Natsu to stay here with me." said Sonya. The two glared at each other as Cole said,"This is going to be a long night.". "Natsu." said the two in love. Before Rain attack them, Cole froze the two as he said,"Good night.". The boys left the room as the girls got ready for bed.

The next day, Natsu's phone was going off. "One more minute. I'm tired." said Natsu. He pressed the snooze button as he felt someone. Issac was grabbing him as he said,"Oh Natsu.". "Get off me!" said Natsu. He kicked Issac straight into the wall walking up most of the resort. "Natsu. We really need to control that anger of yours." said Terry who yawned. 'It does work as a good alarm clock thought. It works well." said Cole.

In the cafeteria. "So he has been like this all morning?" said Akane. Natsu was being feed by the two who loved him. "So what is up with them you guys? I mean this is the normal Issac here but Sonya is acting weird." said Dana. "A long story. So what are you going to do about it Natsu?" said Urara. "I got it! I will call Kana." said Natsu. "You have her number?" said Rain. "Yeah. It is in the student's registry. So could someone?" said Natsu.

Cole froze Issac and Sonya as Urara said,"That is going to cause serious effects later on. You know that right?". "I do but I owe Natsu. So got lucky with calling Kana." said Cole. "Thanks man." said Natsu. He was gone as Terry said,"Kana? You mean that Kana?". "You know her?" said Dana. "I'm in love with you Dana. Kana is really popular with the guys and Harry keeps talking about her when I call him." said Terry.

Akane said,"So is she a?". "A big one. I mean she has more guys than Natsu has girls as fans. I mean girls really like his personality and so do those two." said Terry. "Ah. That makes sense. So when is Natsu coming back?" said Urara. "In a few minutes. Kana usually yells at the person if she doesn't like them and if she does, she does a mild scream." said Cole. "So how do you know this all Cole?" said Rain.

Carly walked over as she said,"He and Kana used to be friends in middle school right?". "Yeah and the term friend is a little off. She talked to me in class while you and Akane did BFF stuff because I wasn't invited." said Cole. "Ah. So are you going to unfreeze them?" said Dana, Terry, and Urara in unison. "Sure. Just wait a few seconds and they'll be unfrozen." said Cole. "You're a good person so where is Thunder Grip?" said Rain.

Carly said,"Thunder Grip?". "Cole's fiancee. She is pretty flat if you ask me." said Issac. Sonya was enjoying her breakfast as Terry said,"That was fast.". "Told you." said Cole. "So where is my Natsu anyway?" said Sonya. "He is mine. I may be in love with the females but Natsu is my true love and I will fight for him." said Issac. "Can you freeze him again Cole?" said Dana. Cole's hand glowed blue as Akane and Carly said,"No.". "Fine." said Cole.

Meanwhile, Natsu had his phone away from his ear as Kana was yelling at him. "Why are you calling me Natsu!?" yelled Kana. "First Kana. Take a deep breath." said Natsu. Kana calmed down as Natsu put the phone back to his ear. "Where are you right now?" said Natsu. "Somewhere pretty interesting Natsu. I'm not telling you where." said Kana. "Hawaii? I heard that it is pretty nice this time of year and the waves are incredible." said Natsu.

Kana yelled,"No Idiot!". "And we're back to the yelling. Fun." thought Natsu. "So why did you really call me Natsu?" said Kana. "Okay. I kissed someone and I still have your power so I need you to get rid of it." said Natsu. "Are you stupid?" said Kana. "Actually. I'm one of the smartest. I just can't stop my friend and Issac." said Natsu. "I knew that idiot was stupid. So what are you going to do? I can't just appear at your beck and call." said Kana.

Natsu said,"Why can't you?". "I'm not your maid!" said Kana. "You would make a good maid except for that temper of yours." said Natsu. "Solve your problem yourself idiot!" said Kana. She hanged up as Natsu said,"Well, that plan bombed.". He then saw Jane along with Alberto and Marcos. "So are of the manga/anime club bad at studying? I mean they could be smart since they read more than normal people." thought Natsu.

He thought about it as he said,"I wonder if that could work.". He walked back over to his friends as Akane, Cole, Issac, Rain, Sonya, and Urara were sitting. "So where did Carly, Dana, and Terry go? I thought I sensed them or am I wrong? Astral is hard to learn and master according to my kids." said Natsu. "They're going to the beach. So what did Kana tell you?" said Urara. "She call me stupid and hanged up." said Natsu.

"That is Kana for you. I think I should ask her. She may listen to me." said Cole. Akane said,"So we have one problem solved but we still have three more.". "Yeah. I don't want anyone kissing my Natsu in a romantic way." said Sonya. "Actually he belongs to me." said Issac. The two glared at each other as Rain said,"Any ideas? I'm up for anything.". "We could kiss Rain in the most romantic way. It also solves both problems." said Natsu.

"He's right. I mean Rio is going to be spend the days with her fiance and since Rain is totally jealous of her and Natsu, she can stop the kisses so her man isn't taken from her plus the Allure power going on her. I mean she is richer than you." said Issac. He was thrown by Rain as Sonya said,"I think you should switch loves Natsu. I mean she is so violent.". "Don't throw her Rain." said Akane. "Doesn't it negate Kana's power?" said Urara.

"It does but it comes at a price. Bob. Aren't you are going to keep an eye on the trouble second year trio today right?" said Cole. "Yeah. The second years are busy because they are starting to move onto to the third year branch." said Natsu. "So don't your club have second years who aren't busy during the summer? I may sound stupid but I don't know anything about Star Valley yet so until the second term starts, I get to ask away." said Urara.

Natsu said,"Lucas was going to do it except he was taken by both Aurora and Honoka to a hot springs so Efren, Juliet, and Percy are try going there to stop the bloodshed as Emily calls it.". "So how bad is the blood between the Executive Committee and Student Council?" said Urara. "It's really bad like it is rival gangs bad." said Akane. "Are you okay with this Rain? This is your summer too. I don't mind wasting my summer working but I don't want you to." said Natsu.

Rain got up with her tray as she said,"I love you Natsu. You may be attract women like that with your personality but that is the reasons that I fell for you in the first place. Trust me, our date is going to be the best thing to happen this summer. Meet me in the room after breakfast.". She walked away as the boy said,"She is the best girl a guy could ask for and her body isn't half bad.". Cole sighed as Issac and Sonya said,"So you're switching?".

Later. "Cannonball!" yelled Rain (Natsu). She jumped in the water as Terry said,"So is Rain alright? I mean she seems more what is the word.". "Lively? Full of Fun?" said Issac. "The first one. So do you know why she is acting like this." said Terry. He and Issac were standing there as Issac said,"Do you really want to know the truth Terry? The truth make shock you and it will cause you night terrors. So do you want to know why Rain is acting like this?".

Terry said,"Yes!". "Well, it is because..." said Issac. Akane threw him into the air and she burned him as he landed in the water. "Don't worry Terry. Rain will be back to normal soon I promise. She is just getting out some recently acquired stress." said Cole. "Rain has Stress? I've known her for years and this is news to me." said Terry. "You know about Natsu's fiancee?" said Akane. "Yeah. Oh I get it. It sucks for her doesn't it?" said Terry.

Akane said,"Sure does.". Rain got out of the water as she said,"Man. This is so much fun. I feel the stress just coming off of me.". "That's great Rain. So are you still mad at Natsu for not telling you about Rio?" said Terry. "A little but I bet Natsu is planning something big. Go have fun with Dana before you have to tell her father that you two are dating." said Rain. "Gotcha! Bye ladies!" yelled Terry.

He was gone as Akane said,"You really do play a good girl sometimes.". "Oh thanks. I watch way too many chick flicks growing up." said Rain. "Your mom?" said Akane. "And bingo was his name oh. I wonder how she is doing anyway and why don't we just tell them the truth?" said Rain. "Didn't you want no one to know about your secret?" said Akane. 'Yeah but that was before I met all of you. You can't blame me for being scared of what happened last time." said Rain.

Akane said,"You know that I don't have any memories of us hanging out in middle school right?". "I do and I'm trying to make amends. I mean you're an awesome girl Akane." said Rain. "You know as a girl, you sound you're hitting on me." said Akane. "Who says that I'm not?" said Rain. "Rain would kill you if she heard you." said Akane. "I know and sometimes it is hard to control my inner dragon sometimes." said Rain.

Akane said,"Inner Dragon?". "Yeah. It is what gives me my power according to my real dad aka the Underworld King told me when I went down there recently." said Rain. "I see. So did you see that movie that Harry told you about? I mean he send the entire class the link." said Akane. "I lost a bet with Rain so she forced me to watch. I truly understand why women have such a hard time in the world of college with chauvinist pigs as roommates." said Rain.

Akane said,"At least you're not like Harry. I mean what kinda of guy does that?". "A lonely one. He thinks that by doing this, he is going to gain followers but most people in our class have a girlfriend or like a girl that they don't want to be seen watching that garbage. However, I really like the main character though. He was pretty nice to the girls." said Rain. "Yeah. So lets have some fun Rain." said Akane. "K." said Rain. The two walked off.

Natsu (Rain) was sitting working on work as the trio of the second years were watching him. "Wow. I can't believe it." said Marcos. "He is a machine down there." said Alberto. "Um sir." said Natsu. "Yes Mr. Xasius?" said the teacher who has no name. "Wouldn't the answer to X be five times six over pi instead of seven times eight over pi because of..." said Natsu. Jane was lost at what he was saying as the teacher agreed with him.

Rio came in as the teacher said,"Who are you? This is for students of Star Valley High who failed the exams.". "I am Natsu's fiancee. I came here to be with him along with give him lunch." said Rio. "Oh joy for that." thought Natsu. Rain was going to make Rio hate Natsu so much that no one would be able to steal him away for her. Remember folks, jealously can blind people so don't be jealous except if your boyfriend is Natsu Xasius.

Rio was feeding him as he said,"So why do you like me? I mean we've never met before yesterday. I don't think my girlfriend liked that by the way.". "Oh Natsu. You will be falling for me in a heartbeat because I have done my research on your girlfriend Rain Scott." said Rio. "Like what Rio? I'm really interested." said Natsu. Rio didn't know that Rain was currently inside of Natsu's body and Rain was going to find out her flaws.

Rio said,"She can't cook whatsoever, she is emotionless, and she is pretty flat if you ask me.". Natsu ignored her as he thought,"I guess she is trying to make her more impressive to Natsu and I'm not flat at all. Why am I listening to that one?". Natsu heard his phone ring as he looked at the text. It was from Rain (Natsu) as it said,"Don't worry so much about Rio. I still love you regardless of your flaws because no one is perfect whatsoever so don't worry so much.".

Natsu smiled as he pretended to listen to Rio. "Man. He is a literally god right now. He has so many girls falling for him left and right." said Marcos. "I can't believe it. I mean he must have a flaw about him or something." said Alberto. Jane looked at him as Alberto said,'He must have one because his girlfriend does according to his fiancee.". The eraser that he was messing with hit Natsu's head as the boys said,"Sorry!".

Rio said,"Why did you hit my...?". Natsu held the eraser as he said,"Here you go. I guess you must be stressed out. Don't worry so much. Here is a tip. Study.". He gave the eraser back as Rio yelled at him for not getting angry. Jane looked at him who was dealing with Rio as she thought,"I wonder if Natsu is going to be helpful in our little group. I hope the other two don't mind having him in it because we need to get out of here.".

Later, Natsu and Rain were back in their original bodies. They were in the cafeteria as Natsu said,"So what is up? I mean you called me here and you sound scared. Are you alright? Did Rio make you sad Rain? Can you look at me?". She turned around and she was smiling. "Are you okay? I mean are you Issac?" said Natsu. "Is it weird seeing me smile?" said Rain. "A little but it is nice to see for sure. So what's up?" said Natsu.

Rain bowed as she said,"Can you help me with my cooking?!". "Why?" said Natsu. "I know that you don't care about my flaws but I need to change for you. I mean you may be taken from me and I want to be possessive of you." said Rain. "Okay. I promise that you will get to be a better cook for sure. It seems like you're serious about this." said Natsu. She nodded as she said,"I am. Lets begin Bob. I am going to make your taste buds watered.".

The two were cooking as Rain said,"So what is your connection to Jane?". "Jane? Oh. I see it. You are so jealous of her!" said Natsu. She hit him with a nearby frying pan as she said,"She kissed me when I was in your body.". "So? Did you two swap bodies?" said Natsu. "No. You know what that means right?" said Rain. "Yeah. We got another Sorcerer on our hands. So when did she kiss you in the first place? I mean Rio was there right?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"I made her go get something from another country because I asked for it.". "Clever girl. I guess you got brains and beauty in that body of yours." said Natsu. "Sometimes Natsu. You can be worse than Issac." said Rain. "I take that as an insult." said Natsu. Natsu's phone was ringing as he said,"Can you handle it from here?". "Don't worry." said Rain. Natsu answered the call as he said,"I can't come to the phone right now. Please leave your name after the beep. Beep.".

The voice yelled,"Natsu! I know you're there!". "Is that Kana? She is loud." said Rain. The boy put a finger to his mouth as Kana said,"Anyway, I figure out something. You are the summer school for the Executive Committee right? Okay. Meet me by the front entrance and we can talk. Issac better not be there or else." said Kana. She hanged up as Rain held a pot. "So should we go?" said Rain. 'Sure but first, chili time!" said Natsu.

Issac was antsy as Cole said,"Calm down.". The two were hiding from the terror trio aka their fiancee that they just learned about. Lucio was trying to keep them distracted along with the others while the two hid. "Where is Natsu anyway? He should be here or helping us hide from them. I mean it makes no sense that Rain didn't kill Rio because she is totally jelly." said Issac. "You know that she can kill you and get away with it right?" said Cole.

Issac said,"She wouldn't kill me. We've kissed before.". "Wasn't Natsu in her body?" said Cole. "To me that counts." said Cole. "I don't really count that." said Cole. The two were hiding in the boys bath which could actually keep girls out and vise versa. Thanks Soul technology. "So how longer are we going to be in here? I will melt." said Cole. "Until night fall or something else." said Issac. The two saw Lucio and Terry.

Lucio said,"They're looking for you guys.". "Did they see you coming in here?" said Issac. 'Maybe. I know that they can come here since they're girls." said Terry. "You're right about that Terry but I am going to melt in here." said Cole. "So how did you became friends with Natsu and the gang? I mean you are known as the Ice Man for a reason." said Lucio. "Things happened. It was for the better and I like school now. So are you dating Teresa or Zenia?" said Cole.

Lucio said,"It's complicated.". "You sound like Natsu to me. He had trouble asking Rain because of some emotional baggage." said Issac. Issac was talking about Lucia as Terry said,"Well at least they are together now. Rain told me through a text that he is teaching her how to cook.". "Poor man. You need to have a girl who can cook." said Issac. "Is it that bad? I've heard horror stories about the taste being something like puke mixed with spoiled food." said Lucio. 

Terry said,"I would say that it is really interesting.". "Yeah. Interesting is a stretch." said Issac. Cole froze him as Lucio said,"So he is your class rep?". "His sister got him in but it is good thing that we have Akane. Does Akane likes Natsu?" said Terry. "What makes you think that?" said Cole. "They do spend a lot of time together. I've seen those two talking and they are good friends." said Lucio. "I wonder if her memory is coming back. I better tell Natsu soon." thought Cole. 

Akane was sitting with Dana, Sonya, Teresa, Urara, and Zenia in the girl baths. "I can't believe this place. I want to fail my tests just to be here." said Sonya. "The Executive Committee/Student Council clubhouse is nice too." said Akane. "Yeah but most aren't even allowed there." said Teresa. "I am so lost." said Urara. "Don't worry so much. The class rep or agent will explain to it." said Dana. "So it will be Akane or Natsu since Issac is well Issac. So where is Carly?" said Zenia.

Akane said,"She had to call someone. So do you guys think that Natsu really likes Rain?". "Why are you saying that?" said Dana. "I don't know. I just keep having these thoughts lately and I don't like it at all." said Akane. "Does it have something to do with that coma that you were in?" said Sonya. "I think so." said Akane. "I hope you fell better Akane." said Teresa. "I hope so too." said Akane. The other red head look at her as Carly joined them.

Now, lets go back to Natsu and Rain. The two saw Kana. "What is she doing here?" said Kana. "She is my girlfriend and you said in your message that Issac shouldn't come." said Natsu. "He is right. So what did you want to talk with Natsu about? We were enjoy dinner together and someone other than Natsu said that my cooking was good." said Rain. "Did you know that the Unknown Club has a room here?" said Kana.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I couldn't get it because of me enjoying the summer. So what are you doing here? I mean I thought you would be at home right now?". "I signed up to find the second version of Secrets of Star Valley High." said Kana. "There is a second version?" said Rain. The boy shrugged as Kana said,"So I guess you two didn't see that second notebook in the first one. I mean it ends on a weird point to say the least.".

Natsu said,"So could you kiss me?". "Why the hell are you talking about?!" yelled Kana. "It is a long story. Lets just say that we have another Sorcerer on our hands along with two people who are madly in love with Natsu here." said Rain. "So nothing new." said Kana. "Yep." said Rain. "I take offense to that. I have a fiancee now." said Natsu. "So nothing different at all." said the two in unison. The boy sighed as Jane watched them.

Next time,
What is Jane's power? Why is she watching Natsu? Is she a stalker? Lets see what answer it is next time on Soul. The fiancee will appear more next part I promise since Natsu and Rain have their date to say the least. 

Body Swaps
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment