Sunday, December 27, 2015

Soul Episode 51 The Very Interesting New Girl


A/N:Welcome to the Second Semester of Natsu's first year. I know that it has been a long time since the summer arc started on Episode 27. I have a lot of stuff planned for this long arc like characters and here is a fun fact about the series so far. I have no characters that have nothing to do with outer space at all. That will be changing soon but hey, we did good so far. So I need to say something. Kana likes Natsu but she is what we call a Tsundere. I think I made a joke about that. And now you know,it will mean something later or soon. Just wait and enjoy the start of the crazy second semester. Ignore one of the previous A/N: I did change some of the heights around because of my mind changing on it. If you read this now, I'm speaking crazy.

Natsu woke down and he said,"I can't believe it. I have school today. Great. I get no free time but it is going to be a nice summer break. I don't know but this break felt longer. I blame time itself or another things but hey, things happen.". He looked at his calendar to see that it was September 1. He put on his uniform as he heard,"So this is you in your uniform? It looks spiffy on you master.". Natsu saw Jasra standing there.

Natsu said,"Thanks. So why are you being nice to me? I thought you hated me.". "The trio convinced me to be nicer to you and I'm not doing it for you." said Jasra. "Thanks Jasra? So is Sal here? I told him that we would go to school today." said Natsu. "No. He got stuck on watching the kids duty due to the fact that the other option was dealing with she who should not be named." said Jasra. "Thanks for not saying her name Jasra. You are a good genie." aid Natsu.

Jasra said,"So are you thinking about forgiving her before Elena's birthday?". "I'm not forgiving her at all. She lied to me Jasra. I mean you have been around for how many years? I bet you have cast wishes for people who have been betrayed right?" said Natsu. "Yes but I don't grant them because they made the problem so they be able to fix the problem themselves and you should make amends with your sister." said Jasra.

Natsu sighed as he said,"I'll think about it.". "Good. So enjoy your first day back at school for classes or in your case, a nap." said Jasra. Natsu grabbed his bag as he said,"I wish. We have over 1000 new students coming in today and we have stuff to prepare for in the Executive Committee plus other stuff so I am busy. If I have time, I'm come say hi to you guys plus the trio.". "Okay. Good luck Natsu. My genie senses tell me that today is going to be a day." said Jasra. "Amen sister." said Natsu.

Natsu was walking to school when his phone rang. He looked at it as he said,"Hey Celia. Did you get those tickets for me?". "Yeah. You know that I had to pull in favors right?" said Celia. "Yeah but she loves that show. I mean it would be awesome if I could get the cast of her favorite show to play at her birthday." said Natsu. "Yeah but they're on their world tour. I mean Animal Pals is really popular all around the world." said Celia.

Natsu said,"Yeah. Elena loves them and I think she would love her big brother. I mean I want her to like her older sibling unlike me.". "You're still not talking to her?" said Celia. "I really don't want to hear this from every single person that I know. I really don't want to forgive her." said Natsu. "Have you tried talking to her?" said Celia. "I'm not talking to her. I refuse." said Natsu. "You can be really stubborn Natsu." said Celia.

Natsu said,"So excluding that fact, did you get the tickets?". "Yep. The Animals Pals are going to play at Elena's birthday party. Good luck with school Natsu." said Celia. "Thanks Celia." said Natsu who yawned. He hanged up as he said,"Time for call number 2.". He called his step mom's phone as he heard,"Big brother?". "Hi Elena. Guess what I just did." said Natsu. "Did you forgive big sister Reva?" said Elena.

Natsu said,"Not even. So how much do you like Animal Pals?". "A lot! So what did you do?" said Elena. "I don't want to spoil the surprise but it involves them. Have fun at school today. Tell the other two for me." said Natsu. "Okay! Bye big brother!" said Elena. She hanged up as Natsu thought,"This is going to be a good birthday for her. I plan to make her birthday one that she will never forget and I hope she loves her gift.".

On campus. Kana was walking into school without Blaine while friends were talking to each other about the abundant amount of new students and how their summer went. "I can't believe it. The only times that I got to see that idiot was always with his friends and Issac. I wanted to do some training with the strongest first year but no, he was always busy with something or someone. I mean doesn't he care about us?" said Kana.

She heard,"Kana?". She turned around to see Natsu standing there as he said,"Hey. I was looking for you and I found you.". "You are? But you have a girlfriend." said Kana. "Huh? I didn't catch that last part." said Natsu. "Nothing! See you around!" yelled Kana. She ran toward the school building as the boy said,"Yep. This is going to be a long and weird day for sure. I better get going to the Executive Committee room.". He jumped to the building using the trees like a ninja.

Kana pulled out her compact mirror which is used for makeup. Her face was red with an intense blush. "What is going on with me?! I didn't kiss or touch him right?!" said Kana. If you recall, Kana here is the second sorcerer with the Allure power. The first one Jasmine Burke who lost her power because of Vera who was using Tiffany's power to control Simon to use his power to steal Jasmine's power from her to give to Kana. This plot is a mess but I love it.

Kana heard nearby,"In the time that we have been apart, my heart was broken but now that we are back together. I feel like a new man.". She saw two boys and one had an flute in his hands. "So? Do you think she will like it man?" said the boy with the flute. "She will like it man but I wish you would learned how to write better music." said the other boy. "I'm not in love with Natsu! He is just..." said Kana.

She went crazy as the boy with the instrument said,"So what is her problem?". "Sunburn maybe? You know that chicks are crazy." said the other boy. She growled at them scaring them away. Kana heard two girls talking. "I think Rain Scott is helping Natsu out now starting this term." said the girl with her hair in a ponytail. "Really? In the Executive Committee?" said the girl with bangs. I don't know hair fashions at all.

"I wonder if there will be more control with them." said the girl with the bangs. "Yeah. I mean the boys are causing more and more trouble every day and Natsu can't do it by himself. I mean he is in charge of all first year plus work." said the ponytail. "Rain is going to help Natsu out? I wonder why she would do that." thought Kana. She got curious about the whole thing. It is obvious to everyone but her. Hint hint they want to spend time together.

In the Executive Committee room. "So you got her to help you out." said Lucas's voice. "My name is Rain Scott. I am honored to work here." said Rain. Natsu stood there next to Rain as Spawn said,"She is hot man. Good choice as a maid.". Honoka hit Spawn who was attached to Lucas's left arm as she said,"Ignore him Rain. It is nice to have the chairman's grandaughter along with the cooking teacher's daughter on board with us.".

"Thank you. I would like to spend time with my boyfriend and maybe helping him with his case load might help." said Rain. Natsu whistled as Lucas said,"Yeah. We do feel bad about making Natsu here doing all of the work but he is in charge of the entire first year branch.". "He also does Anita's work who looked at her." said Spawn. "You know that this is all of his work. So do you know that you're not an official member right Rain?" said Honoka.

"I know but I want to be able to spend time with him." said Rain. "Natsu is a special case since he is well an rank F plus an SS but a normal member will be added into the group by the choice of us. So you don't mind being a volunteer for the time being?" said Lucas. Spawn said,"Or a maid.". Honoka hit him as Rain said,"Sure. I mean I have other responsibilities like the part that I'm in the Unknown Club, cram school, and other stuff. I don't think that I am that strong yet.".

"Hey. Don't worry Rain. You're going to do great." said a voice. The entire Executive Committee was in the room which is Anita, Efren, Emily, Jack, Homer, Honoka, Lucas, Spawn (Yes. He is a member by the way), and Tina. "At least, you will do a way better job then Anita due to the fact that she does nothing at all around here." said Jack "Yeah. Rain will very much convince the chairman to build a branch on the first year floor." said Lucas.

He stood up as he said,"We must have a spare classroom there I think so who is up for convince the chairman along with the teachers?". He along with Efren and Honoka left the room as Natsu said to Rain,"So? A room just for the two of us. I love this.". "At least Natsu is in a good mood about this whole thing." said Emily. Anita attack Natsu as Homer said,"Don't attack her Rain. She and Natsu are close.".

Tina said,"And by that, we mean that he does all of  her work. She is super lazy especially it comes to paperwork.". Anita said,"You still have to come to the room for the annual meetings, to hang out with me. and to do my nails!". "The last two things isn't part of the job at all Anita!" said Natsu who tried to escape her. "So is that normal?" said Rain. "Yeah. Do you mind Jack?" said Homer. Jack's eyes glowed brighter as Anita froze.

Emily and Tina pulled Natsu out of the frozen husk as Tina said,"We'll call you if the others got the room.". "Have fun you crazy kids but don't get any crazy ideas." said Emily. The two blushed as Homer sighed and went back to his book. The two left the room and Anita complained. Natsu held Rain's hand as he said,"So we could go to the broom closet.". "Get your mind out of the gutter for god sake Natsu." said Rain. "Fine but we will have a makeup session." said Natsu. 

Natsu and Rain were later in front of the room as Rain said,"So this is the room? It is pretty far from the classrooms.". "It was the only one that they have available because of all of the new students who are coming to this school this term. Lucas did say that we could use this room in any way we want so plus." said Natsu. He opened the door and the two said,"What a mess!". The room looked like a dump as Natsu saw a note.

He read it as he said,"Remind me to hurt Emilio later. He did give us the place because he hates me along with this being the ruins of the writing club that disbanded five years ago." Rain said,"How did you?". "When I was hired by your gramps, I did my research on the history of the school. This place has a lot of stuff in this. I mean did you know that we had a drama club and it almost got canned? It is so interesting." said Natsu.

"Yes. It was because of the first vice chairman. If I remember my grandpa's story about her right, she was a very serious woman." said Rain. "She was in the Great War and the fact that the first chairman was a lot like your uncle. That didn't help. It was a close vote but the club stayed." said Natsu. "It was a good story. So how are we going to clean this?" said Rain. "Well, we could spend all day working on this because this is our base now." said Natsu.

Outside of the room, Kana was watching them. "I can't believe this. Natsu and Rain are going to be alone together. This is so unfair." thought Kana. "I got this Natsu. I mean this is my job after all and you have work after school today so leave this to me." said Rain. "Sorry Rain but I can't leave all of the heavy stuff to you. It would insult my pride as a man. I wonder if I should use that new trick of mine." said Natsu.

He pulled out a little book. The book had a sword as the front cover and a lighting bolt on the back as Rain said,"Where did you get that?". "A friend of mine gave to me. Time to bring out some help. Lets go." said Bob. The book glowed a bright blue as Rain covered her eyes. She opened them as she saw a little ghost standing there. "Meet Power, one of the spells in the book. This is my nice girlfriend and her name is Rain so what do we do when we meet new people?" said Natsu.

The ghost held out its hand as Rain shook it. "So how long does Power stay?" said Rain. "We have to figure it out. Power, do you mind helping us clean up?" said Natsu. The ghost nodded its head as the girl noticed that it was carrying all of the rubble with ease. It didn't have fingers as it flew out to the trash. "Wow. He is really useful." said Rain. "Yeah. I think it is pretty sweet." said Natsu. Power was gone after helping the two for ten minutes. "I guess ten minutes." said Natsu.

The two heard,"Ah! What is going on? I heard voice coming from over here! Maybe someone is here now.". Kana poked her head in as she said,"Rain and other people. What is going on in here? What are you doing? Do you need me to help you too Rain?". "Nice to see you too Kana. I need time to talk you about this before. I was thinking about asking for your help on the whole Sorcerer thing as like a secret helper. Me and Rain are going to be know about this." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Are you sure that this is a good idea? I mean is this the best?". "I want to protect you so if I have to lie to Issac. I will live. So are you in? I mean you get to hang out in here once we finish this place up maybe later today." said Natsu. Kana imagined herself coming in here whenever as she said while blushing,"Since this is good for the school, I think I wouldn't mind coming in here. I am doing this to become president and not you.". "Gotcha." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Regardless of that. Welcome to the first year Executive Branch. I mean Natsu was going to do things if we were left alone.". "Nice to have encouragement in me honey bear." said Natsu to himself. "I see. So what do you two need help doing?" said Kana. "Putting in desks and other stuff that we need like a couch. I mean I plan to make this work for every student and I want them to feel safe in here." said Natsu. "Ah." said the girls.

After a couple of hours, the three had finished. "Ah. That was a lot of work." said Kana. "So where is Blaine?" said Rain. "I think he is in class right now but I think we only have the opening ceremony. I know that you two aren't missing anything important. I think we're good to relax." said Natsu. He was drinking a soda from the soda machine in the room as Rain said,"Issac wouldn't have allowed this in the Unknown club room.". "Ah." said Kana.

The three heard someone knocking on the door as a girl's voice said,"Are you three busy right now or what?". Natsu looked up to see a girl with orange hair in braids and green eyes under a pair of glasses which look good on her. Next to her was a girl with blond hair with bangs to the side and blue eyes. It had a tomboy feeling to her. "No. So what do you need from the Executive Committee ladies? We'll help you out if we can." said Natsu.

The orange hair girl said,"Well, here is the scoop. I think Charlotte here will explain it to you.". The blond stood there as she said,"Do I really have too Cheryl? You're pretty at explaining things like this while I am the shy type?". "You're just saying that because of Natsu here Charlotte." said the orange hair. The two bickered as Kana said,"So what is up with those two?". "Reminds me of a comedy duo that is just okay." said Rain.

Natsu put his hands together as he said,"Now I remember your face.". He pulled out some papers as he said,"Your name is Charlotte Steel right?". The blond nodded as Cheryl said,"So I guess you know about her little secret.". "Yep. So do you want others to know it? I mean me and the gray hair girl are in the same class and I am pretty sure that Kana can keep her mouth shut." said Natsu. "I like you too Natsu." said Kana.

Rain said,"So what is it?". "Do you remember a student by the name of Charlie Steel?" said Charlotte who looked away. "Yeah. He was part of the Fearsome Four last year." said Rain. "Were they some sort of super villain group?" said Natsu. "No." said Cheryl and Kana. He pouted as Charlotte said,"It happened suddenly but you're looking at him.". Kana was lost as Natsu said,"Charlie Steel and these two are the same. I'm guessing that you're the niece of her doctor.".

Charlotte said,"How did he figure out so fast Cheryl?! Will the others figure it out Cheryl?!". "I think you talk to the wrong person first. Don't worry. He won't tell anyone and neither will we Charlotte. It is a promise." said Rain. "So what did you need from us anyway? I mean the opening ceremony is all about to start." said Kana. "Natsu. We all know that you have a girlfriend and I need you to pose as Charlotte's girlfriend." said Cheryl.

Charlotte said,"What?! That wasn't the plan at all Cheryl!". Natsu looked at Rain who was reading a book as he thought,"She is going to be jealous if they don't explain themselves.". "So do you mind telling the class why you want me to be your boyfriend?" said Natsu. "We need Charlotte to get over her fear of men. I mean she can talk to her dad and her male trainers fine but other guys around her age no." said Cheryl.

Kana said,"So why do you need Natsu to do it?". "I've heard rumors about you being a really nice guy to the girls here so we thought you would be a good choice to be my fake boyfriend. So will you go fake out with me?" said Charlotte. "I'm not the person that you should be this too." said Natsu. "I will give him to you under some guidelines." said Rain. She pulled out some papers as Cheryl said,"That is a lot of guidelines.".

Rain said,"When your boyfriend has a tendency to attract women like a moths to a flame. You go all out.". "Way to put me down." said Natsu. Charlotte read it as she said,"Okay. So where do I sign this thing?". "Wow. She read that thing fast." said Kana. "She is a naturally fast reader." said Cheryl. "Are you sure that someone else couldn't do the job?" said Rain. "Listen, I know that you're worried about the whole thing but I don't like guys." said Charlotte.

She grabbed Cheryl as she said,"I only trust girls.". "I see why you need his help now." said Kana. "I will be your boyfriend starting tomorrow." said Natsu. "Why not today Natsu?" said Cheryl. "We do have the opening ceremony today plus I got work today plus hanging out with my siblings. I'm busy everyday." said Natsu. "That is why I asked to join the club in the first place." said Rain. "That makes a lot of sense." said the other three girls.

Natsu stood there with the other agents for Class 1-A to Class 1-F, Class 2-A to Class 2-F, and Class 3-A to Class 3-F. They didn't have agents or Agents for the new class yet because they haven't started classes yet. "Man. This is so boring." thought Natsu. He made himself a chair thanks to him using the sixth sense Astral. He sat down as the other agents looked at him. "Do you guys want a chair too? It is tiring standing up right?" said Natsu.

They nod as Natsu made chairs for them. Aurora coughed loudly as Natsu looked out to the crowd of students as he said,"Sorry folks.". "Anyway, that was Natsu Ryu Xasius. One of the strongest souls in recent years. I hope he has the speech prepared right Natsu?" said Aurora. "Totes. I worked on it so it will blow your socks off pres." said Natsu. He stood up as Aurora walked back to her chair which the boy made for her.

Natsu looked over the crowd as he said,"Welcome back to Star Valley. I know that we have a couple of new faces here but I welcome you all. If you need someone to talk too, you always got me so come to the first year Executive Committee branch room. So I would say some other stuff but I mean a lot of you must be tired from your journey here right?". He heard a lot of yes from the crowd and Natsu said,"So we should let you go?".

The crowd cheered as Natsu pulled out the book. It glowed as several arrows flew into the sky. They attacked the locks holding the students in as Natsu said,"You'll get all of the info that you need from your teachers so welcome to Star Valley High and I hope we can all be friends.". A arrow hit Emilio as Natsu said,"Have fun kids.". They were all gone as the other agents followed them. Aurora looked at Natsu who said,"What? I mean you repeated yourself in the first ceremony.".

Aurora said,"So are you good friends with my little brother?". "Friend is a strong word but he is loyal to me and the others in the club." said Natsu. "I see. I may hate you because of you missing our first meeting for work was it? You then joined the Student Council's most hated rivals just to spite me but I have learned that you could be trusted so I wish you good luck in your years here." said Aurora. She was gone as Natsu said,'Wow. She is pretty nice.".

After school, Natsu went to go see Charlotte after talking with his friends. He saw Charlotte waiting for him as he said,"So why did you ask me to meet you here? I mean this is the lounge area. Nothing happens here at all.". "I met up with the class and they're pretty nice. I heard this from Cheryl. He actually changed Class 1-C into a class that actually likes each other and all friends. I bet you know that I was in Class 1-C last year right?" said Charlotte.

Natsu said,"Yeah. So do you really want to be my boyfriend? It is obvious to me that some other guy could do a way better job than me.". "You want a drink? I'm buying." said Charlotte. "Doesn't the guy usually buy the drinks?" said Natsu. "You know that for 15 years, I thought that I was a guy right so let me have this. Cheryl taught me how to be a girl and by the way, it was absolute torture. It takes so much to be a girl." said Charlotte.

Natsu caught the drink as he said,"Try being a butler in a maid cafe. It gets pretty intense there. So do you have any friends as a boy?". "Don't you remember the Fearsome Four Natsu? The other three in the group are my friends along with the agent for my class. He is still the agent I think for Class 2-C. So do you know a boy by the name of Charles Dennis." said Charlotte. "Knowing my luck Charl. I will know them soon." said Natsu.

Natsu sense four coming toward the two and he said,"And here they are. I guess they can sense me or other stuff. You also stick out thanks to your beauty Charl.". "Um thanks? I think you compliment me if you have a girlfriend is bad right? And what is with Charl? Is it a pet name or a nick name?" said Charl. "It is but Charl is a nickname. So do you know them? It seems like they do." said Natsu. She saw them as she said,"Natsu, meet my old friends so enjoy the chaos.".

Natsu said"My dad is the king of the underworld. Nothing gets worse than that. Trust me.". "So are you going to tell me that story?" said Charl. "Yep. I have so many stories to tell. It would take maybe two or three dates for just them." said Natsu. "I don't think you're kidding." said Charl. "I ain't so are you ready to face the music?" said Natsu. "Sure. It was bound to happen eventually." said Charl. "It took longer than I thought. I blame Harry and the seedy underbelly of the school." said Natsu.

Four boys stood there. One had black hair and amber eyes, one had brown hair and green eyes, one had blond hair and brown eyes, and the final boy had dark purple hair and blue eyes. "Wow. One of these things is not like the others." said Natsu. He hummed a tune as the black hair boy said,"Did you think that you could hide from us Charlotte Steel or should I say Charlie Steel?!". "So when did you figure out Einstein? I know your name by the way Peter Warner." said Natsu.

Peter said,"So you had him help you. Good move. So are you really him?". Charl looked at Natsu as she said,"No way in hell am I that loser!". "You know that they would believe you if you look at the four Charl." thought Natsu. "You don't know anything do you? Well then, take a look at this." said Peter. He held a picture of Charlie which looked like Charlotte except with a boy like haircut. "It is a pretty good price. I mean 5 pictures for 1,000 yen." said Natsu.

Charl punched him as Peter said,"This here is our old friend Charlie Steel's picture. Lets see how you deal with this. Frank.". The purple hair boy said,"Here you go Pete.". He held a picture of Charlotte as he said,"This was taken of you by a first year boy. This is making more money than Charlie's pic and it is making him money.". "Really hate Harry sometimes." thought Natsu. "What the hell is that man?! When did you get that?! I want it!" said the other two boys.

Peter said,"Really? We're talking about this later Charles and Oscar.". "Sorry man." said Oscar who was the brunette. "Back to business here. These two look like twins when they are put together. The only thing different between the two is the hair and uniform. Did you really think that we would be able to accept that you two aren't related." said Peter. "Yes. Your name sound pretty similar and to be honest, I think Charlie could put off that girls uniform." said Frank.

Oscar said,"Yep! So if we ignore the bust, waist, and your hips. The height and weight are the exact same. You look amazing by the way. I asked the nurse by the way.". "You also live at the address. It was easy to find." said Charles. "So with all of this evidence, are you going to pretend to lie?" said Peter. "Dam it! Shut the hell up! I don't know! You don't know anything!" yelled Charl. "Charl. You need to give up. I called Cheryl. Accept it." said Natsu. "Shut up!" said Charl.

Cheryl joined them as Natsu gave her the scoop. "Fine. If you don't say it, we will use that way. Time to get our answers by force." said Peter. "You would actually do that to a girl?" said Cheryl. "These four are very sick people." said Natsu. "Go Oscar." said Peter who snapped his fingers. "Will do! It is go time!" said Oscar. He hugged Charl as she said,"Hey. What are you doing?". "Sorry about this but this is for your own good." said Oscar.

Oscar hugged her harder as he said,"This amazing body, this perfect fit in my arms, and she smells amazing too. Is this the shampoo you are using? This is without any doubt.". "Get the hell off me bastard!" yelled Charl. She uppercut Oscar as Charles said,"Wow. Look at her strength.". "A great punch which makes no sense considering your size." said Peter. "You cocked your arm before lashing out with an uppercut faster than the eye could follow." said Frank.

Oscar recovered as he said,"And along with that rocking punch, you are a perfect fit in my arms and you felt amazing to the touch. Worth it.". "And with all of this, this proves that you are Charlie Steel aka our friend!" said the four boys. Charl was mad as Cheryl said,"From what you told me, their first arguments were better.". "Yeah. They ain't so bright as detectives. This is sad to watch. I mean just wow." said Natsu.

Cheryl put her arms on her shoulder as she said,"You know that they know your secret. I think giving up is the best option here.". "Plus they will keeping going on with this shit." said Natsu. "Fine. I am Charlie Steel. Do you have any problems about that?" said Charl. She told the four everything since Cheryl told Natsu this earlier. He was there as moral support. He was sipping his drink as Charl said with her arms crossed,"And because of that, I have to repeat first year.".

Oscar said,"We got that. So why didn't you tell us? I was shocked by your change because you look like a girl with those breasts and figure of yours but we actually missed you a lot. It was like we were missing a part of us. You left without saying a single word and you are being a little bit of a bitch by doing that.". "Do you think you would have been able to do it?" said Charl. "And here comes her rage form." said Cheryl. "I have seen worse." said Natsu.

Cheryl grabbed Oscar as she said,"You thought you were a guy for most of you but it turns that you are really a girl! And then you tell your pals that you are going away to become a girl and then when you are coming back saying that you are a girl now. I bet you thought I would say how cute I was and which boys I had a crush on. It doesn't work like that but could you go to your old pals like that? You better answer.". "Calm down Charlie." said Oscar.

Peter said,"Interesting question Charlie. I would be a smoking hot babe so I would be able to do it for sure.". "Oscar seems like the type who could do it." said Frank. "And do it without any problems at all." said Charles. "But here is the good thing Charlie. You came back as a real cutie so it is all good in my book." said Oscar. Charl punched him as she said,"I knew you guys would tease me and I hate it!".

Oscar said,"What the?! I was just speaking what everyone was thinking. Why are you accusing me of teasing and then hitting me?". "That's right! For a girl, being called cute is a good thing and I taught you that it is a good thing." said Cheryl. "I guess but it is really embarrassing." said Charl. "I know it is hard on you, but honestly, it is the truth! When someone calls you cute, you have to say thank you Charl." said Natsu.

Peter said,"So since we are here, lets begin some practice.". "Huh?" said Charl. He stood in front of her as he said,"Charlie, you're cute.". "Thanks?" said Charl. "He is totally hitting on her. That move is so old." whispered Natsu. "You are really cute." said Peter. "Thanks." said Charl. "And I want you as my wife." said Peter. "Than..." said Charl. She thought about it as she looked at Cheryl. "So what do I say now? You didn't teach me that." said Charl.

Cheryl said,"No. In the case of proposal, usually the answer is "yes" or "no"... That's if he's serious about the whole thing.". "Yeah. I mean he must be joking." said Charl. "Nope. I meant every word that I said." said Peter. "What?!" yelled Charl, Charles, and Oscar. "I love her. Both her looks and personality are so adorable. Even after getting married and living together, I would never get tired of her. No one would ever start out as a male and then go female." said Peter.

Charles and Oscar yelled,"Wait a minute! I love you way more than him Charlie! You're the perfect girl to be my wife!". "Not you guys too. You really don't have to keep up with Peter." said Charl who was getting scared. "I'm not lying! I really feel this way for you! I have always called you cute! That is proof!" said Oscar. "I'm serious too! You have always been cute to me Charlie! I always came to get you from here because of that! You will be my girlfriend!" said Charles.

"And since Charlie is a girl now, there is nothing weird about falling in love with her! It is purely natural!" said the two. "Huh?" said Charl. Oscar said,"Look here Peter! You always wait and then you take the best parts of the hottest girls in school for yourself asshole!". "He is right! You never did anything with her before so back the hell away!" said Charles. "Now now you two. I got to do what is best for me and Charlie is all that." said Peter.

"Screw you bastard!" said the two. "Wow Charlotte. I think you must have been quite the stud back then." said Cheryl. "Friendship?! What the happened to it?!" said Charl. "It was killed by lust." said Natsu. Frank looked away as he said,"Charlie.". "Frank! You're the only one who isn't acting crazy right now! A true friend!" said Charl. "I also love you and think you are very cute." said Frank. She was shocked as she said,"Not you too. I thought that you were the upstanding one.".

"I was until I thought about it from all angles. You're very easy to understand. Along with that, there is no difference in outlet heights. I can't see the future but you will be the perfect wife for me. There is no doubt. So how about it? Marry me in the future." said Frank. "I didn't see that coming at all to be honest with you." said Peter. "Now it is Frank sinking his claws into Charlie! Get your hands off him bastard!" said Charles and Oscar.

Cheryl clapped as she said,"Okay! Everyone calm down!". She grabbed Charl as she said,"You four must be thrilled that Charlotte is back but you have to think about her feelings. Charlotte didn't want to be a girl because lets face it, she isn't the image of the perfect female. She wants to be a guy and she was forced to be a woman. She is trying to get used to things. She isn't a fan of used to be called like a wife. So think a little idiot!".

Charl said,"Cheryl. You're a good friend thinking about my friend.". "And she has a boyfriend and he is right here!" said Cheryl. "Huh?" said Charl. Natsu spit out his drink as a huge amount of soda went out of his mouth. "I see then. You are dating him. I will convince to date me because I'm rich and also smart." said Peter. "Yeah. I bet he has no goals in his life so I mean that he is sad. I'm going to be a lawyer." said Charles.

Oscar said,"Yeah. Lets do this guys. I'm overflowing with charm and skillful in love. I'm a great lover during the night.". "I'm not big on talking but I speak with my actions. I'm not the oldest but I'm good at this love thing." said Frank. "So we are going to make sure that you're mine Charlie!" said the four boys. "You're going to have fun Natsu." said Cheryl. Charl was stunned by this as Natsu said,"Yep. It is going to be a fun term. It is just beginning.". 

Next time,
The Seven Deadly Sins do some shit! Some Twins are involved but hey, the Sins are back. That is the big thing here.

Animal Pals. Perry the Promiscuous Panther (Male),Lance the Loyal Lion (Male), Penny the Pretty Phoenix (Female), Erica the Earnest Eagle (Female), and Nancy the Nice Nightingale (Female).

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Cheryl Hawkins. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Orange. Green. 5 foot 5. AB. Capricorn. January 13. Fashion, shopping, and teasing Charlotte. Boys who get close to her friend and perverts.
Charlotte Steel. 16 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 6. A. Gemini. June 6. Fighting, guy stuff, sports, and arcades. Studying, arts, and pranks.
Peter Warner. 16 years old. Second year Class C. Black. Amber. 6 foot 4. A. Libra. October 10. Friends, being strong, and Charlotte/Charlie. Obstacles.
Oscar Reese. 17 years old. Second year Class C. Brown. Green. 6 foot 2. B. Aries. April 8. Friends, girls, and Charlotte/Charlie. Obstacles.
Charles Dennis. 17 years old. Second year Class C. Blond. Brown. 6 foot 3. B. Gemini. June 3. Girls, friends, and Charlotte/Charlie. Obstacles.
Frank Hunter. 17 years old. Second year Class C. Dark Purple. Blue. 5 foot 8. A. Leo. August 14. Friends, girls, and Charlotte/Charlie. Obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment