Friday, December 18, 2015

Power Guild Episode 185 Underworld part 32 part 7 Finale of the War. Bob vs Milorth!


A/N: Yeah. I decide to get working on this series because I don't think I explain the reason behind Bob's power in the crossover. This power that he has now is nothing compared to the power that he has in X792 and in the special. It also makes sense but I hope you guys are liking it. I mean Heroes Zero is taking a long time because I am being very much lazy. I tried to do it before I got here but I just wanted to keep working on this, Soul, and the crossover so enjoy this because I hope to explain it here.

It is obvious in the crossover but I want to show you the true origin of the power. So at the end of it is the Yagami family tree. Enjoy my struggle. Also spoiling Ryoku's wife and Ax's mom name plus his wife name because I can. I will be showing the husband and wives of the Yagami family and no last names because this makes a lot more complicated. It will be very complicated already.

Bob looked up to see that they were glowing as Bob said,"No. Don't go. I really need you dad. You're my father after all.". "Robert. Don't shed tears for the fallen. Crying won't bring us back. I taught you what to do when you are sad." said Sivarth's voice. Kurt and Scampers were nearby him as Bob said while crying,"I remember dad.". "So do it already Bob. Show us then." said Ryuluth's voice. "Okay then." said Bob. "We are with you. For all time." said Raziel's voice.

Bob stood up as Lee's voice said,"Show us your growth as a man.". "Show us the way of your life Bob." said Satan's voice. Bob said,"Okay.". He took a deep breath as he yelled to the heavens,"I will keep living! I will kill Hex and anyone who hurts my family and the ones who are close to me! I will show the world the power of Robert Percival Yagami or The True Dragon King! Time to Power up! I will kill Milorth!".

Bob was crying like nothing else as Sivarth's voice said,"That is my boy. Speak of the future and that will be your drive/will to keep going in life. You're going to be a good husband for the girls so don't worry.". Bob started to glow as both Kurt and Scampers notice that Bob was beginning to changing shape. It was a new form that is different from say his power transformations. His neck and cheek scar were healing themselves as his body changed.

His eyes turned into something into a dragon and scales started to grow all over his body. His hand looked more like a claw and he grew two wings which looked really realistic. The scales were black and they looked like armor. His feet were more dragon like as Bob roared. He then flew away which caused the ground below him to break apart and lave could be seen from it. Scampers said,"So what the hell just happened to him?". "His blood." said Kurt.

Scampers said,"His blood?". "He is half dragon. So Tharos told you Kurt." said Sivarth's voice. The two heard it as Scampers said,"So why is Bob like this?". "His brain is off right now. He is just like his father. You two need to stop him. We tried to prevent this." said Sivarth's voice. "Okay. Are you ready to fly?" said Kurt. The wings came out as Scampers said,"Born ready. We will take care of him Sivarth. I promise.". The dragon smiled as the Chreax and Slayer flew after their friend.

Milorth was resting in the Cyhx Highlands which is a mountainous region. He was mad that his right arm was gone but it was going to take only a few moments to make a new one. He looked up as he saw something coming in front from Mural. Something stopped in front of him. It was a dragon Bob and he looked different. His scales were platinum and his eyes were red. He still looked human and he had the appearance of a dragon.

It looked like a suit of armor and he had black chain mail under it. He had black and platinum bat wings with them looking complete naturally. The chain mail was covering his body and the scales protected him. His hands were now claws as they looked like they could actually hold something. He have the shape of a human and a dragon hybrid. He was ready to fight and it was well different to say the very least from Power Transformation Dragon.

Milorth said,"Bob. It is good to see you again. I would be proud of you but I still think you're a piece of trash just like you have always been.". "Shut the hell up Milorth. I'm here to kill you and make you pay for killing my people." said Bob. "That is funny boy. I mean you're not a true dragon unlike your father who is dead." said Milorth. Bob threw a thunder bolt at the dragon who dodge it. Milorth saw that the rock was completely destroy as the mountain fell apart.

Bob said,"I am not joking. You and my bastard son are going to die by my hands and I will end the job that my real father started which is ending the bastard who killed several dragons and also this is going to be good. Right now, I'm truly powered up and nothing can stop me now. So dad, are you ready to die?". He crackled his fists as it was heard from the entire area. It was pretty loud and Milorth was angry.

Scampers was watching Bob from the side line with Kurt. "Man. Bob looks bad ass right now. He is so much awesome." said Scampers. "Yeah." said Kurt. Kurt stopped Scampers as he said,"What are you doing?". "This is Bob's fight. I mean if my father was the person who killed an entire race along with his son. We will be there to help if he needs us though." said Kurt. "So are you worried about him too?" said Scampers. "Aye sir." said Kurt.

Bob rushed toward Milorth as he yelled,"Power Thunder Dragon Punch!". He made the punch as it missed its target. However, it destroyed the mountain that Bob punched. "Deathlord Dragon Roar! It is time for you to die Bob!" yelled Milorth. The roar went down on Bob as Scampers was going to fly toward him. Kurt stopped him as he said,"Look.". Bob then brushed off the roar and he absorbed into the armor.

Bob said,"Is the best that you got old man? Are you really serious? I thought that you were the deathlord but you can't even kill me a dragon. Fine then. I guess I have to live up to my Slayer name after all. Ultimate Power Thunder Dragon Tornado!". He rushed toward Milorth and he started to produce a huge amount of thunder. Milorth was chased by Bob as he spin after him. The boy hit his target as Milorth felt pain.

Milorth said,"What the?". "My claws are going to be able to pierce your scales so I can rip out your heart and crush it in front of you. Power Thunder Bolt!" said Bob. He made the bolt as it went toward Milorth. The dragon dodge it as Bob appeared in front of him. "Power Dragon Kick and Power Thunder Dragon Kick!" said Bob. He kicked the dragon back as Milorth recovered from the attack.

He was pissed off as Milorth said,"I guess you want to die painfully. Deathlord Punch!". Bob flew over the attack which destroyed another mountain with ease. The point is that they are really strong and destroying mountains is nothing to them. "Stay still!" yelled Milorth. Bob kept dodging the fists as Bob yelled,"Thunder Dragon Disintegration Punch!". The punch hit the dragon as Milorth said  while brushing off the spark,"That did nothing!".

Bob appear in front of his father and he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!". The punch hit Milorth as he went to the mountain and several rocks started to cover the dragon. Bob floated there as Milorth rushed toward Bob. Casting off his mastodonic form, Milorth looked like his human form. "So I guess you want to die. Bring it on." said Milorth. The two kicked each other and it caused a shockwave.

The two kept fighting like nothing else as the area took a pounding. "Wow. They are so strong. Both of them could be the strongest." said Scampers. "Yeah but Bob has a distinct advantage in this fight compared to Milorth." said Kurt. "What? I mean they both have the power of a freaking dragon in them." said Scampers. "Just watch Scampers. It makes perfect sense to someone who knows how his rival fights." said Kurt.

Bob then kicked Milorth in the stomach as the human went back. "Power Thunder Dragon Crash and Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" said Bob. The powered up crash went down on him as the roar swallowed him whole. Milorth is seen flying by the attack as Bob yelled,"I will kill you so stay still Milorth!". He flew after his father as the two followed him. They were in Drog Woods as the father caught himself.

Bob was above him as he yelled,"In my right hand, the power of a god and in my left hand, the power of a devil! I give you my Vivid Storm!". The blast flew toward Milorth as it caused a giant explosion. Bob took a deep breath and he started to charge a huge amount of magic power. Milorth rushed toward him as Bob said,"Sorry but you have to stop! Judgement!". Milorth was put back into the ground as Bob finished charging.

Bob yelled,"This is for what you did to the dragons and my family Milorth! Earth Force! Feel my power!". A giant ball of magic energy went toward Milorth. Kurt and Scampers saw that the attack destroyed the entire area as the tree were ash and everything was gone. "Wow. That was so cool." said the two. Bob went down there as he saw Milorth in pain. "Bob. It is me your father. Do you really want to kill your father?" said Milorth.

Bob said,"I have never seen you as my father after you send me to die. I mean parents care about their children and they sure as hell don't see them into the cold winter with no food for the past couple of days. I almost died but I was saved by Sivarth. You kill Sivarth so you'll die because I'm the Dragon King and I'm going to end you both for my kingdom and the thing that I hold dear!".

Bob glowed as he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Dragon King Explosion Blade!". The attack went exploded as Milorth was dead. Bob walked up to him and he said,"I think you deserve a lot more pain. Power Slayer Secret Art! Fusion Mania!". He started to attack Milorth who when he died turned into his dragon form. I don't get why myself but hey magic is something that really can't be defined.

Kurt and Scampers ran toward Bob who was punched the dragon. "Why isn't Bob stopping?! Milorth is dead!" yelled Scampers. "His rage has blinded him." said Kurt. Bob turned back to normal as his clothes were torn. Kurt noticed that Bob had little wings on his back just like Scampers except they had dragon like feature. Scampers hugged Bob who was punching Milorth. Scampers saw that Bob was still crying.

Bob said,"Scampers. Why can't I stop?! I thought I would be happy that I finally killed Milorth but I am still sad. This isn't going to bring them but I can't stop.". "You have told me this a thousand times Bob but they aren't gone because they are in your heart and no one can talk that away from you. We are going to stay with you for the rest of time. Me, Kurt, Allison, Ana, Rose, Stella, and the rest of your family. So please stop." said Scampers.

Bob stopped as he hugged the cat. "Thanks little buddy. I really need that. So how long do your kind live for?" said Bob. "A very long time. Sup." said Kurt. He waved to Bob as Bob said,"So did he just tag along?". "A little. We were worried about you. So what happened to your eyes? And your scars are now gone." said Scampers. Bob looked at himself in the pool of his father's blood as he noticed that his eyes were blue, dragon like eyes and fangs, and the check and neck scar was gone.

Bob said,"Huh. I guess my Draco Form healed them and gave me that dragon features. This is my blood after all". "Draco Form? So can I do that because that was awesome." said Kurt. "Sorry buddy. It is exclusive to the Power Slayers and you need to have dragon blood." said Bob. "Man. That sucks due to that being awesome" said Kurt. Scampers noticed that Bob tensed up as he said,"Is something wrong?". "I knew that you were going to find me but this is shocking." said Bob.

The three then saw Van standing there with Bruno and a strange man and woman. The man had a scar of a lighting bolt over his right eye, a cross shaped scar over his right abdomen which was easy to notice the bottom of it thanks to his clothing, and he looked like Bob but older because of the white hair. The woman had black hair with sliver in it. She has a scar on her right thigh and she was very beautiful to say the least

"Van?! What are you doing with Bryno?! And how are you alive Bruno?! I mean Milorth killed you right?! And who is this girl and guy?!" yelled Kurt.Bob said,"They are the other founders of Heroes Kurt. The man who looks like an older me is my grandfather Ryoku but he is actually my many great grandson. The woman who looks like an older female me is Ryoku's cousin Lacey.". "How many?" said Scampers. "It is a lot." said Bob.

"Old man. We're here to stop you. You are going after my uncle right? Is is Uncle?" said Ryoku. "I really don't know. We are here to stop you." said Lacey. "I am and you aren't stopping me. Hex and Ninarth are part of the guild and they have hurt my family in the future." said Bob. Bruno said,"And I thought you and Lacey were the sane ones compared to Ryoku. We need to stop him because right now, he is going to turn into Milorth. You heard that Bob.".

 "I won't be like him Bruno! Draco Form!" yelled Bob. He then glowed and he turned back into that form. "Hey kids. Do you want to help us stop Bob?" said Lacey. "Sure. If you will have me oh great wizards." said Kurt. "Don't be so formal. I guess the Heroes spirit of doing whatever is dead." said Ryoku. "Not at all Mr. Ryoku. It is actually worse because we have guild fights and brawls almost every day." said Scampers. "Ah good times." said Bruno and Van.

The six rushed toward Bob who roared. "Jungle Vines!" said Van. Bob was trapped in the vines and Bruno said,"Explosive Bullet!". Bob took the attack as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Roar and Power Armageddon Roar!". Two roars came out of his mouth as Bruno was pushed back from the duo. "Wow. Bob is pretty strong." said Kurt and Scampers. "His magic is at the peak point but this is nothing compared to his hidden strength." said Ryoku.

Bob yelled,"Fight already Humans! In my right claw, the power of Sivarth, the king of dragons and in my left claw, the power of Ryuluth, the power dragon! I give you my Power Dragon Vivid Storm!". His left hand glowed dark blue with little lighting bolts going through it and his right hand glowed black with some snow white magic and then he combined them. He made it into a giant ball of magic power as he threw it at them.

Kurt stood in front of it as he yelled,"Passion Devil Shield!". He made a giant shield as it was then destroyed by the ball blasting Kurt back from the impact. "Kurt!" said Scampers. He caught Kurt as Kurt said,"That was strong. He broke through my magic with ease. I don't think anyone who can stop him.". "We're going to have try our best kid. Trust me, I think I'm little bit of a dragon so I think I got this. Time to heat things up!" said Ryoku. "I think the cold will be better." said Lacey.

He made a giant flame go around him as Ryoku yelled,"Inferno Outburst!". He made a giant fire and it looked the kanji for fire. "Snowfall!" yelled Lacey. She made a giant ice storm which combined with her cousin's attack to make it pretty powerful. Bob said,"Try hard you two. Feel my Eruption Blaze and Nova Burst so feel my Dragon Heart!". He then punched the ground with a giant blue flame came out of the ground and it surrounded the attack in it. It was gone.

Bob fired out two powerful blast out of his hands as it combined with the blue fire and it exploded upon impact. "Chill Jolt!" yelled Lacey. Bob felt a frozen shock going through him as Ryoku said to combo it,"Blaze Jolt!". Bob then felt a burning shock going through him as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerquake!". He punched the ground as the lava then flew into the air and Bob threw the pillars at them who were shocked by the power of it. Combing the two effects in one.

Bruno saw that the entire forest was burning as he said,"We need to get him to calm down before he destroys the entire forest.". "Yeah and how do we do that? I mean he is really strong to say the very least." said Van. "Lets find a way to do it then. Lighting Vortex!" said Lacey and Ryoku. Bob was in it and he said,"Using my element? This is sad. Power Thunder Dragon Kick, Punch, Roar, and Slice! It is time for you to die!".

Bob roared and it swallowed Bruno, Kurt, and Lacey, he then kicked Van back, he punched Ryoku, and he sliced Scampers. Bob walked toward Scampers as Kurt yelled,"Bob! You are going to hurt your best friend! This will kill you! Wake the hell up man!". "I call upon to this fight! The army of the Dammed! Adversary! Feel my demonic army!" yelled Bob. The army then appeared as Van said,"We have to take care of these things! Kurt!".

Kurt rushed toward Bob as he yelled,"I got this! Time to knock some sense into Bob and save his best friend Scampers! Passion Ultimate Smash of Pain!". The giant hammer went down on Bob who then looked at Kurt as he growled. "Do you wish to die first? How should I kill you? Oh I know how to kill you. Up and close Area Demand!" said Bob. Kurt was then blasted with the magic of the earth as Kurt was flying in the air.

Kurt flew in the air as he said,"Passion Arrow! Passion Ultimate Arrow!". The arrows went down on Bob who said,"Power Barrier!". They were blocked by the barrier as Kurt said,"Time for a trio of lances! Passion Lance, Passion Devil Lance, and Passion Ultimate Lance!". Several lances came out of him as they all hit Bob causing a very powerful explosion as Bob said,"Earth Force!". Kurt was hit into a demon horde as they attacked him.

Scampers yelled,"Stop it Bob! You're killing your best friend!". "I will kill anyone that hurts my family and that includes you so die all of you! Power Up!" yelled Bob. He gained more power as the demons grew stronger. "Man. This guy is really fired up." said Ryoku who kicked the demon to death. "We need to stop him. Hold him down with your magic Van. I will helped Kurt, Lacey, and Ryoku handling the demons." said Bruno.

Bob was about to punch Scampers but his hand was grabbed by the vine. "Bob! Would Sivarth want you to be like this?! Huh?! Answer me Bob!" yelled Van. Bob grabbed the vine as he said,"None of you knew what he was like. He was a father who was the best and these bastards took me away from him so I will kill anyone in my way! So leave me the hell alone! Titan Throw!". The Saint flew into the trees which caught him.

Scampers was trying to escape from Bob as the Slayer held the Chreax in his claw. "Prepare to die because I will get my revenge on them!" said Bob. "Scampers! Stop it Bob!" said Kurt. He rushed to Bob and he slapped Bob. Scampers was free as Kurt yelled,"You may be the strongest wizard but I know that you are just a scared child! So you don't deserve the title and the love of both Allison, Ana, Rose, Stella, and the people that you care about!".

Bob back away from Scampers as Kurt said,"So what the hell is he doing now?". "His magic power is increasing so something bad is going to happen for sure." said Van. Bob moved his arms in a way as Ryoku said,"No fucking way. He knows that spell!". "What?!" said Scampers. "The strongest spell that Marie knows. Law." said Bruno. "I've heard of that one! Bob took a year to master it to say the least." said Scampers.

Van said,"He took less time than Marie did to master it.". "Well, this is Bob we are talking about here you guys." said Kurt. "Yet someone who descend from him was really terrible with learning magic at first. I guess mastering magic skipped you and went to your cousin." said Bruno. "I will take that as a compliment Bruno." said Lacey. "God! Get a room you two." said Ryoku. The two hit him in unison as Bob yelled,"Law!".

The light covered the six in it as Bob flew up into the air. He then flew above the planet as he said in the air,"Time for you to die by this move! Power Slayer Secret Art! Blazeyotta!". He then fired a huge beam of magic power down on them. It could be see from around the world and it caused a huge explosion which destroy the area. The six couldn't move as Bob flew down to them. He made several sharp swords out of his arms and he was going to kill them.

Bob remembered something from his past. "Bob! You're finally back! Did you bring back food?" said Sivarth. Bob was maybe 7 or 8 years old as he was dragging with a giant pig which was the size of a elephant and it was defeated with several punch marks on his head. "Hey Dad! Look what I got." said Bob. "Good job son. So get cooking boy." said Sivarth. "So will you provide me with a fire dad? It'll take a long time to cook this." said Bob.

Sivarth said,"You can't be serious? You can do it yourself.". "Again dad?!" said Bob who was mad at his father. "Bob. If you want to eat, you will do it. So do it." said Sivarth. Bob grumbled as he started to make his meal for him and his father.  Later, Bob was seen writing something into the ground as it was very hard to understand. "I did it! How did I do?! Perfect, right?" said Bob. Sivarth sighed as he said,"You spelled everything wrong. Do it again!".

Bob said while holding a stick,"What, again!?". "Quit your complaining and just do it!" said Sivarth who crossed his arms. "Okay! Fine but watch this! I will get it right this time!" said Bob. Later, Bob was riding on the back of the dragon as he said,"This is so cool! Will I be able to do this one day dad because it would show everyone how awesome I am!". "Hold on Bob!" said Sivarth. The dragon went faster as Bob hanged on for dear life.

"Dad! Don't go crazy!" yelled Bob. The dragon scoffed at him as he kept flying up,"So are you scared of heights Bob? A true dragon isn't afraid of heights so are you?! We will go faster!". Bob was scared as Sivarth went faster. The dragon skid past the water as Bob said,"Hey. I didn't fall off! How did I do dad?!". "We're not done yet!" yelled Sivarth. "I'm not going to fall off!" yelled Bob. The two were later on a mountain above the clouds.

Bob said,"Hey dad! Check this out! Here I go dad!". He then took a very deep breath and he yelled to the heavens,"Power Thunder Dragon Roar!". A little burst of thunder came out as Bob said,"So how did I do?". "Really that was a roar? That couldn't even cook a meal." said Sivarth. "What did you say old man?!" said Bob. "Watch and learn Bob." said Sivarth. He took a deep breath as he yelled to the heavens,"Power Dragon King Roar!".

The roar's power shocked Bob as the nearby mountain top blew up. "You know that we do need those right dad?" said Bob. "I guess I went overboard!" said Sivarth who laughed. "That was so badass dad so now time to Power Up!" said Bob. "Power Up? What is that Bob?" said Sivarth. "It is my calling card or catchphrase you know. Okay, I can do it too!" said Bob. "Gain as much power that you can in your stomach and then fire it out like a burp!" said Sivarth. "I will dad!" said Bob.

The two were sleeping as Bob woke up to see his father asleep. He went up his claw as he rested right next to his father and he was happy. Sivarth had his eye open as he thought,"Robert. I am glad that I saved your life that night. You are the greatest thing to have ever happened to me. Truly, whatever girl catches your fancy while be overwhelmed with your love and kindness. I wish you good luck and I hope one day, you find happiness.".

Bob then remembered meeting all of his friends and family as the group outside saw that the dragon armor was gone and Bob was back to normal. He was crying even more as he yelled,"Scampers?! I have killed everything around me! I am a monster!". Scampers hugged him as he said,"No. You are a kind heart guy and the best friend a Chreax could ask for so if anyone calls you a monster, just tell them to go jump in a ditch!".

Bob said,"I know that..". "You taught to me when I was little. I was bullied a lot since I was a talking cat but you told me when I was crying to just ignore them. I'm happy to have met you Bob and we'll be best friends forever! No offense Kurt." said Scampers. Bob hugged his partner as Kurt said,"It is such a touching movement. He may be my bro but him and Scampers are linked. Do you get it you guys?".

Bruno said,"Yes we do. We have known the truth about you because Ryoku is your grandson due to a long and very complicated family line.". "We found out your history by going to our local library by the way." said Van. "So it is good to go to one?" said Scampers. "Yes. So old man, are you ready to train with the best of the Heroes aka us?" said Ryoku. "Be nice to him Ryoku." said Lacey. "Hell yeah! That sounds awesome. I mean this new form of mine needs some work." said Bob.

Bruno said,"However, you will have to leave the guild for a year to train.". "What about me?" said Scampers who held onto Bob. "You can come but the others can't. Our training can be interesting to say the least." said Van. "And by that, we mean brutal." said Lacey and Ryoku. "Sure but can I say my goodbye to them?" said Bob. "Sure." said the three. Bob looked at Kurt who said,"Keeping this a secret for the others. I won't.". "Thanks." said Bob.

Next time,
It has been a week since then and things have changed for our Heroes. I mean the guild as well so lets begin already. I got nothing else.

New Power Slayer Secret Art:
Fusion Mania. This is a stronger version of Fusion Frenzy.This attack allows the user to start assaulting the target with several different punches, kicks, and magic blasts. It is very much overkill to say the very least.
Blazeyotta. This is a stronger version of the spell known as Blazeta and an even stronger version of Blazezetta. The user flies up to space and fires it down to the target. It is seen around the world and when it hits the ground, a huge explosion goes off destroying everything in its path.  

Events/Battles:
Bob noticed that his family's bodies are glowing as they tell him what he has to do. Bob nod as he swears that he will kill Hex and anyone who hurts people who are close to him. He flies off to go kill Milorth aka his dad as Scampers along with Kurt fly after him worried about leaving their best friend behind when he needs them. The two also hears Sivarth telling them to keep an eye on Bob for him and the others. Scampers promises him that he goes after his best buddy.
Milorth is resting from the battle as he sense Bob who is really mad. The dragon wonder if the son of the former dragon king and his son is ready to die. Bob tells him that you will never be the Dragon King because as the son of Sivarth, he is the true dragon king. The boy gets ready to fight and his magic power grows to the strongest that it has even been before and that he will show the dragon or his father no mercy.
Scampers is watching from the side lines and he wants to go help Bob but Kurt stops him. He tells the cat that Bob needs to fight this one alone but they will be here to help him out if he needs it. Both of them are worried about Bob.
Bob vs Milorth.
Milorth is defeated by Bob and then he is killed by the slayer who starts to beat the dragon's body without any mercy. Kurt and Scampers tries to stop him but it fails as the Chreax hugs his partner who can't stop crying while he is punching the dragon's body. Scampers tells him that he along with Allison, Ana, Rose, Kurt, and Stella will be here for Bob for the end of time.
The three see three of the four founders of Heroes in front of them with a woman as Bob meets his great grandfather Ryoku and great grandmother Lacey. Kurt is lost why Bruno is here along with Van to say the least. Ryoku tells him to stop but Bob says that he will get his revenge on Last Dynasty as well and no one will stop him. Kurt and Scampers joins up with the three founders to stop him.
Bob vs Ryoku, Kurt, Scampers, Bruno, Lacey, and Van.
Bob stops as he remembers some stuff about his past. He starts to cry more as Scampers is trying to comfort his best buddy/friend while Kurt watches.
They tell him that they knew the truth about Bob since the beginning and that Ryoku is his grandson. They tell him that it is time to train with the best of Heroes aka them along with Lacey as Bob needs to leave the people that he cares about for a year to truly protect them. Bob agrees but he asks if he can say his goodbyes first. The three agree. Bob looks at Kurt to not tell anyone abut this as the Passion wizard agrees with his brother.

Locations:
Cyhx Highlands. An mountain range close by Mural. Bob and Milorth clash here after the war.
Drog Woods. An forest where the founders of Heroes are living and waiting for a certain someone known as the main character.

Characters:
Ryoku Mjonir Yagami. Thunder, Fire, and Unknown Wizard. 123 years old. The father of Ax, the grandfather of Arthur and Mordred, and the grandfather of many members. He was rumored to have died back in X700 but he is still alive and kicking. He has a scar of a lighting bolt over his right eye and it makes him look bad ass. He has black with white hair and blue eyes.
Lacey Excalibur Yagami. Thunder, Ice, and Unknown Wizard. 121 years old. She is Ryoku's younger cousin and the grandmother to several people. She is rumored to be a strong wizard that her older cousin. The different between the two is that she isn't fully in love with men, loves money, and she is very smart. She has a scar on her right thigh. She has black with sliver hair and blue eyes.

Yagami Family Tree
Milorth's father Ives was born in XX05. Died in XX98.
Milorth's mother Malina was born in XX09. Died in X109.
Milorth was born in XX66. Died in X791.
Milorth's wife Avra was born in XX68.  Died in X132.

Branch 1: Eudes.
Bob's older brother Eudes was born in XX89. Died in X153.
Eudes's wife Millicent was born in XX87. Died in X151.
Eudes's daughter Catherine was born in X114. Died in X178.
Catherine's husband Garnet was born in X110. Died in X180.
Catherine's son Lovell was born in X150. Died in X216.
Lovell's wife Astrida was born in X152. Died in X213.
Lovell's daughter Salove was born in X179. Died in X253.
Salove's husband Yon was born in X176. Died in X220.
Salove's son Remon was born in X197. Died in X256.
Remon's wife Lylie was born in X201. Died in X240.
Remon's daughter Sarra was born in X225. Died in X305.
Sarra is the last child that descend from Eudes's line of the family. This line of the family dies in X305.

Branch 2: Evelune.
Bob's older sister Evelune was born in XX90. Died in X154.
Evelune's husband Drugo was born in XX92. Died in X156.
Evelune's son Blaive was born in X116. Died in X162.
Blavie's wife Dimia was born in X118. Died in X190.
Blavie's daughter Avicia was born in X148. Died in X220.
Avicia's husband Tomas was born in X152. Died in X210.
Avicia's son Gale was born in X176. Died in X270.
Gale's wife Seloua was born in X180. Died on X220.
Gale's daughter Ariana was born in X215. Died in X365. Given Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Ariana's husband Archer was born in X220. Died in X310.
Ariana's daughter Olivia was born in X245. Died in X395. Dragon Blood. Extending her life
Olvia's husband Casen was born in X243. Died in X320.
Olvia's son Anthony was born in X271. Died in X421. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Olvia's daughter Zara was born in X271. Died in X441. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Anthony's son Ninarth was born in X424. He hasn't died yet. Given power from Milorth.
Anthony's wife Lena was born in X273. Died in X420. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Zara's husband Owen was born in X269. Died in X359.
Zara's daughter Kris was born in X293. Died in X443. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Kris's husband Declan was born in X297. Died in X387.
Kris's son Thomas was born in X300. Died in X450. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Kris's daughter Levi was born in X310. Died in X460. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Levi's husband Alvin was born in X314. Died in X402.
Levi's son King was born in X340. Died in X490. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Thomas's wife Brooke who born in X302. Died in X392.
Thomas's daughter Phoebe was born in X337. Died in X487. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
King's wife Angel was born in X341. Died in X431.
King's daughter Eva was born in X365. Died in X515. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Phoebe's husband Rowen was born in X336. Died in X426.
Phoebe's daughter Jo was born in X367. Died in X517. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Jo's husband Jackson was born in X366. Died in X456.
Jo's son Tom was born in X392. Died in X542. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Eva's husband Jaxon was born in X366, Died in X456.
Eva's daughter Gracie was born in X395. Died in X545. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Tom's wife Morgan was born in X396. Died in X486.
Tom's son Lucien was born in X420. Died in X570. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Gracie's husband Turner was born in X394. Died in X484.
Gracie's daughter Sam was born in X422. Died in X570. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Sam's husband Dawson was born in X424. Died in X514.
Sam's son Damon was born in X445. Died in X595. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Lucien's wife Tess was born in X419. Died in X509.
Lucien's daughter Ava was born in X446. Died in X596. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Damon's wife Leslie was born in X450. Died in X540.
Damon's son Cody was born in X470. Died in X620. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Ava's husband Ben was born in X443. Died in X533.
Ava's daughter Laura was born in X475. Died in X625. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Cody's wife Kate was born in X475. Died in X565.
Cody's son Jack was born in X500. Died in X650. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Laura's husband Billy was born in X476. Died in X566.
Laura's daughter Mia was born in X502. Died in X652. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Jack's wife Lara was born in X505. Died in X595.
Jack's son Logan was born in X530. Died in X680. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Mia's husband Jude was born in X499. Died in X589.
Mia's daughter Aliza was born in X532. Died in X682. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Logan's wife Owen was born in X532. Died in X622.
Logan's daughter Victoria was born in X557. Died in X707. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Aliza's husband Aston was born in X531. Died in X621.
Aliza's son Byron was born in X562. Died in X712. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Bryon's wife was born in X563. Died in X653.
Bryon's daughter Eliza was born in X577. Died in X727. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Victoria's husband Edward was born in X529. Died in X619.
Victoria's son Kevin was born in X579. Died in X729. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Kevin's wife Amy was born in X581. Died in X671.
Kevin's daughter Eloise was born in X637. Died in X757.
Eliza's husband Easton was born in X579. Died in X669.
Eliza's daughter Elsa was born in X640. Died in X760.
Eloise's husband Mason was born in X645. Died in X735.
Eloise's daughter Lacey was born in X670. She hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Elsa's husband Ryland was born in X641. Died in X731.
Elsa's son Ryoku was born in X668. He hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Ryoku's wife Joan was born in X672. Died in X696.
Ax was born in X696.  He hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Ax's wife Sienna was born in X698. Died in X735.
Arthur was born in X734. He hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Arthur's wife Audrey was born in X736. She hasn't died yet.
Mordred was born in X735. He hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
X was born in X761. He hasn't died yet. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.

Branch 3: Bob. 
Bob or Robert was born in XX92. He hasn't died yet.
Bob's first wife Adela was born in X250. She died in X475. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's first son Arturo was born in X275. He died in X500. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Bob's first daughter Skye was born in X277. She died in X502. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's second wife Isata was born in X255. She died in X480. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's second son Bruce was born in X280. He died in X505. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Bob's second daughter Aisha born in X284. She died in X504. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's third wife Auizia was born in X250. She died in X473. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's third son David was born in X275. He died in X500. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Bob's fourth son Nathan was born in X278. He died in X503. Dragon Blood. Extending his life.
Bob's fourth wife Sukie was born in X255. She died in X470. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's third daughter Paris who born in X280. She died in X505. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's fourth daughter Molly who born in X285. She died in X510. Dragon Blood. Extending her life.
Bob's magically created brother Chaos Yagami was born in X366. He died in X791.   
Bob's adopted little sister Rose was born in X371. She hasn't died yet. Cursed to be immortal.
Bob's adopted little brother Hex was born in X375. He hasn't died yet. Cursed to be immortal.
Bob's adopted little brother Scampers's father Mark was born in X739. He hasn't died yet.
Bob's adopted little brother Scampers's mother Anne was born in X742. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's fifth wife Allison was born in X767. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's sixth wife Stella was born in X767. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's adopted little sister Ana was born in X771. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's adopted little brother Scampers was born in X777. He hasn't died yet.
Bob's daughter with Allison Clara was born in the year X794. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's daughter with Stella Morgan was born in the year X795. She hasn't died yet.
Bob's son with Allison Volt was born in the year X795. He hasn't died yet.
Bob's son with Stella Percy was born in the year X795. He hasn't died yet.
Ana's son Aaron was born in the year X796. He hasn't died yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment