Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Power Guild Episode 184 Underworld part 31 Death and Rebirth.


A/N:Now we have maybe one or two parts after this before I start the virtual fights so enjoy that. So I decide to combined three chapters in one because I can and to me, it makes sense because I have a lot of sadness coming up soon so look forward to that. We have one more big death left because this arc had a lot of it but three stuck out to me. So enjoy the little amount of death in the newest arc because we used up all of the death in this arc.

I mean there is still death there thanks to this chapter. I mean I wasn't expecting one this week and I got it Wednesday morning better. So we get something that I have been wanting for the last couple of chapters. More members of the Spriggan 12! I mean Neinhart and Bradman look badass and the last one Jacob. Meh. I mean he is okay but compared to the others, he is okay. So if you expected Marin to try and kill Brandish. I give you that one. Didn't see that coming at all. I'm thinking he is a member of the Spriggan 12 and something like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing going on.

The eight dragons are seen destroying Heads over the continent . Chaos slashed them down while Lee and Satan blasted them. Scampers was happy to see that the Heads were going down in a rapid rush of them. Bob said,"Awesome! Show them the power of the Dragon King!". Sivarth roared as the ones in the control room saw that the Head Symbol was lost. "So all of them are gone now?" said Larry and Lora.

Lucky said,"Lucky is lost what happen.". "We're okay." said Spike. "Yeah. Lets be happy that the fear of Head is gone forever now." said Myra. "Amen to that sister." said Dion. Nancy smiled as her sister said,"So are you thinking of rejoining Monsters?". "Yeah. I mean I think I learned an lesson of family and friendship in a guild." said Nancy. Allison rest on the ground as Scampers said,"So do you think Bob did something?". "Lucky thinks so!" said Lucky.

Ana smiled as she said,"The dragons did it.". "Dragons Ana?" said Andrea and Lisa. "Yeah. All of the Heads were destroyed by the dragons." said Rose. "Really? Like Sivarth?" said Stella. Ana nod as Sakura said,"Isn't that the dragon that Bob was fighting with?". "Yeah." said Stella. "So was that Bob earlier? I mean he used a spell that lit up the night sky." said Issac. "Who knows but we won so lets relax man." said Cyrus.

Fred said,"Yeah. Relaxing does sound nice right now.". "Don't we need to get to master?" said Victor who looked at the three relaxing. "Don't worry. I think Head being done according to Ana means that we have nothing to worry about." said Virgil. "I think a party is in order after this so lets enjoy peace and quiet for now." said Tessa. Noah thought,"You will be thinking differently soon.". "I hope you're okay with Noah." thought Ira.

Johnny looked down as he said,"Every last one is gone.". "What? Did something happen Johnny? It is good right" said Jade. "The dragons really went to town on the Heads. They are all gone now also I really mean every last one." said Python. "Really?! That would be so awesome if you are right about that was true." said Alex. "It is." said Jenny. "We won thanks to the power of our parents and we have no idea about what is going on." said X.

Sivarth said,"Final is destroyed for good so victory is ours.". The guild cheered for their victory while the only remaining demons were either grunts and Ebeixhar who were scared out of their minds due to the fact that their home was destroyed by the humans. Kazor said,"Kazor was defeated? How did this happen? Where did Kazor's plan go wrong?". Kurt notice Final on the floor as Tharos aka the passion dragon flew to them.

Sivarth said,"Nice job Tharos. I didn't expect less from my second in command.". "It is quite hard to compete with you your highness. So where is my kid? I thought I sensed him here" said Tharos. Kurt glared at him as he said,"Why don't I remember you Tharos? And why the heck do I have memories of playing and training with you?". "Kurt. You may want to join the club. All of the Slayers here are in the same club." said Bob.

Chad said,"So wait? I didn't kill Verioth. He is still alive. I can't believe it.". "Yes. All of us were still alive. At a point in their live, I raised you Bob. You didn't think that you got your magic from just books right? We were in your bodies thanks to a secret art that we didn't teach a single one of you because we need to be ready and seeing the time, it was perfect." said Sivarth. "Yeah but why do we have new memories?!" said Bob.

Tharos said,"Personally, I want you all to keep your memories but no. Sivarth said no to that plan. It sucks but he is the dragon king after all not this poser.". Milorth growled as Sivarth pressed his foot down on his neck. "I raised you Bob. Verioth raised you Chad. Briam raised Steve. Lissorth raised the boy X. Baliarth raised Johnny. Cinoth raised Python. Erisdar raised Ana, Kelirth raised Jenny. It is obvious who raised the last Slayer." said Sivarth.

Kurt said,"Milorth?". "You being an idiot is still a thing." said Tharos. He was being eating by Kurt who said,"I'm starving dad.". "Fine but don't be greedy." said Tharos. "Weird relationship but were you all the reason that our hearts were beating like crazy and our bodies were rejecting itself. It felt like I was being absorbed by the shadows." said Steve. "Yeah and why were you in there? I want my answers now Dad." said Bob.

Sivarth said,"You are right. I didn't want to hide this from you brat. I mean we have been together for a long time so you are right. We were preventing you all from turning into dragons like Milorth and the other killer of our race and the reason is...". Milorth pushed him off as the two started to fight. "I am coming to help you dad!" yelled Bob. "No brat! Leave him to us! Get the book now and destroy it!" yelled Sivarth.

The dragons were gone as Tharos went with him. "Sivarth!" yelled Bob. "Book? What is he talking about? I mean he was talking about something called Final or something like that." said Chad. "Hey Bob. I think I have what your old man is taking about. The Final." said Kurt. "Kurt. Give me that book right now." said Bob. "Sorry but I made a promise to Gray that I would destroy Final and I'll hurt you if it comes down to that." said Kurt.

Chaos, Lee, Satan, Ryuluth, and Raziel return to the side of Sivath and Tharos. The group clashed with Milorth who handed them all. I think he is stronger than all of them put together. "So to keep the slayers or your children from turning into me and Ninarth. You all hide like cowards inside of the. It must have been fun to having to lie to them." said Milorth. "Shut up for once." said Tharos. "We are going to kill you." said Chaos, Lee, and Satan.

Milorth laughed as Sivarth yelled,"Why are you here Milorth!? Final is dead now! Leave my son and his friends alone!". "Hell no." said Milorth. Ryuluth hit him with his tail as Milorth said,"Fear of that demon? I truly fear nothing coming from that whiny teens's poems. I am the true king of the Dragons Milorth!". "No. You were once human and I swear that Bob and the others won't be like you." said Raziel.

Milorth yelled,"I seek only destruction now! Destruction! Total Annihilation!".  Back on the ground floor. Bob and Kurt were about to fight as Chad and Steve tried to stop them. "So why don't you two destroy the book together?" said Chad. "I want to do this for my father." said the two. "I guess they want to make their father proud." said Steve. Kurt noticed that the book was gone as Bob yelled,"I'll kill you Kurt!". "That wasn't me!" yelled Kurt.

The book appeared in a hand as they heard and saw,"This book here belongs to me. I am impressed to see the damage that you did to my bookshelf or Demon City Bob. I came to take my book back with me. This is my favorite book.". Hex stood there as Bob clenched his fist. "Hex. I thought you weren't going to be here." said Bob. "I decide to pay a visit after Eldon destroy my bookshelf and you helped him do it. I am shocked Bob." said Hex.

Chad said,"That is Hex?!". "He is younger than I thought." said Steve. "Yeah. He looks nothing like Rose in terms of dark wizardness." said Kurt. "You did well Kazor but you still failed me. It seems that you being in charge of a guild was a dumb idea on your part. We were only a skip from bringing back my precious Final." said Hex. Kazor was shocked as Hex said,"Sleep now. You need your sleep now". "Your dreams Hex. Kazor will do anything to fulfill them." said Kazor.

He went back to being a book as Hex said,"Truly. You have done enough.". He then destroyed the book with a glance. "What the hell is wrong with you!? You just kill your son bastard!" yelled Kurt who was mad. "You are right but I don't need him any more." said Hex. Hex looked at Bob as the dark wizard said,"I thought you would have your memory back now but they are still lying to you. I never thought that you would forget me big brother.".

Bob's face drained of color, the energy has left him, and he was shaking. Bob said,"What did you just say? I can't believe it?". "I don't think that I stuttered big brother. You're my awesome and strong big brother Robert Percival Yagami. Why don't you remember me? You remember Rose or is that Chaos doing something." said Hex. "Are you serious?" said the three slayers. "He is serious." said Bob who was feeling a range of emotions right now.

Hex looked up and he said,"You know something big brother. I only joined that dragon in that guild due to my boredom. You were the only one to entertain me so I wonder if Milorth sticking into shit that doesn't belong to him mean that he is going to die. Will the dragon try to kill you again or will you kill him? I don't know.". "What the hell are you talking about?" said Bob. "Your life has been a lie and the things that you feel now are lies made by the dragons." said Hex.

Bob rushed toward him as he yelled,"Give me answer now Hex or I will kill you!". He jumped into the air and he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Roar of the Gods!". He fired the roar straight down on the wizard as the three nearby covered their eyes. Hex brushed it off as Bob yelled,"Fine Hex! I will just beat it out of you! Infernos Rage!". He roared as he started to punch Hex with several amounts of rage and fire.

Chad said,"Man. Bob is pissed.". "He has his life plus memories in a puzzle and he is trying to put it together again." said Steve. "Huh?" said Kurt. "Bob's mind is broken right now. He is only going off his instincts and that is to kill anyone in his path. It reminds me of Milorth." said Steve. "I thought the dragons prevented us from becoming like him." said Chad. "Yeah but I think the mind is a different story." said Steve. "Bob." said Kurt.        

Bob kept firing off his strongest spells as they did nothing to Hex. "I see that you are still stronger but your heart isn't in it like back then. Now five me some space." said Hex. Bob was blasted back as the three ran toward him. "You have really made some friends. I wonder if they will still like you if they knew the truth about you." said Hex. "Shut the hell up! Bob is Bob! He is nothing like you! You are going to die!" yelled Kurt.

Steve said,"I feel the same way. Bob helped changing our guild and I considered him a true friend. If you call yourself his brother, you are nothing like him.". "Yeah. Bob is always helping people and if you are on the wrong side of the argument. You are dead meat. I will fight you to show you that Bob is the strongest wizard in the world." said Chad. "I agree with you there. I will see you again big bro and please be more sane next time." said Hex.

He smiled as he said,"I think you would like to meet my pride and joy Final. You may notice that he looks you bro. You are my hero after all.". He opened the book as the four saw something standing next to Hex. A Bob and Chaos fusion stood there as Chad said,"That is Final? His power is so dam strong.". "Master. May I kill him?" said Final. "Sure. Good luck against him Bobby. I think you will need it." said Hex.

He was gone as Steve said,"Are you still able to fight man?". "Yeah. We got this freaky fusion and I bet three slayers as a team will be able to defeat it." said Kurt. "No. I need to fight. I guess I just have my questions needing my answers." said Bob. The four rushed toward the demon as he said,"Chaos Dragon Blasts.". Chad and Steve dodged them as Bob yelled,"Power Dragon Kick!". "Passion Blast Kick!" yelled Kurt.

The two kicked him at the same time as Chad said,"Divine Light!". The light went into him as Steve said,"Shadow Dragon Slash!". The demon felt a slash going through his chest as Chaos said,"Time for you to die.". The four were frozen in place as Chad said,"Why the hell can't I move?". "This isn't like that right?" said Kurt. "That is the wrong curse human. I hope you are prepared to look dead for your love." said Chaos.

He walked over to Bob as Steve said,"Get the hell away from him!". Steve was blasted back as Chad said,"You're going to pay for that!". "I don't care about you. I guess you are going to be an annoying pest just like the rest of humanity." said Final. He then kicked Chad as Kurt growled. Final stood in front of Bob as he said,"Why the hell are you helping the guy who you are trying to kill?!". "I'm loyal to Hex unlike you. What a big brother." said Final.

His right hand then turned into a very sharp sword as he went down on Bob. Bob screamed loudly as the three slayers yelled,"Bob!". Bob now had a cross scar that replaced his old X scar and he was in pain from it. Final went crazy on Bob as Bob kept screaming and bleeding. "Bob! Let me go help my best friend!" yelled Kurt. He was free as Kurt yelled,"Passion Devil Final Slash!". Final dodged it as the super effective attack missed.

Bob tried to stand up as he said,"I can keep going bastard. Kara did this shit to me along with Nancy before and I handled it so this is nothing.". "Sad. I thought you would be a challenge for me. Prepare for the end of your species humans." said Final. He was gone as Bob fell down. Kurt held him as he said,"We need to get you to Althea right now. Final and Hex will die Bob. I promise you that for all of the people that they have hurt.".

Milorth smacked the dragons, Devils, and god into the ground as he went toward them. "Destruction! Destruction!" yelled Milorth. He actually hit all of them at once because he is really strong. He tried to kill them all as he said,"Is this your power Dragon King? I thought you were going to kill me. It will be fun to kill Bob.". "Ha. Bob will be killing you soon. Enjoy the last couple of hours before you die." said Sivarth who smiled and coughing blood at the same time.

Bob looked up in the sky and he heard,"Bob. Do you hear me? I don't care if you hate my guts right now but you need to listen to your old man.". "Sivarth?! Where are you?! We need to talk right now and I won't take no for an answer!" yelled Bob. Chad, Kurt, and Steve had a feeling that the two were talking through telepathy. "Man. They must be really close." said Kurt. "Yeah." said Chad. "I wonder what they are talking about." said Steve.

"I guess you do hear me. You have always been a loud one. We stayed in your body for two reasons and one you've already been told. The other reason is that we want to destroy the bastards who killed the rest of our kind." said Sivarth. Bob rushed off as Kurt said,"Bob!". He was about to go after him as the Slayers of Monsters stopped him. "What the hell?! Let me go after him!" yelled Kurt. "Sorry but I can't let you." said Chad and Steve.

Kurt said,"Yeah. I mean you feel it too.". "Yeah. The dragon is dying and I got a feeling that Sivarth is going to die." said Chad. "So what are we going to do about the fact that Bob and Hex are brothers and you could technically count Rose in that mix." said Kurt. "I think we should keep a secret until Bob is ready to talk about it. I bet he needs some time to think about it." said Steve. "You guys. Go to Althea. I'm worried about Kara and Sake." said Kurt.

Chad said,"What about you?". "I need to be there for Bob. He may seem strong but when he lost his human parents and Sakura, he was an emotional wreck. He would kill a person for just saying their name. He has done a lot for me over the years so I won't let him be taken by the darkness. Let me go guys." said Kurt. "Go get him." said Steve. Kurt ran off as Chad and Steve carried their fellow wizard and they went looking for her.

Bob rushed toward them as he said,"I'm coming guys! Don't give up!". "Bob. We are going to die by him..." said Chaos. "Shut the hell up! Mona is waiting for you and I won't let her lose someone close to her again! You guys are my family and I won't let anyone die!" yelled Bob. He tripped over some rocks as he said,"Don't die!". "Bob. You need to know the truth." said Raziel. "Sivarth. You should do the honors. Tharos." said Ryuluth.

Sivarth said,"Both Hex and Rose are your younger siblings. Rose is the older one. You adopted them after a dragon killed their parents. Chaos is just your creation of your magic. You were raised by me and the rest of the kingdom. You were abandoned by your parents at six years old and you were on death's door until I gave you my blood.". Bob stopped as he said,"I have dragon blood.". He looked at his scars from his fight during this day and he said,"I can't believe it.".

Sivarth said,"Believe it. You are half dragon. You have been alive for almost 700 years and you are 699 years old. Your magic and blood have kept you arrived. The memories that you have been put in there by me. You were never a member of Heroes. You were just there keeping an eye and I decide to let you have a normal childhood. The power of Luminous Future gives you power. I put them in you Bob.".

Bob stopped as he yelled,"No! I love Allison and Stella! Everyone in the guild is my family! I would kill an entire county from them!". He punched the nearby boulder into very tiny rubble as Sivarth said with tears,"I'm not done. Milorth is your father.". Bob froze and he said,"You can't be serious?". "I'm serious Bob. Ninarth is your nephew and everyone in your family including your future kid are the many great grandchildren." said Sivarth.

Nearby. Kurt stopped as Tharos said in his head,"Did you get that Kurt?". "Yeah. Holy shit. Man, I thought my dad trying to kill me was messed up." said Kurt. "Bob. You need to forget about us and I want to die without you crying." said Sivarth. Bob yelled,"Screw you! I don't give a shit about your feeling old man! If we join forces, nothing can stop us! I will save all of you! You are my real father Sivarth not Milorth and don't you forget that!".

Sivarth smirked as he said to Bob,"Bob. I'm proud of you. You have matured into a man with a kind heart and strong love from your fellow man. Make me proud and keep on the good fight.". "Yeah. I think you're the best Bobby. You showed me that not all humans are just food but human beings too so don't give up that power of yours." said Ryuluth. "You were always like my son you know that Bob? So treat the girls that you love with the same love that you gave us." said Raziel.

The group flew up as Satan said,"This moment. I have waited a long time. I know that you are going to make him pay Bob.". "No!" yelled Bob. He was there as the group rushed toward the dragon. Bob and the area was covered in blood as Milorth had his right arm ripped off as the others had a giant hole in them. "No." said Bob. They were falling to the ground as Bob was shaking. "No. You can't be dying." said Bob.

Sivarth said,"Bob. You know that I have been watching over you for almost 700 years. You've grown into a person that I respect. The days that we spent with you were the best of my lives. You gave me the strength to love once again.". "We're going to miss you." said the group except for Tharos who told Kurt goodbye. Milorth fired his roar as they were killed by the dragon. Kurt started crying as he said,"Dam it Tharos!".

Bob yelled,"Sivarth! Chaos! Lee! Ryuluth! Raziel! Satan! No!". Bob went on his knees and he started to cry. Chaos was gone from everyone's memories excluding Bob, Chad, Kurt, and Steve. Bob was on the floor as he looked at their bodies. They weren't moving as Bob said,"No. This is just a dream and I must be dreaming.". He pinched himself as he said,"Nope. This is real life. God dam it!". He went on the ground.

In the guild's basement. "We were saved by the kid and the other Slayer's inner dragon. I didn't have the power to use it." said Ax. "Ax." said Marie. "Bob lost his other father and I let that happen due to me being scared to use Luminous Future." said Ax. He punched the ground as Marie said,"Ax. This is for the best in the long run. I mean it isn't time to use the power of one of the strongest magic in the world yet. Bob will be fine.".

It was morning. The Heroes Guild plus the Monsters who were at Cube joined the mob along with the seven dragons who destroyed Head. "Erisdar!" said Ana and Rose. The two then hugged the bird like dragon as she said with a smile,"It is good to see you both. Do you remember me Rose?". "You did helped raise me and my big brother." said Rose. "I guess he hasn't told them yet." said Erisdar. "Huh? Did you say something?" said the girls. 'Oh. It is nothing. You two have grown." said Erisdar.

Lissorth said,"Sivarth, Raziel, Ryuluth, Lee, and Satan. Together with the bravery of all of you, the coward Milorth has run off.". "So the dragons are now our buddies. Nothing is going to stop us now with their help." said Fred. "Right!" said Victor. "So did you break them all?" said Issac. 'Yeah and I destroy the most." said Cinoth. "Do you have to gloat?" said Lissorth. "Meh. It is fun to have fun. It makes life worth it." said Cinoth. "Wow." said Virgil.

 Kelirth said,"You did a good job Ana. I mean destroying Face is pretty impressive.". "Yeah. I had my friends so I wasn't that worried." said Ana. "Yeah. That is why she is our strongest girl wizard in the guild." said Jenny. The metal dragon looked at Johnny and he got up close to him. The group of wizards that was near Johnny went back excluding Jade and Z. "So you got that vile look. I mean it is weird that you got a girlfriend." said Baliarth.

Johnny said,"Shut up! It took you how long?!". "Shoot at least I don't look a crazy metal head." said Baliarth. "They have an interesting bond." said Jade. "Yeah. It is." said Z. "So I am sure that I killed you." said Chad. "Yeah. You died in front of me Briam." said Steve. "We alter your memories of us raising you and some other stuff in your case Chad." said Verioth. "You two have the confidence that you could kill a dragon and you did." said Briam.

Briam thought,"Sivarth was against except he did it with Bob.". Chad and Steve nod as Athena said to Nancy,"What are they talking about?". "Who knows? So do you mind if Dion comes with us? He doesn't have a home since his previous guild were destroyed both by Heroes." said Nancy. "You've to ask the master aka Chad." said Larry. "Lucky thinks that Steve would be a way better master." said Lucky.

Sake who was in bandages as he said,"Don't worry little buddy. We may have an election to decide the new master of the guild.". "Yeah." said Kara. "So you revealed yourself." said Nancy. "It wasn't that hard and I'm pretty hot right." said Kara. "Yeah. You are." said Dion. His ice claws were gone as Lora said,"So are you ready to go Briam and Verioth?". "Nope. We are dead now but that would be a wrong way to say it." said Verioth. Chad looked at his father as he said,"Explain.".

The dragons said in unison,"We are already dead.". "What?" said Ana. "A long time ago, our souls were taken from us by Milorth's Slayer Magic. I can't remember the name for the life of me but it was deadly back then." said Erisdar. "We had two reasons plus another one for staying. We want to keep you seven from becoming dragons, defeating Milorth, and keeping ourselves alive." said Lissorth. "I had a feeling that was going on from your explanation mom." said X.    

Lissorth said,"You better do what I am thinking X.". "I will. Don't worry." said X. "We can't go back to your bodies now and we tried." said Cinoth. "This strength that we showed off is the best that we can do." said Briam. "It is another reason that we didn't come out until now." said Kelirth. "Even the king was unable to defeat Milorth." said Verioth. "Even though, he did with the help of the others and don't let Sivarth and the others. They loved humans and they were gallant." said Baliarth.

Bob was looking at the bodies and he was crying like crazy. "Dad, why the hell did you all die?! You promise me that you were going to stay with me. We're family." said Bob. He wiped some of the snot and tears as he said,"I have been looking for you dad. I learned how to write and I am the strongest wizard in all of Oyrus. I've made a lot of friends, I got a job now too. I.. I.. have some many things that I want to share with you Sivarth!".

Kurt was holding Scampers who was crying into Kurt's chest. "It is going to be okay. Bob will be his normal self for sure. I know it." said Kurt. "But..." said Scampers. "He will be his normal self buddy because this is Bob." said Kurt. Bob was crying as his clothes were soaked with blood, snot, and tears mixture. "God dam it! Why the hell did you die?!" yelled Bob. He punched the ground as he was sad by it.  

Erisdar said,"We haven't got the change to tell you all everything but the time has come for us to go up there. You will be do anything that comes in front of you Ana. I know that you are going to do great.". "No. You can't go Erisdat. I mean you're my mother." said Ana. Johnny put his hand  on her head and he said,"Listen. They don't want to go either but they're still in our hearts Ana.". Baliarth smiled at his son's maturity.

Allison and Stella smiled as Lissorth said,"Humans. The days that fought with each other are in the past.". "Yeah. The days that we hated each other are in the past." said Kelirth. "We were able to join each other in peace." said Cinoth. "The age of dragons have ended in a sense." said Verioth. "You fleshbags would have to do the rest for us." said Briam. "So in the covenant made between dragon and man, the Peace Treaty.We will protect you all for the rest of time." said Baliarth.

Ana yelled,"Erisdar!". "I love you Ana. You are a young woman with a powerful future." said the dragon. Althea smiled at the dragon. "So you're going to take care of her right Johnny? Plus you really need to get rid of that look of yours." said Baliarth. "What kind of last words are those?! You are so my old man." said Johnny. Jenny, Python, and X said goodbye to their dragons as Chad and Steve said,"Thank you Verioth and Steve.". The dragons were gone as Ax watched them.

Next time,
Bob is an emotional wreck right now. Will he go insane or will someone stop him? They are at the end of the war and the damage from them is still there to say the very least. Something big happens in Mural and it will change everyone in the guild's lives.

Events/Battles:
The group cheer because Heroes won since Final won't be coming back and Underworld is defeated as Heroes cheered for their victory.
Kazor wonders how they were defeated and Kurt notice Final's book on the floor. Tharos flies to the group and he tells the group of their achievements. Kurt is confused to see him because of the new memories as Bob tells him to join the club.
Sivarth tells the Slayers that he, Verioth, Briam, Lissorth, Baliarth, Cinoth, Erisdar, Kelirth, and Tharos at once point raised Bob, Chad, Steve, X, Johnny, Python, Ana, Jenny, and Kurt respectively at one point of their lives.
Milorth demands for round two as he and Sivarth go up into the sky as Chaos, Lee, Satan, Ryuluth, and Raziel return to the two along with Tharos. Sivarth tells Bob to get the book. Kurt holds it as Bob tells him to give it to him but Kurt tells him that he made a promise to his human father and he that intends to keep it.
The dragons, demons, and god clash with Milorth as Sivarth tells him that Final is long gone and the dragon doesn't care. He is the true king of dragons as he will show them his true power.
Bob and Kurt are about to fight as Chad and Steve try to stop them. The book disappears as it reappears in Hex's hands and he tells them that this one is special to him.
The Slayers are shocked to see the dark wizard standing there. Hex tells Kazor him that he has done well but ultimately failed. He turns him back into a book as he destroy it.
Kurt gets mad at him for killing in a sense son. He tells him that he is correct but he is now longer need in the grand scheme of things. He looks at Bob and he tells Bob that he is his older brother. Bob is shocked beyond belief along with the others in the area.
Hex looks up to watch the fight above and he mentions that Milorth sticking his nose into things will get him killed. He looks at Bob as he tells him that his entire life has been a lie and the dragons have lied to him. Bob rushed toward him and he demand some answers from his little brother through a way that he has done all day. Violence.
Bob vs Hex. (Round 2).
The two fight for a while as Hex brings out Final who looks just like an Bob and Chaos fusion. He tells the demon to attack Bob, Kurt, Steve, and Chad as he disappears. The four slayers get ready to fight the powerful demon together.
Bob, Kurt, Steve, and Chad vs Final.
Final slashes Bob leaving a scar that goes across his chest and it replace the X chest that was on his chest from his uncle.
Final disappears just like his master after a while into their fight. Bob hears his "father's" voice as he rushed toward the location of their fight. Kurt tries to stop him but Chad and Steve tell him that Bob needs to be alone right now. The three decide to keep Bob being the older brother of Hex a secret between the three of them or until Bob is ready to talk.
Kurt then tells the two that he needs to be there for Bob. He tells them that when Bob "lost" both his human parents and Sakura, he was in a emotional state that cause the person who gets angry to go insane from it.
Kurt tells them after all that Bob and the others have done for him, he won't let his "brother" die or get consumed by the darkness. He runs after Bob as Chad and Steve help Kara and Sake get to the guild's healer.
As Bob is running toward where Chaos, Satan, Lee, Raziel, Ryuluth, Sivarth, and Tharos who are getting destroy by Milorth, he is told the truth about his past from the six. He is the true older brother of Hex and Rose. Chaos was just a creation of his magic. He was raised by Sivarth and the dragon kingdom since he was a boy after he was abandoned by his real mom and dad at 6. He was about to die but he was given blood from Sivarth making Bob have the blood of a dragon instead of a human so he is very much a dragon/human hybrid. He has been alive for 699 years thanks to his magic and blood. He tells them that this life that he has been living since he was in the guild are only memories that have been implanted in his mind along with the others who have known him. Sivarth put them there. His real father is Milorth, his nephew is Ninarth, and the people in his family are his many great great great ... great grandchildren. Kurt hears the same thing from Tharos.
Bob rushed toward them telling them as a team, nothing can stand in their way and he will save them along with Bob telling Sivarth that he is his real father not Milorth. Sivarth is so proud of their son.
Sivarth, Chaos, Satan, Raziel, Ryuluth, Tharos, and Lee are killed by Milorth as they ripped off the dragon's right arm together. They tell him goodbye as Bob yells their names and Kurt cries for Tharos. All memories of Chaos are erased from everyone except for Bob, Chad, Kurt, and Steve.
Ax and Marie sit in front of Luminous Future as they wonder if releasing the power would have been a good idea.
The Heroes Guild along with the Monsters hear the truth from Verioth, Briam, Lissorth, Baliarth, Cinoth, Erisdar, and Kelirth. They tell them that their children that they had to erase their memories of raising them and they are already dead because Milorth killed them many years ago. They tell them that was to keep themselves alive and not to make them dragons like Milorth. They also tell them about the love for humans by Sivarth, the dragon king and Tharos who was the Dragon King's best friend.
Bob is currently looking at the people that he called family. Their bodies lay there as he can't stop crying. Both Kurt and Scampers is nearby and they are worried about their best friend/brother.
Ana doesn't want her mother to leave her again as Johnny tells her that they will always be in their hearts forever. The dragons descend to heaven as they say their final goodbye to their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment