Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Power Guild Episode 183 Underworld part 30 Ascending through Orclana


A/N: So we are almost done with the arc. I think maybe 6-9 more parts because of Part 7 and Part 8 of this. I made them long because I had a feeling in my gut that something like this was going to happen. So lets talk about what I am going to do for the new arc because I can't say Alvarez to save my life. So as you know Ana was aged up from 6 to 12 thanks to Negate Magic remember that little detail. Well, things have changed a lot in fact.

So we are going to say in the year X784 that she is 13. I am not going to change it because it reminds me of my history of the series and also the extreme lazy factor. I have seven dragons other than the ones that are inside of Bob so if you can do the math, you know what is going to happen. If you can't and want spoilers. Read the rest of this but if you don't skip it. So in X777, the five dragon slayers excluding Laxus and Cobra came to the future.

Bob won't be part of it because what I spoiled in the notes. Lets ignore that some of the seven Slayers excluding Chad and Steve were in a time bubble for seven years. So lets see how old all of the seven would be in the X792. Kurt would be 26 years old, Rick or X would be 31 years old, Ana would be 21 years old, Python or Rusty would be 30 years old, Jenny would be 29 years old, Chad would be 22, and Steve would be 20.

So lets minus 792-777 which is 15 years old from their age. Kurt would be 13 years old, Rich would be 16 years old, Ana would be 8 years old, Rusty would be 15 years, Jenny would be 14 years old, Chad would be 7 years old, and Steve would be 5 years old. Now if you recall from me saying this a lot, X has been in the guild since he was a child and he knows about his father but lets just say that the dragon messed with their memories more than the dragons from Fairy Tail. They did a lot to them so lets begin already because I have a gut feeling that I am going to talk about this in the arc. Also I did say that I was lazy but I may change it so this makes no sense later on. You know why.

Kazor stood there in his normal form as he said,"Soon Kazor or Final will be destroying Hex and no human is going to stop us unless they want to die. This is the power of Memento Mori, the ultimate curse for the ultimate demon". The four monsters plus octo beard were out cold as Kazor looked at the hole in the ground. It was moving as something came out. Kazor was shocked to see Kurt in a blocking way standing there as Bob was shocked.

Kurt's left side of his entire body was darkness as Bob said,"Kurt.". "This can't be. Half of his body is demonic so is that Gray's power or his own? That means he along with the son of the dragon king or boy survived Memento Mori." said Kazor. "Hell yeah. You know something. In order to change the future, all that is left is to leave up to the strongest wizard in the world and my bro Bob. You got this man." said Kurt. The wizard fell down as Bob said,"I got this guy now Kurt.".

Meanwhile in the forest somewhere in Orclana. The Thunder Wolves's Photon Bomber was going to fly toward one of the Heads. "Men. How is the ship doing?" said Adonis. Bruce and Kevin were in front of him as Ralph who was at the way front said,"Everything went as planned Adonis.". "I got the message from Heroes." said Bruce. "What are we going to do?" said Bruce. "Alana and Jane. Send it to every guild that can help." said Adonis.

The two girls said,"We got it Adonis.". They were messing with the control as Lana said,"You are a genius Adonis.". "Add this at the end of the message girls. The fate of our very home depends on this battle. Right now, I suggest that Thunder Wolves will destroy Head! Are you with me folks?!" said Adonis. "Lets go Adonis!" said the group. In an unnamed city. "What the hell are those thing?" said a boy.

"They are huge!" said a man. "Are they some kind of Head?" said a woman. Mona rushed through the crowd along with the rest of the team from the Grand Magic Games. "So is that Head Mona?" said the cat girl. "Those things will wipe out all magic." said Soul Cancer. "Right now, Bob and the rest of Heroes are fighting Underworld and we need to destroy them for him and the rest of the continent. I know that you can do this Krista. So lets go Amazons!" said Mona. "Right!" said the Amazons

In Bloody Darkness's home town which we won't learn the name to the town until the very next arc so wait till then. The group stood in front of one. Sonic and Tia rushed toward them as Dana said,"It seems that all of the town is gone now.". "This is ugly. I mean they just sprouted like weeds in a few moments." said Leon. "What the hell am I going to do against one of those things." said Adrian. "I need you to be quiet. No one said anything about you doing this by yourself." said Terry.

Dana said,"We don't need to be scared of them. I'll spin you!". "Let me handed this. Jennifer, Ivan, Sonic, and Tia. Prepare to back me up in case this doesn't work." said Leon. He was about to attack the thing but he heard,"Don't Leon!". Louis walked up to him as he said,"According to Adonis and Bob's message, they are more than just this one here. So lets take it down together in the name of the Wizard Saints!". The group was about to attack it as Leon said,"Ready, set, go!".

Cinco Hydra was trying to destroy them and I do mean that. "Rock Punch and Rolling Kick!" yelled Punk. "Plant magic!" yelled Steven. Cole cried as Dean jumped up in the air. "I can't let the ladies down with this display! Boys! Time to show the world how wild we are!" Demon Spike!" yelled Dean. "Wild!" yelled the group there. The Head was fine as Dean said,"Well, we need to try again and again!". It didn't work.

In Monster's town, Claude, Romeo, and Todd were running through the city along with two new girls by the names of Erica and Juliet. "You two got this!" said Todd. "We have this in the bag. Ready to show the power of memories Juliet?" said Claude. "Yeah." said the blond. The two touched their heads as Claude said,"Demon Hell and Tornado of Dark Fire!". "Hellish Flames!" yelled Juliet. The two combined their attack as it went to the nearby Head.

Romeo said,"Heat things up more! Hell Fire God Ultimate Supernova!". The fire combined with the attack as Erica said,"Fire Dragon Blast!". The four attack was added to the mix as Todd add his blend to it. The attack exploded it but it failed. "Son of a..." said Claude. "We can still do this you guys. I mean we have more power than it right." said Erica. "She is so right. Lets keep going Monsters! It is time to show Head what for!" said Romeo.

Lets go to Sacred Lions. "All right! Lets do this! It is time for Sacred Lions to act!" yelled Walter as he pointed to one. The boys started to kick it as a girl with a cat girl thing go on as she said,"I hope I can make Sacred Lions look good. Passion Dragon, Passion Tiger, and Passion Bull!". The three hit the Head but it failed. "Are you serious? Wendy even failed!?" said the entire guild. They along with Cinco Hydra are meh to me.

Kazor was getting angry as he yelled,"Dam you humans! Die!". "Kurt!" yelled Bob. Kazor rushed to Bob in his Lucerna form as Bob yelled,"Dam it!". His face was growing scales as Kazor got close to Bob. "Leave us alone bastard! Power Dragon Thunder Punch!" yelled Bob. Kazor felt the punch as he went through several walls. "What is this?!" said Kazor. Bob kneed him as Kazor saw that Bob's eyes were that of a dragon and he looked like one.

Kazor said,"What!?". "Power Pressure! Time for you to feel the wrath of Bob! You messed with the wrong wizard demon! Prepare to die for everyone that you have hurt because you are going to kill Hex but I will do it!" roared Bob. Bob blasted Kazor back as it was seen as fireworks in the sky. Bob stood on a piece of rubble as Bob yelled,"Power Up!". He glowed brighter as Bob rushed to him with the speed of Ultimate Transformation Flash.

Bob appeared above him as he yelled,"Power Dragon Adamantine Punch!". Kazor went flying to the ground as Bob appeared in front of him. "Power Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar swallowed him alive as Bob yelled,"Power Clones Five Times! Power Thunder Dragon Smash! Power Dragon Vivid Storm! Strike from the Heavens! Heroes Storm! Supreme God Dragon Devil Champion Destruction Smash!".

Clones fire the attacks at him as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Rumbling Catastrophe!". The lighting bolt came crashing down as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Sivarth's Rampage!". The boy kicked the demon as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerful Heaven Storm!". The storm blasted Kazor higher into the air as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Roar of the Gods!". The roar then exploded with Kazor in the center of it.

Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Thunder Surge Dragon!". The dragon smashed into him causing a lot of sparks to fly. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Raziel's Roar!" yelled Bob. The fire and lighting roar went through Kazor as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King Punch!". The punch hit him as Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Slash of Heaven and Hell!". He slashed Kazor in the chest.

Bob said,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword!". The attack hit him as Bob started to glow. "Time for you to see my strongest spell Kazor! Taught to me by Sivarth, himself! I need thought that I would have to use this but you need to die! Power Slayer Secret Art! Dragon King Explosion Blade!" yelled Bob. He made a stronger version of the last spell that he just did and it felt like Kazor was in the heart of the dragon.

Kazor recovered as he yelled,"You will need to do better than that!". He grabbed Bob's head as the demon said,"I will kill you into dust!". "You know that you and your demon friends are all messed up man. I mean humans are way stronger than demons any day of the week." said Bob. "Shut the hell now!" yelled Kazor. 'You know something. I believe in the power of my friend." said Bob. Kurt stood up as Kazor saw him.

Bob yelled,"Now Kurt!". Kurt held a bow made of ice and passion mixture as he said,"Time for you to die Demon! Passion Obliteration Lance!". A giant passion lance went right through Kazor. He then dropped Bob as he was falling to the ground fast. "Are you ready Bob!?" yelled Kurt. "Lets go already Kurt!" yelled Bob. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Dragon King Explosion Blade!" yelled Bob. "It is time for an Passion Apocalypse!" yelled Kurt.

The two attacks went into one as they defeated Kazor for good. "Don't mess with Heroes unless you want to die bastard!" yelled the two. "Zepoza." said Kazor. She was currently being stabbed through the chest as she activated Head. Bob landed on the ground in Oberon which had his dragon form plus his normal Slayer Mode's look. Kurt went back to his normal look as Bob healed him along with the others in the area excluding Warren.

Kara and Sake were asleep because they need to be healed by a pro as Chad said,"Bob and Kurt. That was so cool! I mean you evolved your Pressure mode and your magic awesome.". Steve said,"We did it you guys.". Kazor was out cold as Bob went on the floor tired. 'No Steve. It isn't over yet. I have to destroy Final." said Kurt. "Final! I forgot about it until now. I guess my lust for revenge really got to me. Sorry Kurt but Sivarth told me to get it and destroy it." said Bob.

'No way. I am destroying it." said Kurt. "Are you joking?" said Bob. Kurt held the book as he said,"I am not. I mean this thing made Underworld. It is Hex's strongest demon and I will destroy it.". Bob said,"No way in hell! I made a promise to Sivarth.  Give me that book!". "Make me Bob. We can set it like we do in Heroes." said Kurt. The two were arguing as Steve said,"Why don't they destroy the book together.". "Who knows with them?" said Chad.

The ground started to shake as Bob said,"I think we have a bigger problem you guys. Head is going on right now!". "What?!" said the three in unison. Allison looked at the screen as she said,"I failed bad this time.". "Oh no, magic is going to disappear?! I mean this is just like Prion and I really don't want that place again." said Scampers. "You guys look!" said Spike. The screen in front of them had red dots appeared everywhere like pimples.

Larry said,"The Heads around us are going off.". "What is going to happen? Lucky is really scared." said Lucky."Magic around us is going to die." said Lora and Myra. "The end of magic." said Athena and Nancy. The heads were glowing all around the continent as Erica said,"Why is Head glowing like that?". "What the hell is going on?" said Romeo. "Our attacks did nothing to that thing and now it is glowing." said Juliet.

Claude said,"I have no memory of this but it is Head?". "Yeah." said Todd. Ax and Marie stood in front of the Luminous Future as Ax said,"Were we too late?". Marie was silent as she looked at her body. "Forgive us." said Marie. The Heads were glowing like nothing else. Stella fell down as the pink hair girl aka Sakura said,"Stella!". "My strength is fading away." said Stella. "Hey. Why the hell is my speed back down to normal!?" said Fred.

Issac said,"My telepathy isn't working either?!". "Does that mean that Head is?" said Victor. "Yeah. It does Vic." said Tessa and Virgil. Sakura's cat clothing was gone leaving her very interesting clothes from before. Cyrus and the guys excluding Ira, Noah, and Virgil blushed and they fell over as Sakura said,"This is so embarrassing!". "I didn't see you ever wearing that!" said Stella. Jaime, June, and the younger Inferno boy Rich were in pain.

Jaime said,"Dad. I have no strength in me.". "Hang on kids! We'll go find Althea!" said Eric. "Is this what happens when you get old?" said Wayne. "That isn't it and you know it. We can still walk so we need to move this kids now." said Eric. "Dad. Please." said Jaime. "Yeah." said Rich. Norman was in pain too as he said,"No! Without my strength, I am not a man!". He fell over because he has no magic in him.

Alex and Jade were in pain as Johnny said,"Hey! Hold it together guys!". "Johnny. Magic is.." said Jade. "Yeah. My Souls aren't here." said Alex. "Dam it! This isn't funny!" said Python. He fell over as Jenny and Johnny followed suit. "The end of Magic has began." said Althea. Noah handed Sakura his jacket as she said,"Thanks.". "No problem. We're losing magic fast people." said Noah. Dawn was sad as Ana said,"This feeling.". "I don't like it." said Rose.

"The magic train is derailed!" yelled a man. "Run now!" yelled a younger man. "What the hell is this? I can't use my magic?!" yelled a male wizard. "My strength is fading." said a female wizard. "It is those weird face things isn't it?!" said another male wizard. "Fires around going out around the city and hospital are losing energy!" said a man. "The target is approaching!" said Jane. "Hurry! We are losing power for the ship!" said Bruce.

Adonis said,"Panciking over a little magic loss isn't the crew that I know.". They were in front of one as Adonis yelled,"Fire!". Ralph pressed a button as a huge beam of magic energy went to Head but it did no damage. "Shit!" said Alana, Lana, and Ralph. "Do it again Ralph!" yelled Adonis. It repeated as Adonis said,"Son of a bitch.". Kazor started laughing as Bob grabbed him. "What the hell is wrong with you?! I will kill you for every life lost because of this!" yelled Bob.

Kazor said,"This is but the beginning for you and your species. The end of magic will become exactly nothing at all. Final shall be revived. The moment that the supreme demon of Hex comes back, you'll just be weeds in his way to kill Hex.". Bob threw him to the ground as Chad said,"He really pisses me off.". "You're right about that." said Steve. Kurt looked at Bob as he said,"Bob.". "God dam it! What the hell do we do now?!" yelled Bob. He punched the ground in anger.

Suddenly, Milorth came crashing down from the ground and he probably squished Warren. A guess mind you. "Milorth." said Chad, Kurt, and Steve. A lighting aura went around him as Sivarth stood there proud. "Bob! I have told a thousand times never to give up in a fight or life. All humans here should listen up because I truly hate to repeat myself! Don't give up unless you wanted to be eaten by me, Sivarth the dragon kind!" said Sivarth.

Chad said,"Huh?". "Yeah. He is a strange one." said Bob. "What does he mean by eaten?" said Steve who looked at Bob. "Long story short, I was in his mouth because I gave up during our training and it was more intense than yours. I mean I was only 5 years old when he asked me to destroy a freaking mountain!" said Bob. "You can do that naturally now Bob." said Kurt. "Yeah but I was that age no. I guess he has a plan about this." said Bob. Chaos, Lee, Satan, plus the dragons left Sivarth.

At the Bomber. "The hell is this thing?!" said Kevin. "And to think that our guild's pride and joy can't do anything to it." said Bruce. "Hmmm..." said Adonis. 'What are we going to do Adonis?" said Jane and Lana. "We need to land because the ship is losing magic power fast." said Ralph. "We are going to fall!" said Alana. "This is the end of line." said Adonis. "Move that hunk of junk out of my way now." said a voice that sounded just like Althea.

Lana turned around as she said,"Who said that?". Jane saw something coming in fast as she said,"It is coming in fast!". "Move now!" yelled Adonis. Something then destroy the Head as the Angels said in unison,"Head was destroyed?!". "What the?" said Adonis. "That was a bird right?" said Alana. "Hey Rose. Do you know a dragon by the name Erisar? I see her as my mom." said Ana. A dragon made of the wind and bird like features flew toward Mural with James's group watching.

The heads were going away as Scampers said,"So does anyone know why they are going away? It is a good thing but it is still weird.". "What is going on?" said Allison. Johnny then said,"Baliarth. Dad? Is that you?". "Huh? He is sounding like Bob." said Alex. A metal dragon surrounding Cinco Hydra were destroyed as he said,"Man that felt good.". He saw some metal and started eating. "I better get going to Mural while having fun!" said the dragon.

X said,"Lissorth. Mom.". A dragon made out of the hottest fire burned the Heads that surround the five monsters as the dragon said,"I'm fired up now!". The fire then burned the remaining heads as the dragon said,"Time to go now.". The dragon flew away from the five as it went toward Mural. Python said,"Cinoth. Dad.". A dragon made out of poison flew toward the Heads destroying them. "Wow. It is good to see that the girls in any time are still sexy." said the dragon.

The girls were shocked to see him as the dragon said,"Well, I better get going to Mural. I got more Heads to destroy.". It flew away as it fire poison at them melting them into puddles. "Mom. Kelirth is back." said Jenny. An dragon made out of explosion blew up the Heads as Sacred Lions ran. "Wow. I am shocked to see how scared humans can be." said the dragon. It left for Mural while destroying the Heads in her path.  

Kurt grabbed his head as he said,"Okay. I got new memories about a dragon by the name of Tharos and I see him as my dad. I have a dad already.". "I know the feeling Kurt. Truly I do." said Bob. The Bloody Darkness team saw a dragon made out of passion magic destroy Heads. "I see that your race is still around. Peace out. I have work to do." said the dragon. He flew off as the guild said,"So do you know him?". "No but it reminds me of Kurt." said Leon.

Chad said,"What the hell? Verioth is supposed to be dead. I can still feel him.". "Yes. I feel Briam again." said Steve. "The dragons from you eight Slayers of Heroes and Monsters are dancing through their old stomping grounds of Orclana with the help of Chaos, Lee, and my good friend Satan. Time to show you the power of the Dragon King!" said Sivarth who roared. The group cheered as Bob said with a smile,"Badass old timers.". Kazor was shocked.

Next time,
With the dragons destroying Head, does this mean the end for Underworld? Have they been truly stopped by Heroes, Monsters, the humans, and their dragons? Or will someone cause a loss that is the end of an old life and the start of a new life. This and more next time on Power Guild.

New Power Slayer Secret Art:
Dragon King Explosion Blade. It seems to be a stronger version of Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword which is already strong. This spell seems to cause the target to fell like they are in the heart of a dragon. It has the pure power of it as well because it is very strong and it can break through anything in its path. The only known way to learn this is from the Dragon King himself so it is pretty rare and difficult to learn and master.

Events/Battles:
Kazor noticed that the ground is moving as Kurt appears protecting Bob. The left side of Kurt's body turns into darkness as Kazor ask if this is Gray's power. It must be the reason that he and the boy of the dragon king Sivarth survived his curse. Kurt is now half demon. Kurt tells him that for the sake of the future, all that he can do it is to believe in Bob.
He goes down as Bob worries about his best friend.
The ship known as the Photon Bomber is getting ready to fly toward one of the Heads. The members on board  which are Adonis, Kevin, Ralph, Bruce, Lana, Alana, and Jane get ready to send out the message that Heroes sent out. Adonis tells them to send it to any guild that can help and that they need to destroy all of Head to save their home.
The Amazons rushed through the city wondering about Head. Mona tells them that they got this due to the other members of their guild fighting along with the other guilds.
Bloody Darkness stands in front of one as Sonic and Tia come back after evacuating the town. They wonder what these things are. Leon is about to destroy it but Louis stops him. Louis tells everyone to work together on one in the name of the wizard saints.
Cinco Hydra tries and I do mean that to destroy one but they fail badly because well they are jokes and why Sake left in the first place.
Monsters which are currently Romeo, Claude, Todd, and two new girls by the names of Erica and Juliet try to destroy one of them in a five way combo attack but it fails.
Sacred Lions tries to destroy one but they fail badly just like Cinco Hydra did but somehow worse than they did..
Kazor reverts back to his Lucerna form furious as he rushed toward Bob. Bob punches the demon back as he rushed toward the demon. Kazor noticed that Bob is in his Power Pressure form as he swears that he will kill the demon for his guild, family, and everyone that the demon has killed for Hex.
He then powers up again as he is in a form that he calls the Oberon.
He strikes Kazor with several powerful spells in a combo and finishing him off with ten Power Slayer Secret Arts in a row.
Kazor grabs him as Bob insults them and he tells them that humans are stronger than demons any day of the week. He tells him that it is time for Kurt to shine. The wizard fired an attack which goes right through the demon emperor along with Bob. The demon drops Bob as both boys combined their best attacks into one defeating him for good. Kazor hopes that Zepoza activate Head which she does as magic is gone from the continent.
Bob comes back down to the ground still in Oberon. Kazor comes crashing down very nearby. Kurt goes back to normal as Bob heals him along with the others. Sake and Kara are asleep as the four Slayers are the only ones awake. Kurt tells Bob that their job isn't done yet because of Final.
Bob agrees with him as Bob tries to get the book from Kurt. The two argue on who decide the book because they are both doing it for people very important to them. The ground starts to shake as Bob think that Head has activated.
Allison and the rest of her group watch the Heads activate and the age of magic is over.
The Monsters not at Cube watch as the Heads glow
Ax and Marie are too slow to activate their ultimate weapons as the Heads glow brighter.
Stella falls over as her magic is get drained from their bodies as the others follow suit. Sakura's magic is gone since she used her magic as her clothes since her old ones were well interesting.
Jaime, June, and Rich are in pain while Eric and Wayne are worried about the kids. Norman fells the pain as well.
Jenny, Johnny and Python are looking at Alex and Jade who are in pain from losing their magic as Melody and X are nearby resting. Jade tells them that magic is gone as Althea knows that it is starting now.
Noah gives her his jacket as Ana feels this strange situation going on as Rose is worried about it.
The continent is suffering from the effects of Head.
The Photon Bomber's crew is worried since their ship is currently losing their magic power. They fire at one but it has no effect on them. They keep trying as it looks it is the end.
Kazor tells the wizard that this is only the beginning. The annihilation of magic and Final will be revive, Bob punches the ground in anger.
Milorth come crashing down nearby and Sivarth holds him down as Sivarth tells the group not to give up as the other two dragons along with Chaos, Satan, and Lee are gone from Sivarth's body.
Adonis, Kevin, Alana, Lana, Bruce, and Ralph are on the Photon Bomber as they look at one of the Head thing. They wonder what they should do as the Photon Bomber is losing energy fast.
The group hears a voice as a bird like creature crashes through as a dragon made out of the wind and has bird like features destroy one. Ana says the name Erisdar along with mom.
James's group noticed that the dragon is going toward Mural at a break neck speed.
Allison's group notice that the Heads are disappearing one by one.
Johnny mentions the name Baliarth along with dad as the dragon made out of metal destroys the Heads surrounding Cinco Hydra. The dragon has a little fun by eating some of the metal in the city and heading to Mural while destroying Heads.
X mentions the name Lissorth along with mom as the dragon made out of fire destroy the Heads surrounding Monsters. The dragon burns them all by just looking at them and heading to Mural while destroying Heads.
Python mentions the name Cinoth along with dad as the dragon made out of poison destroy the Heads around surrounding Amazons. The dragons flirts with them but heads to Mural while destroying Heads.
Jenny mentions the name Kelirth along with mom as the dragon made out of explosion magic destroys the Heads surrounding Sacred Lions. The dragon makes some explosion while scaring the humans and she leaves for Mural while destroying Heads,
Kurt mentions the name Tharos along with dad as the dragon made of passion magic destroys the Heads surrounding Bloody Darkness. The dragon talks with the wizard before heading to Mural while destroy Heads.
Chad and Steve feel Verioth and Briam once again as Sivarth tells them that the dragons released while dancing through Orclana as they along with the power of Chaos, Satan, and Lee will destroy Head. The other are happy as Kazor is shocked by this change in the plan as Bob is impressed with his friends.

Characters:
Erica Lindsey. Fire Dragon Magic Wizard. 22 years old. She is a wizard who joined Monsters right after the games. She made an impression in the guild especially with Romeo. She uses fire dragon magic which has the power to use the fire of a dragon made out of fire. She had fiery red hair and red dragon like eyes.
Juliet Taylor. Memory Wizard. 18 years old. She is a wizard who joined Monsters right after the games. She made an impression in the guild especially with Claude. She uses the same magic as him which is pretty rare to say the least. She had blond hair and green eyes.
Wendy Clark. Fire, Ice, and Passion Wizard. 18 years old. She is a member of the guild Sacred Lions that did control Mural for a while until Bob taught the entire guild a lesson because you really don't piss off that wizard. She can control fire, ice, and passion magic with ease. She has fiery red with white streaks hair and blue eyes.
Verioth, the Light/Holy Dragon. 710 years old. Male. Lives in Chad.
Briam the Shadow Dragon. 728 years old. Male. Lives in Steve.
Tharos the Passion Dragon. 729 years old. Male. Lives in Kurt.
Baliarth the Metal Dragon. 718 years old. Male. Lives in Johnny.
Lissorth the Fire Dragon. 715 years old. Female. Lives in X.
Cinoth the Poison Dragon. 719 years old. Female. Lives in Python.
Erisdar the Wind/Air Dragon. 716 years old. Female. Lives in Ana.
Kelirth the Explosion Dragon. 717 years old. Female. Lives in Jenny.

Items:
Photon Bomber. Thunder Wolves's main mode of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment