Friday, December 4, 2015

Power Guild Episode 178 Underworld part 25 Bob and Sivarth. An interesting Father and Son.


A/N: Yep. The dragons are out along with Satan, Lee, and Chaos. So I sounded angry about the fight with the dragons and I am because the dragons look ugly. I mean if you compared the design of the dragons to say the Lamy fight, it looks ugly as sin. I want to know why the animation was put into fodder than freaking dragons along with Natsu's "father"! It is one of the reasons why I hate Lamy. I mean she does portray a fangirl well but that laugh. I don't hate the voice actor at all but that laugh. It is like nails on a chalkboard as an example. Lets begin with a memory and not a flashback for once. Even though they're in his body, Bob can still hear them since they were in his body originally.

Bob looked around and he said,"I'm back here. What is this place? Is this place magic?". He walked around the area. He noticed that he was in a city like Sunshine Village except it was built for dragons and it felt big to him. "This is so weird. I seem to know this place. Did I come here before? I mean I have these new memories." said Bob. He walked around for a while and then he saw a whole bunch of dragon children which were cute.

Bob said,"Dragon children? They're alive?!". "Kids. Get back to the school." said a voice. He saw a familiar face as it was Raziel. "Raz?" said Bob. It was her nickname to Bob and Sivarth. "Bob is lost again." said a water dragon. "Sometimes. That boy is more trouble than he is worth. He may be the child raised by Sivarth but he can be reckless especially with that boy somehow controlling. Do you kids sense him? Humans had a special smell to them." said Raziel.

She was then blasted with a giant thunder bolt. Bob then saw a ten year old Bob standing there as he said,"Wow. I was a cute kid.". "Bob! Get down here this instant!" yelled Raziel. "You're not my mom Raz." said little Bob. He was grabbed by Sivarth as Little Bob said,"Let me go dad!". "Sometimes. I don't get why you act like this. I thought you humans matured." said Sivarth. "Why am I thinking of this?" said Bob. He punched the wall as he said,"Why!? Dam It!".

Back in the real world, the six were facing off against Milorth. "You are back Sivarth. I guess coming here to get rid of Hex's little side project was actually worth my time." said Milorth. "It is time to kick his but already! I want him to know the truth right now! Chaos Kick!" yelled Chaos. He kicked the dragon as Ryuluth followed in with a punch. The evil dragon roared in anger as Lee said,"Akmo Su! Supreme God Dragon Devil Champion Destruction Punch!".

The punch exploded as the dragons punched him. Satan said,"Demon Blast!". He fired a giant blast which swallowed up the dragon. He blew it apart as Ryultuh said,"I guess we have a fight ahead of it and we are going to win.". "Right. We are doing this for Bob who needs to know the truth now. He is the final one left after all." said Sivarth. The dragon roared as he said,"After I kill all of you, Bob is the next one!". "Over our dead body." said the six.

Stella was stunned to see the four dragons fighting in the sky along with a god, demon, and Chaos. "I can't believe it. They're actually fighting against Milorth." said Stella. Bob looked at Sivarth and he said,"Dad.". "I know that they were inside of Bob but why are they out here now?" said Melody. "I don't get it." said Alex. "Is there one inside of Johnny and the others?" said Jade. Johnny was still breathing heavily along with the others.

Johnny said,"The pain is gone.". "Yeah. This is making no sense." said Python. "Is that the dragon from Crifark?" said Jenny. "Yeah. Bob devour her back then remember?" said X. "Dad. You're finally back but why do I have memories of two different lives?" said Bob. "Huh? What are you talking about?" said Alex. "Dad. Why are you here?!" said Bob. He fired off a blast of pure and raw magic as it destroyed the area around the impact point.

Chad said,"You okay man?". "Yeah. What just happened?" said Steve. "While you guys were in pain from the evil dragon, I think you should look up." said Sake. The two looked up as Kara said,"There are out.". "Bob has no idea about what is going on." said Chad. "What happened to that belt wearing freak?" said Steve. "He ran off. We should go after him right?" said Sake. "Sounds like a plan." said the Slayers. "Lets go." said Kara. The four went looking for him.

The four were looking around as Sake said,"If I was an evil bastard, where would I be?". "Do you guys sense or smell him?" said Kara. "Nothing. What about you Steve?" said Chad. "It is faint. The magic is being blocked out by the fight above us. Didn't Bob fight alongside a dragon when fighting the evil me?" said Steve. "Yep and if I remember right. She is one of those dragons." said Sake. "I hope Lucky and the others are okay." said Kara.

"They have the lady, Athena, and Allison. Those three are way strong. I mean Athena and Nancy are known as the strongest females in the guild before the games." said Chad. "Yeah. Let's keep looking for him." said Steve. The four walked around the base looking for Kazor. The emperor was sitting somewhere just watching the fight that was going on above him and he was thinking something to himself.

Ana woke up as she said,"What just happened?". "Do you know what just happened?" said Dawn. "I don't know but isn't that?" said Ana. "They are Sivarth, the King of Dragons. Ryuluth, the Power Dragon. Lee, the god of Thunder and Akmo Su. Chaos, my big bro. Raziel, the Dragon of Fire and Lighting. Satan, the King of Demons." said Rose. "Thanks for he history lesson." said Noah. "They are here to save right?" said Z. "Yes. I wonder if big bro is okay." said Rose.

Ira said,"Bob is stubborn. Not even a dragon could stop the strongest wizard.". "Give him too much praise is only going to inflate that ego of his." said Lisa. "It's the truth!" said Ana and Rose. "They've a point. Since the council dead, Bob did kill a dragon." said Noah. "Really?" said the girls. "They are older than that dragon but nothing can stop a pure animal when he is focused on defeating the thing that is in his path." said Ira. "Right." said the Chreax.

Jordan said,"Is that a dragon?!". "Yeah. They're four of them!" said Leroy. "Yeah but instead of us dying, three of them are saving us." said June. "Why though?!" said Eric. "Those must be Bob's inner dragons that he told me about! Lets go dragons!" yelled Jaime. "You better be right about this Jaime because if you aren't. We're dead meat with a side meal of burned demons. We're basically boned no matter what." said Wayne.  

Sivarth fired off an very powerful kick as it made a large sound breaking the air around it with ease and it made Milorth mad. "That is Milorth along with Ryuluth, Raziel, Lee, Chaos, and Sivarth. So why are Bob's inner beasts here?!" said Scampers. "I don't know but they must be here to help us. I know it." said Allison. "Hey Larry. Isn't the red dragon from that fight against that water and sand dragon?" said Lucky. Larry said,"Yeah. Their power is just like Bob right?".

"Lucky thinks so too! Go get them dragons!" said Lucky. "They're here to help for sure. I mean they're kicking Milorth's but." said Lora. "Indeed. They are on equal footing." said Athena. "So Bob has all of them in him?!" said Dion and Nancy. "Beside Milorth, yes. I hope we can win with their help." said Myra. "What is happening? This wasn't part of the plan Baron Kazor." said Zepoza. She watched the fight along with the humans. 

Kazor stood there as he said,"The Deathlord Milorth, the Dragon King Sivarth, the Power Dragon Ryuluth, the Fire and Lighting Raziel, the Demon King Satan, the Akmo Su and Thunder God Lee, and Demon half of Bob are here fighting right in front of me. Kazor will not allow you all to ruin his plan to bring back our master Final. The plan has changed for the better. Kazor will soon make you fall once again.". He smiled as he watched the fight. 

Jade and Jenny looked at Johnny, Python, and X who were trying to get their friend and cousin in X's case back to the real world but currently his soul is in the dream world. "Bob! What the hell is going on here and with you?!" said Python. "You know something don't you?! Tell us and then we can slay Milorth!" said Johnny. "I can't believe it Dad." said Bob. "Dad? Uncle Arthur isn't here right guys? I can't really see." said X.

"No. He isn't X. So what the hell is going on here Bob?! Wake the hell up already!" said the two. The two were blasted back by Bob as he said,"Dad.". "Is he alright?" said Alex. "I'm guessing not. He is lost because his mind and body is gone." said X. Jenny moved him against the wall as Stella said,"I am lost.". "Gramps told me that a wizard acts like this when his mind and body aren't in complete unison." said X. "So Bob is lost?" said Jade, Jenny, Johnny, and Python. "Yes." said X.

Satan said,"Sivarth old buddy. You need to be the one to defeat Milorth and not us.". "I mean Milorth is sorta of your fault." said Lee. "How was I supposed to know that he was going to kill the dragons along with his grandson?!" said Sivarth. "The psychics warned you about this. What were you doing again?!" said Raziel. "I was training Bob. He was doing amazing you guys." said Sivarth. "I guess so but you know what we should do." said Ryultuh. "Right." said Chaos.

The five went into him as the dragon king felt stronger. "So you all need to combine your power to defeat me?" said Milorth. "You do remember what I told you back then right?" said Sivarth. "Two are better than one when against a strong opponent. You really jammed that fact down. You slammed it down my throat for several years and I joined a guild. We're going to kill Bob." said Milorth. "I won't let you until he knows the truth." said Sivarth. The dragons clashed.

Bob's soul was back in his body as he said,"Son of a bitch.". He was wiping away his tears as he said while looking away,"I have no idea. Right now, I have two different lives clashing for dominance and I am freaking out. I don't know what is going on right now and I don't like it.". Lighting appeared on his feet along with his wings. He was about to fly as he said,"And I am going to find them out!". He flew in the air as the knockback knocked the group back.

"Sivarth! I want my answers now! Milorth you're a dead man!" roared Bob. Allison then looked up and she said,"Bob?". "Go get him Bob!" yelled Larry, Lucky, and Scampers. Myra smiled as Milorth said,"Bob?  This is too good. Time for you to crash!". Bob dodged his tail as Bob yelled,"Power Roar and Power Thunder Bolt!". The roar hit the dragon as he was shocked. He rushed toward Sivarth as Bob yelled,"This is for leaving me bastard!".

He punched Sivarth as the dragon yelled,"What the hell is wrong with you?! You'll get your answer later! Now isn't the time idiot!". "Screw you!" yelled Bob. He landed on the dragon's back as he said,"I want my answers now! Why the hell do I imagine you as my dad? Why do I see Raz along with children dragons?! What is going on Sivarth?! And the hell did you guys come out here in the first place? And where are there?!".

Bob was angry as he heard,"Chill out Robert.". "Satan?" said Bob. "Yeah. We're inside of Sivarth so why don't you just tell him the truth?" said Ryuluth. "You know it?!" said Bob. "We also know it. I think you're the only one who doesn't know." said Lee. "Tell me now!" yelled Bob. Bob then sensed Milorth's punch as Bob yelled,"Dad! Watch out! Akmo Su! Power Barricade!". The punch was block by the barrier as the pain went back to the dragon.

Bob said,"Listen. I'm extremely pissed off at all of you. You lied to me. I'm conflicting with myself. I don't like today. Hex knows the truth doesn't he?". "He does. Did he tell you?" said Raziel. "He told me that you were lying to me and I guess you were right. Why did you to me dad?" said Bob. "We've a lot to talk about this. We can talk after we get rid of the dragon." said Sivarth. "You mean you? We are going to kill him right?" said Bob.

Bob jumped into the air as Bob said,"Ultimate Power Transformation! Flash! Along with an Thor Impact Crash!". He went fast as he rushed toward Milorth and he crashed into the dragon several times until he reach the top of the dragon. "Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar then swallowed him as Sivarth punch the dragon. Bob said,"Now!". Sivarth kicked him in the stomach as Bob yelled,"Power Dragon Kick and Power Thunder Kick!".

The boy kicked him twice as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Rumbling Catastrophe, Powerful Heaven Storm, and Power Dragon King's Punch!". The lighting bolt then collided with the storm and Bob as the attack hit the dragon. He roared in pain as Sivarth said,"Bob. Follow my lead.". "K." said Bob. Sivarth grabbed him as he took a deep breath and he roared. "Gotcha! Power Slayer Secret Art! Roar of the Gods!" yelled Bob.

The roars combined into one roar as Milorth was trapped in the attack. Stella was shocked by the pure power. "It's really powerful!" yelled Jade. "This is..." said Jenny and Melody. Alex held X as Milorth yelled in pain. "Seriously?!" said Norman. "That is Bob with the dragon right?" said Cyrus. "Yeah. It is him alright." said Sakura. "What aren't we in trouble?!" said Issac. "Who knows?" said Virgil and Tessa.

Fred said,"Even though we're far away. I can still feel it from here.". "Powerful." said Victor. The Lich clones were scared as Tanya said,"The power. It is like a sun crashing down.". "Hey look!" said Eric. "Milorth is suffering?! Go Bob!" yelled Jaime. "Anyone would be helpless against that power up close. "We should hide right?" said Leroy. "It's too late." said Jordan. The roar launched Milorth into the ground as it exploded.

Allison said,"That is...". "Power Dragon Roar and Roar of the Gods in one." said Scampers. "That power is awesome!" said Larry and Lora. "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "That must be the power of a dragon plus Bob." said Myra. "Sweet." said Athena, Dion, and Nancy. The power died as Bob said,"Nice job old bastard.". "It was but that did nothing to him. He is stronger than you think Bob. I know that." said Sivarth. Milorth got back up.

Stella said,"It didn't work?!". "You got to be kidding me?" said Johnny. "That dragon was in that pure power. No one should have survive that." said Python. "If he didn't suffer from that." said X. "Is that dragon..?" said Scampers. "Invincible." said Allison. "What are we going to do now?" said Larry and Lora. "Lucky doesn't know." said Lucky. "We can only watch." said Athena, Dion, and Nancy. "They are right." said Myra.

Milorth flew toward the two as Sivarth said,"Time to Power Up! You taught me that expression. It is your catch phase after all. So you need to leave.". "Why the hell should I leave Sivarth?! You haven't given me anything and I came here for info! So give me it or do I have to beat it out of you?!" yelled Bob. "You know that I hate to repeat myself Bob. Do you remember the last time you did that?" said Sivarth.

"Yeah. I want my answers now Dad. Why can't I decide on what to call you already?!" said Bob who punched the finger of the dragon. "You will get them soon. You got some important work to do here and now Bob." said Raziel. "Work?! We're in the middle of a war!" said Bob. "You are a guild now right? I'll make a request then. Look down and I know that you can see him." said Sivarth. Bob then looked down as he saw Kazor.

"That book that he is holding is Final." said Satan. "That is one of Hex's demons. It is his strongest demon. So why is he a book?" said Bob. "You were in the library of Hex Bob. The members are the books." said Choas. "So I could have gotten a paper cut?" said Bob. Ryuluth said,"Ignoring that bad pun of yours. Go destroy that book.". "Why?" said Bob. "I know that you're the best at destroying things and I believe in you dam brat." said Sivarth.

Bob was shocked as Satan said,"That man is the ringleader of this so by his orders Bob, he hurt your family.". "So he is the head honcho or final boss. I thought he would look more demonic to be honest with you." said Bob. "Don't open that book. If that book gets open, nothing will happen but I know that they're planing something with it." said Raziel. Bob said,"So what is my reward dad?". "Are you serious?!" said Lee.

"My dad always taught me that the best way to earn money as a wizard is by doing work aka a job so what is my reward? Can't go back to the guild empty handed you know." said Bob. "The answers that you seek." said Chaos. "I got it! No need to worry when you got the strongest wizard in Orclana on the job." said Bob. "Are you ready to fly Bob?!" said Ryuluth. "I was born ready Uncle Ryu. Okay dad! Let's Launch me!" said Bob. 

Sivarth threw Bob to Kazor as he yelled,"Show him hell Bob!". "Hell yeah!" yelled Bob. He went to flying toward the demon as he yelled,"You all better keep your promise! Don't leave me again! I will hunt you all down if to do!". "We won't by leaving Bob." said Sivarth. "A promise is a promise dad! I will kill you if you break it!" yelled Bob. The lighting around him increased as he yelled,"It is time to power up!". Kazor just smiled as Bob flew in fast toward the man. 

Milorth smacked Sivarth with his tail but the dragon caught it. He threw Milorth back a couple of feet and he smiled. "Sorry but I am not losing in front of the brat. He is my son and I lost right in front of him, he would be ashamed of me." said Sivarth. "Your love for that human is going to blind you. This will be your final battle Sivarth along with the company inside of you." said Milorth. The two started to brawl like dragons which means kicks, punches, and roars galore.

Bob was rushing to the emperor as Kazor said,"And you are?". "I go by many names such as Power of Heroes or Demon! The biggest one of all is the son of the Dragon King! My name is Bob Yagami or the son of Sivarth, the Dragon Kick! Thor Dragon Impact!" yelled Bob. He crashed into Kazor as a huge amount of electricity, lighting, and thunder. Kazor was knocked back as he said,"The dragon's son?".

He noticed that Bob was in front of him as he yelled,"Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". The kick hit him as Sivarth did the same except with the Thunder. "I'm destroying that book! Putting an end to Head! And also kicking your ass! I did it with the rest of the guild so you're next!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward Kazor as the man moved his hands around. "Spike!!" said Kazor. Bob dodged them as he said,"Try harder!".

Bob rushed toward him while dodging the thorns as Kazor thought,"This is the first time that he seen my curse and yet, he is dodging it! How!?". Bob was charging up a fist and Sivarth was dodging the same thing as his son. "Power Dragon Adamantine Fist!" yelled Bob and Sivarth. The two then both punched the dragon and demon emperor in unison. Milorth roared and Bob had a lot of electricity as it was going around him. Kazor just smiled at this.

Zepoza heard,"Zepoza.. Can you hear my voice?". "Baron Kazor?" said Zepoza. "The dragons are a big problem. Speed up Head. I have a pest here and he is powered by magic. You are currently in the control room right?" said Kazor. "Yes.. But... Sezoch and Zimsa are both out so we can't use the body of the chairman anymore." said Zepoza. "It is already online. You can turn it on with ease Zepoza. It is obvious to everyone except you." said Kazor.

The demon was shocked as Kazor said to her while fighting Bob,"I'll explain to you simply for you to understand. In the center of the room is a crystal that is connected to all of the Heads. You know that part right? You can form a link with it using yourself.". "Link?" said Zepoza. "Yes. At least, you are listening to me. By transforming your body into the key, you can make the process go faster to say the least." said Kazor.

He was silent as he was dodging Bob's Thunder Storm. "Once it goes live, the wizards will become powerless. We may be to steal the life force of the dragons as well along with the others inside of the good dragon. Master Final will be revived and victory will be ours." said Kazor. Zepoza was quiet as Kazor said,"Go do it already. This human is bothering me.". "Power Dragon Inferno Kick!" yelled Bob.

He kicked the demon as a huge fire went around the two giving some distance between the two. "If I do this Baron Kazor, I will die." said Zepoza. "So what? Are you thinking of death? How dumb you must be for thinking that." said Kazor. Allison looked over to see Zepoza shaking in fear and then she smiled. "No. I was really silly for a second. This is Underworld's greatest wish so my life is nothing compare to it." said Zepoza. "For Hex!" said the two out loud.

Bob thought,"What the hell is wrong with this guy?". Zepoza made one of her fingers go toward the machine as Allison said,"What are you doing?!". She was on the machine as she started to scream from it. Several marks appeared around them as Spike said,"What are they?". "Markers Spike." said Scampers. Lucky said,"How many are there?". "More than needed Lucky." said Larry. "They show 5,000 Heads there are and I am one with it." said Zepoza.

Allison said,"What?!". "What is wrong with her?" said Lora. "I guess a lot." said Athena. "Why did she just fuse with it?" said Dion. "She must be trying to speed up Head's activation." said Nancy. "I am powerful. The way to defeat Head is simple. Killing me will do it in Head." said Zepoza. "Either way, I am going to die." thought Zepoza. "Someone is confident. She must think that there is no way for her to lose." said Myra.

Allison said,"Myra is right. I'm not so easy to defeat. You will be going down.". "Oh. I guess you need to look in a mirror before you call me confident. You're still ignore to my power." said Zepoza as she jumped off. She glowed as she went into her Lucerna form which is just like Kyouka as she said,"I am the Goddess of Demons!". She slashed Alison at lighting fast speed as she said,"You are going to die slowly but it is going to be fun.".

Next time,
The battles of Bob vs Kazor, Allison vs Zepoza, and Sivarth vs Milorth rage on. Allison struggles against Zepoza's new power. Plus some other stuff. Next time on Power Guilf.

Events/Battles:
Bob sees another memory with a younger him along with dragons playing as he questions it more.
Sivarth, Chaos, Raziel, Satan, Ryuluth, and Lee vs Milorth.
Stella is shocked to see the dragons along with an actually god, a demon and Chaos out as Bob keeps mumble the words Dad while he is looking directly at Sivarth.
Bob's group tried to find out why they came out as Johnny, Python, Jenny, and X stop feeling like their hearts are going to explode.
Steve and Chad feel better as Sake and Kara tell them that Kazor ran off as the four monsters go looking for him.
Ana is back to normal as her group wonders what is going above them.
Jordan, Leroy, Wayne, Eric, Jaime, and June wonder about the fight above them because one of the dragons in the fight is one from the fight against dragons and Future Steve back in Crifark and Future Steve. Scampers and Allison figure out who they are and the two know some of them. Zepoza wonder what is going on as Kazor finds this interesting.
Jade and Jenny are worried about Johnny, Python, and X as they are yelling at Bob for the dragons being well out of his body, trying to get his attention, and why Bob keeps saying the word Dad.
Chaos, Lee, Raziel, Ryuluth, and Satah go into Sivarth's body to give the king even more power.
Bob wipe away his tears as he tells them that he doesn't know everything for once in his life as he doesn't like it in the slightest. He is going to find out right now. He flies up there using his magic and he gets their attention by yelling his name and also Milorth. Everyone in the area sees him flying up there.
The evil dragon remembers him as Bob promise that he will kill him. Bob dodge the dragon's tail and he attacks the dragon as he goes toward Sivarth and he punches the dragon in the face.
Bob grabs onto Sivarth's back as he tells Bob to wait for answers till later. Bob demands some answers as he asks why does he keep calling him dad and what are they doing out of him right now.
Ryulth from inside the dragon king tells Sivarth to just the kid the truth which gets Bob more confused. Bob and Sivarth team up against the dragon.
Bob and Sivarth vs Milorth.
The dragon plus Bob fire a really powerful roar covering the area in a lot of magic power. Everyone in the area was shocked by their power.
Bob compliment his dad on his power as he tells him that they aren't done with Milorth yet. Sivarth gets power up as he demands Bob to leave. Bob doesn't leave as he demands answer from the dragon. Raziel from inside of Sivarth tells Bob that he will get his answers soon but he has his work to do.
Bob is lost as the dragon king explain it to him. He shows him Kazor who holding Final as Bob says that is Final. They tell him that book needs to be destroy because he is the only one that can do it.
Bob wonders about his reward shocking the six as they promise him everything that he needs to know in full as Bob says that he accepts.
Sivarth launches Bob toward Kazor as Bob yells for them to stay there as to not break their promise as they agree. Bob gets ready to fight as he yells his catchphrase and the demon emperor smirks at this. Milorth attack Sivarth.
Sivarth vs Milorth.
Kazor wonders who he is as Bob tells him that he is Power of Heroes and that he will be destroy Final along with anyone in his path.
Kazor is shocked to see Bob dodging the curse only seeing it for the first time as he along with the dragon land a powerful punch on their opponent. Kazor is shocked as he contacts Zepoza.
Zepoza learns from her leader as he tells her that above them is a big problem so they should speed up Operation Head. He wonders if she is in the control room  and she says that both Zimsa and Sezoch has been taken out so they can't use the chairman.
He tells her not to worry because it is already online and that makes it go is something that she could do with ease.
He tells her that she can form a link with Head making it activate faster than they thought. Once Head is activate, these humans will become powerless and they may be able to steal the dragon's life force as well. Final will be revived as victory will be there.
He tells her to go but she tells him by doing this, she will die. Kazor wonders what she is even thinking of death. She blows it off as this is Underworld's greatest wish so her life is of little consequence. She tells him that everything that she does is for Hex.
She attaches herself to the machine that Roosevelt was using as the others in the room are shocked for what she did.
Five thousand marks appear around them as she tells them that they are 5,000 Heads on the continent and that she has become one with the activation of Head.
The others realize that she is speeding up the activation. Zepoza tells Allison that the situation is simple. Kill her and you stop Head plain and simple. Allison knows that someone is overconfident as Zepoza tells her not to mess with the Goddess of Demons in her Lucerna form as she attacks Allison.

No comments:

Post a Comment