Sunday, December 13, 2015

Soul Episode 49 The Arsonist's true identity and the reason behind the Fire


A/N: So the crossover I have planned will be after Episode 50 of Soul and Episode 180 something. At the time of writing this, I can't see into the future like Alice can or any psychic in fiction. I am only human but to the people in space, we are aliens. Yeah, that made no sense but like I said in the last author's note. I can't think of stuff from this unlike Power Guild because this series is based off a lot of things. So lets begin at Star Valley High. So when the group is at school, they are wearing casual clothes by the way. I suck at describing that and this is a long one.

At Star Valley High. Kana was talking to the group of Akane, Issac, Molly who is a junior member of the club by order of Issac, Natsu, Rain, Sonya, and Urara. The seven were looking at her with a great amount of interest for some reason. "Yes. Like I said, I've proof that Alice Daniels is a sorcerer." said Kana. They were quiet as Kana said,"Yes. You must be shocked because I had a pretty good idea on the whole thing from the start so I Kana Moore have the best power of all.".

Kana had her skirt up so Blaine was blushing like crazy. "Holy cow. That is so awesome!" said the two boys. She looked down and she screamed. "Natsu Xasius!" yelled Kana. A slap sound was heard as Sonya said,"This is so weird.". "Is she weird big sis?" said Molly. "Yes. She is." said Urara. "And also super dense." said Akane. "It puts Natsu to shame." said Rain. She left the room by slamming the door as Blaine followed her.

Natsu was on the floor with the mark on his face as he said,"Why me? Issac is a bigger pervert. He is right?". "Son of a bitch! That is so awesome. You really can predict the future man." said Issac. "So is the vision that you saw involving Kana hitting you." said Akane. "Or is that normal for you?" said Urara. "Seeing the future is so awesome." said Sonya. "Yeah and I am pain but this is important. We got a big problem." said Natsu.

Later. "So the old school building is going to be on fire?" said Molly. "Yeah. You got the message well Molly. Proud of you." said Natsu. "So that must be the reason why Alice stopped coming to Star Valley High causing problems for Akane, Issac, and the student council. She saw you and her in front of the fire so she must think that you did it." said Rain. "Yep. That is the problem in a nutshell. This is the problem that we are going to solve." said Natsu.

Sonya said,"It is still crazy how both of you were there during the fire. I guess Rain must have left you for someone better so you went on a burning spree.". "Man. A lot of crazy stuff happens over the past couple of months since you have came here Natsu." said Issac. "Ignoring that before I sock you Issac. So what are we going to do stop the fire? Natsu is my friend and I don't want him to leave or be expelled because of it." said Akane.

Natsu smiled as Issac said,"Well okay then.". "We don't even know how the fire began so how are we going to prevent it?" said Urara. "Excellent question Urara. I figured something out thanks to what Alice told me and from the last vision that I had. This power doesn't predict the future exactly but it does predict the user's future!" said Natsu. "So do you mean that you don't see anything that involves you big brother?" said Molly. "Yep. I mean Kana hit me right?" said Natsu.

Sonya said,"Let me get this straight. You can't strike it rich in the lottery and actually buy your good friend something expensive.". "Or tell when you are going to meet a hot babe!" said Issac. "You guys are terrible and really don't get the point." said Akane, Natsu, and Urara. "Lets look at the other angle here. Natsu is some how related to the fire if he kisses enough, he will see the cause of the fire. You can do this for Alice Natsu." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Thanks babe. You are completely correct. So Sonya, will you kiss me?". He looked at her as she said,"What?!". "Listen, we need to kiss to save the future." said Natsu. "No." said Sonya. "You don't want to kiss? You are usually gung ho about kissing." said Urara. "I really don't want to be the one who gets kissed." said Sonya. "You can't be serious." said Akane. "It is more embarrassing that way." said Sonya. "Is she serious?" said Molly.

Issac said,"I don't want Natsu to be the forward one in our relationship either you guys.". "I and no one really don't care about your opinion." said Natsu. Natsu thought,"Okay. I need to kiss her so I can save Alice's life. We need to prevent that fire for us.". He grabbed Sonya as Molly said,"Wow. He is the dominant one in the relationship right Rain?". Rain shrugged as Natsu and Sonya kissed. He then saw that he had a black wig on his head.

Natsu said,"Okay then. That was a weird vision. I saw that I was in a black wig.". "Weird. I mean I guess Sonya here is a bad kisser." said Issac. "This is weird. In your vision, you see a black wig and Kana's underwear. It is weird." said Akane. Emilio popped his head in as he said,"Are you in here Ms. Sunada? We need to talk about your enrollment.". "Okay. Time for a second round." said Issac who grabbed Sonya.

She bumped into him as his hair landed on Natsu's head. Urara said,"Yep. That is the vision.". The man looked at Natsu and he said,"My wig back.". "Um sure thing." said Natsu. Molly and Sonya were holding in their laughter as Issac thought,"Interesting.". He was gone as Issac said,"So lets see what you see when you kiss me.". The two kissed as Natsu said,"God dam it! Tell me before you kiss me Issac!".

Natsu saw a vision of him getting flipped over by a girl with blond hair. "Why the heck would a girl from the archery club flipped me over?" said Natsu. "So that is your vision from Issac. I think mine is funner." said Sonya. "This is going to be painful for big brother right?" said Molly. "Yes. It is." said Akane and Urara. A girl with blond hair opened the door as she said,"I request a challenge with Natsu Ryu Xasius!". "Great." said Rain.

Later. Natsu was on the floor in pain as the others excluding Rain watched him. "So why does all of the vision that I see involving people beating me up?" said Natsu. "You get to complain. I mean you kissed me and Issac non stop. To be honest, I bet all you think about is stupid stuff." said Sonya. "Is not." said Natsu. "Then why haven't you seen who starts the fire?" said Sonya. "I don't know yet so don't rush me!" said Natsu.

The two were about to kill each other as Akane said,"You know something. I don't think we are going to be able to change the future.". "What?" said Natsu. "She is right Natsu. You knew about all of this stuff that this was going to happen but why didn't you block Kana or grab the wig?" said Urara. Natsu looked away as Issac said,"So if we find the arsonist or something else, will you be able to stop it like that. So lets keep practicing honey.".

Issac was trying to kiss Natsu as Molly said,"Does he ever stop?". "Not at all Molly. I think you two need to get a room." said Sonya. Natsu then saw underwear in his vision as he said,"Man. This power is so weird. I keep seeing...". He was quiet as Issac said,"Do you see something risque?". "That is so wrong Issac even for you." said the girls in the room beside Molly who was young. "So where is Rain you guys?" said Natsu.

Sonya "You don't remember Natsu. She went to the teacher's lounge.". Natsu went to the door as he said,"Son of a bitch.". "Big brother! What is wrong?" said Molly. "I saw Rain! She was collapsed on the ground at the bottom of the stairs in the old school building and she wasn't moving! I have to go to my girlfriend!" yelled Natsu. He ran off as the others followed him to the old school building. In a few minutes, they were at the spot of vision.

Natsu said,"Where is she?". "I think she told you that she was in the teacher's lounge." said Urara. "I am sure what I saw!" said Natsu. "Oh. What are you guys doing here instead of the club room?" said Rain. She was going down the stairs as Akane said,"He was right.". "Rain! Stay right there okay! You need to stop moving!" said Natsu. "What?" said Rain. She then started to fall as Natsu thought,"You have to be kidding me.".

He stood in front of her as he said,"I won't let that happen right in front of me!". A thump was heard as Rain was on the floor out cold. "Holy shit." said Issac.  "Big Sister Rain? Are you okay?!" said the little girl. "Come on! Wake up!" said Sonya. She started to shake her as she got up. "Man. That really did hurt. I mean we need to work on your strength girl." said Rain. "Wait a minute. Is that you Natsu/ big bro?" said Sonya and Molly.

Natsu (Rain) said,"I think we swapped bodies on the way down.". "What?! Are you serious?!" said the group. "Her body is safe and sound. Thanks the gods for that." thought Rain (Natsu). "Are you okay Rain?" said Akane. "Yeah. My mouth is in pain from the fall though. Natsu's body can really take a punch." said Natsu (Rain). "I can't change the future." thought Rain. "So where is the other thing that you promised?" said Issac.

Rain said,"What?". "I was promised to see some underwear according to your vision. I mean you were on the floor so where is the underwear?" said Issac. "So does my girlfriend being in pain mean nothing to you? I mean you can be such an idiot." said Rain. She stopped as she thought,"Wait an sec here. Sure, I saw her on the floor but the vision and what happened didn't happen. So that musts mean that!".

Later for maybe a couple more times. Natsu was at Alice's house and in her room. "So does your bro hate me?" said Natsu. "Oh. You know what it is like being an older brother of Molly right? Mine is testing you." said Alice. "First. My sister is 8 years old so I really don't have to worry about guys just yet. So aren't you excited about me finding a way to change the future?" said Natsu. "Yeah. So how did you do it ?" said Alice. "Here is how." said Natsu.

Flashback. "So to change the future, you have to swap bodies." said Rain. The two were back in their right bodies as Natsu said,"Yeah. We weren't able to change the future until only recently.". "So what are you talking about?" said Sonya. "Okay. I think I get it. You saw a future with Rain's skirt but we saw the future with the skirt down." said Issac. "That isn't a real difference." said Akane. "So the only way that makes any sense for it to happen is that we swapped bodies." said Natsu.

Urara said,"So I guess the Sorcerers's power don't work well together at all.". "Just like fire and ice or Natsu and the pervert." said Molly.  "Such a hard name for your new big brother." said Issac. Natsu hit him as Akane said,"So if this works, we could use it to stop the fire from happening.". "Yes. We need you to go find something out for me Natsu. Go see Alice again." said Rain. "Yes madam. I will got there." said Natsu.

Present. "Well okay then. You are certain that you can't tell me." said Alice. "Sorry but I don't want you to be hurt by this news." said Natsu. He looked her as he said,"I promise that I am not using your talent for personal gain. We are going to stop the fire this way.". She smiled at him as she said,"You are the only guy that I can trust because lets say that most guys only want me to kiss me. I mean why do you think that?".

Natsu thought,"Well you did kiss every girl.". "Crazy reasons. I mean you know how guys are. I am different." said Natsu. "So how did you figure out how to change the future? I mean you can at least tell me that Natsu." said Alice. "Well, I am in the Unknown Club so I'm pretty well knowledge in it to say the least." said Natsu. "So you must be pretty smart right?" said Alice. "After this, I will help with the summer homework that you haven't done." said Natsu.

Alice sipped her drink as Natsu said,"Okay. We got my first reason for being here out of the way and now for the second one. Alice. Do you mind telling me what you saw from the fire one more time in detail?". "Um sure. So why?" said Alice. "I can't see it. A hint to what could have started the fire may be in your head of yours." said Natsu. "Makes sense. So I will remember for you." said Natsu. 'May I borrow a pen and pencil?" said Natsu.

A few minutes later. "I'm done." said Natsu. He held the picture which looked really detail and Natsu said,"And this is the scene right?". "So are you superman? I mean this is amazing." said Alice. She held the photo as Natsu said,"I'm just really good with my hands so is this is it or not?". "Yeah. That is me and you plus the burning building. You even got my earrings right. So why did you put it into a vision Natsu?" said Alice.

Natsu put it in his bag as he said,"This will help with my plan so I need you to do one final thing. So I need another kiss.". She looked at him as she said,"So you really can't keep your hands off me. I bet you don't get a lot of action.". "Get your mind out of the gutter." said Natsu. "Okay. Time for Santa to give you your present." said Alice. 'You are enjoying this aren't you?" said Natsu. The two kissed as Natsu saw a new vision.

"We have to go Alice! Dam it! We couldn't stop the fire!" yelled Natsu. The fire was gone as Natsu went back to the real world. "I saw the fire! Yes! I finally saw it. So if I kiss Sonya, I may be able to find an answer." thought Natsu. She looked at him as Alice said,"So did you have a good time with my kiss Natsu? You are smiling like you just got a great gift.". "You really need to move your mind out of the gutter." said Natsu.

The next day. Natsu walked into the club room half awake as he said,"Hey you guys.". He saw Issac, Rain, Sonya, and Urara sitting there with Jane. "Hey. Took you long enough." said Sonya. "So now that everyone is here." said Rain. "I had to drop Molly at my mom's place first thing. So what are you doing here Jane?" said Natsu. "I was told of the problem and my power is needed." said Jane. 'I need some info." said Natsu.

Urara said,"So did you go to Alice's home, copy her power, report the situation to Alice, and get the details of the vision?". "I did all of those things so check it out for yourselves." said Natsu. He held the picture as Jane said,"Did you make that?". "You should become an artist instead of a writer or a cook." said Issac. 'So did you steal artist's hands?" said Sonya. "Yes I made it Jane. Screw you Issac and why would I do that Sonya?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"So there must be some more details in the vision, there might be a lead for us in it. Natsu is only one person and he could have missed some details.". "So my girlfriend has no faith in me. So where is Akane?" said Natsu. "We may need Ben's help with this since he is good with fire since he is a former delinquent." said Rain. "And where did you get that from?" said Natsu. "Anime and Manga that Jane gave me. She is helpful to the plan too." said Rain. Natsu sighed at Rain's naive mind.

Issac said,"So Jane is going to use her powers to pass on the vision from Natsu here. Sweetness and good plan ladies.". "Yes." said Jane. "Rain and Urara are so smart." said Sonya. "There may be some more leads in the visions other than just the fire one though. Natsu, you need to have a lot of vision of the fire." said Urara. "Please tell me that I am not going to kiss a lot." said Natsu. "Keep your lips dry Natsu." said Rain and Urara. "Seriously?!" said Natsu.

Later, "Okay. We have it and it looks amazing." said Jane. Natsu was in the corner passed out as the other boy in the room aka Issac said,"So you and Natsu are amazing artists Jane. I mean we owe you something for making these and Natsu got kiss from Sonya and me. A fair trade.". "Yeah and they are stylized. It is really easy to remember." said Sonya. "Thank you. I like to draw stuff like this in my free time." said Jane.

Urara said,"Good job all. We have all of the drawings now right? So lets study them.". Rain looked at Natsu who was about to puke. "Are you going to be alright Natsu?" said Rain. "Yeah. I just need to work on my concentration." said Natsu. "Wow. Look at all of them. I thought Issac had bad luck but this tops that." said Sonya. "Hold on. Lets arrange them like this so that it is more obvious." said the gray hair girl aka Rain.

Natsu looked at them as he said,"So you sorted them by ones where I don't see what is under the skirt and one that I do. Okay then.", "She didn't do that on purpose Natsu. The ones on the right are from kissing Issac and the one on the left are from kissing Sonya." said Urara. "Oh." said Jane. "That is so weird how you can separated them with ease." said Issac. "Maybe it matters on who you kissed." said Sonya.

Rain said,"Another that we can see from this is that Natsu is in all of them.". "Yeah. He sure is in all of them." said Urara. "Huh. I think I am seeing it. I don't see Issac in the ones form his visions. Sonya too." said Natsu. "So what does it mean?" said Jane. "I will tell you. The power to see the future give you the view point of the person that you kissed." said Rain. Natsu then gained a dark aura as he said with anger,"So let me get this straight. All of that was their fault?!".

Natsu was going to hurt the two as Sonya said,"Don't take it out on me! I wasn't the kisser this time? I mean I hate that.". "And you got to see something good right?" said Issac. "You two made me look an idiot in front of Rain!" said Natsu. "So this is me Jane?" said Rain and Urara. "Yeah. We did a pretty good don't you think?" said Jane. Natsu held a chair over them as the two said,"Please don't hurt us at all!".

Natsu put the chair down as he said,"This doesn't help bring us any closer to the fire.". He flicked the two as he said,"So we know this. It is pointless to kiss anyone involved in the fire vision at all so how are we going to do this?". He punched the wall as Rain said,"We do have something. We have a lead in fact. Look at your first picture. Alice said that you two were next to each other watching the fire so someone was watching you. There is a third person.".

Later. "So there was a third with us?" said Alice. Natsu sat in front of the door as he said,"Yeah. So do you remember who you kissed when you had the vision? I need to talk that person.". "Yeah I may know who." said Alice. "Sweet." said Natsu. "It is a little awkward though." said Alice. He looked at her as she said,"You see. It was a guy friend of mine."."Huh. Interesting stuff there Alice. I thought you don't kiss guys." said Natsu.

Alice said,"It isn't like I love him or anything. We just transferred in at the same time and we happen to get along is all.". "Why are you telling me this?" thought Natsu. "So do you know his name and his usually hang out? I have an idea on how he is but I need you to help me." said Natsu. "Yeah. So is he the arsonist?" said Alice. "I don't know but he is involved with it so I am going to find him right now so see you..." said Natsu.

He opened the door as Alice said,"Wait. What if you are not supposed to meet him. If you two see each other. You want the first to happen. So leave him alone.". "Alice. I don't want you to be thinking like that. If we sit here letting destiny rule us, that fire is happening. We have to get info and act on it now. We will never know the positives and negatives until this all past us. Trust me." said Natsu. He was gone as Alice said,"I do.".

Later again. Natsu stood there with Akane and Ben. "So his name is Drew Cain? I've heard and seen his name before. I didn't know that he and Sonya are childhood friends plus Drew transferred to our school from the all boy Mountain Academy." said Natsu. "And you are sure about him hanging here Ben?" said Akane. "Yeah. I have seen the guy once or twice in here so welcome to Arcade Delight you guys." said Ben.

The three walked around the arcade as Akane said,"So do you know what he looks like?". "Yeah. I know that he has light red hair." said Ben. "You guys. I found him." said Natsu. He was playing an game. He had light red hair, brown eyes, and a towel around his neck. The three walked up to him as Ben said,"Hey. You are Drew Cain from Class E right. You have a second.". "The hell do you want loser? Get out of here." said Drew.

Drew slammed the machine as he said,"Dam it. I lost again!". "So why is he ignoring us Natsu?" said Akane. "No clue but Ben doesn't like it." said Natsu. "Hey! I asked you a question!" said Ben. "One more round!" said Drew. Ben was pissed off as he grabbed Drew. "You bet listen to me or else you are going to be hit with a metal pole." said Ben. "So you are Ben from Class C. What do you want with little old me?" said Drew.

Akane said,"Did he ignore us?". "No idea." said Natsu. "Are you deaf from playing too much? We need to have a word with you." said Ben. Drew looked at the other two as he said,"Oh. That is so obvious Ben.". Drew grabbed him as he said,"Then beat into me. I will take you on. So if you win against me, I will listen.". "Fine. I think I am pretty good in that language." said Ben. "This is going to end badly isn't it?" said Akane. "Who knows?" said Natsu.

After several games, Ben was on the floor defeat as Drew said,"Wow. You suck man. I mean the only reason that I lost is because of Goliath here.". Natsu held a plush lion as he said,"This is going to make a good buddy for Jason.". "You know something? You two are both valiant men. So I will talk with you because I have something to tell you three about." said Drew. "Is this what we need?" said Akane.

Later. "You are in love with Rain!" said the three. They were in a diner as Drew said,"Yep. She has taken my heart but we haven't had a full conversation though.". "Don't tell him about me and him. We need the info." whispered Natsu. "Yeah. I forget that Rain is popular though." whispered Ben. "Yeah and most guys hate Natsu because of that. So lets see why he is going to say next." whispered Akane as Drew finished gushing over her.

Drew said,"Okay. You guys are friends with her right? You can give me the info that I need to charm her.". "Okay then. So what do you like about her?" said Natsu. "So you want to hear how Drew Cain fell in love with Rain Scott?" said Drew. "Not that much but keep going." said Ben. "So I was kicked out of the all boy school Mountain Academy for bringing a girl to my room. Those guys over there hate girls over there so don't go there toots." said Drew.

Akane thought,"I have been there before for student council stuff.". "So one day, I was walking in the halls as I ran into Rain. She said that I should find out what class we have next for myself and not ask her. No one has treated me like a normal guy before so that is the type of girl that I want to date." said Drew. "She is known for being blunt when she is bored." thought Natsu. "So I fell in love with her so end of story." said Drew.

Ben said,"You know that the school provide a doctor right?". "I can't even bring myself to take to her though." said Drew. "Why?" said Akane. "I am scared of her thinking weird things of me. I mean I could make a bad first impression." said Drew. Natsu looked at him as Drew said,"Whatever. I can ask you three whatever I want later. So what do you want?". "Nothing. Just forget it man." said Natsu as his friends looked at him.

Drew said,"Are you sure man?". "What are you doing?!" whispered Ben. Drew sipped his drink as he looked at his phone. "I'm not 100% but I don't think this guy would never burn down a building at all you guys." said Natsu. "He must be a victim then." said Akane. "In that case, time to show you three something pretty dam sweet." said Drew. The three looked at him as he said,"Follow me. It will be proof of our friendship.".

Later. They were in front of the old school building. "This is the old building." said Ben. "Duh. Lets go then." said Drew. "This can't be happening you guys. This is the spot of the fire." said Akane. The three followed him as Natsu said,"Don't rush to conclusions then. He may just like to relax in here so lets not think that thought yet.". Drew stopped as he said,"Wait here for a second guys.". After some amount of seconds later. "Okay. Come in." said Drew.

They were in front of the cooking room as they saw that Drew was frying some food. "What?!" said the three. Drew was whistling a tune from a game as Ben said,"He is going to do it!". "Yeah he is the Arsonist!" said Akane. He held some tempura and shrimp as he said,"Here now. We are now friends now.". "Yep. You're the Arsonist." thought Natsu. Natsu shivered as Drew said,"You not going to eat Natsu?".

Natsu yelled,"Why the hell are you frying tempura and shrimp in here?!". "It is Japanese and I like to make shrimp for my friends. So are you going to hate me if I make sushi?" said Drew. "Then make that instead!" said Ben. "Get that pole out of your ass. I have a reason. It is a curse because trouble was at my old school so I fried food in secret. It helps my soul you know." said Drew. "Oh wow. That is the dumbest thing ever." said Akane.

Natsu thought,"Okay.  I know what it causes it. I just have to figure out what to keep him for cooking on the day.". "Man this is really good." said Ben. "It is." said Akane. "Yeah. It feels good for the soul too. Hey you guys, I have made up my mind. It is fate that I met you three because I can't hold back myself anymore. So I am going to do it. I am going to tell Rain that I love her." said Drew. "Huh? I see it." said Natsu. "So help me out bro." said Drew.

Next time,
Will Rain accepted his feelings? Mostly likely not. So Drew will burn down the building and will the future seeing girl, cook boy, and Natsu be blamed for it? This and more next time on Soul.

Body Swaps.
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.      

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Drew Cain. 15 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Light Red. Brown. 5 foot 7.A. Taurus. May 1. Honesty, cooking, arcade, Sonya, sleeping, eating, and Rain. Lying, studying for finals, and people who make fun of his height.

No comments:

Post a Comment