Sunday, December 13, 2015

Soul Episode 48 A girl who can see the Future.


A/N: So the title gives away her power. Hint Hint it is the ability to see in the Future or Precognition of the Future Kind. It is super obvious even to a person who has trouble with noticing things like that in things. I do talk about this in a little in the most recent post of Power Guild but I do hate the fan game known as Pokemon Infinite Fusion.  It looks terrible and it is terribly mean. I mean it looks the person just ripped it off the sight which is really lazy. So lets stop talking about this and get on with the show. I can't go into detail about this because unlike Power Guild, I don't have a strong passion for it and I can't come up with stuff on the fly. So expect one to two parts before the Second Term starts. Current me doesn't know how that is going down yet.

Natsu was sitting on the floor staring at the ceiling enjoying a drink as he said,"This is the life. I get to relax. No school, work, or anything. Just some peace and quiet for good old Natsu Ryu Xasius. I mean nothing could go wrong.". The boy looked up to see Molly in front of him. "Sup Molly. What's up?" said Natsu. "Your trap caught someone big brother. I mean it actually worked." said Molly. "He is so stupid sometimes." said Natsu.

The two looked in front of their front door to see Issac trapped into an anti-gravity trap. "I still can't believe it." said Molly. "Yeah. No one can be that stupid except my good friend Issac Lance. So why are you here?" said Natsu. "I need your help man so can you let me down? I am going to puke if I'm here any longer." said Issac. "Should I let him down?" said Molly. "Sure. I mean what is he going to us?" said Natsu.

Later, the two boys were in Natsu's room. "So two questions. Why isn't this place a mess and where is your dirty magazines?" said Issac. "I am not answering either of them with a response and why are you making yourselves so comfortable?!" said Natsu. "That isn't the point Natsu." said Issac. 'I told you not to bother me. I thought we were going to search for Alice once we are forced to go back. I mean I don't have to but still." said Natsu.

Issac said,"You told away my telepathy because calling you was a hassle. I think the real answer is that Blaine and Kana are making their move.". "Really? I thought we were a team but I guess you made her hate us so what have they done?" said Natsu. "So she is using her goons or love slaves to find any dirt on Alice. She has even got her hands into the Student Council." said Issac. "Man. She really loves to be in charge." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Amen to that. I can't let her beat me and do you have any better snacks?". "You know that I can and will send you to hell right? Deal with it. I haven't gone grocery shopping lately. So we have more members in the club so ask them." said Natsu. "Listen. You are the only one man. I mean Rain is studying and everyone else was busy with personal journey or family stuff. We are also off to her house." said Issac.

Natsu said,"Fine. Molly is coming with us though.". "Sure thing. Let's go man and little Natsu. So is she going to be as tall as you? And why is she here without the other three?" said Issac. "They would all be here to spend time with me but family vacation to the Bahamas took them there including all of my partners. It won't be able to meet her because she may something that we don't know about these Sorcerers." said Natsu. "Yeah. That second thing too." said Issac.

The three were in front of the house as Molly said,"So why does this girl want to stay in her home all of the time big brother?". "Um. That is a good question." said Natsu. "I have been here with my sister and Karen countless times for Student Council stuff and twenty bucks says that she was stay in there if a bomb was dropped because these houses were built to prevent a nuclear war." said Issac. "Huh? I don't get it." said Molly.

Natsu said,"He is an idiot. From the research that I can remember, Alice was supposed to be a really popular girl who has friends and pretty nice. So how are we going to get in there man?". "According to Jane, Alice here has a connection to the Sorcerers. Her not going to school must involving that so that means only one thing. No time to be delicate so lets blow her house down." said Issac. He was trying to climb up the wall.

Molly said,"That would make you go to jail right?". "Bingo. So you didn't think of any other better ideas Natsu?" said Issac. "Me thinks something other than this." said Natsu. "So you need to shut the hell up and help me up there." said Issac. Molly watch as Issac forced Natsu to be his partner in crime as the three heard,"Hey you guys. That is like my house that you are trying to break into you.". Natsu threw Issac off as he turned around to see Alice aka the owner of the voice.

A girl with salmon colored hair and blue eyes stood there looking right at them. She is also the girl from the resort. She looks to be very beautiful and she looks like she came back from the mall with bags filled with clothes and such some groceries. "Oh. You are that girl from the resort." said Issac. "I hate you. You knew about her and you don't say anything?! What is wrong with you?! Are you trying to waste my summer?!" yelled Natsu.

He was trying to kill Issac as Alice said,"So are those two friends?". "I think they are." said Molly. "I see then. Well then, don't hurt yourselves." said Alice. She was walking toward her door as the taller boy thought,"So I thought she hid in her house like a freaking sacred cat.". "She didn't look troubled to me." said Natsu. "Hey. We could be wrong." said Issac. Alice opened the door as she said,"So do you guys mind helping me?".

Natsu said,"So explain to me, why in the gods name are we moving her furniture?!". He was pushing things around as Issac sat on the floor. "I don't know but we got into her house so that is some good news for us." said Issac. "Help me then!" yelled Natsu. He finished after kicking Issac. These two got a bond that no other two have. Natsu finished moving the dresser as he said,"So why the heck did I do this? And why don't you help?!".

"Stop your bitching for our help because we maybe able to ask her our question." said Issac. Natsu said,"How?". "It is obvious for two big reasons. We did all of this work and also Molly is using her cuteness to charm her. You have a good sister." said Issac. "I guess you're right and my sister isn't using for that. None of my siblings are used for that." said Natsu. "Okay fine. So after this, we will be able to get to talk to her." said Issac.

Natsu said,"I see. That is just stupid enough to work. We better work together to finish this because I was going to take Molly for ice cream.". Later. "God Dam!" said Issac. Natsu turned around to see his friend holding the girl's undergarments and it was very interesting. "So does this thing cover at all? I mean look at it." said Issac. "Help me with this because you knew about her in the first place so help me!" said Natsu.

Later again. "Okay then. So Alice. Your room is done." said Natsu. Alice was watching TV with his little sister and Alice was laughing. "You were watching TV the entire time?!" said Natsu. Alice then turned around as she said,"I am sorry! I only meant to watch a little but me and Molly here love this show right?". Molly nod as Natsu said,"Who just watches TV when they ask for some help moving stuff?!".

Natsu said,"You could get me something to drink since my friend didn't help for...". "So would you mind cleaning the tub too?" said Alice. "Are you serious? I am not your..." said Natsu. Issac stopped him as he said,"A kid in the room. You remember why we are here.". "Yeah. You don't help me for shit by the way." said Natsu. "We don't want her mad at us and Molly plus me wants ice cream after this by the way." said Issac. "Okay." said Natsu.

Later again. Expect that again. "Okay Alice. I got your tub spotless." said Natsu who was tired. Alice, Issac, and Molly were playing video games. "Man. You're really good at this Molly." said Alice and Issac. "Big brother taught me the skills." said Molly. "Now you're playing video games?!" said Natsu who was mad. He grabbed Issac as he said,"And why don't you help me with this stuff?". 'You kicked me out." said Issac. "You just looked at your phone!" said Natsu.

He sighed as he said,"This better be the last...". "I almost forget. I need to clean my mattress before my big brother comes home." said Alice. Natsu was later seen cleaning it as Issac said,"You got this man.". He hit Issac with it as he ran down the stairs and he said,"Okay! I am done now! We've some questions for you!". She was asleep along with Molly as Natsu said,"She is asleep?!". He was mad as he said,"Screw you! I'm going home.".

Issac stopped him as he said,"Calm yourself man. You know that I had to put it back right? So I get some ice cream.". "Not the point. She is a lazy girl! I doubt that she has a single care in the world due to her big brother and parents. I bet she doesn't go to school because she thinks that it is too hard to say the least." said Natsu. "We can't say that for sure and you should eat something because you are not yourself when you are hungry." said Issac.

Natsu said,"You have a point.". "So this is a good chance to confirm thing. It is time to kiss the girl Natsu." said Issac. He looked at her as he said,"You can't be serious. She won't ever remember my amazing lips while she is asleep.". "That is what you get for doing all of that work. I do think this to say the least." said Issac. "I'm not sure about this." said Natsu. "Rain knows that you have to kiss her and this will make your life easy." said Issac.

Natsu looked at her as he thought,"Please for the love of god. Don't make Rain jealous of this. I am not in the mood right now. Sorry sweetheart.". He was about to kiss her as she said,"Elp.". His eyes widened as Alice said,"Help me Natsu.". He stopped as Issac said,"Hey. You scared of Rain being a case of the jelly.". "No. We are leaving." said Natsu. The two boys were outside as most likely ice cream parlors are open.

Issac said,"Hey man. What is your damage? I mean that was our best shot plus you left Molly. You are the worst brother out there.". "Issac. She was awake. She asked for MY help. She doesn't want you in there and I know that she won't mind Molly knowing it. I am going back so I will tell you the shit that I learn tomorrow so go home man." said Natsu. He closed the door as Issac said,"Son of a bitch.". He walked away.

Natsu looked at Alice as he said,"Okay. He is gone now. So what do you want? And where is Molly Alice?". "She is getting some ice cream from the fridge since her big bro took so long. Kidding about that. I am sorry about making you my bitch. I have something to tell you and I don't mind Molly. The other one..." said Alice. "I get it. So?" said Natsu. "Well, I just knew that you would be coming here so you are really tall." said Alice.

Natsu stood there as Alice was panting her nails with her red nail polish. "So you knew that I would be coming here?" said Natsu. "Bingo. I saw that Issac was coming too but your little sister. No idea about but she is a cute one." said Alice. "What?!" said Natsu. "I can see the future idiot." said Alice who flirted with him. He stood there as Alice said,"You aren't scared of it?". "I have seen a lot of weird stuff so this is nothing to me." said Natsu.

Alice said,"Okay then. That sounds pretty interesting to me. So lets see it then. You will be taking off your clothes soon.". Natsu looked at his clothes which made him look nice to the girls as he said,"In what way will I be doing that?". "I couldn't give you a clear answer for you boy. I mean it doesn't work like that at all. Your clothes will be coming off very soon." said Alice. "Does she mean that too with that?" thought Natsu.

Natsu's nose started to bleed as he said,'Nah. That is just crazy.". He bumped into an older male as the drinks that the male was holding poured on him. Alice said,"So that is how it happens. I see.". "Why is big brother wet?" said Molly. The older and male Alice went to get a towel as Alice said,"It is a long story Molly.". "Yeah. So do you have some spare clothes?" said Natsu. "We do and they may fit you Goliath." said Alice.

Natsu sat in front of Alice while Molly sat nearby with some ice cream. "So you can see some of the future but not every single thing. By the way, your clothes are so wild." said Natsu. "Oh thanks. I am just happy to see that they fit you." said the older man. "You're right Natsu. The main points and no details and I have to do something to see the future." said Alice. "Like what ?" said Natsu. He had an good idea on what.

Alice said,"Yep. I have to touch someone and everyone that I touch, I see a little of the future.". "So we were right. Alice Daniels is a Sorcerer. She can see the future by touch interesting." thought Natsu who looked away. Alice looked at him as she said,"Does your big brother do that often?". "A little. I bet he is just thinking." said Molly. "Okay. So you were asking for my help. Does your talent have something to do with it?" said Natsu.

Alice said,"You got it. You are so right Natsu. I just happened to see something really bad that will happen to me.". "Are you sure about that? I mean your powers may mess up with your dreams or something along those lines." said Natsu. "Nope. It was real. I only got this power after I transferred to Star Valley this year. I mean I heard that we had a lot of transfer students this year. You are one of them right?" said Alice.

The boy nod as Alice said,"At first, I saw the tiny things. If we got the next period off and if we got a pop quiz. I was onto top of the world. No one but you knew about my special gift after all. I have felt like I was god. Sure people thought that it was weird but I just told them that I could sometimes see the future. They believed me.". "So answer me this. How many people have you kissed? I mean our school isn't strict on the kissing limit." said Natsu.

Alice said,"Unlike here, it isn't that weird. I used to live in other countries before I came here to this country of Japan Natsu. I did hug people a lot.". "That makes sense. I came here from the US to be with Molly and my other siblings." said Natsu. "Are they just as cute as you?" said Alice. "Yeah but big brother says that I am cuter." said Molly. "Don't be prideful sis. So why did you stop coming to school Alice?" said Natsu.

Alice said,"You believe me. One day, I saw that the old school building was going to erupt in flames for some reason. It was during summer from what I could tell since we're in the summer uniforms. It went like this. I tried to find a way to stop it but Sonya who is my classmate wanted her goodbye kiss from me. She may be batting for the same time if you know what I mean.". "I don't get it. What is she talking about big brother?" said Molly.

Natsu said,"I'll tell you when you are older Molly. There is nothing wrong with that mind either. It is something that shouldn't be shunned.". "I then saw something after she kissed me. My friends blame me for the fire and hell the entire school did even though I tried to convince them that I didn't do it at all." said Alice. "What terrible friends. So are you serious?" said Natsu. "I stopped going to school after that. It is hard to blame me for it if I am not near it." said Alice.

Natsu said,"It is going to happen Alice. You have the power to try and stop it from happening in the first place. You should tell your friends.". "If I do and the fire happens, I am going to be blamed for it Natsu. I was talking about it." said Alice. "You have a point there. Wait a second Alice. Why are you telling me this?" said Natsu. "Well, this is going to make no sense but I wasn't the only one there and you were there with me.  We're both going to blame for it." said Alice.

Molly said,"Big brother would never do it! I mean he loves the school despite Issac making him do things that he doesn't want to do.". "She is right. So why would I be there?" said Natsu. "I've no idea Natsu. That is another reason that I haven't been going to school so that we would come in contact at all. For some reason, you are here with Molly here. I saw this happening but I didn't think at all that it would be at my own home." said Alice.

Molly said,"Should you say you are sorry big bro?". "No idea." said Natsu. "I do understand this. The future can't be changed like a pair of clothes or nailpolish. That is why I told you everything because I thought the other victim could help me change it." said Alice. She looked sad as Natsu said,'Hey. I need to tell you something. I am going to just believe you and I swear on my name that I will stop this from happening so you need to kiss me.".

Alice blushed as she said,"What?!". "Big brother!" said Molly. She punched him as she said,"You're with big sister Rain!". "I know that. You two don't want to hear the story version but I need you to kiss me Alice." said Natsu. "I get it. You did that for me so you can have your way with me in front of your little sister. Messed up big bro." said Alice. "You don't get it do you?! And I thought that you kissed people normally!" said Natsu.

Alice said,"Well, you are different because for one, you are taller than me and this is my first kiss that I have had with a Japanese kid.". Natsu sighed as Molly said,"She is a strange one.". 'Yep. Remember my curse Molly. It is something like that. I'll explain it to you later okay." whispered Natsu. "Okay. I won't tell Rain." whispered Molly. "She'll find out any way." thought Natsu. "All right. I don't miss me and you kissing though but you're my only hope Natsu." said Alice.

The two kissed as Natsu saw a vision. "You know something Natsu. I really that I can have fun like you do at school again." said Alice's voice. His eyes opened up as Alice and Molly looked at him. "I can't believe it. She used her tongue in there?! Was that her power though? Did I really just look at the future?!" thought Natsu. "This is weird. I didn't see anything with you and this is just like what happened with someone else." said Alice.

Natsu thought,"Twenty bucks that it is with Jane.". "I got it Alice. You need to kiss big brother again to get the vision." said Molly. "You're right Molly!" said Alice. "I think one will do the trick ladies. I mean I don't want..." said Natsu. "Coward." said the two. Natsu sighed as he said,"We need to get going Molly.". "Right big bro!" said Molly. "So you can keep the clothes Natsu. They look sexy on you." said Alice. "Um thanks?" said Natsu.

Natsu was putting on his shoes as he said,"Listen. Don't leave the house. I will come over to give you the new scoop on anything that I find out okay?". "Okay. Bye Molly." said Alice. Molly nod as Alice said,"You know something Natsu. Until I met you, I was really scared about the future but you being here by surprised me being here at all. So when the next term, I really that I can have fun like you do at school again.".

Natsu held Molly's hand as he said,"Yeah. Have fun.". The two walked away as Alice smiled. "So is that dude your boyfriend." said the older male. "No. We were just lovers bro." said Alice. 'What?! I can't believe it!" yelled the older male. "So did you kissing Alice involving the curse?" said Molly who was holding on tight. "Yep. So do you want to help out?" said Natsu. "Sure!" said Molly. "Lets make Alice happy okay." said Natsu. She nod as the two went back home.

Next time,
Natsu having the power to see into the future? What does this mean? Will he figure out who started the fire or will he and Alice be blamed for the whole thing. This and more next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Alice Daniels. 16 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Salmon. Blue. 5 foot 9. O. Gemini. June 12. Movies, games, tv, shopping, fashion, and friends. Seeing one in pain, studying, homework, finals, and sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment