Saturday, December 19, 2015

Power Guild/Soul Special The Meeting of Two Different Worlds part 2 Bob vs Natsu?!


A/N:So Bob will have memories of being raised by dragons and his dragon blood. I change my mind a lot. The story will give you answers. So we are learning about why Archie took Bob's family because since he found their dimension, it will tear apart the two dimensions a new one and we can't have that now. I mean it would be weird. One is set in the age that we live in and the other has dragons. Two different worlds clashing which sounds like a romantic comedy which it isn't at all.

So Bayonetta and Corrin have been annouced in Smash. I am really looking forward to the new Fire Emblem since I love Awakening. So I like Corrin's trailer a lot because it made me really hyped for the next game. I plan to get all three games along with Project X Zone 2 because the first game is really good to say the least. So lets begin with something that Natsu's story has. It is something called Person of View aka POV.

Natsu P.O.V
Hey you guys. This is your friendly neighborhood Soul who has a lot of partners such as Kari who is a fox spirit, Sal who is a demon from hell or the underworld, April who is a tech spirit, Flora who is a mandrake from hell or the underworld, Havoc, Phi, and Zeta are angels, and Jasra who is a genie. It is an interesting life but I don't really care. They are part of my family so I don't really care what people think about it.

So if you remember about what happened last time, I learned that my girlfriend Rain Scott who may have trouble with showing her emotions but I love her is going to be married to Archie Element who may seem like your typical billionaire but he is the reason that our world is going to die so I've a good reason to fight. Right now, I was currently outside of the Dimension Tech building in Japan trying to find a way in.

It was a coffee shop so I could drink some coffee while watching them. It did have its crowd of three things. Reporters, protesters, and fan girls. A weird combo but I have seen weird. "Are you alright? I mean you are staring off into space." said a voice. I turned to see my best friend Akane Blaze. We've a special bond because two years ago, I erased her memory and I put her in a coma. She also recently got her memories back so we are friends now.

She has light red hair and purple eyes. She is also wearing the same uniform as Rain. I said,"Yeah. I just don't want Rain marrying this bastard Akane.". "From what you guys showed, this guy is going to destroy the world for money." said Akane. "That sounds like your stereotypical evil villain and also rich guy to me." I said. Akane sat next to me as she said,"So where is Rain?". "She is hiding out with Issac, Drew, Urara, and Sonya." I said.

Akane said,"Do you know like Sonya?". "I got my personal reason. She just annoys me. I mean she hates my guts for some reason." I said. Akane sipped her coffee as she said,"So how is recon going for you?". "It is really boring. I mean nothing and I mean that is going on." I said. I then said,"Well that is about to change in three, two, one!". I pushed Akane down as a huge explosion of thunder and lighting went off.

I looked up to see a boy standing there in the crater of the explosion. He then looked like a hero from a show that I saw when I was a kid so I was shocked to see him standing there. He brushed off the rubble as a bunch of robots surrounded him. "What is going on?" said Akane. "You need to get out of here. I can feel like this guy isn't joking around. He is here to kill Archie and I don't want that so go to Rain for me!" I said.

She nod as she ran away. I watched as the boy's eyes glowed like lighting. The robots were down in only a couple of second as I said,"Okay. You're the strongest Soul in the school so you got this man and I won't let him hurt anyone that I care about!". I walked over to him as he said,"Who are you? I am not looking for a fight at all.". "I don't care! My name is Natsu Ryu Xasius and I am here to kick your ass. Sound good bro?" I said. We then started to fight.

Narrator P.O.V.
Earlier before the fight. Bob was sitting with his sisters and Chreaxs. "So they're in that building big brother?" said Rose. "Yeah. Those robots were easy to hack through when you have magic and also I read a magic book in my day." said Bob. "Yeah. So this place is guarded tight. I mean this beats the security of the magic treasury." said Dawn. "Yeah and also our safe back at the house. I mean Bob is super sure that thing won't break." said Scampers.

Ana said,"So what do you have in there?". "You know. Important treasure to me. I mean my family is in there and I will be stopping any bastard in my way to get them back you know." said Bob. "So you don't mind being the distraction?" said Dawn. "Trust me. Nothing can stop me when I'm angry and I got this in the bag." said Bob. "Okay. Be safe Bob." said Scampers. "I will. You guys just save the family." said Bob.

He then saw a perfect spot to cause some cause as Bob yelled,"Thor's Impact!". He crashed into the ground as he saw that he caused a huge crater in the ground. He got up and he saw that he was in a sticky spot. "Hands up!" yelled the robots. "Nah. I don't feel like it. Shock." said Bob. They were all in a second flat as Bob saw Natsu standing there. "Who are you? I am not looking for a fight at all." said Bob.

Natsu said,"I don't care! My name is Natsu Ryu Xasius and I am here to kick your ass. Sound good bro?". "Bro? It is Bob and if you look for a fight to test our magic, you got it. You are messing with the wrong wizard boy." said Bob. "Die!" yelled Natsu. He rushed toward Bob with his sword of the speed Ashrune. Bob dodge it as he said,"Fine! Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". He kicked Natsu into the wall as the boy was shocked.

Bob said,"You should give up. I'm just getting started.". "Not going to happen." said Natsu. Bob then appeared in front of Natsu as he said,"Power Dragon Adamantine Punch!". Natsu then went through several walls as Bob sprouted dragon wings as he flew after him. Natsu caught himself as he said,"It is time for Dragon!". He grabbed his necklace as he went into his dragon armor. The two rushed to each other as they yelled,"Dragon Punch!".

The punch made several building go down to the ground as people ran away from the teens who are going to fight like nothing else. "Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. A roar of pure thunder came out as Natsu flew over it. "Supernova!" said Natsu. The fire ball crashed down on Bob as Natsu said,"Boom!". The fire was going into Bob as he said,"Hey thanks buddy. Now let me show you my fire power! Atomic Fire!".

The fire went toward him as Natsu dodged it. It burned the air as Bob appeared in front of Natsu as he said,"Dragon Kick!". He kicked him down to the ground as he was in the ground. Natsu went back to normal as Bob said,"Here is the thing kid. You are 400 years young to be challenge me in a real fight and your magic isn't that great.". "Shut up! Darkness Blast!" yelled Natsu. Bob jumped over it and he said,"Thunder Dragon Blast!".

The blast hit Natsu as he went into several walls. Bob rushed toward Natsu as he yelled,"It is time to Power Up! Time to show you the power of a dragon!". He got up to Natsu as Bob said,"Time for my Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!". Natsu went into the air as Bob flew up toward him. Bob yelled to him,"Power Dragon Claw, Power Dragon Explosive Wings, and Power Dragon Smashing Fang!". He then attacked him with the power of electricity causing an explosion on the ground.

Rain P.O.V
I paced around the warehouse as I was worried about Natsu. He was determined to save me and that is one of the reasons why I trust him. The door opened up as I saw Issac Lance. He had white and greenish-blue eyes. He was wearing the male version of the school uniform which is a closed dressed shirt, a dark blue tie, and jeans. He is the other Student Council Vice President alongside Akane but none of us count him as one. "Hey. Heard any word from your man Rain?" said Issac.

I said,"Not since he called me when he arrived at the coffee shop. Why? Did something happen?". I then felt the ground shaking as I said,"Is this a?". "No. This isn't an earthquake but it seems to me that two people are fighting." said Issac. We then both saw Drew Cain who had light red hair and brown eyes. He was wearing the same uniform as Issac but with a towel around his neck. "You guys. We've a problem." said Drew.

Issac said,"You burn the place down again?". "That wasn't going to work because of you guys. Natsu is in a huge amount of danger right now. Come with me you guys." said Drew. We followed him and I saw Akane, Sonya, and Urara. Sonya is a member of our club and Natsu doesn't like her since she hates him because she likes Akane. Urara's little brother and Natsu's little sister are good friends so they became good friends.

I said,"What happened?". "He is on the news and he is fighting the terrorist Power in a brawl that is destroying the entire city!" said Sonya. We looked on the TV as I saw Natsu fighting off against the terrorist who seems to be our age maybe one or two years old. "Man. Those Souls sure are lethal to say the least." said Issac. "You're not getting the point. Natsu is getting his ass kicked out there due to Power being stronger." said Urara.

Natsu said on the TV,"Dark Storm!". Power then suddenly sprouted dragon wings as he dodged
with ease. He flew in the air above Natsu as he said,"In my right hand, the power of a god and in my left hand, the power of a devil! I give you my Vivid Storm!". He then made a giant ball of energy as it went toward Natsu. It then hit the ground causing a huge shock which destroy the camera. "Wow. I can't believe that someone is stronger than Natsu." said Drew.

I said,"I/m more worried about Natsu than how strong he is. I mean he could be in danger right now so is there a way to find him?". "I think I have the perfect way to do. Do you know why we hide you out here?" said Issac. "It was the cheapest thing in the area?" said Sonya. "Nope. This place has a way into the city though a secret underground passage." said Issac. 'Several questions with that. So why is it here?" said Akane.

Issac said,"After the Great War which was 100 years ago, every country built secret passageways to help protect normal people aka not souls.". "Oh. That makes sense. So where is the entrance?" said Urara. "Why do you ask?" I said, "Something bad could happen because the two are fighting near the Dimension Tech." said Urara. "Ah." said the group. The wall then blew apart as robots with a killer intent stood there.

Issac said,"Rain! You need to get out of here!". "Yeah. We got this." said Drew. Sonya stood there as she said,"Let me join you boys.". Me, Akane, and Urara looked for the secret exit and we found it as it was a ladder inside of the broom closet. We climbed down it as Urara said,"Lets go save Natsu and I can't believe Issac right now.". "Yeah. He can be a good guy sometimes. We have to get going." said Akane. "Yeah." I said. We went through the secret tunnel.

Narrator P.O.V.
In the Dimension Tech building during the fight, the team of Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Scampers were in there. "So where are there kitty?" said Ana. "In the base somewhere. We just have to do this the way of Bob." said Scampers. "You mean through violence or scare tactics." said Dawn. "That does sound like big brother. I think the dark wizard Blake should do this." said Rose. She then made a guard tell her where her friends are as the three said,"Just like Bob.".

The four were in front of a giant door as Rose said,"So got any ideas how to break it?". "I got this you guys." said Ana. She took a deep breath as she said,"Windstorm Roar!". A huge amount of wind was in a roar and it destroyed the door. Dawn flew in to see their fellow members of Heroes in the same test tub of them. "So what is your plan Scampers? I don't think we can carry X." said Dawn. "We can make a portal." said Scampers.

Ana and Rose said,"So how do we do that?". "Bob taught me that when I was a kitten. Trust me, this is going to work for sure." said Scampers. "We believe in you Scampers. You got this. We will get the others into the portal." said Dawn. The three girls went to free the others as Scampers then made a portal back to their dimension. "Okay. I'll go get Bob." said Scampers. "Good luck Scampers. We'll get them in the portal." said the three girls. Scampers flew off.

Bob looked at Natsu who was still standing after Bob used Vivid Storm which is one of his strongest spells in his arsenal. "You impress me." said Bob. "Thanks. So why the hell are you doing all of this in the first place?" said Natsu. "I am here to save my family so if that involves me destroying a city in the process, I don't care. So do you still want to fight?" said Bob. "Yeah. Time to bring out my fastest sword! Ashrune!" said Natsu.

Bob dodged his sword strikes as he said,"Voltage Seize Bash!". A huge amount of electricity hit the boy as he went back. "Power Dragon Blast!" said Bob. The blast hit Natsu as he was on the floor in a lot of pain. "Is this your final attempt to stop me? Are you truly determined to fight me for the thing that you keep close to your heart?" said Bob. Natsu said,"Hell no! Prepare to die!". He glowed as Bob said,"The power of a demon. You have the power to turn into one.".

Natsu stood there in his demon form which had his dark blue hair turning black with tints of red as his eyes were gold and his power increased. "My father is the Underworld King and I will protect the woman that I love from being married to that bastard! Prepare to be burn alive by my fire! Eternal Roar of the Sun and Eternal Sun Blast!" said Natsu. Bob stood there as the intense fire hit him. "I guess you can't handle a little fire." said Natsu.

Bob stood there with his entire body on fire. "How are you still alive? I mean this fire is the fire of the underworld and not your ordinary fire." said Natsu. "My father is the king of all dragons and I was raised by him. My cousin is a fire master so this flame of yours is nothing to me." said Bob who started to eat it. 'He can eat the elements just like me? What the hell is this guy? He isn't at all a normal soul but something else." thought Natsu.

The two looked at a giant robot heading toward them. "Wow. That one is bigger than the last one that I destroy." said Bob. "That isn't like those ones that you destroy earlier Bob was it? This stuff is made out of the strongest element in the known universe! Nothing can break it. You are going to be defeat by that thing! We need to run!" said Natsu. "Sorry but running away ain't my thing at all. I'm not from this universe so this is nothing to me." said Bob.

The robot said,"So you are from a different dimension as well. I guess that you came to save them from me didn't you?". Natsu then saw Archie's face on the robot's face as he said,"Archie? You took people from another dimension. Why?! You are going to kill them to save us!". "Are you serious Natsu was it?" said Bob. "Yeah so you better answer him or your company building was go into rubble. I really wish I was kidding about that." said Natsu.

Archie said,"I want power plain and simple. The dimension or world that I found has the power in it due it being a world of fantasy with dragons and wizards.". "So you're not a soul but a wizard? It makes no sense." said Natsu. "I have no idea what this Soul is but I am indeed a wizard. So why the hell did you take my family?!" said Bob. "Oh. I guess you must be this Bob Yagami aka one of the strongest wizard if not the strongest in your dimensions." said Archie.

Natsu said,"You are the strongest one in your dimension? I guess that is how you were creaming me in our fight earlier.". "I don't think a single person in our dimension could beat him in a fight so I borrow the power of some of the wizards to built an armor for me and robots like this so that I can take over your dimension with ease." said Archie. "Fine. I guess I will have to destroy them all and stop your plan before it even begins!" said Bob.

He then punched the robot as the punch knocked the robot back. "Sorry but I am going to stop you here and now. Nova Blast!" said Bob. He made a giant fire ball and he threw it. Natsu noticed that the ground below it was burning as the ball hit the robot and he saw that Bob was gone. Bob was running toward Archie's robot with a blue sword known as Azurewrath. He yelled,"Time for you to die with my Power Slayer Secret Art! Satan Spadroon Crimson Kosumosu!".

Natsu covered his eyes as a huge explosion went off. The light was gone as Bob stood there in the wreck of the robot. "Wow." said Natsu. "I'm Power up now." said Bob. The robot laughed as it said to the two,"You stopping the robot and saving your friends is impressive. This won't stop me due to the fact that I have everything that I need to take over the world.". Natsu went back to normal as he said,"God dam it.".

He was in pain as Bob said,"Listen. I'm sorry for destroying you for your home but you understand why I did it right? That bastard stole my friends and here is the thing that you will learn about me fast Natsu was it?". Natsu noticed that Bob was healing him as the boy said,"I will do anything to protect my friends.". The two then sensed something as they noticed that a sewer grate was opening up. Bob was about to fight as Natsu said,"Wait! They are my friends!".

Akane, Rain, and Urara came out as Akane said,"Wow. That wasn't as bad as I thought.". Rain went to Natsu as she pushed Bob back. "Um Rain." said Natsu. "Are you okay? Did that guy hurt you?! If my boyfriend is hurt, I will kill you!" yelled Rain. "I did hurt him so try and kill me. I dare you if that will get your rage out on me." said Bob. Rain was about to use her powers as Natsu said,"Don't. Bob is super strong.".

Urara said,"Wow. You did this all.". "Yep. I could destroy an entire kingdom with my magic. So do you want to explain to the girls what that bastard is planning or should I?" said Bob. "I will. Archie is planning to rule over both dimension with the magic power of Bob's dimension and the technology of ours." said Natsu. "No way. Doesn't he know that by doing that both dimension tear apart? I mean he is going to kill several thousand lives. " said Akane.

Bob said,"Power can drive a man insane. My name is Robert Percival Yagami or Bob for short. I am mainly called that.". He held out his hand as Rain said,"So why are you here?". "Bob came here on his own power to save his friends right?" said Natsu. "Yep. I call them my family as well because in my dimension, I belong to a guild that really does treasure the idea of friendship." said Bob. "I have a plan to stop Archie. We give this info to the news." said Urara.

The robot wreck glowed as Bob said,"Get behind me.". The four listen to him as the robot got up as it said,"Start up capture program. Collect all Souls in world.". It rushed toward the five as Bob said,"I'll not let you hurt my friends! Power Slayer Secret Art! Powerful Heaven Storm!". The storm came out of him as it destroy the robot as Bob said,"We have to leave now. You all must be these Soul things that they are talking about.".

Akane said,"Where are we going to go?". Bob made a portal as he said,"My dimension. Now come on. We don't have time to stand around and talk.". The four got in as Bob noticed that several of the Enforcers were rushing toward him. "Okay. Time to get rid of the trash! Earth Force and time for one more Power Slayer Secret Art! Dragon King Explosion Blade!" said Bob. He jumped into the portal a the giant ball of magic and spell destroy the robots.

The parts were falling to the ground as Archie watched them. "This doesn't matter. Your dimension will be mine." said Archie. He went to his desk as he pressed a button. "Get the captured Souls into suits. Only teenagers and adults. We need to have the strongest so kids plus old people don't cut it at all." said Archie. He laughed maniacally as he didn't notice that a white fur fox with blue eyes was jumping into the portal.

Next time,
Akane, Natsu, Rain, and Urara are now in Meca with Bob and the rest of his friends. What is Archie is going to do with the Captured Souls? Who was that strange character who jumped into the portal after Natsu and the others? This and more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment