Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Soul Episode 45 Fiancees and Cheating?


A/N: Yeah. We seem to have a long break between parts don't we. I blame myself for that because I got hooked to writing Power Guild and the project that I have been working. I know that I am saying the exact same thing that I said last part but it is the truth. Spoilers for this arc. They will be some stuff in it and also we are going to meet a new Sorcerers that are like Rain and Kana. Lets begin at the airport even though this episode is at the beach.

A girl was pacing around for her friend to arrive. She had black hair and green eyes. Her hair was in twintails as she said,"Where the hell is she? Her plane landed right?". She checked her phone as she got a text. "Oh. She is helping someone with their luggage. She is super nice only to people who are not trying to steal her man." said the girl. She saw her friend. She had long blond hair and blue eyes with a beauty mark under her right eye.

She said,"Thank you for waiting for me Bridget. I know that you are busy.". "It isn't a problem Rio. I mean you came here to Japan to see him. Do you think he even remembers you?" said Bridget. "We could say the same thing about you Bridget." said Rio. "So where is your car?" said Bridget. "I got your text but I need to wait for my phone to adjust for time distance." said Rio. The two girls looked on Rio's phone as Bridget said,"I see. So what are we going to do?".

Rio was quiet as Bridget said,"I mean they aren't at their home today or for the next couple of days because of their club's trip. What is your plan?". "We use the power and money of the Grant family to our advantage." said Rio. She started to call people as Bridget thought,"Wow. You really don't want to mess with a girl in love especially when they are richer than the richest. I mean this is going to be a fun time.".

Meanwhile, Natsu along with Akane, Carly, Cole, Dana, Issac, Rain, Sonya, Terry, and Urara were on a train that was going over the water. They were going to the Ubirk island which is part of the Star Valley School. It is also where most clubs meet up for their summer vacation/break trips and it is also another place for people who failed the first semester aka summer school. The Ubirk island is like a city in itself thanks to lots of funding.

Cole was reading a book as Issac and Terry were playing cards. "Man. It is so freaking sweet going to the Ubirk island." said Issac. "Why? I heard that place is like the worse." said Terry. "Terry. You are so naive. The girls there are dumb and hot." said Issac. "Huh?" said Terry. "Ignore the pervert. So are you Natsu's best friend?" said Cole. "Yeah. I am his sidekick and he helped me get Dana. She is the hottest girl in my eyes." said Terry.

Issac said,"That is how Cole here sees Akane.". Issac was frozen as Cole said,"I don't see her like that Issac and you know the reason why.". "Why?" said Terry. "It is very complicated Terry. So where is Natsu by the way?" said Cole. "He is working." said Issac. Cole saw that Natsu was on his laptop and he was typing. "He is working on Le Devil's security by request of his boss. I don't get why she didn't ask for tech support." said Issac.

Terry said,"Does he ever get a day to relax?". "He did during the girls only pool day." said Cole who went back to his book. "How was that? I had Dana's tennis game." said Terry. "It was awesome. You missed out on the best time." said Issac. "Didn't you get your ass kicked by the girls? I mean it was pretty funny to watch." said Cole. The three heard a sigh of relief as Natsu said,"Yes! I'm finally done with the programming.".

Natsu walked over to the group as Terry said,"So are you done?". "Yep. For the next week, it is going to be nice." said Natsu. "So are you and Rain going to go on a date?" said Issac. "Yeah. I have been working hard on it for weeks. It is going to be amazing Issac and nothing at all is going to stop me in the slightest." said Natsu. "You guys are going to have a lot fun. I know it." said Cole. He went back to reading as Natsu joined the card game.

Nearby, the girls were talking. "So do you like Natsu Urara?" said Sonya. "I guess. I mean he can be a pervert." said Urara. "He is better at hiding it than Issac." said Akane. "Yeah. Natsu is a nice guy so has he been treating you good Rain? I mean Terry said that he was actually going to fight Natsu if he hurt you." said Dana. "He has been treating me fine. I mean he is planning a date but he doesn't know that I know." said Rain.

Akane said,"So how did you find out?". "I saw it on his laptop when he was sleeping. It looks like he actually put a lot of effort into it." said Rain. "That sounds like something Natsu would do. He seems to be very determined." said Dana. "Yeah. He somehow survived working at a maid cafe with very wild girls." said Urara. "I see. So Dana, do you know about the....?" said Sonya. Akane covered her mouth as Dana said,"Huh?".

Sonya was happy that her love was touching her as Rain said,"She is just excited about the trip. You should go check on the guys.". "Okay. I will." said Dana. She walked out of the room as Urara said,"I am lost.". "Yeah." said Sonya. "She doesn't know about the Sorcerers along with the other stuff about the Unknown Club." said Akane. "The Seven Deadly Sins could hurt her and Terry so Natsu doesn't want her hurt." said Rain.

Sonya said,"So why don't we tell her?". "I think Issac likes a show so he will try to make Natsu kiss either of them." said Akane. "So that is a bad thing right?" said Urara. "Extremely. We better find a way to tell them without Issac finding out." said Rain. "Sounds like a plan. So where is Carly? Does she know?" said Sonya. "She is trying to get herself ready for some alone time with Issac. They are watching over the detention bunch today." said Akane.

Rain said,"Our school has ace students and trouble students. Our school is very much a mixed bag to say the very least.". "So are we going to be looking for that other copy of Secrets of Star Valley High due to the ending of the last one?" said Urara. "Yep. According to Issac himself, there is another copy of it at the club room." said Rain. "So what is taking Dana so long?" said Akane. Sonya looked in the other car and she saw Dana and Terry making out. "Found her!" said Sonya.

Later, Natsu looked at the club house where they were staying. It looked like a five star hotel as he said,"This trip is going to be awesome.". "Why are you so happy?" said Rain. She stood there as the boy said,"I don't have any work. For the first time in my life, I get to be a normal kid except with a curse.". "Well, we are going to the beach after we place our stuff in our room." said Rain. "Sweet. I get to test a couple of new gadgets of mine." said Natsu.

Rain said,"You have free time? I mean you either had Executive Committee, spending time with your little siblings, or working.". "Well yeah. You're right about that Rain. I'm sorry for ignoring you for the entire summer. I must be a pretty bad boyfriend." said Natsu. "Are you trying to compete with Jake and Terry?" said Rain. "A little. I mean they have taken their girlfriends on date and we haven't gone a single one yet." said Natsu.

Rain said,"So do you have one planned?". "No. I mean ..." said Natsu. She looked at him as he said,"I do. How did you?". "I read it off your laptop when you were sleeping during one of our "dates". You must have put a lot of work into it." said Rain. "I truly did. I promise that this date will be like all of the summer dates in one." said Natsu. "Pretty big claim." said Rain. "You will just have to wait till later to find out." said Natsu. The two walked in holding hands.

Terry said,"This beach is awesome!". He stood there as Dana said,"You really like the beach don't you?". "Unlike gloomy Cole." said Urara. Cole was sitting under an umbrella as Akane said,"I think him being an Ice Type Soul and the beach don't work.". "It explains him being gloomy all of the time so lets make him have some fun!" said Sonya. She made the beach ball go in his direction as he froze it.

Cole looked at it as he said,"Sorry. It is a forced reaction.". He unfroze the ball as Sonya said,"I know where Carly and Issac are but what about Natsu and Rain?". "No clue." said Akane. The group then saw a girl jump into the water as Rain joined them as she said,"Have you seen Natsu?". "You lost him Rain?" said Cole. "And how? He is really tall." said Urara. "I take offense to that Urara. I am not that tall normally." said Natsu.

He stood there as he was wearing a black watch which was right next to his crimson red watch. He said,"Prepare to be amazed.". The black watch glowed as Natsu stood there with an extra two arms. "I can't believe this." said Terry. "Yep. I finally finished up the programming for the watch which will allow me to change my shape." said Natsu. "You really spent your time on this?" said Urara. "Yes. I did Urara. It was worth it because I can do this." said Natsu.

He started juggling as Cole said,"You couldn't do that before?". "I could but now I have two extra hands so I can now do another thing." said Natsu. Sonya said,"Your boyfriend is a real smart Rain. I mean wow.". "Sometimes, he acts like this. I promise that this isn't him normal." said Rain. "We are going to have fun today right?" said Akane. "Sure." said Dana and Terry. "Good. I do feel bad for Carly but Issac. Meh." said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Issac was bored. He looked outside as he thought,"I want to be out there but I got stuck watching these idiots today.". He along with Carly were watching over the students who failed the first semester and also missed the retreat to the Summer School Resort. He got this job because he was forced by the other Student Council members. He saw three girls and three boys working hard on studying for their re-test later today.

Three was Zenia Ward, Teresa Cook, and Lucio Bender from First year Class B. The other three were Alberto Ortiz, Marcos Lawrence, and Jane Stars. They were from Second year Class D, E, and C in that order. Zenia had Blond hair and Blue eyes, Teresa had Brown hair and Green eyes, Lucio had Black hair and Brown eyes, Alberto had Blond hair and Brown eyes, Marcos had Black hair and Blue eyes, and Jane had Black hair and Light Blue eyes with glasses.

Carly walked over to him as she said,"Are they all here?". "Yep. So how long do we have to be here for?" said Issac. "Just today and tomorrow." said Carly. "God. We need to make them pass. Do you think we could cheat?" said Issac. "You know that our school is very strict on cheating. What is your plan?" said Carly. Issac pulled out his phone as he said,"Prepare to be amazed.". He called Natsu who picked up with."What is it?".

Issac said,"Do you know any way to cheat without being direct?". "Don't know. Ask someone who isn't eating." said Natsu. "You're eating right now?!" said Issac. "Yeah. It is amazing Issac. Rain got us a discount here and the food is too die for. I could bring some back to you and Carly if you really want." said Natsu. "Please!" said Issac. "Nah. I think I'll bring some back to Carly and try to use that if you want to cheat. I need to get Carly's order so give her the phone." said Natsu

Carly was talking to Natsu as Issac thought,"Okay. What did he mean by that?. Think.". The students who were trapped in the detention hall couldn't hear what the Student Council members were saying because of the sound proof glass that was in the room because of Sound Type Soul. "I got it Carly! It was so simple." said Issac. "What is it Issac? Did you find a way to cheat?" said Carly. "I'll be back in a minute." said Issac.

He was gone as Natsu said,"Did he leave?". "I don't get why you want him to cheat in the first place Natsu." said Carly. "It is simple Carly. It is time to teach Issac a lesson. I know that you like him but he is a pervert." said Natsu. "I know that Natsu. How bad are you going to be to him?" said Carly. "I don't think that much pain. So do you want something to eat?" said Natsu. "Um sure. Please don't hurt him that much." said Carly. "I won't." said Natsu.

Issac open his room which he shared with Cole, Natsu, and Terry. The boys excluding Natsu and they were going to sleep in the beds in the room. Natsu wanted the floor. Issac found the watch which he had been working on all summer and he held it. It isn't like Natsu's watch but it can do the same thing as it. He put on his arm as he said,"Okay. Time to get those answer by becoming a teacher.". He went outside of the room only to be tackled by a girl.

She had salmon hair and blue eyes. "Sorry for that." said the girl. "Excuse me." said Issac. He ran off as the girl grabbed her head. "Man. That kid has some bad luck. I mean he really needs to learn how to read cues. Well, time for the beach." said the girl. She walked off as Issac said,"Weird girl. Let's go watch!". He glowed as he turned into Reva. "Natsu is going to hate me for this but I need to get out of this hell." said Reva (Issac).

She walked over to the room where the answer to the exams for Summer School were under a tight lock and key. The scanner had a face identification so a student couldn't get in. The door opened as she said,"Perfect.". She found the answers as the woman smiled. "Really? You had to be her Issac? I am ashamed of you." said a voice. Reva (Issac) saw Natsu standing there as she said,"Natsu? How are you?".

Natsu said,"I made a hologram of myself. You are going to be caught.". "If you hadn't noticed, I am a teacher right now. What is going to happen?" said Reva. "Reva?! Is that you my sweet love?" said a voice. She turned around to see Emilio as he said,"I can't believe that brat was right about you being here. Now lets go on that date.". He somehow dragged her away as Natsu said,"This is good on two fronts.".

Meanwhile, Sonya said,"Issac is going to cheat?!". Cole wiped the food off his glasses as he said,"He is. Now can you wait till you finished eating before talking?". The group was sitting at a cabana like restaurant except for Natsu who was delivering food to Carly. "Yeah. He hates working except for things that he likes. He is an real idiot." said Rain. "So Carly likes him?" said Urara. "Yeah. She likes his interesting personality." said Akane.

Dana said,"It sure is. So why is Natsu so focused on revenge?". "I guess you haven't heard the news about them Dana. Natsu and his sister had a falling out." said Terry who was sipping on his soda. "So who is his sister?" said Urara. "Reva Raiden." said Cole. "Wow. So what happened?" said Sonya. "It is simple Sonya. She lied to him for 16 years about his true parents. He was pretty pissed and he hates hearing about." said Rain.

Natsu walked over to them with Carly. "You're right Rain." said Natsu. "Carly?! What are you doing here?" said Akane. "It is the strangest thing. The teacher came earlier so I got off working to enjoy time at the beach. It is so freaking awesome and also some people finished their re take earlier. Only two of them had to take the test since the boy of the trio was in there for his friends." said Carly. "He sounds like a true friend." said Dana.

Lucio walked over and he said,"Sup. So you're the legendary Natsu Raiden?". "It is actually Xasius. I hate that name. I'm getting me some shaved ice." said Natsu. He walked off as Lucio said,"I am going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that he and Reva hate each other.". "Mainly Natsu but you're right." said Terry. "So who are you?" said Urara. "My name is Lucio Bender. It is nice to meet all of you. So do you guys know if the food here is good?" said Lucio.

Sonya said,"It is amazing! Why do you ask?". "The girls that I came here with are hungry and after I lost to the both of them in rock, paper, and scissors. I had to get food for them. My wallet is going to be so empty after this." said Lucio. "Here. Use this." said Rain. She held a black card as Lucio bowed as he said,"Thank you!". He went to go get food for his friends as Dana said,"So is he going to give that back?".

Lucio gave back the card as he was gone with the food. "Your answer shall be answered. So should someone go get Natsu?" said Carly. "I think he needs some alone time. Lets just say that he isn't good with stuff like this." said Cole. "Right?" said Akane. "I'll explain it later." whispered Cole. She nod as Sonya said,"So what do you seen in Issac if you don't me asking?". "He is a really nice guy. Do you remember Alfred Gross?" said Carly.

Dana said,"I think I heard about him. He was pretty popular right?". "Yeah and a huge dick. He was in our class last year." said Cole. "Natsu hate him because he tried to attack Akane back in our first year." thought Cole. "Yeah. Oh yeah, didn't Issac kick his ass on his first day here?" said Akane. "I think I fell for him there." said Carly. "So sweet. That sounds like that romance novel that I read. It is really good." said Terry.

Rain said,"You read more romance than a girl you know that?". "I can do whatever I want. It is a free country." said Terry. "They have a special relationship since they along with Alex and Karen are very close childhood friends." said Dana. "Makes sense. So who is up for some volleyball?" said Urara. "I am so in!" said Sonya. "Sure." said Cole. "Really?" said the girls and Terry. Carly was shocked as he said,"I'm going to win.". The group left the cabana.

Later on in the day, Natsu was sipping tea with Cole and Terry. "So where is Issac?" said Cole. "Why are you worried about him?" said Natsu. "Are you still mad at him?" said Terry. Natsu nodded as the three heard,"NATSU!". Cole and Terry saw Issac standing there and he was really pissed. Issac went to them and he slammed the table. He said,"Why did you set me up with short round?!". "You were that bitch." said Natsu.

Cole said,"Wow. You really don't like her.". "You know why." said Natsu. Issac calmed down as he said,"I shouldn't be mad at you Natsu. I mean I did deserve it.". "Who are you? What have you done with Issac Lance?" said Terry. "I seen the light. I just need to get my rage out on you. I actually made the man do some funny stuff." said Issac. "You put it on the internet?" said Natsu. "Yep. It is going to be famous." said Issac.

Cole said,"I guess you two are back to be friends. That is better than you two hating each other due to it hurting our vacation.". "Yeah. So did you guys see the limo out front?' said Terry. "No. I was busy trying to get that man to leave me alone." said Issac. "I was doing Natsu thing. So why would there be limos?" said Natsu. "Who knows?" said Terry. Natsu sensed something as he said,"You guys. I know why.". "Why?" said the two.

Bridget walked in with Rio along with a girl with brown hair and brown eyes. "Look. It is them." said Rio. The brunette then grabbed Terry as Natsu said,"What is your problem?". He held his necklace as Bridget said,"Okay Natsu. You need to calm down and Susie, let him go.". "Fine." said Susie. She let Terry go as Cole said,"So who are you three?". "My name is Rio Grant and I am your fiancee Natsu! I think we should have a beach weeding." said Rio. "Huh?!" said Natsu.

Next time,
What does this mean for Natsu and Rain's date? What was with that girl who saw Issac's future? Is it a new Sorcerer. I mean it mostly is it but I want to keep that a secret. Will we meet a new Sorcerer? I don't know for sure but we will find out next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Bridget Swanson. 15 years old. Issac’s fiancee. Black. Green. 5 foot 8. AB. Gemini. May 24. Issac, cooking, friends, shopping, fashion, and modeling. Jerks.
Rio Grant. 15 years old. Super Rich Girl and Natsu’s fiancee. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 7. A. Cancer. June 24. Natsu, cooking, wedding, her family, shopping, and fashion. Girls who get close to Natsu.
Lucio Bender. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 8. A. Taurus. April 24. Videogames, computers, breasts, comics, and hanging out with his friends. People who tried to block other’s advance in romance or dicks.
Teresa Cook. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Brown. Green. 5 foot 6. AB. Pisces. February 23. Shopping, fashion, video games, and hanging out with Lucio. Studying and people who make fun of her cooking.
Zenia Ward. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 6. O. Scorpio. November 3. Shopping and fashion. Threats.
Alberto Ortiz. 16 years old. Second year Class D. Blond. Brown. 5 foot 6. AB. Capricorn. January 15. Anime, girls, and Manga. Studying, homework, and tests.
Marcos Lawrence. 16 years old. Second year Class E. Black. Blur. 5 foot 9. AB. Scorpio. October 27. Anime, Art, and Manga. Studying, homework, and tests.
Jane Stars. 16 years old. Second year Class C at Star Valley High. Black. Light Blue. 5 foot 6. AB. Leo. August 12. Anime, Art, and Manga. Studying, homework, tests, and socializing.
Susie Henry. 15 years old. Cole’s fiancee. Brown. Brown. 5 foot 5. B. Sagittarius. December 21. Cole, marriage, family, shopping, fashion, and cooking. Any girl who gets to close Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment