Saturday, December 5, 2015

Power Guild Episode 179 Underworld part 26 Out of Time.


A/N: So lets talk about this fight. I should have done it two episodes ago but I felt I could better express my point here. At first, I like this fight because Erza defeated Kyoka or Kyouka (I can't spell Japanese Names correctly.) while blinded in a sense. My opinion of this fight changed during my time being writing Power Guild. I think for right now, Erza's fights in the Grand Magic Games are better to me.

This may be my inner fanboy for the Games Arc talking but Erza is strong. We get that. I also noticed thanks to the Anime that I hate Kyoka. Okay so I don't mind a little fanservice here and there. If it is a series that has fanservive in the show, I'm not going to be angry about it. I think the manga did this to but the anime made it more obvious to me. I could be wrong about this but she is the most scantily member of the group. Also her curse is extremely overpowered and this is coming from the guy who loves overpowered stuff. Also fourth wall breaking. I love that stuff.

We also have a demon who wears a kimono by the way and she defeats her. I mean she remembered me of Frieza at first but now I think she is fanservice plus a total Dominatrix. Her Etherious form also sucks compared to the rest of her guild. I mean it just makes stronger and not a single chance. If you look at the others, they're is a change. If you compared it to the Goku's Super Saiyan transformation, the hair grows at least but I don't noticed anything. Rant Over! Lets begin already.

Allison noticed that her armor was destroyed as Scampers said,"Allison!". "It was destroyed with her bare hands?" said Spike. "She is so powerful. How much does it cost?!" said Ebeixhar. Zepoza then screamed as the countdown was going down faster. "What is up with that timer?! It is going down faster now!" said Larry. "No way. Lucky doesn't like this at all. Lucky is scared." said Lucky. "She can control the timer with just her thoughts?! You need to defeat her!" said Nancy.

Allison glowed as she said,"Yeah. I got this!". She gained a black suit of armor with wings. It looked like a demon as Lora said,"So what's that?". "I think that is the demoness armor. It is rumored to be made by a demon blacksmith during the time of the dragons." said Athena. She rushed toward the demon as she said,"You stopping me is impossible.". Allison was stopped by Zepoza's hands which can sure extend.

Zepoza stood there as she said,"My curse is Upgrade. Every second, I grow strong so I am a demon that can increase her power without any limits holding me back.". "I don't think she could defeat Bob though. She may have no limits but Bob can break any limits." said Dion. "I see. So you are a strange man." said Myra. "I'm one with Head so once it goes off, I die." said Zepoza. Allison was shocked as Zepoza said,"I got no regrets because with it, Master Final is back.".

She dodge Allison's attack as she said,"We will win and we can return Hex!". "Why?! You are going to kill yourself for this guy!" said Allison. Zepoza grabbed a pillar as she said,"It is destiny. We of his books are destined to return to him. It is like something that gives us purpose. We were born because of Hex so we will return to him.". Allison glowed as she changed armors and she was now in a metal suit with metal wings.

Allison said,"No! You choose death! You gave on the path that you walk with your family for some guy!". "Shut up!" yelled Zepoza. She screamed as Allison was knocked back by her curse. "This is her curse?" said Allison. She screamed louder as everyone in the area start to scream loudly in pain as her fellow Demon Ebeixhar avoided it somehow. Zimsa was affected by it as well. The group was in pain from Zepoza's curse which overloaded and she was screaming.

Meanwhile above them. Sivarth was fighting the dragon. He slashed the dragon as he said,"You are lucky that the brat got some hits on me before you sent him to fight him. Why did you do that?". "He is my brat after all. I know that he can defeat anyone in his path because he is the son of the Dragon King!" said Sivarth. "Your love for him is sad. Deathlord Dragon Roar!" said Milorth. Sivarth fired his roar and they caused an explosion.

The two dragons kept fighting as Milorth said,"Your power hasn't died down in the years since you have gone hiding in the boy. Now is it because you have them in you or not?". "Shut up. I'm going to make you fear me Milorth! Power Dragon Adamantine Fist!" said Sivarth. Milorth fired a roar as the two attack collided. The dragon went back as the two attacks combined into one and they went down to the ground causing a huge explosion.

The entire guild was hanging on for dear life since the power from their attacks were causing some pretty powerful shock waves which caused some of the ground to break a little. Fred was holding a Lich in his arms as he said,"What is that?". Victor smashed two of them as he said,"It is a flash of light for sure.". Cyrus said,"Guys! It's a shock wave! Time to move!". The three ran away as Norman punched a clone.

He protected his sister from the attack as she said,"It's powerful. It is super effective!". The clones were flying away as Cyrus said,"Who else likes this?!". "We do Cyrus. Send her to hell and blow her away." said Fred and Victor. They were flying away as a stray shot from Sivarth hit them as Victor said,"This is the end!". "No way in hell!" said Fred. "We got this Victor. Don't worry." said Sakura. "I know it." said Norman.

Adam, Angel, Brendan, Casey, Clara, Eric, Fate, Grim, Jaime, Jean, Julie, June, Nick, Roy, Tanya, Wanda, and Wayne were watching the explosion. "Everyone! Find some shelter! Anything will work right now!" yelled Tanya. They jumped into holes and hid behind walls as Wayne said,"This is crazy right now!". "It feels like I'm going to be blown away." said Roy. The waves died down as both of the dragons were staring at each other.

Nick said,"How the hell is that dragon still fighting?!". The two flew into the air as Sivarth rushed to Milorth. "You will fear me! Don't mess with me or my son's family!" yelled Sivarth. He then took the dragon toward the ground as Brendan yelled,"Shit! Down everyone!". The shock wave hit them as Adam and Jean said,"This is insane!". "It's like a natural disaster." said Fate. "There is nothing that we can do except watch." said Tanya.  

Meanwhile, Stella's group is watching the fight. "I really can't believe that this is happening. I mean two dragons fighting is so intense" said Python. "Bob." said Stella. "So where did he go? He went after the dragon with the snow white scales right?" said Alex. "I have no idea but knowing him, he is going to be okay." said Stella. The group heard the roars from there as Stella smiled. "Dragons aren't going to stop him that easy on the rage that he is on." said Stella.

Johnny said,"You're right Stella. We still have the other one to worry about.". X was trying to get up as Jenny and Melody held onto him. "You have a point Johnny. He isn't moving because the poison in his body." said Python. "What should we do then? I mean he must weigh a lot and I am not that strong in that sense." said Alex. "I don't know Alex." said Jade. Stella thought,"Please stay safe Bob because we need you.".

Kazor looked at Bob as he said,"Do you hold the same power as the dragon king?". "We're father and son so you're unlucky!" said Bob. He rushed toward Kazor who dodged his punches plus kicks. Bob glared at him as he heard,"Bob. The book is your main goal here. It is Final and you need to end the demon for sure. You will be reward with the answers that you need.". "I got you old man. I will be ending Final!" said Bob. Kazor smiled as Bob went toward him.

Zepoza stood there as Allison tried to move as she said,"Why can't I move?!". "Hurts don't it? I made your sense of pain so strong that even a breath will hurt you. How does that make you feel Allison? It is amazing to me." said Zepoza. Scampers tried to get up as he said,"It hurts.". "My body feels like I got hit with a bus." said Athena. "It hurts." said Lucky. "I know Lucky." said Larry. "My power is also effecting the others. Interesting." said Zepoza.

She breath on Allison as she started to scream. "Allison!" yelled Scampers. "I can't stand! My body is on fire!" said Spike. "It really hurts." said Lucky. "I know Lucky but Allison is in way more pain than all of us." said Lora. "Allison." said Dion, Myra, and Nancy. Zepoza stomps on her as she said,"This brings back memories doesn't it Allison? That room is not for you. I'll make you suffer times 100. It will be amazing.".

The time was going down as Zepoza said,"This doesn't suit you. You have such beautiful skin that you have.". She was ripping off the armor as Scampers yelled,"Stop it!". "Is this the end for us? She is losing." said Nancy. "Stop it!" yelled the group. Zepoza ignored them as she kept going. Allison was quiet as most of the armor was going and it changed to her normal outfit. "You will be gone from this world. Final torture. You will know despair." said Zepoza.

Zepoza got close to her as she said,"Your sight will be leaving you.". She started to laugh as Allison couldn't see her. "Next your sight of touch, taste, smell,..." said Zepoza. "Stop it! Allison is going to die!" yelled Lucky. "Your sound is finally gone. This is the last couple of words that you heard for the rest of your life." said Zepoza. She started to laugh crazy because her curse and added power is making her crazy more than normal.

Allison "looked" around and she "saw" that she was back in that world. Look at Episode 27 for more context. It has been over 100 episode since then. "I can't defeat her. I mean her power keeps growing every second. Her Curse is also a problem and extremely over powered. I mean why is she like that and that curse." said Allison. She then "saw" the three most important people in her life. It was Bob, James, and Stella. Not Ana, Kurt, or Scampers.

Bob flicked her head as she said,"What was that for?". "Did you forgot that she couldn't feel anything Bob?" said Stella. Bob was silent as James said,"I'm going to guess yes. Don't give Allison.". "I can't win against her." said Allison. "Do I ever give up even when my opponent is a god? I keep on going because I have people that I want to protect. You understand right? You're the only one who can do this Allison. You got this." said Bob. The three were gone as Allison stood there.

Meanwhile on the outside world, Zepoza taunts her by yelling to a girl who can't hear. I don't think the message is getting through honey. "This is our victory! I may died because it doesn't matter! You humans are just food for demons and Final!" yelled Zepoza. The group looked at her as Zimsa who was awake by the way thought,"I never realized it but Lady Zepoza is crazy. Bob. Why can't I get him out of my head?".

She may like him or is it something else. The answer may shock you. "I won't kill you! You will be a hell worse than death! In this state, I will make you the puppet of the Dark King! Every single day of your life, You will be torn away!" yelled Zepoza. She was laughing as she yelled,"I'm jealous! You'll be thrilled! Just try to say it!". "EE." said Allison. "Huh?" said Zepoza. "I can see." said Allison. The three Heroes there heard her.

Allison was standing up shocking Zepoza and she said,"No matter what you take from me, the light that lights my way can't be taken from anyone.". She stood up as Dion said,"She is standing?". "Her senses are gone." said Nancy. "This is impossible." said Zepoza. Allison glowed as she was in her Titania form which looks like the fire pants and the bandages around Erza's breast. So what is that called by the way? I'm curious.

Allison said,"Even if I can't see it, even if I can't hear it. The light is still there. This path that I live on is with me and my friends will keep lighten up tomorrow.". She uppercuts Zepoza as it had a lighting around it as she yelled,"I got nothing to fear! Thunder Uppercut!". The pain went through her as she said,"This is nothing!", She got into a sweet poise as she said,"Losing that light would just kill me and I don't want that.". "No way." said Zepoza. "Go Heroes." said Nancy.    
 
Stella's group were shocked at the dragon's vanishing act as Melody said,"So where did they go you guys?". "They crashed into the ground right?" said Jenny. "Both of them are gone?" said Stella. The Metal Slayer looked down as Jade said,"What's wrong?". "My hearing is telling me that something is down there and it ain't pretty." said Johnny. "Underground?" said Alex. "Yeah. They're underground alright. They're fighting." said Python. "Wow." said X.

Norman said,"This isn't an earthquake right?". "An explosion?" said Sakura. "Something is going on down there." said Fred. "The ground is rumbling like crazy though." said Cyrus. "It is pure power you guys." said Sakura. "They are having a really big party down there." said Norman. Meanwhile with Tanya's group of wizards. "Dad." said Jaime. "Yeah." said Eric. "We are in some danger right?" said Angel.

Casey said,"What is this?". "They're coming from underground." said Clara. Several pillars of pure power were coming out of the ground as Eric yelled,"Grab something! Anything!". "What is going on here?!" yelled Julie. The group grabbed something as Jaime said,"Dad, be careful!". "Everyone is good over there right?!" said Eric. The two dragons came out of the ground along with the pillars and the dragon went back to fight. Grim, June, and Wanda said,"Are you serious?!

Bob watch Kazor as he said,"Nice job you old bastard.". A lot of it went toward Bob who just started to eat it as Kazor watched. "Truly. They are loud and powerful." said Kazor. Bob stood there with a healthy glow as he said,"This is your dam fault so time for you to shut the hell up!". Bob rushed to him as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". The kick hit the demon as Bob yelled,"Power Power Thunder Dragon Explosion!". The two were covered in it.

Allison stood there as Zepoza said,"Impossible! I sealed all of your senses! My power has increased the pain to the top.". Allison kicked her in the stomach as she said,"Passion Explosion!". The attack hit Zepoza as Allison felt pain in her leg. "That is one of Kurt's Spells?" said Spike. "That is Allison for you." said Scampers. Lucky was cheering for her like crazy as Allison said,"Metal Storm! Anvil and Nails!".

The metal landed in front of Zepoza as Allison said,"Poison Spiral!". Zepoza was caught in the attack as Allison said,"Poison Blast!". The blast hit her directly as Allison gained a flame around her. "Time for Atomic Fire and Enormous Inferno!" yelled Allison. The fire burned her as Allison said,"Time for a Demon Blast and Demon Storm!". The two attacks that Myra would use hit her as Zepoza said with fear in her voice,"How are you doing this?!".

Spike said,"I think I know. It is a sixth or seventh sense.". "So Spike. You are saying that with all of her senses taken. An sense opened up. Pretty deep." said Larry. Lucky was lost. I don't blame him for that since I wonder how she is doing that. "No you guys. It is easy. It is the Bob Sense. I mean he is so stubborn that he can endure any pain because he is well Bob." said Scampers. Bob sneezed as the the three Chreax said,"That makes sense.".

Allison said,"Passion Blast, Wind Claws, Wind Blast, Gravity Increase X100, and Holy Beam!". The five attacks hit her in unison as she went up close to her and she yelled,"Power Dragon Punch!". The punch knocked her down as Allison felt the pain but she ignored it. Zepoza yelled,"How dare you do this to me!". The time went down faster. (What a big crybaby). "The time!" yelled Nancy. "What a big baby. She can deal the pain but she can't take it." said Myra.

Scampers yelled,"Allison! The Time!". "She can't hear you Scampers!" yelled Spike. "Lucky believes in you!" yelled Lucky. "Is your hearing broken too?" said Larry. "No. He is just Lucky." said Athena who looked at Lucky who was screaming Allison. "That makes sense." said Lora. Zepoza screamed like crazy as she slashed Allison. Allison felt like her body was cut in half as she screamed loud. "I can't watch! Allison!" yelled Scampers.

Zepoza yelled,"How dare you?! I'm one of Hex's demons so you need to learn your place! I will make you learn it by giving you pain!". She grabbed Allison as she screamed. "This is bad. Her pain senses are up to the top and that demon's power is the strongest too. Son of a bitch." said Dion. "Her curse can make her power grow every second. Zepoza tries to slash her but Allison dodge it as she kicks her straight in the face with an lighting aura.

Scampers said,"That is Power Thunder Dragon Kick! That is Bob's Spell!". Zepoza looked at her as she was a complete mess with bruises and cuts everywhere. "Does she not feel pain?! Does she not fear pain!" thought Zepoza. Allison brought out two swords as she defeats Zepoza with it along with Allison yelling,"Weapons Starlight!". The spear appeared it as it hit her as she said,"You're too strong Allison May!".

Zepoza falls to the ground defeated as Scampers smiles. The time is under a minute as Athena, Larry, Lora, and Lucky said,"The Time?!". "She needs to finish her." said Spike. Allison faints as Scampers yells,"Allison!". Her swords are flying in the air as Dion said,"What is going to happen?!". "Please. I need to give up so lets do it." said Myra. Nancy said,"I got it.". She moved herself to Allison's spot as she grabbed the swords.

She then stabbed the demon in the heart and head causing a lot of blood to come out. She was dead as she said,"That is for everything that you did to us and Allison bitch.". "Nice." said Dion. Nancy then saw that the demon smiled as she said,"Smiling?!". The group include Allison and Ebeixhar saw the timer reach zero. Head is activated and Ebeixhar yelled,"We did it! Hooray! Suck it humans! Our plan is complete!". Magic is gone just like in Prion.

Next time,
Lets go back thirty minutes to Bob and Kazor fighting. What happened during the fight between Bob and Kazor?

Spells used by Allison.
Bob. Thunder Uppercut. Power Thunder Dragon Kick, and Power Dragon Punch.
Kurt. Passion Explosion and Passion Blast.
Stella. Gravity Increase X100 and Holy Beam.
Ana.
Johnny. Metal Storm Anvil and Metal Storm Nails.
Python. Poison Spiral and Poison Blast.
X. Atomic Fire and Enormous Inferno.
Myra. Demon Blast and Demon Storm.

Events/Battles:
The two fight it out as Zepoza tells them that her curse is Upgrade meaning that she gets stronger every second so she has no limits.
Zepoza tells Allison that combining herself with Head cost her life but she doesn't care. By doing this, Final will be revived and they can return to Hex.
Allison wonders why she is doing all of this for him as Zepoza tells her that it is in their destiny but Allison tells that she choose the path of death instead of the one that she walks with her friends.
Zepoza's curse overload on her as everyone in the area along with Zimsa is affected by it and they are in so much pain.
The fight between Sivarth and Milorth is getting intense as the two keep firing their signature roars at each other causing explosions. Most of the guild hangs on for dear life as the shock waves are getting stronger by the minute.
Cyrus, Fred, Norman, Sakura, and Victor are dealing with the Lich Clones as the Lich Clones start flying away as the five cheered. They then get blasted by a stray shot from Sivarth as they wondered if it is the end.
The group of Adam, Angel, Brendan, Casey, Clara, Eric, Fate, Grim, Jaime, Jean, Julie, June, Nick, Roy, Tanya, Wanda, and Wayne try to get shelter from the waves. The two dragons are fighting and Sivarth takes Milorth toward the ground causing another shock wave in the process.
Stella's group watches from afar as they worried about Bob who if you recall went flying after his father. They're also worried about X.
Kazor wonders about if Bob holds the same power of the dragon as Bob tells him that he is the son of a dragon as he tries to hit the demon. He hears a voice reminding of his mission as he rushed toward Kazor who just smiles.
She tells Allison that someone breath will be quite painful to her as demonstrates.
Allison screams as the others are worried about her. Zepoza decide to torture her just like before. She has fun as the others tell her to stop. The demon ignore them.
Zepoza decide to steal her five senses one by one as Lucky tells her to stop or that will kill her. Zepoza gloats over Allison as the others watch.
Allison is back in that world that she saw back in the Tower of Revival as she sees the three most important people of her life Bob, James, and Stella standing there.
They tell her not to give up because right now, she is the only one who can do this.
Allison stands up and the demon and the others are shocked to see her standing since all five of her senses are gone. 
Allison activates Titania as she tells the demon that she can see a light. This light is the path that she walks with her friends as it will light her path forever. She uppercuts her as this pain that she is feeling is nothing compared to the pain of losing that light. Zepoza is shocked and stunned as Nancy see the power of Heroes in action.
The dragons are gone as they head into the ground. The Guild wonders what happened to them as Johnny feels the ground moving. He tells them that they are underground.
Cyrus's group feels the two fighting under ground and they point out that it is different from an normal earthquake.
Tanya's group wonders the same thing as the ground breaks apart. Eric tells them to hang out to something. A huge amount of power comes out of the ground along with the dragon. Everyone watches the battle going on.
Bob compliment the old bastard as a lot of it flies toward them. Kazor watches as Bob just devour it. He tells Bob about the dragon's power as he tells the demon to just shut the hell up as he gets back to fighting him.
The demon is still trying to comprehend how Allison is doing this as she use spells that are spells similar to her friends.
The Chreax think that it is somebody of sixth sense as Scampers states it bluntly to them. It is the Bob Sense. They all agree to that.
Zepoza goes crazy from that as the timer goes down faster. She attacks Allison and the pain is incredible. Zepoza tells the human to learn her place against one of Hex's personal demons.
The others wonder how Allison will win against someone whose strength increases. Allison kicks her back as Zepoza wonders if she feels pain or fear. 
Allison brings out two swords as she defeats Zepoza who admits to her strength. 
Allison faints as time is running out. Nancy figures out what is do. She grabs both swords as she stabs Zepoza in the head and the heart.
The demon smiles as Head is now activate. Ebeixhar cheers as magic is gone forever just like in the world of Prion.

No comments:

Post a Comment