Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Power Guild/Soul Special The Meeting of Two Different Worlds part 1 The Arrival of Power


A/N: It is finally here. After three months I think, it is here. So how am I going to do this you may be asking yourself. I looked at crossover over the years and from what I learned, I have an idea. So we will have Bob and company from Power Guild go to Natsu's world. That make any sense? It is what I have thought of it so we are going with it. I would so something more creative but I really don't feel like it.

So lets talk about Power Guild. Right now, they are currently fighting against Underworld and if you read the notes, you know what happens. They also look they would in X792 because I really feel like spoiling it because if you look at the clothing that some characters wear, You know what they were. They will all be at that power level but they will have no idea about it since they are still in that time period after the Grand Magic Games in terms of the mind but the power of they would have in X792 and spoilers. So Ariel will be here but under a new master because I will explain that in Power Guild due to it being an interesting thing and it will be soon I think.

So lets begin our story in the secret government lab of the main villain of this crossover which is in the Amazon Rainforest or any forest on Earth. Usually in fiction, one is there so prove me wrong. I mean you can say that there are examples of both sides but I like the evil forest because you can hide anything in one excluding a dead body because after a while, they start to smell and rot away due to the worms being hungry.

In the Amazon Rainforest, there was a secret lab in there because usually there is one. It was heavily guarded with snipers along with some security lights which when someone stands under one, it goes off and the someone has holes making them human Swiss Cheese. "So what are they even doing in there? I mean I haven't heard anything from Jeff and the boys in there.". "Who knows but I heard that it has something to do with other dimensions." said the guard next to him.

The first guard said,"Yeah Erick. I thought that people shooting fire out of their hands was weird but going to other dimension is freaky.". "So true Steven." said Erick. Deep in the forest, a portal was opening up. A boy who looked to be the same height as Natsu stood there with a smile. He had black hair, blue eyes, and no scars on his face. He had dragon like features that mixed well with his human looks."This is another dimension. Very interesting to say the very least." said the boy.

This was all under a black cloak. It was a black jacket which had a red sword on his back and it had sliver and red lining, a black t-shirt with a blue lighting bolt with a black and red scarf, a heart and sword necklace were around his chest and it had a scar under neath which went across his chest, black jeans, and black sandals. Several keys were in a pocket. "Okay. So how many of them are there old buddy?" said the boy.

A weird cat flew next to him. He had fur which was black and sliver running across it, little white wings were resting on his back, and a tail which could probably change colors. He was wearing gold armor, helmet, boots, sword, and shield. He looked like a normal cat except with golden armor but in its current form, it looked like clothes for the cat. "Only about 10,000 men. I am impressed at the size of that place Bob. It puts that airship to shame." said the cat.

Bob aka the boy said,"So are they in there?". "No clue. I only got at the outside but the inside of the base is a complete mystery to me. So why the heck did this guy take the entire guild in the first place Bob?" said Scampers aka the cat. "I don't care because they messed with the wrong wizard. Lets see if this dimension can handle magic from me. Maleficent Heart." said Bob. He held a staff which had a skull.

Scampers said,"I got your back.". "I know that you do little buddy. Now lets cause some mayhem. It is time for some darkness." said Bob. The skull open its mouth as several amounts of darkness flew out toward the base. The two guard from earlier tried to shoot it down as the tower that they were on was destroying and an explosion went off. The two walked into the base and Bob said,"Scampers. It is time for us to fight.".

Scampers changed form into a bigger version and he started to slash down the tower and the bullets just reflected off him. Bob said,"Power Ultimate Transformation! Robot! Ultimate Missile Storm and Ultimate Cannon Blast!". He turned into a giant robot as several missiles flew out of him along with two blast from his hands. It destroy the entire front yard as Bob said,"So I think we are very obvious now.". "Yep. I think this is going to be fun." said Scampers.

The two walked around inside as they saw that they were doing in there. Scampers said,"So why are they trying to make mutants and clones?". "Who knows? I mean if I was a super villain, I think I will make clones of me." said Bob. "That could work. So would I be your second in command? I mean I think I would make a good duke." said Scampers. "Yeah. I think Kurt would make a good knight or a jester." said Bob.

The two reached a giant door as Scampers said,"So should we break it down using physical magic or projectile magic?". "I got this. So stand back." said Bob. Scampers stood to the left of Bob as he put his hands in front of his mouth. "Power Slayer Secret Art! Sivarth's Rampage!" said Bob. Something came out of his mouth as it seemed to be a roar and it destroyed the door with a giant roar. It left a hole as Bob said,"Chreax first.".

The two walked in as they saw two girls and a bird/cat in a test tube in front of them. One of the girls had long red hair, green eyes, and she looked 13/14 years old. The other girl had long black hair, red eyes, and she looked 13/14 years old. The bird/cat looked to be the female variation of Scampers and she looked like a phoenix/dragon. "Ana, Dawn, and Rose. Those bastards. Scampers, you know what to do right." said Bob.

Scampers flew over to the control panel and he said,"Hey Bob. I don't understand any of it.". "Okay. I got it." said Bob. He pulled a giant hammer with a thunder bolt symbol on it and he smashed it into the ground. The alarm went off as Scampers held the three girls. They were out cold as Bob said,"I've a feeling that they are bringing out the big guns so protect them.". "I got it Bob." said Scampers. The cat then moved them away as a giant robot came down.

The person in the machine said,"Hey. This kid is just a normal Soul? How the hell is he giving off an power level that rivals gods?". Bob rushed toward him as the robot tried to hit him. Bob dodge it with a spin as Bob said,"Power Thunder Dragon Kick!". He kicked the arm right off and straight into the legs. The robot was about to fall over as Bob held it. 'Titan Throw!" said Bob. He threw into the air and he blasted it with a giant thunder bolt.

The person was flying down to the ground as Bob said,"Cloud.". The person didn't become a pancake as he said,"Who the hell are you?". "Power and I am going to find my friends that you took. You will pay for this." said Bob. He then blasted apart the wall as it lead into the jungle. "Ready to get going little buddy?" said Bob. "Yeah. Lets get them out of here." said Scampers. The cat and boy carried them out as Bob said,"Lets makes an impression. Thunder Storm!".

The next morning, a boy was watching TV in his living room. He had dark blue hair, blue eyes, and he looked to be 16. He was wearing two watches with one being black and the other crimson red. He had the same sword necklace that Bob did along with a dragon claw necklace. He was wearing a blue shirt, black jeans, and black and blue tennis shoes. He had a sliver ring in his right eyes along with a pair of headphones black and blue around his neck.

The reporter said,"And there was an explosion in the Rainforest. After the fire had dyed down, there was a secret lab there and it was owned by Mr. Archie Element. We have him here for his statement on the matter.". The boy say Archie Element. Archie had light blue hair, gray eyes, and a smile on his face. He was wearing a suit with a portal. "Ms. Chandler. Did I tell you that you have the most pretty eyes?" said Archie.

The reporter blushed as the boy thought,"Man, he is sure a charmer.". "Anyway, the point that this was my lab was the doing of a terrorist. One of my men reported that a young soul maybe under 20 years old. He seems to call himself Power. This is the sketch that the man gave me after my boys use their powers of the mind." said Archie. A picture of a demon then appeared on screen. "It looks so stereotypical." said the boy.

His phone rang as he answered. "Hey Natsu. Are you watching the news?" said the voice on the other end. "Yeah. Why does this matter to us Rain?" said Natsu. "You know that Mr. Archie Element are in the other talking with my grandfather about using the students of the school to take this terrorist. This is a weird day." said Rain. "Okay. Why not hiring the Protectors of the Earth? I mean this guy seems to be a strong soul." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Listen. Did you watch the person destroying the lab?". "Yeah. This guy is pretty strong to say the least. I mean did you see him turn into a robot?" said Natsu. "That isn't the point Natsu. Are you busy today?" said Rain. "Nope. I have a day off from work. So what are you thinking about my darling lover?" said Natsu. "Do you think we could find this guy? I mean I don't think we should trust him." said Rain.

Natsu said,"What gave you that sharp opinion?". "You worked for a group of the Syndicate right? It is known that Soul who can use any form of psychic power are usually hundred percent accurate and I know that you think something is up." said Rain. "Yeah but do you think that this Power soul is the good guy?" said Natsu. "You know that no one actually died there. There were all saved by a bubble that prevent the explosion from hurting them." said Rain.

Natsu said,"So? I mean don't get me wrong. I don't want to blame the soul but it seems like he is what the news said.". "Okay. Are you watching the news and do you have a laptop on you?" said Rain. "It is my room. What do you want me to do?" said Natsu. "You can hack into stuff with the help of the tech spirit April so I will come over to your house and then we are going to find out what Archie was planning." said Rain. "K." said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Archie was sitting in his office at his company Dimension Tech. He was looking at his laptop to see the footage of Bob and Scampers fighting their way through the lap. "So you are from the same world as them?" said Archie. He then paused the footage as he moved a screen in front of him. It was two different labs with nine different people in it but each one had a single person in each test tube.

One was a girl with sliver hair and blue eyes, one was a girl with sliver hair and blue eyes, one was a girl with scarlet red hair and blue eyes, one was a woman with blonde hair and brown eyes, One was a girl with green hair and blue eyes, One was a fox/cat with black and red eyes, One was a boy with light blue hair and blue eyes, One was a dog with blue fur and brown eyes, One was a man with red hair and red eyes, and one was a boy with dark blue hair and red eyes.

Archie said,"So the one that your memories call Bob and Scampers? The two seem like they are very strong wizards or in this universe Souls. I wonder how the boy found his way here to our dimension. I don't think that matters in the grand scheme of things.". He pressed a button as he said,"Kendra. This is Archie. I think we should send the Enforcers to solve our little intruders and we will be able to get back our subjects plus some new ones.". He smiled as he got ready to address the media.

In an unknown location, Bob was trying to sleep. He had been up for a week straight but he couldn't sleep. Scampers stood there with the phoenix/dragon as she said,"So has he been like this all of the time Scampers?". "Yes. I mean you guys were taking by those weird robots. I mean we are just lucky that the guild is still okay. I mean Bob is doing this by himself. So how are Ana and Rose doing? It is good that we found you guys at all." said Scampers.

Dawn said,"They are still sleeping but they are breathing. I guess Bob was really worried about both of his little sisters despite one of them have been the legendary dark wizard Blake.". "Yeah but Blake was only created because Hex was a coward." said Scampers. Bob looked at the two as he said,"Are they okay?". "They are. So how did you find your way here?" said Dawn. "I sensed for your magic. I found it after using all of my energy to find this place." said Bob.

Scampers said,"Yeah. There is like no magic here but why do I still feel like I have inside of me? It is so weird.". "It is and I hope we can find the others. Whoever did this is going to pay." said Bob. His fists crackled with lighting as Dawn said,"So where do you think the others are?". "I don't know yet but if I find someone who does, they will feel my thunder fists." said Bob. "Me too! I want them to know not to mess with Heroes!" said Scampers.

Dawn said,"I think they are walking up." Ana aka the red hair girl woke up first as she said,"Where are we?". She saw Bob as she said,"Big brother!". He hugged her as he said,"I'm so happy to see you again along with Rose.". "So where are we?" said Ana. "I don't know but it is very much like Oyrus in many ways." said Bob. "Yeah. They were using magic but they didn't have to cast spell which is so no unfair." said Scampers.

Dawn said,"That isn't the point.". Rose aka the other girl woke up as she said,"So are we going to find them and teach them a lesson the Heroes way?". "Yep. We just need to find where they live and then smash their home until they tell us where the others are." said Bob. "Others?" said the three girls. "10 wizards were taken. It was you three along with Allison, X, Kurt, Johnny, Jade, Myra, Stella, Z, and Spike." said Scampers.

The five sensed something off as they dodged a plasma shot. Three robots landed down as they said in unison,"Eliminate all resistance and take them back to HQ.". "Okay. I think we just found the way to find the others. Ana and Rose, do you think that you two can handle one and then the Chreax team will handle? I got the last one. Try to save most of it as possible. I may be able to use my magic to find out where the others are." said Bob. "Gotcha!" said the four.

The five separated as the three robots went after the three groups. "Wind Slicers!" yelled Ana. Blades of wind sliced the trees right in front of the robot which it flew over. "Darkness Spear and Darkness Pins!" said Rose. A huge spear along with several pins went directly into its chest as it pulled them in a second. "Wow. This thing is really strong." said Rose. "We got this Rose." said Ana. Rose smiled as she said,"Rose Prison!".

Several roses came out the ground as the robot tried to break free from it. "That isn't going work due to the fact that nothing can beat roses that are immortal." said Rose. The robot was trying to break as Ana said,"Windstorm Roar!". The wind was in the same shape as her older brother's roar as it destroy the roar. Rose's spell held the chest as Ana said,"Yep. This will help us find our friends. I wonder how Dawn and Scampers are doing.".

The two were flying around the robot who was trying to grab them. "Man. This bot is so determined to capture us Dawn. I mean he hasn't even grabbed me once." said Scampers. The robot's hand then extended out as it just barely missed Scampers. "I think you made it  mad at you. So we should hit him already." said Dawn. "Right. Thunder Crash!" said Scampers.  A thunder bolt hit the robot as it stopped moving.

Dawn said,"It is nice to see that you are the strongest Chreax in the guild still.". "Dawn giving me a compliment. That is pretty rare." said Scampers. The robot was about to move as Dawn said,"Flame Ball!". A giant ball of fire then burned the robot and Scampers said,"We are going to need something Dawn.". "Right. Lets go for the head." said Dawn. Dawn went into the robot as its head flew off and Scampers caught it. "Okay. Lets go check on the others." said Scampers.

Bob stood there as the robot said,"Put your hands up human.". Bob put them up as he said,"So what are you guys?". "We are the Enforcers for Mr. Element so put your hands up soul." said the bot. "This is the thing. I'm not a soul but a wizard. Sick him Eldon." said Bob. The robot noticed the emerald green key in his left hand as it glowed. The spirit emperor then smashed the robot into the ground as Eldon said,"Good luck with finding them Bob.". He was gone.

The other four were back as Bob said,"Well you guys. Please tell me that you got something. My bot is there.". It was complete destroyed as Ana said,"You have a problem with going overboard big bro and this is one of the time.". "I think Kurt is worst so did you guys get something?" said Bob. Rose held the chest as Scampers held the head. "We are going to be ahead of them." said Scampers. Dawn hit him as Bob said,"Okay. Lets get to save our friends.".

Meanwhile, Natsu was sitting at his desk. "You know something Rain. I can't really focused on doing some hacking when you are looking at my baby pictures." said Natsu. Rain sat on his bed with a book on her lap. She had long gray hair and magenta eyes. She was wearing their high school Star Valley High's uniform which is a light tan sweater vest and a gray plaid skirt with light blue stripes. "But you look so cute." said Rain.

Natsu said,"I know that Rain but you and I may be dating but you need to focus on getting some dirt on this guy.". "So did you find anything?" said Rain. "Yeah. This guy has a record that makes no dam sense." said Natsu. "What do you mean Natsu?" said Rain. "Rain, he is actually rumored to be called the new Jesus because for all of the shit that he done, I mean name me something good for the planet and he has done it." said Natsu.

Rain said,"Save the Pandas?". "Yep. He has done that. He has built a sanctuary for them using metal bars which can block even attacks from a dragon." said Natsu. "I think that he sounds like a very evil man. I mean he is lying to us. I mean no one can be this nice." said Rain. "Don't I usually go out of my way to help kids in other countries during the summer?" said Natsu. "Yeah but look at all of this Natsu." said Rain.

Natsu said,"True. So what is the plan?". "Keep hacking Natsu. We need some more help. Who should we pick?" said Rain. "You sound like we are planning a war here? I mean this guy to me seem likes a normal billionaire and guy trying to help the world because of legal stuff." said Natsu. "He asked my grandfather if he could marry me Natsu." said Rain. Natsu gained an intense fire around him and he said,"Time to get hacking!".

He went crazy on hacking as Rain said,"I'm very serious Natsu. We need to find out what was in that lab unless you want me to be Mrs. Element.". "So can we date on the side?" said Natsu. "I don't think we will be able to because I will be traveling the world. Maybe after a year, we can start dating again Natsu. You know that I love you right?" said Rain. "Yeah. I love you. Oh. I found something juicy. It will blow your mind." said Natsu.

She looked over his shoulder as she said,"Dimension travel?". "He found his company on the idea of it according to his biography on the website. Man, this really must inflate his ego." said Natsu. "He seemed like that type of person to say the least. So what is going to blow my mind?" said Rain. He pointed to the screen as she said,"He actually found another dimension?! How isn't this well known because the media is pretty big.".

Natsu said,"It is a good old fashioned cover up Rain because they want to hide the fact that this could cause a disaster that could cause rips between our world and their world. I think Archie found a way to fix it.". "How?!" said Rain. "Using the power of people of the other universe. My god. Archie is going to kill people." said Natsu. "Wow. We need to stop him. So where are those people being held Natsu?" said Rain.

Natsu said,"I don't know. We are going to find out. Do you want me to do it? I mean it involves you using your special gift.". "Natsu. Are you sure about this?" said Rain. "I am sure about this and I will make sure that you stay dating me." said Natsu. The two hugged as they didn't know that a soul with the power of invisibility was watching them and reporting to Archie who said,"Okay. I guess I will have to kill you Natsu Ryu Xasius.".

Next time,
Natsu has been targeted by Archie for stealing his wife to be from him before she is even of legal age and that is messed up. Will Bob and his group find the others? Will the two protagonists even met and will they be friends? This and more next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment