Saturday, December 19, 2015

Heroes Zero Episode 5 Five vs Water Rage. Rampage and Sacrifice


A/N: I have a feeling that we have one or two more episodes left of Heroes Zero before it is over. So the anime for Fairy Tail Zero was announced a couple of days ago (I learned about it five days ago) and I am pumped. This is my favorite spinoff of Fairy Tail so far because it gives context to Fairy Tail which is always good. I think that I will be doing the Sabertooth spinoff during the Avatar arc and Gajeel spinoff. The later will be done after I get more info on it. The only ones that is a maybe is the Gray spinoff. Fairy Girls and Wendy's thing may not happen. If anything significant happens in the Fairy Tail Zero anime, I will be adding it into one collective as a Special for the series or Heroes Zero. Let's begin already. Also I realized that this series is one big flashback so if I have a flashback in it, it would be a flashback in a flashback. Flashbeckception!

"It is the year X686 in Mural. Here, they rule it with an iron fist. Water Rage's power was built upon the power that they obtained and maintained through fear and their strength. The distribution of foods and medicine was very monitored by the guild plus they had to pay a very heavy tax here and they are pissed about it." said Marie. She along with Nina was in a crowd of angry citizens. The pink hair girl remembered what happened a couple of days ago. 

"Are you crazy?! Freeing the city?!" said Ryoku. "Yes. I can't stand seeing the people like this." said Marie. "This is so freaking crazy! Our goal is to sneak into the Water Rage guild hall and get back the Strohx Gem! We aren't superheroes!" said Ryoku. "Ryoku. We learned magic in order to fight Water Rage to begin with Ryoku so I think we should teach them what we learned. We owe them a painful smackdown as you would put it." said Bruno.

Ryoku said,"You're acting pretty cocky because that freak who wears way too much black gave you some compliments on your magic power. You are the smart one in our little group. We just learned how to use magic and we are going up against pros. Cutie may be smart and cute but she acts like a kid." said Ryoku. "You are scared of getting your ass kicked around you?" said Van. "No. I mean I am worried about all of you. Screw you Van!" said Ryoku.

Nina said,"Yep. You're scared.". "We seen countless towns like this before hand and we couldn't do a dam thing about it. We have a chance to do it now and what are you going to do about it Ryoku? Are you going to be a man or a coward?"" said Van. Ryoku was silent as he punched a tree. A beehive hit his head as he was running from some bees. Bruno sighed as he went to go help his friends as Marie said,"I have a plan.".

Back in the present. A man yelled,"Gimme me bread!". "Please! Help me!" yelled a woman. The mob went into a brawl as Nina said,"Thanks Marie. It was my idea to begin with. You did convince those three to help us despite Ryoku being a coward.". "No problem. I was thinking the same thing as you Nina. The people don't have the power to make their dreams come true because it was taken for them by Water Rage." said Marie.

Marie said,"This is worse than the tragedy of Strohx Island. If we have the power to do it, we're going to save them no matter what.". "It is time for some planning." said Nina. The two walked away back to their forest base. The town ignored them because they were either hungry or really pissed off to say the least. Marie looked at the town as she said,"I know that you will be saved by my hand for sure.".

Back to the flashback. "Xavier is the current master of Water Rage. According to my research..." said Marie. "I'm not going ask to where Cutie got this info." whispered Ryoku whose head was covered with bee stings. "Smart." whispered Bruno. "He occasionally comes up to the mountains to hunt for some reason." said Marie. "He is hungry right?" said Ryoku. Bruno hit him as Van said,"We're going to ambush him right?".

Marie said,"No. Even as a team, we couldn't beat him. Xavier after all is a guild master. We could have the power of a god but we don't stand a chance again him.". "Seriously?" said Ryoku. "Yes. The first part of the plan involves you Van." said Marie. "Huh?" said Van. "Good luck buddy. We wish you good luck." said Ryoku. "Yep." said Bruno. "Alright. So what is it Marie? Please tell me it isn't death causing." said Van.

In the present. Xavier was on a horse shooting wild animals. "Nice shot master." said a guild member who was with his fellow members. "Yes but I got a strong feeling that the trees are very much restless today." said Xavier who looked at the nearby tree. It attacks the guild members as it actually defeated one of the grunt. "The tree is moving!" yelled a guild member. "Easy men. You can come out boy. I know that you are there." said Xavier.

Van stood there as a guild member whispered to the one next to him,"I had no club about him being there.". "Yeah." said the member. "Your base aka the Kingdom Church belongs to us now. Along with that treasure of yours." said Van. "You're that kid. So you learned magic to exact revenge on us didn't you?" sad Xavier. "Not exactly but you're hitting the target." said Van. The man was shocked as a guild member yelled,"Master! Mural is on fire!".

Xavier said,"What?!". Van ran into the woods as Marie's voice rang trough his head. "At the current level that all of us are at with our magic, we couldn't defeat Xavier. Make sure to run after he sees the town burning." said Marie. Van said,"Well, I hate to run but you have your kingdom to check on so I have to say goodbye. Goodbye!". He was gone as Xavier yelled,"After him! He may have the answer we're looking for!". "What about you?" said a guild member.

Xavier went back to the town as a guild member said,"I think you got your answer. We should very much go after him.". The guild members ran after him as Van heard them coming. "Man. These guys sure are loud. Lets see how they like a face filled with dirt." said Van. He made the vines grow bigger as he heard them falling down. "Timber!" said Van. He then made vines to hold them in and to stop their attempt to escape, a fist hit them. Van then ran to the next part of the plan.

Xavier was on his horse as he said,"What the hell is this? What did they do to the town in the time that I was gone?! I hope they go to hell! My kingdom... My world... Do they intend to destroy it to spite me?! You bloody bastards!". He was later walking through the burning city as he said,"What a state.". He heard,"Seven years ago. Our home burned like this at your hands and many lives were lost because of it.". "Is this your doing?!" yelled Xavier.

The owner of the voice said,"I shall give you the same exact pain.". Marie stood there in something that a female black wizard would wear which made her look pretty but not too much. Ryoku wouldn't be able to focus if she wore something else. Xazier then heard the screams of both his guild and the townspeople. "Even them? You..." said Xavier. He looked at her as he started to laugh like a crazy person.

Xavier said,"So that is the trick. You seemed to have shown your cards a little too earlier. I'm so sorry for you.". Marie looked at him as he said,"This is an illusion isn't it little girl?! That is just some very convincing Illusion Flames! Illusion People! My city hasn't been stolen! It is still here unharmed and as soon as I figure it out, it will go away!". The fire was leaving as Xavier yelled,"Mural is still here after all!". "Nothing less from a guild master." said Marie.

Xavier was later in a case as Marie said,"The town was an illusion but the cage here was made just for you.". Nina stood next to it as Van joined them. "I got rid of them kid. So what do we do with him Marie?" said Van. "How?!" yelled Xavier. "We are right now between the hunting grounds and your city Mural. You were scared about you losing your kingdom that you didn't notice the distance of the two." said Marie.

Van said,"Smooth move.". "The entire town was an illusion?! You... How the hell did you that since the late time we met?!  Where did you get that power?!" yelled Xavier. "The black wizard Hex taught her to do this." said Nina. "The real Mural is over there. Right now, my friends are taking down your guild. Those two are the strongest one in terms of pure strength and magic power so your reign is so over." said Marie.

Meanwhile, Bruno and Ryoku walked into the church. They then opened the door as Bruno said,"Hey buddy. You go nuts.". "K! Thanks!" said Ryoku. He kicked down several of the guild members with an lighting power kick. Bruno then hit several of them down with his chain. "Time for my Thunder Crash!" yelled Ryoku. A giant thunderbolt hit the ground as several members were shocked by them as Bruno said,"You really did master that spell.".

Ryoku said,"Thanks but I don't get why Hex taught me that spell and he kept calling me Bob. I mean that was pretty weird.". "Who knows? He is a strange one but he is strong with magic power. So how many do you think I will take down compared to you?" said Bruno. "Yeah. That isn't going to happen at all." said Ryoku. He then made a ball of fire as Bruno combined it with an explosive shot as it then knocked out a lot of them.

A few minutes later, the two were down. The two were panting as Bruno said,"Everything is going according to her plan.". Ryoku looked at his hand as it had sparks going off. "This is magic. So cool man." said Ryoku. He looked up as Bruno said,"Are you okay Ryoku?". "Yeah. Look over there man due to it being obvious." said Ryoku. Bruno saw it as Ryoku said,"Hello Strohx Gem. You're mine to say the least.".

Marie, Nina, and Van were running to the church as Van said,"I can't believe it. Do you think that he is lying to us?". "He seemed very convincing to me." said Nina. "It may be a treasure of our island but for some reason, we can't touch it unless Mural will be destroy and I will not let that happen ever again." said Marie. The three reached the church as Van yelled,"Bruno! Ryoku!". The three then saw the duo in front of a table.

Bruno said,"You guys are okay. Thank the gods for that.". "Yeah. We finish too and I kicked more but than Bruno here. Magic is freaking boss!" said Ryoku. "And what about the Strohx Gem?" said Marie. "Cutie. You really don't beat around the bush do you? You are right. You did say that up til this very moment, our missions would be the same but from here on out, no guarantees right?" said Ryoku. "Where is it?!" yelled Marie.

Ryoku was tossing in the air as he said,"Not going to happen. This baby here belongs to us right here and now.". "Don't touch that!" yelled Marie. "Oh yeah. I guess it is the sacred heirloom of your island and stuff like that cutie but I don't care." said Ryoku. "No! That isn't it at all! We were all unaware of the true nature of the stone! That stone isn't a treasure but it is a dangerous object!" said Marie. "What did you say?" said Bruno.

Marie said,"A long time ago, the Strohx Gem which absorbed too much evil magic power which was became impossible to control which meant that it was sealed way on Strohx Island. The stone if it is touched by a human again, would cause the person to be controlled by that evil power.". "Put it down right now." said Bruno. "You are going to believe her? She is tricking us man?! It is so dam obvious to me." said Ryoku.

Marie yelled,"This is the truth!". "We know that she is a little deceiver you guys. She wants the stone for her." said Ryoku. "Sometimes Ryoku." said Van. "Why don't you get it?! You are a freaking idiot Ryoku!" yelled Nina. "Please! Ryoku!" yelled Marie. "You may be cute but I ain't falling for you and your tricks. I will complete this job and no one is going to stop me!" said Ryoku. The gem started to glow as the others were shocked as he said,"So what the hell is going on?!".

Bruno yelled,"Ryoku!". Bruno was blasted back by the magic gem and Ryoku started to scream and Nina said,"The Strohx Gem is going out of control!". Ryoku screamed loudly as the bronze dragon was effected by the magic. The wizard was gone as the dragon along with Ryoku by the power of the gem started to rampage. "What the hell!? Their statue is moving!" yelled a person. Someone scream and it was a man. "It is magic!" yelled a woman.

The dragon was going nuts out there as Bruno and Van yelled,"So what the hell happened to our friend?!". "Ryoku is gone!" said Nina. "He must have been absorbed into the magic gem along with the dragon." said Marie. "So that thing making it move is..." said Bruno. "It is Ryoku." said Marie who was worried about her friend. Ryoku aka the dragon was going nuts outside as the people were screaming to save them.

Nina said,"The town is going to be turned into rubble.". "What happened to Ryoku?! Is there a way to save our friend?!" yelled Van. Ryoku was still rampaging like crazy out there as Marie ran toward the exit. "Marie! Get back here!" yelled Bruno. She climbed up a ladder as she reached a rooftop. She ran across it to see Ryoku rampaging. "Ryoku! Can you hear me!? Everyone here is innocent and all of them are normal! You must not destroy this town!" yelled Marie.

The town was screaming in fear as Marie yelled,"You have a strong sense of kindness so you need to listen to my voi...". He then made a giant roar as it then destroyed the building along with Marie. It was now dust as Bruno stood there with Marie. "Don't be a freaking idiot!" yelled Bruno. "Thank you Bruno." said Marie. "I really hate this but those bones aren't Ryoku! They belong to a monster now so we have no choice but to kill him." said Bruno.

Marie said,"No. I will save him. I swear it. Ryoku and Mural too. I swear to you and I will save them both Bruno.". Bruno looked at her as he said,"How Marie?! Van is helping people out of the city. It is a good thing that we are here.". Marie then said,"I thought that treasure hunters danced with danger and death!". "You're not a freaking treasure hunter idiot!" yelled Bruno. "Ryoku, Nina, Van, and you as well are the friends that I have wished for. I will protect you. I promise." said Marie.

Marie then took a deep breath as she yelled,"I'll hunt a treasure known as friendship Bruno!". While he was getting people out of the town, Van look at the cage where Xavier was but he wasn't there so he broke out. "What the hell is going on? Wasn't he a few moments ago? Did Marie forget to look this thing up?" said Van. He looked at the city as he said,"You guys. I hope everyone is okay over there.".

Nina found Bruno on his knees as she yelled,"Bruno! Where is Marie?!". He was quiet as Nina said to herself,"God dam it!". Marie was rushing toward Ryoku as she remember something that Hex aka the black wizard told her. "So your magic is really good. Did you learn it all by yourself?" said Hex who smiled. "I did but I want to learn something more powerful!" said Marie. "So is that you want to learn black magic?" said Hex.

Marie looked at him as she said,"Black or White, I don't care. It really doesn't matter to me because I want to fight.". "I see. You are just like him." said Hex. Marie looked at him as he said,"Nothing. I'm just rambling. Lets get ready to learn some magic.". Back in the present, Marie made some coins and beautiful and sexy women. "Come and get it Ryoku!" yelled Marie. He noticed them as Marie said to herself,"I hope this works.".

"Gold coins and women! Hell yeah!" yelled a guy. "It is raining them!" said a woman. "Why? This is making no sense." said a man. "Sweet!" said a teen. It went right them as a man said,"What? They are ...". "Marie's illusions." said Bruno. "We better run now!" yelled the town. "I see. She is trying to get Ryoku's attention using his lust for money and women. He can be an idiot but he is my idiot best too to say the least!" said Bruno.

Marie said,"No!". She jumped on his back as she was holding on tight as she said,"From this, I can use Law!". "Stop Marie!" yelled Nina. She was also on the dragon but how did she get on? That is a very good question. "Nina?! Why are you here?!" yelled Marie. "That magic that black wizard taught you. He said it would take 10 years before you complete it! And you promise you would never to use it right now! The consequence are too dangerous to say the least!" said Nina  

Marie said,"Law is magic that, from the person who casts it saves all that is good and also it is destroy all of the evil. It is a great and very old spell known was the absolute judgement magic. With this, I will be able to see Ryoku and destroy the evil force of the Strohx Gem.". 'If you have mastered it!" said Nina. "We are out of options! This is all that I got left!" yelled Marie. Ryoku tried to get her off by slamming her into the building. "Marie!" yelled Nina.

Nina yelled,"Marie! Stop now! You can't do this!". "I won't give up. My chance to save Ryoku isn't at all zero." said Marie. She screamed,"I'm willing to make this gamble! I will swear I will save Ryoku and I swear it!". The dragon was going crazy as the townspeople was screaming. "Why are you doing all of this for that perverted and money loving man Marie!?" said Nina. Marie thought about it. Nina said,"What?!".

Marie said,"He brought us out of island into the big world. Bruno is the big brother that I have always wanted and a person that I can trust. Van is a very kind man who always can make anyone happy and I want to make this adventure with them something awesome! I can't or will not accepting this to any of them!". "Marie." said Nina. "I don't understand it myself and to be honest with you Nina, they're so important to me because they are my friends and my family!" said Marie.

Nina said,"Family and friends?". "Please Nina! Get away from here!" yelled Marie. Nina started to go up to her as Marie said,"Nina?". "We're best friends right?!" said Nina. Marie was confused as Nina said,"Hey Marie. Do you still believe in Heroes?". "Of course! Heroes surely do..." said Marie. "Then I believe in you. I will go look for them together. All of us." said Nina. Marie smiled as she went into the air.

Nina yelled,"Marie!". "Your words have gave me courage Nina. I have been able to get this far due to you and I am very much thankful." said Marie. "So you willing jumped off?!" said Nina. "Yeah. This is going to plan. The magic energy in the air and taking into other others. Everything is set for this to work! One, Two, Three! Now! It is time to begin!" said Marie. A huge amount of magic went off as Marie yelled,"Law!".

The dark magic was dying off as the gem rolled on the ground. It shattered as Ryoku was on the floor in pain. Nina looked at him as she said,"She did it.". "Way to go Marie! You did saved Ryoku and the city!" yelled Nina. Marie was out cold and she looked dead. "Marie." said Nina. Nina shook her as she said,"Hey. Stop messing around with me Marie! This isn't fun!". She then yelled to the heavens above her,"Marie!".

Next time,
Is Marie dead? What is going on? Did Law fail on her? This and more next time and the end of Heroes Zero!  

Battles/Events:
A few days later, Marie and Nina head to the town once again to help build a plan to defeat Xavier and his guild.
Xavier is in the woods only to be attack by Van who taunts him. A member tells Xavier about the town being on fire. Van runs away but also taking care of the members that chased after him.
Van vs Water Rage members.
He return to the town to see it on fire as he see Marie in front of him. The two have a talk only to have Xavier figure out that it is an illusion. He is later seen in a cage while Marie tells him that his empire is about to end.
Ryoku and Bruno walk into the church and they go all out on the dark guild.
Ryoku and Bruno vs Water Rage.
Ryoku sees the Strohx Gem as Xavier tells Marie, Van, and Nina about its true identity.
The girls and Van rushed toward the church with the info that Xavier gave them.
They find Ryoku and Bruno. They tell them not to touch the gem and Ryoku has it instead.
They tell the true purpose of the gem as Ryoku doesn't believe them and he thinks that it is a lie to make him give Marie the stone.
The stone takes Ryoku and the bone dragon and with its dark energy goes wild on Mural.
Marie tells to get Ryoku to listen to her only to be almost killed by him in his rage. She is saved by Bruno who tells that they will have to kill Ryoku.
Marie tells him that she will save Ryoku but she is her friend and that she will do anything for her friends.
Marie distracts Ryoku with money and women as she jumps onto the dragon's back.
Nina tries to stop her from using the spell known as Power Law. Marie tells that she will do anything to save her friends no matter what the costs.
Nina tells her that she will be by her side forever. She casts the spell once in front of his face. 
The dragon goes back to being inanimate as Ryoku is free from the gem's control. Nina notice that the gem is destroy and Ryoku is breathing. She is happy until she sees Marie who looks dead. Nina gets worried about her best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment