Monday, November 30, 2015

Power Guild Episode 175 Underworld part 22 part 5: Final Suffering and True Love's Kiss.


A/N: So we are almost done with this arc folks. We are going to move forward into Avatar Arc but what will I do for it since I already had my Avatar team already. Will Time Travel be involved and will something else happen? I got no other idea but let see what happens next. Stay tune but back to business. Does anyone know why Jiemma's beard looks like an octopus? That must just be but I see a squid or octopus whenever I see him. The English Dub of Fairy Tail is good along with the Subbed version. I prefer the Dub because I can understand the jokes better and unlike One Piece, it is pretty close to the sub. It is only off by one or three arcs compared to One Piece. I mean it does have less screaming compared to One Piece. I could be wrong about that. Lets get back to the story. Also Mard Geer Tartaros is my favorite villain so far for reasons explained later on.

Melody stood there as Hiusam said,"Sezoch is dead?". "One down." said Bob. Melody fell off after she coughed something out. "Melody!" yelled Stella. "Decessus." said Hurricaner. "Sezoch was made of that stuff just you so they got inside of her with ease." said Miza. Stella ran to go catch her before she hit the ground. "Melody. Please hang in there!" said Stella. "I want to see Kurt." said Melody. "I know that you will soon." said Stella. "Thanks." said Melody.

Eric was sitting on some rubble as he said,"You kids see anything?". Jaime was standing on some rubble as he said,"I see no one dad. It is pretty much explosions from fights I think.". "So should we go look for my sister and company?" said Rich. "That would be a bad idea since we are here as a base camp since most people have come here already." said Wayne. Althea was healing the injured as June said,"I hope the others are going to be able to come back.".

Eric said,"We do have the other group out there looking for the others June. We are going to win this war because if I know Bob which I do, he is probably fighting one right now.". "I think he considered us his godfathers." said Wayne. "Nah. I think Darin more since he was like his surrogate father until X784." said Rich. "Right." said June. "Big brother. Please stay safe and kick some major ass for the others like X." said Jaime.

Eric said,"Speaking of which, where did X go? He is missing right?". "Your guess is good as mine old buddy." said Wayne. "Maybe he went to go fight with the others." said Rich. "But he was infected with Decessus." said June. "Slayers are known for being strong and he is also an Hunter which is one of the founding families of Heroes which are known for being very stubborn. I mean just like at Bob you guys." said Jaime. "You can say that again." said the four.  

Back with the Monster Four, they were fighting Kazor who is a badass. "You know something. Two of you have the ability to slay anything that comes in your path except for me." said Kazor. "Are you trying to be nice?" said Sake. "We're taking her back to the guild!" said Chad. 'Which means you are going to die!" yelled Steve. "What they said except less emotion but we do care about her a lot in fact by the way." said Kara.

Kazor held Final as he said,"This is the very first time that humans have been able to keep me from killing them in a second against me, Kazor. Your cockiness is understandable. I wonder how that girl from earlier would do.". "You mean Lora?" said Sake. "I think he is talking about Allison aka the red head right?" said Kara. He nodded as Steve said,"She is strong.". "But no and I mean no one can stop Bob especially when mad." said Chad.

Kazor said,"Bob?". "She is the strongest girl that I know for sure." said Sake. "You know that she is a guy right?" said Kara. "Don't. It isn't worth the effort to convince him. It is liking trying to convince a child of something. I know the expression but it escapes me at this time." said Steve. Chad punched Kazor as he said,"Less talking you guys but it is fighting time!". The three joined their Guild master in kombat. Because his name is Kazor. Mortal Kombat. I ain't clever.

The group of the four Chreax, three Monsters, a Hero, and a mushroom were walking to the control room. Allison gripped the mushroom tightly as she said,"Are you sure about this being the right way Ebeixhar?". She was helping Nancy with walking as the demon said,"Of course I am.". "He is telling the truth. I mean he does remember what Lucky will do to you once we burn him." said Lora. Lucky smiled as Athena said,"Truly a monster.".

Nancy said,"I hope Chad, Kara, Sake, and Sake are okay.". "They are going to be alright. We have to believe in them. We have to get rid of Head." said Allison. "You're right." said Nancy. "And Allison and Stella are used to Bob doing crazy stuff like this all of the time." said Lora. "Yeah. We learn two lessons during the games. One is not to mess with the power of friendship and the second reason is that not to mess with Bob." said Athena. The girls were right about that. Guess which one.

Larry said,"It is truly moving to see our lady worried about Chad and company. It brings tears to my eyes.". "Lucky thinks so too!" said Lucky. "You know something Scampers. Even though we wanted to kill them during the games, they are quite nice." said Spike. "Aye." said Scampers. "Actually, her talent excluding fighting is cooking." said Larry. "She used to make Lucky food and when no one was looking too." said Lucky.

Spike said,"Really?". "Yep." said Larry. "It's super yummy." said Lucky. "What about cooking fish? I mean can she do Sauteed Salted Mackerel or Salt-Grilled Mackerel?!" said Scampers. "Of course she can. Her marinated smoked salmon and sole a la meunier with toungefish are to die for Scampers. It is the best fish ever." said Larry. "What the? It sounds just amazing." said Scampers. "It truly is and I want it badly." said Larry.

The three Chreax aka Larry, Lucky, and Scampers imagined several different types of food as they said,"Amazing. Fit for a king.". "She is good at cooking right?" said Spike. He imagined Nancy with an apron cooking in the kitchen as she said while holding a pot,"This is going to be super yummy in your tummy.". "Truly an fantastic wife." said Spike. "I guess Z isn't a really good cook is she?" said Larry. "Let's keep moving." said Allison.

The four ran after her as Scampers said,"Aye.". "Sorry." said Spike. "Allison can sure be pretty scary to say the least." said Larry. "Not as much as Bob though. Lucky thinks he is the scariest when he is mad." said Lucky. "It's no joke." said Scampers. "Aye." said Spike. "How is your cooking Allison? I mean you must be good to fill up Bob's stomach." said Larry. "He enjoys it just fine and I am pretty good." said Allison.

Larry said,"What are you saying? A vague way of answering my question.". "Vague." said Lucky. "I don't need to. We have Myra and Sakura at the guild hall along with others." said Allison. "So you got no moxie? My lady, you could win against her in a cooking contest." said Larry. "Winner is you my lady!" said Lucky. "And she is good at writing letter." said Larry. "And winner in writing too! It will be sweet." said Lucky.

Ebeixhar said,"Please don't eat me.". "Enough." said Allison. "Interesting. Next time, we will have a cooking and writing contest." said Nancy. "Yes. That does sound interesting but we still have a little problem here." said Athena. The girls were making sure that the demon was leading them the right way as Larry said,"Those four can make anyone talk.". "He may have a lot of life but those four are relentless." said Scampers.

Lucky said,"Lucky thinks so too! So Lucky is curious about something. How good is Bob at cooking for eating?". "He is the best chef in the world. He spent time reading cookbooks and surviving Myra's teaching to be amazing. So imagine Nancy times 100." said Scampers. "So awesome." said the two Monster Chreax in unison. The three were talking about food as Spike thought,"I hope everyone else is okay. Please stay safe you guys.".

It is now night time. Bob, Johnny, and Python were standing across their demon opponents. Bob look at Stella as he said,"How is she?". "She is sleeping." said Stella. "That's good. Now move her out of the way." said Bob. "This is going to get ugly." said Johnny. "Hell yeah." said Python. "Got it. I hope you three know that..." said Stella. "We know." said the three. "Kurt." said Melody. Stella moved her away as Python said,"Don't drag your feet Johnny.".

Johnny smiled as the three rushed toward them. "Power Thunder Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar came out as Hurricaner said,"Twister.". The wind swallowed the roar with ease. Bob yelled,"Time to add more power! Power Armageddon Roar, Power Quantum Roar, and Power Dragon Roar!". He add another three roars into it causing a massive explosion. Bob rushed toward him as he said,"Power Dragon Kick and Power Dragon Punch!". He punched and kicked the demon back.

Johnny yelled,"Metal Dragon Club!". A club went toward Hiusam who blocked it as Python's roar was blocked. "Interesting." said Hiusam. "Are you humans truly fired up?" said Miza. Johnny fired off another club as the shark blocked it. The three Slayers stood next to each other as Bob said,"These guys really need to be beaten.". "Yeah." said Python. "I truly grow bored of this fight with them due to their little power." said Hurricaner.

The two groups looked at each other as Hiusam said,"It is time to treat them as what they truly are. It seems that they are not giving up. They are Slayers and we should treat them as them.". Miza's power was growing as she said,"We need to show them our true power to truly destroy them in their tracks so I say lets turn it up a notch!". The other two demons were growing as they began to change shape as Stella said,"Be careful you guys!".

Bob said,"I've seen this trick before with Wolfy so this is nothing. Time to get serious with these guys Johnny and Python.". "Yeah." said the two. Bob glowed as he said,"Slayer Mode!". He looked like a god as Python yelled,"Poison Explosion Mode!". He glowed purple as the area around him was going boom. "Metal Shadow Mode!" yelled Johnny. He looked the same as he did when he fought Steve at the games. "Lucrena form!" yelled the demons.

Hiusam looked more like a shark than his previous form, Miza had more of a demonic appearance to her, and Hurricaner looked the exact same. "Since when could you do that Python and Johnny?" said Stella. "Yeah. This is new to me Python because I have seen Johnny's during his match against Steve during the games." said Bob. "Well, I thought since my fellow Slayers could do it. I gained Jenny's power of explosion along my poison. Your power is pretty lame Johnny." said Python.

Johnny said,"No one was asking you Python. I bet my power is way stronger than yours Rusty.". "I could easily defeat her with my arm tied behind my back." said Python. "Oh you really think that you can? Lets see how can kick their opponent's ass first. Bring your A-Game Rusty!" said Johnny. "You are going down Metal Head!" yelled Python. "Loser has to write a song about the winner! You are going down!" yelled Johnny. "Really isn't the time now guys." said Bob who sighed.

The six rushed toward each other as Bob yelled,"Atomic Fire!". He fired the blast as he went through it. "Thor Impact Crash!" yelled Bob. Hurricaner was burned and shocked at the same time. "Dragon Kick!" yelled Bob. He kicked the demon back as Bob fired off an Power Dragon Roar. He rushed toward Hurricaner as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!". The demon flew in the air as Bob yelled,"Power Thunder Bolt!".

Several balls of pure electricity went toward Hurricaner along with Bob. The human appeared above the demon as he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Ryulth Rampage!". The demon went directly into the ground as Bob fired off an Rumbling Catastrophe at him. "Metal Shadow Dragon Roar and Metal Shadow Dragon Sword!" yelled Johnny. The shadow swallowed him as Hiusam noticed that Python was wrecking Miza with constant punches and kicks.

Python kicked Miza back as he yelled,"Poison Vortex Spiral of Explosion!". The demon was caught in a massive explosion filled with poison as she was knocked back. Hurricaner was in the ground as Bob was beating him up with Fusion Frenzy. Johnny and Python were rushing toward their opponent as Hiusam said,"They are demons?!". The two Slayers aka Johnny and Python punched each other as Bob and Stella said,"Are you two serious?!". "What just happened?" said Hiusam.

Johnny and Python were glaring at each other as Johnny said,"What is wrong with you? We have to fight that idiot over there not each other!". "That didn't even hurt." said Python. "I know that. It didn't even hurt. It felt like a fly was bothering me." said Johnny. "Oh really? Then why do I see a bruise on your ugly face?" said Python. "At least I have a girlfriend unlike you acid breath." said Johnny. The two kept fighting as Stella said,"This is sad.".

Bob said,"And I thought that me and Kurt fighting during a job is sad but this is pretty or really sad to say the least.". "You can say that again Bob. It is really sad to see you two fighting because of what reasons again?" said Stella. "It is how we show our feelings Stella. I mean we cry too but our fists show our respect for each other." said Bob. "Violence is love too." said Melody. "Yeah no." said Stella.

Meanwhile, Adam, Fate, Jean, and Tanya were looking for their friends. "So do you think we will find anyone around here?" said Jean. "They have to be here somewhere. I mean they has been a lot of explosions around this area." said Adam. "You got a point there Adam." said Fate. Tanya then saw Grim, Julie, and Nick resting as she said,"I found someone you guys!". She then turned back around to see someone.

He looked like a younger version of her father. He was about to place his hand on them as he said,"I'll stop anyone who gets in my father's way.". Tanya knew that particular spell because it was one of her father and she said,"Stop! Psychic Lance!". A lance stopped him as Tanya stood there. Adam joined her as he said,"Do you guys see a little Darin?". "Yeah. I mean do you think that he is?" said Jean. "I don't think we have time for that. We got to defeat him." said Fate.

The boy said,"I want to make sure that my father's wish comes true. All of you will lose your power to mine. Rapid Fire Explosion!". The four dodge the powerful attack as Fate said,"Yeah. He is totally his kid.". "Which means that.." said Adam and Jean. "Psychic Blast!" yelled Tanya. The boy was knocked back as Fate said,"Earth Shots and Quickfire Wind!". The two attack hit him as he said,"I'll not lose!".

The area around him was erupting with magic power as he yelled,"Explosion Big Bang!". He made a giant explosion as Adam said,"Heaven and Hell Blast!". The blast hit it as it made a blinding light as Tanya grabbed his head. "What is she doing?" said Jean. She made the boy go to sleep as she said,"I use my magic to calm him down. His name is Royce Price aka Darin's son and my little brother. He is going to pay for this.". "Poor Darin." said the three others.

Meanwhile with Bob's group. "I am going to win!" said Python. "No I am going to Rusty. They will go down for sure." said Johnny. The two kept arguing as Bob and Stella sighed.  Hiusam stood up as he said,"We will win.". The three Slayers looked at him as he said,"Time for you to enter the water of Hell itself! Darkness Ocean!". The group was swallowed up in the water along with everyone else as a guild member said,"Where did all of the water come from?!".

Jade was looking down at the water with Alex and Jenny nearby her. "It is a good thing that we found these stars when we did." said Alex. "You can say that again." said Jenny. Jade said,"I can hear them in there.". "Hear who?" said Alex who asked one of his soul to go into the water to check it out. "It is Bob, Johnny, and Python. They are in here you guys." said Jade. "Are you sure about that Jade?" said Jenny.

Alex said,"Yeah. My Soul sees them fighting some sort of shark thing. It looks pretty strong. I think he sees Melody and Stella with them.". "Should we go in there?" said Jenny. Jade jumped in as Alex said,"I think you go your answer. We should go with her.". "I hope this stuff isn't bad for my skin. I mean I have to look good for Python." said Jenny. "I see." said Alex. "Women. I really hope Ana is not like her." thought Alex. The two followed Jade in the water.

The group excluding Melody was trying to hold their breath from the water. "How vast is his freaking magic? This put Casey's magic to sham." thought Johnny. "I'm running out of air." thought Stella as she was covering her mouth. Hiusam attack all three Slayers at once in a split second as Python said while coughing,"Son of a bitch!". Bob was about to cast Thunder Crash as he thought,"Shit. I could kill my family by doing that. I guess I have to use my other magic.".

Hiusam knocked Bob and Johnny back as Johnny thought,"How the hell can he move so fast? He was slow a couple second ago.". He looked down to see both Hurricaner and Miza just sitting there as he thought,"What the hell?! They are letting their buddy take care of the human trash.". "Bob! Python! I need you two get the girls out of here!" yelled Johnny. Rusty was out cold along as Johnny said,"Hey man. Are you okay?".

He saw that Melody and Stella were just like him as he said,"Melody! Stella!". "They drank some of the black water." said Hiusam. Johnny turned around to see him as the demon said,"This stuff is pure poison and it can bring death within ten minutes. No human that I have seen can hold their breath for more than 5 minutes anyway.". Johnny covered his mouth and nose up with metal as Bob said with ice going around him,"Power Blizzard Dragon Punch!".

The fish was frozen as Johnny thought,"Bob. You're okay.". "I am immune to all forms of poison. I got this guy. You get the others somewhere on land." said Bob. Johnny started to talk in the Slayer Language,"No! This is my fight Bob! You get the others somewhere safe!". "I understand you. You better kick his ass for me." said Bob. "I will. Now go!" said Johnny in Slayer. Bob swam to the three out cold as Johnny rushed toward Hiusam.

Johnny thought," I won't let this guy hurt my friends!". "You are not leaving me human! I will kill you!" yelled Hiusam. He was swimming toward Bob as the demon said,"I guess I have to get rid of you first.". "How did he move so fast?!" thought Johnny. Hiusam appeared above Johnny as he said while his fist was glowing light purple,"I think you need to taste my Ocean Smash!". Johnny felt the attack as he crashed into the ground.

Bob yelled,"Johnny!". Hiusam swam after Bob who was trying to move his friends out of the water as Johnny thought,"I will make you bleed!". He went into his shadow form as he rushed toward the shark as he was getting close to Bob. "Time to send you humans to Davy Jones's Locker of my dark water!" said Hiusam. Johnny appeared behind Hiusam as he thought,"Metal Dragon Sword!". He slashed the shark repeatedly.

The shark turned around to sock Johnny in the stomach. "I guess you want to die first. I will make you die swiftly." said Hiusam. He punched Johnny again as Johnny thought upon impact with the wall,"He is a monster!". He tried to escape using his shadow. Hiusam caught up to him as the demon said,"This is Underworld's true power Human!". He punched Johnny so hard that he went crashing through several walls.

Bob had the three in the same area as he was worried about Johnny. "Please be okay Johnny." said Bob. He noticed one of Alex's souls as he said,"Alex? Are you around here?". He saw the wizard along with Jade and Jenny as Bob said,"Don't open your mouth. The water is poisonous. Johnny is fighting the freak responisble for this anyway.". He noticed that Jade was swimming toward the fight as Alex and Jenny were out cold. He sighed as he moved them to the others.

Johnny was floating there as he thought,"Son of a bitch. I can't breathe.". Hiusam punched Johnny as he thought,"Can't move either. I only need some god dam air! I could take him down if I had it but I don't.". His vision was going black as he thought,"Is this my final fight because I am going to die in this water.". He noticed a light as he thought,"Light? I don't need that! I need Air! My consciousness is fading.".

Jade kissed Johnny as the demon was shocked to see another human here. Johnny looked at her as he thought,"Jade? What the hell are you doing here?! My breath is back.". "Fine. I will get rid of the pest first." said Hiusam. He swam toward Jade as Johnny gained back his Metal Shadow form. He rushed toward Jade and he held her in his arms. He then made his left hand into a hammer as he yelled to the shark,"I will kill you if you hurt a hair on her head!". The hammer hit the demon and it hurt.

Next time,
Will Johnny defeat Hiusam? What is his reason for fighting in this war? Where is X? This and more will be answer in the next Power Guild.

Events/Battles:
Melody falls over from absorbing Decessus which Sezoch was made of as Stella catches her. Melody wants to see Kurt and Stella promise that she will soon.
Eric, Wayne. Jaime, June, and Rich are looking for the others who went looking for the members who were or are battling members of the Underworld.
Sake, Chad, Steve, and Kara are still fighting Kazor who accept that Chad and Steve have Slayer magic and that they are the only bunch of humans to stand on the same ground as the Underworld Emperor Kazor,
Lora, Athena, Nancy, Allison, Scampers, Spike, Larry, and Lucky are walking to the control room as Allison and Nancy make sure that Ebeixhar takes them to the right location or else they will feed him to Bob who will eat anything scaring the mushroom. Nancy is worried about Sake, Chad, Steve, and Kara as the others tell him to not worry.
Larry and Lucky are happy to see their lady worried about them. The Chreax talk about Nancy being a good cook which gives them distracted. The Chreax of Monsters ask Allison if she is a good cook and Nancy decide after this to have a cooking battle. Nancy is also better at writing letters compared to Allison and Scampers tells the two about Bob's amazing skills of cooking is so amazing as Lucky and Larry want to eat as Spike hopes that the others are okay.
It is now night time. Bob, Python, and Johnny are started to get tired as the demons recognized them as Slayers as they decide to go into their Lucrena form which is their next form. The Slayers do the same thing as Johnny decide to go into his Metal Shadow form, Python into his Poison Explosion Form which has the power of Explosions and Poison in it, and Bob goes into Slayer Mode which is his dual Element Form.
Python and Johnny argue on whose forms is better as Bob wonders if this is the time for something like that. The two decide on whoever beats his opponent first, the loser has to write an song about the winner and glory of their battle.
Bob, Johnny, and Python vs Miza, Hiusam, and Hurricaner.
Python and Johnny punch each other in the middle of the fight shocking Bob, Miza, and Hiusam. The two start to argue as the demons, Bob, and Stella are wondering what is wrong with them with Melody saying something.
Tanya, Adam, Jean, and Fate find Grim, Nick, and Julie tired. They see a boy who looks like a young Darin standing over them as they rushed over there to stop his attack.
Tanya, Adam, Jean, and Fate vs Royce Price.
After the fight, he reveals himself to be Darin's son and Tanya's little brother. Tanya gets angry as the others worry about Darin more than anything else.
Hiusam decide to swallow up the humans in his demonic water. Most of the area gets swallowed up in the water as Jade, Alex, and Jenny hear Python, Bob, and Johnny's voice in there so they decided to go swimming to find them.
The shark like demon attacks the three Slayers. Bob tries not to use his Thunder magic since everyone in the water could be in danger. Miza and Hurricaner are watching the fight from the ground. Johnny tells Python and Bob to try to get the girls out of here only to see Rusty out cold along with the girls. Bob is still alive as Hiusam tells the two that this water can bring death to anyone who breaths in their way.
Johnny tells Bob through the Slayer language that this is his fight. Bob gets the message as he gets the girls and Python somewhere safe.
Johnny vs Hiusam.
Hiusam shows Johnny the power of Underworld as Johnny is running out of time and air.
Bob sees Jade, Alex, and Jenny coming toward him along with Python, Stella, and Melody who were out cold from the water. He tells them that Johnny who is fighting the demon responsible for this. Jade goes toward the fight as Bob keeps an eye on Jenny and Alex as well.
She swims to Johnny giving him so air through a kiss. Hiusam is shocked to see her here as is Johnny who sees her go toward the bottom of the water. Hiusam swims toward her as Johnny attacks him for trying to attack his girlfriend.

Characters:
Royce Price. Psychic and Rupture Wizard. 18 years old. He seems to be a younger version of Darin and he is strong just like him. He has orange hair and brown eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment