Saturday, November 7, 2015

Soul Episode 41 Dark Haven part 3 Natsu vs Hakan!


A/N:Welcome to the final part of the Dark Haven arc. The Second Term will be staring soon because I have two/three more arcs after this. One involves time travel which I mention in Power Guild to be very confusing and very annoying. I will explain how it will work when I get there. Anyway, lets meet a genie. Most works of fiction don't use genies anymore from the ones that I have over time. I seen angels and other magic beings but no genies. Strange. Lets begin.

Natsu woke up with a blanker over him as he said,"How did I?". He stood up as he said,"That bastard will pay for what he did to me.". He saw the pink mist from earlier as he said,"Okay. You must have helped me right?". It made itself into a thumbs up as Natsu said,"Thanks but I have to get going. My friends are in danger.". It grabbed Natsu as he said,"You're not letting me leave unless I come with you or something.".

It made a head as it answer with a yes through the head. Natsu followed it as it let him go. He walked through the cave with the blanker as he saw the pink mist coming from a magic lamp and Natsu said to himself,"Okay. Someone who has no experience with magical creatures would go to the lamp and hope for a genie. I know that this species are known for tricking humans and I won't be one of them to fall under their spell.". He rubbed the magic lamp as a genie appeared.

She had blond hair and blue eyes. "Thank you for freeing me from the lamp Master. My name is Jasra Sunshine Azim and I live to serve you." said Jasra. "Okay. That is a bold faced lie. I think I remember one of the ways to trick over a genie." thought Natsu. "So what can I wish for?" said Natsu. "You can wish for anything that you want except for love, becoming a higher being, or anyone dead. I hope you don't think that you can wish for unlimited wishes." said Jasra.

Natsu said,"Okay. I wish for you to be my servant for the rest of my life.". "Excuse me master? Did you say what I just thought you say?" said Jasra. "I don't stutter my words. I wished for you to be my servant which you can't refuse so I get unlimited wishes. I'm not like your previous masters Jasra. I'm smarter than you." said Natsu. Jasra said,"Stupid clause. So what do you want master?". "For you to tell me why you are here in the first place." said Natsu.

Jasra said,"My master before you was a student here at this school a very long time ago. I can't exact remember what happened to him but he seems to be happy now.". "You actually believe that? I know that genies want to get out of their prison. I wasn't raised under a person who didn't understand how the world of magic. Now talk." said Natsu. "Fine. He wished for himself to be a woman for a weird as hell reason. That is all I remember." said Jasra.

Natsu said,"Okay. Lets go.". He grabbed her lamp and she said,"Hey! Where the hell are we going? I would like to stay in the cave.". "And you are my servant. We are going to save my friends. I sat on my ass longer enough." said Natsu. She followed him as Natsu found his way out of the cave to the school. He saw that the school was turned into a war zone. "Wow." said Jasra. "Yep. They must have an army club here. So for my first order, located any Souls like me." said Natsu.

Jasra said after sighing,"Yes sir.". Her mist separated across the campus as she said,"Okay. I sense a lot in the dungeons and also one in that building over there.". She pointed to the girls dorm as Natsu said,"I guess that is my first move since more monsters are going to be guarding the dungeons when compared to the girls dorm. Lets go Jasra.". Natsu jumped into their base as he start to run through it. He dodge detection using his powers over the shadows.

Natsu reached the dorm as he saw that the area was guarded with stuff to keep people out. "Either the girls are sick of perverts or someone is in there. Who is in there?" said Natsu. "Only if you use one of you two wishes Master." said Jasra. "Let me think about that now. I better just find a way in there to see who is inside." said Natsu. He found a small way in which only one person that he knows could have done that. "Ryo." said Natsu.

He sneaked it as he saw a TV screen appear from the ceiling. Ryo appeared as he said,"Natsu! You're okay man!". "I am so what happened here? The last thing that I remember is being beaten by Hakan so what happened here?" said Natsu. The screen was gone as Ryo stood there and he said,"It is hell out there man. I went to get some ground and everyone got captured. These guys aren't joking. They want us dead. So who is she?".

Natsu said,"My genie Jasra.". "Okay then. Do you have a plan to save the others?" said Ryo. "Sorta. I need to see the entire campus and this one won't do it unless I use up one of my wishes. I got her in a servant clause." said Natsu. "I got you on that man. Let's just say that Dark Haven is pretty advanced technology for being out here." said Ryo. Natsu looked at the screen which Ryo held as he saw Haru, Phi, and Zeta in a energy barrier.

Natsu said,"I get my angels but why Haru?". "Yeah. He wanted to protect the girls for me while I got higher ground. He is a very determined guy to say the least. So what about the others?" said Ryo. "I have a feeling that Hakan is keeping them locked up for sure. We need to get Phi and Zeta free first because I know that those two can cause a distraction while we rescue the gang and save Tyler from the messed version of the Executive Committee." said Natsu.

Jasra said,"You know that you could just wish for this all to be over right?". "She is right man. We could just use magic to..." said Ryo. "Stopping you right there. I could do that and any other day of the week, I would but Rain is in trouble right now. We just started dating and this just happened. I'll be a good boyfriend and save her life plus kick Hakan's ass while doing it." said Natsu. "Okay. Lets go." said Ryo. The two boys formed a plan as the genie floated nearby.

Later, Natsu and Ryo were in the bushes. Jasra was in her lamp back in the girls dorm which had a barrier made to protect their base. "Okay. You ready to go with operation Release the Bird.". "Weird operation name but it fits. So I will stay here to knock out the towers keeping the shield in tact while you distract the guards." said Ryo. "Right. Don't die on me." said Natsu. "Sorry but I'm not dying to these guys." said Ryo.

Natsu ran out of the bushes as he said,"Lets go!". He made Ashrune appear as he sliced through the students who were working under Hakan. He was surround as Natsu said,"This is nothing. You guys aren't worth my time. Supernova!". The fire burned them as Ryo held his bow. He fired an arrow and it went through both power gems. He got out of the bushes as a werewolf had a knife next to his neck as he said,"Any last words human?".

Ryo said,"Yes. Duck.". Ryo dodged a missile heading straight him as Phi stood there. The werewolf was out cold as Zeta said,"So where is master? He is with you right?". "Just look for Natsu's signature brand of destruction." said Ryo. The four saw a pillar of darkness as Phi said,"I found master.". "We all did." said Haru. The four saw Natsu holding some keys as he said,"Who is up for a prison break?  I am ready.". The five ran over to the dungeons.

Natsu, Phi, Zeta, Haru, and Ryo were in the bushes in front of the dungeons which were inside of an old shrine. The places was guarded from head to toe with members of the Safety Committee. "Hey. I am hearing something." said Zeta. "Yeah. I think there is a cricket around here. It is so annoying to say the least." said Haru. The bug was gone thanks to a student eating. "I don't think she means that Haru. So what is it?" said Natsu.

Zeta said,"Natsu. They're going to hang him.". "What?" said Ryo. "Yeah. It sucks but we need to find a way to save them both. What do you suggest master?" said Phi. Natsu said,"Ryo. I need someone to guard my back for me. I'm going to kick Hakan's ass and nothing is going to stop me. Haru.". "Don't worry so much man. Me and the angels will get the others." said Haru. The boys ran away as Haru said,"Lets kick some but.".

Phi's eyes glowed as she said,"Targets locked. Activating the Apollo System.". Her wings glowed as they fired several missles toward the monsters. They were going to escape but they were stopped by Haru who said,"You're not escaping our assault on you jerks. Yashu secret technique. Shadow Strikes from the Monkey God!". He put out his staff from air as he move at the speed of light knocking all of the guards into the explosions.

Haru stood next to Zeta and he said,"Zeta! You almost in yet?!". Zeta had the keys inside of the door as she said,"Almost. Their security is impressive. How are you doing?!". "Peachy and Phi is going to town on them using her Apollo System." said Haru. "She was known as the Sun Ruler in Heaven. She is a strong angel and nothing to scoff at." said Zeta. "Ah. So how do we stop her?" said Haru. "She is going to defeat every enemy here." said Haru.

The explosions stopped as Phi walked up to them. She was covered in blood as she said,"How is the rescue of Master's friends going Zeta?". "Good but I can't get through this door. What am I supposed to do?" said Zeta. "Hey Zeta. Here is something. Time to show you all a second one of my amazing tricks." said Haru. Haru took a deep breath as he said,"Time for my Yashu secret technique. Eternal Rage of the Bear King!".

A powerful aura appeared around him as he put his hand on the door. The door broke as the barrier around the shrine were destroyed. "Now. Lets go save your master's friends." said Haru. The three walked in as Zeta said,"No one is here but the Souls that were captured by the Safety Committee. It is like a ghost town in here.". "That is weird. Do you think they are all at the hanging right now?" said Phi. "Maybe. Lets find someone." said Haru.

The three found the dungeon as Haru saw his friends trapped in the same barrier like they were in a few minutes ago. "Haru! Over here!" yelled a voice. He saw Alyssa with Nina, Marie, Julie, James, and Erik. "You guys. Why are you guys here instead of there?" said Haru. The angels were working on trying to get rid of the barrier holding the Souls as James said,"As monsters, that barrier will have zero to no effect on us.".

Haru said,"That makes some sense. So do you guys know what is going on above?". "Haru. Where are Natsu and Ryo?" said Nina. "Fighting the big bad guy in the courtyard mostly likely to save Tyler from being killed by them." said Haru. "What?! You can't be serious?!" yelled Marie. "Dead serious to say the least. The Angels are freeing the Souls. Are you guys ready to fight?" said Haru. "Time to kick some ass." said Julie. Haru broke their cage as the Angels freed the Souls.

Earlier, Natsu stood behind the crowd of monster student who were watching Tyler being hanged as Erin, Andrew, and Geneva stood behind Hakan. "Are you up on the roof?" said Natsu. Ryo was in his Heaven Eyes's mode as he said,"I got everyone in my sights. If a student tries to kill you, I got them in my sights. Are you ready Natsu?". "Ready. Get ready for a fight that we will never forget buddy. It is going to be a long one." said Natsu. He walked through the crowd.

Hakan stood there as he said,"We've found the human who tried to enter as our school and I have to ask you. Did you seriously think that was a good idea?! We're monsters and we will never be friends with humans! I'll kill you and then your friends.". "Leave them alone! You can kill me but you don't have to hurt them!" yelled Tyler. Andrew punched him in the stomach as he said,"Don't say anything to him Human.".

Geneva said,"Do you want to kill him?". "Yes. Goodbye human." said Hakan. He was about to kill Tyler with demonic fire before he was blasted in the back of the head with a gun shot from Comet as Natsu stood there. "You! I thought Hakan killed you!" yelled Erin. "What can I say? I am pretty dam stubborn. You're going to release my friend or else." said Natsu. "Or else what?" said Andrew. "I am going to kick your ass." said Natsu.

Hakan said,"Kill the human!". The students rushed toward Natsu as he stood there. The four members of the Safety Committee noticed that they were being taken down by sleeping arrows. "Unlike you, I have friends who are just as strong as me." said Natsu. "Find the sniper Erin! A Class Monsters! Kill Natsu!" yelled Hakan. A lot of powerful monsters went toward Natsu who said,"Lets see if I can try this.".

His eyes glowed red as he said,"Leave me the hell alone. You are wasting my time!". The monsters fell over as the three monsters and Ryo felt a strong presence coming from the boy. "What is that? It seems familiar but from where." said Ryo. "Now give me back Tyler or else. You're going to be like your friends here. Defeated." said Natsu. "Get him!" yelled Hakan. Andrew changed into a golem and he punched Natsu.

The attack went through Natsu as he said,"What the?". Natsu appeared behind him holding Gladius as he said,"Slice and Dice!". Andrew's body was sliced as Geneva said,"Andrew! Thunder!". Natsu devour it as he said,"Feel my Dark Storm!". The darkness surround the two and Natsu said,"You are not getting out of there.". Natsu was gone as Hakan tried to look for the human. "You got this Haru. I need to heal Tyler." said Natsu.

Hakan saw that Natsu was holding Tyler and Natsu said,"Peace out.". Natsu was gone as Hakan said with flames spreading around him,"I will kill you!". He was gone as the darkness was gone. Ryo saw that the three were gone and he said,"What the?". Ryo sensed Erin who flew toward him. He fired ice and lighting arrows at the Succubus who used her nails to slash through them. "You are not getting away from me!" yelled Erin.

The demon was hit with ravens as Ryo saw Alyssa standing there with Phi and Zeta. "You are okay. I guess Haru freed you." said Ryo. "Yes. Now lets kick her ass already. I am really worried about the master." said Phi. She fired her Apollo System at the succubus who was blasted with it. "Wow. She is really strong." said Zeta. "And she is very much on the overkill side." said Zeta. "Just like her master is. Hey Zeta, did you sense something strange earlier?" said Ryo.

Zeta said,"You sensed it from the spiritual side didn't you? I guess master is just filled with secrets so I hope we can find them all out.". Phi held Erin who was defeated by the angel. "Where is your boss and where is my master?" said Phi. "Your master is dead! He messed with Hakan! Die!" yelled Erin who was out cold. The four were surrounded by Erin's army of students as Ryo said,"Are you ready president?!". "Sure." said Alyssa. The four started to fight them.

Geneva recovered from the darkness as she said,"That human will pay for hurting me. Now what was that thing that he did.". She tried to recall what he did but then she was blasted with magic spells in the face. Nina and Matt stood there as Nina said,"You're pretty good Matt.". "Thanks Nina. You are pretty good." said Matt. He saw that Geneva turned into a Thunderbird as he said,"Emily! You and Stacey! Stay safe!".

The two girls appeared from a puddle of water as Emily said,"Don't worry. I've handled thunder souls before as being a member of the Executive Committee but I'm happy. Are you Stacey?". "Yes. Don't worry so much." said Stacey. "You are a freaking Water Soul Stacey. Stacey, lighting conducts water so it will be painful." said Matt. "I see then. Time for you to die humans!" said Geneva. Matt made a magic circle as he blocked a giant thunder bolt.

Matt said,"Reflect!". The bolt went back toward Geneva who tried to block it but it blew up in her face as Matt went on his knees. "Are you an idiot human?! That was a high level spell and you are still a beginner!" yelled Nina. "I don't care. I won't let Stacey get hurt again. She got hurt once and I won't let that again under my watch." said Matt. Stacey said,"Matt.". Emily made a lot of water as it froze into ice holding Geneva to the ground.

Emily said,"Now tell me what you were talking about before Matt and Nina attacked you.". "I think his name was Natsu right? Well for some dang reason, he took out several monsters by just looking at them. Is he even human?" said Geneva. "Who knows? He does have vampire blood from that father of his. He was so strong." said Stacey. She shivered as Matt said,"Right. I hope the others are okay. I be they will be though.". The four sat there as Matt knocked out Geneva.

Andrew was looking for Natsu as he said,"Where are you human? I'm getting hungry!". "Right here big guy!" yelled Haru. Andrew saw him rushing toward him as the golem punched the area in front of him. Haru used his staff to jump in the air as he yelled,"Now!". James appeared from his staff as he said,"Ghost Armor!". Several weapons appeared as they attacked Andrew who went back. Erik was behind him as he said,"100%!".

He punched the golem as James caught Haru. "Thanks man." said Haru. After dropping Haru on the ground, James stood there in his ghost form. "Okay. So is he down for the count." said Haru. "I don't think so kid. We're just getting started with our senior." said Erik. The golem rushed toward them as James said,"I'll get his arms!". He used his body to hold back the monster's arms as said monster said with anger,"Let me go!".

Erik said,"Dibs on the legs! 200%!". He broke both of the golem legs as Haru held his pole/staff. He charged up energy as he rushed toward Andrew. He jumped into the air as he said,"Home Run Smack time!". The staff hit the golem up into the air and he crashed into the ground. "Wow. I didn't see that coming from you." said James. "You're pretty strong human." said Erik. "Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." said Haru. The golem was out cold as the three boys smiled.

Natsu reappeared on the roof of the main building. Tyler stood there as he said,"Are you okay? You are so strong.". "Thanks. I'm just peachy. Let me heal you." said Natsu. Natsu's hands glowed as the wounds were healed. "Wow. So are you a healer?" said Tyler. "I prefer the term Warrior Wizard to say the least." said Natsu. Natsu sensed something as he said,"I sense the cavalry coming. Get ready to be attacked by the girls.".

Tyler saw Akane, Amy, Issac, Julie, Marie, Rain, and Simon standing there as Julie and Marie ran to him and they tackled him. "Touchdown." said Natsu. Issac said,"Got to say that I can't never expected you never to leave your friends behind.". "Yeah. I am really loyal to both my comrades and family. I won't be giving up the fight if you guys are in any kind of danger." said Natsu. "So what about Reva then Natsu?" said Amy.

Natsu said,"Excluding her. I hate lying to the extreme.". "Should we ask?" said Julie and Marie. "You really shouldn't." said Akane and Rain. "Ah." said Tyler. "So what did you do earlier Natsu? We were running toward here and we sensed something strong." said Simon. "No clue. I just used a new power and I hope to find out what it means later." said Natsu. "K." said Issac. Natsu sensed something as he said,"Son of a freaking bitch. Stay back!".

Natsu blocked a lot of fire arrows which went into him. "Natsu!" yelled the group. "Tyler. Protect your girlfriend for me." said Natsu. The fire exploded as Natsu's entire body was burned alive from the arrows. He fell over after taking off Amy's cat bell and Julie's cross which were both across their chest. Their vampire form were released as Natsu fell on the ground. "Natsu!" said Rain. He was out cold as Akane said,"Who did this?!".

Hakan stood here as he said,"Very interesting. His body is more durable than I thought. I thought he would be ashes by now. I will give him that.". "You bastard! I'll kill you!" yelled Issac. "You can try but I am way stronger than you!" yelled Hakan. The fire around the man grew as Lily said,"I can save Natsu from death.". "Are you serious Lily?!" said Rain. "She is. I can help if you don't mind this. You are my boyfriend." said Julie in her vampire form.

Tyler said,"Save him Julie and Lily. He is a good friend.". "Will do." said the girls. The two put their fangs into Natsu's neck as Rain said,"This better work.". "It won't. You'll burn!" said Hakan. He made a giant ball of fire as Marie yelled,"You're not burning anyone again! Frozen Storm!". She made a lot of ice and it blocked the fire. She was blasted back as Hakan said,"Is that the best you got humans? It is pretty sad.".

Issac said,"Passion Cannon! Passion Blast! Passion Shark and Tiger!". The attacks flew toward the man and he said,"Burn.". The attacks burned as Tyler appeared in front of him. "Feel my power you bastard!" yelled Tyler. He took off his necklace as a huge amount of water came out of him. Hakan was swallowed by water as Tyler made a lot of wind. Hakan was blown back as Issac appeared and he said,"Passion Hammer!".

The hammer knocked Hakan down to the ground. Tyler said,"Nice man.". "Thanks but he isn't down yet." said Issac. Hakan stood back up and he said,"Feel my wrath. Blaze.". Issac and Tyler was then burned as Lily said,"Go kick that fiery bastard for us. He needs to learn his place.". Julie nodded as she kicked Hakan into the nearby building. She moved Marie, Tyler, and Issac to the way as Rain said,"Is he?".

Julie said,"We can only hope.". "So how is Natsu doing? He looks better I think.". Lily placed Natsu on the ground as she said,"He will be fine. He just needs to rest. His body was burned alive by that fiery freak.". "You'll burn!" yelled Hakan. The five saw Hakan in his monster form which is like the legendary Kitsune. "That makes sense." said Issac. He stood up as Rain said,"You can sleep Issac. It is obvious who is going to win.".

Issac said,"Sorry Rain but my bro was defeated by this fiery furry. Not making fun of furry by the way Lily.". The fox appeared on the battle field as he said,"Time for you to burn with a fiery wheel of pain! Hellfire Saucer!". His ten tails burned a bright blue as it went toward the five with everything in the area burning as it got closer to them. Issac said,"Lets go Passion Shield!". The shield blocked the attack only for the fire to go around it and burn Issac and Akane.

Issac was burned as Akane dragged him away. "Gravity!" said Rain. Hakan was slammed into the ground as Simon made a giant sword. He slashed Hakan as the fox fired a lot of fire out of his mouth which burned Simon into a crisp. Rain, Akane, Lily, and Julie stood there as Hakan said,"Are you seriously trying to fight with me?! I'm a god which is just stronger or stronger than a vampire. Feel the burn of my rage!".

A giant fire ball came toward the girls as Natsu's eyes opened. He was gone as Lily said,"Where did he?". Natsu reappeared behind the fox as he said,"Learn your fucking place!". He kicked Hakan flew into the air. Natsu grew two demonic wings as he flew toward him. He appeared in front of him as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Slam.". He got both of his fists together as a lot of electricity appeared out of nowhere slamming him into the ground.

Hakan looked at Natsu as he said,"Who the hell are you?". "Your worst nightmare. I don't need to go demon on you since I'm a true vampire now! Demon Strike!" said Natsu. He rushed toward Hakan and he started to punch him. Hakan was defeated as Natsu held him and he smiled. "Natsu! Let him go!" yelled Rain. Natsu let him go as he said,"Fine. We should get the others include myself to the nurse office.". He was out cold as Akane caught him.

Later, Natsu was standing in front on the bus. The group was heading back to the human world. They were back to normal as Natsu stared at his necklaces. He discover that both Julie and Lily gave him their blood so it boosted up his vampire blood which came from his real father. He looked in the mirror and he saw that he had fangs. "I really hope that I don't want blood any time soon. Julie told me how I can stop that but I really don't want to drink that." thought Natsu.

Rain tapped his shoulder as she said,'You alright?". She stood there as she said,"You've been quiet for a while. Is something wrong?'. "I just can't believe it. I mean I'm a vampire now." said Natsu. "You are still the same Natsu." said Rain. "I know that. So are you going to miss Dark Haven?" said Natsu who smiled. "Yeah. This is where I got my boyfriend so how many girls like you? Be honest with me on this." said Rain. "A lot." said Natsu.

Rain said,"You may have a broken heart and I will be the one to fix it. So lets go back home so we can learn more about your vampire powers.". She walked onto the bus as Natsu thought,"I wonder if I should tell her about Jasra. Speaking of which.". He was gone as he came back holding her lamp. The lamp glowed as Jasra's voice said,"You almost forgot me!". "Sorry. I almost died." said Natsu. He got on the bus as it left Dark Haven.

Next time,
Time Travel and Memories are in a single arc. I got nothing else beside that.
 
Souls and Monsters vs Safety Committee
Natsu vs Andrew and Geneva.
Ryo, Phi, Zeta, and Alyssa vs Erin.
Stacey, Matt, Nina and Emily vs Geneva.
Erik, Haru, and James vs Andrew.
Issac, Tyler, and Marie vs Hakan.
Akane, Rain, Issac, Simon, Liluand Julie vs Hakan.
Natsu vs Hakan.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Jasra Sunshine Azim. ? years old. Natsu’s Genie. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 7. O. Gemini. May 23.  Magic, teasing, being free, and sleeping. Science, serious moods, being trapped in a lamp, and a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment