Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Soul Episode 39 Dark Haven part 1 Meeting the Monster Cast.

A/N:Hey you guys. Welcome to one of the first posts of November and I have a way to introduce the new cast of Dark Haven to you all. I have been working on a sequel to Dark Haven but in the same universe as Soul so I can make crossover between the series. I can do crossovers between two stories by the way. A forewarning, I plan to be rip apart the plot of Soul because I made it like this and it is fun to rip apart a plot. I plan to do something like the character bios for Dark Haven so expect the first part eventually. Lets begin with Issac visiting Natsu.

Issac stood outside of Natsu's house and he said,"You know for a guy who hasn't left his house in over three days. His place doesn't look that bad.". He walked up to the door and he knocked on the door. "Are you in there man? Rain is worried about you along with the others." said Issac. "Who are you to master?" said a heavenly voice. Issac turned around and he saw a girl standing there with bags of groceries in hand.

She had short pink hair and green eyes. "So who are you to my best friend Natsu hot stuff? I mean he is known for being a player" said Issac. His right hand was held back by the girl as she said,"Who are you to my master?". The door opened and Natsu stood there as he said,"Phi. Let Issac go. He is my friend.". Phi let him go as she said,"I've return from the store master.". "That is good. Do you mind getting dinner started?" said Natsu. "Sure master." said Phi.

She walked into the house as Issac saw Natsu. His hair was back to its normal dark blue color. "So what did you say about Rain and the others?" said Natsu. "It's been eleven days since you came back to Star Valley and your summer is starting to leave you." said Issac. "Well, I did come back from the protectors of the Earth four days ago and I also abandoned my sister because of what she knew about my past and didn't bother to tell me." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Really? You two are pretty close right?". "Were close. So what are you doing here? I have to teach Phi how to do the laundry." said Natsu. "I came by to check on you man because we are all worried about you and who is Phi?!" said Issac. "My guardian angel, She came here on August 2 and well, I had to teach her everything about life on earth so I was busy the past of couple days so do you want to eat?" said Natsu. "Sure." said Issac.

Issac sat at the table as Phi said,"So do you like it?". "Yeah. It is really good. So how did it start out Natsu?" said Issac. "Decent but she loves watermelon." said Natsu. "Yes. Master here says that you can never go wrong with watermelon." said Phi. "True. So are you going to leave the house man? I mean you really don't have the look of a NEET." said Issac. "Are you a NEET master?" said Phi. "I am not. Are you trying to make me reconcile with my sister?" said Natsu.

Issac said,"What do you mean?". "I know that you were texting a girl by the name Akane about my master's sister." said Phi. "I see. Dam. She is really good man." said Issac. "I am not talking to her Issac. She lied to me for 16 years. She could have told me that I'm the son of the Underworld King who is actually a pretty nice guy at any time. I know that she was trying to keep me safe but I hate when people betray me." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Okay. I get why you are mad at Ms. Raiden so did you switch your last name to Xasius or whatever it is?". "Yeah. I did man." said Natsu. Phi said,"Master. I sense someone coming in from the roof right now.". The two boys saw Emily who made an entrance by breaking the roof to Natsu's house. "Hi Natsu! How is going buddy? I thought you would have a beard by now which make you have a mature charm to you." said Emily.

Issac looked at Natsu and he said,"You are really used to this stuff by now aren't you?". "Issac. I've a guardian freaking angel by my side. Nothing shocks me anymore. So what are you doing here Emily and I can't grow a beard in almost 2 weeks." said Natsu. "I need you help along with Issac's help in a little problem that I have." said Emily. "What is it?" said Issac. "You can come in Simon. These guys are nice." said Emily.

A boy came into the house as he said,"Sorry about this Natsu.". He had ink black hair and teal eyes under some glasses. He had a red bandanna around his right arm as he said,"Sup. The name is Simon Drake. I'm a third year and the current Grandmaster. It is nice to meet you.". "So why are you here? I need you to rebuild the house Phi and bring us some tea." said Natsu. "Yes master." said Phi. She flew through the hole to try and fix it.

Simon was drinking some tea as he said,"So we were asked by a school by the Dark Haven to come visit them during the Cultural Festival.". "Two questions. Isn't Dark Haven that school for monsters like Noah? And aren't there on Summer Break?" said Issac. "To answer your first question, yes. The Student Council President asked us to come and the other one, I have no idea. Schools do different things." said Emily.

Natsu said,"True. Okay, I will go if all of you get off my back for hiding in my house trying to teach Phi how to act human since she had some trouble.". "Like how much?" said Simon. "She didn't know how to put on a bra." said Natsu. "Was it amazing?" said Issac. "Yes. It was so awesome." said Natsu who smiled. "So Natsu, I have a pretty big secret for you." said Emily. "You are secretly in love with Issac's older sister?" said Natsu.

Issac said,"Really? I'm shocked but I approve of you and Aurora being together.". "No. We know the true purpose of the Unknown Club." said Simon. "Yeah. Our hangout." said Natsu. The boys high five as Emily said,"Yes. We all know that. It is about Natsu being cursed because of his blood mixing with the power of the gods and also the Sorcerers.". "How did you know?" said Natsu. "I kissed you don't you remember that?" said Emily.

Natsu said,"Oh yeah. That was a weird day. So why didn't we swap bodies? Oh I knows. This plot makes no sense.". "What is he talking about?" said Simon. "Who knows? So is it just us five? I have a feeling that Phi is joining us. What about the rest of your gang Natsu." said Issac. "They are with my mom. Sal has grown a liking to Jason and Nora loves Flora. Kari may be coming but who knows with her?" said Natsu.

Simon said,"Isn't there one more? Like a tech fairy?". "You mean April? She is helping the school and the tech girls over there to work on the security at the school." said Natsu. "I guess they don't want another incident like the one with your match with Irene and Blair." said Emily. "Yeah. I bet that is when you go interested in Natsu here." said Issac. "Most of the third and second years did after that day as well. You're quite the interesting soul." said Simon.

Phi walked into the room as she said,"Master. The hole is fixed. What do you need of me next? Was the tea good?". "Yes. It was good. Get ready for a trip. We're going on one." said Natsu. The angel walked upstairs as Emily said,"She is a real emotional one.". "Yeah. She is smart and sexy but she is like Rain at the beginning of the year." said Natsu. "I see. We better get going. We've to prepare for the trip as well." said Simon.

Emily hugged Natsu as his face went red. The two senior student were gone as Issac said,"Hey man. I need to ask you something.". Natsu was cleaning up as he said,"Okay shoot.". "Are you going to ask out Rain yet or not?" said Issac. "Do you like our emotionless princess?" said Natsu. "No. She isn't my type. Don't get me wrong about her. She is amazing but she has fallen for another guy. I think he goes by the Underworld Prince." said Issac.

Natsu was quiet as Issac said,"You know about her crush on you don't you?". "I do. I know them all Issac. I wasn't born under a rock. I just don't want to do anything because of what Lucia did to me and all of that jazz." said Natsu. "I see. You should make up your mind soon or get over what Lucia did to you man. This is sad okay?" said Issac. "I know. Good night Issac." said Natsu. The boy was gone as Natsu sighed.

The next day, Natsu was walking to the bus stop to meet up with the others. "Is something wrong? It seems like you didn't sleep at all last night master." said Phi. She was floating next to him as Natsu said,"It's complicated Phi. I mean you're a robot right?". "Somewhat master. I guess you must be in love." said Phi. "I guess I am to say the least. Love is a confusing emotion. I am going to enjoy the rest of summer with no worries for the rest of my days." said Natsu.

The two reached the bus stop to see Issac, Simon, Matt, Ryo, and Haru who were putting their bags into the bus as Emily, Stacey, Akane, Rain, and Amy were talking nearby the bus. "Hey guys. I am alive and not a freak who lives off minimum wage." said Natsu. "So this is your guardian angel. I thought Issac was just kidding about that but we know zombies so angels are nothing different. It is nice to meet you angel." said Ryo.

Natsu said,"Guys. I would like you to meet Phi. She is my guardian angel.". "It is nice to meet more of my master's friends. Shall I put them away?" said Phi. "Um sure." said Natsu. The angel flew off as Amy said,"So are you doing alright Natsu? I mean you have a guardian angel and only a few days ago, you were in the underworld fighting your sister.". "You're right about that but here is the thing Amy. I only have Molly and Elena as my sisters." said Natsu.

Matt whispered to Stacey,"He is really mad at Ms. Raiden isn't he?". "I don't blame him at all. I guess our little Natsu hates to be betrayed by the people who are close to him." said Stacey. Akane looked at Phi as she said,"So are those wings real?". "Yes. They are. So are you Rain? Or are you one of my master's concubines?" said Phi. Akane blushed as Rain said,"She isn't that. I am Rain by the way so how did you meet Natsu or master?".

Phi said,"I meet Master when I came crashing down from the heavens along with my partner. He took us in and we became his guardian angels.". "Partner?" said Haru and Ryo. Issac said,"So when were you going to mention that?". "Eventfully. I meet them when I was hiding in my house, They crashed in my backyard and I took them in. It is a long story short. I will tell you all on the bus ride there. So will Zeta being joining us?" said Natsu.

Simon said,"I am going to take a short in the dark and say that Zeta is your partner.". "Yes. She will be joining us once she finds out that Master is gone." said Phi. "Well, we better get going. She will hate if we are late." said Emily. The group got on the bus as the driver said,"Good luck kids and angel girl. You'll need it for sure.". "Okay. Anyone get a weird vibe from this guy?" said Akane. "I am used to weird stuff." said Natsu.

On the bus ride, Rain was looking at Natsu who was talking with Issac and Matt. "So Rain, has our little Natsu asked you out yet?" said Stacey. Rain looked at Stacey who sat in the seat in front of her as she said,"Not yet.". "Wow. Lucia left a pretty nasty scar to say the very least." said Emily. Akane said,"So how do you and Simon know about Natsu's curse?". "He was kissing Rain here. I noticed that the chairman's granddaughter was acting different." said Emily.

Amy said,"Despite him and Haru being able to transform into girls, they suck at it.". "So are you a Sorcerer too Emily?" said Akane. "Yes. I can control all forms of water and I think that him and me switching bodies didn't work because I'm special." said Emily. "So are there more than just you and Jasmine?" said Stacey. "According to our research, we have a feeling that there are at least twenty some sorcerers." said Rain.

Amy walked over to Natsu as she said,"So Natsu, have you kissed anyone lately?". "I think I kissed Jazz for a thing that Celia wanted. Why do you ask?" said Natsu. Amy kissed him as she said,"You know that we didn't change right?". "So what power do you have Natsu? Let your buddy Issac find out." said Issac. The two boys kissed as Matt said,"Is that normal?". "It is hotter when two girls kiss in my opinion." said Simon.

Later, Natsu walked off the bus with Amy and Issac around both of his arms. "Natsu. I don't know if it is Jasmine's power but you're looking extremely hot." said Amy. "I just want to take you away from here." said Issac. Natsu sighed as Ryo said,"I guess your lips have the power of attraction now. It may be useful if you one day want to rule a country or the planet.". "Natsu as a world dictator? I wonder if That sounds like something that he would do. So where are we?" said Stacey.

Phi said,"We are currently in the monster realm right now.". "The monster realm?!" said Akane and Matt. "Yeah. I mean it isn't that big of a deal." said Natsu. "Yeah. Ryo here is friends with an elf who he has a crush on." said Haru. "Really? You and Vivian? She is pretty cute but she can't compare to my Natsu." said Issac. "No! He is mine!" said Amy. The two grabbed his arms as he said,"Make them stop.".

Akane made Amy let go as Matt grabbed Issac. The two dragged them away from Natsu who sighed a breath of relief. "So who are we meeting up with exactly Simon?" said Rain. "The Student Council President. Why do you ask?" said Simon. "I think the red water is freaking her out. It is freaky" said Haru. The group was by the cliffs and the water below it was blood red. "I think this is just normal in the monster realm. Right Phi?" said Emily.

She nodded as the group heard laughter and someone saying."Welcome to Dark Haven. You must have heard that we are a school for monsters and I welcome you humans here.". Issac was about to go toward Natsu before a washtub hit his head. "What the? Isn't that magic?" said Stacey. "Yeah. That wasn't me." said Matt. A girl walked up to them. She looked like to be the same age as Simon as she had purple hair and blue eyes.

She said,"My name is Alyssa Nash and I'm the Student Council President. I shall be showing you to the dorms where you all will be staying for the next three days.". "Sweet. So when is Zeta arriving here?" said Issac. He stood there as Natsu said,"Phi.". "Zeta shall be arriving in approximately five minutes." said Phi. "You all should go check out the school. We will wait here for this Zeta girl. She must be like this one here." said Alyssa.

Emily said,"Yes. We will stay here right Phi?". "Yes." said Phi. Natsu was dragged off by Amy and Issac. "We better go with them." said Akane. "Right." said Rain. The two girls followed them as Matt said,"We better stay here with the bags.". "Yeah." said Stacey. "So have you and Vivian kissed yet?" said Haru. "I could say the same thing about you and Rin." said Ryo. "Huh?" said Haru. "You really are a dense idiot sometimes." said Stacey. Suddenly, something crashed nearby.

The five were walking around. Amy and Issac were depressed as Rain said,"So why did you have to kiss them?". "I really didn't want these people thinking that me and Issac were a thing. I mean I don't mind Amy but Issac as a lover. Meh." said Natsu. "Ouch. I fell like I just got rejected by you and my heart hurts." said Issac. "Maybe this place serves fish." aid Akane. "Really? That makes me feel a lot better." said Amy.

Akane said,"So how do we switch back the power you guys? I mean kissing Emily, the other sorcerer won't do anything.". "Perhaps kissing our emotionless queen will change it back." said Issac. "Do you want to?" said Natsu. The two kissed as they swapped bodies. Natsu (Rain) said,"Yes. So when were you going to tell me about you kissing Jasmine?". "Wow. She is jealous." said Amy. "You can't tell that from her expression though." said Akane and Issac.

Natsu (Rain) glared at Rain (Natsu) who said,"It wasn't my idea Rain! I swear!". "Let me guess. Cecil was it?" said Natsu. "Yeah. So don't you guys sense that?" said Rain. "Yeah. The energy here is so creepy and I thought the surrounding was creepy." said Issac. "No. It is the cold air right you guys?" said Akane who was shivering. "Yeah." said Amy. Rain (Natsu) sensed something as she said,"Move Rain!". She pushed Natsu (Rain) as the girl was frozen solid.  

A girl ran past them as she said,"Sorry about that. I will come back later to unfreeze her later. I have to make sure that the bitch doesn't sink her things into Tyler.". She was gone as Issac said,"Did you girls hear what she said?". Akane was trying to free Rain (Natsu) as Amy said,"What did you say something?". "Oh. I am going to catch that girl who froze my best friend solid. One of you should come with me." said Issac. The three ignored him as the boy sighed.

Natsu who was back in his original body was walking with Issac. "I still can't believe Rain sometimes man. I mean she is a really cute girl and one of a kind in our group. You really should ask her out already. She would be so happy." said Issac. "I know that. You don't think I know that. It would be nice but I'm like a bird. I can't caged by a relationship but I don't want to hurt Rain. She is one of my close friends." said Natsu. "I see." said Issac.

Issac thought,"Wow. She really left a scar on you didn't she Natsu?". Natsu pushed him down as he said,"Before you yell, look.". Three girls were "fighting" as a boy stood nearby. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing the school uniform which was black and white with red. He had a strange necklace with the symbol of the cross on it. "Hey. That is Tyler." said Issac. "You know the boy?" said Natsu.

Issac said,"Yeah. He was in my class during the year that I was at Highland Middle School. He isn't like you though.". "And what is that supposed to mean?" said Natsu. "He isn't very bright. I mean he is probably here by his parents or his grades. Twenty bucks on the latter." said Issac. "I would bet to that but I don't know him. That is the definition of a losing man's gamble. Should we go stop them in the slightest?" said Natsu. "Sure." said Issac.

The two walked over to the group as the boy aka Tyler said,"Issac? Is that you?". "Yep. I thought you would be working at a convenience store or something." said Issac. "So who is this? He is so freaking tall." said Tyler. "My name is Natsu. I sprouted in middle school. So who is the purple hair girl? She froze my friend." said Natsu. "I am sorry about that. Marie can be s little brash sometimes. So what are you two doing here?" said Tyler.

Natsu said,"We're here because your student council president asked us to come here for the Cultural Festival.". Sweet. Welcome to Dark Haven, a school for only monsters you guys." said Tyler. "But you are..." said Issac. Tyler covered Issac's mouth as he said,"I know that. A selected bunch know that Issac. So don't say anything.". A girl which had a witch hat looked at them as she said,"Hey. You two new?".

Tyler said,"No. They are my friends from the human realm. This is Issac Lance and Natsu...". "My last name was Raiden but due to circumstance, I am now Xasius." said Natsu. "Ah. Should we ask by the way?" said Nina, Tyler, and Marie. "Yeah. I will explain later. So who is this lovely lady?" said Issac who looked at a girl with the turquoise hair. "My name is Julie and I am Tyler's girlfriend." said Julie.

Issac was shocked as he said,"You?! Indecisive Tyler has a girlfriend?!". "Is that weird?" said the girls. "Going to guess that Tyler is an indecisive man." said Natsu. "Yep. You're not any better man. I mean it is pretty sad." said Issac. Natsu started to hurt him as Julie said,"Is that normal Tyler? I mean should we stop this?". "Yeah. Issac has a way of pissing people off. He is a nice guy but that is a problem to say the least." said Tyler.

Meanwhile, Rain was shivering. "So why did you kiss Natsu?" said Akane. "He saved me from being frozen. I thought that the cold would go to him instead of me though." said Rain. "So have you guys felt like someone is following us." said Amy. The cat turned around to see a boy behind them. He has blue hair and green eyes. "Who are you? And why are you following us?" said Rain. "I'm not going to eat you. The name is James Watts and I was asked by the pres to find you all." said James.

Akane said,"So why were you spying on us?". "You three are so pretty for humans." said James. "Um thanks I think." said Amy. "So where is Mr. Lance and Mr. Raiden? I need to take you to your dorms so you all have a place to sleep until the festival." said James. "They went after an girl who froze me in a solid block of ice." said Rain. "That sounds like Marie for you. She is probably went to go see her Tyler despite him and Julie being a thing." said James.

Akane said,"Tyler? Is his last name West?". "Yeah. How do you know him red?" said James. "He is an old friend of Issac from middle school. The two were always together from what I can remember about the whole thing. So what is a human doing here at Dark Haven? Isn't this a school for monsters and I thought we were the only humans on campus right now. It just doesn't make any sense why he is here." said Akane.

James said,"He told me that he found a pamphlet for the school. He wanted to come here since your school Star Valley didn't accepted him just because of his grades.". "We didn't accept him because of his element being a risk to everyone." said Rain. "What are you talking about?" said James and Amy who were lost. "My grandfather told me that we accept any Souls regardless of grades but Tyler was a risk to several students." said Rain.

Akane said,"What do you mean?". "His Element is known as Holy which means that he has the five core elements of Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, and Magic in him. It is also a hard power to control and a huge risk to the other students. Now, I could be wrong about this but my father thinks that Natsu and Simon have Holy." said Rain. "That would make sense. Natsu can help anyone with their training and he doesn't seem to have a single type." said Akane.

James said,"Type?". "Every Soul has a single type to their Element. Mine is Beast since I got both the powers of a vampire and a cat. Akane is Element since she uses fire, and Rain is Space since she can control gravity." said Amy. "Ah. That makes sense. So what is your friend Issac's type because from what I gather, Natsu is like Tyler. A Holy." said James. "He is a Create type. He can make anything using his Passion for stuff." said Rain.

James said,"That makes sense to someone who isn't a Soul.". "So what are you if you don't mind me asking?" said Amy. "Well, I'm not supposed to tell my monster identity to other students but since you three aren't students. I guess it is fine. I am a ghost. You know like the spooky scary kind or the stuff that you see on TV that those so called ghost hunters chased. By the way, the ghost that they hunted aren't real." said James.

Rain said,"That is well known James. So I should text Natsu to meet us where.". "The dorms would be nice. Lets get going. I'm sure Tyler and company can lead him there." said James. "So how do you know him James?" said Akane. "You two seem pretty close to me." said Amy. "He is my roommate in the dorms and my classmate. I am also one of the few people that know that he is human. He is my best friend despite him being a fleshy." said James.

The girls said,"Fleshy?". "It is a coined term that we are in the monster world use for humans. It does not meaning anything offensive in the slightest but it is something to keep an eye out for. Not all of us monsters are the human loving kind. Now off to the dorms ladies." said James. He walked off as Amy said,"He is a strange guy.". "He must care a lot for Tyler though." said Akane. "He is just like me with Natsu." thought Rain. The girls walked after him.

Natsu looked at Julie, Nina, and Marie who were walking and fighting at the same time. Tyler said,"I want to know something Natsu.". "Shoot." said Natsu. "What type are you?" said Tyler. "The normal kind? What is he talking about?" said Natsu. "You do know that Soul are a certain type right?" said Issac. "Let me guess. My "sister" taught you that Issac." said Natsu who had air quotes around the word sister.

Issac said,"Yeah. She is a really smart girl. Were you ditching class that day?". "Yeah. I mean I only go to the mandatory classes. The others are pointless to someone like me." said Natsu. "I guess you have a point there." said Issac. "Wait? You must be really smart to be able to skip classes like that. I better Issac told you that I'm a pretty bad student." said Tyler. "The worst in fact. He makes our good friend Harry look like a genius." said Issac.

Issac was hit with a golden washtub as Nina said,"And what makes you so smart? I am the smartest student in the school.". "Oh yeah. Then answer this question for me Nina was it?" said Natsu. Natsu talked with the girl as Marie said,"So what is he saying?". Nina was lost as Issac said,"That is a third year question about the quantum mechanics of how magic works.". "This should be easy for her since she is a witch." said Julie.

Nina walked over to the group as she said,"I can't figure it out you guys. What do you learn over there at your school?". "Oh. That is easy to me. I usually have to sit in third year class to find students who are troublemakers so I decide to listen in on a class. It is actually quite interesting to say the very least." said Natsu. "So where are the dorms?" said Issac. "Oh yeah you guys. Follow me and find out for yourselves." said Tyler.

The six reached the dorms and Natsu saw an anger Rain, Phi, and a girl with light purple hair. "So is that Zeta?" said Issac. "Yeah. You guys get inside. I have a problem to deal with." said Natsu The five went inside as Natsu said,"So. What's up?". "Master. I..." said Phi. "Can the master stuff for right now Phi. Did you know that he was hiding Rain from us?! I mean she is so freaking cute with the icy cold stare and she is hiding her from us." said Zeta.

Rain looked at Natsu who said,"Fun fact. She is actually trained how to be a bride by my step mom. I don't think it is working too well in my opinion.". "So what did you find out master? You need some time alone right? I mean you like Rain don't you master?" said Phi. Natsu and Rain blushed in unison and Natsu said,"Phi! You need to learn how to keep secrets.". "Yeah. Phi doesn't know how. You two need some alone time." said Zeta.

The two angels were gone as Rain said,"So Natsu.". "Yeah. I bet angels have different size wings. It is must be to tell apart angels." said Natsu. "Natsu. Do you like string along your friends?" said Rain who looked at him. "No. It just that... You know. I'll just do this." said Natsu. The two kissed as they switched bodies. "Why did you?" said Natsu (Rain). "Listen to me. You're an awesome girl.and if I let you get away, I would probably kill myself." said Rain (Natsu).

Natsu (Rain) said,"Then why don't you ask me out?". "Lucia left a pretty nasty scar. I love you Rain Scott and if any guy gets close to you, I will beat them." said Rain (Natsu). "Natsu. Can you hold my hand?" said Natsu (Rain). "You know about my curse?" said Rain (Natsu). Natsu held Rain's hand as he said,"Listen, you changed my life. I mean you changed a lot of people lives for the better most of the time.".

Rain said,"Wow. I didn't know that you thought of me that way.". "I love you and I know that you'll be kissing other girls so promise me this." said Natsu. He looked at her as he said,"You will love me the most.". "I promise." said Rain. The two kissed as they went back to their correct bodies. "So do you want to tell everyone?" said Natsu. "Sure." said Rain. The two walked into the dorms as they were now a couple.

Next Time,
The Festival Begins at Dark Haven with some monsters as students.

Body Swaps:
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Phi. ? years old. Natsu’s Guardian Angel. Pink. Green. 5 foot 7. A. Scorpio. November 10. Natsu, her friends, Zeta, serving her master, and watermelon. Not getting it.
Simon Drake. 18 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Ink Black. Teal. 6 foot 10. A. Aquarius. February 12.  Videogames, tv, sleeping, Star Valley, his friends, music, girls, school events, the supernatural, the heavens, and eating. Studying, homework, and people who use others.
Alyssa Nash. 17 years old. Witch/Third year Class 2 at Dark Haven. Purple. Blue. 5 foot 6. B. Aquarius. February 3. Dark Haven, story telling, friends, and magic. Cleaning.
Marie Tundra. 15 years old. Snow Woman/First year Class 3 at Dark Haven. White. Light Ocean. 5 foot 6. AB. Pisces. February 24. Ice, fashion, shopping, her friends, and love. Fire and perverts.
Tyler West. 16 years old. First year Class 3 at Dark Haven. Black. Brown. 5 foot 7. O.  Aquarius. January 26. Fighting, friends, eating, videogames, manga, anime, family, and growing stronger. Weakness, water/swimming, studying, curry, and jerks.
Nina Mills. 15 years old. Shapeshifter/Witch/First year Class 4 at Dark Haven. Purple. Red. 5 foot 4. B. Sagittarius. November 25. Magic, cooking, shopping, and her friends. Being called upon on her lack of breasts.
Julie Wren. 16 years old. Vampire/First year Class 3 at Dark Haven. Turquoise in her outer form/Silver in her inner form. Purple/Red. 5 foot 6. A. Gemini. May 22. Cute things, cooking, shopping, her friends, fighting, and sucking Tyler’s blood. Water, people who hurt or steal Tyler from her.
James Watts. 16 years old. Ghost/First year Class 3 at Dark Haven. Blue. Green. 5 foot 6. B. Taurus. May 21. Videogames, friends, girls, and eating. Nothing.
Zeta. ? years old. Natsu’s Guardian Angel. Light Purple. Green. 5 foot 3. A. Taurus, April 23. Natsu, her friends, girls, Phi, tv, cooking, and family. Studying and school.

No comments:

Post a Comment