Monday, November 2, 2015

Power Guild Episode 162 Underworld part 9 Life of Death?! The ultimate choice


A/N:Welcome to the next episode. Sorry that there wasn't any parts. I blame that on me being lazy and also working on characters for Soul. I have a lot coming up. So lets talk about the newest two chapters of the manga. Seeing Igneel in the Anime by the way.  Brandish getting taken down by her own teammate is funny and I know that she isn't down for the count yet. I like that Wahl or I call him Gru is a robot.

I didn't see that coming and his magic is so awesome. I mean it would be the perfect way to stop a person with weakness. I do like that Mira's weakness is her little brother but not his little sister. The fact that he fought against the Thunder Legion who defeated him without the help of Laxus but a man by the name of Ichiya. I got to be honest with you. Didn't see that one coming from a mile away. Wahl pointing out his many flaws was funny. So far Fairy Tail is winning but will they win in the end who knows. Lets begin out story with time frozen and Bob talking with Hex.

The dark wizard smiled at Bob who said in shock,"Hex. What are you?". "Now. You are looking well. You must be still growing despite you being well immortal. How is Rose doing?" said Hex. "Can the small talk Hex. What the hell are you talking about and I better get an answer before I blow up your arm?!" said Bob as his hands crackled with electricity. "You still have that temper. I guess losing your memories didn't get rid of your anger issues." said Hex.

Bob was about to attack him as Hex said,"It is time to answer questions. This guild was rumored to be the creation of Blake but she couldn't harm a fly unless provoked. This is my creation and I call it Underworld. The guild wasn't made by me but Master Final. One word  by the way..". "Final made all of this? He is the one who Sivarth wanted to kill for some reason which he won't tell me." said Bob. "You have great teamwork with your dragons but they are keeping secrets from you. What horrible animals." said Hex. 

Bob rushed toward him as he yelled,"You piss me off more than I already am from your children! I will be kicking his ass and yours! Sivarth and I are one and I will be taking Final down to hell along with you!! Power Voltage Slash!". He slashed him as a huge amount of electricity and power come out. "You are strong just like always aren't you?!" said Hex. Bob noticed that the sword was melted making it useless until giving to a blacksmith.

Bob said,"What the hell? You wasted a epic sword!". "Sorry about that Bob. Is that the best that you can do? I mean you said that you were going to kick my..." said Hex. Bob punched him square in the face as he said,"Voltage Seize Bash!". The electricity went through Hex as Bob went back. "Time for my Power Armageddon Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar came out of Bob as Hex said,"You are really strong aren't you Bobby? The same old Bob.".

The roar was gone as Hex said,"I am having fun but I have to go. You may be able to defeat me and Final but not at the current level with your friends lying to you. I do want you to remember one thing Bob. Sivarth couldn't defeat Final but could you?". "What the hell are you talking about? My friends haven't lied to me!" said Bob. "Final, it is my strongest demon. You will be facing the same choice as Sivarth." said Hex.

He looked at Bob as he said,"Life or Death? The choice is yours and yours alone.". Hex started to go away as he said,"Good bye for now Bob.". "Wait! Stay here! I don't get anything that you are talking about you! What about them?! They were waiting for you?!" yelled Bob. "Underworld is doing all of this to meet me so why should I douse their efforts by showing up Bob? When one comes to see me, will it be you or Final? Goodbye Bob. Don't trust your dragons. They are liars." said Hex.

Time was back to normal as the guards fell to the ground. Bob said,"So what the hell is going on? He seems to more about this and I am going to find out what he means by that.". "Bob! You are okay! I could hear and sense you from a mile away man." said a voice. Bob turned around to see Chaos as he said,"Chaos?! What are you doing here?! Where is Myra?!". "She is dealing with a little pest. Do you know what happened here?" said Chaos.

Bob said,"I saw Hex.". "Hex?! You mean the dark wizard Hex!?" said Chaos. "What other wizard has the name Hex?! Listen, he says that Sivarth is lying to me about my true power." said Bob. "Maybe Hex was lying to you." said Chaos. "You could be right about that. We better fuse back together. We are in the lion's den right now." said Bob. "I guess you're right about that man." said Chaos. The two fused back together as Bob ran off.

Bob later sensed something as he dodge books. "You! You are the human who escaped the prison of hell with the rocker and girl." said a voice. Zimsa stood there as Bob said,"You're the one who made Norman blow up the guild!". "How did you? You know what. I don't care. I have to get somewhere to handle a little problem of mine. You will be soon under my control." said Zimsa. "Sorry. I don't play by your rules demon!" said Bob.

Bob held four keys as he said,"Time to open! Gate of the Forest Sceptile, Gate of the Blaze Blaziken, Gate of the Mud Fish Swampert, and Gate of the Experiment 626 Stitch!". The four spirits came from the Spirit World as Bob said with a smile,"Get her!". Sceptile rushed toward Zimsa who looked at the gecko and he was stopped. "My Domination curse will stop all of you in your track. Just try and hit me with your..." said Zimsa.

Blaziken fired out a flamethrower as Bob said,"You asked. Punisher and Phantom! Darkness Void Shot!". The two guns blast her as Swampert made a huge amount of water and Stitch blasted her with his blasters. A huge amount of smoke appeared as Bob returned the spirits excluding Stitch. "See you later! I have to go beat up your friends!" said Bob. He was gone as Zimsa said,"I better go see if Lich can heal me. I will remember you Bob.". She walked off.

Back outside. "Allison!" yelled Issac. "You're okay!" said Tessa. "Huh?!" said Allison. She landed on the ground as she said,"Yep. That is gravity. So what is going on here?!". "We don't have the time to explain Allison. Hell, we don't have time to for the short version of it. We need to get inside thanks to the lovely hole that Allison made for us." said Kurt. "Yeah!" said the guild. "Bob, Cyrus, and Sakura are safe. Norman and Myra. I have no clue." said Allison.

Norman said,"I'll handle the rest!". He jumped into the hole with some of the guild as he said,"I will go get my sister back!". "Don't forget about the blood with the people that have Decessus idiots. We can use it to save the others!" said Althea. Allison smiled before being grabbed by Zepoza as Stella said,"Allison!". "Don't worry about me! Go! Head's seal is released! Find a way to stop it! You are the only who can!" yelled Allison.

Stella ran off as Zepoza threw Allison into the ground. "Are you not sick of me yet? I can get boring sometimes." said Allison. "Not at all. I am starting to fall for you!" said Zepoza. The two fought as a new fight was about to begin. In the labs, Cyrus and Sakura were looking for Myra. "Myra! Where are you?!" yelled Cyrus. "Big sister!" yelled Sakura. Myra found them as she said,"Sakura? Cyrus? I am so lost right now.". :Big sister!" said Sakura.

She hugged her as Sakura said,"I am so glad to see you.". "So how did you get here? Why are you in your magic form?" said Myra. "Her former outfit was a little risque. These people have a sick sense of humor to say the least." said Cyrus. "Bob, Allison, Norman, Cyrus, and I were capture. They got us good sis." said Sakura. "What?! Did you met up with Chaos?!" said Myra. "I bet he found Bob by now who is safe along with Allison. We only have Norman left." said Cyrus.

The three heard,"That person hasn't been captured by us.". Zimsa stood there as she said,"Have you three seen an insect that goes by the name to Lich.". The girl in question was out cold from Myra's legendary scary face. "Be careful sis! She can actually control people to do whatever what she wants and me, big brother, and Cyrus have been..." said Sakura. Myra and Cyrus stood in front of her as the two said,"Stay back Sakura.".

Zimsa said,"The person known as Norman was given the order to blow up your home.". The three were shocked as Zimsa said,"He was instructed perfectly, he destroy your guild. It was quite a sight to behold but not one single person was killed. The failure rest upon my head.". The three sighed a breath of relief as Zimsa said,"I was shamed in front of Lady Zepoza because of that muscle focused man.".

Zimsa glared at them as she said,"For destroying and messing my reputation. I will be taking your sister as payment.". "You won't be taking my sister bitch. Cyrus, protect Sakura. I have to take out the trash known as this demon." said Myra. "Gotcha. I got your back by the way Myra. Trust me, you got the rocker of Heroes as backup." said Cyrus. "Be careful sis." said Sakura. "I will. Now lets get ready to fight." said Myra. Zimsa was ready to kill Myra.

Back in the control room, Ebeixhar was in the control room. "It is real strange. Head appeared in a very different location that expected. I must have made a small error in our calculations... but to be this far... Very strange." said Ebeixhar. The demon heard noises as Stella, Scampers, Ana, Rose, Z, and Dawn walked into the room. "So what is this room?" said Stella. "There are a lot of symbols on the wall. I can't understand a single one." said Scampers.

Z said,"At least you're being honest.". "That huge globe over there.. It looks like a map of the planet you guys." said Ana. "This must be their control room." said Dawn. Ebeixhar was hiding behind a wall as he thought,"They already made it here? Those good for nothing guards. What in Hex's name were they doing?". They were doing their job but they were stopped by Heroes mainly Bob. He made his presence well known in the base. Rose said,"Look here you guys.".

The six were looking at the computer as Stella said,"Allison was right. Head is unsealed.". "What can we do?" said Ana and Rose. "So I could be wrong about this. Can't we just use this magic seal here to seal it back up again?" said Scampers. "That won't do Scampers. It is locked down. It can't be moved in the slightest." said Z. "Sorry Scampers." said Dawn. "What is this? It says that Head needs to be activated on-site. That makes sense but..." said Stella.

She noticed something as she said,"It's activating?!!". "Good work Rech. I didn't expect that from you but good job none the less." thought Ebeixhar. "This is..." said Ana. A clock appeared as Ana said with a scared look on her face,"We only have 43 minutes until Head activates.". The group there was shocked as Rose said,"43 minutes?! In just 43 minutes, all of the magic on the contient...". The male Chreax was scared.

Scampers said,"What are we going to do?! We got to let everyone know!". "Calm down Scampers. It is good to keep our thoughts rational here." said Dawn. "Can't we just smash it here?!" said Scampers who was scared. "The activation and shutdown are on-site!" yelled Dawn. "We don't have time to tell everyone even using Issac's telepathy! Lets go!" yelled Stella. "Aye!" yelled Scampers. The six heard a staff hid the ground.

They turned around to see Sezoch standing there. "The melancholic prayers of young damsels are the sounds of Hell's Bells. Your decaying magic will be born a new, restoring life upon the planet. You damsel Heroes who have fallen into Hades shall became bones and drift away in limbo." said Sezoch who "smiled". "A skeleton?" said Stella. "Isn't he like Grim?" said Rose. "I'm pretty sure it is a mask you guys." said Ana.

Stella noticed the clock nearby them as it had 40 minutes left. "We don't have time to deal with this guy. We need to distract him so we can make a run from it." said Stella. "Got it big sister." said Rose and Ana. "If we don't stop Head." said Scampers. "Things are going to get hairy." said Dawn and Z in unison. Ebeixhar appeared behind Sezoch as he said,"Things are already pretty hairy in my opinion. I hope you enjoyed your life my pretty princess and cat.".

Scampers said,"You are that fat demon!". Ebeixhar was shocked as the five girls said,"Wow. That was blunt.". "Leave him to me! Open Gate of the Bull and Gate of the Ram! Ted and Aries!" yelled Stella. The two appeared as Ted said,"Ready to rock April?!". "Yes! Get ready to getting going Lady Stella." said April. The two demons were shocked as April said,"1000% Fleecy-Fleecy Fleece!". The wool came out as it swallowed the demons.

Ted said,"Fleece Cyclone!". The wool was going around and the demons were caught in it. "Are you ready to go?!" said Stella. "Aye!" yelled Scampers. "So where is Head?" said Ana. Dawn picked her up as she said,"Abysmal Hallow.". The three Chreax were flying as Z said,"Lets go you guys!". "We are right behind you!" said Ana. The six were flying through the hallway but Stella noticed that the skeleton appeared in front of them.

Stella said,"Didn't we just leave this freak in the other room?!". "I guess he predicted our location. So what do we do?" said Rose. Rose was being carried by Z as Stella said,"Get ready Scampers. We are going to ram him!". "Aye Madam!" said Scampers. "Gaze upon it. The Dreamweaver will end you in your..." said Sezoch. "Get the hell out of my way you bony freak!" yelled Danny. He punched him as his body was turned into a mist and some ice came out with it.

Ana, Rose, Z, and Dawn said,"Danny?!". "You're just in time!" said Stella. "Stella? Ana? Rose? So what the hell?" said Danny. He dodged them as Stella said,"We'll explain later Danny!". "Thank you so much!" said Ana and Rose. The six were gone as Danny said,"Man. Those girls sure seem really spooked about something.". Sezoch reformed as he said,"You're Frost...?". "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" said Danny.

Sezoch ignored him as Danny said,"Not the social demon are you. I guess I need to stop you in your tracks. Frozen Pillars!". The pillars appeared as Sezoch dodged them. "The hell. You are a slippy one to say the least. Frozen Wall!" said Danny. Sezoch was stopped by the ice wall as Danny said,"Time for my Passion Lances! Frozen Lances!". Several lances appeared as they frozen anything upon its contact. Sezoch stood there as Danny said,"Son of a bitch.".

The girls with Scampers were flying as Scampers said,"There should be a window from what I can remember!". Stella noticed the wool as Ebeixhar who had April's horns and wool as he said,"It won't be good if I let you get away!". "What?!" said Stella. Scampers crashed into the wool as Stella said while trying to get out of it,"Why is April's wool here?!". "Stella!" yelled Ana and Rose. "Scampers!" yelled Dawn and Z.

Stella said,"You two! We don't have any time to waste! Go now!". "Z and Dawn! Be careful!" yelled Scampers. "Okay!" said Ana and Rose. The two Chreax flew out the window as Ebeixhar said,"You not leaving bitch!". His hand was getting close to the girls and as it was about to reach them. "Hands off them you fat bastard! Ultimate Thunder Thrown!" yelled a voice. A giant thunder bolt went to the hand and it destroyed it.

Bob stood there wearing clothing with red skulls on the arms and pants sleeves. He had his chest exposed to see the scar and he said,"You know. You really have to leave me alone. I will have to put a restraining order on you.". "You!" yelled Ebeixhar. "You really have a knack for timing don't you Bob?" said Stella. "Bob! You're awake!" yelled Scampers. "Thanks big brother!" said the girls. "With him there, they will be fine." said Z. "Lets go." said Dawn.

They were gone as Bob said,"So where are they going? So what are you guys doing here? Did you see Sakura or Cyrus around here?". "Bob! Head is activated! We have no choice but to stop it from there!" yelled Stella. "What?! We can't leave without saving Myra." said Bob. "I know Bob. We are leaving everything to Ana and Rose." said Stella. "Good plan. You did good bring them here little buddy. I'm proud of you." said Bob. Scampers smiled.

Ebeixhar roared as the three looked at him. "Time for an Evolution!" yelled Ebeixhar. His body into a weird combo of him and Ted. "Holy?!" said Bob. "No way. Don't tell me.." said Scampers. "Did he take over April and Ted?!" said Stella. "The souls that I have taken can be used for Revolution and I get stronger with each new soul I collected. So how much will the reward be for catching those rats who are trying to escape?" said Ebeixhar.

Bob said,"Going to stop you there big guy. Ana and Rose aren't rats. They are girls.". Stella sighed as Ebeixhar yelled,"I know that idiot! I can tell the difference between humans and rats! I called them one in a metaphorically way!". "By the way, Dawn and Z aren't rats either in that way either." said Bob. "I know that!" yelled Ebeixhar. "To stop you two. Give me back April and Ted right now!" said Stella.

Ebexihar said,"Nah. I'm not really feeling it. My collection would be destroyed. And that would cost a lot!". "How about this freak?! I am going to hit you so hard to make you puke them out! You Rat Bastard! Feel my Power Thunder God Punch!" yelled Bob. "You're now confusing people for rats Bob." said Scampers. Ebeixhar smiled as his face turned into April. "Bob." said April. "April?!" said Stella. This is what you call a dick move.

Bob was shocked as Ebeixhar slammed Bob into the ground.  "Bob!" yelled Scampers. "Maybe I will go absorbed your soul!" yelled Ebeixhar. Bob dodged him as Bob said,"Stella. I need you to give me so backup here!". "Right! Gravity Decrease! X1,000,000!" yelled Stella. Bob floated in the air as he said,"So sweet!". He flew toward the demon as his face turned into Ted. "Bob. Stop this." said Ted. "I can't believe you." said Stella.

Bob yelled,"Sorry about this Ted! You picked the wrong choice demon! I got no problem at all for beating this one! Grand Thunder Dragon Power Punch!". He punched the demon with a lot of power behind it with electricity. "Moo!" said Ted. The demon was blasted back as Stella said,"I know that Bob need to punch something but it is so wrong.". "I can understand why but it is so evil. I guess Bob is a real demon." said Scampers. "You brat!" yelled Ebeixhar.

Bob said,"You know that so many people call me brat despite being older than them. It is pretty sad to say the least.". "I'll show you three my strongest soul I have!" yelled Ebeixhar. He glowed as Stella said,"It can't be that soul.". "What?! How do you have that soul?!" said Scampers who was shocked to see it. "Son of a bitch. Time for round two." said Bob whose fists crackled with lighting. Ana and Rose plus Z and Dawn were flying to the Abysmal Hollow with 36 minutes left.

Next time,
 Heroes deal with some of the Sixteen Deadly Demons.

Events/Battles:
Hex tells Bob about Underworld including Final being their true guild master and some other stuff causing Bob to be lost at what he is saying. Bob rushed toward Hex with his new sword as it destroy upon contact with the dark wizard.
Bob vs Hex.
After blocking all of Bob's attack, Hex tells that Bob will be making a choice that involving life and death. He disappears as time goes back to normal. Chaos sees him and he asks his other half about what just happened as Bob tells him that he has no idea. The two fuse back together as Bob runs off looking for Myra.
Bob runs into Zimsa. He knows that she is the one who make the guild blow up as Bob challenges her to a fight to her.
Bob vs Zimsa.
Bob decide to go find Myra after leaving Zimsa. She heads to the lab to get healed as she remembers the name Bob.
Allison talks with the guild about what happened so far as she gets taken by Zepoza telling the others to try and stop Head before it activates. Some of the major members of the guild jump into the hole going to destroy Underworld and save the others.
Sakura and Cyrus find Myra and Sakura hugs her sister. The three meet up with Zimsa who tells them that she is the one who made Norman blow up the guild hall using her curse. She tells them since not even one person was killed, a failure rest on her head and that she will kill Sakura for Norman messing up. Cyrus and Myra get mad at the demon,
Ebeixhar wonders why Head's location is different than what he expected for sure. He hears footsteps as he hides from Stella, Scampers, Ana, Rose, Dawn, and Z walking into the room,
Ebeixhar wonders why the guards didn't try to stop them as the girls and Scampers figure out that Head is unsealed and it needs to be activated on site.
Ana figures out that it will take 43 minutes until Head activates. Scampers go nuts as the female Chreax try and calm him down. The girls decide to go down there to stop Head but they are stopped by Sezoch which scares the girls.
Sezoch stands in their way as Ebeixhar joins him in stopping the girls plus Scampers. Stella summons Ted and April who let the others escape using April's wool.
Sezoch appears in front of the girls and he about to attack them only to be stopped by Danny. Stella thanks him as the skeleton figures out Danny why Danny is lost.
Danny vs Sezoch.
The girls noticed April's wool coming out of a hallway as Stella and Scampers are stopped by it as an April and Ebeixhar hybrid. He tries to grab Rose and Ana but before his hand can reach the girls, it is stopped by a giant lighting bolt from Bob.
Ana and Rose fly with Z and Dawn toward where the location of Head as Bob figures out why the girls are flying off while Ebeixhar gets angry. He later attacks them.
Bob, Stella, and Scampers vs Ebeixhar.
He later show the three his strongest soul as the three are noticeable shocked by this while the Yagami sisters plus Dawn and Z fly toward Head location with 36 minutes remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment