Monday, November 9, 2015

Soul Episode 42 The Power Emperor/Memories part 1 New Little Sister


A/N:Welcome to another arc. We have one to two more before we go back to school. I also wanted to say this now because I known for a fact that this is going to confuse a lot of you so let me say it now so I can hopefully help it out. At Star Valley High, the second term has the third years getting ready for college or something with their future. The second years go to the third year building and the next year first year are going to be seen on campus so expect to see Jessica more. Lets begin with Natsu at the beach with his siblings. The title may make no sense but I hope I can explain it through the arc. I hope. Bianca, Lana, and Laura won't have likes or dislikes because we really don't see them often compared to everyone else. Currently. it is August 14.

Natsu was walking with Elena and Molly holding his hands and Jason was getting a piggy back from his big brother. "So big brother, are you still my big brother?" said Jason. "Of course I am Jason. I'm not mad at you but I am furious at Reva." said Natsu. "Are you going to come to my school's play big brother?" said Elena. 'Yeah. She is the Fairy Princess." said Molly. "Of course I am Elena. Are you in the play Molly?" said Natsu.

Elena said,"She isn't because she was with her new friend Raku.". "Raku?" said Natsu. "He just came to our class and he is a really nice girl. His big sister is super awesome and she is really nice. I mean she bought us ice cream." said Molly. "Can I meet her big brother?" said Jason. "Sure thing. So do you guys like Phi?" said Natsu. "Yeah!" said the three. "That's good. So are you happy that we are here at the beach?" said Natsu.

The boy was invited to the beach by Bianca for work and he could invite his friends along with his siblings for reasons which Natsu later founded out was to use to bring in money at their beach cafe which means he is going to be either cooking or getting girls. "It is awesome. So big brother, did you invite big sister?" said Jason. "Yeah." said Natsu. "Do you like her?" said Elena. "Yeah but my love for her is different." said Natsu.

Molly said,"Is it like mom and dad?". "Not in the slightest. Their love is a lot different than mine and Rain. I hope I can tell her one day that I love her." said Natsu. Natsu saw Bianca, Lisa, Lana, and Laura waiting for him. "Hey Natsu!" said a voice. The three siblings moved away as Jessica attacked him. "Jessica?! What are you doing here?!" said Natsu. "I never see you any more. I mean I get to see you all of the time at school soon." said Jessica.

Laura said,"So what is she talking about Lisa?". "During the second term, the third years get ready for college. The second years move into the third year building for their classes and the third years from the middle schools come to the campus." said Lisa. "Which means that you get to see our little Natsu every day." said Lana. "Oh joy." said Natsu. Bianca made Jessica let him go as she said,"We have a new worker helping out today.'.

Natsu said,"Let me guess Jessica.". "Nope. I plan to seduce you from your girlfriend. I bought this one bikini which will blow your mind." said Jessica. She was gone as Molly said,"What is she doing to big brother? He is dating Rain right?". "Nice job Natsu. You finally asked her out." said Lisa who punched his shoulder. "Thanks. So what about Carly? You did invite her right?" said Natsu. "Yeah. I told her that Issac was coming so she said yes. I know that you bought the trio." said Lisa.

The three were playing with Lana and Laura as Natsu said,"It is a good thing too. They were worried about me leaving them.". "You did throw away your last name because your older sister lied to you in the first place. I am not angry with you Natsu but I bet from their young eyes, they thought they were leaving you like your step father did." said Lisa. "He didn't leave. He is busy with work. So who else did you invite?" said Natsu.

Lisa said,"I invite Carly, Cole, Alicia, Blaine, and Kana.". "Aren't everyone that you invited from your class excluding Blaine?" said Natsu. "Yep. Your memory is pretty amazing. So what about you? The three siblings of yours don't count to Bianca because they bring in a lot of customers. From the shop back in the city, they did get a lot of female customers. Jason actually brought the most customers in according to Bianca. What about you?" said Lisa.

Natsu said,"Well beside Issac, I invite Rain, Akane, Blair, Dante, and Lucy. They are all from my class.". "Yeah. So don't you have to wear that special uniform." said Lisa. "Do I really have to? I mean it showed everything." said Natsu. "Since when you have been bashful Natsu?" said Lisa. "I turned bashful after I saw my uniform for the beach. I don't think I would be able to marry then. It is quite embarrassing." said Natsu.

Jason saw the two teens talking as Laura said,"Are you alright Jason? You seem off to me.". "Does big brother like big sister Lisa?" said Jason. "Well. These two are just friends. Bianca teased them about it for a while but they are just friends. So what is Natsu's girlfriend like?" said Laura. Laura was watching Jason because Lana was with Elena and Molly who were currently changing. "She is super nice." said Jason.

Laura held Jason as she walked over to Lisa and Natsu. "So Natsu, is your girlfriend really nice? It sounds like Jason here likes her." said Laura. "She babysits him when I was helping my little sisters with their summer work. Rain is really nice and her body is amazing." said Natsu. "So we should get ready. Today is going to be a busy one." said Lisa. "I'm ready!" said Jason. "Okay. Lets get ready for the customers." said Laura. They went into the shop.

Carly was with Akane, Blair, Lucy, and Rain. "Wow. You look really cute Carly. You must really like Issac for some reason." sad Rain. Carly said,"Do you not like him or something?". "I do but he is a pervert." said Rain. "Isn't Natsu a pervert?" said Carly. "That is the rumor but he is a gentlemen. He is actually really nice but to be honest with you, he isn't my type." said Blair. "Really? I mean Natsu is a prime catch from what I heard from Karla." said Lucy.

Akane said,"So don't people know that Rain and Natsu are dating now?". "Yeah. According to Karla herself, they don't believe it." said Lucy. "Have you two kissed yet?" said Carly. "More times than I can count." said Rain. "I bet Issac had something to do with most of them." whispered Blair. 'Yeah. I think he is really hooked on this whole Sorcerers thing. He is hooked." whispered Akane. "What are you two whispering about?" said Lucy and Carly.

Rain said,"Nothing. So do you know anything about Alicia and Kana Carly? They are in your class. I don't want to impose anything on you.". "Well, I know that both of them have a boy that is close to them. Alicia likes Cole and Kana has Blaine." said Carly. "Does Cole show that he likes her at all? He is pretty cold to people." said Akane. "He tolerates me and Lisa. He actually said yes to coming here on this trip. Does that mean anything?" said Carly.

Blair said,"Maybe. You should go tell Lisa or Natsu that we will be out soon and able to help the cafe in anyway. You got with her Lucy. ". "Okay." said Lucy and Carly. She ran out of the dressing room as Akane said,"Maybe we should tell them about Natsu's special gift.". "How should we tell them? I mean you can't bring up through a normal conversation that you can switch bodies with the person that you kiss." said Rain.

Akane said,"True. You got a point there.". "We should ask Issac and Natsu about it. I mean those two are the spearheads of this right?" said Blair. "He did start the club after learning about it. I guess you could say that." said Rain. "We should probably get out there." said Akane. "Right." said Blair and Rain. The three left the dressing room only for a girl to be standing there. She had yellow hair and blue eyes. "So Rain is a sorcerer? Interesting." said the girl. She walked off.

Issac was looking at the watch that he was working with. "So what's with the watch?" said Dante who was sipping on his soda. The two were at the beach cafe and it was busy, "This here is for a project of mine. It will be pretty interesting." said Issac. "I see. So have you seen Lucy yet?" said Dante. "No. I haven't. Do you like her or something?" said Issac. "Maybe. I'm not sure." said Dante. "You're better than Natsu. He is so well." said Issac.

Dante saw Natsu flirting with girls wearing black and blue trunks. "I can see what you mean. So are Rain and him dating?" said Dante. "Yep. They're and they are so cute." said Issac. "I see. So what is the watch for? I mean you said that it was for a project." said Dante. "It will help with something that I can't say out loud." said Issac. "Ah. That makes sense to some degree." said Dante. Natsu walked over and he said,"So tired.".

He crashed on the table as Issac said,"Work draining you?". "Yeah. I was hoping to spend time with my siblings who think I abandoned them but my boss is dragging me ragged." said Natsu. "Does your shift end soon?" said Dante. "In one hour. So where are the girls?" said Natsu. "They are having fun because I bet Rain couldn't handled all of that flirting of yours." said Issac. "Yeah. I hate doing that to her but it is part of the job. I can't stop." said Natsu.

Dante said,"So is working at a maid cafe different than say working at host club? I mean you would be perfect for that.". "Yeah. I help bring in the female crowd since I'm a guy. The maids here can pull off a good guy though." said Natsu. "You make such a good girl though. I took a picture of you or as you call yourself Sora on Opposite Gender Day." said Issac. Dante saw Sora as he blushed. "Wow. I thought you would look like Reva as a girl." said Dante.

Natsu said,"I will be taking that as an insult. I don't like Reva. You guys should go have some fun. I mean this beach here is amazing. I have to get back to work but I will be done soon. I hope.". Natsu walked off as Dante said,"We should take his advice.". "Yeah. I can finish the watch later. I mean it isn't that important." said Issac. Issac placed the watch in his bag as the two walked toward the beach while Natsu went back to work.

Natsu saw that the girl from earlier was calling for him. He stood there as he said,"Is your name Kana Moore from Class A?". "Yes. I should have expect nothing less from the youngest member of one of the strongest group in the school aka the Executive Committee. So aren't you going to explain why I am here?" said Kana. "Lisa told me that you were coming here. So what do you want to order Kana? I don't have all day." said Natsu.

Kana said,"Harsh Natsu. I really want to have the Kiss your Butler and make him do something for you special.". Natsu said,"Fine. What do you wish for me to do?". She kisses him as she said,"I'll be seeing you again. So go diving for fish for lunch for us.". She walked off as Natsu thought,"This can't be. Why the hell does she has the same type of kiss as Jazz?". Kana walked off as Natsu got ready to go get some fish.

She thought to herself,"Very soon. You will be mine very soon Natsu Xasius. You're one of the most famous Soul at school so having you as my servant will make me even stronger. I do have the power to make you mine. It is still a little interesting. I got me an excellent catch. He is definitely filled with surprises. I'm going to be the next Student Council President and it won't be Akane, Issac, or Mike but me.".

Natsu stood in front of the ocean with a harpoon and goggles. "You actually going to do this?" said Rain. She stood there with her arms crossed as Natsu said,"I have to Rain. It is my job. Are you mad at me for kissing Kana?". "Extremely Natsu. I mean you are my boyfriend and she kissed you. I still don't get how she even got the power in the first place." said Rain. "Maybe there is someone like me except that he/she can move the powers around instead of coping them." said Natsu.

"It is a good theory. I will put that into the notebook because this right is really interesting. Have you kissed anyone since when? If you did, you will have to kiss them or kiss me to get rid of the charm. I wouldn't mind you kissing me plan." said Rain. Natsu said,"Nope. I would love to kiss you Rain but I want to test something. I better get going. Lunch is about to start and I really want fish.". He put on his goggles and he said,"Gills.".

Rain noticed that Natsu was growing gills on his neck and on his rib cage. He jumped into the water as she noticed that he was gone. "Wow. I wonder what type he is. He has Element traits along with others. I wonder if he could be like a new type of Soul." said Rain. She heard his phone ringing and she answered it. "Master. Are you at the beach?" said the voice. "Phi. Is that you?" said Rain. "Rain or Master's lover? What are you doing and where is master?" said Phi.

Rain said,"What's wrong?". "Is he is in the ocean?" said Phi. "He is. He is catching fish the way of the fisherman except he is using a harpoon." said Rain. "Get him out of there now. Master is in grave danger." said Phi. "Why? You know that he can handle himself in a fight right?" said Rain. "I know that but the thing in the water is dangerous I think." said Phi. "You think?" said Rain. "The thing in the water is an angel but it is removed from the heavens." said Phi.

Rain said,"Don't worry. He will be fine. So how is Zeta doing with bride training?". "She has trouble with the kimono because of the wings." said Phi. "Ah. Have fun." said Rain. "Please keep an eye on master for me. He has a knack for trouble." said Phi. "He sure does. I promise that Natsu won't have any scars." said Rain. Phi hanged up as Rain thought,"I hope.". She took his phone inside of the cafe as she went to her friends.

Natsu was currently looking for some fish since they were swimming away from the boy because of the harpoon. "Man. These fishes are really scared of me. Better get rid of this." said Natsu. He threw the harpoon into the wall which made the fish in the area took a sigh of relief. The boy then noticed a lot of blood as he said,"What the hell?". He swam toward the blood as he noticed a lot of dead fishes as he said,"Man, Riley would hate this.".

Natsu sensed something as he dodge an blade which cut a fish in half. Natsu thought,"Okay. What is down here?". He swam down there and he saw something that shocked him. It was girl who could be no older than Molly or Elena. She had lime green hair and purple eyes. Her clothing which was a cute white dress was soaked with water and blood. "What the?" said Natsu. He noticed the wings which were metal/organic as she said,"Who are you?".

Natsu helped her up as she said,"Are you a fish?". "Nope. I'm human. You are an angel right? So do you know why you are done here in the ocean?" said Natsu. "No. I can't remember anything. Are you my big brother?" said the angel. Natsu helped her up as he said,"Sure thing squirt. My name is Natsu and your name is?". "It is Havoc. Can I come with you?" said Havoc. "Sure. Lets get out of the ocean already." said Natsu.

He helped the girl out of the ocean before he sensed something. "What is it big bro?" said Havoc. "I'll protect you. I promise." said Natsu. Behind him was a shoal/school of great white sharks which smell the blood which came from Havoc's dress. Havoc noticed that her big brother's eyes slit themselves as he said,"Get the hell back!". Several lances appeared from his back as they stabbed the sharks in the center as Havoc said,"Big brother. You're just like me.".

Natsu said,"What are you talking about Havoc?". The two were back on land but Natsu had to make a new set of clothes for Havoc and also the fish into something edible. "You made weapons come out of your body. I did that to survive in the ocean." said Havoc. "I see. So how do you like this? I know this may not be your thing but since we are here at the beach having fun." said Natsu. Havoc saw that he was holding a white one piece.

She noticed the holes in the back as Natsu said,"I know that you're an angel so I made the clothing for angels. I have two other angels and thanks to my mom, I learned the craft of sewing.". "I like it! Can I try it on?" said Havoc. "Sure thing shrimp." said Natsu. She ran off as Natsu sat there. "Still, I wonder what she was even doing down there. I still can't believe it. She must have killed thousands of fish. If I ever met the person who created her, they're getting socked." thought Natsu.

Meanwhile, Akane was pacing. The group of Akane, Blair, Dante, Issac, Lucy, Molly, and Rain were waiting for Natsu to come back. Cole hates the beach so Carly and Lisa were trying to convince him to at least show up for a few minutes. Blaine was missing along with Kana. The maids were taking care of Elena and Jason. "So where is big brother?" said Molly. "He said that he was getting fish for lunch the old fashioned way right?" said Lucy.

Blair said,"That sounds like him.". "So should do you all big brother?" said Molly. "Yep. Natsu is my lover but I share him with Rain." said Issac. "Ignore him. We like him. He is well Natsu." said Dante who throwing a shruiken in the air. "I think I see him." said Akane. "Where?" said Rain. She pointed to the boy who was walking with a girl with weird metallic/organic wings and several dead sharks in a bag.

Natsu stood there as he said,"Hey guys. I'm back.". "How did you kill a shark Natsu?!" yelled Dante and Lucy. "Big brother used his..." said Havoc. He covered her mouth as he said,"I threw the harpoon and I caught them all. This is Havoc. I found her. She calls me big brother after I saved her life from a bear.". "Ah. I guess we are sisters now. My name is Molly." said Molly. "Hi." said Havoc. "She is going to be a real..." said Issac.

Blair said,"Don't even say it. So how are we going to eat this?". "The meat is already cooked. I made some fire earlier using my powers so always we need is some drinks which I'll go get. You're coming with me Issac." said Natsu. He dragged the vice president away as Havoc said,"So are you guys my big bro's friends?". "Yep. Rain is his girlfriend." said Akane. "Hi Havoc. I like your older brother and he does have flaws. He is the special someone." said Rain.

Issac said,"What?! Kana Moore is a witch like Jasmine?!". Natsu was holding several drinks and he said,"Yeah. She seems to have Jazz's power now.". "So do you think there is someone who can take a sorcerer's power and give it to someone?" said Issac. "Yeah and I have an idea on who it is. We know the person." said Natsu. "Akane?" said Issac. "No. Why do you even think that? Never mind that for right now. The person is Simon." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Really!? What is your reason?". "When we were at Dark Haven, I was looking through his phone before I called Emily. He was talking to someone known as the Monarch who is female from the voice mail. I know that Simon isn't doing this on purpose. He isn't that type of person. I know that from talking to him. He cared about the student of Star Valley." said Natsu. "So did you tell Rain this yet?" said Issac.

Natsu said,"I haven't.". "And she hasn't figure it out?!" said Issac. "Yeah. I guess the fact that we are actually dating is preventing her inner detective." said Natsu. "That's good. So do you know Blaine? I haven't even heard of the guy until today." said Issac. "I did. It comes with being the person in charge of the first year class. He went to Highland Middle just like you and Akane. Most people came from there." said Natsu.

Issac said,"He did?! He must have been in a different class than me, Akane, and Carly back then. I remember Kana though. She hated Akane. The feeling wasn't mutual.". "Yeah. Akane actually hating someone other than you is pretty rare to say the least." said Natsu. "Thanks. So I will take the drinks back to the others. They should have the meat ready by then." said Issac. He ran off with the drinks as Natsu said,"What is his deal?".

He turned around to see a girl changing. She has violet red hair and nacy blue eyes. She was putting on a violet bikini which made her body stick out. "Wow. You're hot." said Natsu. She looked at him and she held a basket. "Pervert!" yelled the girl. She threw at him and it hit him. He pretend to be out cold as she walked off with a huff. Natsu said,"Okay. She is hot. Is she a Soul?". He stood up and he said,"Whoever she is. I plan to find out later.".

Meanwhile at the resort where the gang was staying. Cole sat there with a boy. He had white hair and it was spiky and he had gray eyes. The two were playing chess. "So Cole, tell me why you hate Natsu so much?" said the boy. "I have my reasons Blaine. Are you happy with what Kana is doing? I mean she kissed Natsu." said Cole. Blaine said,"It doesn't bother me. I mean she isn't my property. I still can't believe that she is a sorcerer.".

Cole thought,"I don't get why Tiffany used Simon to switch both Jasmine and Diane's powers with Kana and Jane respectively.". The ice sorcerer noticed that his friends has playing sloppy. "Are you alright Blaine? You usually beat me by now." said Cole. "Yeah. I am fine. It isn't like I am worried about Kana falling for Natsu or anything." said Blaine. He nervously laughed as Cole said,"Yeah. I feel you.".

Blaine said,"So why is Carly bothering you in the first place?". "She is worried about me Blaine. I came on this trip. That should tell her that I can be social. I just like to be alone. She actually came to my house to ask me here with Lisa." said Cole. "And how did Alicia take that?" said Blaine. "Well, I think you'll get your answer soon." said Cole. The door opened and Blaine saw Alicia who wearing a maid uniform.

She had red hair which was in a ponytail and light orange eyes. "Do you wish anything of me master because I will do anything?" said Alicia. "No. Leave the tea and go." said Cole. She was gone as the ice Soul drank his tea. "So why don't you and Alicia hooked up already? I mean you and Akane won't work." said Blaine. "Don't remind me. I just want her to be happy but her not having her memory is pretty much pissing off." said Cole.

He froze his tea but Blaine didn't notice that. "Yeah. She was in a coma for most of the second year right?" said Blaine. "Yeah. I will get her memory back. I have a way to do it." said Cole. "Did you go to the Magic Potions Club for a potion?" said Blaine. "Yeah. This potion actually works. They tested it and I will get her memory back." said Cole. He held a light blue potion as Blaine said,"Whatever. It is my move.".

Meanwhile one more time, the girl from earlier was pissed off. "Man. That guy was such a pervert. I mean he was looking at me with those eyes of his." said the girl. She growled as she saw her little brother waiting for her. "Big sis! Guess what!" yelled the boy. "What is it Raku?" said the girl. 'I saw Molly." said Raku. "You mean your girlfriend?" said the girl. "No. She is here with her big brother. I heard that he is working at Le Devil with you." said Raku.

The girl saw Bianca running toward her. "Urara! I was looking for you. I mean you are helping out with the shop is pretty awesome." said Bianca. "So what did you need my big sister for?" said Raku who grabbed his sister's legs. "I wanted to introduce her to someone." said Bianca. The woman grab her hand as Urara was being dragged to the shop. She saw the pervert with Molly and Havoc and the two said,"It is you!". "Big sister/brother?" said Raku, Molly, and Havoc.

Lana said,"You two know each other?". "He peeped on me." said Urara. Molly and Havoc glared at him as the two said,"You have Rain big brother!". "I am sorry. I was talking with Issac and I turned around to see her changing. Listen, I am sorry for that." said Natsu. "It is fine. I forgive you for right now. My name is Urara Sunana and this runt here is my little brother Raku." said Urara. "My name is Natsu Xasius. These two are my little sisters." said Natsu.

Urara said,"Xasius? Your last name is Raiden right Molly?". "Yep! Big brother had it changed due to my older sister betraying him." said Molly. "Really?" said Havoc. "Yeah. It is a weird reason but it is mine." said Natsu. "I see. So why did you ask here Bianca?" said Urara. Bianca put handcuffs around them as she said,"You two are going to be a couple till closing.". "What?!" yelled the teens. "This is going to be fun right?" said Lana. "Right." said the three kids.

Next time,
Will Urara and Natsu survive each other company? How will Rain handle this? Will Akane get her memories back? Will Time Travel be in this at all? What is the latest power of Natsu being seen last time? This and more next time on Soul.     

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Kana Moore. 16 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Yellow. Blue. 5 foot 7. A. Leo. August 11. Power, being the best at everything, and controlling people. Anything relating to the past.
Havoc. 0 years old. Natsu’s guardian angel/little sister. Lime Green. Purple. 3 foot 9. O.  Cancer. July 16. Her master, love, and friends. Her master’s enemies and being betrayed.
Urara Kyoko Sunanda. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Violet Red. Navy Blue. 5 foot 7. A. Pisces. March 18. Cooking, sweets, shopping, her friends, her little brother, fashion, love, animals, nature, children, and everything else. Her friends getting hurt and her loved one getting hurt.
Blaine Sheppard. 15 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. White. Gray. 5 foot 9. A. Scorpio. October 30. Kana, fighting, and chess. English, studying, and math.
Alicia Reeves. 16 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Red. Light Orange. 5 foot 7. A. Cancer. July 18. Fire, light, Cole, fighting, friends, playing video games, and summer. Girls who hurt Cole, studying, winter, and the coldness.
Raku Fukuhara Sunanda. 7 years old. A First Grader. Violet Red. Navy Blue. 3 foot 9. O. Leo. July 25. His big sister, playing, sports, animals, cookies, sweets, and video games. Summer homework and carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment