Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 167 Underworld part 14 Family and Triumph


A/N:Welcome to one of the last three/four parts left of Part 3. I am not sure as right now if Part Three is going to end with Episode 159 or 160 as of right now. The point is that I will be halfway with the longest arc in terms of notes. The longest arc on here is the Grand Magic Games arc. I am really excited to see everyone in Fiore battle against Zeref except for Gildarts who to me is either not caring about the war or has no idea about it. Also I get to see Frosch which to me is freaking awesome. Lets begin with Zimsa about to kill Myra. 

The lab was wrecked as Lich said,"Why did you hate me too Zimsa?". "Because you're so annoying and a waste of space." said Cyrus. We mean no offense to Momo Asakura in the slightest but that laugh that I think she had to do is so annoying. I am sorry for making fun of her. "Ignoring that. She must have no control over her power any more." said Sakura. Myra tried to stand up but Zimsa rush toward her as she was silent. Zimsa grabbed her.

Myra said,"This power. There is no way that we could even win against because Bob is on a rampage right now.". She touched her back as she thought,"If I only could...". She tried to take her as she was thrown off. "I thought I won." thought Myra. "This is useless. Nothing you can except I order myself to rip you into sheds!" said Zimsa. She slashed Myra like crazy as she screamed. "Myra!" yelled the two aka Cyrus and Sakura.

Myra was being slashed as Sakura yelled,"Don't kill my big sis!". Lich grabbed her and she slam the girl's face into the ground. "You bitch." said Cyrus who tried to hit her. "Not fucking happening! Go on and watch as your sisters gets to torn to shreds bitch! So by the way, do you have any hotties in your guild?" said Lich. "You must have multiple personality disorder." said Cyrus. Myra fell over as she thought,"Norman... Sakura. I...".

Flashback to the year X777 when Myra was 12 years old. She along with Norman and Sakura since the parents died due to diseases. Outside of their house, an angry mob was there. "Get the hell out of here!" yelled a man. "Leave this village!" yelled an old man. "You dam demon possessed witch! You should leave!" yelled a woman. "How do you plan on sticking around in this village?!" yelled a very different sounding man.

Sakura was holding onto her big sister as she was completely covered herself in a black/purple cloak that she found. Norman stood by them as someone from outside of the house yelled,"You dam cursed family!". "As long as you're in the village, more disasters will keep on happening!" yelled a teen. A rock broke a nearby window and it conveniently hit Myra's head as she said,"Ow.". "Big sis! Are you okay?!" said Sakura. "I am sorry. This is my fault." said Myra. 

Norman said,"There is no way that this is your fault." . She moved some of the cloak away from her body as she said,"I really should have stayed away from the church in the first place.". The right side of her body looked demonic as she said,"This would be just a nasty nightmare which I want to wake up from.". "Get out of here demon!" yelled a man. "Leave!" yelled a woman. Sakura went to the window as Myra said,"Get back Sakura.". 

Sakura yelled at the top of her lungs,"But you're the one who expelled the demon from the church in the first place big sis! You fought against the demon for the village! This isn't what you deserve for a job well done! This is cruel! You only become by the demon because YOU fought it! No one here did but you did big sis! You didn't do anything wrong! You are the nicest person in the world and not at all a demon!". Myra was touched by her sisters kindness. 

The mob was still very angry as Myra said,"Sakura. Calm down and we should move on.". Norman was crying as Myra said,"Please don't cry.". The three left the village and they travel the world. After maybe a month, the trio were in front of the Heroes guild hall. "Look big sis! We made it!" said Sakura. "Is this really a wizard guild? And will they give us the time of day? I mean the other guild we went to hated us. Chaos Lords. I will never forget that name." said Myra. 

The three found the guild master which at the time was Ax. "You aren't possessed by any demon in the slightest sweetheart. That is Transform. It is one of the many forms of magic. You'll go back to normal eventually." said Ax. "That is awesome sis!" said Norman and Sakura. Myra weakly smiled as she said,"Yeah.". "You are welcome to stay here kids. We welcome anyone who needs a family get a family." said Ax. Myra said,"Sure.". "I never wanted this." thought Myra. 

A few weeks later, the Wood siblings have adjusted well to Heroes. Myra sat alone as Bob walked up to her. He got her attention with a drink as he said,"Here Myra. From me to you.". She grabbed it as she was silent. "So Myra, I have heard some stuff and I heard that you are pretty useful around here so have you adjust to our antics yet?" said Bob. She stood up and she walked away. "Wow. I guess she hasn't. I hope she starts to smile soon. It is rude." said Bob.

"Why are you wasting your time on her Bob? It is a waste of your time. She hasn't smiled or laughed once. A dam waste since she is cute." said Eric. "She is a kid Eric. She is just naturally sad due to half of her body looking demonic. Both of her siblings on the other hand have fit themselves in with the rest of us." said Wayne. Norman and Sakura were partying with Jade, Kurt, Nick, Tanya, Julie, and the younger ,under 20 years old, member of Heroes. 

Myra was walking through Mural. She stopped right in front of a mirror as she looked at the mirror without the cloak. The right side of her body look just like a demon with one wing and claws for  her nails. "Magic and demons. I didn't want this power to begin with." said Myra. She remember what the townspeople said about her and she started to cry. She wiped her tears away as she looked at the guild hall.

Myra thought," I am no longer human now. It is a good home for both Norman and Sakura. I should leave. Goodbye Norman and Sakura. I will miss you both.". She walked off but then she heard,"Big sister!". She turned around as Sakura said,"Check this out big sister!". "And I bet this will make you super happy big sister." said Norman. The two said in unison,"Transform!". Myra covered her eyes as her siblings glowed

She saw that Sakura look like a cat and human hybrid as she said,"Cat!" and Norman's left hand look like a bear paw. "Bear! Just my hand through." said Norman. "They taught us how to use magic! Isn't this cool big sis?!" said the two who smiled. "What?!" said Myra. Sakura said,"Master told us that it is the same magic as yours.". "I can only do my hands though but I know that I will get better." said Norman.

Myra was crying as Sakura said,"Don't cry big sis. You are always alone.". "We didn't want you to be alone anymore so we asked a really smart wizard to teach us this type of magic so you won't be alone ever again." said Norman. Myra couldn't stop crying as she said,"Why did you guys? You guys can't change back to normal.". Sakura hugged her older sister and she said while crying,"We're going to be together forever big sister and don't you forget it.".

Norman said"And our magic is just like yours now sis. We are not just the Woods Siblings but the Transform Siblings.". Sakura turned into a little pig as she said,"Oink! What?! I'm still learning big sis!". Norman's bear hand turned into a giraffe as he said,"Me too!". Myra smiled as she said,"Do you two think you can do work with magic like that?". "Yeah. You protected us with your power so it is our turn." said Norman. The three hugged as a certain person watched them.

Flashback to about 2 months ago, Myra was watching her siblings smiling as Bob said,"So Myra, do you ever regret meeting that demon?". He stood there as Myra said,"Not in the slightest. I was sure at first that I would be stick like that forever until a certain birdie told me that I can go back to normal. I need to know something.". "Okay shoot but not literally Myra. I mean hypothetically." said Bob. He sat on the banister as Myra said,"You taught them magic didn't you?".

Bob said,"Well, my secret is exposed. I know that you were planning to leave Heroes because of your demonic look and so did Norman and Sakura. They were practically asked me to teach them the same magic as you. I had no clue on how it work but I wasn't going to let a family be torn apart in front of me. The feeling that they felt is something I felt when I lost my parents. I know that they're back now but I still have that feeling. So I did something good.".

Myra said,"Thank you Bob. I owe you one but I think your girlfriend would kill me first.". "Yeah and I think X thinks the same way." said Bob. "What?" said Myra. "Oh nothing at all Myra. Listen, I' will explain to them once we get back." said Bob. He grabbed her hand as she said,"Where are we going Bob?". "I told Clint and Wanda that we were going on a job together. Come on have some fun." said Bob. "Sure." said Myra. The two left the guild hall.

Present. Myra thought."To think that I would even want to get rid of this power but I learn over time that it is a power that I will used to protect Norman, Sakura, and the rest of my family that I love with all of my heart!". She grabbed Zimsa's leg as she thought,"I will do like what I did with that demon. I will be taking its power and I hope that X doesn't find me too ugly.". Zimsa looked at her as she said after sighing,"Your power won't work on me.".

Myra yelled,"I'm not giving up bitch!". Sakura was trying to escape Lich's shoulder lock as she yelled with all of her heart,"Run big sis!". Cyrus who stood up tried to hit the demon with his ax/guitar and Lich said,"Not happening cutie!". She had him pinned down as Cyrus yelled,"Run!". Myra screamed as she thought,"Just one part!". Zimsa looked at her as she said,"This can't now be. Release me!". She made a shockwave which blasted Myra back.

Zimsa thought,"That feeling of exhaustion jut now. It felt like I was about to be taken by her. I? A proud Lucerna?!". She got ready to attack Myra as she thought."She is dangerous! I must kill her now before she does something!". "Myra/Big Sis!" yelled Cyrus and Sakura respectively. "I believe in my power and this power will protect the family that I love!" thought Myra. "Demon Eyes!" yelled Zimsa as her power grew.

Lich said while laughing,"Have fun watching your sister and friend fucking die in front of you! This is so dam funny!". "Disappear from my sight!" yelled Zimsa. She rushed toward Myra who said,"You said that your Domination is that you can send commands to anyone who has been under your control before right?". Zimsa was shocked as she thought,"That exhaustion I felt. Was it that? She used her power to take my Curse?!".

Myra said,"You know that messing with the Wood family and by extension Heroes was the dumbest mistake of your life. We're a family so I made a command of my own.". "That was useless! The only one who can control others is me! The Mistress of Domination Zimsa!" yelled Zimsa. "I can because I am a member of Heroes if not the strongest guild in Meca and also the strongest family in the whole dam world." said Myra.

She looked up as she said,'Norman. I order you to show her what it means to be a man and part of the family known as Heroes!". Norman came crashing down as he was in his ultimate transformation as he punches Zimsa. He yelled to the heavens,"This is hurting my sisters bitch! This is for making me destroy my home! This is for making me losing my one true home! And this is making me feel like I am not really a man!".

She was out cold as Norman stood there. "Big bro." said Sakura. Lich fainted as she said,"Zimsa was defeated by humans?". Cyrus hit her with his guitar as he said,"Hell yeah. You just got shown by the power of the Wood family!". He saw that Norman was crying as he hugged his two sisters who told him to stop. "I will protect my sister forever." said Norman. The sisters said,"We know big guy. We know.". Cyrus smiled as he thought,"One down, who knows how many to go.".

Elsewhere in the base. Zepoza said,"My baron, Emperor of Hell. The enemy is a lot stronger than we expect.". She was in front of the man who was sitting there without a care in the world as she said,"I have to tell you that Operation Head has failed and both Rech and Ebeixhar have fallen to them. The person who took down Head and Rech was a girl named Ana and Ebeixhar was defeated by a human by the name of Bob.".

Kazor said,"And Zimsa plus Hell Heart has fallen as well.". "No... At this point your baron, master must be..." said Zepoza. "Quiet. Your idea is something that Kazor can't do. We still lack the key part to bring back Master aka Curse Power. If we can't get rid of the Magic Power, Final coming back is a dream." said Kazor. "But Operation Face which was made for that has fallen to them. What do you suggest we do?" said Zepoza.

Kazor said while smiling (I think),"You don't see it do you? You need to look at the big picture here Zepoza. The situation that we are in is triviality or in layman's terms a trifle.". "A trifle? You can't be serious are you master?" said Zepoza. "Yes. It is. Kazor is the perfect tactician. In the grand scheme of things, Head being destroying is nothing more than a bump in the roar. Worry not. Soon, the magic in the world will die." said Kazor.

Zepoza said,"I don't understand Baron.". "Zepoza, who are we exactly?" said Kazor. "We're demons from the Books of Hex or Lucerna. We are made of Lucernas." said Zepoza. "And what is our goal in life?" said Kazor. "The revival of Master Final and the eventually return to the feet of Hex himself in that order." said Zepoza. "Humans are below insects to us." said Kazor. He smirked as several spikes appeared out of nowhere as they grabbed Zepoza.

She screamed as the spikes were quite sharp and piercing her skin."Baron Kazor. Why are you doing this to me?!" said Zepoza. "You idiot. You had a human here as your prisoner and you use her like a doll." said Kazor. "That was to get information about Head!" said Zepoza. Kazor made Zepoza feel more pain as Kazor said,"You have become quite found of them.".  "Never! I could never like!" said Zepoza.

She felt herself bleeding all over as she panted. "It pains Kazor to even think that any one of his lower demons are messing around the things lower than bugs. Thinks of this as a reward for doing this in the first place. This isn't your normal reward. You talked with the things and this is the pain that you have caused Kazor." said Kazor. "I understand now. Thanks for the lesson..", Before she could finish her sentence, Zepoza tighten the thorns as she screamed.

Kazor said,"Those foul humans. Althrough it doesn't matter in Kazor's plan, it makes me made that they have dirtied my garden so. Should I make use of Triumph to get rid of the pest Final?". Zepoza was quiet as Kazor said,"Sad. She is supposed to be the leader but she is no stronger to my thorns of pain. Kazor wonder if there is anyone who could handle them. That matters not as it is time to begin the cleansing.".

Somewhere else in Block, Stella was making herself a new outfit which means she was tying her the top which was destroyed around her chest as Bob threw Dion into the wall knocking him out as the Slayer said,"Man. This place is big and full of surprises.". "If I remember right, Danny was on this floor somewhere fighting." said Stella. "I feel Myra on this floor too. We just need to find her and then it is time for a good old fashioned Power Smackdown." said Bob.

The two heard in their head,"Everyone, testing one, two, three. Can you hear me?". They are talking using Issac's telepathy which is like normal talking. "Issac?" said Kurt who fighting a demon while Melody and Spike were fighting Karla. "Wow. That scared me to say the least." said Scampers. "We all can hear you Issac. Is something wrong?" said Allison. Nancy was focused in the fight not to care about that.

Issac sat there with Fred and Victor nearby as he said,"We have found Myra and she is a okay. We're with her right now.". "I'm fine you guys." said Myra. "Yeah and this place is wrecked to say the least you guys." said Victor. "What the hell is that though?" said Fred. He was looking at Lich as the Rock Star said,"A mistake. Norman and Sakura are here also.". "Hell yeah! Suck it Underworld." said Bob who cheered.

Stella took a breath of relief as she said,"Thank the gods. Hey Issac, can you make it so that everyone in the guild can hear me? This is pretty big.". "Right Stella. Just give me a sec... Okay. Everyone can hear you." said Issac. "Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z have stopped Head! They have stopped the enemies in their tracks!" said Stella. "We did it!" said an unnamed guild member. "You rock Ana!" said Alex who was happy. "They're the Angels after all." said an unnamed guild member

Bob said,"I hate to be a buzzkill. I'm happy for their achievement but ...". "Can the masters hear us too?" said Scampers. "Scampers? Sure. Wait a sec..." said Issac. Ax and Marie heard Scampers as he said,"Masters! We met up with Bruno's soul.". "What!?" said Ax. "What did he say?" said Marie who smiled. "Soul?" said Tessa. "What do you mean by that?" said Charlie. "He said that even with Head dead, Underworld isn't done. He told you two to "Release the Light.". said the cat.

Ax said,"Light?". The two figure out what it has and it is the guild's secret under the guild hall and its name is known as Luminous Future, "What is the meaning of this Scampers?!" yelled Ax. Marie was trying to figure out what her friend said as Issac said,"Please don't shout.". "We have no idea either gramps. I was with him and I got no clue." said Bob. Issac was silent as Sakura looked at him. "Are you okay?" said Sakura.

Issac started to scream loudly as he yelled,"Get out! Get the hell out of my head!". "Issac! Someone there check on him." said Fate. "Issac?! What's up man?" said Victor. "Victor. He is out cold." said Cyrus. The guild felt a sharp ringing in their ears as Kurt said,"What the hell? This noise is driving me insane!". "Issac!" yelled Allison. "Your guild name is Heroes isn't it? This is quite interesting to say the least." said Kazor.

Bob, Stella, Johnny, Allison, Kurt, and Scampers were shocked to hear an unfamiliar voice in their heads. "Someone has weaseled their way into Issac's head. He can't hear us." said Fred. "Who the hell are you?! And why are you here?!" yelled Norman. "Emperor of Hell Kazor. You don't have to even put the name to memory. You idiots aren't able to even see tomorrow so why should Kazor have say his name?" said Kazor.

Jade, Jordan, Ax, Marie, Nick, Julie, Cecil, Tricia, and Casey were lost at what he was saying as he raised two finger up. He move his hand to the right as he said,"Triumph.". The base suddenly turns into a monster as Percy said,"What?! The ground..". "Shit! The gravity field is gone?!" yelled Volt who was in the air. "We're going to fall!" said Rachel. "Grab something!" said Sunni. "Take care of the injured." said Althea.

Kurt noticed that he was trapped in some sticky substance as the room was covered in gooey like stuff as Sezoch appeared. "What the hell is that?!" said Kurt. The demon was silent as Kurt started to get absorbed as he said,"What the? My body's being sucked away by something!". "So the Emperor made his move. Interesting." said Sezoch. Bob and Stella noticed that the wall and ground were get trapped in the substance.

Stella said,"The walls are changing?". "This is one weird remodeling job to say the least. I better one of our friends has motion sickness right now." said Bob. The two were in the air as they said,"What the?". Stella was going into the other direction as she said,"What is going on?! I'm being sucked into whatever this is!". "Stella!" yelled Bob. "Bob!" yelled Stella. The two tried to grab each other's hands and when they did it, they being pulled apart.

Bob yelled,"Let me go bastard!". Lighting broke him out as he said,"Bring it on!". The goop tried to capture Bob but he blocked it using a lighting barrier. The barrier was broken as his entire body was in the substance as Bob yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Hera Restore!". Bob made a way stronger Gaia Heal as he was covered in a light. Kurt was being sucked into the floor as he screamed. "What is this?" said Allison who tried to break it.

Nancy yelled,"I won't let you leave me at all Allison!". Allison had a sword as she said,"You bitch... I hope you see...". Sakura and Myra hanged onto their brother as Norman said,"I can't get out of those goop!". "My body is sinking into the ground." said Cyrus. Scampers was getting absorbed as he said with tears,"Someone please help me,". Zepoza said,"Baron Kazor. If you keep going, our own will be ..." .

Kazor smiled as he said,"Decay.". Screaming from the Underworld members were heard from all sides as Kazor said,"Forfeit.". Both sides were being sucked in as Eric, Jaime, June, and Wayne were getting sucked it. "Damn you, Underworld! Give me back Allison back! She is mine to kill! And I'll kill you!" yelled Nancy. "God dam it!" yelled Johnny. "Destruction and Rebirth and Surrender and Hope. I wonder why this one is so foolish. This Block is a prison." said Kazor.

Block turned into a monster as Kazor said,"Everything inside of the Hell Prison is.". Johnny was in the wall as Sezoch looked at Kurt who was trying to break out. Nancy was in front of Allison as she was sad. Gray sat there as he said,"Just fleeting huh? What a boring curse.". "Yeah. I thought that it didn't have to be used." said Frost. Frost, Gary, Kazor, and Zepoza sensed something as Gray said,"I think I know this magic.".

Everyone was in the goop trapped as Kazor said,"So two manage to escape Triumph.". Stella popped out as she said,"Where am I? What happened?". Bob was there too but he was lying on the ground as that spell must have taken a lot out of him. "In terms of a percent, that was one in a trillion chance of surviving Triumph. What dumb luck. No,, Kazor thinks that being left to fend off the demons from hell is a far worst fortune." said Kazor.

Next time,
Bob and Stella vs all of Underworld?! A tearful goodbye. This and more next time on Power Guild Episode 158. 

Events/Battles:
Zimsa is out of control as she tries to kill Myra. She tries to take the power of the demon for herself but it fails in her face. An exhausted Cyrus and Sakura are forced to watch this by Lich who asks them if they have any hotties in their guild. Myra remember her past.
When she was 12 years old, she, Norman, and Sakura were orphans and they were hiding out in a house from an angry mob who was afraid due to Myra's latent magic gave her some of the demon's appearance. Sakura tries to make them stop but they don't listen to her as Myra tells them it is time to move on.
They travel around until they arrive at Heroes. Ax tells them that Myra isn't a monster but that is her magic. It is known as Transform which allows the user to transform themselves into several different things if the user puts their mind to it. They decide to join the guild.
A few weeks later, Myra is alone as Bob tries to talk with her but she ignores him. Wayne and Eric point out that her brother and sister are making good friends with the younger members of Heroes.
Myra decides that she isn't human anymore so she decide to leave Norman and Sakura behind so that they can live a happy life.
She is stopped by them who have a big surprise for them. Sakura turns into a human cat hybrid as the boy's left hand turns into a bear which shocks her.
They tell her that they learn the same magic as her so they can stay together forever and that they will protect each other forever.
She is seen interacting with the guild after that. She finds out that Bob taught both Norman and Sakura how to use magic because he didn't want them to be alone like he was with his parents being gone.
She tries to take the demon's power for herself and it works but before Myra can use it, Zimsa tries to kill her as Sakura can't do anything since both her and Cyrus are trapped by Lich.
Zimsa is about to kill her and Myra tells her that her Curse has been taken from her as Zimsa tells her that it was useless. She doesn't notice that Norman is coming crashing down on her in his strongest transformation. He beats her as Lich faints. The Wood siblings cheer as Cyrus is happy to see the family reunited.
Elsewhere, Zipoza appears in front of Kazor who tells her about their enemies being stronger than we thought. She tells him that Head failed and that Rech and Ebeixhar have failed. He tells her that Zimsa and Underworld Heart have failed as well.
Zipoza is shocked by this as she tells him that they need to revive Final but he says that he can't let that happen. They are still lacking the curse power to revive him and they need to get rid of the magic power. She is lost by this but he tells her that she isn't looking at the big picture here and tells them that this is nothing.
He tells her that he is the perfect tactician and soon the magic world will be gone soon. She tries to figure what he means by that and he asks her what they are. She tells him that they are the demons of Hex's book and they are made of Lucernas. Their name is Lucerna.
He asks her what his goal is and he tells her. He smirks as she trapped in spikes which are extremely painful by the way, She ask why he is doing and he tells her why. He later talks about the humans so he decide to use Triumph to get rid of them.
Stella makes a new outfit as Bob defeats Dion. The two heroes hear Issac talking to them as everyone can hear him in their heads. He tells them that he, Victor, and Fred are with Myra who is safe. Stella asks him to patch her to everyone as she tells them that Rose, Ana, Dawn, and Z have crushed Head and stop their plans.
The guild cheers for the girls as Scampers needs to tell Ax and Marie something. He tells them that they met up with Bruno's soul and the Chreax mentions something about releasing the Light causing the two to be shocked.
Ax yells as Issac tells him not to. Issac then started to scream loudly as the group around him start to worry. He is out cold as they all hear a loud noise going through their head. They heard Kazor's voice going through his head as he tells them that their time is up as he says Triumph.
The block started to change into a monster known as Hell Prison. Everyone gets trapped in some goop like substance as Bob tries to grab Stella's hand but fails. He was about to be swallowed by it and he casts a powerful spell causing a huge white light to go off covering him in it. Some of the henchmen get captured as well as some of the modified demons are angry that they don't have get their revenge.
The Heroes are trapped in the block which is now a monster as Gray laments for their death with Frost before everyone sense something. Kazor figure out that two people escaped Triumph. It turns out to be Bob and Stella as Kazor says that was a one in trillion chance and they are left to be devour by the demons of hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment