Friday, November 20, 2015

Soul Episode 43 The Power Emperor/Memories part 2 Amending friendships and Future Shenanigans


A/N:Welcome to a pretty long episode. I plan to have two episode ideas in one here because the next arc which is the last arc before the second term starts in Soul is long. I think twelve characters in this arc which is the amount in this arc. So Urara. She is a character that is a new love interest for Natsu because spoiler alert. I am going the Harem route on this series. I like the characters in this story too much to just pick one. Also the reason for why Jason can talk despite only being two is that he is a Soul which makes you smarter than a normal human. Most people or all people are either a Soul or have super powers so expect so weird stuff. Enjoy because I got nothing else so lets go back to Natsu and Urara who are handcuffed together.

Natsu and Urara were standing next to each other as Natsu said,"So Urara...?". "Don't talk Natsu. You are really making me feel short." said Urara. "That is what most people say." said Natsu. "So why are you working at a MAID's cafe in the first place?" said Urara. "Well, it is a long story Urara. Do you want to hear it?" said Natsu. "Sure Natsu. I bet those five want to hear it as well. I mean those five are looking at us" said Urara.

Natsu then saw his siblings aka Elena, Jason, Havoc, and Molly and Urara's sibling Raku was nearby them in a booth watching them as he said,"Sure.". The two teens sat in the same booth and since they were cuffed together, they had to sit next to each other. "So are you two dating now?" said Jason. He sat in his big bro's lap as Urara said,"I don't think that way of your big brother. I mean he is really tall for his age. I think your brother is nice though.".

Raku said,"What does pervert mean?". "Um. It means..." said Natsu. Urara whispered to him,"Think about this.". "I did." whispered Natsu. He said,"It means lovable rascal.". Urara sighed as Elena said with a confused look,"Then why does big sister Akane and Blair call him one?". "Um. Well, Issac is one." said Natsu. "That makes sense." said Havoc. "So how did you get hired at Le Devil in the first place big brother?" said Molly.

Natsu said,"When I was 11, I was looking for a job because I wasn't sure about both Reva and my dad making money and bring it back home. I was found by Bianca and she hired me. I learned how to be a butler and I have brought in a lot of money for the family so I missed on the middle school and it was sad.". "Really? So are you in high school?" said Urara. "Yeah and he is the smartest kid." said Elena and Molly. "Really? I can't believe it." said Urara.

Havoc said,"And he can also cook really good food.". "I guess you like the shark didn't you. It must have tasted good." said Natsu. The trio of girls nod as Jason sulked. "Don't worry Jason. I didn't get to eat either but I know that big sister will buy ice cream if we are really good." said Raku. "Raku. Don't go promises people ..." said Urara. Jason said,"You won't buy ice cream?". He was about to cry as the brother said,"You may want to say yes.".

Urara put her free hand on his head as she said,"Of course. I was just kidding. So you five should go play. We have work to do.". "Okay!" said the five. They ran off as Elena helped her little brother so he could catch up. "So do you work for your little brother too?" said Natsu. "Yeah. My parents are both busy with work. So do you go to Star Valley? I'm transferring there and I heard that you know Issac Lance." said Urara.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I'm in his class and I am the agent.". "Really? Is there anything that you can do? I mean to me, you sound like superman to me." said Urara. "I can't fall in love because I'm cursed. You may think that I am kidding but I'm not." said Natsu. "Prove it by the way." said Urara. Natsu thought to himself,"Okay. So how should I do this? I can't have her under the effect of the Allure power. How should I prove it? I know.".

He took off one of his gloves as Urara said,"Is that a birthmark?". "Yep. Had it since I was born and also." said Natsu. Urara saw that he had actually fangs as she said,"Are you a vampire? So why are you here at the beach? And how can you eat garlic?". "Yes. I just got lucky with having not a single weakness." said Natsu. "Oh. So do you think we should get back to work?" said Urara. "Um sure. I think that is a good idea." said Natsu.

Rain was reading a book. Issac stood there with a beach ball as he said,"So why is Rain in her angry mode?". He bounced the ball to Akane as she said,"I think it is because Natsu is handcuffed to that girl.". She bounced the ball to Blair who said,"That makes sense. I mean Natsu has a way to attracted girl and I'm just lucky that I only see him as a friend. He is a nice guy but I don't see him as a possible boyfriend.".

She bounced the ball to Issac who said,"We should probably tell Dante and Lucy everything. They're going to figure out eventually.". Rain held the ball in the air as she said,"Lucy is good friends with Karla who is a reporter.". "So? I don't think that is such a problem." said Issac. "For one in your life Issac. Shut up. We can't have everyone knowing because Natsu could be taken away from us if what happened on his birthday is to put into thought." said Blair.

Akane said,"You have a point there but I don't think that girl is a man stealer Rain.". "Yeah but all of you are pretty crafty in your ways to get a..." said Issac. He was launched into the ocean by the three girls as Rain said,"Are you sure about him being popular with girls?". "Yeah. He gets fan mail and I think Karen shreds them every day or Carly." said Akane. 'The girls in our school are a strange bunch don't you think?" said Blair.

Issac came out of the ocean with a fish in his hair as he said,"I hate all of you.". "So what is this? You have been working it on since we got here." said Rain. She held the watch as Issac said,"Ah. You are interested in the Transformation Watch.". "Transform Watch?" said Blair. "Yep. It'll allow the person who wears it currently to transform.into one of many different forms. Name a form and the watch can do it." said Issac.

Akane said,"Okay. Prove it Issac.". "Bring it on." said Issac. He put the watch on his right hand and the watch glowed as Issac said,"Transform!". The girls saw that Issac was now a beach ball. 'Oh. I forgot to tell you something. I put your watch on beach ball setting before I show you that I had the watch. Have fun." said Rain. She threw him directly into the ocean as Blair said,"Nice.". "So how is he going to get back?" said Akane.

"He will find a way. Lets go get something to eat." said Rain. The three walked off and a man stood there. He had black hair and blue eyes. He pulled out his phone as he said,"Dawn. Do you have him in your sights? We can't risk anything bad to the time stream.". 'Yes I do Donnie. Are you sure that this is the best plan to get rid of him?" said Dawn. "Yes. The Power Emperor is a threat to the future and I will not allow him to kill thousand." said Donnie.

Dawn said,"Okay. So he is staying in the building called Le Devil. I also sense...". "Good. Now I will bring you back a snow cone." said Donnie. "Really? That sounds awesome!" said Dawn. She hanged up as Donnie thought,"I know my girlfriend. I mean we have been dating for ten years and I wonder why she has been placing all sorts of marriage stuff ever since I caught the Power Emperor. I'll make you die Natsu Ryu Xasius or should I say Power Emperor who destroy the world.".

Natsu sat there outside of the girls bathroom. The two were done with their work and they were at the resort where the two Sunanada siblings were also staying thanks to Bianca. "So are you done yet? I thank the gods for this long ass chain." said Natsu. "Can't you be patient?" said Urara. "I would say something but I don't feel like fueling the fire." said Natsu. She walked out as Urara said,"So did you ask Bianca for the key?".

Natsu said,"I did. She told me that she hid it inside of the resort. She asked someone that we know to ask for the key to the heart.". "Really? Sometimes that women really need to act less of a child but an adult." said Urara. "Been saying that for years but I just got used to it. So how do you want to do this Urara?" said Natsu. "Well since I don't want to be handcuffed to you longer. Do you have any plan to get everyone here fast?" said Urara. Natsu smiled.

Urara was blindfolded and has earplugs in her ears as Natsu was in front of Akane and Rain. "So let me get this straight. You are going to kiss everyone using the Charm Power despite you having the power to make a way to cut the chain with ease." said Rain. "Yeah. It is the best plan because Urara is new to Star Valley." said Natsu. "You have a point there. Okay, I think I can help you and it doesn't involve you kissing anyone. You didn't right?" said Akane.

Natsu laughed nervously as Rain said,"Who did you kiss Natsu?". "Yeah. I kissed Issac. It was pretty dam passionate to say the least." said Natsu. "You do know that you have the Allure power on right now?" said Akane who looked at him. "Oh yeah. Good idea right?" said Natsu. "Sometimes. You can be a real idiot. We should get looking for him. You stay here." said Rain. The two girls were gone as Natsu looked at Urara and he sighed.

Rain was looking for Issac and he found the boy in the cafeteria cooking. Earlier, Issac came back to the island back to normal and he went to go calm down. "Issac?" said Rain. Issac looked at him and he said,"Um Rain, you don't mind if I make some food for your boyfriend.". "Um. I don't. So what do you see about him?" said Rain. "He is so tall, handsome, funny, and...." said Issac. He listed off good traits as Rain thought,"Better text Akane on Operation Issac.".

Akane got the message as she said,"Okay then Rain. I better go find Natsu now.". She was stopped by Dante and Lucy. "So what is up with Issac?" said Lucy. "Yeah. He acts like he is really in love with Natsu and more than usual." said Dante. "Well, Issac drank a lot of sea water so he is acting a little loopy." said Akane. "That makes sense." said Lucy. "Really?" said Dante. The girls shrugged as they said,"It is Issac.".

Dante said,"Still don't get it but okay. I may be a descent of the Ninja Clan but I think trying to make sense out of Issac is confusing me.". Akane sensed something as a solider wearing a white, blue, and red standing there as it mimed the word attack. Several copies appeared as Lucy said,"What's going on?". "I' have no dam clue." said Akane. "This is one weird day isn't it?!" said Dante. The army was hit with lighting and darkness.

Two teens stood there in front of Akane, Dante, and Lucy. The boy had dark blue hair and blue-green eyes and the girl had blond hair and green eyes. "Don't worry Akane, Dante, and Lucy. We'll explain everything after this. I promise or my name isn't Zuko Xasius!" said the boy. He rushed toward the army as he said,"Come to me Sword!". He made a sword appeared as he slashed through the army as Akane said,"That is one of Natsu's sword techniques.".

The girl said,"Yeah. He is Natsu's kid after all. My name is Hikari Yoshida. We actually have no time to explain due to dad being in danger.". "Huh?!" said Dante and Lucy. "Like Hikari said, we have no time to explain. Lets kick some but Star Valley style." said Akane. She made a giant fireball and it burned the army to ash. "Wow. I got to say that I'm impressed. Time for my Inferno Shruiken!" said Dante.

He made a giant shuriken completely out of fire and it completely burned the area which include the soldiers. "Wow. That is so cool!" said Zuko. His eyes sparkled as Lucy said,"What is with him?". "He loves fighting so he may ask you to a fight Dante." said Hikari. "Okay. Lets get finish off this army. I promise that all will be answered." said Akane. 'Sweet." said Dante. The boy used his ninja skills and fire to get rid of the army with the others.

After they finished, Lucy said,"So let me get this straight. The Crois never truly died in the war, some of the students at school are the reincarnated Sorcerers and Rain is one of them along with Kana so far, and you two are here from the future to protect Natsu from someone called Donnie Welch who is the Commander of the World Police.". "Pretty much. You're really strong Aunt..." said Zuko. Dante said,"So where you two the only ones?".

Hikari said,"Natsu's eldest and youngest daughter.". "So how many kids did Natsu have in the future anyway? I mean no offense Zuko but you look nothing like Natsu beside the height and hair going for you?" said Akane. "I know that. I got my hair from my dad but my eyes from my gramps. He is still alive in the future though. I can't saw how much but I know for a fact that my father takes time with all of them." said Zuko.

Dante said,"So what about Future Natsu?". "He is known as the Power Emperor in the future. He was hated by several people due to him making his own country, allowing polygamy, and other stuff that made the world go after for his head." said Hikari. "Yeah but he is so badass. I mean if you think this time Natsu is awesome imagine him in the future with the power of Astral on your side. You can win in anything that you try." said Zuko.

The three teens said,"Astral?". "To shorten the story for you, it is basically like a sixth sense that only Natsu can use. It gives him powers to similar to Psychokinesis, healing himself or others, overpower weaker enemies, sensing things, and other stuff like that." said Hikari. "Wow. Natsu is just full of so much stuff." said Lucy. "You can say that again. So we should go look for Natsu right? I mean he is in danger right?" said Dante.

Zuko was gone as Akane said,"Wow. He is the opposite of Natsu. I mean he does have his wild side but most of the time, he is pretty calm.". "Well, he really wants to meet him. I mean the only person who has seen dad for more than a day is his older sister. He has been on the run for ten years because of the incident." said Hikari. "Incident?" said the three. "Dad was wanted for killing the President in retaliation for killing one of his friends." said Hikari.

Cole walked into the courtyard with a cherry blossom tree and he saw Natsu with Urara. He hid in the bushes as he thought,"What is he doing with her? I thought he was dating the chairman's daughter. Is he cheating on her?!". "So let me get this straight. You're cursed and you can't have anyone touching you?" said Urara. "I know that sounds strange but it is the truth. So you get why I want to get rid of these dam handcuffs that Bianca put on us." said Natsu.

Cole thought,"Handcuffs? Bianca? Isn't Bianca Lisa's boss?". He remember seeing Lisa talking to her about a key and he thought,"Doesn't Kana have the key? Should I even help Natsu? What he did to me is unforgivable.". "So do you have any other secrets?" said Urara. "I can name you a thousand but the biggest one is that I had to erase a whole school's memories two years ago." said Natsu. "Wow. I don't think someone our age could do something like that." said Urara.

Natsu said,"Like I said earlier, I'm the son of the Underworld King with the blood of god so I had an immense power since I was little. I was trained to control and I think I've done a pretty good job so far but I had to mention a certain thing.". "What is it Natsu?" said Urara. "The Crois being still well alive." thought Cole. "Let me just say. I regret saying it because I had to erase my friends's memories including Akane." said Natsu.

Cole sat there as Natsu said,"Akane and I used to be really close and I bet Cole waited me for doing it because of his massive crush on her.". "Akane? Cole? Aren't they here at the resort?" said Urara. The boy said,"Correct. I got to be really good friends with Akane but Cole is so cold toward others which hasn't changed. I actually forgot about him at first but I remember about him later one. I wish I could go back to being friends.".

Cole thought,"Wait. I can't believe it. I thought Natsu was a bastard for putting Akane into a coma. I still can't believe that.". He saw Kana with both Alicia and Blaine. He noticed that he was holding the key as he thought,"Shit. She must have tried to kiss Natsu and since he can use Sorcerers powers by kissing them, she is under his control now.". He ran out of the bushes and the boy wondered why is he doing this in the first place.

Meanwhile, Rain was watching Ryan who is under the Allure Power making Natsu food. "So do you think he will like because he sure doesn't like your cooking?" said Ryan. Rain threw a frying pan at his head as he said,"I deserve that but isn't he amazing? I mean he is a troubled soul because of what he did to his friends back then.". "Back then?" said Rain. "He didn't tell you? I mean I thought that you two were like peanut butter and jelly." said Ryan.

Rain was quiet as Ryan said,"Don't worry. He didn't tell you because he doesn't love you Rain. It is just that a man needs to keep his secret.". "So can you tell me then?" said Rain. "Sorry Rain but Natsu trusted me to keep that secret. It is pretty personal for him so he will tell you once he is ready. So are you ready to try my snack for Natsu?" said Issac. Rain tried it and she said,"Can you teach me how to cook this?". "Sure." said Issac.

Blair was walking toward the cafeteria. She saw smoke as she ran in. She saw Issac on the floor in pain as she said,"What the?". Blair noticed that Rain was wearing an apron as she said,"I don't know what went wrong. I did the recipe just like Issac did.". "Could I see it Rain and your meal for the idiot aka Natsu?" said Blair. Issac got up as he said,"He isn't an idiot. He is the best guy on the planet and the biggest...".

He was blasted by a laser from Blair as she looked at the recipe while she examined Rain's food and she said,"So why did you put hot sauce along with garlic in here? You do know that your boyfriend is a vampire right? They hate garlic I think. The hot sauce, I just don't get it.". "It is for that extra spice in his life." said Rain. Issac got up and he said,"So we're in agreement.". "Yeah." said Blair. "Cooking class on the double." said the two.

The wall broke apart as the army that just or did attack Akane, Dante, and Lucy appeared. "So who are they?" said Blair. "They must be the resort's security." said Issac. "I don't think that they would hire security and why would they blow up the place that they are trying to protect walls? Answer me that Issac." said Rain. Issac was quiet as the army got ready to fire their gun. The bullets came out and they were destroyed by darkness and rocks.

Two females appeared from the shadows. They both had Dark Blue hair. One looked to be 10 years old and the other 25 years old. "Don't worry. We won't let our daddy's current lover be killed by the world police anytime soon." said the older one. "Um two questions. Who are you? And who are you talking about?" said Issac. "My name is Kyra Xasius and this is my little sister Ren Xasius." said Kyra aka the older one.

Rain said,"Wait. You just said Xasius right?". "That's right! We're both Natsu's daughter from the future." said Ren. "Wow." said Blair. Kyra pulled out a katana as she slashed in half a solider and the blood was magic. "They are not human so go nuts." said Kyra. "That is great. Passion Element!" said Issac who smiled. A giant elephant ran over the army as Rain said,"Will you explain why you two are here?".

Kyra and Ren said,"Yep!". "Good enough for me. Laser Storm!" said Blair. Several lasers flew out of little rocket ships as they destroyed several soldiers and they were smashed by Rain's gravity. They're gone as Issac said,"That was funny. So who are you guys?". "We come from the future to save Natsu aka our father from being killed in the future. He is known as the Power Emperor and the world hated him for many reasons." said Kyra.

Ren said,"Such as making his own country which allowed polygamy. I have no idea about what that means but it was bad according to my mom.". "So why was Natsu wanted?" said Rain. "Ren. Cover your ears." said Kyra. The girl covered her ears as Kyra said,"He was wanted by the World Police aka that army for killing the President of the United States for killing one of his friends. I can't saw who it was but dad went nuts.".

Blair said,"So did Natsu get caught?". "Yeah. It took ten years to do it. He is about to be executed in front of the world." said Kyra. "Let's go save him then!" said Issac. "We can't go into the future right Kyra?" said Rain. She nod as Issac said,"Question. Why can't we? I mean he needs to be saved from dying because he is amazing.". "Let me guess. He is under the Allure Sorcerer Power. Natsu solves that problem later on." said Kyra.

Blair said,"I would ask how you know that but you two are his kids. So did anyone else come with you guys?". "My little brother and little sister. They're probably meet up with your friends so we are going to fine dad right Ren?" said Kyra. Ren took her hands over her ears as she said,"Yeah! Let's go save Natsu!". She ran off as Rain and Blair said,"Wow. She is full of energy.". The four ran after her to save Natsu.

Meanwhile again. Expect that again. Havoc was playing with Elena, Jason, Molly, and Raku. "Why didn't big brother want me to cut his chain?" said Havoc. "Big brother didn't want you to do stuff for him." said Jason. "He already has a genie Havoc but she is very mean to him for some reason. I don't get why myself." said Elena. "Natsu is nice right Molly?" said Raku. "He is the best big brother and his friends are super nice." said Molly.

The door blew apart as a woman stood there. She had blond hair and green eyes. She was wearing the same uniform as the army did but she had more power than them. "Who are you?!" said Havoc. She was protecting the four as she said,"You're coming with me. We need you as bait to get Natsu to die by Donnie.". "Big brother?" said the trio. "I won't let you." said Havoc. She fired a black flame as it hit the woman.

She was burned in a second as Havoc said,"Run!". The four ran out of the room as the fire was gone as the woman stood there with burns. "You annoying angels! I only need one of them and I guess you just volunteered." said the woman. She made a giant ice ball as Havoc dodge it. The attack froze the room as the woman said,"Stay still!". She combined fire and ice as she fired it. The fiery snow ball went toward Havoc who said,"Apollo System.".

Phi's signature trick appeared as Havoc said,"I was made to be the best Angel and I will protect my big brother!". The ball was destroyed as the remains trapped Havoc in it. She screamed as the woman said,"You got trapped sucker.". Havoc was out as the woman said into her phone,"I got one Donnie. I think the army should get the others.". "Good work Dawn. Please report to the main stage where we will kill the Power Emperor." said Donnie on the other end.

Meanwhile (I hope for the last time.), Cole stood in front of his friends. "Are you alright man? You're showing emotion." said Blaine. "Is something wrong my snow prince?" said Alicia. "Kana. Give me that key." said Cole. Kana grip the key as she said,"No! Natsu is mine.". "What?! You like him? You were supposed to be mine." said Blaine. "You haven't made a move on her. Just saying." said Alicia as she was holding Cole's arm.

Cole made her let go as Natsu said,"What's going on?". He stood there with Urara as she whispered to him,"Are they your friends and do they know about that?". "Maybe to the first question. The other one is a no." whispered Natsu. "You bastard!" yelled Blaine. He tried to punch Natsu but it failed as the boy blocked it with his free hand. "So why did you attack me man? I mean I haven't even meet you before" said Natsu.

The six heard,"You kissed the Allure Sorcerer so her special effect is effecting her now.". The six saw Donnie and he said,"Hello Natsu. We met for the first time.". "Friend of yours Natsu?" said the five. "Why do you ask me?!" said Natsu. Donnie stood in front of them as he said,"I come from the future and I'm here to kill you in cold blood. To make this death extra good.". He snapped his fingers as the army appeared.

The others were held by them as Natsu yelled,"Everyone! Let them go now! They have nothing to do with this!". "Oh they do. You would kill the President of the Untied States if one of them even touch a little hair on their head." said Donnie. "Kana was it? Give us the key." said Urara. "Okay. This will help my Natsu Bear." said Kana. She freed the two as Rain thought,"Really hate Allure.". "Free the others." said Natsu.

Blaine said,"Why should we?". "Because they need our help or do you not see Carly and Lisa in there Blaine?" said Cole. The five were gone as Donnie said,"So do you know who I am?". "No clue but I don't care. You hurt my two most precious things and I will never forgive you that. Be prepare for a lot of pain." said Natsu. He rushed toward Donnie as the boy materialized Excalibur. Donnie made a sword out of his clothing as the two clashed blades.

Cole froze several of the army as Akane said,"Cole?". "We'll talk about this later Akane. We have a lot to talk about." said Cole. Akane was free as Alicia was made. "Why did she go after him? I mean we're both sorcerers." said Alicia. She was burning them as Blaine said,"Who cares?". He blasted the army down with his weapon which had rockets. The army was gone as the group went into a giant one watching Natsu fight Donnie.

Natsu dodge Donnie's punches and kicks as Natsu said,"Dragon Punch!". The punch knocked him back as Natsu took a deep breath. "Inferno Rage!" yelled Natsu. Two giant infernos appeare from the ground as Natsu kicked him into one of them. The man was burning and it was then frozen by Dawn in a second. Dawn, Natsu, and the group saw that the man was frozen inside of it. She made a really smooth move.

Donnie was shivering as Natsu, Rain, Issac, Kana, Urara, Akane, Cole, and Blaine stood there with Donnie, Dawn, and Kyra. The others were gone as Rain said,"So you knew Akane and Cole before coming to Star Valley?". "Kari told you about me erasing a school of their memories right? Well that school was Highland Middle School." said Natsu. He looked at Akane and he bowed as he said,"I am so sorry for putting you into a coma Akane!".

Akane said,"Natsu. The past is the past. So is there any way to get them back Cole? I mean you are a sorcerer right?". "Not that I know. I'm just a cog in the grand scheme of thing. So what are we going to do with them Kyra?" said Cole. "It is my father's choice in the matter. I think you getting rid of the Allure power on your friends is the first priority." said Kyra. The two were holding on Natsu's arms as Blaine and Rain were angry. "Good idea." said Akane.

Issac sulked as he said,"I loved you Natsu and this is what you do to me. I would hate to see what you would do to Rain because you are a heartless bastard!". "Is he?" said Blaine and Kana. "He is just faking it. So kiss Kana already Natsu." said Rain. "Yes Natsu. You being like this now won't change the future due to you killing the president of the United States." said Donnie. "He may do this but I know that nothing can hold Natsu down so your prison won't hold him." said Akane. 

Dawn said,"He has broken out prison before honey.". "I know that but I spend ten years searching after him! I mean we have been dating for how long?" said Donnie. "Ten long years and you haven't ask me to marry yet." said Dawn. "Huh? What did you say?" said Donnie. "I think I get it." said Rain who figured it out. "He isn't very bright on the emotion front." said Blaine and Cole. "Just like our good friend Issac." said Natsu.

Issac said,"Huh?". "Never mind that. So are you going back to the future?" said Urara. "No way. I am sure that Natsu is going to become the Power Emperor. So we are staying here to keep an eye on you Natsu and company! Good bye for now!" said Donnie. He and Dawn were gone as Kyra said,"I better go find the others. Do you think grandma will mind us?". "Nope. She won't mind Kyra. She loves any company." said Natsu.

She walked off as Kana said,"So are you going to get rid of this spell on me any time this century you freaking idiot?". Kana had her hair in twin tails and Blaine said,"Why do you have to kiss him?". "He was going to be my slave but he is so hot." said Kana. She covered her mouth as Blaine was mad due to him liking her. Cole said,"Just accept it Blaine. Natsu.". Natsu kissed her as Kana said,"Issac. So when were you going to tell me about this little secret weapon of yours?".

"He isn't a weapon. He is my friend first and then a weapon." said Issac. "Friend is such a strong word. So are you two rivals?" said Rain. "Yes. We three along with a fourth person are in the race for next Student Council President." said Kana. "Akane told me about it but I didn't expect more than one." said Natsu. Urara said,"Will I learn about this soon?". "Yeah. So we better get going Kana. We have to beat your friends and I think your power will help." said Blaine.

"You're right Blaine. Good luck Akane, Issac, and Natsu." said Kana. "Yeah. I hope we can still be friends." said Natsu. The two were gone as Urara said,"So this is a normal day for you guys.". "With Natsu, everything is something of an adventure. So are you joining the club Cole?" said Akane. "Sure Akane. I will try to be nicer to Carly and Lisa too. So who is up for dinner?" said Cole. "As long as it isn't..." said Issac. He was thrown into the bushes by Rain as they left him in there.

Next time,
A weird day at Star Valley High with a pervert who has complete control over the wind or air.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Donnie Welch. 48 years old. Commander of the World Police. Black. Blue. 6 foot 4. AB. Leo. August 15. Earth, Dawn, justice, order, and food. Destruction, chaos, and perverted magazines.
Zuko/Azula Xasius. 15 years old. Natsu’s Son/Daughter. Dark Blue. Blue-Green. 5 foot 10. O. Aries. April 6. Family, friends, his father, animals, fighting, girls, and videogames. Studying and his father’s enemies.
Hikari Yoshida. 14 years old. Blond. Green. 5 foot 6. B. Sagittarius. December 17. Future, cooking, shopping, fashion, and friends. The past.
Ren Xasius. 10 years old. Natsu’s Youngest Daughter. Dark Blue. Hidden under her hair, Gold and Blue. 5 foot 7. A. Sagittarius. November 29. Family, friends, her father, weapons, swimming, and cute things. Her father’s enemies, veggies, and math.
Kyra Xasius. 25 years old.  Natsu’s Oldest Daughter. Dark Blue. Purple. 5 foot 10. Virgo. O. September 17. Family, friends, her father, shopping, sweets, cooking, and swordsmanship. Her father’s enemies and history.
Dawn Martin. 47 years old. Vice Commander of the World Police. Blond. Green. 5 foot 11. A. Aries. April 9. Earth, Donnie, marriage, justice, order, and cooking. Chaos, Donnie’s denseness, and horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment