Friday, November 27, 2015

Power Guild Episode 174 Underworld part 21 Raymond Memories


A/N: To be honest with you all, Chapter 463 felt plain. I did like seeing Natsu's new Roar which looks so awesome and the anime version is going to be awesome to saying the least. I think a new ship was born as well or I haven't noticed it before and I mainly mean the latter. Gray and Natsu or Grasu/Natay. I am bad at naming couples to say the least. So are we going to have to wait three weeks for the brother fight because I really want to see the other members of the Spriggan twelve in action before that.

I want to see August fight the Wizard Saints because it sounds awesome. Let's begin with family issues due to the fact there is family issues in every arc I think. It is the majority of them for sure. I think this arc will have the same amount of episodes of the Anime but I could be dead wrong so lets just wait and see for sure. I swear that the next title won't have the word Raymond in it.

Kurt stood there as he was panting. "Finish us Kurt." said Francine. "Hell no! You two are our dam parents!? Why the hell are you here?!" yelled Kurt. He broke some rubble and his fist was bleeding from it. "We should tell them the truth." said Gray. "Yeah. You should do it before Kurt gets more injured. He is your son after all." said Francine. Danny sat on some rubble as Gray said,"I want you to kill us kids.".

The brothers said,"Huh?!". "We were your parents but we are neither humans or demons now." said Francine. "We are corpses. For 18 years now, we have been dead for a really long time. It sucks but it is the truth." said Gray. The two were shocked. Sezoch said,"Lies will be destroyed by the truth of the outcome and it shall be clear to all.". "A corpse?! Kurt's parents are corpses!? That is just so..." said Melody.

Sezoch said with a smile (I really think),"My divination become karma itself.". "What are you?" said Melody. Francine said,"A necromancer. It can control the dead. Sezoch is pretty much the reason that we are here to begin with.". "We were collected by the reaper to be a part of the experiment." said Gray who looked up to the sky. "Experiment?" said Danny. "You mean like those things that those smart people do?" said Kurt.

Francine said,"Yes. Its purpose was to make corpses make into the person like they were alive and we're among several but we were the ones that lived the longest or existed.". "We did it for revenge because of those demons who killed my family. I guess we were all doing that. Kurt, you were living your life with Heroes, Danny was living for us, and we were hunting down demons while in Underworld. We are sorry for Sunshine Village." said Gray.

Kurt said,"I don't know if they will forgive you mom and dad. I mean you did killed one of my best friend inner dragon's big bro.". "Bob is quite the wizard." said Francine. "He figure us out with a look at us and we didn't plan to kill him and the cat." said Gray. "That is nice you guys but why are or were in this guild to begin with? I really want to know" said Danny. Francine said,"Over time. We were destroying Underworld from the inside.".

Gray said,"But then we learned about you two being alive. Danny was first since he was part of the Bael Alliance. He did kill people for Hex.". "Don't remind me." said Danny. "We have always done things that we regret." said Francine. "Kurt. We saw your match against Leon, Chad and Steve with Bob by your side, and all of the shit during the games. We realized something then. We killed countless of demons for revenge and it was for not." said Gray.

Kurt said,"That is why you were so hell bent of dying.". "We're always dead. We were going to kill ourselves but we learned about Hurricaner hurting Heroes so we knew that you were going to kill us in due time." said Gray. "Mom. Why?" said Danny. "We leave everything to Kurt here and now. It is the truth Danny but your brother is a stronger wizard that you." said Francine. "I know that for sure by the way." said Danny.    

Gray said,"Do it Kurt. We leave you everything to you.". "Screw that! Nothing is going to change if you die! Althea can find a way to save you for sure! I don't want to lose you two." said Kurt. "You know why we did all of that right?" said Francine. "I know mom." said Kurt. "It is okay Kurt. You don't need to worry any longer. We said some fucked up stuff to the two of you and I feel like a terrible parent for leaving you two with those words." said Gray.

Kurt thought,"They wanted me to defeat my inner demons.". "Kurt." said Danny. "You two should just forget about us. We died a long time ago." said Francine. "And you two are our pride and joy. We saw that the two of you have become better wizards than us so just kill us." said Gray. "You two are still our..." said Kurt. "No. There is no parent who would hit their children and or hurt their children like we did to you." said Francine.

Gray said,"Parents like that make me sick.". "You.." said Danny. "Stop. Just end us now Kurt." said Francine. "I won't! You two may have said some stuff but the both of you are still my parents! Why the hell did you forget that?! I never forgot about you two even though I had Heroes! I will not kill you two!" yelled Kurt. "Kurt. Do it for them." said Danny. Kurt was silent as he said,"Danny. Make me a sword.".

Kurt held the ice sword which looked sharp. "Time to do the deed." said Kurt. He walked toward the two as he was going slow. "Hurry." said Francine. Kurt was silent and he thought,"Should I do this at all? They are my parents.". "Kurt. Please! Show us no mercy! We killed council members for Head and I hurt your new family! I am your enemy so end me!" said Gray. "I see. It is clear to me now and I have no regret." said Kurt.

Kurt held the sword above them as he yelled,"You two may be my family! You are hurting my guild or my family now! We have protected the family of Heroes for decades! Prepare to die!". "You are a good man Kurt." said Francine. "I can't." said Kurt. He was crying his eyes out as he yelled to them,"I won't! Dam it!". He went on his knees as the sword fell down next to him. He was crying as Kurt said through the tears,"Fuck. Why can't I?".

Gray said,"You're human.". The two along with Danny walked over to Kurt as they hugged him. "It has been a long time but you can finally cry. You have been holding in this for over ten years. Color me impressed." said Danny. "You made friends right? They will take good care of you I know for sure." said Francine. "Our bodies aren't going to..." said Gray. "I know dad. Let me just hug you two for a little longer okay." said Kurt.

He was crying as Danny said,"Little bro.". "You have both become fine men." said Frost. "You are our pride and joy so live on for us." said Gray. Melody was fighting Sezoch as she heard in her head as she dodged his attack,"Hey little lady. Do you hear me?". "Who is this?" said Melody. "Francine and Gray Raymond. So are you dating my little boy?" said Francine. Melody blushed crimson as the Slayers were lost. They were focused into their fight.

"Not yet. Your son is pretty dense." said Melody. "I guessed that he would be like that after he had trouble with understand the most obvious romance movie. Listen to us, we don't have anytime left but defeating Sezoch aka skull head. He is the weakest of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. Defeating him will free the chairman who died to stop Head where they're 5000 of them." said Gray. Melody was quiet as she said,"5,000?".

Francine said,"Yes.". "So if I defeat him..". "Yeah. We know but you are the only one who can do it right now. Your friends are fighting and they can't let up any time soon. Don't do this for the world but it would be good if you did think about that. Do it for your love Kurt." said Gray. Melody was lost on what to do as the boys nearby her were fighting. "Power Dragon Thunder Punch!" yelled Bob who punched Hurricaner.

The demon looked at him as Bob said,"The hell?". "Crash." said Hurricaner. Bob went back but he was going through the ground. "This guy is pretty strong." said Bob. "Humans like that actually are real." said Hiusam. "Sharky here is stronger than steel." said Johnny. "And she is stronger than most people." said Python. "Poison." said Miza. "You three are strong. It is nice to fight someone who is actually giving me a challenge. Grunts don't do the job justice right?" said Bob.

Stella said,"They're having trouble. Melody must be..". Melody was hit with Sezoch's attack as she said in her head,"Mother and Father! Can you hear me?". She blasted Sezoch but it went through him as she thought,"I can't hear them anymore. I don't have a choice anymore. Is this really good for Kurt though. They're going to die eventually. What should I do? This is bad for everyone to say the very least.". Sezoch was getting ready to fight her and show her no mercy.

Meanwhile with the Chreax four plus the girls. "That was so the sound of an explosion to me. That was our guys for sure." said Larry. "Steve." said Lucky. "Everyone is fighting right now Lucky." said Scampers. 'We should hurry up then." said Spike. "Right. So where are we going now?" said Lora who look at the mushroom. "Shut up! I may be a mushroom right but my name is Ebeixhar. I won't tell you anything without a price." said Ebeixhar.

Nancy grabbed him as she said,"I can't talk it anyone of this. If you say anything that makes me, you are going to be in so much pain.". "Brutal sis." said Athena. "Allright. I will show you the way and it is to your right." said Ebeixhar. "But there is a wall to our right." said Lucky and Scampers. "Oh. I'm wrong. Odd. It could be to the left or back to the right. My memories is a little fuzzy." said Ebeixhar who smiled.

Allison held a sword to his head as he said,"Straight to your left.". The group was walking as Larry said,"I think our friend is trying to kill time.". "Lucky thinks so too." said Lucky. "Are you going to be okay Nancy?" said Allison. "Yeah. I'm fine. Just tired is all. I can keep going." said Nancy. "We can carry you if you really need to lady." said Larry. "Lucky can carry you." said Lucky. "Oh. We could fly there using our magic right?" said Scampers.

Athena said,"It will save us time Scampers but we need to know the way first.". "Hey Spike. Did you notice that Allison has been gaining a couple of pounds?" said Scampers. "She has but is now truly the time to..." said Spike. Allison glared at them as she said,"I thought I heard something but that is my imagination right?!". "It was..." said the two. The group was in front of a dead end as Larry said with a sigh,"Yep. A dead end.". Nancy was sitting nearby.

Lucky said,"Yep. Dead end.". Ebeixhar was on the floor as Allison said,"Listen to me. If you wast any more time, I will feed you to Spike.". "Why me?" said Spike. "Not my fault. This place is destroy and I am the only one who knows where the control is now. Just me." said Ebeixhar. He was held in the air by Lora as he said,"How much is that worth?". "Annoying shroom." said Athena. "Yep. He is a dead man or fungi." said Scampers.

Allison held her sword as she said,"There are limits to my patients.". 'I get it. I will show you the way there." said Ebeixhar. "That is a lie." said Lora. "We should just kill him now." said Nancy. "After he shows us the way right?" said Allison. "I am in heaven right because all of you lovely ladies fighting over ..." said Ebeixhar. The four girls were torturing him as Larry said,"This is what you call an idiot kids.". "Yep." said, Lucky, Scampers, and Spike.

Sexoch threw his magic at Melody as he said,"Those two were going to betray us. It was pretty dam obvious. The reason that they learned magic to defeat us to get revenge on us. Plain and simple to say the least. Their anger and burning desire kept those two alive the longest. Humans are just playthings and it is truly wonderful to watch you all suffer. Gray learned Passion Devil magic because he was the Ice Slayer but he gave to his wife when I brought them back.".

Melody said,"You bastard.". "Oh. I am really hurt. My dead heart is in pain. Family, two living and two dead will be fighting to the death. The story shall be their story which cause me to create some better puppets." said Sezoch. "Humans aren't your playthings!" yelled Melody. "Oh. They are known as tools for research and they are wonderful." said Sezoch. "Humans don't exist to be your dam tools idiot!" yelled Melody.

She blasted him but he made his body dodge the attack. "No matter how much you try to actually hit me. I'll kill you and then use your corpse to slaughter your family. It will be amazing." said Sezoch who was above her. "No way! I won't let you!" yelled Melody. Sezoch grabbed her using his magic as he said,"Kill me then. Without me, Gray and Frost will die.". Melody tried to escape as the four Heroes said,"Melody!".

The Slayers were knocked back by the demons as Stella went toward him. She was slammed into the ground by some zombies as she said,"What the?". "Stella! Let her go you bastards!" yelled Bob who kicked Hurricaner directly in the stomach. "This is the city of the dead humans and it called Sezoch's playground. It is like an depository for him." said Hiusam. The three demons moved the Slayers into one area as they blasted them.

Melody was trying to escape Sezoch as he said,"Are you scared? You want to kill me so you can help your beloved by killing his parents. So do it or are you a chicken?". "I can't. I won't kill Kurt's parents for him." said Melody. "Such is human nature, Such is the nature of human." said Seozch. "Let her go you bony bastard!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward them but Hurricaner trapped Bob in the ground and then blasted with a lot of wind and fire.

Sezoch said as his body was swallowing Melody,"Emotions are but obstacles of reasons.Things made of unsightly bundle of egos.". She was gone as Python said,"You son of bitch.". Stella was shocked to see that as a zombie held a sword against her neck. "Hands off her you bastard!" said Bob. He kicked Sezoch as he said,"You are nothing than rage. I truly feel bad for your love.". "Metal Roar!" yelled Johnny.

The roar went right through Sezoch as Seozch said,"Try as you must but you will end up just like the girl who loved the son of Gray and Frost.". "Dam it." said Bob. "They're going to pay for this." said Johnny. The three demons noticed something as Miza said,"Seozch.". The skeleton looked down to see his body going nuts. "This..." said Sezoch. "You'll not hurt my family any longer." said Melody's voice.

Python said,"Don't tell me. She is ....". "Inside of his body." said Johnny. "Well, he truly got inside of someone even though she wanted to be inside someone else." said Bob. "Huh?" said the other two. "I will tell you later. Let's watch the magic." said Bob. Sezoch's body was going nuts as Melody said,"I know for a fact that the bond between humans will never be severed.". "So is her body water now or emotion?" said Python.

Johnny said,"I'm going to say yes.". "Which one?" said Python. "You decide." said Johnny. Bob was fighting the zombies when he tried to save Stella from them during all of this. "I let my guard down to this bitch! I can't believe that there is a human who could ever defeated me!" said Sezoch. "Kurt's feeling, Kurt's mom's feeling, Kurt's father's feeling, and Danny's feeling. They will reach each other for sure!" said Melody's voice.

Sezoch exploded as Melody appeared. "Even if the emotion change the form, the feeling will remain in the heart! That is Love!" yelled Melody. The skeleton was dead as the zombies were gone freeing Stella from them. "Nice." said the three Slayers. Hurricaner was shocked as the shark demon said,"It is impossible. Sezoch was defeated.". "These humans are such interesting." said Miza. "Kurt. Forgive me!" thought Melody. She repeated that a lot.

Melody heard in her head,"Good work kid.". "We thank you." said Francine. "Mother and father. Are you mad at me?" said Melody in her head. "Nah. We are good. Thanks for taking down that bony son of  a gun." said Gray. "We also have Head being destroyed and our souls are truly at piece now. We are not in purgatory." said Francine. "I am.." said Melody. "Don't say a word. Take good care of Kurt and you will get through his dense mind" said Gray. "I will." said Melody.

Kurt stood there as Danny said,"Are you going to be alright?". "Yeah. I finally cried after a long time and the last time that I cried like this was when I got Jo back." said Kurt. The parents were walking past them and they were holding hands. "Danny. Can you go back home to fix the grave site?" said Kurt. "Yeah. I got you man. Are you going to be fine?" said Danny. "Yeah. I got my family by my side so you have no need to worry." said Kurt.

Danny was gone as Kurt heard,"I leave everything to you Kurt.". Kurt said,"The reason that you learn Passion Devil Magic because Final is a demon. This power of my mother and father will avenge your death and others who died by them.". He crackled his knuckles as a weird tattoo appeared on his right arm. It had the symbol of his new magic which was a frozen demon. Kurt said,"Demon hunting time as the new Passion Devil Wizard along with the Ice Passion Slayer.". He walked off.

Next time,
With Sezoch dead, is Head destroyed? Will Heroes win or will the Demons put something out of their magic hats. Note. They don't have magic hats.

Events/Battles:
Kurt knows that they were lying to them as Gray tells him that he is right and he wants Kurt to kill them. Kurt demands an explanation from them.
They tell the two that they are their parents but not any more, they want either one of their children to kill them, and they are not longer human, demon, but a corpse. The two brothers are shocked.
Sezoch decide to tell Melody the truth about Gray and Frost being dead. He tells her everything while both Kurt and Danny hear it from their mouths.
Sezoch is a necromancer and his curse can control the dead and they were collected by him to be used in experiment. The experiment was to determine just how close one could make the existence of a corpse resemble its former life. They were two out of an hundred corpses to have lived this long or most accurately, have existed.
Gray tells his sons that the reason for them staying alive for this long for revenge to get revenge for their children. They tell the boys that they are the reason for them to stay alive for this long. While, they were in Underworld, they killed demons whenever they came into contact with them. They ask for forgiveness for what they did to Sunshine Village.
They later learned that Kurt and Danny were alive. They learned about Danny through the Bael Alliance and Kurt during the grand magic games. They realized that their hands are too stained with the blood of demons and they can't fight any longer for their sake.
Danny asks why they want to dye so badly as Francine answer her son's question. The dead asks Kurt to keep the Raymond family alive as Kurt can't believe this but he soon realize what his parents did to him. The adults tell their children that they are proud of both of them and to have no regrets on killing them. Kurt can't do it as he tells them that they are still his parents.
Kurt finally listen to him after some convincing as Danny makes his little brother a sword so he can kill their parents. Kurt walks toward them slowly as he is scared of doing this in the first place. Gray and Francine tell him why he should kill them. Kurt gets toward his parents as he tells them that even though they are family but right now, they are an enemy of Heroes.
Kurt says he can't do it as he drops to his knees dropping the sword crying his eyes out. The parents and Danny walk over to Kurt and they have a family hug. Gray tells Kurt that their bodies won't last for that much longer but Kurt ask him to just stay there for a little while longer. Kurt cried into his parents as they are both proud of him and Danny become fine men. Those two are their pride and joy.
Melody is fighting Sezoch when the parents contact Melody through telepathy. He tells her that her opponent isn't that strong but he is important to the plan of Head. He is currently controlling the dead chairman to activate all 5,000 heads at the same time but if she can defeat him. Head is done.
Melody tells him that if she does this, both of them will die.
Python, Johnny, and Bob are fighting hard against their opponents who are really strong as the demons noticed their strength as well. Stella looks over to see Melody struggling against Sezoch who wonders if defeating Sezoch is the best thing for Kurt and Danny.
Ebeixhar tries to buy more time but it doesn't work thanks to Nancy torturing him. The group keeps walking while talking. Lucky and Larry offer to carry Nancy for them if Allison and Athena get tired. Scampers makes a joke about Allison's weight as Spike agrees with him. Allison gets mad at the two scaring them.
They run into a dead end as Allison threaten Ebeixhar by trying to feed him to Spike who is lost by what she said. The girls threaten his life as the mushroom is happy to be around such beautiful ladies only to be in more danger with them. 
Sezoch tells Melody that they were will fully aware that Gray and Francine or Frost were working against them since the very beginning. He tells her that the reason he went through all of that work to learn Passion Devil magic. He was originally the Ice Slayer but he gave that ability to his wife when Sezoch revived then .
This benefited them. They realized that their desire for revenge are what allows him to extend his life for so long. He finds it truly fascinating making these two such wonderful puppets. Melody finds the demon truly disgusting because he thinks of humans as tools and a mean to an end. Melody attacks him hoping to kill him but he doesn't believe that she can.
He holds her as the Slayers fighting are worried about her before getting reminded about their opponents who remind them with force.  Stella tries to get up to help her out but she gets pushed back to the ground by a zombie as the three slayers lose footing in their fights looking over to Stella. Hiusam tells them that this place is an depository for Sezoch.
Melody tries to escape from Sezoch so that she can kill Gray and Francine and she can sever the bond between father, mother, and their children.
Melody realize that she can't do it. Sezoch tells them that this is the true nature of humans and it is their great weakness. He then tells her that emotions are something as a limit to reason and he kills her causing humans unsightly bundles of ego.
The four humans are shocked by her death and the Slayers get furious. Miza, Hiusam, and Hurricaner noticed that Sezoch notices that she was going through his body freaking the boys out. She tells them that they can sever the bonds between humans because feeling will remaining in the heart and she believes that this strength of human love.
Sezoch dies as the zombies are defeated as Melody ask for Kurt to forgive him. Gray and Francine's spirit thanks her for what she did. She asks to take good care of Kurt for them as they go to heaven.
Kurt stands there as he and Danny watched their parent's spirits go up to heaven. They walk past them holding hands as they are gone.
Kurt asks Danny to go back home to rebuild the family grave. He needs to finish his family's fight as the next Passion Devil Wizard and Ice Slayer. Danny wishes Kurt good luck as he heads back home to their grave as Kurt gets himself ready to fight his enemies with his new powers over Ice and Passion. He is now the Ice/Passion Slaver along with the Passion Devil Wizard.

No comments:

Post a Comment