Sunday, November 29, 2015

Soul Episode 44 The Perverted Wind, a Supernatural Girl, and a new experience.


A/N: Sorry about that four days between the last two episode. I just got roped into Power Guild and a project that I've been working on for almost two weeks. It is a story that I have done countless time on here but this one is different because of reasons. If I said anything more, It would ruin the surprise of the things so this arc will be long because of so many events. It won't be like the last thing since I really don't want Soul to be just that.

Just think that it is in the arc and everything will be sweet. Lets begin already with a couple of girls walking to school. They aren't any future characters by the way just an pair of unnamed girls named Girl A and Girl B. We may even meet their friend Girl C, the quiet Girl D, the sassy Girl E, and the beauty who shows her affection to you through punching you Girl F. Probably not but lets find out.

Two girls who go to Star Valley High were going to school. Even though it is the summer, many of the students go to school to get in some training so they can either get a new rank or to meet up with their lover. "So did you heard the rumors?" said Girl A. "What is it?" said Girl B. "Natsu Raiden or Xasius is dating Rain Scott." said Girl A. "OMG. Does the Natsu fan club know about this? And are you sire about this?" said Girl B.

The two were on the stars as Girl A said,"It is true. I heard from Stacey herself. She was proclaiming to the school that they dating and Natsu blushed.". "Man. I would love to have see that. I mean Natsu is like the prince of Star Valley and he finally found his princess. You know that new shop at the mall that was just built?" said Girl B. The two felt a strong wind as someone took a picture of them. I don't feel like going into detail on how that person took a picture about.

Meanwhile, Natsu was currently working in the Executive Committee room. He had several piles of paper around his desk and he was tired. "Man. I could really use something to eat. I have been here since five in the morning and it is lunch time." said Natsu. "Then how about you have my cooking husband of mine?" said a voice. Natsu saw Irene wearing a light purple apron and she was holding a ladle. "So what are you doing here?" said Natsu.

Irene said,"I'm here to make you some food wife.". "You know so me well Irene. I'm really hungry right now but you know that I'm with Rain and happily I add." said Natsu. Irene placed some food in front of Natsu as she said,"Enjoy beloved.". "So you're going to just ignore that second thing that I said aren't you?" said Natsu. He started to eat as Irene said,"So What are you working on? It looks pretty important.".

"It is for the new students that are transferring to Star Valley from other less successful Soul schools around the world. So we currently have 540 students and we are adding 630 students per grade. I am not sure about the middle schools branches but I could be wrong." said Natsu. "That must be a lot of paperwork for one person. Don't you have others in your club?" said Irene. "I got the entire first year class to do so this is my responsibility." said Natsu.

Irene said,"You're so amazing Natsu and the perfect husband.". "You know that I'm dating Rain right Irene." said Natsu. "Yes but as a good wife, I will allow you to date other girl since I am so nice and I like you a lot more than she does. You brought me a happiness that you never could or would get in the German army and I thank you for that." said Irene. "Um thanks." said Natsu. He was some papers as he thought,"Man. She really has fallen for me.".

The door heard the door open as a hyper venting Issac along with Cole who was reading a book on the Arctic stood there and Issac said,"Guess what I found out!". "You got a brain?" said Irene and Natsu. "I really wish he did. I was relaxing in the library before he dragged me here." said Cole. "I see. So what did you find Issac?" said Irene. "Check this out!" said Issac. He slammed a book on the desk as the papers flew.

Natsu looked at the papers while strangling Issac for messing up hours of work and he said,"Secrets of Star Valley High?". "Yeah. It is strange isn't it?" said Issac. Cole read through the book as Irene said,"So what does it say?". "It talks about the Sorcerers, the Seven Deadly Sins, the Crois, and it is actually very easy to understand." said Cole. "I see. We should text Rain this info so she can put it in the notebook." said Natsu.

Cole said,"So since I am a member of the Unknown Club, when am I going to see it?". "Soon. From what you told us, you were working with the people who are controlling or using one of my Wife's friends. It is going to take some time." said Irene. Cole looked at Natsu who was taking a picture of the book and sending it to Rain while he was making Issac pick up the papers. "I hope so. I am here to make sure that we don't have another incident." said Cole.

Issac was leaning in a chair as he said,"So are you guys bored?". "Not me." said Cole and Natsu who was reading a book and doing paperwork respectively. "What do you have in mind Issac?" said Irene who was on her phone. "Do you know why I love the summer you guys?" said Issac. "Is it no school for two months?" said Irene. "I think something stupid knowing Issac." said Cole. "Go on Issac. I am kind of interested." said Natsu.

Issac held a spray bottle and he said,"Let me introduce to you something that I called Woman Time or something else. Still working on the name though.". "And why do you have that? Didn't that watch of yours blow up in your face?" said Cole. "You guys do know the old saying right. You can't know something unless you try a lot. I believe in this so lets try this out." said Issac. "Did you tried this at all?" said Irene.

Issac said,"I feel like trying it on myself is the best idea. So who wants to spray me?". Cole looked at Natsu who stood up. "You can do it. I got something to do because it is my job as the first year rep for the Executive Committee. You coming Irene?" said Natsu. "Coming!" said Irene. The two were gone as Cole held the bottle. "So I wonder what's up with them." said Cole. "Who cares? Spray me already." said Issac. Cole did that and the two of them were covered in a weight light.

Irene said,"So why didn't you tell them about the pervert?". "You knew?" said Natsu. "I was looking at the papers on your desk. Excluding the love confessions and work, there have been complaints of a pervert lately. I've been here at the girls dorm too." said Irene. "Smart girl. Guess she trained you well for someone who hates their little brother." said Natsu. "Are you still mad at Mentor Wife? She did it to protect you." said Irene.

The two were walking through the courtyard and everyone was training. "I have my reasons and they are petty but I'm just mad." said Natsu. "I understand Wife.  So what are we doing again?" said Irene who was looking at him. "You were trained by her weren't you? I know that she must have taught you how to catch a rat." said Natsu. "You get what the rat wants into one location and the rat being unable to resist it, he'll come to you." said Irene.

Natsu said,"Correct. You know that today is a special day during Star Valley's summer break. Today is the day of Girls Only Pool Day.". "Ah. This is the perfect way to get the pervert since he won't be able to use X-Ray to see the girls in their bikinis because of their swimsuits. What makes today so special?" said Irene. "The teachers are putting up a barrier and it is rumored to be really strong. Only girls and special males may enter." said Natsu.

The two were in front of the pool as girls were walking inside of the building. "So are you going to go Sora wife?" said Irene. "Nope. Just watch." said Natsu. He walked in as he said,"I'm the special male who isn't a teacher that gets to go in.". Irene walked in after him as she said,"So you being able to come in here is for your club?". "Yep. The other males are busy with stuff today so they asked me to do this and I am honored." said Natsu.

He was hugged by Anita and Lucia as Irene said,"What?". "We're so happy to see you again Natsu!" said the two in unison. Honoka hit them both with her signature fan as she said,"I am so sorry about those two. It is good to see you though.". "Sorry that I've missed the meetings because of work and other stuff that was out of my control. So am I the only male in this paradise of women?" said Natsu who looked around.

He sensed someone as he turned around. "Huh. I thought I felt someone's presence around here but I guess I was wrong." said Natsu. "Mr. Raiden!" yelled a voice. Irene saw the teacher who likes Natsu the most Emilio Morgan aka shortie and other such names involving short. "Hey tiny. Why did you call the son of the Underworld King by his former name?" said Lucia. "He is still Mr. Natsu Raiden to me regardless of what happened to you." said Emilio.

Anita said,"So why are you in here? I guess getting scorned by her makes you into a pervert unlike my beloved younger classmate.". "Yeah. Lets go with that thing." said Natsu. "I just came here to check on the boiler and your developing bodies aren't doing anything for me." said Emilio. He was gone as Honoka said,"So did he just make fun of us?". "I think he did. So should I go?" said Irene who looked in his direction.

Natsu said,"Yes. You two should go with him.". Anita, Irene, and Lucia followed Emilio. "So is the bait probably set?" said Natsu. "Yes. Are you sure about this plan of yours Natsu? I believe in your plan but I can still be worried for the girls." said Honoka. "And that is why I asked you and Anita to help me out with this. Tina is busy with Jack on a date." said Natsu. "Good luck Natsu. I'm going to enjoy this nice day." said Honoka.

She walked off as Natsu said,"You can come out Sal.". Sal appeared on his shoulder and he said,"It is a good thing that the barrier doesn't work on creatures from the Underworld.". "Yeah. So did you find by the way?" said Natsu. "We found out the pervert's name thanks to a combination of Flora and Phi's talents." said Sal. "And his name is?" said Natsu. Sal held a screen as Natsu said,"Not going ask what you did that.".

Natsu saw that it was a boy with black hair and green eyes. Sal said,"His name is Issei Moran, he is a first year just like Natsu, and he is like Alicia and Cole.". "I see. So do you know what his power is Sal?" said Natsu. "We did. It is the power of wind/air. He is the same height as that pipsqueak." said Sal. "Actually. He is 4 foot 8. He wears 8 cm heels. So how are we going to catch the perverts anyway?! I'm up to any suggestion here." said Natsu.

Sal said,"Well Jasra says that she will help if you wish her too.". "I am going to have to say no to that Sal. My mom is happy to have someone help her with keeping eye on the trio or is it quad because of Havoc." said Natsu. "I see. The duo of April and Kari came up with a good plan. You have some fun Natsu. Enjoy your life for me. We got this." said Sal. The demon was gone as Natsu went to the boys dressing room and he got ready to enjoy the nice day. 

Meanwhile, Kari was walking around in the halls of the empty school. The students were outside and they were training for raising one's rank. "Why does April keep trying to beat me in everything that I do? I mean what did I do to her in general?" said Kari. She stopped as she saw a light coming from the Executive Committee room as she rushed toward the door. She opened the door as the light was gone.

She saw Cole and Issac as girls. They shrunk 3 inches, had longer hair, and they were really pretty to say the least. "Issac. What the hell did you just do?! And why does my voice seem higher?!" said the female Cole. "Um. You may want to look down Cole is it?" said Kari. The two looked down as Issac said,"Holy shit! I'm freaking hot.". Female Cole slapped him as she said,"Why the hell am I a girl? I thought you were going to be one.".

Kari jumped onto the table as Cole said,"Is she a friend of Natsu?". "Yeah. She is one of his partners in crime. So why aren't you fighting with April?" said Issac. "We need some time apart and she was also pissing me off. So why are you two girls?" said Kari. "Ask Issac over here Kari." said Cole. "My name isn't Issac right now. Call me Isabel." said Issac. "Yeah no. So answer her question before you get frozen." said Cole who crossed her arms.

Issac or Isabel said,"You know what today is right?". "Idiot day?" said the two. "No. Today is the girls only day at the pool. You know what that means right?" said Issac. "You were going to peep on them? You know that they have a barrier around the place right?" said Cole. "Yeah and Natsu is there right now." said Kari. "That lucky bastard. I mean he has a girlfriend but he gawks at girls just like me you guys." said Issac.

Cole said,"At least he can hide it. I feel bad for Carly. Your plan is to sneak in there as a girl to peep. Doesn't this thing come off with water? Please say yes.". "Nope. It comes off with the antidote known as Man Time. Pretty sweet name right? So are you ready to go watch girls?" said Issac. She was gone as Cole said,"Should we go stop her?". "Yes. She is going to cause trouble for Natsu for sure. April's plan will also be ruined." said Kari. The two ran after Issac.

Natsu was relaxing in a lounge chair with a book on medieval weaponry tactics. "Excuse me. Are you Natsu Ryu Raiden?" said a girl's voice. Natsu looked up and he saw a girl standing there. She looked to be smaller than Rain and maybe smaller than Rias. She had short orange hair and maroon eyes. "I am. Who wants to know?" said Natsu. She held out her hand as she said,"My name is Sonya Jones. I heard that you're the club president of the Unknown Club.".

Natsu said,"Actually, I am known as the Lackey. So why do you ask Sonya? Are you interesting in joining the club?". "Well, I have always been interesting in the Supernatural ever since I saw a real life UFO outside of my room when I was a little girl. Your club also has some of the most popular kids in the school." said Sonya. "I can let you talk with Rain about joining the club. I don't decide that stuff Sonya. Truly, I don't." said Natsu.

Sonya sat on his chair as he said,"Guess I'm not relaxing. So why are you wanting to join the club? I mean I want to relax.". "Do you believe in true love?" said Sonya. "I guess so. What does this have to do with joining the club?" said Natsu. "I guess what I am trying to say is that I love Akane Blaze but my love isn't well accepted." said Sonya. "I see." said Natsu. "I guess people can have fan clubs with boys and girls." thought Natsu.

Natsu sensed something as he stood up. "What's wrong Natsu?" said Sonya. "It is nothing. I just have to go check on something." said Natsu. He left the pool as April appear in front of him. "Natsu. We got a little problem." said April. "Flora?" said Natsu. "No. Issac." said April. "What are you talking about?" said Natsu. "He was trying to peep on girls as a girl." said April. Natsu said,"Wow. I'm not going to lie. That's pretty smart.".

April said,"You're serious about this. So I will bring him here. You decided what to do about it due to us having our little pervert problem.". She was gone as Natsu said,"Man, I thought catching a pervert who is a Sorcerer was going to be easy. At least the Seven Deadly Sins aren't planning anything. It is strange but I haven't seen or heard anything from them in a while. They must be enjoying the summer too. Good for them.".

Natsu saw Kari with a female Cole and Issac as Natsu said,"So how did he Cole?". "I somehow got sprayed with Women Time." said Cole. "Funny. So what's up?" said Natsu. "We heard that you are going to catch a pervert. I read the paper and also Sal can't keep a secret." said Issac. "He is also like me and Alicia. When were you going to tell us?" said Cole. "After I captured him, he is a pervert like Issac but less classy." said Natsu.

Kari said,"There is someone worse than Issac?". "Yeah. I was shocked too but I got over it quick so are you ladies ready for a swim?" said Natsu. "Hell yeah. I got my suit already." said Issac. She was gone as Kari said,"So is she going to cause trouble?". "I don't think so but just in case, someone needs to watch over him." said Natsu. "I got it. I could use a swim. Have fun catching the pervert Natsu. It is going to be a long journey." said Cole.

She walked after Issac as Kari said,"I should go look for the cure right?". "Go nuts Kari. I'm going to enjoy paradise before tomorrow." said Natsu. "Do you not like Rain?" said Kari. "I love her but love is confusing." said Natsu. "You do know gods Natsu. Try talking to the love ones to keep help with your dating advice." said Kari. She was gone as Natsu said,"You have a point there. Oh well, I better enjoy the summer.". He walk back into the pool.

Meanwhile, a boy was sitting in the bushes. It was Issei. "Man. How am I. Issei, going to sneak into Nirvana with that pesky barrier around. This is a true conundrum." said Issei. He made a little burst of wind as it went through the barrier. "I see. They have a barrier to keep me out so lets see if this can work in my favor." said Issei. He went through the barrier as pure gas. He stood there hiding behind a locker.

Issei thought,"I made it. So I am going to enjoy this. No one is going to stop me.". Issei felt someone coming toward him and it was Sonya. "Man. I thought I would be able to convince Natsu to let me join the Unknown Club but he is so stubborn." said Sonya. "Natsu? He is here? This is going to be a lot more difficult." thought Issei. Sonya stopped in front of the soda machine as she placed some money into the machine as Issei thought,"He won't be able to stop me when I do this.".

He grabbed her using his wind as she said,"What the?". She was walking toward the control room of the pool as she said,"What is going on?". Issei appear in front of her as he said,"So? You want to be in Natsu's little club?". "A boy?! How did you?" said Sonya. "I'm a Sorcerer. My power is wind." said Issei. Sonya said,"Sorcerer?". "Lets have some fun." said Issei. He messed with the machine as the water was going nuts outside.

Issac ran over to Natsu as she said,"What the hell is going on?!". The water was going nuts as Natsu said,"I don't know but we need to save the girls. Where is Cole?". "I kinda lost her. So what are you going to do?" said Issac. She then saw Natsu jumping into the water vortex. Natsu was looking for a girl as he found one. He grabbed her as she was out cold. "Shit. How the hell did this even happened in the first place?" thought Natsu.

He noticed that the water at the bottom wasn't in the vortex as he said,"Let's do it!". He went toward it as his back hit the ground. Issac and Irene ran toward him as Irene said,"Are you okay beloved?". "I will be fine. Go find the Sorcerer!" said Natsu. He jumped back in as Irene said,"Where do you think he is Issac?". "Issac?" said the girls. The females mauled him as Natsu rescue the girls and Irene went to go find Issei.

She later found the female Cole who was holding a frozen Issei and Sonya. "Oh hey Irene. This guy is the pervert right?" said Cole. "Yeah. Where are Wife's partners?" said Irene. "Well, they are trying to turn off the water before anyone gets really hurt. Where is Natsu or the other one?" said Cole. "My wife is saving the girls that were trapped in the water vortex. He is going to be in pain after this and Issac got beaten up." said Irene. "Ah. He deserve it." said Cole.

Later on, Sonya was sitting in the Unknown Club room with Akane, Irene, Rain, and Natsu. Cole and Issac were back to boys as Issac was forced to be the servant boy for the girls in the pool. Cole went back home to recover from today. "So you are cursed Natsu?" said Sonya. "Yes. I am. So may I ask you something?" said Natsu. He had ice on his back because he slammed on the ground several times in a row.

Sonya said,"Shoot.". "Why aren't you shocked about all of this?" said Natsu. "My wife brings up a valid point. We were all shocked about the Crois being alive more than anything else." said Irene who tried to help Natsu drink something. "I guess I could blame TV. What is it like in a guy's body Akane because Rain's power is body swapping right?" said Sonya. "Weird. Natsu is really tall than a normal guy so it is hard to compete with." said Akane.

Rain said,"So you said this pervert was using the wind?". "Yeah. Where is he?" said Sonya. "I asked Cole to place him in the club room where we put troubled students during the school year. It is like a prison cell." said Natsu. "Ah. So are you going to be alright Natsu?" said Rain. "Will you be taking care of me as a sexy maid?" said Natsu. Rain hit him as she said,"Don't get cocky here.". "You're so mean." said Natsu.

Akane said,'So Sonya, are you in any clubs?". "No. Why?" said Sonya. "Since you know about all of this, welcome to the Unknown club. Wife and the pervert allow you to join other club and when we need your help, you better help." said Irene. "Sweet! Who is up for some karaoke? said Sonya. "That sounds like fun right Rain?" said Natsu. "Sure." said Rain. Akane and Rain helped Natsu out of the room as Sonya was talking with Irene.

Issei opened his eyes to see two women standing in front of him. His head was the only thing on him that was unfrozen. The taller one had dark purple hair and green eyes while the shorter one had black hair and gray eyes. "Who are you two lovely ladies? Are you going to save me?" said Issei. "Do you mind Vera?" said the shorter one. "Go nuts." said Vera aka the taller one. The shorter one kicked him to the ground and she put her foot on his arm.

Warning. She is what we call Sadist. "Son of a bitch! Get her the hell off!" yelled Issei. "Why should I pervert? I mean we did see your pictures of us. Keep going Heather." said Vera. Issei held in a loud scream as Heather said,"Now you better answer Vera's question or else.". Issei had a pretty clear idea about what she was going to do to him. "So how do you know Natsu?" said Vera. "I don't think he is into older chicks." said Issac.

His arm was being crushed by Heather as Vera said,"I don't like him. What do you know about him Issei?". "He is a member of the Executive Committee, he is dating Rain Scott aka the granddaughter of the Chairman, and he is also a dick!" said Issei. He was out cold from the pain as Heather said,"So should we make Issei into our fold since Cole betrayed us?". "Yes. Have Tiffany come here and use her power. You will pay Natsu." said Vera.

Next time,
How does Vera know Natsu? Will we find out their past on the Unknown Club's Vacation. This and more next on Soul.     

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Sonya Jones. 15 years old. First year Class E at Star Valley High. Orange. Maroon. 5 foot 4. AB. Libra. September 26. Supernatural, love, Akane, Drew, cooking, and Studying. Lying, terrible cooking, and people who are against her love.
Issei Moran. 16 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Black. Green. 5 foot 4. A. Cancer. June 28. Videogames, tv, friends, manga, money, and girls. Getting caught, studying, getting reminded about his height, and Vera.
Vera Byrd. 18 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Dark Purple. Green. 6 foot 6. O. Taurus. May 3. Magic, using people, complete control. obedience, justice, and girls. Science, disobedience, chaos, and boys.
Heather Wright. 17 years old. Third year Class A at Star Valley High. Black. Gray. 5 foot 6. A. Pisces. March 20. Tech, control, and Vera. The supernatural and Vera’s enemies.

No comments:

Post a Comment