Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 166 Underworld part 13 Prayers, Primeval Genesis,Wicked Genocide, and Last Dynasty


A/N: Welcome to a new filler Episode. I got nothing else beside that and also the latest chapter of Fairy Tail. So is it weird that I actually felt bad for Ichiya. I never thought I would say that in my life but I really feel bad for him. It shows that Fairy Tail B just kinda of took Christina without his permission by the way. I didn't expect Wahl to be a human though. I know I keep getting his name wrong but until the anime tells me his name I am going to keep messing it up. This is going to be a long one.

I have to give Wahl more praise because he is so cool. I mean he can make something to hit an object from 400 km away. If you put that into miles, that it is 248.5 miles away. That is pretty sweet. I do like the joke of the guild getting destroy again because I pointed out that the guild is always getting destroy. Ichiya had a lot of epic moments in these last three chapters. I like this. So now that Fiore is joining the fight, will they win or will they fall. Lets wait another week to find out.

So this episode was a personal favorite because it explain something. I mean I never thought that the Oracion Seis would just join Jellal willing. They just got their freedom back and they are going to join some guild. I don't know but if that was me, I wouldn't join them so haphazardly. It explains a lot of details and it also shows off more of Rustyrose. I like his magic and a character. I don't know if I said this before but I'll say it again. I think Rustyrose is the best of the bunch. So there will be some major changes to the formula. Also where are Crime Sorciere? Erza said that they were going to be here and I really want the Seven Dragon Slayers in the same fight together and also where is Gildarts. Lets begin already.

Hamlet aka Night, Finn aka Quick, Lila aka Lynda, Erin aka Ex, and Tonya were standing nearby a building where James and Anna were resting in a house with Mason, Silvia, and Alice were nearby them. "What the hell are we still doing here?!" said Finn. "What do you mean? We lost to them and James thinks that he can save us." said Erin. "And he is pretty hot." said Lila. "He has a fiancee Lila or did you forget that?" said Hamlet.

Tonya held a berry in her hands as she threw it to a nearby python. "Why the hell are you so calm about this Tonya!? We should just leave." said Finn. She hit him as she said,"Chill out. We can't have you causing us more trouble.". "You're being awfully nice to them. What is the reason? If you are nice, you're planning something." said Hamlet. "Yeah. This makes no sense at all." said Erin and Lila who looked at her.

Tonya pointed to Helen, Julius, Maria, Marx, Percy, and Val who were talking with Bryan, Kirk, and Sally. "So?" said the four. "Tonya here thinks that this is a good thing." said a voice. Reaper sat on his signature weapon as Tonya said,"Nah. I hate them. I'm just waiting for James to heal because I'll kill him.". "And I thought that you would try to change. Let me guess you all don't care but at least try to make friends." said Reaper aka Ray.

The five said,"Nope.". "Fine. I am going to make friends. Later." said Ray. He flew off as Finn said with a smile,"So why are we still here? Why don't we just kill them and go on our merry way. I was planning to get in some crimes.". "It is going to rain." said Erin. "Maybe we can hide in one of those huts over there." said Lila. "We are going to kill them and then we are going to kill anyone who gets in our way." said Finn.

Alice was looking at her fiance who had bandages over his eyes and he was panting. "Is he going to be alright Mason?" said Alice. Mason said,"He is going to be fine. Anna needs to rest for a while. I have to thank you and your guild for giving us true freedom by the way.". "What do you mean by that Mason?" said Alice. "They were most likely going to go wild and cause major destruction during this time of panic from the council being boomed." said James.

Silvia said,"He's right. I think the good thing here is that we're finally free from Mind who according to Tonya, we were just pawns to the man.". "That sounds like him. So what are we going to do after this James?" said Anna. "Should we go help Allison, Bob, Danny, and Heroes in their fight against Underworld?" said Alice. "I would normally say yes to that Alice but the Bael Alliance despite both Nine Prayers and Wicked Genocide being well gone is still in effect." said James.

Mason said,"He is right. Until we get the guild mark of Primeval Genesis somewhere on our bodies soon, we're still members of this dark guild.". "Where is our magic stamp tool Anna? I know we have one." said Alice. "With Renee Alice. She is protecting the council members. I really hope Danny is okay." said Anna. "Your love for him is admirable." said James. She punched him as Silvia said,"It is a good thing that we found them isn't it?". He agreed with her as the three bickering like children.

Helen said,"So you all joined the guild just because James asked you to help kill Hex.". "It was Blake for a while but then James Chan figure out that it was Hex after a lot of countless and sleepless hours of reading through several ancient documents of world history. It took days by the way. His strange determination is what made me want to join the guild and Renee Chan wanted food." said Bryan. "So is it just you six or what?" said Val.

Sally said,"Nope. We have Renee and Danny in the guild. They're both busy on jobs right now during this crisis.". "Isn't Danny the little brother of that wizard from Heroes?" said Marx. 'Yeah. Kurt. He is one of the most destructive people second to the grandson of Heroes. They are a crazy bunch to say the least." said Perry. "You most likely are talking about Bob. He and his guild are pretty strong and they can stop any threat in their way." said Kirk.

Maria said,"Even Underworld? I mean Wicked Genocide is gone right?". "I have a feeling that Bobby Chan and company can defeat them." said Bryan. The man saw the reaper floating over to them as he said,"Those five up on the hill are pretty stubborn. They think that they can actually get away. So by joining the guild, will we have freedom?". "Yeah. You'll have freedom Ray Demise. I promise you that." said James.

He walked over to them with the help of Alice. The five from the hill joined them as Finn said while glaring at James,"So where are we going now boss?". "The plan is to get my eyes fixed first before we do anything else." said James. "I may be able to help you with that James." said Tonya. "How? It is important." said Alice. "Calm down. I'm not giving out this info unless you promise me something first." said Tonya. Anna said,"What is it?".

Anna, Mason, and Silvia stood there as Hamlet said,"Tonya. Make the best choice here.". "I did by the way. I hear a voice that is quite familiar and it can help with your vision problem there James. I bet for a fact that some of us don't want to join your guild, I want to be free as a bird and you won't let me. So if I show you who the voice belong to, you get the people who don't want to be here leave to be free." said Tonya.

James was quiet as Julius thought,"Is she serious?". "James. Think about this. You're our leader so if you think this is the best choice for us. We will be with you one hundred percent." said Sally. "She is right." said Kirk. "Yes." said James. "Awesome." said Tonya and Finn. The two were walking off as Anna said,"Are you sure about this?". "Trust me Anna. I know what I am doing. This will help them get over the fear of their cage." said James. Anna sighed.

The group were walking for what seems like a while until Tonya said,"We're here.".  Sally saw that the Ultimate Slayer took them to a garden which looked beautiful. "Wow. This place is beautiful. I didn't expect that from you ever." said Val. "I think you should take that a compliment. So why are we here?" said James. Kirk, Sally, Anna, and Alice noticed a woman tending to the plants. She had long blond hair and red eyes.

Sally said,"Doesn't she look like?". "Yeah. She does." said Alice. The two noticed that Kirk was gone as Anna said,"We better stop him.". The three tackled him as he was in front of the woman. "Oh. So you finally found us. Took you idiots long enough." said the woman. The rest of the group walked down as Night said,"Really Tonya? Her?". "Yep. This here is Fulgor aka the Lighting God or should I say Lighting Goddess." said Tonya.

Finn said,"Dam you look good girl.". He was feeling her up as she said,"Stop it. Lighting God Bellow and Lighting God Volatile Lighting!". Finn was blasted back by the roar and the lighting ball combo and James said,"Wait. What is going on?". "He is a she." said Mason. "Yeah and I think Finn here is dead now." said Helen. "May I invite you all to lunch with a friend of mine? She will be happy to see you alive and well Sally and Alice." said Fulgor.

The group sat down as Marx sand,"This smells really good. Way better than prison food to say the least.". "Thank you. Where is she?" said Fulgor. "Who?" said Maria and Silvia. "Me. I guess. This is weird to me at the least." said a girl's voice. Sally and Alice saw a girl who looked like Robin except with pink hair. "Damien?! Is that you?!" said the two. "Yeah. So did you tell them about our return from the dead?" said Damien. They looked at Fulgor as she said,"Now I do.".

Flashback to about 7 years ago. It was right before Milorth destroy the island. Hex stood over the dead bodies of both Damien and Fulgor. He found out that Nigel aka Nightmare was now a tree for some reason, most of Wicked Genocide was either arrested or they left the island, and these two were dead as a doorknob. He didn't care about Rex or his human Irving in the slightest. "Before the big and scary dragon comes, what should I do with you?" said Hex.

He smiled as he said,"Oh I know. Lets bring you back from the Underworld.". His hands glowed dark black as the two glowed the same color. Damien stood up as he said,"What the? I thought we died by that bitch.". "You mean Rose or the dark wizard Blake. She is the dark wizard but I plan to get my name out there." said Hex. "What do you want with us?" said Fulgor. He was charging up a spell as Hex said,"I'm bored.".

Fulgor yelled,"See you in hell bastard! Thanks for the revive! When you electrocuted someone in the west and you electrocuted someone in the east, Lighting God's Raiden!". A giant bolt of lighting went toward Hex as Damien said,"Darkness Bolts!". They flew toward the dark wizard who just smiled as he said,"Just like Bobby. You two are so strong but so violent. Prepare to see a new outlook on life by the way!".

Their attack fails as they hit Hex who just took the damage. He brushed it off as Damien said,"God Armor! God Blast and God X Slash!". Hex took the attack and he yawned. "Boring. Are you two actually trying?" said Hex. "Dragon Lighting Roar! Lighting Fangs! Lighting Ax! Thunder Dragon God Missiles!" yelled Fulgor. Four attacks came out as Hex said,"You're just like Bobby!". They hit as Damien said,"What did that freak say?".

Fulgor said,"Fuck if I know.". The two sense that he was still alive as Hex was chanting. "What is he doing?" said Damien. "Lets just kill him then Damien! Lighting God's Secret Art! Heavenly Wrath from Ryler and Thunder Bellow of Ryler!" yelled Fulgor. "Darkness Roar!" yelled Damien. The two fired their attack but they were held in the air by Hex. "Die." said Hex. The attacks went back toward the two and they were in pain.

Hex said,"Told you so.". He walked over to the two and he said,"I better move them but let see how they like more power.". He gave the two more magic as Hex turned them into girls. He warped them away from the island as he saw Milorth. "Yep. These people are fucked. I bet she'll saved them but I hope that you of all people survive Bob. If mean you're so precious to me." said Hex. He was gone as the dragon arrived.

Present. "So you're guys?" said Perry. "Yes. That bastard Hex turned us into girls as a sick joke. We got more power though. I got Ice, Time, Darkness, Gravity, and Darkness Seals magic while Damien got Imagination, Tree, Darkness, Fire, and Darkness Seals magic. I got lucky but since Damien here isn't from our world, she is having trouble control her magic." said Fulgor. "Really? That sucks." said Helen and Maria.

Damien said,"Thanks.". "Hey Tonya. You know what we should do." said Lila. "I see. Time for these two to have a makeover." said Tonya. "What?!" yelled Damien and Fulgor.  All of the girls dragged them into their home as Julius, Hamlet, Finn, Mason, Ray, Val, Perry, Bryan, Kirk, and James sat there. "So what just happened?" said Val and Julius. "Women." said Hamlet. "Yeah. They are a very strange bunch." said Bryan.

James said,"Kirk. Are there some healing plants around here?". "Um yeah. Why do you ask James? I mean you're blind." said Kirk. "Mason. Do you think that you could make something to help me see because I need to see." said James. "Sure. No problem. Finn, Kirk, Ray, and Val, do you mind going around the garden for these plants?" said Mason. He told Kirk what they were as the wizard made a picture of them.

The four were gone as Percy said,"So do you seriously think that they can find it?". "If Finn can leave us, he will do anything." said Julius. "Ah. I knew that." said Perry. "Yeah right." said Bryan. The four came back with the plants as Mason said,"Thank you. Now lets get to work.". The man made a potion as Val said,"Yep. Prison changed him.". James was given the potion as Mason said,"Drink it. If I am right, this potion will help your eyesight.".

James drank it as Val and Perry said,"Chug it!". Ray hit the two as he said,"You two. We want him to get his eyesight back.". "Right Ray." said the two. Kirk and Bryan noticed that Finn and Hamlet were away from the group and looking away. The two walked over to them as Finn said,"What the hell do you want?". "We wanted to talk with you." said Bryan. "Okay. It better be important because once Tonya, Lila, and Erin are done. We're leaving." said Hamlet.

Kirk said,"So do you hate us or something? I mean we really did nothing to you. I mean James is the one to blame.". Bryan hit him as he said,"They're mad at James Chan because of what happened in the tower of revival.". "Not really. I mean we're finally free and yet we're stuck here. Rats in a cage in a sense. Our lives have been like that." said Hamlet. "You feel me bro? I mean I haven't seen my bro in years." said Finn.

Kirk said,"Join Primeval Genesis. We're a family in the guild and we can make sure that you can see your bro.". "Really?!" said Finn. "Yeah. It is pretty sweet right Finn Chan?" said Bryan. "His name is Finn." said Hamlet. "That is Bryan's quirk. He adds Chan to people name regardless of their gender. I get used to it." said James. He stood there as Val said,"I thought drinking that was going to help with you being blind.".

Mason said,"This takes time. So are the girls done yet?". "It is girls and clothing. It could be minutes or years." said Ray and Julius. The boy sat there as Alice said,"We're done. Let me introduce you to the new Fulgor or Aria Lighting and the new Damien or Mandy Maxwell.". The boys except for the blind James saw that Aria and Mandy looked like actually girls now. Finn admired them only to be shocked by Aria.

James said,"Aria and Mandy. I need to ask you something.". Maria said,"Let me take a shot in the dark here. You want them to join Primeval Genesis.". He was quiet as Silvia said,"You hit it on the mark Maria.". "It isn't a bad offer." said Marx. Tonya scoffed as Aria said,"Ignoring that. We're going to have say...". Mandy screamed as her body was on fire. "Mandy!" yelled Sally and Alice. The two helped her up as Helen said,"What is wrong with her?".

Aria said,"When she does this, someone is here.". James sensed six powerful wizards as he said while looking at the wall,"Who are you?!". Anna turned him around as the six walked toward them. "You humans haven't changed." said a blond female elf. "Yeah Llyana is right." said a goblin with purple hair. "Ignoring Zrink. We are here to destroy your house since you broke your promise with Master Hex." said the big Ogre with gray hair.

Kirk said,"Which was?". "Yaag here is saying that you're talking with people other than us in Hex's guild Last Dynasty. My name is Katar." said a black hair elf man. "So? They aren't his property so why are you here instead of him?" said Sally. "Hex is busy dealing with the pest known as Robert Percival Yagami or as you all call him Bob." said a short goblin woman with green hair. "Bob? So what do you freaks want with Bobby?" said Tonya.

Lila said,"Your crush on someone from the light is weird.". "Nhyx here is right. Bob is a problem to the master of the guild Ninarth and his grandpa Milorth since he is a..." said the mermaid. Alice made a gun and she blasted her. "Don't talk about my friend like that!" yelled Alice. "She is right. Prepare to fight Primeval Genesis!" said James. "Are you sure that you can?" said Anna and Bryan. "Don't doubt me." said James.

The six rushed toward the monsters as James said,"Meteor!" He rushed into all six in a split second as Mason said,"Wow. He made an instant recovery.". "Yeah and he is fast." said Finn. "Acid Vortex and Acid Punch!" said Bryan. He punch Zrink and he blasted Nyhx. "Wow. He is strong. Who knew that at all?" said Erin, Helen, Mandy, Maria, and Marx. Kirk said,"Tails of Pain! Extend to reach all of my enemies and make them bleed crimson.".

The tails grew out of his back as they stabbed all six wizards. "What the hell? Why the hell can't we landed a single hit on them?" said Yagg. He saw Anna with Sally as the two said,"Time to stop you two in place. Ultimate Freeze!". Alice slashed them as James said,"Grand Heavenly Strike!". He hit the six as Kirk said,"Tower of the Gods!". The six were trapped in the tower as he said,"I will see you all in the bowels of Satan's pit! Boom!".

The tower exploded as the six fell onto the ground. Yaag was about to attack James but Finn hit him in a span of a second. "Not going to happen!" yelled Finn. He stood there with the others as Hamlet said,"We're helping out. I don't know about Aria and Mandy but the Prayers are going to get what we wanted. Our prayers to be answered and your guild James is the answer.". James smiled as he took off his bandages.

He opened his eyes as he said,"Show them no mercy.". He rushed toward Yagg with Meteor, Finn was running with him, and Alice was by their side with her sword. "Angel Blast!" said Lila. Yagg was blasted as he was attacked by the three. "Ocean Wave!" yelled Julius. "Ultimate Dragon Roar and Ultimate Punch!" yelled Tonya. The Slayers combined their attacks and Hamlet said,"Darkening of Demise and Darkness Opera.". The Ogre was trapped in the darkness.

Kirk said,"Spirits of Underworld. tear her to shreds!". Several spirits appeared out of him as Sally fired her gun at the mermaid. "Son of a." said Echo.  Val flew in and he said,"Bang!". He made a gun as he blasted her. Silvia held her sword as she said,"Flame of the Gods!". She slashed her as the fish felt the heat. Mason's eyes glowed as Echo was trapped in the ground and then punched with an fist made of the earth. "Sucker." said Mason.

Bryan made a lot of acid as it swallowed the elves. "Now!" said Bryan. Anna said,"Tree of Beginning and Passion Bloom!". Several trees surround the two as they were laced with explosive aka Passion Bloom. They were blasted with the attack. Perry grabbed them as he said,"I am known for having an explosion touch.". They exploded as Erin said,"Ice Explosion!". The two froze in a second flat as the female Chreax aka Marx said,"Boom.". An explosion happened.

Helen said,"Lighting Storm!". The goblins were trapped in the storm as Aria devour it like a lady. "I guess you're pretty strong but even if I am a girl now, I am still powerful! Lighting God Bellow and Lighting God's Raiden!" yelled Aria. They came out as the two were shocked. Ray slashed them as Maria said,"Break Dance Kick!". She kicked them as Mandy said,"Time for some Tree Roots and Pillar Explosion!". The attack went off.

James sighed as he said,"Okay. Lets do this. Time for my strongest spell. Sirius!". The attack that if you recalled killed Darren appeared as the dark wizards heard,"Sorry but not sorry. You going to wait under the brat is done with them. Retreat Last Dynasty!". Hex stood there as the six monsters aka the members of the guild were gone. Hex smiled as he said,"You looking well Aria and Mandy is it? I'm impressed but at the same time mad.".

He saw the black hole like spell and he went toward it. It was gone as Hex said,"Have fun trying to kill me you guys because the only one who can kill me isn't at his full potential yet. Those dragons of his and his strange sense of friendship is holding him back. You all know who I am talking about? He has a strange knack for making people grow stronger. Good luck.". Hex was gone thanks to a flame of black magic.

Alice said,"So James, what is the plan?". "The same as it always been Alice. We will be killing Hex, finding true freedom, and making sure that no one suffers the pain that we did when dark magic was involved. So first things first." said James. He looked around as he said,"Lets make this baby into a guild hall. We're going to need room for everyone.". The guild went to go prepare the area to be like something of Wicked Genocide's air ship except with a garden.

Back at Block. Scampers was looking for Ax. "Where is he? I mean he must have joined the others in raiding the base right?". He flew around the first floor as he said,"I hope you're safe Bob. I mean you have been in fights without break for hours now.". He went up to the second floor to look for his best friend's grandfather. He stopped to take a break as he said,"Wow. This place is big. I think this place really needs a map.". He went back to flying.

Bob and Stella were looking for Myra and Bob sensed something. He moved Stella out of the way of a giant ball of hail as he blocked it with Power Barrier. Dion stood there as he said,"You know. I did think that we would never meet up Bob. I am going to enjoy exacting my revenge on you.". "Stella. I need you to stay back. This is my fight!" said Bob. He rushed toward Dion as the two began fighting while Myra was currently in her battle with the out of control Zimsa.

Stella saw Bob fighting the man. "Power Blast!" yelled Bob. Several powerful blasts came out of his hands as Dion blocked them with ice. Bob appeared in front of the demon as he said,"Power Thunder Dragon Kick and Power Thunder Dragon Punch!". Dion was kicked and then punched by Bob as the boy fired off an Power Quantum Roar and Power Thunder Dragon Roar in quick succession. "What the hell? I got stronger right?!" said Dion.

Bob yelled,"Dion! You will never be strong unless you open your heart to your friends! Friends are there for you and finding someone close to you such as a love is important too! Let me teach you that lesson with this!". He took a very deep breath as he said while lighting and thunder appeared around him in a second,"Thundering through the heavens, the crash of thunder, plummet from the air, and cause Annihilation in your way! Stormy Missile!".

A giant missile appeared as it shocked Dion. The man saw Bob rushed toward him with his hammer of lighting/thunder Storm Breaker and he hit Dion with it. "Ultimate Power Transformation! Flash! I got to go fast!" yelled Bob. He rushed up to him and he was above him. Bob said with glowing with magic power,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Ryuluth Rampage!". Stella saw the dragon behind him as the demon/human went into the ground with a lot of power from Bob who roared.

Meanwhile somewhere else in the castle. A man was sitting in a throne room but he was covered in the shadow. "The demons of the book of Hex, otherwise knows as Lucerna. A human couldn't dare compete with the power of a demon." said the man. He was holding a book with the word final on its cover as he said,"No. It really couldn't master. It will began soon. Death will came from the doors of hell.".

The shadows were gone as the man had dark purple hair, black eyes, and he looked like a punk rock star especially with all of those belts. "This darkness shall swallow the world's light so that we may rampage once again Master Final. We will do this or my name isn't Kazor Underworld who for the moment is the current master of Underworld. Kazor promise that we will bring you back and for any rat (human) that stands in our way will die." said Kazor.

Next time,
With the appearance of Kazor change the side of battle for our Heroes? Will Myra live through her fight with the out of control Zimsa? And why does Hex know Bob so well? This and more will be here on Power Guild.

Events/Battles:
Hamlet, Finn, Lila, Erin, and Tonya are nearby while James and Anna are resting with Mason, Silvia, and Alice nearby them. The five talk about their currently situation ahead them as they noticed that Percy, Julius, Val, Marx, Holly, and Helen are talking with Bryan, Sally, and Kirk. Reaper tries to get them to join the group but they each have their own methods in mind.
Tonya smiles as she can hear a familiar voice that may be able to help James with his whole sight problem. Alice begs her to help James who still can't see because he fought 10 powerful wizards with some help from Anna. Tonya agrees but only if they let the people who don't want to be here, leave. James agrees to her as Anna question his decision.
The group follows Tonya to a very peaceful garden as Kirk, Sally, Anna, and Alice see a woman who looks Fulgor who died seven years ago. They run to her and ask her who she is. She is shocked to see them again and she tells them that she is Fulgor.
She invites the group to lunch with an old friend. Sally and Alice see a girl who looks like Damien and Fulgor tells them that is Damien shocking the group.
Fulgor tells them that they were brought back from the dead by Hex. He decide to give Damien and him an new experience on life by turning them into a girl and in Mandy's case having no control over her new powers. The girls decide to give Damien.Mandy and Fulgor/Aria a makeover as the boys talk outside.
James asks Harold if he can heals his eyes with the stuff around here. Harold nods as Finn and Hamlet looks away from that. Kirk and Bryan decide to talk to the two about some stuff. After the girls finish making Mandy and Aria look like regular girls. James asks the two if they want to join Primeval Genesis.
Before they can answer, Mandy's magic power starts to go out of control. Aria tells them if she does this, a member of Last Dynasty is nearby. They figure out that six members are standing there. Their leader Yaag tells the wizards that they broke their promise with Hex by taking to other people and that they will kill them.
James tells Primeval Genesis to fight them. The Prayers just watch the fight from the sideline along with the two members of Wicked Genocide.
James, Alice, Bryan, Kirk, Sally, and Anna vs Yagg, Katar, Zrink, Llyana, Echo, and Nyhx.
The other dark wizards decide to help out because they want to help them defeating Hex for revenge in case of the two Wicked Genocide wizards and getting their freedom without it handed to them in case of the Prayers. James takes off his bandages as he gets ready to fight.
James, Alice, Lila, Tonya, Hamlet, Julius, and Finn vs Yagg.  
Kirk, Sally, Silvia, Val, and Mason vs Echo.
Bryan, Anna, Erin, Marx, and Perry vs Katar and Llyana.
Damien, Fulgor, Helen, Ray, and Maria vs Zrink and Nyha.
The Last Dynasty retreated after receiving an order from Hex himself who appears. Hex tells the dark wizards good luck on trying to kill him. He disappears after that. James tells his guild that they will find their true freedom by defeating Hex. The group walk toward the garden making it their new guild hall which can now fly.
Back at Block, Scampers is looking for Ax. Bob and Stella are looking for Myra only to be stopped by Dion who wants revenge on Bob. He and Dion fight as Stella stands nearby. Myra is currently in her battle with Zimsa.
Bob vs Dion.
A man sits in a throne room holding a book with the word Final on it as he sees the fights happen in his base and he is talking to his book aka Master of Underworld Final. This man is Kazor Underworld and he is like the guild master of Underworld.

Characters:
Aria Lighting. Lighting God Magic, Ice, Time, Darkness, Gravity, and Darkness Seals Wizard. 26 years old. Remember Fulgor, He did die by Rose back in the year X784 but he was bought back to life by the dark wizard Hex. As a sick prank by the cruel wizard, he was turned into a girl. She was also given the magic of the former member Danny, Anna, Master Orcus, and Orion. She changed into a kind and caring person and she is very close to Mandy who trusts her more than anyone else. She doesn't know how to be a girl. She has blond hair and red eyes.
Mandy Maxwell. Armor, Imagination, Tree, Darkness, Fire, and Darkness Seals Wizard. 25 years old. Remember Damien. Damien died back with Fulgor by the hands of Rose in X784 but she was bought back to life by Hex. As a sick prank by the cruel wizard, he was turned into a girl and also has no control over her power. She was crazy but she changed into a very shy girl who doesn't know how to be a girl. She has pink hair and blue eyes.
Yaag. Ogre and Strength Wizard. 32 years old. He is a very serious type of guy. He is always training. He is very devoted to Hex and Ninarth meaning that he will do anything to make his leaders happy. His magic boost up his strength and he has a hammer to smash the guild's enemy. He has long gray hair and gray eyes.
Katar. Dark Elf and Darkness Wizard. 25 years old. He is a very fun type of guy. He is a master with dark magic and he likes to be up and close with people and his enemies unlike Llyana who stays in the darkness which is weird to say the least. He hate traitors to Hex who enhanced his bows once the wizard joined the guild. He has black hair and black eyes.
Zrink. Goblin and Potion/Curse Wizard. 37 years old. He is a joy filled person who loves to help his teammates and poison his enemies. He hates people who betray Hex because beside his wife, he is the person that cares about the goblin due to his little height. He has purple hair and green eyes.
Llyana. Elf and Light Wizard. 24 years old. She is a very serious type of girl. She is a mistress with light magic and she likes to hide in the shadows. She hates traitors to Hex who helps Llyana with her feeling toward Katar. She has light blond hair and blue eyes.
Echo. Mermaid and Water/Sound Wizard. 18 years old. She is a mermaid with a voice of siren. She once tried to drown the world with water but it failed badly. She loves Ninarth a lot and she will do anything to make it better. She has coral hair and blue eyes.
Nyhx. Gobin and Multiple/Illusion Wizard. 36 years old. She married Zrink because of his interesting personality. She did some bad stuff and Heroes made her stop. She helps Ninarth in any way that she can. She has green hair and blue eyes.
Kazor Underworld,  Emperor of Hell/Ultimate Devil, Spike Curse, Triumph Curse, and Memento Mori Curse. He is the guild master of Underworld. He is cool, collected, and he is very arrogant. He thinks of himself as being extremely intelligent and often refers himself in the third person. He finds the mere thought of letting humans live when giving them a chance to kill them at all is a disaster. He doesn't mind torturing his lower demons when they cause him any sort of inconvenience. He is very intolerant of emotions. He has dark purple hair and black eyes.

Locations:
Abandoned town. This is a town that James's group stops in so James can recharge.
Aria and Mandy's home. This is where Fulgor/Aria and Damien/Mandy of Wicked Genocide live now.

No comments:

Post a Comment