Friday, November 13, 2015

Power Guild Episode 168 Underworld part 15 Attack of the Spirits.


A/N: Welcome to one of the saddest and one of my favorite moments in Fairy Tail. This is a personal opinion of mine by the way but I feel like Aquarius saying goodbye to Lucy was pretty dam sad. There was a lot of sad stuff in this arc being some deaths but this one struck the heart chord. I mean she is my favorite spirit because she had the most personality compared to Loke and Virgo in my opinion. I really wish she had more screen time though because after seeing twerking Virgo, I got nothing to say. It isn't a bad thing but I got nothing to retort with.

So this arc is going to bring on the tears and certain events later in the arc hint part 4 and part six. Anywho lets begin with Stella due to reasons. Bob will also be having a fight in each part if you haven't noticed because Natsu did in the original arc which means he had a fight in each part except for part 3 and 5. The other reasons is that I like showing him off because I can and he is the main character of the story. I think of his immense power to something along the lines of the Sonic 06's special meter or energy bar which in that game can never go done. If that makes sense, I've done my job well.

Stella looked around the base and she said,"What's happened? I just remember this thing shaking and the walls looking weird. Anyone! Can you hear me?!". She went looking around as she found Bob on the floor. "Bob!" said Stella. She ran over to him as she said,"I need to wake him up now so lets go with the true love kiss.". She kissed him as he opened his eyes. "Huh. I guess true love does work like that." said Bob. "So why were you like that?" said Stella.

Bob said,"I survived thanks to one of my Secret Arts. It is known as Hera Restore.". Stella said,"Is it a stronger Gaia Heal? Do you think you could?". "Yes to question number 1 Stella. Althea said that it was impossible to heal their wounds using the spell. Hera Restore gives me an instance recharge on my magic though and it can negate all magic or cures that are attacking me from the outside or from the inside." said Bob.

Stella said,"Right. So where is everyone else? I mean you're the only person that I found so far.". Bob shrugged as he said,"Your guess is good as mine.". The two looked out the convenient window to see that Block/Hell Prison was a monster with tentacles and a mouth. It was over Mural as a older man said,"What is that thing?!". "It is a monster right?!" said a younger man. "Did that destroy the guild hall?" said a woman.

It floated over the town as it was destroying the town along with the ultra famous Kingdom Church as a man yelled,"Run! The church is being destroyed along with everything else here in town!". The monster roared as Bob and Stella covered their ears. Stella noticed that Bob was in more pain as she thought,"It must be because his hearing is that of a dragon and that must be a sound that is ripping his ears apart.". "Turn it off!" yelled Bob.

The two heard,"Members of Underworld.". They remember the voice as Kazor said,"Triumph has rid Block of the insects going through its garden. Operation Head is going just as planned and Kazor has a feeling that they're not be more interruption.". "Hell yeah!" yelled the guild. "Did he just say that the others were?" said Stella. Bob nodded as he said,"Yeah. We'll get them back for this. But what bothers me is that Head is still going when Ana and Rose destroyed it.".

The two noticed a lot of water as they were caught in the tides. "However... the exact details have left Kazor's mind but two bugs escaped Triumph." said Kazor. "Stella! Grab something!" yelled Bob who was looking for a plank of wood. "The member who kills either one of the bugs will get to be one of part of the Sixteen Deadly Demons." said Kazor. "Seriously?!" yelled a grunt. "I am going to be the next member of the Sixteen Deadly Demons!" yelled a different grunt.

Kazor said,"However, if one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons kills either one of them, they will receive a reward from me. Show them no mercy. Dismissed and have fun killing the bugs.". "Bob. I'm so lost right now. Do you get what going is on? I mean our friends..." said Stella. "Stella. Don't finish that. I know what you're thinking but we need to have faith. We got some company. Are you ready to fight for our lives?" said Bob.

She nodded as she saw some grunts coming toward them. "They're both over here!" yelled a grunt. "Promotion time baby!" yelled a grunt. Bob materialized a staff as he said,"Maleficent Heart! Show them their despair! Oblivion!". The staff which had a skull for its power source fired out darkness from the mouth as it knocked the henchman into the water. Stella noticed that some were about to attack Bob as she said,"Gravity Decrease! X1000!".

They flew in the air as Bob said,"Thanks Stella! Blackout!". The demons were trapped in darkness as Bob turned the staff into Storm Breaker knocking them into the water below. Bob made his wings as he said,"Stella! Can you provide me some cover?!". "Sure thing! Open Gate of the Archer Simon and Gate of the Armored Warrior Danny!" said Stella as she threw some grunts directly into the ocean so they made a splash.

The two fired arrows and bullets respectively as Bob yelled,"I call upon to this fight! The army of the Dammed! Adversary!". Several demons appeared from everywhere as Bob yelled,"Attack them now and feel the anger of Power!". The demons attacked the grunts as the demons devoured them. "Where did you that?" said Stella. "A magic book that I found." said Bob. The boy saw that there were three demons rushed toward him as Bob said,"Lets go!".

He rushed toward the three as Bob noticed that two of the three were girls and one was a male. "We'll kill you!" said a female demon who was half fire and water. She tried to burn Bob alive who just ate the fire and he said,"Thanks for that. Thunder Dragon Disintegration Punch!". He made a giant fist out of his signature element as it flew toward her shocking her and causing the henchman in the water to be shocked as well.

She was out cold as another female except she was made of wind and earth said,"You will pay for hurting Caobur! Feel the wrath of messing with a demon! Hurricane of Boulders!". Several boulders surrounded Bob as he let them hit him. He stood there as his clothes were covered in dust. "Sorry but I made them blow upon contact. I'm the Power Slayer and you're about to be shocked. Voltage Storm, Power Thunder Dragon Roar, and Thunder Dragon Smash!".

The storm shocked the demon as she was then blasted with the roar and knocked into the water by the boy in quick succession. The male demon said,"My name is Bolobur and you just defeat Scurro. I can defeat you!". Bob dodge his attack as Bob said,"Power Dragon Impact of Pain!". He crashed into the demon as the demon saw Bob above him. "Atomic Quark Strike of Death, Eternal Thunderstorm Grand Impact, and Voltage Vortex!" yelled Bob.

Bob made the attacks as Bob took a deep breath and he said,"Man. If I didn't have the power of three dragon, two demons, and a god. I would be surely tired by now.". The three demons came out of the water and they were angry. "I guess you three are pretty stubborn? I guess kicking your buts a second time will hopefully get the message across." said Bob. The three fused together as Bob said,"Yep, It's time to get serious! Power Force!".

Bob glowed as he felt stronger. The super demon stood there and he said,"MY name is Moasahm. It is time for you to die! Ultimate Elemental Blast!". The blast swallowed Bob as Bob started to laugh and the demon was lost. "You three are stupid. You just enraged the demon of Heroes and once he is mad, no one can stop him." said Stella. The blast was gone as Bob said,"She is so right.". "What the hell are you!? You are a demon!".

Bob smiled as he said,"Oh thanks. I'm really touched by that but I prefer to be called a dragon myself because I can destroy a lot of stuff. Power Slayer Secret Art! Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword!". He made a lot of lighting and started to generates a huge amount of lighting which was heading toward the demon. It caused several explosion of pure lighting as Bob snapped his fingers. It caused a giant explosion ending the attack as the demon was defeated.

Bob flew toward Stella who had her arms full with demons. He attack them as he said,"Are you okay Stella?". "Yeah. You did go overboard which is normal." said Stella. The two heard a sound as they said,"What the hell is that?". Lich was spinning over the water as Bob said,"You know. I may have a partner/best friend who is a talking cat but that doesn't make any dam sense.". "We got her you guys because she will be easy." said Danny and Simon.

They fired their attacks as Bob noticed that they were reflecting off her. "So she is slimy. That makes a lot of sense. I guess it is my turn to help out. Infinite!" said Bob. He made a gun appeared it as Bob put it on his shoulder. It locked onto Lich as Bob said,"Strike!". The blast went toward Lich and she smiled as the blast hit Bob knocking him into the water. "Bob!" yelled the group. Lich hit Simon and Danny as Stella said,"Closing the gate!".

The two went back as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Maiden and Gate of the Lighting Spirit! Violet and Lena!". The two came out wearing bikini matching their maid and lighting theme respectively. Violet said while surfing,"Princess! We got her.". "Yeah. What about Bob?" said Lena. He came out of the water as he said,"Worst bath ever.". "What!! A maid?! Our archetypes clearly overlap?!" yelled Lich. The humans and spirits said,"What are you talking about?! And that is what you're worried about!?".

Stella almost fell into the water as she recovered. Bob sensed something as he said,"There is no way in hell that I'm going to let you hurt my girlfriend! Ultimate Power Transformation! Guardian!". He appeared over Stella and the shield blocked Draodono, Miza, and Zarx's attack at once. Violet said while dealing with Lich,"Bob! I think you missed one!". "Don't worry Violet. I got this overgrown fish!" said a voice.

Hiusam was about to attack Stella only to be block by Jason. The demon noticed that his arm was frozen as he said,"You blocked my blade with ice?". Jason's left arm was bleeding as he said,"I sure did fishy. God dam that hurts.". "Are you going to be okay Jason?" said Lena and Stella. "I'm going to be fine Stella. Bob, you got those three right?" said Jason. "Yeah!" said Bob. "Okay. Lets do this team." said Jason.

Jason was fighting Hiusam as Lich said,"He is such a hunk!". "So why are you even made by Hex in the first place?" thought Bob who dodge Miza's punch. "Don't think about anything but me. We are going to kill you." said Miza. "You got some confidence but I'm not your normal human. Time for a Grand Dragon Punch!". said Bob. He punched her as ZarX said,"Darkness Kick!". Bob grabbed his leg and he said,"Titan Throw!".

The demon fell into the water as Bob just dodge Skeletal Epilogue from Draodono. "So do you guys mind if I take the honor?" said Lich. "I don't give a dam about the title but I do care about fighting for my guild. You're going to be dead ice boy." said Hiusam. "Stella! I got your back!" yelled Jason who froze Hiusam who broke it. Bob jumped over both Miza and Zarx's punch as he said,"Power Thunder Roar!".

The roar blasted the two as Bob materialize Armageddon who blocked the sword. Violet tried to grab Lich using her chains but it was useless. "You're not going to stop me with that!" said Lich. She was shocked by Lena as Bob devour the remaining attack and he yelled,"Ultimate Thunder Impact Crash of Ryler!". The three demons were shocked as Bob rushed toward them. The three demons tried to hit Bob but he kept dodging their attacks and he brought the pain.

Jason yelled,"Ultimate Ice Age!". The glaciers were sliced by Hiusam as Bob jumped on one as Zarx rushed toward him. "Demonic Fist!" yelled Zarx. Bob dodge it in a second as he yelled,"Time for my Power Dragon's Adamantine Fist!". He punched Zarx into the wall as Bob took a deep breath. Miza tried to kick him but Bob dodge it. "Stay still!" yelled Miza. "I got him!" yelled Draodono. Bob was slashed in the back as he growled.

Bob yelled,"Power Dragon Armageddon Blast!". Two powerful blasts appeared out of his hands as the demons were trapped in the magic. Zarx rushed toward Bob as Bob yelled,"Power Thunder God Armageddon Roar!". Zarx was trapped in the roar as Violet said,"Bob needs our help.". Her chain was grabbed by Lich who said,"You're not leaving me until you give me those hunks numbers.". The demon was hit by a giant plank of wood by Stella.

Stella yelled,"Bob is mine and Allison!". Lena kicked Lich and she said,"I think I am Jason.". "That is my girl! Blizzard Strike!" yelled Jason. He tried to freeze Hiusam who said,"That isn't going to be your best option!". The three noticed Stella panting as Violet thought,"Us being out here is taking on her.". "We all consume a lot of her magic." thought Lena. "For Stella! I need to defeat you!" yelled Jason. The girls kicked Lich as Jason punched Hiusam.

The group were fighting as Bob and Stella heard a whistle. "Really Draodono? Right now?" said Zarx as he was blocking Bob's kick. "That isn't me. I think he is up there Zarx." said Draodono. Both Bob and Stella saw Wolf standing there waving. "Wolf!" yelled Lich. She was happy as Lena said,"There is another one?!". "This is really bad!" yelled Jason. "Don't lose focus!" yelled Hiusam. He slashed the ice spirit as he blocked it.

Wolf said,"Wow. You guys really seem busy. Oh well, I get to have my revenge now.". "I thought he was dead." said Stella. "Stella! They can keep coming back thanks to their lab of theirs! That doesn't matter to me because every time you come back, I will kick ass even harder!" yelled Bob who attack all three demons. "Bob, Jason, Lena, and Violet have their hands full especially Bob. I need to defeat you!" said Stella.

She had a whip in her hand as she yelled,"You're going down!". She whipped him as Bob said,"She is really good with that.". "Focus!" yelled the three demons. Bob dodged their attack as Bob fired out an Supernova Blast along with a Thunder Crash. Wolf looked at the whip as he said with a smile on his face,"I guess you were asleep during the part about my curse.". Stella remembered what it was as an explosion went off in front of her face.

"Stella!" yelled her spirits and Bob. She grabbed a new plank of wood as she yelled,"What happened to everyone else?! What happened to my family!?". Jason froze Hiusam for a second as he ran to his master. He was slashed in his left arm as Hiusam said,"Don't forget about me.". Wolf saw the fights as he yelled,"This looks like fun! Explosion Rocket!". Bob dodged them as they destroy the ice that Bob and the three other demons were fighting on.

Stella tried to grab him using her gravity as Wolf yelled,"Not going to fucking work bitch! Discharge Corkscrew!". Stella was caught in the explosion as she scream. "Wolf. Finish her off already. We got a problem with him." said Hiusam. Bob was holding his own against the three demons as Wolf said,"I have one thing to say to that.". He flipped Hiusam off as he yelled,"I'm going to give these humans so much pain! Time to torture her!".

Stella was blasted by the explosion into the water as Bob yelled,"Stella! I am going to kill you all if she dies! Slayer Mode!". He got serious as he rushed toward the three demons that he was fighting and he yelled,"It is time for an Power Slayer Secret Art! Power Dragon King's Punch!". He punched the air as it made a giant explosion which covered the three demons that he was fighting. He rushed toward Wolf as Bob yelled,"Powerful Dragon Firing Punch!".

He punched Wolf and then Bob was blasted by the side effect of punching Wolf. He then landed on a piece of wood as he back flipped on to it. Hiusam, Miza, Zarx, Draodono, and Wolf attacked him in unison. Bob jumped over them and he yelled,"Power Slayer Secret Art! Rumbling Catastrophe!". He made a giant lighting bolt which collided with the five demons. It explode upon impact and the five had the same power of a Petawatt which is a lot of electricity.

Violet was about to jumped into the water after Stella but she was stopped by Lich who was grabbing her arm. "Let me go!" yelled Violet. "I'm going to let that hunk have fun killing those two before I let you go." said Lich. Wolf thought,"Note to self, shut her the hell up using an explosion after this. Lady Zepoza won't mind that much and everyone will be happy.". Jason thought,"We take a lot out of her with us being here so fighting is adding more stress to her body.".

Stella was in the water as she sensed something in the water. "I can feel them down here. Everyone is still here! I can still feel their magic! Everyone comes to my rescue when I'm in trouble so it is time for me to repay that favor!" thought Stella. "Don't die on me now bitch! I ain't done with you yet! Big Bang!" yelled Wolf. A giant explosion went off as Bob, Jason, Lena, and Violet yelled,"Stella!". "I'm not giving up!" yelled Stella.

Lena noticed that Stella was holding a key as Stella said,"Not until my family is safe.". "Stella! Don't do it!" yelled Lena. Jason and Violet noticed this as well as they said,"Don't!". Bob was lost by this as he made a giant wall blocking the three demon's attack. Stella yelled as she put the key into the water causing a huge ripple in said water,"Open! Gate of the Mermaid Ariel!". Wolf was shocked as Stella fell over.

She was held by the mermaid as she said,"You are an giant idiot Stella.". "She can keep four gates open at the same time?!" said Jason. "Stella!" yelled Lena and Violet. "You actually came to help me out." said Stella. "Dumbass. You've your boyfriend with you. I know that he is busy but learn to start using your man." said Ariel. Bob was concerned by what the spirit said as she was about to fire out a lot of water. "Who the hell?!" said Wolf.

Stella said,"She is my strongest spirit bar none.". "Get back Stella. These bastards are going to get a dip!" said Ariel. The mermaid made a lot of water appeared as the seven demons were blasted back as Jason yelled,"Stop this now Stella!". "Send one of us back right now Stella before this kills you! Not a single one of us wants you dead!" yelled Lena. Bob nodded. Hiusam was swimming through the water as Ariel said,"How the hell are you doing this?".

Hiusam said,"I am one of the very few demons who know how to swim. This is also my talent.". He slashed the area right near her right arm or the trapezius. She was bleeding from it and she screamed from the pain. "Ariel!" yelled Bob and Stella. "Dam it! Let's go ladies! We need to help Stella." said Jason. "Right Jason." said the girls. The three surfed toward Stella as Wolf said,"You three are going to be dead just like that bitch of yours! Explode!". "Fuck!" yelled Jason.

He made an explosion out of each hand as the three screamed. "Jason! Lena! Violet!" yelled Bob and Stella. Stella was out of the water by the strong current as she saw the three spirits going back to their world. "One attack." said the girls. "Stella. I'm so sorry for losing to these freaks." said Jason. "Akmo Su! Synthesis Rage!" said Bob. The two fought in the air and Bob was launched into the wall by the knock back of his attack on Wolf.

Ariel was on the ground in pain and near the water as Stella joined her. Wolf said," I guess bringing out those four of them at once was that last move of hers. What a dam joke. I mean it took one dam explosion to take them out. That lighting bolt is better than those three weaklings. What happened to Draodono, Miza, and Zarx anyway?". Bob figure out where Draodono as the demon tries to kill Bob and made a Power Barrier as he said,"Now isn't the time for this! I got to go stop them!".

He rushed toward Hiusam, Lich, and Wolf but the swordsman stopped him in his tracks. Draodono said,"I won't be letting to past since the Baron asked for us to come kill you and one of the women that you love so very much. I was really hoping for a rematch with the only person who made me happy.". "We will fight later." said Bob. "I guess your daughter from the future is just as..." said Draodono. Bob punched him back.

Bob yelled,"Don't you dare finish that sentence! I'm very angry so saying stupid like making fun of my child is making me mad!". Draodono smiled as he said,"I guess that you are for violence and your rage is just amazing.". The demon blocked Bob's punch with his sword as Bob yelled while his fist was glowing,"Time to make you feel my rage Draodono! Power Slayer Secret Art! Satan Spadroon Crimson Kosumosu!".

He made a sword known as Azurewrath appear and the blade was sky blade. Bob used the sword and he was about to slash Draodono. The demon blocked it with his sword Sketetal Epilogue. It caused a giant explosion covering the two in it. Lich said,"I guess these two humans are  very alike. I mean they using their magic power with no restraint and now they are going to die!". She laughed as Stella said,"Shut up.". Lich kicked her.

Hiusam looked at Stella as he said,"Let's finish them off already. We've a job to complete. Draodono may need our help by dealing with the one who somehow defeated Ebeixhar and if you remember, he defeated you Wolf. Miza and Zarx let Draodono kill the human.". "Here is what I have to say to your plan of yours. Screw you. We should have fun killing her because her boyfriend is over there and it will be amazing to see him suffer." said Wolf.

Lich danced as she said,"This hunk is right. We have to make her suffer and then that hunk over there and the credit for this goes to me!". She started to laugh as Stella said,"Shut the hell up. I'm going to save everyone. I will save my ...". Wolf make an explosion go off on her right leg as she screamed in pain. "Stella! I'll kill you especially you annoying as hell bunny freak! Time for Power Armageddon Thunder Dragon God Devil Roar!" yelled Bob.

The roar came out as Dradonono slashed in half causing a lot of damage. "Not going to happen with me around Bob." said Draodono. The two went back to fighting as Wolf started to laugh. "Her face is so ugly!" yelled Lich. Bob roared after hearing that as he made giant explosions in anger. Stella was in pain as Hiusam said,"I'm sick of this. You two disgust me. If you two are just going to do this. I will kill them due to you two acting like a human.".

Wolf glared at him as he said,"Hiusam. Let me get this straight. Are you saying that we shouldn't let them suffer for invading OUR home?! It is pretty fucking obvious on what we should be doing right now and that is making them suffer! If you want me to stop, I'll blow your fucking face off.". Hiusam looked at Wolf and he said while walking away,"Screw it. I don't care anymore. Just kill her because you will get him mad.".

Wolf said,"As if I needed you to tell me what to do dumb fish.". Hiusam said under his breath,"I hope you get a well needed lesson.". "What should we do with her Wolfy?!" said Lich. Lich held her as she said,"Lets take those enormous boobies of her and blow them up. Kaboom!". Wolf laughed and Bob was trying to rushed toward them as the demon swordsman blocked his advancements. "Move!" said Bob.

Draodono said,"I may not agree with Wolf's method but he is correct. You started the invasion of our home Bob.". "You fucked with my family so I decide to make a house call." said Bob. "You did try to stop our plan which was pointless in hindsight. If we used the former chairman's magic, there would be less killing. Are you prepared to die?" said Draodono. "I was about to ask you that. Prepare to die now!" said Bob.

The two clashed as Lich and Wolf were laughing. "Man. She is so annoying." said Bob. "I will agree with you on that. I don't get why Hex made her in the first place." said Draodono. "A very good point there demon." said Bob. "Kaboom! Kaboom!!" said Lich. Wolf placed his left hand on her face as she said with a confused look,"Kaboom?". He blew her up as Bob and Draodono said,"Thank god! She is finally dead!".

Wolf said,"Annoying brat. She really need to learn to show her mouth.". "That was your family. Are you insane?" said Stella. "Yeah but I do agree that she should have shut up." said Bob. "You really should be concerned about yourself. I mean imagine what happened to that brat being you. It will be a lot of fun." said Wolf. She was about to blow him up as he saw a giant wave heading toward him and Draodono.

He along with the demon were caught in the wave as Draodono was "defeat". He can't swim. "What the hell is this shit!?" yelled Wolf. The demon was pushed back from it as Wolf saw that Ariel was holding Stella. "Ariel." said Stella. Bob swam over as he said,"Ariel. Are you going to be okay?". "I can still fight Bob. Stella, I can't do anything but keep him away from you. It is the same for everyone else. He is simply too strong." said Ariel.

Stella said,"You can say that again. I mean Bob can't hit him because of his curse.". "Yeah. I want to punch him so badly. I mean he freaking deserve it!" said Bob. "I feel the same way as you Robert but we got a way to defeat him and I hope save the rest of your family." said Ariel. 'Eh?" said Stella. Bob had some idea on what the mermaid is about to say as Ariel said,"I can keep him busy in the water for a little while longer. So listen to me Stella.".

Stella nod her head as she said,"A Spirit wizard of your caliber who can open four gates at once will be able to handle to bring the head honcho of the Spirit World. The Spirit Emperor.". "Doesn't you have his key?" said Stella. Bob was silent as Ariel said,"He does and you know that he can supply your boyfriend with some power. We need to make sure that we get rid of the enemy by using his power and Bob bring him out now would be wasting his magic.".

Ariel took a deep breath as she said,"The other way to summon Eldon is to destroy a key close to the user's heart.". "Destroy a key?" said Stella. Wolf was blasted through the water as he yelled,"What the hell is with this dam water?!". "Stella. You know that you can't destroy just a key that you get off the street but one that you build a bond with." said Ariel. "No way! There is no way that I am doing this Ariel! I won't lose one of my precious....!" yelled Stella.

Ariel said,"Destroy mine.". Stella was silent as Bob said,"Stella.". "I have full confidence in this. We have been together since your mother started to teach you how to use Spirit Magic." said Ariel. "Do you know what you are saying?! We are fighting to save our family! Ariel, you're my family too! I won't let you sacrifice yourself to save someone else! There's got to be another way!" yelled Stella at the top of her lungs.

Bob said,"Stella. I know that you think that there is another way but there really isn't. I know what you are feeling and I felt it when X did what he did to save his family. I don't think that there is any way and think about what Ariel is thinking.". "No! Even you agreeing with her Bob! There is no way in hell that I will allow this!" yelled Stella. Bob said,"You two talk. I'll handle this bastard. Time to feel my anger!".

Bob held two ocean blue with emeralds on them keys as he said,"Open! Gate of the Ocean Emperor and Gate of the Ocean Creature! Poseidon and Leviathan!". The king of the sea appeared along with the beast of the ocean. "We got it Bob. You don't need to say anything else." said Poseidon. He held his trident as a giant wave appeared as Wolf said,"Fuck me.". He was swallowed by the wave as the beast swam through it.

Ariel said,"Stella, we're running out of time! My power will run out eventually along with Bob. That boyfriend of yours isn't a god.". "Yet! Hyper Thunder Crash!" yelled Bob. He fired a giant thunder crash as it hit Wolf shocking him since he is in the air. Leviathan was fine because he was electricity proof scales. "I can't." said Stella. 'Even if you destroy it, I'm not dying. We just won't be able to see each other again." said Ariel.

Stella was crying as she said,"I don't want that Ariel. You're like my big sister.". "I know Stella. Your mother was a great master. She was and is very kind to her spirits and others. When she decided to teach her daughter magic, I was lost at her choice but I learn that you were like your mother. You had her heart, her mind, and her beauty. Gail giving us to you was the best day of my life. I always been happy around you Stella and you have someone close to you just like me." said Ariel.

Stella looked up to see Bob breathing heavily as Ariel said,"Stella. I remember the day that you told me that you loved him. I know that he is strong but he can't hold out much longer. Those spirits that he summoned take a lot out of you.". "No! I don't care. I know that we can find a way to save all of the people close to me and I get to keep you. You were my friend because of you were scared of me at first. My..." said Stella.  

Ariel yelled,"How long are you going to keep crying like a spoiled brat?! You are the only one who can and will save your family/friends!". Stella was crying as Ariel yelled,"What is the thing that is most important right now!? Memories?! Keys?! Guilt!! No! You have the power to save all of your friends!! The power of Stella Inferno! Now! Do It! Destroy my key!". Bob was sad for his girlfriend because he had a feeling that her heart was breaking.

Ariel yelled,"You're the only one who can do this!". Stella was rubbing her eyes from crying as Wolf was laughing. "This is fucking funny! I am going to enjoy killing you both so you can be with your precious fish!" yelled Wolf. "Shut the hell up! Power Slayer Secret Art! Ocean Wrath!" yelled Bob who glowed blue. Bob made a really giant wave appeared along with several mermaids in the wave and Bob made it crash down on the demon.

The wolf was attacked by mermaids and merman as the two spirits left Bob. Bob glowed white as he yelled,"Stella! Listen to me! Ariel isn't going to be gone forever! We are going to see her all of the dam time! We are going to move to the Spirit World and I won't let you two be apart! Power Slayer Secret Art! Diamond Powder!". The water froze around Wolf as he felt really cold as Stella said,"I love you Ariel.". "Do it! Stella!!!" yelled Ariel.

Stella held the key as Wolf was about to break out. "Stella. You have grown into such a fine young woman. You have proved to me that you're a perfect Spirit Wizard. I remember the day that we met so many years ago. You probably don't know about me being your god mother." thought Ariel. She looked at Bob who said,"I know what you're going to say. I promise to amazing care of her so don't worry your flipper.". She smiled as she recalled the memories.

Flashback. Ariel was sitting in the Inferno's pool. Gail let the spirit relax and she was doing just that due to relax. She heard the door opened and she saw Gail's daughter and her future owner Stella. She was six years old. "Ariel! Let's play!" yelled Stella. 'Stella. "I'm trying to relax. I'm just want to enjoy my ..." said Ariel. She was splashed with water by Stella. "You have this coming kid!" said Ariel. She launched Stella into the air as she said,"Sorry!".

Ariel looked at Stella as she was now 16. She was training by summoning two spirits at once. Luke was the other spirit as he said,"Isn't Stella pretty hot now?". "Are you really saying that about Gail's daughter are you Luke?" said Ariel. "Well look at her. She is a proud wizard and she would make the perfect wife for the lucky spirit." said Luke. She launched Luke into the trees as Stella said,"Why did you do that?". "Reasons." said Ariel.

Ariel was looking at Stella who was sleeping. She along with Bob, Lora, and Scampers were treating their spirits to a day off. Stella woke up as she said,"What's wrong Ariel?". "It's nothing. Tell me. Do you really love Bob?" said Ariel. "Yes. I do. Are you going to kill him?" said Stella. "If he thinks of hurting you then yes." said Ariel. "Bob isn't like that. He does have a temper but he wouldn't hurt me or his friends in the process." said Stella. "Fine." said Ariel.

The mermaid remember the past as Stella yelled,"Open! Gate of the Spirit Emperor!". The key, Ariel, and the water was gone. Wolf said,"Thank fucking god! I'm free!". Bob heard something coming in the distance as he said,"You're all fucked now.". He rushed over to Stella who was crying. Eldon was rushing toward Block/Hell Prison. "You're going to pay!" yelled Eldon. He made his sword glow as he destroy the prison.

The members were going nuts as Gray said,"The hell? What is going on?!". "Did someone destroy the Hell Prison?!" said Zepoza. Wolf yelled,"What the fuck did you do to my home bitch?!". Stella was crying as Hell Prison crashed outside of Mural. Kazor saw Eldon standing there as he said,"So you're in this game now too eh Eldon?". "Dark Emperor. We meet again and I hope I can make you pay for what you have done.". said Eldon.

Next time,
Block is destroyed, The Emperors face off, Bob and Stella face off against Wolf, and the Heroes make an epic comeback. Next time on Power Guild.

List of known Power Slayer Secret Arts so far:
Power Dragon King's Punch. The user makes a very powerful punch which makes a huge explosion upon impact with the target.
Golden Narcissus Detonate Sword. The user makes a lot of lighting which generates toward the target and it caused several explosion of lighting. The user snaps his fingers as it cause a giant explosion ending the attack.
Hera Restore. The user gets an instant recharge on their magic power making them stronger. It negate all spells and curse that are attacking the user from the inside and outside.
Ryuluth Rampage. The user gets the power of the Power Dragon and the user can either smash the target or fire a giant blast which caused a lot of destruction in it.

Roar of the Gods. The user makes a roar which has the power of the fourteen gods of Oyrus into one and it can destroy the target with Driaz who is the God of Fire, Oysus who is the Goddess of Wind or the Air, Kutara who is the Goddess of Water, Olios who is the God of Ice, Ryher who is the God of Lighting/Thunder, Dyra who is the Goddess of Earth, Idia who is the Goddess of Light, Avernos who is the God of Dark, Ikdes who is the God of Time, Uva who is the Goddess of Space, Ehena who is the Goddess of Life, Obus who is the God of Death, Ysoi who is the Goddess of Nature, and Ezlo who is the God of Magic. It is very destructive.
Sivarth's Rampage. The user gets the power of the Dragon King. It can either make itself into a roar or a punch which cause a lot of damage with it. It also cause a lot of electricity to go through the person who gets hurt with said punch or roar.
Powerful Heaven Storm. The user makes a giant blast which destroy everything in its path causing a lot of damage. It can destroy any spell in its path and it steals its power to add the power to the spell again.
Powerful Slash of Heaven and Hell. The user uses two swords as the user slashed the target causing a lot of damage and you can combine it with say another attack to cause massive damage.

Rumbling Catastrophe. The user makes a giant lighting bolt which the user throws at the target. It explodes upon impact and it cause the target to have the same power of a Petawatt which is a lot of electricity.
Satan Spadroon Crimson Kisumosu. The user puts a lot of their magic power into their sword of the user's choice. Once it hits something, it cause a huge explosion of pure magic power which covered the two in its power. It does cause the defense of the user to be weaken for only a second. Whatever the sword touches and it could be anything, the spell activates.
Ocean Wrath. The user makes a giant wave along with mermaids from the army of Atlantis. The wave crashes down on the target and it gets attacked by them. It is one of the fourteen Element Secret Art.
Diamond Powder. The user makes a very cold power. Once it comes in contact with anything, it can freeze it to sub zero. It can kill any reptiles. It is one of the fourteen Element Secret Art.

Events/Battles:
Stella looks around to try and figure out what just happened. She finds Bob and she wakes him up using a kiss. Bob tells her that he is here because he used a very powerful spell. They look out the nearby window to see Hell Prison destroy Mural starting with Kingdom Church along with the town. It roars as the two wizards cover their ears from the roar.
The two later hear Kazor's voice as he tells the members of Underworld that Triumph have eradicated all of the intruders and that Head is going as planned. The two wizards are confused by this as Ana and Rose destroy Head and the intruders being eradicated. They then see a lot of water coming toward them.
Kazor tells the member that two little insects somehow escaped Triumph through strange means,  He promised the members who kill one of them gets to be one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. If one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons take them down, they get a reward from him.
Stella and Bob grab a piece of wood each to stand on as they are worried about their friends but some surfing members coming toward them and they decide to fight them.
Bob and Stella vs Underworld.
Bob notices three demons coming toward him and he decide to take care of them because Stella can handle it until he is done with these three.
Bob vs Caobur, Bolobur, and Scurro.
The three demons formed into a super demon making Bob get ready to fight for real.
Bob vs Moasahm.
He defeats the demon as he returns to go help Stella fight.
The two later see Lich coming toward them as they along Danny and Simon tried to hit her but it fails to her curse. She somehow defeats Danny and Simon whom Stella summoned earlier as Stella summons Violet and Lela to handle her. Bob sense four powerful demons as he blocks Draodono, Zarx and Miza's attack at once while Jason protects Stella from Hiusam. Jason tells Stella that he will be fine as Lich asks if she can take the credit but the other demons don't care.
Stella, Jason, Violet, and Lela vs Lich and Hiusam.
Bob vs Draodono, Zarx, and Miza.
The spirits need to defeat their foes quickly before Stella runs out of energy. The fight goes on as the two humans hear a whistle. They see Wolf standing there as Lich fawns over him. The spirits are worried about him as Hiusam attacks Jason.
Stella and Bob wonder why he is here but they remember that they can be revived. Stella notices that Bob has his hands full with three of the Sixteen Deadly Demons so she decide to fight Wolf by herself making him laugh.
Stella, Jason, Violet, and Lela vs Lich, Wolf, and Hiusam.
He throws explosion at her like crazy while the spirits and Bob are worried about her. Wolf's fellow demons tell him to finish her now so that they can focus on killing Bob. He tells them off by telling them that he needs to get rid of his rage. The spirits are worried about her energy as Bob gets more serious in his fight.
Stella gets launched into the ocean as she knows that her friends aren't dead and they would do the same thing for her. Wolf won't let her die yet. She comes out of the water holding a key as the three spirits tell her not to do. She doesn't listen to them as she summons her strongest spirit. Ariel appears as she says that Stella is an idiot.
The mermaid blast back all of the demons as Jason and the others tell her to send one of her spirits back as Bob agrees with them. Ariel notices that Hiusam is swimming through her water as he slash her. Stella and the others are worried about them as the three spirits get attacked by Wolf who destroy them in a second. The three spirits go back to their world as Ariel lays on the ground in pain along with Stella.
Bob tries to help his girlfriend but he is stopped by Draodono who is hoping for a rematch after his daughter didn't provide him a challenge. Bob decide to fight him so he can save his girlfriend and avenge his daughter.
Bob vs Draodono.
Wolf, Lich, and Hiusam look at Stella who is defeated as the three stand over her. Miza and Zarx let Draodono handle Bob. Hiusam tells his fellow demons that they should kill her but Lich and Wolf tell him to let them have so fun killing her in front of her boyfriend.
Stella tries to fight back but Wolf stops her by put an explosion on her right leg. Bob swears that he will kill Wolf after he takes care of Draodono.
Hiusam tells Wolf to get serious but Wolf tells him not to mess with him or he will go boom. The fish demon decide to let him have his fun as he gets the job done. The two demons decide to blow up her breasts first as Lich holds her so she can't fight back.
Wolf walks over to them and Lich keeps repeating stuff making Wolf blow her up. The two humans question him as Wolf tells them that he doesn't like her and that Stella should be more worried about happens to her instead of the brat. He is about to blow her up as a huge amount of water comes toward him and Draodono. Draodono can't swim so he is done with the fight.
The two demons get swept back as Ariel tells them that her and the other spirits can hold them back for so long. She tells the two that they can summon the Spirit Emperor. Bob tells her that he has his key but Ariel says that to destroy their opponent matters on doing something else. She tells them that by destroying a key that is very special to them.
Stella is lost as Wolf tries to blow up the water in front of him. Stella tells her that she can't do it due to her being able to lose one of her precious friends. Ariel tells her to destroy her key. Stella is shocked as Bob agrees with her.
Stella can't believe what is happen as she believes that here is another way. Ariel tells her that she won't die but they won't be able to see each other again. The two have a fight as Bob helps keep Wolf back as Stella ultimately decide to break her key.
Ariel remembers the memories that they shared over the years and she tells Bob to protect Stella and he promises that.
The Spirit Emperor comes toward Block with an epic aura as he slashes Hell Prison. The Sixteen Deadly Demons are worried about their base being destroy. Bob tries to comfort Stella who is crying her eyes out as Wolf tries to get her to talk.
The Spirit Emperor looks at the Emperor of Hell and the two get ready for battle.

Characters:
Caobur. Fire and Water Curse. A demon who is half fire and water. She seems to be a master of that and she uses it to her advantage in battle. Her right half is fire and her left half is water.
Bolobur. Light and Dark Curse. A demon who is half light and dark. He seems to be a master of that and he uses it to his advantage in battle. His right half is dark and his left half is light.
Scuuro. Wind and Earth Curse. A demon who is half wind and earth. She seems to be a master of that and she uses it to her advantage in battle. Her right half is wind and her left half is earth.
Moashahm. Fire, Light, Wind, Water, Dark, and Earth. The combination of Caobur, Bolobur, and Scurro. His right arm is fire, his left arm is water, his chest is earth, his right leg is light, his left leg is darkness, and his head is wind.

Locations:
Outskirts of Meca. This is where Block crashes into the ground after the Spirit Emperor destroy it. This is where the Heroes and Underworld war rages on after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment