Monday, November 23, 2015

Heroes Zero Episode 4 Marie, the Black Wizard?!


A/N:Ah. You guys probably miss Heroes Zero by the way. The reason that this series has come out in over two weeks is because of Power Guild and Soul. I did a LOT of research for the former. A new Soul should or it will be coming out by then. So lets talk about something pissed me off after reading this story. Hades dies by Zeref in X784 so when he met Zeref why doesn't he remember him? The man met Zeref in X686 and X697 so did he forget about him.

I mean he is old by then but still, you really don't forget about a guy like Zeref. He sticks out like a sore freaking thumb. This is one of the flaws of Fairy Tail and I'm sure that Hiro didn't have this in mind when writing the story but when I watch old episode of the anime or read old chapters of the manga, you keep thinking of the future events. This is one of my problem so lets begin already. Rant Over, lets begin.

The five were exploring the city as Ryoku said,"What the hell is that? I mean I ain't a big art guy but this must no sense.". "A bronze, bone dragon on top of the church." said Bruno. "And this town looks like it has been through a hurricane." said Van. "Do people still live here?" said Nina. "This must be the work of Water Rage." said Marie. An old man walked up to the group and he said,"You must be travelers. There is nothing here so you should just leave.".

Ryoku said,"Well gramps, we have a little problem here. We actually came here on purpose and we are here to stay.". "Old one. What happened here?" said Marie. "This town is dying." said the old man who looked away from them. "Dying?" said Marie. "Yes. I should a dead city ever since they came to town..." said the old man. He was shot through the chest as the group ran to him. The young man was mad as he said,"You'll pay this.".

A wizard from the roof said,"Sweet! I got the bulleye!". "Man. That bastard just fell." said a second wizard from the roof. "Okay. Now it is my turn. I'm aiming for pinkie." said the third wizard. "You should tell us who you are." said Bruno. The wizards point to the symbol of Water Rage and the three jumped down. "You all should learn not to mess with the town of Water Rage dumbass." said one of the three wizard.

Ryoku said,"Marie and Nina. Get the hell out of here.". "Oh. Trying to protect your girlfriend? How sweet." said a wizard. "Shut the hell up wizard!" yelled Ryoku. Ryoku pulled out his sword as he said with anger,"I hate you all so dam much. You think just because you have powers that you are top of the dame food chain and can do whatever the hell you want but I'm here to tell you all this! You all should be burn in hell!".

Marie and Nina were scared of Ryoku as Van said,"We feel the same way for what they did to this old man but you need to calm down.". "Yeah. You know that not all wizards are like these idiots to say the least. Get ready guys." said Bruno. Nina looked at the old man as she said,"They just killed someone like it was nothing at all. Everyone on Strohx Island. They will pay for what they did to their lives.".

Ryoku rushed toward the one in the center as he slashed him down. The man was bleeding as Van said while smacking someone with his staff,"Don't kill them Ryoku.". Bruno said while his chain did his dirty work,"He is right. We are better than them.". The three were defeated as Ryoku said,"Man. I feel a lot better. Sorry about scaring you cutie. I just hate most wizards.". "I know. Bruno told me due to me being..." said Marie.

Ryoku said,"We'll talk about this later cutie. We got company.". The three saw a lot of wizard come toward them as Bruno said,"So what are we going to do about that?". "What we always do. Kick their buts." said Van. "Smart." said Ryoku. Bruno sighed as Marie said,"I got this!". "Wait! You can't fight can she?" said Ryoku. "Come forth. Strohx Soliders!" said Marie. An army appeared as Ryoku said,"I can't believe it. You're a wizard.".

The guild was scared as they said,"What the hell!? How many are there?!". "If you don't let me speak with your master, I will sick them on you." said Marie. Bruno noticed his friend quiet as he said,"You know that she is different right? I know that she is like the one who killed her but we know that she is different so we are going to be her friends right?". "Yeah." said Ryoku. "Can I talk to your boss? Or else they gets to play with your bodies?" said Marie. 

A man walked up to the five. He had a look on his face as he said,"Did you requested me travelers? I heard you that you attacked my boys here". "You guys! He actually came to us!" said Ryoku. "You really need to learn how to read the situation Ryoku." said Bruno. "He looks crazy to me. He has that whole evil looking going on." said Van. "You stole some very valuable from Strohx island 7 years ago and I came here to get it back. Give us back the Strohx gem." said Marie.

The man was quiet as Marie said,"If you refuse my demand, I' will sick my army on you.". "I am so scared of a little girl and her friends." said the master. He walked away as a guild member who had a bandanna on said,"I don't think you should be joking with her Master Xavier.". "That was supposed to be a joke?" said Nina. "I would be scared of them. Now think about like this, this may work for my men but I'm smarter than you hon. They're fake. Slaughter them." said Xavier.

He snapped his fingers as he dispelled the army out of this world. Marie was shocked by this as Nina said with a scared face,"How did he know?". The guild rushed toward them as Ryoku said,"Well. Got a plan B?". "We run away. I call it retreating with style." said Bruno. "Well we got nowhere to run. I mean they're surrounding us." said Bruno. Ryoku looked at Marie who was shocked out of her mind and he said,"Listen up boys.".

Nina was shocked to see Ryoku so serious which she hadn't seen before as Bruno said,"Do you have one of your amazing plans Ryoku?". "They usually bring us great fortune. So what is it?" said Van who was punching a grunt back. "We push away through so that the girls can escape. Now lets make them pay! Charge!" said Ryoku. The three started fighting the grunts as Nina grabbed Marie's hand and Marie said,"Nina.".

Nina said,"Ryoku and the others are fighting for us! So lets run!". "Right." said Marie. Ryoku held a bomb as he said,"Taste this wizard. Your pain is going to be well worth it.". He threw a bomb at the guild master who said,"Sad at so many level. You are just a normal human and nothing special. It is funny in a way.". He held the bomb as he threw it back. Ryoku coughed up a lot of blood as he had a cross sharped scar on the right side of his abdomen.

Bruno yelled,"Ryoku!". He rushed toward his friend and some grunts said,"Fire the bullets!". Bruno blocked them before one was right in front of his face and it hit his right eye. It exploded as the man started to scream in pain. Blood was rushing out and Van saw his best friends in pain. "God dam it! I curse you all!" yelled Van. He grabbed the two and he rushed toward them. "You are not taking us down!" yelled Van.

Van saw Marie and Nina as he said,"You two!". "Right." said the girls. They were gone from the city or town as the wizards were mad. "Master! We should go after them!" said a member. "They're never coming back to Mural. This is our home not there." said Xavier. "We were defeated but this was just the start. We fled to the forest to recover but very soon, I met a person who would changed my life. I don't know if it is good or bad but it is big." thought Marie.

In the forest, Ryoku was still out cold and he was covered with bandages. Van had some around his head while Bruno had some covering the area where his right eye was. Marie was crying nearby them as Van said,"Marie. This isn't your fault at all. Let's rest here for the night.". "I want to take you all to go see a doctor but..." said Marie. "It is fine kid. We should wait until nightfall before moving due to that guild looking for us." said Bruno.

Marie said,"I should get us some water then. For Ryoku.". She was gone as Nina said,"Marie.". "She is sure taking this hard." said Van. "I don't blame her. Her friends were just injured because she wants to get her gem back. I know that Ryoku can hear us so listen up. She is your friend even though she is a wizard and don't you forget it." said Bruno. "You three really care about each other don't you? You three are just like me and Marie." said Nina.

Marie was walking toward the water with a bucket as she thought,"This is all my fault. Out enemies were a guild filled to the brim with wizards. They're strong to say the very least. And I got my friends hurt because of my recklessness. I want to get stronger to protect my family but I don't know.". The water started to ripple as a person came out. It was Hex who didn't have Kanji on his head. He looked at her and he said,"Oh hello.".

She blushed as she said while covering her eyes,"I'm so sorry! I had no idea about...". Hex noticed the bucket and he said,"Leave this forest now.". Marie looked at him as she said,"Huh?". She turned back around as Hex was getting out of the water. "I am sorry as well. I usually have baths to myself and it is rare that I wear trunks anyway. Forgive me for this." said Hex. Marie turned around as she saw the area around Hex whiter away and die.

Marie said,"What is going on here?". "Everything that comes near me dies. It is my cross that I have to bear. My family died from it I think. I haven't seen them in a long time though." said Hex. "You're the ..." said Marie. "Stop there. You can't come any closer to me." said Hex. "You have the magic of the death god Obus." said Marie. "You know of my curse girl? It is rare to see someone know about it in general." said Hex.

Marie said,"I've only heard of it in books but this curse of yours is really old. It is also known as the Paradox curse to some. The more of something that you hold dear such as life, you cause more death around you. If you don't think about it, you don't cause anything to die.". Hex was silent as Marie said to him,"I'm so sorry! I go a little overboard sometimes according to my best friend.". Hex said,"It is fine. You reminded me of him in ways.".

Hex looked at her as he said,"You know the name of my lovely curse and everything about it which you along with two others. I don't talk with people but this is rare.". "How long have you been here for?" said Marie. "I am a nomad. My curse prevents me anything living and if I do touch something in my life, they die." said Hex. Marie was about to cry as Hex said,"Don't cry. Ruining a face like that tears would be a sin against humanity and it hurts.".

Marie said while about to cry,"Don't you ever get lonely?". "Do I? I haven't the idea of crying for my loneliness. Our little talk here has brought me joy that I haven't felt in a long time." said Hex. Marie looked at him as Hex said,"Right now, I am fighting my fears. Killing a girl whose beauty rivals the goddess would be additional painful. I don't want to kill you pretty lady.". Marie was silent as Hex said,"Goodbye and I am sorry for making you feel fear.". 

He then noticed some animals coming toward him and he said,"No. Get away from me.". He saw that they surrounded him as he said,"They are still here. My curse should have...". "You can touch them mister." said Marie. He looked at her as she said,"They are my illusions.". Hex put his hand through them as he said,"I see.". "Well, you can't exactly touch them but they still help me and my best friend feel happy." said Marie. 

Hex said,"You're rambling again. It is fine because they are still warm to the touch because of your heart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You are just like him in many ways. You both use magic and your hearts are huge.". "Our meeting was fate." said Marie. "You could be right about that." said Hex. "You must be a wizard so please help me and my friends with magic because we need to fight." said Marie.

"I see. I don't mind but here is the thing. I won't be fighting with you." said Hex. Marie said,"Are you going to still teach us magic?". "Yes. Answer me this. What is your meaning of life? We all have one that makes us different." said Hex. "Mine is that we live for each other because if I didn't have my best friend, I wouldn't have been still alive. I owe a lot to her. I want everyone on the planet to have someone to help them with good and bad times." said Marie.

"I see. Let's go teach them so magic." said Hex. He followed Marie and the two had distance between them. Later, Van saw Marie along with Hex as he said,"You are back Marie. Thanks the gods. Who is this guy?". "Um his name is..." said Marie. "My name is Hex and my name is because of my parents being cultists. So your name is Marie? A very beautiful name for a beautiful girl." said Hex. She then blushed as Nina was curious.

Ryoku who had waken up and he said,"Why is he saying to my cutie?". "Sometimes Ryoku. So who is he really?" said Bruno. "I am a wizard and after Marie made me smile, I decide to help her on her quest to teach you all how to use magic." said Hex. "I see. Are you guys ready? I am up for it if you guys are." said Van. "Ryoku." said Bruno. "Sure but you better not touch my cutie pretty boy." said Ryoku. "I won't." said Hex.

Later, the five were in the bushes as Hex was teaching them magic from a safe distance away due to his curse. "So does this guy have intimacy issues?" said Van. "He can't because of his curse." said the pink haired girl. "Point for me." said Ryoku. Bruno was listen to Hex's notes on how to make and use magic and over time, they learned magic. "So what type of magic would you like to learn? I teach all kinds of magic." said Hex.

Van said,"Anything to do with Mother Earth for me.". "Thunder and Fire! It sounds badass to me you guys." said Ryoku. "I would..." said Bruno. "I feel like you have a great potential for magic so you're able to learn more than one type of magic." said Hex. Bruno blushed as he said,"Thank you sir.". The five trained their magic potential as Marie and Nina trained together like the good old days. Marie the black wizard was born in those couple of days  

Hex was walking away as he thought,"Teaching them magic was very strange for me. I haven't taught magic in a long time and to that bunch was strange. Marie was cute but I can't let my love cloud my thoughts. I promise myself no more deaths. I will treasures the time that we had together Marie and I know that you'll do great things. It is ten days till the forming of Heroes and I supposed I am the one who truly killed her in the end.".

Next Time,
Bruno, Marie, Nina, Ryoku, and Van go against Water Rage and the power of the Strohx Gem is seen in action.

Events/Battles:
The group explores the city only to find it having no sign of life in it and it is like a ghost town.
An old man comes up to them and tells them to leave and that this city is dead.
The old man is later killed by some of the wizards of Water Rage.
Ryoku wants to make sure that they get a proper beating from what they did to the old man with Van and Bruno agreeing him.
Van Payne, Bruno Gungnir, Ryoku Yagami, and Marie Saffron vs Water Rage members.
Marie makes an army appear which scares the members of the guild that come to help their fallen members. The master of the guild Xavier Ferris comes out to talk with the five.
Marie tells him to return the gem back to her as he doesn't care. He gets rid of the army that Marie makes as he tells his guild to slaughter them.
Ryoku tries to attack the master with a special bomb only for it getting thrown back at him causing massive damage and a cross scar on the right side of his abdomen. Bruno lose his right eye to the members.
The group leaves as Xavier tells them not to go after them because they aren't coming back to Mural ever again.
In the forest, the group recovers from that incident.
Marie goes after to get water for Ryoku as she meets Hex who is bathing in the nearby water.
Hex and Marie have a talk about life. After making Hex smile, she asks him to teach her and her friends magic which he agrees to. A montage happens.

Characters:
Xavier Ferris. Dispel, Telekinesis, and Fire Wizard. 35 years old in X679 and 42 years old in X686. He is a very smart man and he is also very cocky. He loves power and he will do anything to get it. He is also a very petty man and he will do anything to get revenge.
Hex. Black Arts and Darkness Wizard. 16 years old in X686. He seems to be like he is in the future except without the kanji on his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment