Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Power Guild Episode 170 Underworld part 17 part 4: Family.


A/N: Welcome to the halfway point of the arc. I don't expect it to be about 15 episodes but I could be wrong. We are currently on the second set of notes so we are at a good point since the Anime is on the sixth part of seven so I think by Early or Late December, I think the Tartaros arc should be done by then because despite my utter hatred for the Avatar. I'm really curious to see what the Anime does with it. So you may have noticed that Bob fights against every one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons excluding Zepoza.

So the Christmas chapter was freaking hilarious. I mean it feels out of the place during the arc but it is so funny and has shipping moments galore. Just read it to see what I mean by that. I decide to pick her for Bob not to face since Natsu technically fought against of the Nine Demons excluding Kyoka and Ezel. Lets begin with an a stare off between the Heroes and Demons, Good vs Evil, etc.

The eleven demons and Heroes were standing across from each other as Bob said,"Your little plan hit a bump in the road didn't it? Killing Stella and the rest of us blew up in your face just like Head did. I think we got this in the bag.". Kurt looked at Gray as he said,"You're...". He looked away as he said quietly,"I can't believe it.". "He along with his wife are the bastards who froze Sunshine Village and killed Ryuluth. They also look just Danny and Kurt." said Bob.

Johnny said,"Yeah. I can see it Bob. I saw the woman looks more like Danny and the man looks more like Kurt to me though.". "They also smell like you two." said Python. "Do Slayers tell people apart by their smell?" said Grim, Karla, Brendan, Nick, and Casey. "I guess so." said Danny. "Really? You are just like Kurt!" said Melody. Her eyes turned to hearts as Stella sighed. Gray said,"Lets each take out a human boys and girls.".

He rushed toward Kurt and he grabbed him. "Kurt!" yelled Stella. "Dibs on shirtless here. You know what to do hon." said Gray. "The hell?!" yelled Kurt. The two were gone as Danny said,"Kurt! Where did you bastards take my little...?". Frost appeared in front of him as she said,"You're mine.". The two were gone in a icy wind as Bob said,"Danny!". Karla grabbed Grim and the two were gone in a flash of speed.

Zarx grabbed Brendan and the two went into the darkness. Terry made Nick go into the earth as Terra did the same thing to Casey. Draodono grabbed Clara and the two were gone in a flash. Melody said while looking at where Kurt was taken," "What is going on here? They were just taken!". "Twister." said Hurricaner. The four Heroes along with Stella were swallowed by the wind as Python got sick because of his motion sickness.

Johnny turned his body as he said,"That ain't going to work on Metal dumbass!". He turned his arm into a giant metal fist as it went toward Hurricaner. Hiusam blocked it as Bob was in the air. Sezoch was going toward them as Bob yelled,"Power Dragon Thunder Kick!". His left foot was lighting as it went right through the demon. "The hell?!" yelled Bob. "Love Nimbus!" yelled Melody. Sezoch was dodging her attacks with ease.

Python took a deep breath as he said,"Poison Dragon Vortex Roar!". The roar surround Miza as Miza said,"That isn't going to work on me!". She punched the poison as it spread around the battle field. "I can't believe it." said Johnny. Hiusam appeared in front of the Metal Slayer as he used his elbow to hit Johnny's stomach. Sezoch blasted Melody and Python with his dark magic and Miza was waiting to land a hit.

Bob yelled,"Python! Johnny! Melody!". "Inferno." said Hurricaner. Bob was covered in a flame as he crashed into the ground. "Everyone. I'm going to help." said Stella. She tried to stand up as Bob got out of the ground. He yelled,"Don't! This is nothing! We got these bastards!".  He rushed toward them as Python said,"You're right!". "Hell yeah!" said Johnny. "What did you all do with my friends and Kurt?!" said Casey.

Hurricaner got ready to fight as he said,"Come.". Bob crashed into him as Johnny and Python went after Hiusam and Miza. Sezoch stood there while Melody's attack went through his body and he said to them,"Your deaths are just the beginning.". "Shut up! Your defeat is going to be the beginning of our victory! Power Blast!" yelled Bob. Hurricaner was swallowed up by the attack as the other two Slayers combined their roar into one destructive blast.

Melody said,"Love Blast!". The skeleton dodged them as Bob was knocked back by his opponent and Bob said,"Power Dragon! Rage!". He gained scales as he rushed toward Hurricaner and he started to punch him with the rage of a dragon. Johnny said,"Are you ready to try that man?". "Hell yeah." said Python. The two stood next to each other as the more physical demons rushed toward them. "Poison Metal's Dragon Flash Bang!" yelled the two.

The two charged up their element as it was gone. It then combined into one blast as it blasted both of the demons back a couple of feet. Stella saw that her friends were fighting and she knew that they are trying to fight for her sake but she wanted to help. Bob landed near her after dodging Hurricaner and he said,"We got this. Just rest okay? Do it for me.". "Okay. Don't get yourself killed. You need to rest too Bob." said Stella. Bob rushed toward them as the fights went on.

Meanwhile, Spike was wandering the base. "Man. Where is everyone? And what happened here? It is looks that we fell out of the sky." said Spike. He eventually found Scampers and Spike said,"You're okay Scampers. Thank the gods! I lost Kurt and the others earlier...". Scampers had a giant red and blue mushroom on his head as Spike said,"What the hell is that?!". "I don't know Spike. I was in the wall and now I have this because I was saved." said Scampers.

Spike said,"Wow.". "Do you think Dawn will still like me? And will Bob still want me as his best friend/partner?" said Scampers. "Well. I am pretty sure that they will both still like you if they look at you from a different angle." said Spike. "Oh." said Scampers. "Let's pull it off." said Spike. "Okay. It won't hurt right?" said Scampers. Spike was silent as he grabbed the mushroom. Scampers screamed as the other Chreax kept trying to pull it off.

Later, Spike held a sword as Scampers said,"Are you sure about this?". "Yep. We just need a lot more power." said Spike. The blade hit the mushroom as it bounced off. "Wow. This is one stubborn fungi and I won't make the joke." said Spike. "Thanks Spike. Do you think it looks cool though? I mean I could hide it under a hat right?" said Scampers. "We should look for the others" said Spike. "I guess it doesn't." said Scampers.

The two were walking off as the mushroom grew a face and eyeball. The mushroom was Ebeixhar who has lost a lot of weight and height. He laughed in his head as he said,"That explosion of Hell Heart did shrunk me a bit but I can use my curse to hang out here for a while. I wonder Rech looks like now. I'll just sit back here and relax until my time is right. Maybe once he gets to Bob, I will take his soul and power.".

The group of Adam, Alex, Angel, Eric, Jade, Jean, Jamie, Julie, June, Fate, Rich, Roy, Tanya, Tessa, Virgil, and Wanda were in the wreckage of Block looking for the others. "So this place just suddenly blew up?" said Tanya. "Maybe it was that flash earlier." said Eric. He sat on some rubble as Wayne said,"We need to get everyone in a single location so we can form a new plan.". "But what if they get stopped by an enemy?" said June.

"We should sent most of us here to go look for them while the others make a signal so we can find our way back." said Adam. Jade said,"We could use it like the North Star.". "Yeah. That sounds like a good plan." said Jenny. "So where are we anyway?" said Alex and Rich. "We seem to be just south of Mural. Let's make the rescue team already." said Tessa. The group excluding Eric, Jamie, June, Rich, and Wayne went to go look for the others.

"Man. I really wanted to go look for the others." said Jaime. "Sorry but it would a good idea to have you here son." said Eric. "Why?!" said Jaime. "We're lucky not to be bruised but they may be others that were so we need to find Althea so she can at least look at them. X is somewhere out there." said Wayne. "So where are the masters?" said Wayne. "At the guild hall I think that is what they said to me." said Rich. "But it's gone." said June.

Ax and Marie were walking toward the guild while the city was a complete wreck. "This situation is a disaster Marie." said Ax. "Yes. The city's symbol Kingdom Church needs to rebuild. We can't give up hope now." said Marie. "You are right about that. I know that right now my children are fighting for the guild and their family. Their parents shouldn't give up at all because Master Bruno meant..." said Ax. "Yeah. There's still hope that we can win this." said Marie.

Meanwhile. Ana and Rose were resting on some leaves as they woke up. "What happened?!" said Rose. "And where are we?!" said Ana. Dawn and Z both had bandages covering their head as they said in unison,"You two are okay.". "Wait! We... The explosion..." said Rose. "What about Head?! What happened to Head?!" yelled Ana. She heard a loud whistle as Noah sat there. "Calm the jets Ana. You girls stop the activation of Head with a bang." said Noah. "Noah?!" said the girls. 

Dawn said,"He saved us from the explosion at the very last second.". "You're welcome is what Noah would say but we help too." said Andrea. The two saw Andrea, Lisa, and Ira standing nearby them as Z said,"According to Lisa here, Noah just made to us at the very last second.". "Then we did it.." said Ana and Rose. The girls along with the Chreax hugged as they celebrated. "Thank you so much for doing that Noah." said Ana.

Noah said,"You don't have to compliment me.". He was enjoying it as Ira said,"I hate to rain on the little party here but this is far from over.". "Eh?" said Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z. "You just did Ira. We should let them enjoy this but you just had to open your big ..." said Noah. "So what is it Ira? I have a feeling that either Andrea and Noah are going to both say something stupid." said Lisa. "Hey! We're take offense to that" said the two.

Ebeixhar was on Scamper's head as the Chreax was crying for the new head wear. "There's something that Baron Hades said earlier that is weird. What did he mean by that Operation Head is going to plan exactly." thought Ebeixhar. He thought about it and he thought loudly,"The reason why we couldn't find Head when the chairman died was because of the time!". Ana and Rose were in the air thanks to Dawn and Z respectively. The four said,"No way.".

Several Head with different faces were there as Ebeixhar said,"There is more than one!". "No. It can't be." said Rose. "Why did something like this have to happened now?" said Ana. "There are 5,000 of these across the continent right now." said Noah. Kazor was breaking out of his prison as he said,"It is the end for magic and humans. You tried to stop me Eldon but it failed due to the true form of the bomb known as Head.".

Andrea, Ira, Lisa, and Noah were behind the girls along with Dawn and Z as they were in the middle of several of Heads. "Son of a ..." said Noah. "We're around children." said Andrea and Lisa. "They're part of Heroes. I'm pretty sure they have heard coming from their mouths. They may be the strongest guild in Meca but they sure have some foul mouths." said Ira. "You know that we can heard you guys right?" said Rose. The four council members were quiet.

Dawn said,"We did the best we could and we could destroy only one.". "Look at all of them. What are we going to do?" said Andrea. "It's hopeless." said Lisa. Rose said,"Don't give up yet you guys. I know that we can still win this.". "I don't want to be depressed any longer. I decide to keep on living on with you and everyone that I treasure." said Ana. She made some wind as the group was shocked to see her hair was now a Bob hair cut (I think).

Andrea, Dawn, Lisa, Noah, Rose, and Z said,"Ana! Why did you cut your hair in general?!". "It looks good on you. I like it." said Ira. "I won't cry anymore and I won't shed anymore tears. Everyone is out there fighting so I won't give up either." said Ana. She look determined as Noah said,"So why did she cut her hair again?". "Is he deaf?" said Z. "Selectively. It is mainly during our meetings. He decide to turn off his hearing." said Ira. "Makes sense." said the girls and Dawn.

Meanwhile, Grim and Nick appeared. "Man. So where are we now?" said Nick. "We're still in Block for sure." said Grim. "What makes you so sure about that?" said Nick. Grim immediately  pointed to a huge explosion as he said,"That is Robert.". "Yep. Should we go to him? I can get to him in about five minutes." said Nick. "I would say yes to that normally but we have company and I don't think we should let either of them escape." said Grim.

Karla and Terry appeared from ice and the earth respectively. "So I have a question." said Nick. "Is it about my hat? I bought it before I joined Underworld." said Terry. "Not that Terry. You two must be wondering why we joined up with Underworld in the first place." said Karla. "Yes." said Grim. "To be honest, my question was about the hat." said Nick. Grim hit him as Karla said,"We joined this dark guild because Underworld revived us along with Terra and Zarx.".

Nick said,"Really?". "Yeah. We all have a reason for staying alive. One day, you will find out soon. I don't think keeping you humans or pest alive is a good idea." said Karla. "Why?" said Nick. "Do you always answer?" said Terry. "I just let him try to figure this stuff out so he doesn't ask me this later on after we kick your buts." said Grim. "Bring it." said Karla. She froze the air as Nick said,"I got to heat things up!".

Nick started to run around the four really fast as the air went back to a normal temperature. He then punched the two Chreax as Grim held his scythe. "Atomic Slice." said Grim. A slash made of green light went toward the two as Karla said,"Ice Pillars!". The ice pillars appeared s they were sliced in half by the green light. "What the?" said Terry. "The Atomic Slice can slice through anything that it comes in contact with." said Grim.

Nick said,"How you two get ready to eat some dirt? Sand Domino!". A giant domino made out of sand appeared and Nick kicked it over. "Alright." said Nick. "Um Nick. You may want to move. I think they're mad." said Grim. The sand was freezing as Nick jumped off it and he landed nearby Grim as both Chreax popped out of the sand. "So is that the best that you two got?" said Karla. 'No way. We're just getting started." said the two. They rushed toward them.

Meanwhile. Allison and Nancy were still fighting. "Nancy! You...." said Allison. "My name is New Nancy and I've been reborn as the Ultimate Wizard!" yelled Nancy. She sliced Allison as her sword broke. Allison jumped into the air and she was about to kick Nancy as she said,"Warp.". The two swapped place as Allison who got kicked into a wall. "Let's keep going Alli..." said Nancy. She got punched by Allison.

Nancy screamed as she slashed Allison who blocked them. "I am.. I am ... the Ultimate Wizard!" said Nancy. "What are you fighting for?!" yelled Allison. She punched Nancy down to the ground as the wizard felt pain. She opened her eyes as she recalled a nasty memory. It was 10 years ago. "You and your sister are a disgrace to my name." said a voice. Nancy stood there with the former guild master and a very terrible parent Warren Rhodes.

Warren yelled,"What the hell are you both so dam weak?!". "Please forgive me, Father!" said Nancy who was crying. Warren slapped her as he said,"Don't beg for forgiveness! That makes you weak if you beg something from someone! Are you weak?! Monsters has no use for weakness like yourself in our guild! As my children, you were made to be strong! I will get rid of the weak even if it is my little girl.".

Later. Nancy was standing across from someone and she was tired. The someone had bandages over his face, purple hair, and brown eyes. "If you have time to breath, you can make a move. Attacking is the key to victory and life itself. Even if you are weaker, always move forward. That is the way of the strong and champions are born! Now Claw." said Warren. He stood on the cliff side as the man was charging up an energy ball.

Nancy tried to block but it failed as she went into the nearby rock. She was in pain as Warren yelled to the heavens,"Stand now Nancy! Your sister did this already! You better stand or you got no right to call yourself my daughters! Now Claw!". He nod as he charged up another blast. Nancy dodged it by jumping over it as Claw appeared her ready to punch her. 'You are young and very stupid!" yelled Claw.

Nancy said,"Warp.". She and Claw switched places as Nancy kicked Claw toward the ground as the bastard of a father said,"Universe magic. Very interesting.". Claw fired another beam as Nancy said in a second,"Warp.". Claw was hit with his very own energy blast as he was on the floor in pain from being defeating. "I'll help you!" said Nancy. "What are you doing?! Will you not kill him? The loser is weak and the weak is a worm or bug. Sympathy isn't for them so kill." said Warren.

Nancy said,"But Claw is a member of the guild and part of our ....". Warren yelled,"Don't finish that sentence! Comrades, friends, and family in a guild are for the weak to give themselves false hope and they make you weak! If you are my blood, set your mind on a goal better than life itself here and now Nancy! We make the skies and earth boil and make the seas silent because we are Monsters!". "But. I can't." said Nancy.

Warren sighed as he said,"A disgrace. If you won't I will. Goodbye.". Warren blasted Claw to well death as Nancy started to cry. "Why did you?" said Nancy. "Don't cry." said Warren. Nancy ignored him with her tears as he said,"Are you going to keep this up?! Tears are weakness! Get the goddamn hint Nancy!". "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" said Nancy. Warren looked at her and he thought,"It is a shame.".

Later. Warren looked at his daughter and he said,"I am leaving you here Nancy. Abandon your weak heart, your tears, everything. In this very forest fulled with savage beasts, death awaits the weak aka you. Take off your clothes as well. You may come back home once your tears are gone. Goodbye Nancy.". Nancy stood there naked as she kept crying. Several dinosaurs monsters attack her as she was scared out of my mind.

In the morning. Nancy was chanting the code of Monsters with a lot of burned carcasses around her aka the monsters. She screamed as Allison was worried about her. Nancy was trying to kill her as she said,"If I get strong!". "Nancy! Wake up!" yelled Allison. Nancy flew into a pillar as Allison yelled to her,"Listen to me now Nancy!". She took a deep breath as she said,"I will never forgive you or Kara for you to Bob.".

Allison looked at the ground as she said,"You two tore out of his eyes and I'm very happy that he can still see. I love him and my guild. I understand why you did it and it was for Monsters right!? Answer me Nancy!". Nancy was quiet as Allison said,"This fist of mine is crying because I could be using it in a fight worthwhile.". "I know Allison. I know. So. Please take that fist of yours to just kill me here and now." said Nancy.

Allison was quiet as Nancy said,"I'm weak. I'm so weak that I succumb myself to the darkness. I don't want to keep going. Please.". Allison walked over to her as she said,"You are who you are Nancy. It's comes from your upbringing aka Warren or bastard in Bob's case. I'm sure there are people waiting for you you to come home. So don't give up hope.". Nancy was shocked as the two heard,"So this is a human. Feeling good about talking about life and death. Ugly.".

Kazor stood there with Final as Allison said,"That is Kazor, Emperor of Hell.". "So. The garbage was supposed to be gone but I find more of it around here. That Spirit Emperor made such a big problem for me. It is time for me to have some fun for once to get rid of the trash here in my home or Block to say the least." said Kazor. "You're the master!" said Allison. The demon smiled as he released a lot of magic power.

The two were knocked back as Allison said,"This power.". "I choose you." said Kazor. He launched an attack to Nancy as Allison yelled her name. "Run Allison.." said Nancy. The blast hit as Allison went back from the dust. Kazor noticed shadows as a voice said,"We made it.". "Sorry but we are known for not being on time with shit." said another voice. Allison was shocked to hear those voice as the smoke cleared.

Athena, Chad who was holding Nancy, Kara, Larry, Lora, Lucky, Sake, and Steve stood there as Lora said,"We're here for princess.". "We're back!" said Larry. "Your guild/family is Monsters big sis and don't forget it." said Athena. "Lucky is happy to be here for you all." said Lucky. Kazor smiled as he said,"Oh.". Nancy remember what Allison said as she started to cry. "Wow. She is crying." said Sake who was ready to fight or drink. "Lets be happy that we're here." said Kara.

Next time,
Monsters are here. Will they help Heroes defeat Kazor and Underworld? How does Gray and Frost know Kurt and Danny? Who is Terra? This and more next time on Power Guild.

Events/Battles:
The eleven Heroes and eleven demons face off as Bob notice that Kurt and Danny look very familiar to Gray and Frost. Johnny and Python notice this as well as Melody goes crazy.
Gray smiles as he grabs Kurt claiming him as his target. Frost follows his lead by calling Danny. The four are gone as Karla takes Grim away with her, Zarx takes Brendan, Terry takes Nick, Terra takes Casey, and Draodono takes Clara.
The only Heroes left are Johnny, Melody, Python, and Bob as they get ready to fight against Hiusam, Sezoch, Miza, and Hurricaner respectively.
Johnny and Python vs Hiusam and Miza..
Melody vs Sezoch.
Bob vs Hurricaner.
Stella tries to get up to her friends but Bob stops her as the four rush toward the demons who are ready to fight.
Spike looks for someone and he finds Scampers with a giant mushroom on his head. The younger Chreax is discouraged by this and he wonders if Dawn will still like him after this.
Spike tries to cut it off but that blows up in their face with the mushroom being pretty dam stubborn. The two decide to go look for others as the mushroom turned out to be Ebeixhar who decide to just wait until the time is right.
Some of the guild tries to figure out where they are as Julie, Fate, Roy, Alex, Angel, Jade, Jenny, Wanda, Adam, Virgil, Tessa, Jean, and Tanya decide to go look for the others. They notice that both Ax and Marie are gone as the two are heading toward their guild hall with the words that Bruno left for them.
Ana and Rose wake up as Dawn and Z are happy to see them awake. The two girls wonder about Head and Noah tells them that they destroyed Head. The other three knights are nearby as the girls cheered but Ira has to rain on the parade.
Ebeixhar wonders what Master Kazor meant by that. He then figures out what he meant when Ana, Dawn, Z, and Rose see the countless Heads. There are 5,000 of them as Kazor breaks out of his prison.
Dawn and Z wonder about how they are going to destroy this many Heads. Andrea and Lisa start to lose hope as Ana and Rose tell them not to give up. Ana makes some wind as she cuts her hair shocking the rest of her group.
She tells them that everyone that she knows and cares about is fighting out there so she shouldn't either and she won't be a crybaby any longer.
Grim and Nick sees Karla and Terry. The two asks why two Chreax are in Underworld in the first place as they tell them why. They are shocked to say the least but they will fight them.
Grim and Nick vs Karla and Terry.
Allison and Nancy are still fighting as Allison is causing the most damage to Nancy. Nancy remembers her abuse from Warren back when she was 11. She remembers what happened to Claw who died after his fight with Nancy. He died because Nancy couldn't finish the job. Warren had to kill him. She remembers having to strip in the forest and she couldn't come back until she stopped crying.
Nancy acts crazy as Allison knocks some sense into her. Allison tells her that she will never forgive her or Kara for what she did to Bob by well ripping his eyes out but she understand why she did it. It was for her guild. Allison wonders why they are even fighting at all because Nancy's fist is crying making this fight pointless.
Nancy ask Allison to kill her but she tells her that there are people waiting for her and Nancy is happy.
Kazor appears and he decide to get rid of the trash himself. He fires an spell toward Nancy who gets attacked by it.
Chad, Steve, Lucky, Larry, Athena, Lora, Sake, and Kara appear as they are here to take back their lady back home. Nancy starts to cry.

Characters:
Claw. Energy Wizard. 28 years old.  A former member of Monsters who died 10 years old by the hands of Warren, the guild master. He has purple hair and brown eyes. He always had bandages over his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment