Sunday, November 22, 2015

Power Guild Episode 171 Underworld part 18 A lovely End


A/N: These next two episodes are big or small since the episode after them is for a death. Just read the notes if you want to know what I mean by that. I got nothing else because I have a lot to talk about with that episode so get ready for that. Soul and Heroes Zero will come soon. I just have to get focused on them a little but they are coming eventually. I promise. So the new episode of Fairy Tail had a pretty funny and scary moment in the same episode. The funny was Gajeel was singing and the scary was Lamy's army. I mean that is nightmare fuel to me because of that laughter and poor Warren. We all know that feeling by the way. Lets begin.

Athena, Chad, Kara, Larry, Lucky, Lora, Sake, and Steve stood there as Nancy was crying and Kazor was interested. "What are you guys?" said Allison. Chad placed Nancy down as he said,"You and Bob both sent us a letter about the lady here being a member of a dark guild right?". "Oh yeah." said Allison. "Allison. That letter you sent was how can I say it." said Larry. "Awful and it was filled with death." said Lucky. "So where you trying to curse us or something?" said Sake.

Athena said,"Some of us got sick after reading that letter.". "Romeo did faint after reading a handful of lines from said letter." said Kara. "Due to that nasty letter, Claude was prepared to die to figure out what you mention before we got Bob's letter. It did some time though. A lot longer that I thought." said Steve. "I guess writing isn't my strong suit." said Allison. "It is your flaw. Right Lucky?" said Larry. "Lucky think so too!" said Lucky.

Chad looked at Nancy and he said with a smile,"We are bringing you back home. I promise. Bob's letter was amazing by the way.". Kazor said,"Returning to your guild? This world is about to end. You can't do anything to stop it.". "Head was destroyed already." said Allison. "One was destroyed by those girls of yours. It is sad how they couldn't destroy any more of them because one tired them out." said Kazor.

Allison was shocked as Sake said,"On the way here Ally, we did see a lot of those freaky statues or pillars on the way here. Did you guys see them too? I may be drunk right now but they stick out like sore thumbs.". "No. We saw them too Sake. If that is Head, a lot of them just came out to play with us." said Kara. "What?!" said Allison. "You have one hour left before all 5,000 heads go off and the magic will be gone forever." said Kazor. 

Lora said,"No way.".  "The hell." said Chad. Steve was silent as Larry said,"All magic.". "Will Lucky not be able to fly and kick but anymore?" said Lucky. "I will be able to only drink a normal amount now?" said Sake. "You have a serious problem." said Athena. Nancy laughed as she was wiped away the tears. "He is buffing you guys. Head can't be remotely controlled so he is just lying to us. It is a bluff." said Nancy.

Kazor said,"You're right about that. Kazor does remember that we have someone in our guild or in the words of humans, family. He is called Roosevelt Kazor thinks.". "He is stealing Lucky's thing here." said Lucky who pouted. "He died." said Nancy. "We have a necromancer in the guild as well and he is in a brawl with a boy who along with his female companion destroy Block with the help of Eldon." said Kazor.

Lora said,"Bob and Stella did all of this?". "That's my girl right there." said Sake. "Bob is a boy but I will admit that this is one of Bob's most impressive achievement." said Athena. "With the chairman brought back from the dead, we're using him as we speak. Kazor thinks he is in the control room but who knows where that is." said Kazor. "You can't be serious." said Allison. Kara said,"You need to go Ally.".

Chad got ready to fight as he said,"You need to stop Head right now.". "While we stay behind to kick his ass." said Steve. "But.." said Allison. "You got to protect the ladies, Larry, and Lucky for us. They will be safe with you guys for sure." said Sake. "We four will knock some sense into this bastard. He needs some." said Kara. "You all do some interesting stuff. Defeat me, the Emperor of Hell? You got some courage but it is for now." said Kazor.

Chad yelled,"Strike him down Monsters!". "Aye sir!" yelled Kara, Sake, and Steve. They rushed to the man as he said,"Oh.". Chad tried to punch him as Kazor dodged them. "Drunken Kick and Chop Combo!" said Sake. Kazor dodge the combo as Kara's chain held him back. Steve appeared from the shadows and he teamed up with the three wizards to hurt Kazor who blocked their attacks or he didn't feel them.

Steve yelled,"Now Allison!". Allison and Athena were holding Nancy up as Allison said,"Be careful you guys.". "We're not Bob you know." said Chad. "You guys got Head in the bag." said Sake. "He is right." said Athena. "Athena, Chad, Kara, and Steve." said Nancy. "Lucky wants to fight with Steve too. Let Lucky in coach!" said Lucky. "You need to come with us. We're going with the girls. I know that they got this don't you?" said Larry.

Lucky smiled as he said,"Lucky thinks so too.". Lora looked at Steve and she said,"You got this guy for sure Yami.". The six were gone as Kazor said,"Time for you guys to give Kazor some personal space okay?". He blasted them back as Chad said,"Holy Roar!". Kazor hit the beam as it missed its target. "Jumping Dragon Kick!" yelled Sake. He kicked Kazor in the head as Kara said,"Death from Above!".

Sake dodged the skull as Kazor looked at it. The skull hit as Kazor brushed some dust off his clothing with a lot of belts. Steve appeared from the shadow as he said,"Shadow Dragon Slash!". The stronger version of Shadow Slash appeared as Kazor grabbed him and he threw him to Chad. The two Slayer stood there as Kazor said,"Rogue Explosion.", The four Monsters were swallowed up by a explosion as a huge cloud of smoke appeared.

Kazor stood there and he said,"Kazor's biggest pet peeve is that you actually think that you can defeat me with those attacks of yours. They wouldn't even hurt a fly.". "Funny. We are got a pet peeve too." said Chad. He glared at Kazor along with the others as he said,"Someone hurting my family. During the games, Bob taught me that lesson after he beat up the old Monsters. We're going to make you pay for hurting my family.". They rushed toward Kazor who smiled.

Brendan and Casey were in the destroyed base. "Man. Those guys really got the jump on us. I hope the others are okay." said Brendan. "I know they are. I mean all of Heroes is pretty stubborn when it comes to giving up." said Casey. "Yeah. So where are the demons who grabbed us in the first place because someone needs to get hit?" said Brendan. "We're right here." said a voice. Terra and Zarx appeared from the ground.

Zarx coughed out some dirt as he said,"Man. That was terrible.". "As the Earth Slayer, it can't bother me." said Terra. Brendan said,"May? Is that you?". "You know her/him?" said Casey and Zarx. "She was my girlfriend before I met you Case. She died eight years ago and I know because I saw her die right in front of me." said Brendan. "I did die." said Terra or May. "So how are you here and why are you in Underworld?!" yelled Brendan.

Casey grabbed his hand as May said,"I was brought back to life thanks to their revival base which I think you guys destroyed. I've changed Brendan. The past is the past to me so get over it already due to the fact that I don't love you anymore.". Brendan was silent as Zarx said,"Harsh.". "Brendan. I love you and that won't change no matter what. I'll fight for your honor." said Casey. "Casey. I know that May is dead so I got no problem beating her up." said Brendan.

Zarx said,"This is going to be fun. Darkness Blast.". The blast went right through Casey as she rushed over to him. "Hydro Hammer!" said Casey. She made her hand into a hammer and she smacked him with said hammer. "Earth Roar!" said May. Brendan blocked the roar using a giant rock of earth and he said,"Your opponent is me!". May smiled as she said,"Did you have these feeling when you were dating me?".

Brendan said,"I fell hard for you May and I regret your death everyday but right now. I have a family and a girlfriend so I'm not letting you destroy either of those things right in front of me.". He punched her as the two brawled. "Ah true love." said Zarx. "You're messed up." said Casey. "I'm dead so I can be whatever and say whatever I want girl." said Zarx. The two fought using the power of water and the power of darkness.

Bob was blocking Hurricaner's hurricane powered fists as they were tearing him apart. "Bob." said Stella. "I can't look bad in front of her buddy so let's see if you can fly! Titan Throw!" said Bob. He threw the demon in the air as Bob yelled,"Time for Lighting Dragon Grand Slam!". The giant dragon that defeated Hugo came out as Hurricaner said,"Slam!". The dragon went into the ground as the ground was covered with electricity and Bob sighed. 

Melody was trying to actually hit Sezoch who was dodging her attacks. "Your aim is terrible. You should give up because as a human..." said Sezoch. Sezoch was blasted by a Rage ape. "How about you shut up?" said Melody. "You have spunk so I am going to enjoy your death by my hands." said Sezoch. He thought to himself,"If I didn't have to keep the chairman alive, she along with her friends would be dead by now. Let's see if I can keep playing with them.".

Johnny was blocking Hiusam which despite his metal armor hurt the Slayer and he said,"How are you doing with her Python?". Python was trying to block her attacks but her punches broke through all of his spells. "Not so good. Do you want to switch dance partners? I think i can get fish brain to calm down and you knock some sense into muscles." said Python. "Good plan!" said Johnny. The two swapped opponents as the battle changed a little. 

Meanwhile, Clara stood across from the demon swordsman and he can also use poison Draodono. "So daughter of Bob. I heard a rumor about you along with the rest of the Future Heroes. You came here to stop my creator's guild. Am I right?" said Draodono. "Yes. Are you going to try and kill me because you want to kill Hex instead." said Clara. "I along with Miza I think don't have the drive to kill Hex. We strive to become better fighters." said Draodono. 

Draodono said,"Do you think you can do that daughter of Bob?". Clara made a sword and she said,"I am the leader of the Future Heroes and Bob's daughter. I hope I can provided you a challenge to satisfy your drive.". Draodono rushed toward Clara and the two then clash their blades. They went back from the impact as Draodono made a lot of poison from Sketetal Epilogue since he isnt Rusty or Python. Clara made a lighting bolt as it destroy the poison in a single sweep.

Draodono said,"Very interesting. Your way of battle is quite different from your father is so many ways. He is all about brute forcing his way through battle while you take time with your attacks. I was wrong about you at first.". "Thanks? You are not half bad yourself. I can see how you are one of the strongest in this guild but in my father's furious rampage, only a couple of things can calm him down in this state." said Clara.

"Like one of his friends or lover daughter of Robert?" said Draodono. "I am not going to answer you by the way." said Clara who looked away. "Fair. We destroy your home and you humans retaliate by destroy our home. I like humans because their drive to protect the things that they care about makes them strong. I only have battling in my heart so you destroying my home doesn't phase me like it did for Wolf." said Draodono. 

Clara said,"I see. Why do you fight for the guild despite have no loyalty toward anyone in the guild Underworld?". "I blame the leader of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. She goes by the name Zepoza and she is a dominatrix. I think Zimsa enjoys it though. Now let's continue the fight." said Draodono. The two clashed and the sounds could be heard from miles around due to the two putting their power into their blade. 

After a lot of sword clashing, the two were tired. "Your father is strong and before you saved him and his female companion, he was fighting against eleven of the strongest team in the entire guild. He is the strongest human that I have seen. You aren't the same level as him yet but my gut is telling me that you will be one day daughter of Bob." said Draodono who was breathing heavily. "My name is Clara Yagami and thanks. You ready to finish this?" said Clara.

The two were about to fight when Draodono sensed something. He jumped in between the two as he was blasted with Photon. Clara ran over to him as she said,"Why did you do that?!". "I'm like what you humans call a Samurai. I put honor, obedience, duty, and self-sacrifice above anything else. It is also why I stayed in Underworld. Defeat her for me Clara." said Draodono. Clara said,"I will. Don't worry. Just rest for now.".

He was out cold as Clara heard,"I didn't mean to get one of the SDD hit but I will get a promotion so I will make Kurt in my loyal servant for the rest of time.". Clara saw Carla with the cannon aka her right arm as Clara said,"I don't think Uncle Kurt would ever..". Carla then grabbed her hands as she said,"OMG! You know Kurt Raymond! The strongest wizard in Heroes bar none. Do you think you could hook me up with him?!".

Clara thought to herself,"I guess Uncle Kurt just attract the crazy yet hot ones. Roy on the other hand though doesn't. I guess it skipped a generation I think..". Carla was then hit with two Passion Boxing Gloves as Clara heard,"Hands off Clara!". Carla went back as Clara saw Roy standing there with a lot of dust covering his clothes. "So did you run here? I mean you either did that or something else like that." said Clara.  

Roy ran over to Clara and he said,"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?". "I'm fine Roy. She just asked me to help her set her up with your dad." said Clara. "Did you?! I mean you do remember what your dad from our time said about messing with the time stream too much right?" said Roy. "I know what he said and the current Bob said the exact same thing. They both said that time travel is a confusing mess and plot element." said Clara. "Huh?" said Roy. "Who knows?" said Clara. 

Carla looked at Roy and he said,"What's up?". "Are you related to Kurt Raymond?" said Carla. "Yes I am." said Roy. She hugged him as Clara got jealous. "So will you go out with me? I mean you look just like him." said Carla. Roy looked at Clara and he knew that she was jealous. It didn't show on her face unlike her dad but it was obvious to people who know her. "I am sorry but I already have a girl that I like a lot." said Roy.

Clara thought,"How? Is it Sunni? I mean those two are always talking with each other at the Guild and they do jobs together.". Roy thought,"She is thinking about this too hard. I guess dense skipped her dad to go to her and from mine.". Roy grabbed Clara's hand and she said,"What are you doing Roy?". "Wow. She is harem protagonist dense. Isn't it obvious that I like you? It is good that I am in the only one who likes you." thought Roy  

Clara said,"What are you doing?! You are holding Kurt Jr's hand!". "His name is Roy and he is my..." said Clara. "My what?" thought Roy. "Best friend!" said Clara. Roy sighed as Carla said,"Fine. I'll kill you and I will make him mine.". "Yeah. That isn't going to work. Okay then. Are you still able to fight?" said Roy. "Yep. I got this. Are you?" said Clara. "Does this answer you? Passion Lance! Kurt edition!" said Roy.

Roy fired off the lances that his father would use and they caused explosion. Clara held her sword as it glowed blue. "Frozen Slash!" said Clara. She froze Carla as she had a smile. The ice melted as the girl had a flamethrower arm along with a cold gun arm. Her arms were gone. "Time for you two feel the wrath of the freezing burn combo!" said Carla. The two dodge the fire and ice combo as Roy said,"Lets use that technique Clara!".

Clara said,"Roy. You must be sure about this. Thunder Slash, Frozen Slash, Burning Slash, Hurricane Slash, and Earth Slash!". She slashed Carla five times as several elements flew in the air. "I hope this works." said Roy. He ate them as he felt stronger. "I may not be the Passion Slayer but I was trained by Jo so I should be able to do this. Passion Ultimate Roar!" said Roy. The roar destroyed the ground below as Carla was caught in and defeated.

She was out cold as Roy fell on his knees. Clara ran over to him and she said,"Why did you do that Roy? Your stomach isn't as strong as Uncle Kurt's.". "I know that Clara because my dad ruined my stomach with his cooking. It didn't get better but to protect you, I'll do anything." said Roy. "Roy." said Clara. The two noticed that Draodono was standing up and he was using his sword in its hilt as a makeshift cane.

Roy said,"So did you defeat this guy yet?". "Not yet." said Clara. "I don't want to fight with you any more. You won against me in the battle of will." said Draodono. "Huh?" said Roy. "I see that not all of Heroes is familiar with the art of battle but that is fine. I shall be leaving." said Draodono. "Wait. I need to tell you something." said Clara. The demon stopped as Clara said,"Heroes accepts anyone in their family.".

Roy said,"Yeah. I mean we have members from the losing guild after every war that we are in. So you are welcome to join Heroes but wait a while for the dust to settle.". "I see. I wish you two look in your lives and thank you for finding me a purpose." said Draodono. He walked off as Roy said,"Will Bob mind Draodono?". "You know that he does because of that." said Clara. "Oh right. I can't believe that it is finally here though." said Roy. "It sucks but it is destiny." said Clara.

Brendan and Casey were standing across from May and Zarx as Brendan said,"They are almost done Case. I guess fighting against Bob really does drains you after a while.". "Which means final attacks should do the job. Strikes of Love and Water Nebula!" said Casey. The two were soaked as Brendan said,"This isn't as strong as Thunder Crash but it will do the job! Lighting Blast!". Lighting came out as the two were shocked and it hurt extra since the two were both wet. They were out cold.

Nick was running around the two Chreax as he said,"Grim! Are you ready yet? I am getting really sick now.". Grim's scythe was glowing bright purple as he said,"I'm ready Nick. You are ready to let them out of the vortex.". Nick stopped as the two Chreax rushed toward Grim. "Eternity Slash!" said Grim. He slashed them as the two were defeated by them. Nick sat down as he said,"Thank god. I am going to be sick.". "Just relax for now." said Grim.

Karla stood up as Nick said,"I thought you said that this Eternity Slash can defeat people. I mean she is standing up.". "I am not going to fight you any longer." said Karla. "Why?" said Grim. "So do all Chreax have short attention spans?" said Nick. "That would only be the young and male version of our kind. Most males grow better attention over time but some mainly one with black fur with a sliver stripe on it." said Karla. Somewhere, Scampers sneezed.

Terry started to cough as Grim said,"What is wrong with him?". "Once we are defeated, we die so the human girl who is in our guild will die soon." said Karla. "So what is her deal? I mean she picked our male Spirit Wizard to fight. I thought Brendan would have fought you or the cowboy Chreax. So why did she pick him?" said Nick. "It because they once shared a love before she died right in front of him by the way." said Karla. "Poor Brendan." said Grim.

Meanwhile, Brendan was holding May in his arms as she was dying in front of him again. and nearby the two of them were Casey and Zarx. "So current girlfriend, how do you feel about this situation due to the fact that he is holding his ex in a very loving fashion? Curious minds wants to know by the way and I mean me." said Zarx. "I am very angry so if you don't shut your mouth, I will burn your face off with my magic." said Casey.

May said,"Brendan. Why are you doing this? I mean I say so much awful things during our fight that the folks at home didn't see for reason unknown.". "Huh?" said Brendan. "Ignore the crazy lady. You say some weird stuff upon death." said Zarx. "Shut up Zarx." said the three. "Harsh. I thought we're friends but I guess I was wrong." said Zarx. He sat on some rubble as May said,"So you're Brendan's current girlfriend?".

Casey hugged Brendan and her chest was touching his head as he blushed. "I am and I love this idiot unlike you did." said Casey. "Case." said Brendan. "You really like her don't you Brendan? You were a hopeless idiot when it comes to love. Does he shower you with his affection Case is it?" said May who coughed. "Yes and I love it just like I love my guild. I really did love you May." said Brendan who looked at her and May said,"Brendan. I did too.".

Meanwhile, Terry was about to die as Nick said,"Isn't there anything that we can do to save them you guys?". "Why would you want us to be saved? I mean we killed council members. Why do you even care about us?" said Terry. "That is how we are. We don't want to see people died except if they hurt any member of our family. Did you?" said Grim. "I think Hurricaner was the only one along with the dead Rech, Zimsa, and Ebeixhar. Could be wrong about that though." said Karla.

Grim and Nick said,"I see.". "I think there is a way to save them." said Karla. "There is a way to save me?" said Terry. "Yes. I give up my life for yours and one other person." said Karla. "So who is the other person?" said Nick. "Who knows but promise me this. Tell Kurt that I'm very proud of him and his achievements. Wish me good luck in the afterlife." said Karla. She was gone in a light blue light as May and Terry were glowing light blue.

Terry stood up as Nick said,"So who is Karla really?". "Well from she told me, she was the Chreax partner to the Ice Slayer just like I'm the partner to the Earth Slayer." said Terry. "Cool. So how does she know Kurt?" said Grim. "I got no idea. She never told me even though we're both Chreax. So you two better rest for now. I wish you humans good luck in your life. Peace out humans." said Terry who was gone thanks to the Earth.

May hugged Brendan as Casey got jealous as her skin was steaming with jealous. "Dam. This human has two lovely some ladies in his life and they are fighting for his love. It is pretty sweet and it shows that some humans are more luck in the game of love than others." said Zarx. She fired some water out directly at Zark whose skin start to burn. "The pain." said Zarx. He was on the floor in pain from the water as Casey said,"Sometimes, you're worse than Kurt and that's saying a lot.".

May said,"I guess this is goodbye Brendan.". "But I thought you were going to join Heroes after this war." said Brendan. May let him go as she said,"You really need to let me go Brendan. Our love died eight years.". "But you're alive now!" said Brendan. "Casey. Do you love this idiot like I did eight years ago?" said May. "He may be an idiot especially right now. He made me feel like I was welcome for the first time." said Casey.

May said,"He sure is a natural at that Casey. He always tries to make others feel welcome in anything that he finds himself in. He always wanted to join Heroes when he is older and he did to say the very least. He trained himself to be the best wizard in our village and he did after 10 years of raining to say the least. Can you promise me something?". "Sure?" said Casey. "Please make Brendan feel like he has purpose in his life." said May.

Terra appeared from the ground as he said,"Let's go already. I heard that this planet has a casino and I want to gamble.". "So in. Can I join you?" said Zarx. "Sure. Lets go." said Terry. The two walked off as Brendan hugged May. "Brendan." said May. "I know that you're dead but I will miss you to say the very least. Good bye May. I hope I get to see you again." said  Brendan. She along with the other two were gone as Casey said,"Brendan.".

Brendan said,"Case. I'm so sorry about you had to see that. I just had a lot of old loving feelings that I pushed down and they just came out.". "It's fine. She died right in front of you right?" said Casey. "I think you got that clear than the sun or ice. Listen I love you and nothing is going to changed that for even a minute." said Brendan. The two hugged as May watched from the distance. 'Goodbye Brendan Crawford." said May. She was gone as the sun went down a little bit more.

Next time,
The tale of the Raymond Brothers is about to unfold. Don't worry this will make soon. I hope.

Events/Battles:
Allison wonders why they are here in the first place. Chad places Nancy down as he tells her that they got two letters from her and Bob. The members tell her that her letter was terrible while Bob's letter was amazing.
They will take Nancy back to their guild and Kazor laughs at their hope. He tells that the age of magic is near its end but Allison tells him that Head has been destroyed. He tells her otherwise as the Monsters tell her on the way here, they saw a huge bunch of weird pillars with heads on them.
Kazor tells them that in one hour, all 5,000 heads will activate getting rid of all magic on the continent in a second. The group starts to lose hope but Nancy knows that the demon is bluffing because Head can't be remotely controlled and their only way aka the former chairman has died.
Kazor tells them that they have a necromancer in their guild aka Sezoch. Chad, Steve, Kara, and Sake decide to fight this joker. They beg for Allison to protect Lora, Lucky, Larry, Athena, and Nancy as they decide to fight Kazor.
Chad, Steve, Kara, and Sake vs Kazor.
They tell them to go as they leave leaving the monsters to fight against the demon.
Brendan and Casey are together as they see Zarx and Terra standing there. Brendan recognized Terra as his first girlfriend May who died in X783. She tells him that she has changed and doesn't love him anymore. Casey gets ready to fight as Brendan decide to fight his former girlfriend to protect his family and his girl.
Brendan and Casey vs Zarx and May.
Bob's group is having some trouble against their opponents.
Clara and Draodono have a couple of words before beginning their fight.
Clara vs Draodono.
Draodono protects Clara from Carla's attack as Roy arrive on the scene.
Roy and Clara decide to team up against Carla who loves anyone who is part of Kurt's family and she will defeat Clara.
Roy and Clara vs Carla.
They defeat her as Draodono tells them that he is looking for a home since he doesn't have the same drive as the other Lucrena. Roy and Clara tell them that Heroes will be his new home and no one will judge him because of his actions. Draodono smiles as he thanks the two for giving him a purpose in life.
Brendan and Casey defeat Zarx and Terra as Nick and Grim defeat Karla and Terry. The Ice Chreax decide to give her life up for Terra and Terry to keep on living as Terra thanks Casey for giving Brendan purpose in his life. Brendan hugs her goodbye as she leaves with Zarx and Terry who are finished with their battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment