Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Soul Episode 40 Dark Haven part 2 Festival of Fears


A/N:Yep Natsu and Rain are together. You thought it would take longer but I decide to make these two a couple. Now this isn't the longest time between two characters. I think Melody and Kurt from Power Guild with over 100 episodes without them hooking up. They are going to be a couple eventfully but for now lets wait. Warning, this will still be a Harem and I know that having more than one wife or husband isn't accepted in most cultures around the earth but this series has angels, gods, and genies. Yep. There is a genie in here. Lets begin.

Natsu had a huge grin on his face as Tyler said,"So what's up with Natsu?". Matt, Haru, Ryo, Simon, Issac, and James were nearby as Matt said,"You finally asked out Rain didn't you?". "Yeah. She said yes and we're dating now." said Natsu. "So did you consider Cora and Irene?" said Haru. "What about Akane?" said Ryo. "I did. It was one of the reasons that I stayed in my house for four days. The other was to teach Phi how to be human. Thanks for letting us stay in the dorms." said Natsu.

The boys were staying in the boys dorm while the girls were staying the girls dorm. "It is no problem you guys. I think everyone else is okay with it too." said James. "Yeah. The students here really look humans." said Simon. "Well yeah. The main goal of Dark Haven to adjust to human society without any trouble. Some have trouble with it." said Tyler. "Except for you right old buddy." said Issac who punched his arm.

Matt said,"So you're human. Aren't you scared?". "A little but I have my friends plus the president of the Student Council on my side." said Tyler. "So how is like dating a monster girl? My friend has a crush on a monster." said Ryo. "Aka you." said Haru. Ryo strangled him as James said,"So you like a monster girl? I think it is the same between two humans or two monsters.". "Yeah. Just ask Vivian out on a date." said Simon.

Ryo sighed as Matt said,"So what do you do here Tyler?". "Beside learning how to adjust to human society, it is your typical high school." said Tyler. "Right. We are your normal high school beside our perverted club leader who you'll meet tomorrow." said James. "Why can't we meet him now?" said Natsu. "He is out right now." said the two. "Ah. We better get to our rooms." said Simon. "Right." said James.

Natsu sat on a bed as he said,"Man. It is so nice getting that off my chest.". Simon, Natsu, and Issac were sharing a room while Matt, Haru, and Ryo were sharing a room. "Yeah. You can focus back on finding the other sorcerers." said Simon. "Yeah. Something has been up with Jasmine lately. I mean we have been doing our recon on her and her power is gone." said Issac. "How does that just leave you? I mean it makes no sense." said Natsu.

Simon said,"Doesn't Jasmine Burke have the power of attraction? Like how animals attract each other or with chocolate?". "Yeah. According to our research, the power can be given with contact from the person while the Joker here can use the power through a kiss. Do you have Rain's power right now Natsu?" said Issac. "Maybe but I would rather not take the chance. I mean I would rather not have you as my mancubine." said Natsu.

Simon said,"That is the male version of a concubine right?". "Yeah. It is a coined term like fleshy which we are." said Issac. "Ah. We better get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us." said Natsu. The three went to sleep as Simon started to sleep walk. He sneaked out of the room as he called someone. "How is it going there?" said the voice. Simon was quiet as the voice said,"Even though you're like Natsu, you can still be affected by Tiffany's control.".

Simon was about to fall over as the voice said,"I'll make this quick. Keep an eye on Natsu, Rain, and company. Despite our research, we haven't be able to find the Water Sorcerer yet. We use your talent of swapping powers to make Jasmine and Diane stop talking about their powers. They sure learn not to mess with us. Good night sweet prince.". He hanged up as he went back to his room and he was out cold with his phone in his left hand.

The next morning. Natsu looked at his senior who was still sleeping. Issac was getting breakfast as Natsu thought,"Should I do it and blame Issac or should I go get some breakfast. This is a hard choice to make.". Natsu pondered about it when Simon's phone started to ring. The person calling was Emily as Natsu answered it. "Hey. Are you awake yet?" said Emily. "Hi Emily." said Natsu. "Natsu? Why are you on his phone?" said Emily.

She heard Simon snoring as Emily said,"Great. He is asleep. Hey Natsu, do you mind helping me wake him up?". "Um sure. What do you want me to do?" said Natsu. "You can make a sonic wail or something along those lines right?" said Emily. "Sure but I ain't no siren. I'll try. Cover your ears for me." said Natsu. The girl covered her ears as Natsu made an ear breaking sound directly in his senior ears.

He woke up as he yelled,"Why the hell did you do that?!". "Emily made me do it!" said Natsu. Simon grabbed his phone as the two argued outside of the room which was loud to say the very least. "Those two seem close just like me and Reva. I know that she didn't mean too but she could have told me at the very least! I mean we were family!" thought Natsu. He broke the wall with one punch. He said,"I guess I am way stronger than I thought.".

Simon came back into the room as he said,"Should I ask?". "No. So are you and mommy done fight yet?" said Natsu. "Yes. We're not dating by the way Natsu. So how did you?" said Simon. "I guess my demon/vampire blood is making me stronger. So Simon, what is your relationship with the Queen of Star Valley?" said Natsu. "She is like my little sister. Nothing more and nothing less. So are you ready to deal with them?" said Simon.

Natsu said,"You know that I am one of them right?". "You're right. So what is your species called in the first place?" said Simon. "I think monster will work just fine. Now, lets go get some breakfast. I'm starving." said Natsu. The two walked out of the room as the monsters were scared of the two. They are humans but they are scary. Natsu turned around and Simon said,"You alright?". "Yeah. I am just fine." said Natsu. Little did they know that they were being watched.

Natsu sat down with a mountain worth of food as Issac said,"Wow. You can really eat can't you?". "I sure can." said Natsu. He started to eat as Matt said,"So guess what I found out.". The six humans aka the boys from Star Valley were sitting at a table since Tyler and James were still asleep. "Shoot. Not literraly though." said Haru. "We have fan girls." said Matt. "Really? But Natsu is mine." said Issac who grabbed the boy's arm.

Ryo saw Issac flying in the air as he said,"You really think that you would learn his lesson by now. I guess not. So do they know that you and Stacey are a thing along with Natsu and Rain.". "Well, most people won't believe that since Natsu is very flirtatious with both genders." said Haru. "Hey. I take offense to that. I am not flirtatious." said Natsu. He waved to a couple of boys as they blushed. "You do look feminine to say the least." said Simon.

Matt said,"You also can transform into a girl who is pretty cute to say the least.". "You are dating Stacey!" said Haru and Ryo. "A man can have a secret crush can't he?" said Matt. "Yes Stacey. He did say that. Okay. See you soon." said Natsu. He got off the phone as Matt looked at him. "Sorry. I has order by myself to tell her. She was going to fine out eventually." said Natsu. "He has a point man." said Issac.

He came back over using a stick as Ryo said,"So how are you not dead?". "I am a very durable man so are you guys ready to get yelled at by the girls." said Issac. "Not really." said Simon and Matt. "I think we should wait for Tyler and James." said Haru. "Nah. You really should go face the outcome of one's thoughts while I stay here and eat." said Natsu. Matt sighed as he left to go face Stacey as the others followed him while Natsu ate.

Stacey was angry as Rain sat nearby her reading a book. "I can't believe him! I mean he was looking at Sora who is basically Natsu!" yelled Stacey. "So? Boys can have crush on other girls while they're dating. You like that one pop star don't you?" said Rain. "Yeah but I got no way to get a look at him except through a TV screen unlike Sora who is a real girl. I think her breasts are even bigger than me." said Stacey.

Rain said,"I don't think Natsu is that type of girl. He may be a flirt but he cares a lot about the people that he keeps close to his heart.". "So why did he abandoned Ms. Raiden then?" said Stacey. "Natsu hates people who betray him and Ms. Raiden did just that. She lied to him for sixteen years. I don't think he can just get over that." said Rain. "So you two are pretty close now? How do you think Irene and Cora are going to take it? I mean they like him." said Stacey.

Rain shrugged her shoulders as she said,"I don't know. So where are the others?". "Who knows? So do you think Natsu and you are going to be alone for a while during today?" said Stacey. "Maybe but my gut is telling me that Natsu's time will be occupy with something knowing him. He has a way to get himself into trouble." said Rain. "It explains both Phi and Zeta who are so different I mean Phi is like a robot and Zeta isn't." said Stacey.

The two saw Natsu standing there with Matt. "Hey ladies. Look who I found trying to run away from you Stacey." said Natsu. "I wasn't running. I was strategically running away." said Matt. "You were running away weren't you?" said Rain. Matt was quiet as Natsu said,"You're looking sexy Rain. You put on new lipstick?". Rain blushed crimson as Stacey said,"So Natsu, can I ask you something of you?". "Um sure." said Natsu.

She kissed him shocking Rain and Matt was on the ground in fear. Natsu (Stacey) said,"Wow. So this is what it is like to be a boy.". "Yeah. So why did you do that? I mean you are pretty cute but for my good friend Matt, I won't look at this body unless he wants to himself." said Stacey (Natsu). "Natsu. I know that you're in a new body." said Rain. "I dig the whole blond look you have going on. So what it is like to be tall." said Stacey (Natsu).

Natsu said,"It is nice. So do you want to stay in my body?". "Nah. I'm good. Just text me if you want to switch back. We need to have some female bonding right Rain?" said Stacey. "Sure. I get to spend time with Natsu despite him having breasts." said Rain. The two swapped phone as Rain and Stacey went to go have fun. Matt looked at Natsu as he said,"So what is it like being there?". Natsu pushed him against the tree as he said,"Pretty nice don't you think?".

Matt noticed some girls nearby as they giggled. "Great. They must thinking that I am the submissive in the relationship." said Matt. "But you are! I mean we always want to do what I want! So here is my relationship test to you Matt Ray. You get to plan out your date with your good friend Natsu. If you can't do this, I will break up with you." said Natsu. Matt was shocked as Natsu said,"Are you sure that you can do it?".

Matt said,"You may have the body of my good friend but you're still my girlfriend in there. I mean your favorite color is purple. I got this.". He walked off in a huff as Natsu thought,"Natau was right about this because this is a really good idea. He seemed so sure about this. I wonder how he is doing in my body.". "Are you coming Stacey?! We got a whole day ahead of us." said Matt. Natsu grabbed his arm as he said,"I love this side of you.". Matt blushed.

Rain said,"So you wanted to help their relationship?". Stacey (Natsu) was scooping goldfish as the person running the stand was shocked by her strength. "Of course. I mean I am a nice guy right? The two of them are my good friends so why not?" said Stacey. "I see. So are you actually keeping all of those fishes?" said Rain. Stacey held ten bags filled with goldfish as she said,"Nah. I planned to give them to Amy." said Stacey.

The two girls walked in silence as they heard screams of terrors from nearby. "I need to get ready to fight." said Stacey. She tried to summon Gladius as it failed. "What the?" said Stacey. "You don't have your necklace so you can't summon your sword." said Rain. She pulled out her phone as Stacey said,"I can still fight even without my sword.". The two girls found an eye ball on the floor as it was looking up girl's skirts. "Gross." said the two.

The two then noticed Marie holding the eyeball as she said,"Tell me where the rest of your body is right now Erik or else?!". "Erik? That things has a name." said Rain. Stacey shrugged as Marie saw the two. "Hi you guys. Sorry about this. This here is our senior in the club that you are in." said Marie who glared at the eye. "So your senior is an Cyclops right? Or one of the three Fates?" said Stacey who eyes sparkled.

Marie said,"No. He is a zombie and this one is a pervert.". She felt her breasts being grabbed and she said,"Erik Haynes.". Stacey saw a boy standing there. He has sliver hair and light green eye. He had a sliver choker around his neck with the symbol of a brain. "Sup. The name is Erik Haynes and I'm the president of the Humanity club which is to help monsters adjusted to acting like humans. So you two must be real life humans and sexy ones too." said Erik.

Marie punched him as his arm flew off. "Is that normal Marie?" said Rain. "Yeah. He is a zombie after all so have you two seen Tyler anywhere? I got to make sure that she doesn't get to him." said Marie. "Are you talking about Julie? Why?" said Stacey. "Well, she likes to drink his blodd. I mean vampires need to drink blood to stay strong and to Julie, his blood is the best. You guys don't know that?" said Marie. "Now we do Marie." said Rain who looked at Stacey (Natsu).
|
Stacey (Natsu) thought,"Do I want to suck blood? I mean I'm half vampire right?". She looked at her girlfriend who was concerned. "Is something wrong ladies?" said Erik. "Yep. We are totes fine. You know I think I saw Ty over in the courtyard." said Stacey. Marie was gone as Erik said,"I will see you lovely ladies later.". He walked away as Rain said,"Totes?". "Totally. I work at a maid cafe if you recall." said Stacey.

Rain said,"So do you think that you'll actually drink someone's blood don't you?". "How did you? Oh yeah. You were there when I got the fangs." said Stacey. "So do you want to drink my blood? I mean I wouldn't mind." said Rain. "I'll keep that in mind. Lets go have fun. I promise that Stacey will have fun with her boyfriend so let me have fun with mine." said Stacey. Rain smiled as the two ran off as someone was watching them.

A girl was behind a wall. She had coral pink hair and blue eyes. She was extremely sexy because she is a monster of immense beauty. "So how is the humans doing Erin? You're keeping an eye on them right?" said a little familiar. Erin looked at the little familiar which was a little bird as she said,"Don't worry so much Hakan. I got my babies watching them.". "Your breasts." said Hakan. 'You like them Hakan?" said Erin. "Get back to work." said Hakan. "Yes sir." said Erin. She walked off.

Meanwhile, Akane was with Issac. "So let me get this straight Akane. Natsu planned to call Stacey this morning." said Issac. "Yeah. Stacey was sick of Matt's submissiveness so she decided to change that part of him. Rain mention Natsu and after both angels's suggestion, the plan was formed. So why are you scoping out girls?" said Akane. "I got a reason. I'm with my really good friend so I think I can wait to scope out girls." said Issac.

Akane was shocked as Issac said,"So have you gained any memories by seeing Tyler again? Did you know him before I transfer to Highland Middle or before the coma?". "No. I'm sorry Issac. For some reason, I can't remember anything at all during middle school except for my third year. This sucks. I want to know something." said Akane. Issac had some cotton candy both of his hands as he said,"Ask away Akane. Want one?".

Akane said,"Sure.". She held it in his hands as Issac said,"So what is it Akane?". "Issac. Why can't I remember middle school? Didn't Natsu say that he was in middle school? Maybe I knew him back then." said Akane. "Who knows? Hey. Look at that." said Issac. Akane saw Simon talking with Emily and she was laughing. The two hid in the bushes as Issac said,"So does Emily like Simon?". "Issac. I can only say maybe but I'm not sure." said Akane.

Amy appeared behind them as she said,"So why don't you ask them?". The two turned around to see the cat girl with a fish inside of her mouth as Issac said,"Where did you get that?". "I got it from some students. I guess they thought that I was a monster. So what are we doing?" said Amy. "You can't tell Amy?" said Akane. "We are watching Emily and Simon on their date. I thought you would be spying on Natsu or should I say Stacey." said Amy.

Issac said,"Yeah. I don't think that it would be a good idea. I mean it is just rude and I think those two deserve some privacy.". The two girls looked directly at him as they said in unison,"How are you and what have you done with Issac Lance?!". "He is right here." said a voice. The three turned around to see a boy who looked like Issac. 'How the hell?" said Issac. "You three are humans? I guess Mistress was worried about you causing problems. Time for you to pay." said the fake Issac.

The three were grabbed by Fake Issac as he said,"Warp.". The three were gone and the four were off campus. "Oh thank god. I can finally get out of that nasty human form. I mean human forms sucks so dam much." said Fake Issac. He morphed into a really buff monsters and you could see his veins as he said,"Feel my wrath!". He punched the ground as it broke the ground. "Okay. We got to beat him so we can get some hints on what the hell is going on." said Issac.

Amy said,"Right! Frenzy Cat Slash!". She slashed the monster with intense speed as he said,"Son of a freaking bitch!". "Burn." said Akane. The monster went on fire as Issac said,"Wow. You go girlfriend and that is freaking hot!". Amy said,"And he is back.". The fire was gone as the monster said,"Human are so annoying. You think that you guys are top shit but soon, we will be killing the only human at this school.".

He fell over as Akane said,"Is he?". Issac held his head up as he said,"Yep. He is definitely out cold ladies. So what did he mean by that?". Issac let his head go as Amy said,"Hey you guys. Do you think that they are after?". "Yeah. We need to call someone." said Akane. She pulled out her phone as she said,"My signal is dead.". "Son of a freaking bitch. We need to get to the school right now. Get ready to start looking." said Issac. "Right." said the girls. They ran to the school.

Ryo was playing a shooting game with Phi. Haru and Zeta were standing nearby then. "So Phi is a pretty good sharp shooter right Zeta?" said Haru. "She is one of the best angels in heaven when it comes to fighting. I think your friend was stupid to challenge her to a fight apically in shooting. She was known as the Sun Ruler after all." said Phi. "Don't doubt Ryo. He is the best at what he does and that is being an archer." said Haru.

Ryo fired the toy gun at the little angel doll which fell over and Zeta was shocked. The shop keeper was shocked as he thought,"I can't believe it! This kid must be a freaking monster because no way in hell would a human be able to do that.". She looked at the angel who looked like she really wanted the plushie of the watermelon mascot from some kid's show as she said,"Fire.". The bullet flew as the shop was destroyed.

Phi held the plushie as Ryo said,"So did you really have to destroy the stand?". "He was going to do rob people of their money. I think we are helping the people here at Dark Haven." said Zeta. "Yeah. I think we did something good." said Haru. "You really didn't do anything. Where is Natsu right now Phi?" said Ryo. "Master is current in Stacey's body and he is with Rain." said Phi. "So I know that Kari uses some magic forces to find others but how do you do it?" said Haru.

Zeta said,"Humans ask so many questions. We have scanners in his heads and it can sense up to at least 1,000,000 miles from every angle.". "Wow. That is so cool." said Haru and Ryo. Zeta bumped into someone as she said,"Hey! Move out of my way!". The someone who was wearing a black and sliver uniform and he said,"What are you doing out of your monster form? You are breaking the rules of Safety Committee! Time for you to pay!".

He tried to punch her as Zeta dodged it. The punch broke the sound barrier as the boy turned into the single eye monster or the Cyclops. "Wow. That was an interesting thing. I always wanted to do this." said Ryo. He pulled out a pin from his pocket as it glowed. It turned into a bow as a quiver filled with arrows appeared with it. "You got the power of pocket dimensions down. Let see how this guy likes my staff!" said Haru. The monster tried to punch Haru but he was gone.

Ryo noticed that Haru was climbing up the arm as a monkey. "Is that normal for him or something? It is kinda of weird." said Zeta. "Any user of Yashu can transform into a animal of the user's choice to help them. They are also extremely fast. If you compared this to say Master's Akmo Su, Haru is the speed while Master is the power." said Phi. "Cool. I need to get this guy off your back Haru. Time to blind him." said Ryo.

He held an arrow as he fired it. The arrow flew toward the eyeball and it hit. He was in pain as Haru appeared above him. "Dragon Smack!" yelled Haru. The staff appeared out of his sleeve as it hit the monster into the ground. The smack was heard as Zeta said,"He is actually strong. Who knew?". "I did." said Phi. Haru landed on the ground as he said,"Now, why did you attack us?!". "Your friends are breaking the school rules. You are in trouble now." said the boy.

He was out cold as Zeta said,"So what did he mean by that?". "I guess Phi and your wings must look like monsters wings from a harpie or something like that." said Ryo. "We better contact the others. It is a problem." said Haru. "Calling Master." said Phi. She turned on the phone in her head as she said with fear,"I can't call Master's phone. The signal is down.". "So how are we going to find the others in this huge school?" said Ryo.

Several students ran past them as the angels grabbed the two boys in the air. "What is going on? This is weird." said Haru. The angels dropped them as Nina ran toward them. "You guys are friends with Issac right?" said Nina. "Yeah. What happened?" said Haru. "Tyler was exposed as a human by the Safety Committee!" said Nina. "Isn't he already a human?" said Phi. "Ignoring her Nina. I'm guessing being a human is like a death sentence right?" said Zeta.

Nina said,"Yeah. I can't seem to contact anyone though. We need to save him.". "Okay. If I know my best buddy, he is probably there." said Haru. "I'm going to get us some ground from above. Wish me good luck." said Ryo. He ran off as Nina said,"Are you sure about letting him go off by himself like that?". "Yeah. Ryo has this in the bag. We should go find the others. I sens an epic fight ahead of us. I think we should go!" said Haru. He ran with the girls right behind him.  

Stacey (Natsu) was looking for her real body as Rain was enjoying some shaved ice. "So why aren't you calling her Natsu?" said Rain. "The signal is dead. I can't call anyone. I really wish that April was here. She could probably fix it with in a minute." said Stacey. She found him since he is tall and he has blue hair. Natsu (Stacey) was talking with Matt, Simon, and Emily. "So does Emily know about your little plan?" said Rain.

Stacey said,"I think so. So should I?". Rain was gone as she walked up to them. "Man. She is so my girlfriend." thought Stacey. Simon looked at Stacey as he said,"So you're Natsu right?". "Yes. I don't think Matt and the real Stacey likes you staring at me." said Stacey. Natsu  (Stacey) and Matt looked at him as Emily said,"So are you going to go back?". "Yes. But first." said Stacey. She kissed Matt as the two glowed.

Matt (Natsu) said,"So hoe do you like being in your girlfriend's body?". Stacey (Matt) said,"Stacey. Is being a boy's body weird for you? Being in a girls's body is so freaking weird. How did you deal with this Natsu?". "You get used to it. So do you want to be a girl or stay the same gender Simon? I mean for some reason, these powers won't work with Emily" said Natsu (Stacey). "I'm good. We should go back to our original bodies right you three?" said Simon. "Right." said the three.

The three were back in their bodies as Emily said,"So you guys have noticed that the signals on our phones are down right? They were working fine a couple hours". "Yeah. This is pretty weird to say the least." said Rain. "Yeah. I have a theory. Some one doesn't like humans and since we are here on their turf, they're going all out." said Natsu. "That makes sense." said Matt and Stacey. The six heard a scream as they ran toward it.

The six saw Tyler being held in the air by a really big student with his right hand. He had black hair and brown eyes. He had glasses and a book in his left hand. "Let him go!" said Julie. "Leave." said the boy. He pushed her back with his left leg as Natsu caught her using a combination of super speed and flight. "Thanks Natsu." said Julie. "No problem. So who is that? And what happened here exactly to say the least?" said Natsu.

Julie said,"I don't know him personally but he seems to be part of the Safety Committee here because of their uniform. He just attacked me and James while on a date too.". "The Safety Committee? Who are they?" said Stacey. "They are these group of power hungry hall monitors. They also hate humans a lot. They will kill or torture anyone who makes them mad." said Julie. "Simon. Protect Julie for me and I will get Tyler back." said Natsu.

The boy put him down as he grabbed his necklace as he rushed toward the big guy. "Time for you to fear my Werewolf!" yelled Natsu. He glowed a white color as the group was blinded. They heard a howl as they saw Natsu standing there. He had dark blue fur all over his body and he looked like a lycanthrope or a werewolf. The boy rushed toward the person holding Tyler as he slashed him 100 times with incredible speed.

Tyler was on the floor as Natsu said,"You alright?". "Yeah. So how are you a werewolf? I thought you were a human." said Tyler. "Technically, I am a vampire like your girlfriend but only half. My real old man was a vampire. Time for me to take out the trash." said Natsu. "Burn." said a voice. The werewolf was burned as he saw a man standing there with a woman and Erin by his side. He also saw several students wearing the same uniforms and they were holding his friends.

Natsu said,"Who the hell are you bastards?!". "You revealed your monster form to us. You may be a guest but I disapprove of you all being here. My name is Hakan Firestorm and I will be the last thing that you will ever see on this earth monster. Fiery Inferno!" said Hakan. Natsu dodge the fire attack and he saw the trees behind him burned to ashes. "I better switch things up a bit. If you use fire to try and kill me, Dragon!" said Natsu.

The suit appeared as he flew toward Hakan. "Do you seriously think that this is going to work on me human?! I know that you are a soul." said Hakan. "The best in my school bastard! Dragon Kick and Dragon Roar!" yelled Natsu. He kicked Hakan a couple of feet and then he roared loudly. A lot of power went toward Hakan who smiled. "Rebound Fire." said Hakan. Natsu was blasted back into the mountain from his own attack.

Hakan stood up as he said,"Andrew, Erin, and Geneva.". The women knocked the humans out as the man from earlier aka Andrew held Tyler. "Hey! Let me go or I will fry you!" yelled Tyler. "And why would you do that? I mean unlike that other Soul, you can't control your powers. I did my research on you since the beginning of the year." said Hakan. Tyler was quiet as Hakan held Julie's head. "Let her go!" yelled Tyler.

Andrew squeezed him as he said,"If you yelled at Hakan again, I will kill you.". "Easy there. We are going to be killing you by execution." said Geneva. "What?" said Tyler. "You're human. You had this coming. Now take the humans to the prison and since they are Souls, lock them up." said Hakan. The committee was gone as Natsu crashed in a cave nearby the academy. The armor was gone as Natsu was out cold. A pink mist found him and it took him into the cave.

Next time,
What will happen to Natsu? Will Tyler be killed? This and more on Soul!
Body Swaps
Natsu to Stacey.
Stacey to Natsu.
Stacey (Natsu) to Matt.
Matt to Stacey.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Erik Haynes. 17 years old. Zombie/Second year Class 1 at Dark Haven. Sliver. Light Green. 6 foot 4. A. Pisces. March 19. Girls, camera, news, and friendship. Being caught.
Erin Graves. 16 years old. Succubus/Second Year Class 3 at Dark Haven. Coral Pink. Blue. 5 foot 9. A. Pisces. March 16. Andrew, Hakan, cooking, shopping, love, emotions, and fighting. People getting in her way of her love.
Andrew Glover. 17 years old. Golem/Second Year Class 3 at Dark Haven. Black. Brown. 6 foot 10. AB. Taurus. May 8. Erin. Emotions.
Hakan Firestorm. 18 years old. Phoenix/Third Year Class 1 at Dark Haven. Gold. Red. 6 foot 11. O. Leo. July 28. Fire, pranks, Geneva, and spicy foods. Humans.
Geneva Stokes. 17 years old.Thunderbird/Third Year Class 1 at Dark Haven. Yellow. Dark Blue. 6 foot 1. A. Sagittarius. December 4. Thunder, rules, Hakan, and frozen foods. Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment