Sunday, November 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 165 Underworld part 12 part 3: Emperor of Hell vs Emperor of Spirits


A/N: This may seem short but we are just at the halfway point. We just reached the checkpoint and we have the rest of the level left. In terms of the anime, I am so happy because Part 5 is almost over due to that part dragging for me. I mean I figure out that I find Kyoka is pretty boring. I mean my opinion over the group hasn't changes since part 2 of the Underworld Arc but it is sad. She is like Ajeel in that sense. She had been given too much screen time. Lets begin already with Bob and co fighting against the cosplayer known as Ebeixhar. A new Heroes Zero part is coming soon because I am lazy to get a part out. Honest opinion there.

Ebeixhar was laughing as he said,"Head is know a thing! You're screwed!". The three were shocked as Bob noticed that his hand was producing electricity as he said,"Hey Einstein.". He looked at Bob who threw a giant ball of lighting at him. Ebeixhar was shocked as Bob yelled,"My littler sisters, Z, and Scampers's girlfriend destroyed Head dumbass! You four rock!". "Hey. You're right Bob!" said Stella.

Scampers yelled,"They did it!". "No way. That is impossible. Rech was there and he lost to a couple of girls and their cats." said Ebeixhar. He was on the ground as Bob said,"I guess you guys messed with the wrong guild huh. This plan messed hard just like Kurt at cooking.". The three shivered as the Passion Slayer was a bad cook and he refuse to admit that. He is pretty stubborn just like Bob so all Heroes are just naturally stubborn.

Ebeixhar said,"How am I going to ever make amends for messing up?". "Give us back Myra so I can finish you off!" said Bob. "What could I give?" said Ebeixhar. He attacked Bob as he yelled,"I will give 1,000,000 souls to pay for messing up! Give me your souls! Give me your goddamn Souls and then I am going to rip them out! I am going to rip out your souls! Your souls are mine and mine alone so give me them!".

Bob dodged his attacks as he said,"This one has gone off the deep end hasn't he?". "We got to stop him now." said Stella. "But how?! He can absorb people, spirits, and even magic! He is still powered up by Bob's spell from the last episode!" said Scampers. "You forget! I can still us magic!" yelled the demon. He made his hands move as the three were trapped in a magic circle. "Wait. It can't be.." said Bob. "Yes! You'll die here! Darkness Seal #23!" yelled Ebeixhar. An explosion went off.

Meanwhile, Allison and Zepoza were fighting. "Why isn't her magic power gone?! Did Rech mess up like normal or what?!" thought Zepoza. She ran away as Allison said,"Trying to escape?!". She tried to chase after her as Zepoza said,"I call this a tactical retreat. I will leave the destruction of Heroes to you.". "I wouldn't have it any other way." said a voice. Allison was shocked as she saw Nancy in her demon form which had her hair looking like horns.

Does that makes you a demon right? I mean you're a devil if you have the tail right? Lets go back to the story. "We meet again Allison. This is the grander stage that I was talking about Allison May. It is good to see you again." said Nancy. "Nancy?! What are you doing here?!!" said Allison. "My name isn't Nancy. It is New Nancy now. I'm a demon now. Time to show you my power because Dion is with your boyfriend. He is getting his revenge." said Nancy. "You're insane." said Allison.

Zepoza was running away as she thought,"Head failing was not a part of my calculations. There is no way to have stop this... Something must have happened.... Master Final. It is time to bring you out to stop these pests in their tracks.". Allison blocked Nancy's claws using her swords which she used as a sword barrier. "Fight me!" yelled Nancy. "Fine. If you want to lose again, you will if you fight me. I hope you know what you are doing." said Allison. The two rushed toward each other.

Ebeixhar was laughing as Bob stood up. He took in the attack as Scampers and Stella were on the ground. "Son of a bitch! Die!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward Ebeixhar who blasted him using Bullet magic. Bob tried to get to him before he was blasted back a couple of feet. "His magic is incredible and I don't think we can win." said Stella. "It is so powerful." said Scampers. "I can still win this fight so die!" yelled Bob.

Ebeixhar smiled as he said,"It is time for you to fly!". He grabbed Scampers and Stella using Bruno's magic to thrown them toward Bob. He caught them as he had a lot of rubble hitting his back and he stood up. Bob rushed toward the demon as he said,"Darkness Seal #1,000!". Bob slammed into the barrier as he said,"Son a bitch.". A huge explosion went off as Bob flew toward his friends. He land as he was bruised and he had a cut on his forehead which could be healed.

Ebeixhar said,"I'm hungry. So it is soul eating time!". He grabbed Bob as Stella yelled,"Bob!". She was grabbed as Ebeixhar said,"Connection Complete!". He grabbed Scampers and he said,"I'm not forgetting about you fur ball!'. The humans were screaming as Scampers said,"What is happening to us?! My power is being drained!". Ebeixhar smiled as he said,"You're going to be good souls so you trying to fight back isn't going to work.".

Ebeixhar looked at Bob who stood up. "What the?! You're an idiot!" said Ebeixhar. "Giving you my soul! You want to give you my dam soul!? Fuck you! My soul is staying right here!" yelled Bob who roared like a dragon. "You struggling is pretty amazing. This is going to be an amazing soul to enjoy eat." said Ebeixhar. "Stella!! Scampers!! Whatever you do, don't give up! Our Souls are here! Stay Strong! Stay here!" yelled Bob.

Ebeixhar laughed as he said,"Your speech was pretty good but it won't break my spell with it. This is pretty sad.". "My soul is right here! My family and loved ones! There is no way that I am giving my Soul! I will never give up my will! My family and my loved ones are keeping myself here and I am not giving you it!" yelled Bob. "What a stubborn rat." said Ebeixhar. He made the spell grow stronger as Scampers and Stella felt it.

Bob yelled,"With all of the strength in your hearts, think of things that mattered to you the most you guys! You can't give him your soul, no matter what!!! Mine are my family and loved ones! All of the members of the guild along with the six inside of me are my loved ones! Use them to break this so we can kick this guys ass!". He clenched his fists as the lighting around him was exploding off him and the ground was feeling it.

Scampers said,"The most important things to me Bob, are Dawn and fish! Dawn and fish! Dawn and Fish!". "It is late! You all are out of dam time! The draining is complete!!" yelled Ebeixhar who was laughing. Stella thought,"The most importing to me is the Guild. They are my family! I found Bob and the others. They are my treasures along with my spirits!". Bob roared as Scampers kept saying Dawn and fish.

Stella thought,"Ted and April are inside of him. At the very least, I want them to go back to the spirit world because they are my family!". "I want to free the Spirits more than anything! I won't allow you to harm them bastard! Ted, I close our contract!" yelled Stella. Ebeixhar stopped laughing as he was going to the spirit world as he said,"What is happening!? My my body!". "Huh?" said Stella. She saw that he was going into the spirit world.

The demon said,"What the hell?! My body... My body is...!". "I can't believe it. He is going into the spirit world because he has Ted inside of him." said Stella. "You bitch! I won't allow this to stop me from taking your souls! Ted! Leave!" yelled Ebeixhar. The cow/bull said,"Moo?!". "He is out of that fat bastard!?" yelled Bob. Stella smiled as she said,"I got this you guys. Trust me on this plan. April, I close our contract!". "April! Eject!" said Ebeichar.

April came out as she said,"Sorry!". "Okay then. They're safe. Time to end my plan! Bob, I close our contract!" said Stella. The demon and the Chreax were shocked as Bob smirked. Ebeixhar let him go as he said,"Wait a god dam minute! He is a spirit!". Stella grinned as Bob said,"That's my girlfriend for you! Beauty and brains!". "Shit. I have been had! You dam bitch!" yelled Ebeixhar. Bob punched him with a lot of power behind it and no magic.

The demon let Scampers and Stella go as he got back up. "That is a shame. Magic isn't working on me. This is useless." said Ebeixhar. Bob whistled as he was holding a giant rock. "Oh. Say hello to my little friend. Mr. Rock." said Bob. "He won't be able to absorb that." said Stella. "And a rock like that doesn't have a soul." said Scampers. Bob grinned as he slammed with said rock. Scampers gave Bob more rocks as he kept slamming them on the demon.

Stella said,"This is overkilled.". Bob roared as Scampers said,"Bob and overkill go hand and hand. It is very much like yin and yang. He destroy a clock tower, a town, a harbor, and anything in his path but that is why you love him.". "His heart for me." said Stella. The rocks were all destroyed as there was a lot of rubble. Bob smiled as Stella took a breath of relief. Ebeixhar was defeated as Scampers said,"We did it.".

Several blue balls were flying up from the demon's body. Bob said,"All of the souls that was taken by him are going back. My Roar of the Gods should be coming back.". It went back as Scampers said,"I think we did good.". The three heard,"It has only just begun Robert and company.". Bob saw Bruno standing there and he said,"You are strong Robert. Just like always.". "What are you doing here?! I mean you died!" yelled Stella.

Bruno said,"A loud one isn't she? Anyway, Underworld's true goal was not Head. Tell Ax or Marie to release the light and I will be seeing you real soon Bob.". He was gone as Bob said,"What is going on you guys? For once, I am lost.". "That was Bruno's ghost right?!" said Stella. "Actually, that was his soul technically." said Scampers. "Release the Light..." said Bob. "I wonder what that actually means you guys." said Stella.

Scampers said,"He told us to tell the masters, didn't he? He also said that he will be seeing you real soon.". "Who knows?" said Bob. "Anyway. Thanks to Ana, Dawn, Rose, and Z. Head was stopped by them. We still have to find Myra though." said Stella. Bob said,"I'm not going to be in a good mood. I will make everyone in here feel my wrath.". As he said that, lighting came out of his fists. "I will tell the masters about this!" said Scampers.

Stella said,"Be careful!". "Keep Bob safe Stella." said Scampers. The cat flew away as Stella said,"So am I one of your most important things?". "Of course you are. Allison as well. You girls are the most important things to me along with my family. They're going to pay for this." said Bob. They walked away as Ebeixhar said,"Fools We don't know the meaning of loss or death. We can come back from hell due to us having Hell Heart. It is time to pay a visit.". He was gone as he laughed.

Back in the lab, Myra was looking at Zimsa who had a lot of books in the air. Sakura had Lich on her back as she said,"Big sis!". "Do you really have the time to look at somewhere at the moment?" said Lich. She started to laugh as Cyrus smashed his guitar on her. "Shut the hell up! Your laughing is so annoying!" yelled Cyrus. Sakura kicked her into the well as she said,"She is so annoying.". "Amen to that sister." said Cyrus.

Zimsa said,"What are you. My Domination is doing nothing to you.". "Domination? Are you a sadist or something?" said Myra who was in her demon form. "That is most likely the magic that controlled Norman in the first place." said Sakura. "It is a curse." said Lich. "Nobody cares. I mean no one and I mean no one likes you in any way shape or form." said Cyrus who hit her with his guitar which was very durable.

Zimsa said,"It might now work on you or that boy from earlier. It worked on your brother though. I'll let you in one a little secret. Something has come under my curse, I can return back to control them at any time. It is how I used Gregg back then.". "You can't mean?!" said Myra. "So I can hard your baby brother hurt himself." said Zimsa. "Stop!! Don't you dare do it!" yelled Myra. Zimza smiled when she saw her in pain.

Zimsa noticed that in a flask nearby, Rech's face was appearing. "Move it already! Fucking hurry and revive me already dam it!" yelled Rech. "Rech?" said Zimsa. "That brat, that brat, that brat, that dam fucking brat! Move it Lich!" yelled Rech. "Huh?" said Myra. Sakura punched Lich in the stomach as Cyrus hit her like a baseball with his guitar. "Zimsa!" yelled Rech. "I am in the middle of a battle, so wait a minute okay, Lich will be done soon." said Zimsa.

Rech yelled,"Fuck you! Hurry up and revive me bitch!". "Revive?" said Myra. "Yeah/ This lab which is mine is known as Underworld's respawn point. Hell's Heart. We made a contract with the Emperor of Hell. If  we ever seem to lose our bodies from battle, we are reborn here. We're immortal and no one can stop us!" said Lich. "Emperor of Hell? Reborn?" said Sakura. "What are you even talking about?" said Cyrus.

Zimsa sighed as she said,"Lich. You really should shut your mouth up for once. You are giving them unneeded info.". Lich hit her head as she giggled and said derp. "That would be bothersome and we don't want that. It is our number one priority to say the least. We have to destroy this place. I shall handle this." said Myra. She went back to normal as Zimsa said,"Do you really think that you can do this?". "Easy." said Myra.

The flask behind her exploded as Zimsa said,"Huh?". Ebeixhar return as he said,"Well. well, may I've a rebirth pleas-?". He was shocked as the other flask were exploded around them. Rech yelled as Lich said,"My... My Lab...". "You rock big sister/Myra!" said Sakura and Cyrus. "What is going on here? I can't believe it!" said Ebeixhar. "Why? How did you do this human?!" said Zimsa. "My magic allows me to use the power of demons so this was nothing." said Myra.

Zimsa said,"You have the ability of a demon?! Is that why my Domination won't work on you?! It is crazy!". "The same for you. I thought that I could easily defeat you if I was able to take your power for myself but it didn't work in the slightest." said Myra. "Which means..." said Lich. Sakura and the demon were fighting as Sakuraa said,"Neither of them can use their magic/curse.". Lich's face went real as she said,"In other words, the battle will be physical!",

Cyrus hit her with his guitar as he said,"Shut up.". Myra turned into the demon with the purple fire as she said,"So we are going to be butting had. How ladylike to say the least.". "Oh yeah! She is ready to kick some major but!" said Sakura. "Really? I am shocked to hear you even say that. The power of a demon from Hex is stronger than your run of the mill demon. You idiots don't know nothing at all about the true power of the Sixteen Deadly Demons." said Lich.

Cyrus said,"The hell?". "Domination." said Zimsa. "That isn't going to work on me." said Myra. "I break my limiter..." said Zimsa. The power around her grew as Myra said,"Is she using it on herself like that?". "Release!" yelled Zimsa. She was in her Lucerna form which had her horns growing in size, her skin looked more demonic, a choker appeared around her neck and it ends at her stomach and hips, and her legs looked more like blades and her hips flared out which looked like wings.

She roared as Myra saw her rushing toward her as she kick Myra in the stomach. Cyrus, Lich, and Sakura looked at this as Myra flew toward them. Zimsa held her left hand as an eye appeared. Myra saw this as a giant laser beam which came out. It exploded as Myra, Cyrus, and Sakura were on the ground as Lich said,"She may be a little destructed but here is the thing you are screwed humans and we will win.".

Meanwhile. The former members of Nine Prayers/the Prayers were following Primeval Genesis after James and Anna defeated them. Alice was helping James since he was blind from the fight and Bryan was helping Anna who was really tired. They stop nearby a waterfall as the Prayers was talking about their current predicament. The only ones not talking about this is Silvia and Mason who were helping James.

Helen said,"This sucks. We just escape and now we are stuck following someone.". "We lost to them and James thinks that he can save us which sounds like bullshit to me." said Perry. "Yeah. I still can't believe that we are actually following them. We could kill them." said Marx. Maria said,"It is nice to be free though.". Ray looked at Tonya and he said,"You alright?". "I hear screaming and following James, I am going to find it out." said Tonya.

Next time,
What is that sound?! Does this have to do with Hex?! Will the Prayers betray them?! Will we meet old faces?! This and more next time on Power Guild.    

Events/Battles:
Ebeixhar laughs as Head is supposed to activates as Bob points out that he still has magic shocking the demon. He later takes out his anger on the three and he blinds them by casting one of Bruno's spells known as Darkness Seal #23.
Zepoza noticed that Head didn't work on Allison so she tries to escape. Allison hears a familiar voice as she sees Nancy standing there. She calls herself New Nancy as she decide to show Allison her new power. Zepoza tells herself that it is time to bring out Master Final.
Allison vs New Nancy.
Bob tries to fight Ebeixhar but he is blocked by Bruno's magic before having Stella thrown toward him along with Scampers as Ebeixhar is using his chain magic. Ebeixhar laughs at the three bruised wizards as he decide to take their souls. He attaches himself to the three as he tells them that resisting him is a dumb move.
Bob tries to fight Ebeixhar's magic but the demon tells him to just stop. Bob tells the two near him to not let him have your soul by remembering the things most important to you. His are his family and loved ones. Scampers is Dawn and fish. Stella is the guild and her spirits. She doesn't want any harm coming to her spirits as she tries to send Ted back to the spirit world.
Ebeixhar get drags into the spirit world but he ejects Ted. Stella gets an idea as she begins for April to go back as well. The demon returns April back as she says that Bob needs to go back. The demon is shocked as he release Bob. Bob thanks her as Ebeixhar calls her a bitch. Bob punches him hard as the demon tells him that without magic. He is useless.
Bob whistles as Ebeixhar sees Bob with a giant rock from the wall nearby as he starts slamming him with it. Scampers gives Bob more as Stella notes that this is overkill.
Ebeixhar lays defeated as the souls that he has captured are getting returned. The three sees Bruno soul standing there and they talk with it. He tells Bob to make Ax or Marie release the light and that he'll be seeing him soon before he is gone.
Stella wonders what Bruno's soul meant by that as Scampers decide to go find the master while Stella and Bob go look for Myra. Ebeixhar talks about him and the guild being immortal as he decide to go make a stop at Hell Heart.
Myra is focused on Zimsa while Sakura and Cyrus are focused on taking care of Lich who is just an annoying insect. Zimsa tells Myra about her curse being that she can control anyone that she wants except for her own kind.
In a flask nearby Zimsa, Rech comes back and he yells for Lich to revive him already as she tells him to calmly to wait till their battle is over but he yells at her regardless.
Myra asks what is this place as Lich tells her. Zimsa sighs at her teammates incompetence at keeping a secret. Myra decides that destroying this place is the best idea. Ebeixhar comes back as Myra destroy all of the flasks with just a thought.
Zimsa asks how she did all of this as she tells her that it was her magic that can take control of demons like the ones in the guild and the flask.
Zimsa release her true power as she attacks Myra. Lich tells Cyrus and Sakura not to mess with any of the Sixteen Deadly Demons as Zimsa fires an attack which hits all of them with it. The three heroes are shocked by her power as Lich tells them that they are screwed.
Elsewhere somewhere in the mountains, the former members of Nine Prayers are still following Primeval Genesis and Alice is helping James who is blind while Bryan is helping Anna who is really tired from her fight. They stop nearby a waterfall as the members of Nine Prayers excluding Silvia and Mason talk about leaving James and Primeval Genesis. Tonya tells them that she hears a voice of people screaming and by following James, she may find out what that sound is.

No comments:

Post a Comment