Saturday, March 12, 2016

Soul Episode 89 Class War 2 part 1 Class C vs Class P! Don't mess with Class C!


A/N: Welcome to the 1001st post. This match between both Class C and Class P so this battle will be pretty interesting to say the least. You will understand what I mean so lets begin already. I would say extra stuff but sometimes, you just need to go for it. I am just really pumped for My Hero Academia anime which looks awesome and if you haven't read the manga, do it. Also this episode is going to be freaking intense. Only the enemy teams are going to have their power introduced because I have said Class C powers by now I think. Also I mess up on Sunanda and Sunada because I'm only human and an English Speaker.

Joan stood outside of Le Devil as she said,"Okay. I'm going for it.". She walked inside and she saw that the maids were doing their normal business as she heard,"Joan?". Akiko stood there as Joan said with a serious look,"What are you doing here?". "I came to see how my little brother is doing. He is pretty popular with the girls here just like at school." said Akiko. "I had a theory about that due to the price for seeing Natsu is pretty high." said Joan.

Akiko said,"So why are you here?". "I came to see the Dragon King about something and nothing at all to do with this cafe." said Joan. "Her poker face is just awful." thought Akiko. "What are you two doing here?" said a voice. They turned around to see a smaller Natsu as he said,"Big sisters? I know that you love me but I'm at work.". "Did he shrink?" said Akiko. "Yes." said Joan. "Follow me and I will explain what I mean." said Natsu.

Akiko said,"Today is Little Sibling day?". Natsu sat in a chair as he said,"You got it big sis. I had to shrunk myself  to make this work. I'm cute right?". "How tall are you right now?" said Joan. "I guess 4 foot 3. So what are my rivals doing here?" said Natsu. "You haven't started to build your army up yet." said Akiko. "Or have I?" said Natsu. "No you haven't." said Joan. Natsu fell back in his chair as he said,"You're so serious big sister.".

Joan said,"You know that we weren't not going easy on you. We have powerful Souls on our side to see how is the strongest.". "Yeah and I know that you have made connections with some Phantoms in your year." said Akiko. "Yes. I have noticed that as well." said Joan. "Wait?! You know about them too big sis?!" said Natsu. "Yes. Do you think I'm stupid?" said Joan. Natsu was about to reply to that as Akiko said,"Think about it.".

Natsu said,"Gotcha big sister. So how do you know if someone is a Noble or Champion?". "The only thing that I'm going to say is that you will know when they're in a fight. I think we should get going Akiko." said Joan. "Why are you leaving big sis?" said Natsu. "She unlike me has to prepare for the Class War tomorrow. I wish you and your class the best of luck." said Akiko. The two were gone as Natsu said,"I sure have some weird big sisters.".

Natsu was sleeping under the stars as he said,"I wonder if the stars have to deal with problems like this.". He was back to his normal height as he heard singing. It was angelic and he decided to go see the person behind the voice. He hid in the bushes as he saw a girl sitting near the lake which he lived by. She had long light pink hair that went to the center of her back with blue eyes. She was wearing a white outfit that showed off her body in just the right way.

She had several animals around her with them listening to her song in peace. Natsu said,"Wow. She is just amazing. I haven't heard singing like that since I can't remember.". She turned around as she said to the animals,"I will be back soon.". She walked over to Natsu as she said,"You know that you can hide yourself pretty well but I can sense your power with ease.". Natsu popped out as he said,"I guess I have a lot to learn still.". "I see Natsu." said the girl.

Natsu sat next to her as he said,"So you know me?". "Of course. I saw your fights in the recent Star Carnival. You were quite the fighter and I admired that raw power of yours." said the girl. "Thanks. I was called reckless by my friends and loved ones but it isn't that big of a deal." said Natsu. "It is to me Natsu. I mean you have a raw amount of confidence that I wish I had. My name is Tessa Tamura and I'm from the Underworld." said Tessa.

Natsu said,"So you have?". "I do have devil blood like you Natsu but I don't use them in combat like you do." said Tessa. "I bet you used them in your voice. It was angelic." said Natsu. "You could hear it?" said Tessa. "Why? Do your friends know about it?" said Natsu. "I don't have many friends. I am used to just being with animals because they aren't humans." said Tessa. "Huh. So do you want to be a part of my crew?" said Natsu.

Tessa looked at him as he said,"I mean we could use your voice because it can revive a person right Tessa?". "Yes but only their spirit." said Tessa. "That is perfect. Okay, you are come back with me right now." said Natsu. "Why? I mean don't you want someone stronger?" said Tessa. "I don't know you that well Tessa but I trust you so in hindsight, this looks stupid but I know that you are going to be a big help to me." said Natsu.

Natsu held out his hand as he said,"Well, do you want to join me?". She took his hand as she hugged him. He blushed as Tessa said,"It would be nice to have somewhere to sleep and I looked at your aura which is kind. I trust you so don't break it.". "I won't. Now lets get back home." said Natsu. He then walked her back as she hanged onto him. She had found something in this boy that she didn't find in others. A kind heart.

The next day. Natsu walked into class as he said,"Who is ready to win?". He saw the rest of the team which is Katsuo, Kyria, Issac, Masaru, Masoko, Nazar, and Sekien who were the attackers with Alex, Ben, and Blair being the subs. Akane, Harry, Moka, Ryo, Tsuki, Urara, and Yusuki were the guarders with Amy, Haru, and Tatsu being the subs. Dante, Irene, Jake, Rain, Ryker, Soran, and Tara were the spies with Cora, Matt, and Stacey being the subs. Phoebe was the healer.

Soran said,"Natsu. Did you hear the news?". "Um. What?" said Natsu. "Your friend E was attacked by some punks." said Moka. "What?! Is he okay?!" said Natsu. "He is fine and recovering with some of the best doctors in the mob." said Katsuo. "That's good. Did they get a picture of the people who hurt E?" said Natsu. "No. They made a barrier similar to that one Duncan made but it broke after E put a good fight." said Yu.

Natsu said,"E has always pretty stubborn. I hope he recovers.". "I can go to check on him. I mean I'll be back by lunch." said Phoebe. "I think Natsu need you for the first match. We are up against Class P." said Masaru. "Yeah. I also have a other person here to help us. You can come in now Tessa. She is super strong." said Natsu. Tessa walked in as Tsuki said,"Are you and Natsu dating? I mean you know that Natsu is with Rain.".

Tessa said,"Natsu just let me into his home after seeing my current living area. I was sleeping in the woods and I'm also from the Underworld. Are you friends with Natsu?". "Yeah. I am his girlfriend and Natsu is a nice guy right?" said Rain. "It is nice to meet you Rain." said Tessa. The two were talking as Issac said,"It is a good thing that those two aren't fighting.". Someone came in as he gave a note to Natsu.

Sekien said,"What does it say?". "I'm required by Class P before our match." said Natsu. "We should go with you Natsu." said Haru. "Okay. Lets go Haru and Tara. If we are not back in five minutes, you all come down here." said Natsu. The three walked down to the classroom as Tara said,"We are here now.". The class looked at the three as they stood there. "Welcome to Class P Class C. I guess you are here to talk with Perry." said a white hair and blue eyes boy.

Natsu said,"I guess so.". "I can't stand those jerks from Class C." said a girl with black hair and blue eyes. "Yeah. They're savages." said a faceless boy. "I'm kinda of scared Natsu." said Tara. "Don't say anything stupid guys." said Natsu. "If we get attacked, we'll fight them off." said Haru. A black hair and brown eyes boy stood there with a girl with brown hair and brown eyes said,"Well Perry. The Agent for Class C is here so do you have something for him?".

Perry said,"Yes Jenna. We are here to talk about peace.". "Peace? What did the boys do?" said Tara. "I can see nothing yet but due to their violent nature, I had to make sure that my friends are safe." said Perry who looked at Natsu. "I'm lost." said Haru. "We agree." said Natsu. "No! Hold on a second!" said a girl. The girl with black hair and blue eyes said,"That may be what Perry wants but I don't want that at all. It is missing something.".

Jenna said,"What is it Marion?". "Class C will always be weaker than Class P!" said Marion. "Yeah. I think that is a great idea!" said a boy. "If they are our slaves, then hell yeah." said a girl. "Wow. They must hate us." said Haru. "I honestly blame Harry but don't do anything Haru." said Natsu. He had his hand in a fist as a boy said,"It is a great idea Tara because your family is dirt poor right? I mean you would love having money right poor girl.".

The two boys next to her were pissed off as a boy with glasses said,"How about dinner after we crush your class in the War today? I think the dog food would do justice for you.". "Yeah." said a girl. The boy with glasses felt a tap on his shoulder as he saw Natsu stood there. "And what do you want poor bastard?!" said the boy. He then grabbed his arm and he broke in half. "Don't say shit to my friend Bastard!" yelled Natsu who threw him into the wall.

He coughed up blood as Marion yelled,"How dare you ape! You do things like a ape!". "You are an annoying bitch you know that." said Natsu. "What! Do you not want peace with the great Class P you ape?" said Marion. "I think we would rather kill ourselves than be allies with you. You fucked with my friend so you're going to die right Haru?" said Natsu. The martial artist were ready to fight as he was stopped by Akane.

Akane stood there with Ben and Blair as she said,"So what happened?". "Natsu broke his arm and he coughed up blood." said Haru. "Yeah. I would do that same thing." said Ben. Natsu said,"Okay. We are going to show you no freaking mercy. You are going to die for making fun of our friend. You got that!?". The six were gone as Percy said,"Was this your plan?". "Yes. It is a good plan to get Natsu on his angry. It is blinding right?" said Jenna.

The team was out in their base in the area nearby the school except for the subs. "Those bastards are going down. Tara is my friend and they're going to pay." said Jake. "Yeah." said Dante. "It is pretty scary about what this whole thing." said Urara. "They started it Urara so they're going to get it." said Masoko. "It is pretty scary." said Soran. "Don't be scared. We got this in the bag." said Ryo. "So do you have a plan Natsu old buddy?" said Harry.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I'll stay here. Ryo, you'll go up to the nearby hill to get a good sniping point in case those bastards try anything. Attackers will go out in teams of two to stop anything in your path except for Katsuo, Masaru, and Sekien. They will go our because they can cause the most damage. Guarders will stay here and attack anyone who comes near me. Spies will be trying to get people as they go to their king. Healers stay here with me.".    

Nazar said,"Man. You sound like a freaking super genius right now.". "He knows about Jenna being really smart. I think she is one of the top students in our grade. She is also a Phantom Nazar." said Akane. "Just like you. The whole class is Phantoms excluding four of them." said Irene. "Ah. I didn't know that." said Nazar. "You would say that." said Yu. The two were about to fight as Natsu stopped them. "We can't waste our energy on pointless shit." said Natsu.

A ball floated in the area as it said,"We have decided on the VIP player for both Class C and Class P respectively. This player is worth three times their normal position's normal points. Class C's lucky Soul is Natsu Xasius and Class P's lucky Soul is Perry Waters. We will begin when I say Go. Three, two, and one! Go!". The warning shot went off as Ryo rushed toward the hillside with Soran going with him.

Katsuo ran toward the right, Masaru went to the left, and Sekien went forward. Issac went with the battle crazy Nazar as the girls were a team. Both Jake and Ryker went super fast, Dante was gone into the shadows, the six guarders ran to guard the area around their base, and the trio of Irene, Rain, and Tara went toward the empty base. "Okay. Time to show him our power." said Natsu. "What are you talking about?" said Phoebe. "Who knows?" said Tessa who shrugged.

Jenna sat there with a girl with white hair as she said,"What are you going to do about Natsu? He is the smartest and strongest.". "Don't worry about it Lila. I got this. With Wesley's power, we got an strong army." said Jenna. The duo of Kyria and Masoko saw several boys running toward her and they were growing fast. "What the hell?" said Kyria. "Who cares? Just take them down! We can't let them get any further!" said Masoko.

Masoko rushed into the mob as she punched several of them back. Kyria then grabbed them using her Silver Sable as she zapped them with her lightning. "Wow. Those two girls are so fierce." said Soran who had some binoculars. "Yeah. All of the girls in our class are strong so lets show them the power of males. Do you see them?" said Ryo who had his bow ready. "Yeah. I see two clones which if I can pause time, you'll will knock out a lot of them." said Soran.

Ryo activated his Heaven's Eyes as he said,"Bingo. Ready?". The vampire nodded with Ryo firing his arrows out like a machine gun. They knocked out several clones and one of them was blocked by an arrow. "What?" said Soran. Benny stood in the forest as he said,"You're not taking us out when the mistress asked me to do this.". Soran said,"Do they have an archer?!". "Yeah but Natsu need us to keep the clones back." said Ryo.

Natsu gave everyone wireless transceivers to keep in contract with each other as Soran said,"I guess you are right.". The two went back to work as Benny went toward the sniping point. He saw the two working hard as he got ready to hit them. "This is for breaking one of us." said Benny. His arrow was then blocked by water as he turned around to see Tsuki standing there. "How did you find me? I was raised by..." said Benny.

Tsuki smiled as she made two water dragons. "Ryo told me about your plan to try and take him out but it failed. You messed with the wrong class." said Tsuki. Benny tried to blast the dragons with his arrows as they just went inside of them. They grabbed him as Tsuki said,"One down, twenty one of you jerks to go.". She then made a huge burst of darkness as it knocked him out cold destroying the medallion. "Benny Adkins has been defeated! 4 points to Class C!" yelled the ref from the ball.

Jenna sighed as she said,"I guess Benny would be the first one to go.". "But we still have the army right?" said Lila. Perry stood there as he said,"Look Lila.". The girl saw an huge explosion, fire and ice mixing together, and a giant shadow beast as Jenna said,"So Natsu thinks that bringing out his big guns first would be a good plan. I think we should take care of them right Marion?". She had a phone in her hand as a voice said,"Got it.".

Marion was currently with a spy, guarder, and attacker. "So why did Jenna put us with girl who never shut up." said Shelia. She had an eyepatch as a girl who was chewing some bubble gum said,"I got a single idea. Who knows with her?". "I think Skylar is right." said a girl with brown hair. "Hold on. I sense something." said Marion. Several defeated Wesley were thrown in front of them as someone said,"Hello ladies!".

Harry stood there with Masoko, Irene, Rain, and Tara. "Does Class C really need five of their weak members to take me down?" said Marion. "How about you shut up?" said Rain. "Yeah. I will take care of Shelia." said Irene. The girl rushed to her as Masoko attacked the attacker. Rain and Tara went to the guarder and spy who were ready for them. Harry smiled as Marion said,"What are you smiling about?". "I'm going to have so much fun with you." said Harry.

Irene went to Shelia as she said,"You have never been able to defeat me before in combat. So what makes you so sure about now?". "I've my friends behind me so I can't lose!" said Irene. She made a combat knife as Shelia blocked her attack. Irene went back as Shelia pulled out two rocket launchers and she fired them. Irene sliced them in half as they exploded next to her. She was protected from the explosions along with the rest of her team thanks to a quick fire barrier.

Shelia said,"Fine. I guess I will have to get serious!". Irene dodge her attacks as she said,"You know that you got the wrong class. Wife and the others make me feel like a normal girl. They don't see me as a solider but a normal girl.". She went up to her as she said,"For Wife and Mentor!". She uppercut Shelia into the air as Irene blasted her with an up and close rocket. The medallion was destroy as the ref yelled,"Sheila Mcbride has been defeated! 7 points for Class C!".

Irene caught her breath as Kelsey was about to attack her with a whip coming from her arms. Irene was about to put a barrier but Masoko blocked it. "Are you alright Irene?!" said Masoko. "You're just like your cousin." said Irene. "You go help Harry. She is mine." said Masoko. Irene ran off as Kelsey said to Skylar,"I will take care of her.". "Sure. These two are mine. Time to score some points for the superior class." said Skylar.

Masoko said,"You're going to regret that.". "You used to be a member of our class and you want to fight me? I guess you being the cousin of that idiot makes you one as well." said Kelsey. "I'm going to enjoy this so much." said Masoko. She blocked her attacks without a second to spar as Rain said to her,"Do you need us!?". "Not going to happen!" said Skylar. "Cloak!" said Tara. Her vision was gone thanks to that cloak as she said,"Get it off!".

Rain said,"Tara! Go help Masoko!". She nodded as Skylar said,"That isn't going to happen because I am your opponent! Bubble Gum Explosion!". The two were hit with bubble gum like objects as the girl said,"Come on back.". The two girls were stuck to a giant bubble gum as Skylar said,"I may not be able to see you but you two will be defeat by me soon.". Masoko was getting closer to Kelsey and it was all thanks to a makeshift weapon aka twig.

Kelsey said,"Wow. She is strong.". "Yeah. I trained my body to the top to try and compete with him so let me see. You aren't that strong like your friend over there. I think that you need to go the gym more than you go shopping. You are going to destroy yourself so prepare to lose to me and my class or friends." said Masoko. "Shut the hell up bitch!" yelled Kelsey. The whip grew stronger as the twig was gone.

Masoko thought,"Note to self, don't provoke her.". Masoko rushed toward her as she said,"I guess I have to go up and close!". She was grabbed by her as Kelsey said,"You just lost Class C and I am so going to enjoy this.". Masoko looked at her twig as she thought,"I guess I have to use that to win this match.". She tried to pull her close to her as Kelsey said,"That isn't going to work on me so give up bitch!".

Masoko ran back as she started to drag Kelsey with her. "You are still weak!" said Masoko. She then got the girl closer to her as she said,"What are?". The whip was tied up like a pretzel as Masoko said to her,"I guess we just stuck to each other? So what are you going to do?". Kelsey brought her closer as she said,"I will just destroy that medallion!". Masoko avoided her stomp as she tripped her. The two were on top of each other as they broke their medallion. "Really?" said the two girls.

Meanwhile with Rain and Tara. "So how is going?" said Rain. "Almost there Rain." said Tara. She got the pen out as she said,"I got it!". "Holy Light!" said Rain. The ball was glowing and the two girls moved it toward Skylar. "Erase." said Tara. The cloak was gone as the girl said,"Thanks I guess for that.". "Natsu always told me to go big or go home and I think I will do just that. Mouth Laser!" said Rain.

Skylar saw that the ball was coming toward her as she said,"Hey! Wait!". She tried to run away but she was hit with it. "I hate this you know. I can't believe that my power did this to me so I need to get out of there." said Skylar. She made the ball go back to normal as she stumbled away. Tara then made a rope to catch her as Rain said,"Sorry but you just lost.". She then destroy her medallion and the girl said,"Oh man. This blows hard.".

The ref then yelled,"Masoko Infernos have been defeated! 7 points go to Class P! Skylar Burns and Kelsey Cannon have been defeated! 11 points go to Class C!". Masoko sighed as she said to the others,"Sorry you guys. I guess I wasn't that lucky.". "Don't say that Masoko. We both got hit at the same time so I could have won that with ease." said Kelsey. She stood there with the other girl from her class about to be puking her guts out.

Masoko said,"I know that Kelsey but I am a proud warrior. I lost to someone who had the guts to provoke me into a fight but I just lost against a strong and beautiful person so I accept it.". She had Kelsey in her arms as Kelsey said with a blush,"I'm really thankful that you are understanding.". "I guess Masoko is able to charm people just like Natsu." said Tara. "We should go check on Harry who we left alone with a girl." said Rain. The two ran away as Skylar puked.

The two girls then saw Harry holding Marion in a magnetic holding cell as he said,"So both Rain and Tara. Look what I won at the fair today. It is the target.". "I really did think that you were going to do something worse to her." said Tara. "I was but the commander needs her for something. He says that Jake or Ryker are going to come pick her up and bring her back to base." said Harry. "Ah. Have you seen Irene?" said Rain. 

Harry looked at her as he said,"I haven't seen her.". "She was coming to help you after she defeated Shelia. I'm worried about her." said Tara. "I'll go look for her then." said Rain. She ran off as Harry stood there with Tara. "So did you defeat her yet?" said Tara. "Not yet ladies. Natsu needs her for something." said Harry. The two saw Jake as he said,"Hey guys! The Xasius deliver service is here to fill Natsu's order!". He placed Marion on his board as he skated off. 

The two stood there and then Harry turned around to see Lila standing here with a creepy but cute at the same time smile on her face. "Darn it. I can't believe that you rats got away with Marion. Jenna will be so mad at me if I let you live." said Lila. "She isn't serious right?" said Tara. "Despite her being freaking hot, we can't take the risk. We need to get out of here." said Harry. He made Lila stick to the wall as both of them ran off. "I guess I have to tell Jenna about this." said Lila.

Jenna had her phone up to her ear as she said,"I see. I can't risk sending anymore than two guards and three spies to your location. Do you think you can reach their base without getting caught by Natsu's sniper?". She was quiet as Jenna said,"I see. Okay. I trust you. See you soon.". She looked at the rest of the Class P army as she said,"Okay then. Would Sherry, Phyllis, Anthony, Dallas, and Curtis go to Lila's location?". Five of them ran off.

Meanwhile Natsu sat there. Jake came by with Marion who he had tied up with some rope. "And here she is." said Jake. He threw her on the ground as Jake said,"So do you still need me here?". "Yes. I've set up some traps in the area and I would like you to deliver the news to everyone." said Natsu. Jake read the paper as he said,"You got it dude.". He was gone as Natsu said,"So welcome Marion. I think this is going to be fun.".

Marion said,"And what are you going to do with me swine?". "I could think we could talk. So do you get called Ironing Board a lot?" said Natsu. She yelled,"Shut up Natsu! I will kill you!". "Nah. I'm too stubborn to die but you can't kill me. I think you should accept your defeat Marion, then you say that you've been defeat by me, and could you shut up?" said Natsu. "Shut up! I'll make you cry after both Jenna and Percy have their way with you and your friends!" yelled Marion.

Natsu sighed as he said,"You're never going to get a man that way.". He sat down and he put her on his lap. "What are you doing?" said Marion. "You need to listen to your equal or master. Now will you do it?" said Natsu. "Are you insane?!" yelled Marion. "A little bit yeah. I'm going to enjoy this before I have to fight." said Natsu. He started to spank her as Marion said,"What are you doing to my amazing body?".

Natsu said,"And I thought that people from Class P were supposed to smart but I guess I was wrong to say the least.". He kept going as Marion was in pain. Natsu stopped as Marion said,"I give up but you are dead!". The six Souls then came out of the woods to surround him at the bottom of the hill and Marion said,"Are you going to give up? We could use your thirty points to win!". "Yeah. Hell no." said Natsu. He threw into the air as he shocked her with a giant thunder bolt.

Marion was on the floor with her medallion and spirit broken as the ref yelled,"Marion Cohen has been defeated! 1 point go to Class C!". He walked down to them and Lila said,"Now!". Phyllis and Sherry then attacked him with ice and fire respectively as Natsu stood there. He was then hit with the attack and he was gone. Curtis looked behind him as he saw Natsu. "Bye bye Curtis." said Natsu. He punched him straight in the stomach knocking him out.

The medallion was then destroy as the ref yelled,"Curtis Meyer has been defeated! 1 point go to Class C!". Lila said,"Everyone! Attack him together! He may be stronger than a normal Soul but he is only human!". Natsu got blasted with fire from Sherry, ice from Phyllis, ice and water from Anthony, and earth from Dallas. "We got him now. I just hope that medallion was destroyed by the attack." said Lila.

She saw that a power sphere had knocked out Phyllis and her medallion was destroyed in the process of the attack. The ref yelled,"Phyllis Gross has been defeated! 4 points go to Class C!". Natsu stood there with a shield made out of Chi as it had all of their attacks in one. "I'm sorry but an assault that was planned hastily will do nothing to me. I guess you failed Jenna then." said Natsu. He+ blocked Lila's punch which broke a nearby tree. "Don't say that about my best friend swine!" yelled Lila.

"I guess you are just plain crazy then." said Natsu. He kept on blocking her attacks which was getting stronger every second. Natsu made Vulcan appear on his right arm and his right hand went back with it stretching back. He stopped it as Natsu said,"VULCAN THUNDER HOWITZER PUNCH!". He made it come back with a lot of electricity and it knocked Lila straight into a tree. Upon impact with the tree, she was shocked from it.

She stood up as Anthony said,"She actually survived that!?". "I guess she is stubborn like a mule or donkey." said Dallas. "That was strong but I'm way stronger than you!" yelled Lila. She rushed to the boy as he blocked her attack. The shock wave from the impact knocked the four watching them to the ground and Natsu said to the heavens,"POWER SLAYER SECRET ART! POWERQUAKE!". He kicked the ground as the five souls were hit with the earthquake.

Natsu held Ashrune as he said,"Single Devil Blade Style! Balam Slash!". He went past them all and he slashed all of their medallion knocking them into the air as they were cold from it. "Man. That is a close one." said Natsu. The ref then yelled,"Lila Barns, Sherry Robbins, Dallas Hansen, and Anthony Craft has been defeated! 14 points go to Class C!". Natsu sat there and he took a picture of himself with him and he sent it to Jenna.

Jenna sat there as Perry said,"Are you alright Jenna?". "Yes. I think we should take out those Class C chickens with those two. I think they are coming here to try and get to you." said Jenna. "You need to let me fight." said Perry. "I will but I need to test Natsu because he could not have won against Lila and her army." said Jenna. Perry walked off as Jenna thought,"You are going to lose in blood and it is time for you to make pay.".  

Meanwhile, Issac and Nazar were looking for the enemy base since on the map that they were given didn't have on there. "Man. The Boss man is going nuts out there." said Nazar. "You have been with Katsuo for too long." said Issac. "Yeah but Natsu is a freaking boss." said Nazar. "I won't argue with that. We also have some company." said Issac. The two dodge a weird little dog and it said,"Dam. It missed!".

He rushed over to a girl with short purple hair and green eyes. She had a tomboy look to her and she said,"At least you tried.". "You're so mean to me Karon." said the dog. "Focus Diego. These two are stronger." said Karon. She kicked him toward them as he grew in size. Nazar caught him but he was pushed back from it. "Issac! Now!" said Nazar. He threw Diego toward the girl as Issac said,"Passion Spears and Passion Explosion!".

Karon used Diego as a shield as he was hit with the explosions. The dog grew in size as Nazar said to her,"What the hell?!". "I grow stronger by getting hurt because I'm a masochist!" yelled Diego. "I am so lost." said Issac who was lost. Karon fired lightning at the two and Issac made a giant shield in a second. "So what should we do?" said Issac. "Hey. Let me take care of them." said Nazar. "What are you saying?!" said Issac.

Nazar activated his Metal Armor and he said,"You need to go find the King and maybe we can find the person who made all of those clones.". "Are you sure about this man?" said Issac. "They're strong Souls but I am a Phantom which makes me way stronger than them! Go now Issac and win for Class C!" yelled Nazar. Issac ran off as Karon said,"Are you an idiot? I mean I admire your manly spirit but you can't defeat us by yourself.".

Nazar crackled his knuckles as he said,"I have my friends behind me in spirit, my girlfriend in my heart, and also I got a warrior's spirit! There is no way in hell that I am going to lose!". His aura grew stronger as Diego said,"Lets do that Karon!". "Right!" said Karon. Nazar then blocked the dog and he was being used as a hammer. The ground broke below him as Nazar said,"Get off me!". He pushed the two back and he ran toward them.

Nazar dodged Karon's attack along with jumping over Diego but he kept his speed up. He jumped in the air as Diego said,"Lets use that to defeat him Karon!". "Okay." said Karon. She tied him to her right hand as the two said,"Super Hypernova Punch!". Nazar was launched into the air as he said,"I wanted that!". He went crashing down as he yelled,"Impact Smash!". He crashed into them and he caused a huge shaking.

Nazar recovered as both Diego and Karon were knocked out. "Man. That felt good but you guys got me too. Son of a bitch." said Nazar. He sat down as he looked at the broken medallion from him and both of the two knocked out. "Nazar Kern has been defeated! 7 points go to Class P! Diego Solomon and Karon Carin have been Defeated! 11 points go to Class C!" yelled the ref. "You got this Issac so kick some but." said Nazar.

It had been ninety minutes since the match had started. Class C has 52 points and 20 people plus two healers remaining.  Retired: 2 Attackers. Class P has 14 points and 9 people remaining. Retired: 4 Attackers, 5 Guarders, and 4 Spies. Half of the time remains. Jenna sat there with Perry and she was angry. "We have lost over half of our group due to them. Three of them are being occupied by all of those clones." said Perry.

Jenna looked at him as she said,"We need to get rid of some of them so do you mind getting rid of them?". "Will do." said Perry. He ran off as Jenna pulled out her phone. "Okay. Doreen and Shane, I need you two to defeated anyone who comes near me. Darrell and Randy, you two along with Ginger and Mabel go take down the spies that are coming near me." said Jenna. She smiled as she said,"You should come and get me Natsu.".

Irene was hiding in the woods as she said,"Okay. So where am I in this forest?". She then remember running looking for Harry and then she saw several explosions coming from her base which made her go toward it but she found herself lost in the woods. "I thought you two found one of their spies in the area because I need to fight." said a voice. Irene then popped her head out of her hiding spot to see an wrestler like girl with violet hair and black and purple wresting mask with a boy and girl.

The boy said,"Doreen. We says that we maybe felt one of the spies around here.". "Darrell is right or that spy heard you coming." said the girl. "Are you saying that I'm fat Ginger!?" said Doreen. "She is saying that you are large and in charge." said Darrell. "Yeah! I am in charge!" said Doreen who was laughing. The two next to her sighed as Irene tried to escape. Doreen looked at her location and she punched the ground.

Irene stood there as Ginger said,"Wow. We were right.". "Yeah. Who knew?" said Darrell. "Feel my wrath!" said Doreen. Irene was punched straight into a tree as she was in pain. Doreen walked over to her as she said,"Now how about you just give up so we don't have to deal with you and the rest of the team.". "That isn't going to happen! Passion Spears, Passion Explosion, and Passion Boxing Gloves of Flame and Frost!" yelled a voice.    

Doreen was hit with several spears which made little explosion, a huge explosion, and two boxing gloves made of fire and ice. Issac stood there with Urara as Urara said,"We're here to help!". "Are you sure about that? Doreen mad is a bad thing." said Darrell. "Yeah." said Ginger. Doreen punched Issac back who blocked it using Passion Armor. "Urara! Help Irene! I'll handle her!" yelled Issac who was making an attack to knock the wrestler back.

Urara ran over to Irene and she said,"Are you going to be alright?". "It will be hard for me to move. I think that girl broke my arms." said Irene. "True. I think I can get either Jake or Ryker here to get you out of here fast." said Urara. "I want to fight." said Irene. The girls were launched into the air using a burst of wind by both of the two. "We can both use wind." said Darrell. "That made it obvious so lets take care of business." said Irene.

She went toward Ginger as she dodged the wind based attacks from her. Urara held her down thanks to a magic circle and Darrell said,"She must be a magic user.". "I think that is obvious. So can you help me already?!" said Ginger. He blasted Urara who stood there. "What the?! My wind is supposed to blow you back!" yelled Darrell. "I'm stronger than you think! Element Shot!" said Urara. He was blasted back by her gun and he hit the tree knocking him out.

The medallion was destroyed by it in the impact of the attack and the ref yelled,"Darrell Wagner has been defeated! 4 points go to Class C!". Ginger broke out of Urara's spell as she blasted the two girl back with her wind. "I'm the strong wind user between the two of us so prepare to have your life gone out of you!" said Ginger. She increased the wind pressure as she made two scimitars and she fired the two at the girls.

Irene blasted the sword with a mini cannon on her arm as Urara destroy hers with a fire spell causing a mini explosion. Ginger were covered in a puff of smoke as Irene and Urara attack her. She was out cold and the medallion was destroyed with it. "Ginger Bowen has been defeated! 1 point go to Class C!" yelled the ref. "I hope Issac is okay." said Irene. "Yeah. He is a friend despite his perverted nature and other stuff." said Urara. The two heard an loud sound as they rushed toward it.

Earlier, Issac just dodge Doreen's punch which had intense strength in it. "Stay still and die now! Die Issac Lance!" yelled Doreen. "Listen honey! I don't know what I did to you but you are going down for sure so lets see how you deal with Passion Glacier!" yelled Issac. He made the attack and the girl punched her way through it. She saw that Issac was gone as she said,"Where the hell did he go? I am going to kick his ass.".

Issac was hiding in the bushes as he thought,"I need to take her down quick.". Doreen turned around to see that a bull stood there. She judo slammed it into the ground as Issac stood there. "Passion Bolts and Flames!" yelled Issac. The wrestler was burned and electrocuted by the attack as Issac said,"Lets add a Passion Lunar Cutlass and Passion Combat Cleaver!". The moons hit her as he added the ax to the attack making it hurt more.

Doreen grabbed him and she said,"Go down now!". She slammed him straight in the ground and the medallion was destroyed. "Issac Lance has been defeated! 7 points for Class P!" yelled the ref. The wrestler turned around to see Irene and Urara standing there. She slammed the two into the ground and she walked away as both girls were knocked out along with the destroyed medallions. "Irene Rhodes and Urara Sunada have been defeated! 5 points for Class P!" yelled the ref.

Natsu sat in his base as Tessa said,"Are you alright?". "Yeah. I already told Ryker to get Irene, Issac, and Urara back here. I mean Ryker is going to get Nazar." said Natsu. "So what are you going to do about Doreen? She seems pretty strong." said Phoebe. "I have a plan." said Natsu. He said into the transceiver,"Okay. You know what to do boys. Take her down and bring her to Sekien. You guys got this.".

Doreen was looking for someone to fight as she was hit by a magic flame. Kenta stood there in his dog form with Keita and Link. "Ready you two? We need to " said Kenta. "Yeah. Lets go Link!" said Keita. The two ran toward her as she punched the ground. She made a shockwave as the three jump in the air to avoided it. "Now you two, lets get the red out for this bull!" said Kenta. The two nodded as they made Doreen chase after the two,

Sekien saw the two being chased by Doreen as he said,"I think this is what he means by get ready to see a bull.". The three partners ran behind him as Sekien made ice to block Doreen. She punched it as she was burned from it. "Fire in the ice?! What the hell are you?!" said Doreen. "My name is Sekien Ozaki and I'm the son of Exertion but I'm Sekien Ozaki, a student of Star Valley High and a member of Class C!" said Sekien.

He made two fire balls at her. She was hit with light upon impact with the fire ball. "What? You are mixing elements!" said Doreen. She rushed to him as he jumped over with a shadow stream behind me. "Fire Punch!" yelled Sekien. Doreen was blasted into some trees with the fire fist. He walked over to her and he said,"Freeze!". She was frozen in the rubble as Sekien said,"I guess you're nothing but muscle.".

He was walking away but the ice broke. "Die Sekien!" yelled Doreen. He was punched by her and he stood there. Doreen packed up as she thought,"Why wasn't he flown straight into the woods?!". The boy turned into a puddle as Doreen said,"What the hell?!". She turned to her sides to see giant poles made out of the earth. Sekien made the two slam into her as it destroyed her medal. She was on her knees as the ref yelled,"Doreen Burgess has been defeated! 7 points to Class C!".

Sekien walked away as Doreen said,"Get back here Sekien!". "Sorry but I have to take care of those clones." said Sekien. "Here is some advice about that. You need to find the main one to defeat them all." said Doreen. "Thanks. I think." said Sekien. He walked away as Doreen smiled. "I did it just like you ask Jenna. Those idiots are going straight into a trap." thought Doreen. She laughed and Sekien said to himself,"I'm not stupid like you Doreen.".

The group of Dante, Tara, Moka, and Tsuki were going through the woods looking for the remaining spy, guarder, two attackers, and king by orders of Natsu who was looking for them along with Ryo and Soran. "So what happened to Harry?" said Moka. "We split up and I met you guys." said Tara who looked at them. "Yeah. This is good because Akane and Yusuki are looking for Jake and Ryker who are going around looking for others." said Tsuki.

Dante said,"I still think Katsuo, Masaru, and Sekien are taking care of that clone army and they were really annoying.". "I think my water dragons ate more than they could handle." said Tsuki. "Yeah. I slashed through at least fifty of them. I am impressed that those three can keep going with all of the clones." said Moka. "Right." said Tara. The four heard clapping as they turned around to see Shane standing there.

Shane said,"Look what I found. I found some points.". "Girls! Get out of here! She is mine!" yelled Dante. He threw several flame kunais at him who made a light wall. They were gone as Shane said to Dante,"I thought you were strong but I guess you can't be a Sorcerer.". "What did he just say?" said Moka. "I'm a Sorcerer just like Cole and Issei from Class A. I know that there are others like me so tell me more about them." said Shane.

He made wolves out of light as he said,"Or I will make them do it.". They rushed toward the four as Tara made a wall appeared from nowhere blocking their attack. "Okay. We need to defeat this guy so that he doesn't find anything about Natsu and the others." said Tsuki. "Right. We get attack him from the side and behind. Do you think you could handle him from the front Dante?" said Moka. "You got it ladies." said Dante.

They were gone and Shane saw Dante standing there by himself. "Are you mad that those girls just left you behind to go check their nails or something like that? Did you know that they are only good for just being there and not anything else?" said Shane. "Flame of Sin." said Dante. Shane was then burned by the fire and he said,"Why can't I get rid of this fire?". He was blasted with water along with Moka's sword slash and a giant rock from Tara'a pen.

The four stood there as Moka said,"So did we take him down or what you guys?". "I didn't hear the ref say anything about him being defeated so I'm going to say no." said Tsuki. The four were hit with a bright light as they were knocked out along with their medallion were destroyed in the process. The light Sorcerer stood there as he said,"I win bitches.". "Dante Skidmore, Tara Cross, Moka Banks, and Tsuki Toyama have been defeated! 6 points go to Class P!" yelled the ref. Shane walked away.

Natsu sat there as Phoebe said,"So what he is doing?". "I think he is using Astral to find the five that we need to win." said Tessa. "Ah. So what is he going to do about the clones? I mean look at all of them down there." said Phoebe. The three had defeated at least 100 clones which were pushed into a pile that the three made before Natsu sat down. "Okay. I found the person making the clones and he is near Rain." said Natsu.

He put his finger up to his ear as he said,"Hey honey bear.". "Natsu. Is this call really important right now?" said Rain. "I need to tell you that you are close by the person aka the guy who is making all of these clones is nearby you two." said Natsu. "Did you use Astral?" said Rain. "I think so but I noticed that all of the clones are coming from that one spot so yeah, you got this." said Natsu. "Okay. So what are you going to do about the king and Perry?" said Rain.

Natsu smirked as he said,"I got those two under control so just do your task and maybe you may get a smooch.". He hanged up on her as he called Jake. "Hey Jake. Can you come back here and if you see Ryker, tell him to go find him." said Natsu. "What are you talking about?" said Tessa. "Ladies, get ready for a show baby!" said Natsu. Jake came back with a smile as he said,"Natsu. You're free to go wild!".

The two high five as Natsu rushed off. Phoebe said,"What are you two about?". "You two know that Natsu has been holding back right?" said Jake. "Are you serious?" said Tessa. "Yep. Natsu told me that he can use 100% of his brain so this chick got nothing on me. So are you two up for making a lot of sweet traps?" said Jake. "Sure. What do you need to do?" said Phoebe. Jake smiled as he said,"You just need to watch and learn!".

Meanwhile, Rain found the creator of the clones aka a boy with gray hair and brown eyes. 'Oh yeah. I love that they are in pain for my clones. I need to find that pervert and take down Natsu who started to move." said the creator. "Okay. I'm ready to attack in three, two, one!" said Rain. She was about to blast with a light beam but the creator was kicked by Natsu who said,"Found you Rain!". The creator went back as Natsu said,"Man, that was a good run.".

Rain looked at him as she said,"What are you doing here Natsu?!". "I thought you would be happy to see me here. So did I defeated him or what?" said Natsu. "No. I thought you were back at base camp with Phoebe and Tessa." said Rain. "I left them with Jake and Ryker should be taking care of him as well." said Natsu. "You mean Perry?" said Rain. "Nope. Shane aka a Sorcerer who can use light and I think Akane, Kyria, and Yusuki are nearby his current location as well." said Natsu.

The two looked up to see a giant clone standing there and he punched the ground in front of them as Natsu protected the both of them using Chi along with Dragonheart. "You alright?" said Natsu. "I'm fine so what are we going to do about that?" said Rain. It roared as Natsu said,"I think we should take it down together.". "Right." said Rain. The two ran to the clone who tried to hit the couple. They were dodging its attack.

Rain turned into her angel form as she blinded the clone with a bright light. Natsu jumped up to him as he said,"POWER DRAGON ADAMATINE PUNCH!". He punched the clone in the face and it then exploded. Rain caught him as the clones were all cold and they found the real one who was out cold. Natsu held the medallion as he said,"Do you want to?". "I would be honored to." said Rain. She broke the medallion as the ref yelled,"Wesley Harper has been defeated! 1 point to Class C!".

Katsuo was with Kyria as the two were dodging Shane's attack. "How about you two rats stay still so I can blast you?!" yelled Shane. "I guess Natsu or someone had defeated the clones causing the rest of Class P to go insane." said Katsuo. "Yeah. I think his devil blood is helpful right now so how do you suggest we defeated him?" said Kyria. "Honestly Kyria. I got no idea about defeating this guy since I am stuck here because of my shadow." said Katsuo.

Kyria said,"I see. Does all light effect it?". "If the shadow knows that the light belong to a friend and I don't think he is a friend." said Katsuo. "Ah. I'll handle that light bulb problem and you can destroy the medallion." said Kyria. "Will do so could you do it already?" said Katsuo. She smiled as Silver Sable made itself go around Shane trapping him. "Now!" said Kyria. Katsuo made a giant shadow bird and it attacked Shane.

Shane then looked up to see that his medallion was destroyed by it who smirked at the boy and the ref yelled,"Shane Moss has been defeated! 7 points go to Class C!". Silver Sable let go as Shane punched the ground in anger. "DAM IT!!!!!!!! SON OF A BITCH! I LOST TO THESE RATS FROM CLASS C! GOD FREAKING DAM IT!!!!" yelled Shane. "Wow. You're a poor sport." said Kyria. "Amen to that sister." said Katsuo.

Natsu and Rain along with Ryker were hiding in the bushes as Ryker said,"I found her base and it is a good that Perry is out right now.". "Ah. So where is Perry now?" said Rain. "He is looking for one of us and he is walking over to Masaru's location as we speak." said Ryker. "Yeah. We should totally go fight Jenna already." said Natsu. "I'm getting out of here because I need to inform the others who are around the area about the plan." said Ryker.

He was gone as Rain said,"So is she really strong?". The two were walking up to her location and the boy said,"Rain. I picked you because you're strong and I'm hundred percent sure that Jenna has a very strong Power.". "Are you sure?" said Rain. "She is letting us go to her because she is going to be a lot strong than the clones." said Natsu. "Ah. So why didn't you bring another attacker?" said Rain. "You are my girlfriend so I picked you." said Natsu.

She blushed as she said,"Are you serious?". "Well, I'm serious. I mean you changed my life and we're pretty good right now so I think we should be able to take her down with ease." said Natsu. The two hid in the bushes to see Jenna pacing around. "Where is he? I thought Masaru would be here by now or will it be Harry? Those two are the wild cards for this game and I think that Natsu won't come here at all." said Jenna. "She is paranoid." said the two.

Meanwhile, Perry found Masaru. The two were fighting manly style aka fighting with their fists and not their powers. "You're strong Masaru!" said Perry. "Same man. I guess you're stronger than I once thought about you." said Masaru. The two punched each other in the face as they looked at each other and they uppercut each other with Masaru combing it with an explosion and Perry combing it with an flame. "Die!" yelled the two.

Masaru then punched him straight in the face as Perry fell over from the pain. "You won so are you going to destroy my medallion?" said Perry. "Yes. One second." said Masaru. He made an explosion as he made both a guarder and spy fly in front of him with their medallion destroyed as he destroyed Perry after that. "Perry Waters, Mabel Morris, and Randy Mcquire have been defeated! 26 points go to Class C!" yelled the ref.

Jenna went crazy as she said,"I won't lose to Natsu and his band of it!". The two nearby her and Rain said,"Should we just take her out?". "I think that would be the best option Rain." said Natsu. The two hit her to the ground as she was on the ground. "I call the Medallion." said Natsu. He crushed it and Rain said,"I'll give you that one.". "Natsu Xasius and Rain Scott have defeated Class P's King and earned the final ten points to win! Class C Win!" yelled the ref.

Next time,
The Second Round has monsters. I wish I was kidding about that but hey, this series is known for having some weird stuff in it. This and more next on Soul!

Score (Class C vs Class S).
108 vs 36.

Class C's Team as of 3rd Class War (Position and Name): Bold means VIP Player. Person or Persons who defeated them. 12 Males and 12 Females.
King: Natsu Xasius.

Attacker: Sekien Ozaki.
Attacker: Masaru Hirano.
Attacker: Katsuo Takeda.
Attacker: Kyria Finch.
Attacker: Issac Lance. Defeated by Doreen Burgess.
Attacker: Masoko Infernos. Defeated by Kelsey Carson.
Attacker: Nazar Kern. Defeated by Diego Solomon and Karon Carin.

Guarder: Ryo Conner.
Guarder: Yusuki Payne.
Guarder: Akane Blaze.
Guarder: Harry Adams.
Guarder: Tsuki Toyama. Defeated by Shane Moss.
Guarder: Urara Sunada. Defeated by Doreen Burgess.
Guarder: Moka Banks. Defeated by Shane Moss.

Spy: Soran Chainsaw.
Spy: Rain Scott.
Spy: Jake Walker.
Spy: Ryker Tate.
Spy: Tara Cross. Defeated by Shane Moss.
Spy: Dante Skidmore. Defeated by Shane Moss.
Spy: Irene Rhodes. Defeated by Doreen Burgess.

Healers: Phoebe Walton and Tessa Tamura.

Class P's Team as of 3rd Class War (Position, Name, and Power): Bold means VIP Player. Person or Persons who defeated them. 10 Males and 12 Females.
King: Jenna Davis. Speed, Strength, Psychic, and Copy (Can copy any power that she sees). Defeated by Natsu Xasius and Rain Scott.

Attacker: Skylar Burns. Fire, Jumping, Bubble Gum, and Speed. Defeated by Tara Cross and Rain Scott.
Attacker: Shane Moss. Light. Defeated by Kyria Finch and Katsuo Takeda.
Attacker: Lila Barnes. Strength, Speed, and Metal. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.
Attacker: Perry Waters. Strength, Fire, Earth, Wind, and Water. Defeated by Masaru Hirano.
Attacker: Shelia Mcbride. Weapon. Defeated by Irene Rhodes.
Attacker: Karon Carin. Strength, Fire, Metal, Ice, and Lightning. Defeated by Nazar Kern.
Attacker: Doreen Burgess. Strength. Defeated by Sekien Ozaki.

Guarder: Kelsey Carson. Whip, Gun, and Magic. Defeated by Masoko Infernos.
Guarder: Benny Adkins. Fire, Lightning, and Trick Arrows. Defeated by Tsuki Toyama.
Guarder: Diego Solomon. Strength, Speed, Beast form, and Earth. Defeated by Nazar Kern.
Guarder: Phyllis Gross. Ice. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.
Guarder: Sherry Robbins. Fire. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.
Guarder: Darrell Wagner. Wind. Defeated by Urara Sunanda
Guarder: Randy Mcquire. Metal. Defeated by Masaru Hirano.

Spy: Anthony Craft. Ice and Water. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.
Spy: Marion Cohen. Sound and Speed. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.
Spy: Wesley Harper. Multiply. Defeated by Rain Scott.
Spy: Dallas Hansen. Earth. Defeated by Natsu Xasius
Spy: Ginger Bowen. Wind. Defeated by Irene Rhodes and Urara Sunanda.
Spy: Mabel Morris. Gravity. Defeated by Masaru Hirano.
Spy: Curtis Meyer. Weapon. Defeated by Natsu Xasius.

Class War 2. It was where the six classes challenge each other for certain privilege such as cleaning the pool or losing something along those lines. This idea was changed because of the extra classes. For the second class war, they are only doing the top six ranked Class from the most recent Soul Exam. It is Class C vs Class B vs Class A vs Class M vs Class E vs Class P. It now has twenty two students competing for their class with three back up students. The game is something like chess in a way. It has a king, seven attackers, seven spies, and seven guarders. Each team must have three extra attackers, three extra spies, and three extra guards as back ups just in case of injury. You may have a healer and they count in the fight so it is good to either have them or not. This one allows magic and any sort of gear in it. An attacker has more power and speed but not defense while an guarder has more defense but not the best in power and speed. A spy has a balanced mixtures of the three while the King has the strongest power on the field. All of the players wear a medallion around them and the king has to wear something extra to prove their royalty. If it gets destroyed, they are out. A king is worth 10 points, a attacker is 7 points, a guarder is 4 points, and a spy is 1 points. The VIP member is worth triple points so if the VIP characters is an attacker, the person who defeats him/her gets 21 points for example. Once a team is fully defeated is the way that this war ends and the more points your team scores on the opponent, the higher grade you get and the better rewards. The winning team for each year/grade gets to have the main choice on what they want to do for the Cultural Festival.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.  
Tessa Tamura. 15 years old. Singer/Healer. Light Pink. Blue. 5 foot 11. O. Virgo. September 3. Cute things, her friends, singing, dancing, shopping, cooking, fashion, fighting, learning, horror,  and magic. Death, bullying, racism, bed hair, not sleeping, fire, and spiders.
Shane Moss. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. White. Blue. 5 foot 9. A. Pisces. March 3. Being a gentlemen, light, girls, sports, and being the best. Losing at all.
Kelsey Carson. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Brown. Blue. 5 foot 7. B. Pisces. March 2. Mastering her power and magic, making friends, singing, and video games. Cooking, bugs, and snakes.
Skylar Burns. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. Red. Yellow. 5 foot 6. AB. Gemini. June 11. Track and Field, making friends, cooking, fashion, shopping, and singing. Bugs, snakes, and horror.
Anthony Craft. 15 years old. First year Class P at Star Valley High. White. Blue. 5 foot 9. A. Cancer. July 2. Working, sleeping, money, eating, his siblings, and fighting. People who make fun of his siblings.

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Benny Adkins. 15 years old. Silver. Purple. 5 foot 10.
Lila Barnes. 15 years old. White. Pink. 5 foot 11.
Jenna Davis. 16 years old. Brown. Brown. 6 foot 2.
Perry Waters. 15 years old. Black. Brown. 6 foot 4.
Marion Cohen. 15 years old. Black. Blue. 5 foot 4.
Shelia Mcbride. 15 years old. Crimson Red. Green. 6 foot 4.
Diego Solomon. 15 years old. Brown. Blue. 6 foot.
Karon Carin. 15 years old. Purple. Green. 5 foot 10.
Doreen Burgess. 15 years old. Violet. Black. 6 foot 3.
Phyllis Gross. 15 years old. Brown. Green. 5 foot 8.
Sherry Robbins. 15 years old. Black. Brown. 5 foot 7.
Wesley Harper. 15 years old. Gray. Brown. 5 foot 9.
Darrell Wagner. 15 years old. Red. Brown. 5 foot 10.
Dallas Hansen. 15 years old. Black. Green. 5 foot 11.
Ginger Bowen. 15 years old. Orange. Brown. 5 foot 11.
Mabel Morris. 15 years old. Brown. Green. 5 foot 6.
Randy Mcguire. 15 years old. Blue. Brown. 5 foot 8.
Curtis Meyer. 15 years old. Blond. Blue. 6 foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment