Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pokemon Tourney part 4 flashback

After Bob left the stadium,he started to think about Ash and his past. Flashback.

 Back in Littleroot town,Bob was about to starting his journey with his Mudkip. Him and Mudkip were walking to Petalberg City while fighting trainers." Mudkip.You ready to fight the gym leaders and win!" said Past Bob." Mudkip!" said Mudkip. Then the two heard a scream. The two start run toward the scream and saw a girl with a torchic. " You all right?" said Bob." Yeah but I lost badly." said the girl." To who?" said Bob." Ash Ketchum." said the girl. " Hey come on.You are the best um... What is your name?" said Bob." My name is Stella. I want to be a coordinator." said Stella." That is awesome Stella so how about we travel together?" said Bob." Really but why?" said Stella." To beat Ash and I kinda want to see a contest." said Bob. Stella laughed at the boy." Okay Mr. Umm." said Stella." The name is Bob." said Bob.

The two travel as they caught new friends thoughout Hoenn. During the journey,Bob had a Swampert, Aggron, Manectric, Swellow, Flygon, Metagross, when he defeat the evil team Magma and Aqua the legend Rayquaza respect him and travels with him, and his strong slaking. Stella has her Blaziken, Castform,Linoone,Gardevoir,Shedininja, Exploud, and she caught Latias and Latios during a festival. The two got their 8 badges and 5 ribbons respectively. Stella made it to the final round of the grand festival and she won with the help of the legendary eons duo. The two made it to the Hoenn grand tourney. Stella saw Ash." That him Bob. The boy who beat me." said Stella." So. You beat his friend so many times.Are you are still mad about that." said Bob." You will never understand a women's wrath." said Stella.

The tourney went on quite swimmingly.Bob and Ash were in the final round together. Bob won the match by knocking out Corpfish with his Aggron, knocking out Ash's Swellow with Bob's Swellow,knocking out Torkoal with Slaking,knocking out Glalie with Metagross, knocking out Grovyle with Flygon and Manectric, and his Pikachu with Swampert. After the match,Bob got his trophy. The champion Wallace told the two trainers to go to Kanto to see his friend Red.

As the two started to take a boat to Hoenn. Bob was walking on the boat when he heard a girl voice." My name is Dawn. You will be my friend once you come to Sinnoh and you will hate Bob for life." said Dawn. Then Ash was hypnotized. Bob started to run toward them when a ice beam froze him in a giant cube. It was a Delibird from Dawn." Listen Bob.You won't be telling any one about this or I will tell your father what you are doing right now." said Dawn." Okay then.You win this time stalker but one day I will beat you." said Bob. Bob was unfrozen by Ash's Torkoal. " Thank Ash." said Bob." Shut up loser." said Ash. Ash push Bob into the ocean." Go Swampert." said Bob. Bob landed on Swampert but he was still wet. Ash laughed away toward the cabins." Dawn.One day you will pay." said Bob. After Bob got back onto the ship. Stella asked why he was wet." Um Swampert miss." said Bob. Stella laughed.

The boat landed in Pallet town. Stella got off and started running." Slow down Stella.I can't believe I said that." said Bob." You are telling me to slow down?" said Stella." Yes I am and where are we going?" said Bob." To see Professor Oak and May." said Stella." Oh I see. Can we walk or something like that?" said Bob." Fine." said Stella.

The two were walking together and saw Professor Oak's house. They went at the door and Oak opened the door." Ah you two must be the trainers from Hoenn.Wallace told me about you two lovebirds." said Oak." Yeah.I am Bob and she is Stella." said Bob." Yes Bob I know who you are and you are looking for a starter because after all your rival Larry came in and got himself a Squirtle." said Oak." So we can grab a starter Professor?" said Stella." Yes." said Oak. The two started running toward the machine and Bob got a Bulbasaur while Stella got a Charmander." Yes a new friend and a cool partner plus a grass type." said Bob." So who is Larry again?" said Stella." My friend from back home.Me and him are rivals you know." said Bob.

The two walked outside as the two saw Max." Hey May.It is your friend from contests and she is with the winner of Hoenn League Bob." said Max. The two girls chatted and discovered that Ash went to Sinnoh for some reason." That is weird.I thought he would love to come back home." said Max." I got an idea.Lets all of us travel together." said Bob." Not me Bob. I got get back to Hoenn to start my journey.I want to make sure that May made here okay." said Max." Okay then.Bye Max." said May.

The three teens traveled throughout Kanto. Bob got a huge amount of friends here. He got Venusaur, a shiny Gengar who love fries,Sandslash, Ditto, Lapras, a Meowth who can talk, a form morphing Eevee that can talk, Alakazam and the legend Mew. Stella got Charizard,Flareon,Kangaskhan,Butterfree,Exeggutor, and Dragonite. The three met Red and Bob gained a mentor in him. The four travel around Kanto. Bob gained all of his badges with his Pokemon. Stella and May got their 5 Ribbons.

 The four travel to the indigo plateau after defeat team Rocket. The two girls complete in the grand festival until Stella got knocked out by Dawn in her match. Bob ran on the stage to help Stella up." See Bob I told you something will happen. I will set up the universe like it is supposed to be." said Dawn. She changed realities like the anime but with a twist. May win the tourney. " Hey Stella.You can choose where to go after I fight Blue tomorrow." said Bob." Thank Bob." said Stella.

 Then Eevee came out her Pokeball with Meowth." Get a room you two!" said Eevee."What are you two doing out of your pokeball?" said Bob." To celebrate Stella and see this." said Meowth. The two teen looked at them as Red came in." Look Bob.Blue got sick and he can't battle you but since I am the co champion and you beated me with Swampert. So you are the champion now." said Red. Bob cheer. Stella then decided to go to Johto." Why there?" said Bob." Because." said Stella.

The two got to the region and they got some new Pokemon. Bob got a Typhlosion Heracross,Tyranitar, and a Smeagle. He got the legend Lugia and the legend dog Suicune. Stella got a Miltank, Ampharos,Azumaril, Blissey , and Feraligatr. She got the legendary Ho-Ho and Entei. They meet Larry for once, they fought the rebelling team Rocket, battle the gyms, collect the ribbons, introduce Drew and Lyra to each others, and fight the challenge of a boy and girl traveling together. They beat them all and their relationship went up. They were traveling with May.

After Johto, Bob decided to go Sinnoh." Ash is there.Isn't he?" said Stella."Yeah but that is the next contest area is as well." said Bob." Nah Bob.I want to try gyms with you in Sinnoh." said Stella." You are so kind but I thought Contest were your dream and all." said Bob." I can't wear dresses and that what is Sinnoh contest are." said Stella. Bob laughed and Stella laughed as well.

The two made it to Sinnoh. It was freezing or warm the gime. Bob and Stella got the 8 badges. Bob obtained a Empoloeon, Magmortar, Lucario, and Bastiodon. Stella obtained Froslass, Gallade, Lumineon, Bronzong, Chatot, and Torterra. The two obtained Dialaga,Heatran,Giratina,Manaphy and Darkrai for Bob and Stella got Palkia, Regigigas,Shaymin, Cresselia, and Phione.

At the league tourney,Bob and Stella meet Ash and the twisted Dawn." Hey Bob.I knew we would meet again." said Dawn." So Ash?You got a other girl.Do the others know?" said Stella." Yeah but I am the best got." said Dawn." Not!" said Bob." Yeah she is Bob." said Ash.

The tourney went on until the final round between Bob and Dawn. Yep Dawn beat Ash. The match went on as Buneary got knocked out by Meowth, Pachirisu knocked out by Slaking, Togekiss knocked out by Bastidon, Quilava knocked out by Donphan, Mamoswine knocked out by Eevee's ice form, and Piplup out by Swampert." Yes I told you back on the boat that I would win." said Bob." You cheated Bob." said Dawn." Umm so how did I cheat exactly." said Bob." Never mind that but next time I will tell your secret to everyone." said Dawn. She left the stage.

 Bob and Stella stood on the balcony." Great job Bob.You winning the tourney and all plus I beat Dawn but why do you hate her exactly?" said Stella." I will tell you. You see back home my family,Ash's and Dawn are great friends and my father want me to be a friend with Dawn but I hate their family with every fiber in my body because me and you took down two regions when they took to get though one plus I made fun of Dawn. So if my dad every find out. Well no more us and me and Dawn to be married." said Bob." Oh Bob.You must hate your father." said Stella." I do but I love being on this journey with you." said Bob.

" Oh to change the subject,I just got a call for a free trip or journey to Unova by my good friend Hilda because she is starting her journey there and she wants to meet you." said Stella." Yeah let go then." said Bob.

The two got onto a seaplane from Sinnoh to Unova. The two got off the plane and then a red/black fox was running toward Bob." What is that?" said Stella. Bob pulled out his pokedex," Zoura, the tricky fox Pokemon. It changes into the forms of others to surprise them. "." Cool this Pokemon look awesome. Hi Zoura. My name is Bob and that is Stella. We are Pokemon trainers." said Bob." You smell nice Bob. My name is Zoura but call me Z." said Z. " So Z.Why did you tackle Bob?" said Stella." Well ms. Stella. I heard that a great trainer will be coming to Unova to challenge the 11 gym in Unova. So I want to join the trainer on his or her journey." said Z. " 11 gyms that is so cool Z. So do want to join me and team of Pokemon?" said Bob." Yes Bob." said Z." Do you want to stay out of your pokeball?" said Bob." Yeah." said Z.

The three walked into the town of Nuvema Town. " Cool the Professor town." said Bob. Then a girl came up to then and yelled," Stella omg. You came!" " Hey Hilda." said Stella." You came here with your boyfriend." said Hilda." Hey who this boyfriend guy?I am just her friend Bob you the champion of Hoenn,Kanto, and Sinnoh." said Bob." You are dating the champion Stella!" said Hilda." Yeah but Bob is very dense about this." said Stella." Okay then.Can we go see Professor Juniper now?" said Z." Right. I forget things easy." said Hilda.

 The four walked to the lab and Bob then noticed Ash with a purple haired girl and an Oshawott." We are here." said Hilda. The door opened and out came the Professor.

Unova went on as Bob got Emboar,Conkeldurr,Excadrill,Golurk, Genesect, and Victini. Stella got Samurott, Musharna,Reuniclus, Scrafty ,Leavanny, and Vanilluxe. Bob obtained the legendary Kyurem and Zekrom. Stella obtained Reshiram and Landorus. The thee trained and got all 11 badges and headed off to the Unova league. Bob and the group met up with their rivals, save a soul from his evil father, and got a lot of ice cream. Bob won the final round with Z. The crowd cheered as Alder gave Bob his trophy. Alder gave him a thumbs up and Stella who made a invite to enter the PWT.

Well that they made it. This was a flashback and next part will be a battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment