Sunday, November 25, 2012

Power tourney part 10 Iris vs Max, Leaf vs Bruce, and new pokedex.

Professor Birch,Bob,Stella,Larry, Brendan,and Z were in a diner." So what you are telling us is that you are here to upgrade our pokedex?" said Larry." Yes Larry.You four have been to every single region and you all have caught over 30 Pokemon so I am upgrade your Pokedexes so you can have them all on you but you can only use six in a battle. So please hand me your pokedex." said Birch." Sure." said Bob.

The four handed their pokedex and Birch upgrade them at the speed of light." Wow that was fast." said Z.

The four got their pokedexs back ." Sweet.I can bring all my friend here." said Bob." Yeah then me and you can battle.All out." said Brendan." Yeah man but a good out rematch will be in this tourney." said Larry. "Okay so do you know where Ash is at?" said Birch." Who know?He is a match I think.Cheer his friend on or something." said Bob." He still hate him." said Birch." Very." said the three." Well good to see you kids again." said Birch.

Birch started walk around the fairgrounds." Should we go help him?" said Larry." He find him.I know it." said Stella." We should go tell Goodshow about this." said Brendan." Off we go then." said Z.

The five left the diner and found Goodshow's office. They knocked on the door." It is Santa." said Z." What did the girl say?" said Goodshow." Oh nothing.You know kids." said Bob." Okay then come in." said Goodshow.

The five walk in and they saw pictures of trainers." What do you need?" said Goodshow." Um Professor Birch upgrade our pokedex so we would like to put all of our Pokemon into the tourney." said Stella." Well for a pretty girl for you I will allow so think wisely on this. said Goodshow.

The five walked to the Pokemon center. The four trainers healed up their Pokemon. They went outside and Bob sent out Swampert,Donphan,and Lucario." You guys were awesome and you can have a treat later." said Bob. The three cheered. Bob sent over Sceptile and Infernape and Gallade."Wow you have two other starter oh Hoenn." said Larry." Yeah I didn't it tell you in a flashback and it probably will confuse the reader." said Bob." Awesome you are so going to win against lord Zak." said Z." I don't know if I can win though." said Bob." You can because with your Pokemon.You can do anything." said Larry. " Okay then Return friends." said Bob. " Well I am off to go sleep by that tree I found." said Bob." Wait for me Bob." said Z.

The two ran into the forest." I guess I get the room to myself." said Stella. "Yeah we better get going." said Larry." Right." said Brendan. The three walked into the hotel.

The next morning, Bob,Stella,Brendan,Drew,Lyra,and Larry were in the stands." Hey so where is Z?" said Larry." Still sleeping. I am will regret this but May would kill me if I miss this." said Bob." Hey where is she by the way?" said Drew." Over with Ash and the others." said Stella.

The 6 looked over there and saw May with Ash and Dawn." Welcome to the battle between Iris and Max. Two triple battle begin." said the ref.

" I did it better." said Brendan."Yeah you did." said Lyra.

" Go Aggron,Excadrill,and Lapras." said Iris."Go Breloom, Swellow, and Slaking." said Max." Metal burst,Sheer cold, Fissure," said Iris." Dodge you guys. Air slash,Dynamic punch,Hammer arm." said Max. The two fighting moves knock out Aggron, Lapras and Excadrill." Winner Max." said the ref.

" You will need to pick a type that will beat ice and Steel and you won. That is not smart for Iris using only certain types." said Larry." Agree but she is a dragon master after all and I don't think Max have any moves against dragons." said Drew.

" Go Dragonite,Haxorus, and Hydregion." said Iris." Hurricane and Draco meteor." said Iris." Dodge." yelled Max. All three of Max's Pokemon were knocked out." Winner Iris." said the ref.

" Wow Iris just tie this up." said Bob." I am going cheer him on." said Bob." Wait up Bob." said Stella and Brendan. The two ran after Bob." I hope Bob can help him." said Larry." Yeah Bob can cheered any one up." said Drew.

" Go Sceptile,Swampert,and Gallade." said Max." Dragon claw,dragon pulse, and dragon breath," said Iris." Dodge and ice and thunder punch. Blizzard and ice beam, and Close combat." said Max. Swampert and Gallade were knocked out but Hyderigon and Dragonite were out cold as well. " Winner both them." said the ref.

" Draco meteor till it is knock out!"said Iris." Dodge and use our combo 1." said Max. It was leaf blade with the power of Solarbeam. Haxorus fell." Winner Max." said the ref.

The crowd was shocked and happy. Max walk over to Bob was cheering with Brendan and Stella." Thank Bob for your support." said Max." That Sceptile was amazing.Larry would be impressed." said Brendan." Yeah we are training to get Larry's combo just right." said Max." I think Max.Jason thought it was good." said Stella." Really wow." said Max." Next round is Leaf vs Bruce." said the ref." wow I hope Leaf can win." said Bob." Yeah but first we should heal Max's Pokemon." said Brendan." Agree." said Max.The four start to walk off.

 At the Pokemon center,Max was healing his Pokemon as May came running." You did it Max." said May. " Thanks sister." said Max." I hope you do well in your contest battle May." said Bob." Thanks but Bob. Ash told me to tell you that you will use lose to his Pokemon." said May." Okay then.I can't wait for that battle in the finals." said Bob." Why then?" said Brendan." Random plot." said Stella." Make sense after all." said May. The 6 laughed as the tv turned on." Winner is Leaf." said The ref." Wow I guess she would win and quick and we can a rematch." said Bob." Yeah man." said Brendan.

Next time, N vs Hugh, Ash vs Jason, and maybe Bob vs Lord Zak.

This is a short chapter because I will cover a big three battle because of the dread contest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment