Friday, November 16, 2012

Power Dimension pt 2 religion land

The crew has gained new friends and Power wasn't very happy." I can't believe that I am surround by females." said Power." Hey kid come on.What is the big deal?I thought you would be happy with that." said Morph." Oh.I can't stand them and you know back home.Z brought her friends a lot and I think that is the reason that my dad left us." said Power." Oh sorry kid. Why does Z like to be call Z in the first place?" said Element." Well.Her real name is Zoe but she doesn't like it for some reason and she likes to be called Z." said Power." Oh that makes sense.She is a weird girl." said Morph.

Then Stella came in." Oh there you are Power.Come on.The girls and I have something to show you." said Stella." Um I am sick." said Power." That is such a lie from big brother Power." said Z.

 Z walked in as Monster came with her." Come on pipsqueak. " said Monster. Monster started to drag Power." Oh.why are you making me suffer? Is this fun for you?" said Power." You are get better kid with your power and the girls like you so enjoy it." said Monster." Yeah I would but I am the only teen male on the ship." said Power. " Come on big bro.Have some fun and stop being a negative Nancy." said Z." Fine but if they do something annoying.I will squeeze you to death with my hug." said Power." Come on.Don't that." said Stella.

They made to the sleeping quarters." Power!You are finally here." said Zelda( Lady Sonar.)." Yeah Zelda.I wouldn't never miss one of your things." said Power."Okay then follow me." said Zelda.She grab Power's hand." Wow.This is weird." said Power." What is it Power-Kim." said Zelda."Where is the rest of your crazy women army?. " said Power. Then Dawn,Scarlet,and Donna attacked him ( Angel, GW, and Mystic)." There you are Bob." said Dawn." Nice to see you girls as well." said Power. The girls got off him and then unveil the surprise.It was a little ship." Wow my own ship. This is so cool." said Power." Yeah kid and it is portable along with your blade so you are never alone." whisper Monster." Thanks Bro." said Power.

" Well are you going to try it out?" said Scarlet." Yeah Power.Are you going to try it?" said Donna." Let's a go." said Power. He jump inside  and start to fly.He then left the hanger. " This is so cool and this was so many features. Thank you Stella and Z." said Power." How?" said Stella." You left a note inside." said Power.

The intercom went off." Attention crew!We are about to landed onto the planet and be prepared to land and Power, try to landed your crazy thing." said Element." Got it Boss." said Power. He morphed the ship into a metal suit and drop to the surface." That man is so cool." said the four girls." Stella might now have so completion for his heart now." said Z." Why are you so mean to him?You two are family." said Zelda." Me and him are related and it is fun so that is why." said Z.

The ship land and a future city stood in front of the ship. A giant robot came toward them and then transformed back in a ship then a watch on Power's arm." This thing is so awesome and my sword can be use with it." said Power. He join the crew." Sup Element." said Power." I see that the girls present got to you." said Element." Hey Where is Morph?" said Power." Sup kid." said Morph. He had a tuxedo on." Why do you call me kid when I look older than you?" said Power." I was frozen for a long time so I am older than you." said Morph." Then why you are wearing a tuxedo for?" said Power." God kid.You ask so many question even more than a little girl." said Element.

The three went outside the ship and saw Stella and the others waiting for them." Come on Power. I want to go exploring." said Z." God Z.Can you be patience until we figure where are." said Donna." Yeah." said Scarlet." Okay kids calm down." said Morph." Yeah Z after we find some data.We can go exploring with your big brother." said Stella." Um okay then.Let get going then." said Power." So Power where are we?" said Zelda."Um let see.My scanner says that we on a planet where one religion rules all." said Power." You are so smart Power." said Donna."Uh thanks Donna but um wait up Stella" said Power. Power ran up to Stella." So wait do you want you playboy?" said Stella." Um I like that you are nice to my little sis and all I was think that maybe I can do something for you in return." said Power." Really but Monster helped as well." said Stella." Nah.I think we could go on a date." said Power. The other girls couldn't believe what they heard. Power asked a girl on a date." Um sure but where would we go?" said Stella." Stella.I have an idea but I don't think the idea would work if I tell you." said Power." Okay lovebirds.We are here. Religion city." said Monster.

The city was covered by statue and church everywhere." This place look like a Christian dream come true." said Z. Z then started run off. " Okay Power,Stella,Morph, and I will go find Z and learn about we are. Monster, take the girls to do chick stuff." said Element." But Boss." said Monster. Then Monster got drag off."POWER!You are so dead!" yelled Monster. " Let's getting going." said Morph." Right but why is Monster with them?" said Stella." Stella.I don't know." said Power." Yep.Lets going find my dream girl." said Morph." Um Morph we are looking for Z." said Power."Oh sorry I forgot that I guess Power's dumbness is spreading fast." said Morph." Okay.I will start looking with the radar on my ship." said Power." What!Didn't Monster put in that ship?" said Stella."Yes and a food summoning I think." said Power.

Power and the group found Z eating food." Hi big brother and his girlfriend. I found this free food place that sells to only cute little girls." said Z." Okay come on Z. Lets get going find the rest of the team and the local king." said Power. Power and the five start to walk around when they were surrounding by guards."Attention outsider. Please leave our lords city or you will die." said all the guards." Nah.Really don't feel like it." said Power." Okay.Power,me,and Element will take care of the guards." said Morph. " No I think we should go find the rest of their party." said Element. Element dragged Morph off and Power put Z and Stella away from him. "Okay ship.Make armor and shield now." said Power.

His watch made him a robot like armor and a shield with the symbol Pow on it." Get the devil!" said the guards." Man.You people are weird." said Power. Power pulled out his sword and flew up and slash the shield and clothes of the guards.The guards were on the floor." That was easy." said Power." That was awesome Power right Z?" said Stella." Yeah but I think they got the girls." said Z. " How do you know that sis?" said Power." Well the screaming is a dead giveaway. Power.Can your ship transform into a car or something very fast?" said Z." Yeah but why?" said Power." Just do it idiot!" said Z. "Fine." said Power.

Power press some buttons to transform the armor into a motorcycle with a sidecar." Let's get going." said Power. The three start to drive through the city and Power was freezing guards left and right." Bob are we there yet?" said Z." Almost. We are near Morph's signal in the castle's prison." said Power." The prison!But why there?" said Stella." Maybe because of common virtues due old practice of common." said Power." Wait what. So how do we get in there Professor Power?"said Z." Okay.We could sneak in or I drill in there." said Power." How about me and Z drill in there while we can go get the crew and you knock out the guards?" said Stella. "Got it chief." said Power. Power turn the ship on drill mode and it start to drill. Power grab his sword and walked inside the castle." Let's do this." said Power.

Meanwhile inside the drill. Stella and Z started talking." So Stella do you like Power?" said Z." What!" said Stella." As my job as little sister. I am to judge all future girlfriends of my brother." said Z." Um yeah so what?" said Stella." I am just asking because all of our other female crew mates like him as well." said Z."And how do you know this Z?" said Stella." The red cheeks are a dead giveaway." said Z." Smart girl and we are at the signal." said Stella.

Meanwhile upstairs, Power had finish off all the guards in the cafe with a soda bomb. "Wow these guards are so easy. Hey an elevator to the prison how convenient." said Power. Power went to the elevator and went down." Wow.Can this go any faster?" said Power. As Power waited for the elevator go down. It stopped as guards were waited for him." Holt.You may stop for The Lord." said the guard." Nah really don't feel like it." said Power. He fired a soda bomb and froze the liquid on them." Way too easy." said Power.

Power kept walking when he heard the wall breaking near him." Found them." said Power. Power ran at the speed of light and caught the two girls." Okay Ship morph back into the watch." said Power." Thank for catching me Power." said Stella." Z.What do you say to me now?" said Power." Thanks Power for saving me and you the best hero ever." said Z." Thank you.Come on.Lets go." said Power. They start walking when they found Monster." Hey Yogi. Where Boo-boo?" said Power. " Shut up kid and your girlfriend too." said Monster." Okay then so where is the rest of the team?" said Power." On the other side due to them dang Christians." said Monster." Okay then." said Power. Power broke the cage with a mini laser from his fingernail." Thanks man.Come on let save the team." said Monster. The three jumped on Monster's back." Hi-oh sliver mane." said Power. Monster started running due to Morph's smelly cologne." So why did the guards come get you guys anyways?" said Stella." The ladies dressed like female sluts to impress Power,I think." said Monster. "Oh that makes so sense because it is Power. said Z.

They made to where the girls were but there was no sign of Morph and Element." Monster.Where is the captain and pilot because I don't think Power can drive a big ship." said Z." Thanks for the encouragement Z. My ship can trace them and they are coming into the prison by the slow ass elevator." said Power. The two walked toward them as the king came in." Attention you sinner!I have your friends under my spell if you don't leave this city.I will kill you with them." said the king ." Nah I can handle them so bring on king." said Power." Okay demon!Slave 1 and 2 kill him!" said the king. The two start attacking Power and it broke the wall. Power grab his sword to stop Element's contestant element attack as he made them hit Morph and he knocked out Element and locked the two up in the jail of the ship." Okay King boy.I beat your slaves so I am going to free the people under your control so eat my blade. said Power. He ran at light speed and slash the king.

The city transformed into a urban metropolis. People came out of their home and cheered for the demon." Power.You beat the evil tyranny of the king." said Scarlet." Thank but I got to go free the captain and pilot from the cell." said Power. He then started to run back to the ship but when he got there.The two broke out." Um.You were hypnotized by the king and I had to lock you guys up in there and I destroy the king's influence on the town so I free a planet or city to believe what they want to believe." said Power." Hey good job kid so where are you taking Stella on your date?" said Element.

Cliffhanger the answer will be in Power Dimension part 3

No comments:

Post a Comment