Friday, August 5, 2016

Soul Episode 92 Tiny Older Sister.


A/N: So with Natsu and Reva being family again, I can do this kind of stuff. So does this mean the return of characters? I decide who is going to appear in each episode because I decide if it makes sense. So does a walking and talking skeleton make more sense than a student in a school setting? I know that doesn't make any sense and not helping my case like at all so I pick characters by terms of it making sense to me.

Oh, I don't know if I mention this before but Rain lives in her parent's house despite living in Natsu's house. I am sorry for not posting in over twenty weeks. It is due to Power Guild and my lazy nature which is well known to you all by now. If you are new, welcome. Enjoy the other stuff. Lets begin the day after the Class War and the time skip (I mean Episode 13.).

Natsu was currently training with his pet grizzly/panda bear Arthur and his pet Bengal Tiger Star. If his life was normal, he would question this more but he is the son of the Underworld King so nothing is strange to Natsu anymore. The two were fighting like crazy and he stopped them before they got really serious. "You two did a good job." said Natsu. They both tackled him and he said,"You two are worse that the trio and that is saying a lot.".

Jasra ,who was watching the fight, grabbed the two off him and she said,"Don't you have to get ready for school today?". "Yeah. It was this or something else." said Natsu. "Should I ask?" said Jasra. "The best choice is this one. So how are the others doing?" said Natsu. "They're recovering but for some, it is way longer." said Jasra. He nodded and he said,"I better get going then.". He let the training room and the three went to get some breakfast.

Reva woke up and she saw that she was still in her cursed form which is a child form. However, her strength is increased by one hundred fold so she is pretty strong now. She got out of her room to see her step mother waiting for her. "Nora. Today isn't the day for that." said Reva. "I know that you and Natsu are taking again but I want to see you in this new dress that we designed." said Nora. "Can't you ask your normal models to do it?" said Reva.

Molly stood there with Jason and Jason said,"But Big Sister is so pretty in them!". "Yeah but I want to see Natsu today." said Reva. "Are you going to go see big brother big sister?! Can we come with you?!" said Molly. Jason's face lighten up and Nora said,"Does Elena want to come with you three today?". Elena appeared and she said,"I want to see big brother too! It has been so long!". "Okay but keep an eye on them Reva." said Nora.

Reva said,"Will do. Lets go you three.". They cheered and Jason said,"How are we going to get there without your car?". "That is a good question. I guess we get to take the bus." said Reva. "Or we could walk. Isn't big brother just at his house?" said Elena. "He is currently at school due to his friends need his help." said Reva. "Okay! Lets go then!" said Molly. The three siblings were gone with Reva going right after them.

Rain was walking with Alex, Amy, Cindy, Dana, Lucy, Stacey, and Zara. The girls were going to the mall after they had finished up training with Natsu who was still training Ben, Dante, Jake, Matt, Nazar, Ryo, and Terry. "Man. That is sure nice that they let the girls have the pool." said Amy. "Yeah and with Harry plus Issei being brutally injured by Alex, we didn't have any perverts watching us. So good job." said Stacey.

Alex said,"You think they would learn by now but I guess it is just a youthful experience for them in so many ways.". "Yeah." said Cindy and Dana. Zara noticed that Rain was looking around and she said,"Are you alright Rain?". "Yeah. I'm just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen to Natsu." said Rain. "Well, it is Natsu. He attracts trouble like metal to a magnet or something along those lines." said Lucy.

The girls saw the trio aka Natsu's siblings plus Reva walking toward them. Reva saw Rain and Rain said,"Aren't they?". Elena and Molly saw Rain and they ran toward them. Jason would have too but he was in Reva's arms. "Big Sister Rain! Have you seen Big Brother?" said the two. "He is training with the others. So who is with Jason?" said Stacey. Reva was shocked that her students didn't see her and Jason said,"Big brother's Sister!".

Lucy said,"I guess everyone in his family is so dam cute.". "Yeah and I wonder if Natsu looked like Jason." said Dana who held the guy in her arms because he likes being held. "I think of a mixture of him and this one." said Cindy. "So are you in middle school yet?" said Alex. "No Alex. I think she is in grade school like Elena and Molly." said Zara. Elena said,"But she is...". Molly stopped her sister and she said,"Let them figure it out.".

Reva said,"No. You girls are mistaken because I'm Natsu's...". "I totally thought that she would call him big brother like those three." said Stacey. "Yeah. You may be cute but you need to call him big brother at all times." said Amy. "You're wrong about that!" thought Reva. "So do you want to go eat some ice cream with your big sisters? It will be our treat of course." said Alex. "That isn't it at all so you need..." said Reva.

Zara said,"I'm pretty sure that Natsu will show up eventually.". "But I'm..." said Reva. She raised her hand as Stacey said,"You want to eat more than us? Your tummy might hurt if you do that.". "And I don't think Natsu would like that." said Dana. "This is crazy that they don't know who I am despite the fact that I have taught every single one of them and why aren't my siblings helping me?!". The three looked away not to watch this.

Rain looked at her and she was curious about Reva. "Did Natsu tell her about little old me and my curse?" thought Reva. She walked over to her and Reva said,"You are so cute.". Reva was shocked and she started to cry. "I think we should have done something." said Molly. "They were going to find out about it eventually." said Elena. "Big brother is in trouble after this right?" said Jason. "Our big brother is always in trouble Jason." said the girls.

The boys were walking up to them and Matt said,"So you girls making her cry?". "That isn't it at all I think!" said Alex. Natsu then saw her and he said,"Reva?". She stopped crying and Natsu got ready to block her assault. It was so fast and it had a lot of power behind it. She held Natsu's arm behind his back and she said,"Why the hell haven't you told your friends about me?". "I'm sorry Reva but the good thing is..." said Natsu. His arm broke as the girls were shocked.

Natsu was nursing his wound and Nazar said,"So that is Reva's curse? I mean yours was that you had a cursed touch right?". "Yeah Nazar." said Natsu. "I think the girls are learning a lesson about judging a book by their cover." said Ben. "The best point about this is that they learned it now." said Dante. "I am just happy that I wasn't in her attack." said Jake. "Yeah." said Ryo and Terry. "We're so sorry Ms. Raiden." said the girls in unison.

Reva blushed as she said,"It is fine but I just hate when this curse happens. Is there a way to get rid of it I wonder?". "Mostly not." said Natsu. His other arm was broken and Alex said,"At least those two are talking.". Ben said,"So what are you doing here Ms. Raiden?". "Natsu and I were supposed to go shopping but I guess he forgot." said Reva. Natsu had Jason open his phone and he said,"Sorry about that sis. I block your number in here.".

The group watched Reva hurt Natsu and Jake said,"At least I haven't done anything that stupid.". "Yet Jake." said Cindy. He gulped and Terry said,"Yeah. I know my girlfriend's family and they like me a lot in fact.". "Yeah." said Dana. Natsu was free from her and Reva said,"I guess I can have Rain plus the siblings join us. I never got to judge her on being your girlfriend.". The others were gone after that and Natsu said,"Good luck Rain.".

Natsu was playing with his siblings at the park with Rain and Reva sitting nearby. "So Rain, what do you like about my little brother? It better not just be his looks." said Reva. "Well, I think for me, it is his kindness to be honest with you but his kindness is also his weakness. He has a lot of Phantoms in his body plus the fact that he replaced his skeleton with a new one just because his tutor broke it and he wasn't mad." said Rain.

Reva sighed as she said,"Natsu has been like that forever Rain. He was always nice and I think this is his strength along with his weakness.". Jason looked at them and he said,"Are they talking about you big brother?". Elena was hanging off his right arm which recovered as he said,"Yep, They always are big brother.". "Yep because they love you!" said Molly. She hugged him and Elena said,"Everyone like you big brother.".

Natsu said,"Someone out there doesn't agree with you Elena.". "Who?" said Jason. "Exertion because I well attacked him during my match with Sekien and I think Duncan." said Natsu. "Yeah but those two would lose to you big brother because you're super strong." said Elena. "I know but I'm not a god yet." said Natsu. "So what are you going to do when you becoming a god big brother? Are you going to shoot laser out of your nails?" said Molly.

Natsu thought about it and he said,"I think making everyone stronger would be my thing and also I would so accept any challenger.". "So would you fight us?" said Jason. "When you are my age and I want you to train with Reva. She will make you stronger I promise." said Natsu. "You're going down big brother." said Elena. "I think you three could defeat me at being cute." said Natsu. "Yep and we're going to beat you." said Molly.

The three siblings tackled him and he said,"You won.". Rain said,"So are you going to start training Elena and Molly? I mean Natsu said that you started training him when he was six.". "I am but Natsu started his training when he was one." said Reva. "Really?" said Rain. "Yes. He could use his Power at four years old. I think him having the blood of several gods and the Underworld King in him plus his talent when it comes to fighting makes him deadly." said Reva.

Rain nodded as she said,"So aren't you going shopping with him today?". "Do you think I could stop those three?" said Reva. Rain saw Natsu's siblings playing with his head while his body was trying to get it back from them. "You're right about that so does his mom?" said Rain. "She does but I think he hates it more than I do." said Reva. "Isn't he Sora during modeling?" said Rain. "He is but he doesn't like being Sora." said Reva.

Rain thought,"He is going to be Sora during the Cultural Festival regardless. I guess he can handle if others are doing this.". Jason held Natsu's head and he said,"Big Brother is great because we can do this with him.". "You know that my body isn't a fan of running into a tree right?" said Natsu. Elena looked at Natsu's body currently on the floor and Rain said,"So is this magic?". "Yep. I call it Zombie Mode. I just don't want brains but I do want your blood Rain." said Natsu.

She held his head with gravity and she said,"Natsu. Think about it because I will throw you into outer space.". "Fine but I love you so much." said Natsu. Elena and Molly brought Natsu's body which was injured over to them and Rain attached his head onto it. "So what's next gang?" said Natsu. "We were going to shopping today." said Reva. Jason and Natsu shivered and Elena said,"Jason is really scared of shopping.". "Jasra made him scared of shopping." said Molly.

Rain said,"And Natsu is just sick of carrying bags.". He nodded and Reva said,"So do you think we should leave the couple alone?". "Yeah!" said the three siblings. "Thank you because I plan to do so many things to her." said Natsu. Rain looked at him as Reva said,"You can hurt him later Rain. I give you full permission.". "I will because he acts like a idiot sometimes." said Rain. She looked at Natsu who smiled not knowing what is going on.

Natsu stood onto of a rock hill as Rain said,"So why are we doing this again?". She was at the bottom of the hill and Natsu said,"I am going to start training you young Rain. I'm going to make you fast as a grasshopper and strong as a bear.". "What are you talking about?" said Rain. "We are going to train you to be stronger Rain." said Natsu. "Ah." said Rain. She floated up there and Natsu stopped her by bring her back down to the ground.

Natsu said,"I want you to get up here by using the Power Way and not at all by using your power over Gravity itself.". "Fine. You need to have a calm mind plus a silent and serene heart! Way of the Swift Tiger!" said Rain. She appeared next to Natsu and he said,"Good job young one but now, you need to prepare for this.". "What?" said Rain. Natsu kissed her and the two swapped bodies. "So why did you do that?" said Natsu (Rain).

Rain (Natsu) started stripping and Natsu (Rain) said,"Natsu. Why are you stripping?". "It's hot." said Rain (Natsu). He sighed as he said,"Can you explain why we swapped bodies?". "If I remember what happened yesterday, you kissed me for no reason. I think this is far right?" said Rain. "Fine. So what do you want to do?" said Natsu. She smiled as she said,"Tell your dad that you love me so much and fight him.".

Natsu looked at her and he said,"You can't be serious right?". "I know that your father isn't a fan of me. You were talking about it with my sister and I was listening to your conversation about me." said Rain. "Are you serious Natsu? You know that I love you right? It doesn't matter if my dad doesn't like you." said Natsu. "I know but I want...." said Rain. He put her finger up to her lips and he said,"I will but let me do it in my body.". "Okay." said Rain.

Natsu was back in his real body and he was sitting in the Scott's Living Room with Lulu resting on his lips. Owen was looking at him as he said,"So you convince Rain to tell her dad about how much she loves you.". "I did and it's great. I mean we have been dating for almost three months now and we have been though a lot." said Natsu. "Indeed." said Owen. The two sensed a powerful force and the two went toward it.

Rain stood there with Levi being held back by Casey. "Calm down honey. She has made up her mind and we should be happy for them." said Casey. "Why should I give my daughter to that slime?! He has several woman in his harem and he wouldn't treat her right!" said Levi. "I would Mr. Scott and I'll fight you to prove it." said a voice. The three saw Owen along with Natsu with Levi said,"Fine. Meet me outside.".

The man was gone as Casey said,"Sorry about this Natsu.". "It's fine. I'll fight my girlfriend's father to prove my love to her." said Natsu who crackled his knuckles. "Natsu. Good luck. My son in law is a strong Soul." said Owen who sat on the floor. "I will and sorry about beating up your dad/husband ladies." said Natsu. "It's fine." said Casey. "He deserves it." said Rain. The family lead Natsu to the arena where Levi was waiting for him.

Levi said,"You finally showed up. Hope you're ready to lose.". "You do remember that I won the Star Carnival right?" said Natsu. "By luck. I believe that with no doubt. You not up against a child but up against a Sorcerer Supreme. Prepare for your defeat. If you win, you can date my daughter and if you lose, you stay away from her." said Levi. "She isn't an object you know that right? Okay, I have been looking forward to kick you ass." said Natsu. "Begin!" yelled Owen who hit a gong.

Levi said,"Magic Missiles Storm!". Natsu dodged several missiles made out of magic and Levi made a trap that cause Natsu to fall flat on his face. "Ouch." said Natsu. "Die! Magic Skull!" said Levi. The skull appeared from his hand and he threw it at Natsu. Rain covered her eyes as the skull made a huge explosion. "Don't worry dear. Natsu isn't done yet." said Owen. She saw Natsu made a barrier of Chi that surrounding his body.

He activated Vulcan and he rushed toward Levi. Levi made a barrier which looked like a magic seal but Natsu broke it with his knee. Levi went back as Natsu made Gladius and Dragonslayer. "Are you ready? Duo Devil Blade Style! Twofold Bune Slash Burst!" said Natsu. He held the two swords up in front of him and they glowed bright blue. He slash down and beams came out of the blades. Levi was hit with the attack and he said,"Is that the best you got?".

Levi made two swords out of magic and the two clashed. They kept fought for a good twenty minutes and the action was intense. "Wow. Someone is keeping up with Natsu." said Rain. "Like my husband said earlier in the fight, he was fighting against children." said Casey. Rain saw Natsu get pushed by her father and the man fired several beams of light. Natsu started to eat them and he glowed really bright.

Levi said,"I forgot about that stomach of yours boy.". "Yeah. It is great isn't it? Thousand Punches of Asura!" said Natsu. Levi placed several magic seals around himself as they blocked the punches. "I guess I have to use the Power Way to get an attack." said Natsu. He took a deep breath and Levi said with him making a spell,"You made yourself open!". He made an attack which was going to defeat Natsu but it destroyed the area around him.

Natsu said,"Way of the Protection Turtle!". Levi saw that Natsu was gone and he was kicked by the boy. He saw that the boy's skin was still in Vulcan form but it looked like lightning bolts were coming off his body. "This is my Vulcan Technique known as Flash. It boosts up my endurance, speed, and strength." said Natsu who smiled. Levi was about to cast a spell but Natsu jumped into the air. "High Rising Kick!" yelled Natsu.

He kicked Levi with Levi at the last second making a barrier spell but it didn't work since his attack broke through the barrier. Levi was on the ground and Natsu turned back to normal. "So did I win old man or should I say dad?" said Natsu. Levi said while growling,"Yes. Happy?". "Yep. I guess we can tell you that I've been training your daughter in the Power Way." said Natsu. Levi looked at Rain who mouthed yes.

Levi said,"Natsu. Promise me that you'll protect her for the end of time.". "I will dad." said Natsu. He dodged Levi's magic which turned into hawks. Levi walked away to nurse his wounds and Owen said to him,"You did well son in law.". "Yeah but compared to Reva's little brother, I was nothing. I don't think he was using 100%." said Levi. Owen looked at Natsu who was talking with Rain and he said to himself,"He is just getting started.".

Next Time,
With the Second Class War done and over with, students get ready for Open House and Natsu learns more about his past. Lets see what happens next time on Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment