Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Soul Episode 93 Open House part 1 Deranged Father and Inner Devils. What a great/weird tag combo.


A/N: Welcome to a new arc of Soul. I'm really sorry for not posting Soul or really anything for over a month. Like when I'm playing Pokemon, I tend to focus one thing and everything else tends to suffer in the process. So this episode has some flashback which be like this. Flashback years ago. I know that I did this in the past but past me can't remember things sometimes. Anyway, lets being with a heavenly father being murdered. Yeah. I got nothing else.

A father was running away from someone who said,"Oh Father. Come out and play.". He heard metal clanging against the ground and he went faster. He hid in a alleyway and he saw the person who had a hand in trying to kill him. He is a tall and thin looking man with him holding two giant swords in his hands. He was wearing clothing that a father would wear but his silver hair was spiky and his gray eyes looked crazy. His name is Draven Rathmore.

He looked in the alleyway and he saw the father. "Oh joy! Draven don't have to destroy anything to get to you." said Draven. "Draven. Please stop this. You can still be redeemed in the eyes of gods if you stop now." said the father. Draven stood there and he said,"Nah!". He then put the swords in the ground and the father was trapped in a fire circle. "Cross Slash!" said Draven. He slashed the father with the swords causing a huge amount of blood and body parts to fill up the road.

Before the father died, he screamed. Draven ran off as Kyria and Sakia stood there. "I am happy that Phoebe isn't here to see this." said Kyria. "She is asleep and not seeing the Father Killer." said Sakia who sighed. "Yeah. I can't believe that someone would do this to a father." said Kyria. "Mayve it was one of those demons that belong to Natsu." said Sakia. "And I told you at least six times that Natsu wouldn't do that." said Kyria.

Sakia said,"You know that he is in love with the Chairman's grand daughter right? I don't think your crush on him is healthy.". "Yeah but loves blinds you." said Kyria. "So do you think he will strike on another father?" said Sakia. "Yeah. It's a good thing that we hid them in the one place that you would never expect them to be in." said Kyria. "At least that demon is good for something at the very least with him providing a haven for the fathers." said Sakia.

The two girls cleaned up the body and they went back to their homes. Draven stood there and he said while grinding his teeth,"Draven hate this. They try to find Draven and then put him Draven in jail for killing false fathers. Draven need more power.". He noticed a flaming portal and he said,"Thanks god for killing Draven more power!". He ran into the portal which exploded upon him entering said flaming portal.

Flashback 10 years ago. A tiny version of Natsu was running through a forest. "Hurry up Natsu! We aren't going to wait forever!" said a older voice. "Wait up!" said Natsu. He then tripped over a branch and he fell flat on his face. He then started crying and he said,"Owie!". A voice sighed."I can't believe that he is the son of the Underworld King.". "Man. You don't know anything. He is going to be way stronger than the both of us. Am I right Natsu?" said another voice.

Natsu said through the tears,"Aye big brother!". "That's the spirit Natsu! Now hurry up." said the big brother. Natsu kept running and then he heard a noise. He walked toward that voice and he saw a monster that made him scream. The monster punched him into a bundle of trees knocking him out and before he got knocked out, he saw his two older brothers. "Sometimes." said the one on the left who sighed. "Man. I'm fired up." said the one on the right.

Present. Natsu woke up and he said,"Man. That was a weird dream.". He saw Lucia and Sabrina in bed with him and he said,"Would you two mind getting out of my bed?!". "Beloved. Why do you have to be rude?" said Lucia who held his left arm in her breasts. "Lucia. You know that he is my beloved right? You are just his mistress." said Sabrina. "They're both mistress." said Hyperion who appeared in front of Natsu.

Natsu said,"Do you mind?". "I can't control your body Natsu but I can provide you with hints on how to get out of this mess." said Hyperion. "Then tell me." said Natsu. The Phantom told him what to do and he said,"Okay.". "Is something wrong Natsu?" said the two devils. "Yep. I'm really hungry and who could make my breakfast but my....?" said Natsu. The two were gone as Natsu thanked the god who wen back into his body.

The boy jumped out of bed and he put on his outfit from episode 72 using magic. "Man. I wish Rain would move in already." said Natsu. He sensed Star rushing toward him and he got ready to catch the feline. She then jumped into his arms and she meowed. "Yes. I know that the devil ladies are here but why is the real question?" said Natsu. The cat was lost as Natsu said,"At least we get to eat the very least.". The cat meowed at the thought of food as Natsu headed down to the kitchen.

He saw Keiko, Lee, Lucia, Osamu, Sabrina, Soran, Suzaku, and Tora in his dining hall as he said,"I guess having a normal and quiet breakfast isn't going to happen right?". "Yep! Your cooking is really good Lucia." said Soran. "Thank you Soran. It is all for my future husband," said Lucia. "You know that he can cook right?" said Keiko. "And pretty good I heard." said Suzaku. "Yes but he will stop once he marries me." said Sabrina.

The two started glaring at each other as Lee said,"You know that we are here on business right?". "I'm lost. What do you mean?" said Natsu who was eating some pancakes. "You know that Open House is coming soon right?" said Osamu. "Yeah. I thought that my little brother is going to make all of the girls in my class ask for my baby pictures which I won't let you two have." said Natsu. Two of the devil eight members sulked as Keiko said,"Focus.".

Natsu said,"So your family is coming up to visit?". "Yes. I think your parents are coming too." said Sabrina. "Really? I thought my old man would have told me something." said Natsu. "Yeah but the king is quite forgetful." said Soran. "So do you mind letting them stay here?" said Tora. "Yeah. Your place has enough space." said Osamu. "That's an understatement." said Suzaku. "Sure. I mean you two know that Rain is going to stay here and you did tell that we're not married." said Natsu.

Lucia said,"Of course. I just say that Rain is one of your paramour and that you can't break her young and fragile heart.". "I think you did that to him." said Sabrina. "At least I didn't hit on him right when he has a wife." said Lucia. "You know that he is still on the market. People like Nat-Chan are great for the job." said Sabrina. "What job?" said Soran. "You don't want to know." said Osamu and Suzaku in union.

Natsu said,"So beside the demon parents staying here, what's up?". "Well, we need your help cleaning the pool." said Lee. "Okay. You trained your body to the peak of physical fitness but you can't clean a simple pool. How sad." said Natsu. Keiko kicked his leg and she said,"We have to clean the pool and we need your help. So accept it or I'll break your leg". "Ah. Lucia needs help to clean. That's pretty sweet." said Natsu.

Soran said,"Bingo!". "Yes. I think that we should get going. I have a date with Rain later today and it is going to be glorious." said Natsu. "He will be impressed with my body." thought Lucia and Sabrina who thought the same thing. Lee sighed as he continued to drink the tea in front of him. Osamu said to Suzaku,"This is going to be fun.". "Yeah. I do feel bad for the Underworld Prince though." said Suzaku. "He'll be fine." said Keiko, Lee, and Soran.

Lucia said,"So why are they here?". Kyria stood there with Nazar, Rain, Ryo, Saika, and Sekien who then crossed his arms. The group were at the pool with the water being quite dirty. "I came here to train with Natsu." said Nazar. Ryo, and Sekien. "I won't let you take Natsu from me." said Rain. "I wanted to have word with the child of the Underworld King." said Sakia. "And I wanted to spend time with Natsu." said Kyria.

Lee sighed as he said,"I guess we can have a fight after we finishing cleaning the pool.". "Sweet. Lets go!" said Nazar. Sekien nodded as Natsu said,"Okay. I guess we should get changed.". The girls went in their dressing room with the boys excluding Natsu going in the guys dressing room. He grabbed his left arm and he said,"Fuck. This is getting more annoying.". His arm looked like the Devil Arm had fused with his skin and he hated it. They were changing into their gym uniforms by the way.

Ryo said,"So is Keiko even able to go into the water?". Osamu said,"Just because she has cat ears doesn't mind that she hate water.". "His master taught her and her sister to bear the water. They now find it quiet enjoyable." said Lee. "Then what about you Sekien? I mean you used your ice power to kick some ass during the Star Festival." said Nazar. "I like water. It helps me control my ice power if I can sit in the water before I freeze it." said Sekien.

Ryo said,"You're not going to freeze it right?". "I plan enjoying my day off. I did want to train with Natsu today but swimming sounds nice today. I mean Open House isn't something that I am looking forward too." said Sekien. "Ah. Daddy issues." said Nazar. He was then frozen by Sekien who said to him,"Learn to be quiet and you won't be frozen.". He walked out of the locker room and Lee said to the others,"I think pissing him is a bad thing.".

Osamu nodded as he broke the ice with his finger. "Thanks man. Man, that ice is so dam cold." said Nazar. "Indeed. Sekien is someone who I don't want to mess with." said Ryo. Sekien came back in and Nazar said,"Hey man. I'm sorry for what I said earlier.". "It's fine but we have a problem." said Sekien. "You froze the water?" said Ryo. "No. It's Natsu." said Sekien. He brought Natsu to the door and his left arm was hurting him despite being unable to feel pain.

A little bit earlier with the ladies and Soran. To the girls, they don't think that Soran is that much of a pervert due to the fact that he is changing from inside of his box with there being no way for him to peep due to his fear of pissing off Lucia and Sabrina. "I still can't believe that you guys don't mind him being in here." said Rain. "I think he is still scared of their wrath. I mean I would be too but those two are only scary." said Keiko.

Kyria said,"What happened?". "He was nearby when someone happened to have peeped on Lucia and Sabrina, they were living on the edge afterward." said Suzaku. "Yep!" said Soran. Saika glared at the demons who were talking and she thought,"Why are we letting them on Earth? They should be in the Underworld where they belong.". Yep, she is an racist but she hates people who don't belong on the surface. I don't know if that is better or worse.

Rain saw this and she said,"So what do you need from Natsu?". "Ah. I need to talk to him about the recent father killings." said Sakia. "You don't blame us huh?" said Suzaku. "I honestly don't know. It may be a demon or may not but it is someone by the name of the Father Killer." said Sakia. "That is interesting. So is he just going after fathers?" said Tora. "Yes but the Church expects him to be going after someone different soon." said Sakia.

Rain said,"So are you going to ask Natsu for his help?". "He does seem like the best choice despite his origins. He is the strongest Soul in the freshman with you, Masaru, and Sekien being close to his level." said Sakia. The girls heard screaming from Soran ,who is really good at being a ninja, and they saw Natsu being held by Sekien. "We may have a little problem." said Sekien. "Hurry. Please for the love of god." said Natsu.

Rain was holding with his right hand while his left arm looked more like the Devil Arm. "So why  is this happening? And why is he in pain?" said Rain. Lucia who forced herself not to hold Natsu like Rain as she said,"I don't know but it may have something to with his recent overuse of his powers. It may also be due to him using the Devil Blade Style.". " Do you mean the stuff with his swords right Natsu?" said Rain who gripped his hand.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I can also use my hands thanks to Wave but do you want me to do? I need to hit something and it has to be extremely strong plus durable.". "What are you taking about?" said the two girls. "My dad told me the Devil Arm has a problem. If I don't fight with it enough, I think this will happens so give me something to punch and my arm goes back to normal." said Natsu. "Okay. This will work. I have an idea." said Rain. "What?" said Lucia and Natsu.

Sekien stood at the other end of the pool and Nazar sat there with Lee, Osamu, Ryo, and Soran. "So what are we doing exactly?" said Nazar. "We're using the water from this pool plus Sekien's ability to well freeze anything to help Natsu releases some of that stress." said Ryo. "Oh. That makes sense. I totally got you." said Nazar. "Ah. You totally don't know that did you?" said Osamu. "You only know that because we told you right?" said Lee.

Nazar nodded as Soran said,"Nazar may not be very smart but I am sure that he would make a great fighter.". Sekien said,"So are the girls ready you or not?". Ryo looked over to see Keiko, Suzaku, and Tora holding Sabrina back from attacking Natsu as he said,"Maybe in a couple of minutes.". "Fine. I do hope they're getting ready." said Sekien. "Who knows?" said the guys there. Natsu came out of the locker room and he said,"Okay. I'm ready.".

Sekien took a deep breath as he froze the entire pool in a second. Natsu jumped in the part of the pool that wasn't frozen solid and he activated both of his arm upgrades (Devil and Dragon). He started to punch the ice in rapid fashion with Sekien said,"His speed and strength are truly unmatched.". "He is so cool." said Nazar and Soran. Natsu took a deep breath as his arms turned back to normal with his left arm looking like its normal self.

Sakia said,"Wow. He truly has no limits.". "Natsu being like this since he was a kid. He always trying to reach the sky as he puts. I bet it has something to do with his mom." said Kyria. "Yeah. He is also a little bit of a god." said Rain. Natsu suddenly fell down as the leftover water evaporated. "I think he is sick." said Lee. "No really?" said the girls. Nazar activated his metal armor as he pulled Natsu out of the pool. "We need to get him now." said Nazar.

Natsu saw that he wasn't in the pool but in a dorm room. He rubbed his eyes as he said,"Okay. Where in the nine realms of hell am I?". He felt a strong presence nearby as he jumped right out of the bed to find the presence. He looked around the room to find the door but he couldn't find the door. "I truly don't think that you will be escaping my realm at all boy." said a voice. Natsu turned around to see a demonic version of himself.

Unlike his demon/devil form, this demon looked way more demonic. He had crimson red skin with a sharp black tail with it look like something from a fictional demon. His dark blue hair was literally on fire but it was a blue flame. He had long elf-like ears with gold eyes. He was wearing a pin-striped blackish gray suit with a red dress shirt, a tie that matched the suit, matching shoes, and a scar. It was a large scar going vertically down his torso, It started from the start of the chest to the bottom.

Natsu then made Comet appear with him aiming his gun right at the devil and he said,"Who the hell are you?!". "There is no need for such language me. I mean we are friends right? I mean you did sense me upon walking up in this realm. That is impressive but to get my body back, you must die here and now." said the devil. He made the blue flame sword and green flame sword with him slashing the air in front of Natsu.

He jumped over the attack and he said,"Not going to happen!". He then blasted the devil with several kinds of bullets with him landing behind the devil. He turned his right arm into the dragon arm with him yelled,"DIE BASTARD! DEVIL EXPLOSION PUNCH!". He then punched the devil right through the wall of the room as Natsu was blasted with a huge burst of fire. He started to scream upon the flame hitting him.

The devil stood there in the hole and he said,"You thought that Vivid got rid of your senses but this flame is your true power but however, you are nothing due to you holding back. You're even friends with humans and dating one!". "So? I love her and she loves me. You know nothing about me but I won't be holding back any more." said Natsu. He turned into his demon/devil form and he said,"Prepare to die!". "Fine. Prepare to die!" said the more devil Natsu.

Back in the real world, Natsu was sleeping in his bed with him tossing and turning in his sleep with him sweating up a storm. Rain sat nearby him and she said to herself,"Is Natsu going to be alright? I don't want him to die.". "I don't know Rain. Usually, a devil doesn't get sick but Natsu is half god. It may be way more deadly." said a voice. She turned around to see Riku standing there and he said,"It is nice to see my daughter in life by my idiotic son in law's side for several days now.".

Rain blushed as Riku said,"So how long has he been like this?". "What time is it?" said Rain. "It is 6 in the morning. Have you been up all night?" said Riku. "Yeah. Lucia and Sabrina were here but you know why." said Rain. "I understand. Their family are quite the talkers and it was nice for my son to offer up his home but they'll be staying at a home for demons and the such. Do you mind if I take a look at my son? I think I know what's going on with him." said Riku.

Rain went back as Riku made his right hand glow with bright green energy. "Yes. He is fighting with his inner devil." said Riku. "Inner Devil?" said Rain. "He turned sixteen and I suspect that Astaroth is truly tired of sharing." said Riku. "Astaroth? That is a legendary demon right? Natsu told me about him when he was learning about his family's history." said Rain. "Yes and right now, he and Natsu are fighting for dominance." said Riku.

He took a deep breath and he said,"Rain. When Natsu wakes up, promise me that you are going to be there for him.". "What are you talking about?" said Rain. The king was gone as Rain looked at Natsu who was breathing heavily. She looked at his sword necklace that wasn't on him since the medal of the necklace was boiling. She held the necklace and she said,"Please come back Natsu. I know that you touched several lives and no one wants to see you dead.".

Natsu back in his mind was breathing heavily and he said,"Why the hell are you so much stronger than me?!". Astaroth smiled and he said,"I'm your true power but you keep me locked up and you are friends with humans. I wonder why you aren't like your father.". Natsu went back to his normal form and he said,"Why are you here? Why am I here?!". Astraroth slapped the boy toward the ground and Astraoth said,"Fight me dammit!".

Natsu said,"No. You're me.". Astraroth lit his hand on fire and he said,"Burn then!". Natsu was burn by Astraroth with the demon fired several fire balls at him increasing the fire around Natsu. The fire was gone as it was absorbed into Natsu. The teen then glared at him with his gold eyes but the demon went back. "No... You can't use those eyes in this form!" said Astraroth. "Well, I'm not exactly all demon like you." said Natsu.

Natsu glowed white with Astraroth said,"No! Don't use that part of your body! Accept your devil blood already! Let me take over your body!". Natsu held his left hand out and he said,"Holy Burst of Darkness!". Astraroth was blasted back by holy darkness with him seeing Natsu right in front of him and slamming with the force of a meteor. Astraroth flew back toward the dorm room with him crashing into the bed in the room.

Natsu walked toward him and Astraroth said,"No! Get back!". He fired out a huge ball of fire right at Natsu who blocked the ball. The fire went behind him as they turned into wings. "Fine. Burn away to ash! Atomic Fire Ball!" yelled Natsu. He made a symbol appeared which looks like a sideways eight as a giant fire ball appeared. The demon screamed from the fire as the entire area around Natsu then burned.

Natsu then woke up in his bed and he saw that Rain was shocked to see him. "Rain. So did you miss little old me?" said Natsu. She tackled him as he said,"I guess almost dying means you did.". "Why do you do this stuff Natsu? You're going to give me a heart attack." said Rain. "I'm doing this for you and my friends. For the first time in my life, I finally feel happy and I don't want that to change. So did I miss school?" said Natsu.

He escaped Rain as he stretched. "You want to go?" said Rain. Natsu's clothing which was a pair of black jeans since that was the only thing that didn't burn off turned into the uniform as he said,"I do like school Rain. Despite popular opinion, school is pretty fun.". "Okay. Lets get something to eat first okay." said Rain. "Sweet. I'm starving!" said Natsu who rubbed his stomach. Rain smiled as he said,"Oh. You look good with my necklace.".

Rain said,"Oh. Don't you need it back to summon your weapons right?". "Yeah but I think I can use my knowledge of alchemy to make you a matching one." said Natsu. He held the necklace in his left hand and he said,"Watch and learn.". He made a matching necklace that looked like a heart as Natsu said,"Promise me that you will wear it Rain. This heart necklace represents my heart so don't break it okay because if you did, my inner demon will be released."

Rain put on the necklace as she said,"What do you mean? Did you defeat Astraroth?". "I did defeat him but I do believe that he isn't truly isn't dead." said Natsu who gripped his left hand. "Don't worry Natsu. I promise your dad that I would be there for you. Lets get going okay. We don't want to miss breakfast right?" said Rain. "Yeah. I'm hungry now!" said Natsu. He ran out of the room with Rain going after him. "You do know that it's dinner right?" said Rain.

Natsu face faulted and he said,"Wait!? What time is it?". "It is 6 at night. You do know that tomorrow is Open House right?" said Rain. Natsu picked himself up and he said,"Now I do. So lets eat. I'm still hungry.". Rain smiled as she said,"We do have a lot to talk about. You missed a lot and there has been a lot.". "Ah. Lets go okay. We can talk about it dinner right?" said Natsu. She nodded his head and the two went to the kitchen.

In a unknown location, a person was talking to someone on a phone. "Yeah. He actually defeated the Astraroth for right now. Yeah. I'm impressed with him too. The boy is becoming more and more of a problem each day. I think we should use the Father Killer who contacted the devils who don't agree with the boy's father's rule to our advantage. Yes, I know who he is related to but I don't care. He has messed with the Infernal Council for far too long." said the person.

Suddenly, the roof above the person broke with Donnie and Dawn standing there. "We found out that you and the Infernal Council are the cause of the Power Emperor not Natsu." said Donnie. The person was cloaked in the shadows of the building as he said,"Oh. And what are you going to do about it? So are you going to stop me?". "Yes." said Dawn. The two fired two giant fireballs at him with it causing an explosion in the process.

Donnie said,"Did we kill him?". "I don't know. He is from the Infernal Council. You know that they were the strongest group in the known universe before they were disbanded." said Dawn. "You two are from the future? I better you can't counter this little talent that I have." said a voice. The two were then sliced by a sword from the person ,who was only up till a moment ago, was being burned alive from their combination attack.

Donnie said,"What is going on here?". He saw Dawn fall over from several sword slashes. She was bleeding and Donnie said,"Dawn! Please don't worry. I'm heal you.". He made his hands go on fire as Dawn said,"Don. It isn't at working.". She coughed up blood as a voice said,"Wow. She protected you from my Flash Strike technique. Color me impressed.". "You bastard! Come out and face me like a man coward!" said Donnie.

He saw a man standing there. He is wearing glasses that look sharp and they cover up his ice blue eyes. He had long white hair that is put in a ponytail. Said ponytail is resting on his left shoulder and it reaches his chest. His bangs are falling down the sides of his face. He was wearing a form-fitting and high-collared black kimono/tunic hybrid with snow and swords marks on it. He was wearing a pair of white sandals.

He pushed up his glasses and he said,"You dare to challenge me? I'm one of the Eight Elements of the Infernal Council after all. I guess you must be pretty dam stupid to challenge me to a fight.". He made a katana out of sharp ice as he said,"Freezing Slash technique.". He moved at the speed of light as he cut Donnie. Instead of cutting him like what happened to Dawn, his entire body was frozen solid in a solid block of ice.

The man pushed his glasses up and he said,"I guess you being the commander of the World Police is just a joke. So sad.". He walked away only to hear the ice crack slightly as Donnie said,"I'm used to the cold because you hurt someone close to me! Prepare to die!". He fired out a huge fire ball out and it collided with the ice samurai with him slicing the fire ball in half with the fire frozen upon contact with the blade.

The ice crackled upon reaching the ground and Donnie said,"How did you freeze my fire?". "My ice is able to freeze fire since it is the ice that can destroy anything in its path. Be prepare to be frozen for all eternal." said the man. He held the sword in front of him as the air around the two got colder. "You need to warm up!" said Donnie. A huge burst of fire grew around him and Dawn then looked at her boyfriend.

She said,"Don't do it Donnie.". "What is she talking about?" said the man. "If I releases this much power, I will be send back to the future but I will defeat you so that won't be happening at all." said Donnie. He took a deep breath as the area around him got hotter. "Fine. If you want to be like that, I guess I'll have to get serious for once." said the man. He held the sword ready to strike down Donnie with him saying,"Die.".

He moved fast as Donnie said,"Burn! Eternal Rampage of Flames!". He fire a huge amount of fire at the man who dodged them without his clothes getting burned. Donnie's body began to glow as Dawn saw the strange man jumped into the air. The hilt of the sword touched the top of Donnie's head and he said,"I now send you to the Stars.". "No! Don't!" yelled Dawn. Donnie was complete gone as his presence was erased.

The man landed on the ground and he said,"He was nothing compared to him. I think I should get rid of the witness.". He did the same thing to Dawn as she was gone. He picked up the phone that he was talking on as he said,"Yes. I'm still here. I had some company. They were nothing but fuel for the Stars. Tell the boss that I'll bring back the kid without no problems. See you soon.". He was gone in a burst of snow as the sun rose.

Next Time,
What was that strange dream? Who has that man? What happened to Dawn and Donnie? Who was that man talking to? Will Draven attack?! And how will Open House go? This and more next time on Soul!

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Draven Rathmore. 26 years old. A crazy Priest/Exorcist. Sliver. Gray. 5 foot 10. A. Aries. April 4. Killing monsters, women, and making people suffer. Anyone who gets in his way.

No comments:

Post a Comment