Monday, August 29, 2016

Soul Episode 87 Opposite Day


A/N: A weird title because fun fact, Opposite Day isn't a real holiday. I thought it was so like telling relationships, I'm not very smart. Anyway, we almost at 1000 posts so yeah this one or in a strong maybe Power Guild may be number 1000. I am not sure yet. Most of it have been Soul, Power Guild, Pokemon, and Yugioh stuff and some other stuff. I wouldn't say that it has been easy because I have stopped stories for no real reason. This episode is going to show off Soran a little more and also we're learning more about some of the evil groups that are in this world. This takes place on October 19 2015. 

Soran was standing outside of the Xasius mansion pacing around the front door. "Man. So is he home at all? I mean he said that he was training himself after school." said Soran. "So what are you doing here bud?" said a voice. The boy turned around to see Natsu with Cora and Irene. "Natsu? What are you doing?" said Soran. "Wife here was trying to escape us when we met up at the store." said Irene who held his arm. 

Cora said,"Yeah. I mean he never spends time with us anymore.". "I told Irene this earlier but I am only one person and I can't make clones that act just like me. It is literally impossible like time travel and I'm really happy with Rain. I mean she is showing emotion." said Natsu. "Is she known for not having them?" said Soran. "Wife's lover is known as the Heartbreaker of a Thousand Men and also the ice queen." said Irene.

Natsu sighed as he said,"I hated that name. So what's up?". "Can you train me!?" said Soran. "Aren't you part of the same group as Keiko, Lee, and Tora? Those three were pretty strong." said Cora. "I'm part of the group but compared to them, I am not very strong." said Soran. "Your ability to stop both Kyria and Masaru in time was impressive." said Irene. "Yeah but I was scared beyond belief about the whole thing." said Soran.

Natsu said,"You still did awesome. I mean Stacey said that you were pretty cool and sometimes, she can be mean.". "Okay. So can I come in?" said Soran. "Um sure. I have to make dinner for me and you guys too so can you help them?" said Natsu. Soran saw several demons holding bags of groceries in hand with them. "So why do you have that much?" said Soran. "Wife eats a lot Soran and also he says that two friends who are coming to visit." said Irene.

Natsu opened the door to the house as the demons went inside. "So are they girls?" said Cora. "No. I have guy friends." said Natsu. "Is it Draco and Luna Natsu?" said Soran. "Yep. They came back from their world trip. I bet they got stronger too." said Natsu. Cora and Irene stood there as the two boys walked inside. "So do you think we should tell Rain that we're here?" said Irene. "I think pissing her off is a bad idea." said Cora. Cora texted her.

Irene saw that Rain was cooking with Natsu as Cora and Soran were playing video games off Natsu's flat screen TV. Natsu sat next to her and she said,"So has Rain's cooking improved?". "Well, I would say yes because she is in the room and she will kill me if I don't say that. I think her cooking is a lot better than her mom's and mine." said Natsu. "Didn't your mom teach you how to cook in the first place Wife?" said Irene. 

Natsu said,"She did but Reva taught her to cook. It is pretty confusing. I was thinking of teaching my sisters and Jason too. If I don't include Jason in it, he will cry for at least twenty minutes. He is really spoiled.". "So why do you spoil him?" said Irene. "To be honest with you, Reva used to spoil me just like I spoil Jason. I think it is my fault and I think I do it to both Elena and Molly too but Jason is the prime example of it." said Natsu.

Rain held some food as she said,"It's time to eat.". Cora and Soran ran over as Cora said,"Man. You are really good at video games.". "Thanks. I can beat anyone at video games. I had a lot time to get my skills up to a pro level." said Soran. "You could have spend that time training." said Natsu. Rain hit him as she said,"Ignore this idiot. He sends more time playing video games than training. He has to spend time training at night because of that.".

Natsu said,"Rain! Don't tell them my secrets.". "I think it's obvious because you're always sleeping in all of your classes." said Cora. Natsu grumbled as Soran said,"So did you make this Rain because it is really good?". "Thank you Soran." said Rain. "She is smiling right?" said Cora. "Yeah. I can tell the difference between Rain smiling and Rain angry. The angry face happens a lot more often than you think." said Natsu. He was hit by her as the three in the room sighed.

Later, Natsu was cleaning up as Rain and Soran were doing homework. "So your father said that it was okay to stay here Rain." said Soran. "Yes. My father isn't that strict especially since I lied about my well being." said Rain. "You devilish woman you." said Natsu. Natsu dodged some frying pans as Rain said,"So what about you Soran? Don't you live at the dorms or do you live at the Embassy? I am not sure about your place of residence.".

Soran said,"I stay at the dorms. I'm going to be heading back soon since Lee is my roommate. He has been hanging out with Moka.". "Good for him. Moka is a pretty good sword user." said Natsu. "And I think he trains better than you." said Rain. "Ouch." said Natsu. "I think she loves you Natsu. I mean I don't think as a girl, I could deal with your shenanigans."said Soran. "He is so right. You are lucky to have me." said Rain. "Right." said Natsu.

After Soran left, Rain sat on Natsu's bed and Natsu said,"So what are you doing on my bed?". "I was waiting for you honey bear." said Rain. "Okay then. So why are you wearing my clothing in the first place?" said Natsu. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt with striped shorts. "I don't get your strange sense of clothing though." said Rain. "You know that I have clothing that I wear as Sora right? And I like that shirt." said Natsu.

Rain shrugged as she said,"So are you going to get some training in?". "A little but I should be in bed soon my dear." said Natsu. "What makes you think that I want that?" said Rain. "Oh. No reason at all Rain." said Natsu. Rain held his arm as she said,"So are you going to be back?". "Yeah. Don't worry about it and don't tell your dad. He WILL kill me." said Natsu. "Okay." said Rain. Natsu walked out of the room as Rain sat there.

Natsu walked into his room to see Rain sleeping with a smile on her face in his bed. He walked into the room as he sat on the bed. He tried not to walk her as he answered some texts. It was from his boss over at the Syndicate. She wanted a mission update as Natsu told her that the Sins have been quiet and that the group known as Resolution made an appearance here in Japan. He told her what he knew and it was helpful. He went to bed as Rain grabbed him.

Rain said under her breath,"You came back to me Natsu. Please don't leave again.". "I won't Rain at all." said Natsu. "You're lying." said Rain. "She isn't lying. I need a reason to stay here in Japan due to the fact that I may be leaving the country after this job is over. I mean we're getting close to find their base inside of the school so I think maybe learning about the sorcerer would be more helpful to the history books." thought Natsu.

Natsu woke up and beside having Rain in his bed, he sense two women. He looked up to see Lucia and Sabrina sleeping with him. "Good morning lover." said Sabrina. "What in the underworld are you two doing here?" said Natsu. "We wanted to see you and how handsome you look like the morning, it is soothing." said Lucia. Rain woke up as Natsu said,"Rain. I can explain this. These two sneaked into the room.".

Rain said,"Oh I know that Natsu. So don't you two get the hint?". "Oh we do. You can be the main women and I think we're both okay being his mistress right Lucia?" said Sabrina. "Yeah and royalty in the Underworld can marry more than one person." said Lucia. "To be honest with you Rain. I had no idea about that." said Natsu. "Zuko told me about you marrying more than one woman but I am happy being your number one girl." said Rain.

The door opened as Masoko stood there with Sekien. "Natsu. What are you doing? Did you tempted these woman into your bed?" said Masoko. "No. They came into my bed. And how did you two get in here!?" said Natsu. The three girls were holding him as Sekien said,"I don't get how either.". "I got a key from your real father just to make sure that you don't anything illegal in here and I think this is a prime example of it!" said Masoko.

Later. Natsu's head sat there on the kitchen table without his body. It was recovering from Masoko's assault on his body. "I still can't believe that you can go all zombie on us." said Sekien. He sat there with Rain as she said,"My boyfriend probably killed himself during his training.". "Hey. I may sell my body to demons to get more power but this is thanks to the power of the Horse, I can do this kind of stuff but blame Masoko!" said Natsu.

Masoko sipped her tea as she said,"It isn't my fault that you are a pervert.". "I didn't ask for Lucia and Sabrina but I did ask for Rain." said Natsu. "You can be worse than Harry and that is a huge insult to you." said Sekien. "So when are we planning for the Class War Natsu?" said Rain. "I think after the Soul Exam tomorrow. I have some plans for it and I hope everyone can work with it. Phoebe should be in town for it." said Natsu.

Sekien said,"She works for the Church right? Does that stuff burn your skin?". "A little but mine can grow back. Ouch." said Natsu. "Are those girls hurting you?" said Masoko. "I hate how you let them take your body." said Rain. "I couldn't do anything to stop them. After your attack, they took it away from me." said Natsu. "You could have tried a little harder." said Sekien. "You guys suck. Could you turn on the news? I need my news from that cute reporter." said Natsu. Rain hit him.

Meanwhile, Irene was walking with Charl, Cora, and Urara. "So did you guys know something weird at the dorms?" said Cora. "Is it weird that I didn't see Cheryl or Lucio today on my way to meet up with you guys?" said Charl. The four girls saw a scared Soran as he said,"You guys!". He stood there as Urara said,"What's wrong Soran?". "Keiko is a guy!" yelled Soran. Irene hit him as she said,"You need to calm down and tell us what happened.".

Soran caught himself as he said,"I woke up and I didn't see Lee but a very tall looking Keiko! He has two meters tall!". "Isn't that like the same height as Natsu?" said Charl. "I think so." said Irene. "What are we going to do?!" said Soran. "Did you check with Natsu?" said Cora. "Yes but his phone was off when I tried to call him earlier. I think he and Rain are having alone time." said Soran. "What do you mean by that Soran-chan?" said a voice.

The five saw a girl standing there wearing the school uniform. She had long white hair and greenish blue eyes. She smiled as Urara said,"Is that you Issac?". "Issac? Who is Issac? My name is Isabella Lance. A super cute girl." said Isabella. "At least that hasn't changed about you." said Charl. "So are you guys excited to see Natsu today? He is so cool." said Isabella. "Wife is cool but I thought you and Natsu were just friends Isabella." said Irene.

Soran whispered to Cora,"So are you girls accepting this?". "Not at all. Try calling Natsu again. He is either trying to find out the source of this or he may have a way to fix this." whispered Cora. The boy in girls clothing wandered off as Isabella blushed. "Me and Isabella are friends now but I bet today is going to change that." said Isabella. "What do you mean?" said Charl. "I know that you want to be with him too and he is going to have to make a choice." said Isabella.

Irene said,"Explain.". "Calm down girl. Today is the day that the entire student body is making Natsu choose one girl to be with. I will be the best girl for him." said Isabella. She ran ahead as Cora said,"I think that we're in trouble.". Soran came back as he said,"Natsu knows whats going on and that only a couple of people are still their original gender. He says that we should meet at his house.". "We need to go then." said Urara.

In a room at the school. Duncan stood there with seven colorful individuals. It was three boys, three girls, and a very androgynous figure. The boy with purple hair said,"So can we go find this Natsu kid already?". "Not yet Zabrus." said Duncan. "Why not? I mean we had Ozphion changed every single person's gender at the dam school." said a girl with black hair. "And it was so much fun Geneas. It is so interesting to see a different side to a person." said Ozphion.

Duncan said,"You all need to get to your positions.". "Yes." said a white hair boy. "You are so not fun Andos." said a girl with white hair. "Yeah. Idione is right." said a red hair boy. "And we should get going. Right you guys?" said Ozphion. The seven were gone as Duncan looked out the window and he said,"This is going to be fun revenge for me Natsu. I will make you decide what you cared about more soon.".

Natsu sat there with Draco and Luna. The group of Charl, Cora, Draco, Irene, Lucia, Luna, Masoko, Natsu, Nazar, Rain, Sabrina, Sekien, Soran, and Urara were basically in different spots around the school. "So what is the plan Natsu?" said Draco. "It is him Draco. Destruction is his middle name so we are causing it." said Luna. "Yeah. We can't destroy the school though." said Natsu. "Why not? It will suck." said Draco.

Luna said,"Most people had their genders changed so we can't have the innocent students being hurt by the whole thing.". "Don't worry. I think Irene's team is working on that as we speak. However, my senses are going off that we are going to have two powerful opponents." said Natsu. "Astral is going off?" said Draco. "Yeah and my blood is boiling." said Natsu. "I guess we are going to have fun with this aren't we?" said Luna. "Hell yeah." said the two. 

Meanwhile. Charl, Cora, Irene, and Urara were in front of the gym and it had been taken over by both the Goddess of Chaos and God of Law themselves. "So what is the plan?" said Charl. "We go in there and kick some god but." said Cora. "That sounds like something that Natsu or Nazar would do. Those two are battle maniacs." said Urara. "Yet they know what they are talking about so lets go with Cora's plan for now." said Irene.

She opened the door to see that the gym had been divided in half. They walked in and they heard,"It is so nice to meet you friends of the one.". Both Andos and Geneas stood there as Cora said,"Who is the one?!". "Your friend who is taller than most boys his age." said Geneas. "What do you guys want with Wife?" said Irene. "It's not what we want with him but what he wants with him. I think you four will work great as hostages." said Andos.  

The god threw a chain at the four but it was blocked by Irene's barrier. "That isn't going to work on us gods." said Irene. Geneas fired a stream of something like fire and it had a explosive touch to it with the barrier broke apart as Cora made a tech suit. She punched the both of them as Urara made a giant magic spell to blast the two. Charl pulled her back toward the group while both of the gods recovered from their attack.

Irene said,"Keep the pressure going on you guys!". "Right. Tech Blast!" said Cora. She blasted them with it and Charl plus Urara blasted them with magic. Irene ran up to them and she slashed them. She jumped back and Cora hit them with two giant fists. The two girls who are powerful magic users fired some powerful spells at the two gods and it caused a very giant explosion. "I think we got them right you guys?!" said Charl. "I hope so." said Urara.  

Geneas said,"I guess humans are stronger than we thought.". "The last time that we were down here was in 2016 B.C. These humans have evolved from people who killed Souls into people who respect Souls. Let's fight for real." said Andos. He made two chains and Irene made a barrier to block the two chains. They broke through it with them grabbing the girls. The goddess blasted them with the attack knocking them out cold.

Masoko, Nazar, Sekien, and Soran were walking around the arena that they used for the Star Carnival which felt like it was such a long time ago. "So which gods are we looking for?" said Soran. "We are fighting something like impossible odds but who cares about that? We are going to win." said Nazar who was pumped. "His energy is interesting to say the very least." said Seiken. "He would be Natsu's friend due to the two being cut from the same cloth." said Masoko. 

The four stopped when a group of fake clowns appeared out of nowhere. The girl then blocked their laser blast which came out their comical flowers as a voice said,"It sucks that they failed. The ring of Clowns works all of the time.". Zabrus stood there with Dihena as she said,"They're not stupid. They seem like the strong type of Souls.". "You got that right! My name is Nazar Kern and don't you forget it!" yelled Nazar. 

The trick god went toward the four with Nazar in his Metal Armor punched the god and it was a very strong one. The god went back from it as Sekien made some wind to blast at him. However, the wind was cut by a sword thanks to the goddess who made something like a blade beam. She fired it with it being blocked by Masoko. She rushed toward her as Soran stood there scared as he thought,"I need to be brave just like Natsu taught me.".

Flashback. Natsu stood there with Soran. "Natsu! I need you to go all out on me! I want to get be a lot stronger because I want to protect my friends." said Soran. "I understand. We're going to improve the time powers first." said Natsu. He then made Dragonslayer, Gladius, and Knightfall appear with him putting Dragonslayer in his mouth. "TRIPLE DEVIL BLADE STYLE! BILLION SLASHES OF ASURA!" yelled Bob.

Soran's eyes glowed as he tried to stop Natsu in his tracks but it crashed and burned. Natsu looked up to see Soran scared as he said,"Note to self. This is going to take a long time than I thought. I'm going to try something with you.". He cut his right arm as some blood came out. "What're you doing to you Natsu?!" said Soran. "Drink it." said Natsu. "Huh?" said Soran. "Just trust me man. I know what I'm doing." said Natsu.

Present, Soran's eyes glowed as the gods were frozen in time. "So this is weird to you guys too right because it is weird?" said Nazar. "It is so this is your Power Soran. Nice." said Sekien. "We did see it yesterday too but not on this level." said Masoko. "Please defeat them or something because I'm not that good at this yet." said Soran. "Gotcha! Thunder God Steel Punch and Blaze Dragon's Hazardous Wildfire!" yelled Nazar. He defeated the two as time went back to normal.

Sekien said,"That was something Nazar.". "So what are you going to do with us?" said Geneas. "Tell us how to change our friends back." said Masoko. "Fine. You need Ozphion to do it. It has a small as a mouse attention span. You four can do it for sure." said Zabrus. "Thank you!" said Soran. The four ran away as the two gods turned around to see Duncan. "Don't say anything. You two are not needed in the new world." said Duncan. He electrocuted the two as they were gone.

Lucia and Sabrina stood there as they were in front of the room that was half frozen and half burned as Rain said,"So what is taking so long?". "Two powerful gods are in there and are you ready?" said Lucia. "For my boyfriend, I do anything because I know for a fact, he would do anything for me. He has done countless things that could have killed him but he kept going on." said Rain. "We got some tough competition Lucia." said Sabrina.

The three walked into the room as they noticed that both Idione and Rewnir weren't in the room and the three girls saw Ozphion sitting there in a throne made out of fire and ice. "Oh. I didn't expect to see someone in here." said Ozphion. "Are you the person who changed everyone's gender in the first place?" said Lucia. "Yep! That was yours truly. I guess you are with the boy who challenged Duncan to a fight with his partners in crime." said Ozphion.

Sabrina said,"Yes.". "I like him. He is a strong one for challenge one of the strongest gods ever to a fight. He has some courage on him." said Ozphion. "So do you want a fight or what?" said Rain. "Not my style. I'm just here to tell you something. If you can complete my test, I will change everyone to their original gender." said Ozphion. "We'll do it!" said the three. "I guess your love for the boy has given you courage." said Ozphion.

The deity said,"Okay. Question One. What is Sora's cup size?". "Why is that a question?" said Lucia who was lost. "The fact that boy is the grandson of Hayate makes him an interesting case. So do you three know the answer?" said Ozphion. "Um D?" said Sabrina. "No. It is G." said Rain. "And she is correct." said Ozphion. "How?" said the two girls. "He told me that when he came back from a little fashion show with his mom who raised him." said Rain.

Ozphion said,"Question Two. Who is Natsu's best friend?". "Man. I think it is Issac right?" said Lucia who had no idea. "I think Soran?" said Sabrina. "Nope. It is Kari." said Rain. "Correct again. You are on this." said Ozphion. "He has been with her for the longest time." said Lucia. "And they are usually seen together." said Sabrina. "Okay. Final question because I like the number three. Who was Natsu Xasius's first love?" said Ozphion.

Lucia said,"Huh? He had a first love.". "Yes. He does." said the deity. "I think it is Rain right? I mean he is your boyfriend and I'm his mistress." said Sabrina. "You are right about me being his girlfriend but I know who it is. Natsu's first love was his older sister Reva." said Rain. "Bingo! I am changing everyone back now!" said Ozphion. He glowed as Lucia said,"What made Reva his first love in the first place?". "Yeah. He hates her now." said Sabrina.

Rain said,"He told me that he respected her on both her intelligence and strength. She is one of the most famous Souls out there and for fifteen years, Natsu thought that he was his littler brother but he wasn't.". Ozphion said,"Everyone is back to normal and they are going to be leaving school because of their fight.". A huge explosion went off as the girls ran out of the room. "And goodbye to you three too!" said Ozphion. He was gone in a puff of smoke.

The three girls and Soran's team saw something strange in front of them. They saw a giant dinosaur which was attacking the lightning creatures around him. The other thing was a wolf like creature who was slashing the lightning creatures. "So do you guys know about them because I sure don't?" said the vampire. "That is Draco and Luna. Natsu told me that they have a power called Evolution. This is just stage one." said Rain.

Sekien said,"I would hate to see any higher stages. We better help them.". He made a huge amount of fire as it burned several of them into ashes. The dinosaur looked at him as he said,"Hey! Thank you for the assist!". "So weird." said Masoko who was punching them alongside Nazar who was wearing his Metal Armor. Soran froze them in time and then the group destroy all of them with ease. Draco and Luna went back to normal as Lucia said,"Where is Natsu?"

Luna said,"He went after Duncan after what he did to Cora's group.". Sabrina saw that the four girls were covered in bruise from lightning as Soran said,"That's awful.". "That god is going to get hurt for what he did." said Nazar who crackled his knuckles. "Bob went to go do that and that last explosion of his was deadly." said Draco. "I'm going." said Rain. She ran off as Sekien said,"Masoko!". The two were gone as the rest stood there.

The three saw Duncan standing there across from Natsu whose clothing were pretty much gone. Rain blushed as Sekien said,"Natsu!". The boy turned around as he said,"You guys! Are the others back to normal?". "Yeah. Ozphion turned them back to normal." said Rain. "That is pretty sweet. I'll just need to defeat this bastard." said Natsu. "You haven't even touched me yet Natsu! So what the hell are you going to do?!" said Duncan.

He was blasted with fire by Sekien as he yelled,"Go!". Natsu smiled as he made Gladius in his right hand. He held the sword as Bob said,"Single Devil Blade Style! Ox Devil!". He made a vertical slash hit Duncan and he was in half. The god's whole body was made of electricity and Bob rushed to him as he said,"POWER DRAGON ADAMATINE PUNCH!". He punched Duncan and he went back from it.

Duncan recovered as he started laughing. "What is so funny?" said Masoko. "Oh. You will see what happens when you mess with the Ultimate God. Good bye Natsu." said Duncan. He was gone as Rain said,"Who is the Ultimate God?". "I don't know Rain. We should probably get going to class and I'll explain everything later." said Natsu. The three were gone as Natsu thought,"Whoever this god is, he is going down.". He walked after his friends.

Duncan reappeared in a unknown location as a voice said,"So what happened to that freak?". "I don't know but did you take care of them?" said Duncan. "Yeah. It was easy with my power. So after you lost that fight to that boy on purpose, did you get the data?" said the voice. "Yep. All of the info on the evil group Resolution is ours plus some other juicy details. We are going to get our revenge on anyone in our path." said Duncan. "Yes." said the voice.

Next time,
The Soul Exams are back! Who was that voice? Is Duncan working with someone? Will this be answer in more than ten episode later?! This and more next time on Soul!

Team Natsu.
Charl Steel, Cora Youko, Draco Magma, Irene Rhodes, Lucia Satan, Luna Solar, Masoko Infernos, Natsu Xasius, Nazar Kern, Rain Scott, Sabrina Lucifer, Sekien Ozaki, Soran Chainsaw,  and Urara Sunada.

Gods that work with Duncan
Ozphion. Looks 48 years old. Deity of Gender. Pink. Blue. 20 foot.
Geneas. Looks 32 years old. Goddess of Chaos. Black. Red. 6 foot.
Andos. Looks 28 years old. God of Law. White. Blue. 6 foot 4.
Dihena. Looks 26 years old. Goddess of Battle. Blond. Green. 6 foot 2.
Zabrus. Looks 18 years old. God of Tricks. Purple. Green. 5 foot 10.
Idione. Looks 21 years old. Goddess of Winter. White. White. 6 foot 8.
Rewnir. Looks 23 years old. God of Summer. Red. Red. 6 foot 8.

Fights against gods:
Charl, Cora, Irene, and Urara vs Andos and Geneas.
Masoko, Nazar, Sekien, and Soran vs Dihena and Zabrus.
Lucia, Rain, and Sabrina vs Ozphion.
Natsu vs Duncan.

No comments:

Post a Comment