Thursday, September 1, 2016

Soul Episode 94 Open House part 2 Open House and Farewell to your Drive.


A/N: Welcome to Episode 94. This title sounds like something bad which means something else and it will be depressing for these characters. If you get sad, I'll be impressed. Anyway, the last episode introduce the Infernal Council which are the bad guys and they sent Dawn and Donnie to the stars so will they return? Who knows? Oh and I think I found my least romance ever aka Nisekoi. I mean it is just bad. Anyway, lets begin with a strange person talking to his pistol. No that strange. If I make mistakes like this, I don't intend to change them because you can't learn from your past if you get rid of them all. I also noticed that I missed Episode 15. Expect a filler sometime later after this. This Episode takes place on October 30 2015. Aina, Brian, Nazar, and Zara plus Sekien's Mom now have birthdays since they were given them by the government and their friends. Also it is either Soran Backridge or Soran Chainsaw.

Someone was looking at the building where Dawn and Donnie were sent to the stars. He had black hair under a straw hat. He was sitting there and he said,"So what do you think about this whole thing huh Tezoth?". A seventy nine foot and 6 inch inferno red dragon spirit stood there and he said,"Do you think that he is in trouble Noble?". Noble rested on the ground and he said,"Yeah. I guess that he was right.".

The dragon sighed and Noble said,"Hey. We have company.". The dragon was gone as he turned to see several armed men in body armor. "Put your hands! We now who you are Noble Xasius and what you have done to the Infernal Council!" said one of the men pointing his gun at him. Noble raised his hands up and he said,"Now. You aren't being very nice. I guess that you're being controlled by them aren't you?".

The men fired their guns with Noble disappearing. He was above them and he pulled out a pistol with it looking a normal pistol but it had a dragon that looked very similar to Tezoth. "Time for you to get shot baby!" said Noble who smirked. He fired a single bullet out of the pistol with it burning all of the armed guards. Noble took off his hat with it hanging around his neck. He was wearing a black vest with gold lining, gray jeans, and black/gray shoes.

Noble said to his pistol,"So should we go get him?". "I don't thank Natsu even remembers you or him so we should keep an eye just in case." said Tezoth. "You think that they're after Natsu? I mean you don't think that." said Noble. "They may want to "judge" him Noble. Your blood brother is in danger so lets call him." said Tezoth. "Right. We should get out of here." said Noble. The dragon pistol was gone as Noble disappeared.

Reva was sitting looking at the Protectors of the Earth (Layla, Rick, and Von) and some grunts were currently scanning the area since their scanners suddenly detected a powerful soul before it was one with two souls disappearing from the planet. Layla stood there and she said,"So where is your little brother right now?". "Sleeping like I should be. You guys seriously don't think that he did this right?" said Reva.

Von stood there and he said,"Your brother is strong enough. I seriously don't think that either him and Ryder could do something like that.". Reva heard,"So you all know about him and you didn't inform the Infernal Council about a Soul on the same level? That's a shame.". The ice samurai from earlier jumped down to them and Reva saw Layla, Rick, and Von bow to him. "Who is this guy? He looks a little bit older than Natsu.".

The samurai pushed his glasses up and he said,"Your name is Reva Raiden? You adopted Natsu when he was little so you consider him to be your sisters despite having no blood ties. That is a shame. You should be punished for even decided to call yourself his sister.". "Who are you?" said Reva. "He is one of the Eight Elements of the Infernal Council. Blizz, the Snowstorm Swordsman." said Layla. "It is nice to meet someone of your caliber." said Blizz.

Rick said,"So what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?". "I do. I came here to find and bring Natsu Ryu Xasius back with me to the Kingdom of the Dammed for his execution." said Blizz who glared at the movie star. "Why?! And what is the " said Reva. "I have my reasons. If you do not agree with them, I'll have you sent to the stars like those two from the future." said Blizz. "Sent to the stars?" said Reva.

Von said,"Anyone who mess with the Infernal Council gets sent to the Kingdom of the Dammed. The person gets judged from their crimes. They either get send back to Earth with their memories erased from the entire incident or something far worse.". "He is right. Now do you tend to fight me because I'm up for a challenge." said Blizz. "No. Do whatever you wants. I'm going to sleep." said Reva who was gone.

Blizz turned back at the others and he said,"Good. Time to begin the first phase of my plan.". His eyes glowed bright blue as he said,"I think it's time for you all to serve me. Frost Servant.". Several choker of ice appeared on the group with him saying,"Gather up the rest of the Protectors of the World. Bring them here. It is my first command and if you don't follow it, you'll be send to the stars without any thought.". They were all gone as Blizz disappeared.

The next morning, Natsu was currently running to school. "Man. I can't believe that I'm going to be late for Open House!" said Natsu. "And why are you so occupied about being late? You are usually late everyday so what makes today so different?" said Visalth. He was talking to Natsu though his Devil Arm which was currently in its normal form aka the watch. "You don't understand us humans. I mean Open House is where we show off our school." said Natsu.

Visalth said,"I thought that was the Cultural Festival or something. It is November right?". "Yeah but I remember this one being different. It is like having two Cultural Festivals here and well, this one is so much cooler according to Rain." said Natsu. "Whatever Natsu. You did sense that presence this morning right?" said Visalth. Natsu stopped with him being on the roof of someone's house. "Yeah. It must have been a Crois but someone took care of it." said Natsu.

The dragon yelled,"I thought you would be more worried since the Seven Deadly Sins may have something to do with them!". "So? They haven't done anything for a long time. Heck, I bet that they are planning something big so we'll stop them there." said Natsu. "You aren't worried? You came here because of the Crois." said Visalth. "I've so many friends that can fight them so don't worry. Lets go already." said Natsu. "Alright." said the dragon. The boy then rushed to school.

Draven stood there with him watching people enter the school. "Draven loves power and killing. This new power of mine will be able to make sure that everyone in Draven's path dies by intense flames or darkness." said Draven. He mumbled this to himself and he saw Natsu jumped past him. "That one is so strong. Time to kill him. It is Draven's job to kill demons and fallen ones after all so lets go." said Draven. He jumped after him.

Shon was standing with Rey and Valerie with Lin was sitting next to Carrie. The five were in one of the empty classrooms that wasn't filled due to the Open House. "So is she going to be alright? I mean Star just attacked us." said Lin. "She was being controlled just like the others. His name is Blizz, a member of the Eight Elements." said Valerie. "Eight Elements? Are they members of Gehenna? They wouldn't do anything this dumb right?" said Shon.

Rey said,"The Eight Elements are part of the Infernal Council. They are our bosses and we shouldn't have ran from them.". "So why did you come with us then? I mean you should have stayed there to be taken over by the Frost Servant." said Carrie. "I may not like it but we can't have our fallen comrades be in vain. We have to save them and I think asking some of the others here for help is the best plan of action." said Rey.

Shon said,"Lets go then! Natsu will be the perfect guy for the job! He loves to help out.". "I won't let you being doing that children." said a voice. The five saw Blizz standing there and he said,"Freeze in a icy hell.". Rey looked at Valerie who grabbed Carrie, Lin, and Shon with her running away. "You let them go? How noble but they along with you will be my servants to captured Natsu." said Blizz. "So what do you with Natsu?" said Rey.

He pulled out his bow and he said while getting ready with an arrow,"Tell me or you will get a static shock.". "Fine. Natsu Ryu Xasius is a capital offender and I'm planning to capture him so I can kill him for his crimes." said Blizz. The samurai was blasted with several arrows that were fired out at lightning fast speeds. Rey said,"I won't let you hurt one of the students here. He is way stronger than you and the rest of the Infernal Council.".

Shon tried to get Valerie to let him go as he said,"Let me go! We need to go help Rey!". Valerie then stopped as she dropped Lin and Shon. "Carrie. Keep them here or knock them out." said Valerie. The dream woman nodded as she made the two fall asleep. "We need to go help Rey right?" said Carrie who poked Shon. "Yes. Lets place them inside of a room before we go." said Valerie. The two then placed the two in a room.

Rey was shivering from Blizz who had been freezing all of his attacks and decreasing the temperature with each shot. "Are you even trying? I did think that the fire ninja was more of a challenge than you and I basically froze all of his attacks before I made him serve the Infernal Council." said Blizz. He then made a ice tanto aka a short looking sword. "Prepare to be sent to the stars." said Blizz. Rey then closed his eyes as Blizz sliced the air.

Rey heard,"What the?". He opened his eyes to see that the ice sword was stopped by a wool of pink wool. The samurai saw Valerie standing there with Carrie who was sleeping while standing up. "You two came back. I thought you would have ran like a coward that you are." said Blizz. He was hit with an fist directly in his jaw by Valerie with Valerie said,"We're friends and we don't let each other down like that. We just need to get rid of the younger members.".

Carrie then trapped Blizz in dream chains that held him down to the ground as Blizz said,"So you use the power of dreams? Very interesting.". "Just give up and release the others!" said Rey who tried to warm up thanks to Valerie. "Not going to happen. You see I need you and them to make sure that the boy gets blamed for destroying the place." said Blizz. He froze the chain with him breaking the three in the process.

He was gone as the two awake heard,"Eternal Tundra.". The room was covered with snow that turned directly into ice. Blizz appeared from inside of the ice covered room with him looking at the three in ice. "It's a shame that no one in your ranks is worth of my time. Time to leave." said Blizz. He and the teens were gone with the ice covered room which was melt at the speed of something really slow like a snail or a manatee.

Natsu was sitting reading a book with his headphones on. He was asked by his class to point the way to Class 1-C with him also signing autographs because so many people were fans of his performance during the Star Carnival. "This is so dam boring. I would rather be in the fighting arena with Masaru and Nazar right now but I hate my luck." said Natsu. "I see that the Underworld Prince is forced to be a sign." said a voice.

Natsu looked up to see Ivan standing there with both the Underworld King and Queen. "You look so cute in that little uniform Natsu dear!" said Asuna. Natsu was wearing his butler uniform and he said with a smile,"Rain asked me to wear this. So did you guys see the trio yet?". "Not yet. Have you been able to sense their presence?" said Riku. "No. That makes me a little worried after all since I'm blind without Astral." said Natsu.

Ivan said,"I was going to check on Lucia, Rana, and Sabrina along with the three of the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. This is quite nerve raking.". "I understand. I need to stay here so please protect my mom and dad safe as well." said Natsu. "We'll be just fine honey but it's nice to see that you are concerned about us." said Asuna. "She is right. We will be okay so don't you worry okay son. See you later." said Riku.

The three were gone as Natsu thought,"They're going to be fine but why isn't it that I am so worried about them.". He heard laughter and he said,"Who the hell is laughing?". He noticed that time around him was frozen and he heard,"It looks like Draven gots your attention now huh devil boy?". Draven appeared with his two giant swords. "You're the Father Killer aren't you?" said Natsu. "Oh. So how did you know that little fact about Draven?" said Draven.

Natsu pointed to the father's clothing and he said,"Your clothes are covered in blood. Who did you kill to get to me? Tell me now or you'll burn in the Underworld for all time.". His hands were then covered in a hybrid of fire and lightning as Draven said,"Only a couple of demons who just hated your father. Draven now has power to kill anything in his path. This world that you and Draven are in is different from the normal world. We're the only two here.".

Natsu smirked as he said,"I see then. Thank you. I was worried for nothing then. Time for me to cut loose since it's just us here.". He fired out a blue fire ball as Draven said,"That would be something if Draven was still normal but now Draven is stronger. Prepare to die!". He slashed the fireball in thirds as the blue fire went past the father. "DRAGON POWER SPHERE!" yelled Natsu. He fired a giant power sphere with the two covered in a explosion upon Draven slashing it.

Soran looked up and Katsuo said,"So are you alright Soran?". The vampire looked at the yakuza and he said,"No. I keep have a feeling like something bad is going to happen. Mayve we should go tell the others about this.". "You have a point there. It may be the Crois." said Katsuo. The two went back to the class room with them seeing both Harry and Issac fly right past them. "I'm going to guess that these two were being perverts." said Katsuo.

Akane stood there with her saying,"Those two were asking the girls to wear these little number. They are not very smart.". She was holding a maid costume as Soran said,"Not to be rude but I think that is a little small for you.". "It wasn't for her. It is for you." said Akane. "You not serious? I'm a guy." said Soran. The gangster dragged the two boys who were in pain as Katsuo said,"You know that you are wearing a girl's uniform and the fact that you look pretty feminine.".

Issac said,"Maybe we could go to Thailand. or maybe Morocco during Winter Break eh Soran-Kun? I bet it will be life changing mainly the former option.". "Are you guys seriously trying to turn me into a girl?!" said Soran. "I think that is obvious." said Harry. "Yeah." said Katsuo. The three guys tried to convince Soran of it as Akane took a deep breath and she hoped that this day was going to be normal. The five were covered in a white light as they heard,"Begin the Slaughter.".

Lucia was wanting to go see her Natsu but she was stuck in class thanks to her brother, father, his sister in law, and her mother keeping her here. The four have been driven her crazy the past four days since they wanted to see the human world while Adam, her older brother is focused on keeping the Underworld safe along with Rana's older sister and Sabrina's mother. "So when can I go already? Do you guys not want to meet the prince?" said Lucia.

Adam who looked like an older male version of his sister said,"Are you trying to get us to not see you in class dear?". "No. It just that I want to see my future husband." said Lucia who wasn't exactly lying but she was still lying. The two were about to have a sibling argument but they were stopped by their mother who had the same figure of Lucia but more pronounced, blond hair. and green eyes. "Please don't figure. You two are supposed to be the matured ones." said their mother.

Adam said,"You're right mother. I do think my sister is trying to seduce the prince despite him having a girlfriend and being devoted to him.". "You're right about that my boy." said a older voice. An older version of Adam stood there with him saying while glaring at his daughter,"Daughter. You do know that the king was like the prince when he was that age. He was pretty charming to the girls including your mother Ariana but then he met the love of his life. It changed.".

Lucia said,"So what are you saying?". "Make your move fast. At the rate that he and the human are going at, they're going to be in love and nothing you or Sabrina will be able to defeat her. You can't defeat the power of love. Come son." said Lucia's father. He walked away with Adam following right behind him. "Wow. Your father is very scary." said a woman. Lucia looked at his sister in law Kayla who had a different last name and she also had gray hair and green eyes.

Lucia said,"Daddy tends to take things a little bit seriously.". "Bryan is just worried about you in his own special way." said Ariana. "I do have faith in you Lucia. Just keeping going and soon, you will be the next Queen of the Underworld." said Kayla. "Thanks for having effort in me but I may need some help." said Lucia. "We'll be there and here to help you out." said Ariana. "Yep." said Kayla. "I need you all to go." said a voice.

The three were gone as Blizz stood there. He shocked the other students that were in there and Blizz said,"Don't try and escape. I plan to make sure that you idiots don't call anymore trouble.". His eyes glowed as the entire room was frozen. He turned around to see Adam and Bryan standing there with Adam said,"Who are you?". "My name is Blizz. This is going to be your final words before you get frozen." said Blizz.

He made a ice katana with him disappearing. Bryan looked for him before he was stabbed in the back with the ice blade. Bryan was then partially frozen by the attack with Adam said,"What is this? Ice is able to freeze a devil?". "Yes. You noble devils think that you're strong until you faced up against me who is a stronger man than you." said Blizz. He then froze the two devils with Blizz said,"I can't risk having any more trouble. Lets go freeze them to stop.".

Sabrina was currently sitting on the roof with her being glared at by her mother who was one of the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. She looked like an older version of her daughter except their eye color was different. "So." said Sabrina's mother aka Cleo Lucifer. "What?" said Sabrina. "When are you getting with the Prince?" said Cleo. Sabrina blushed when she thought of the demon/god hybrid that she fell for hard.

Cleo said,"And I thought that my daughter would be able to get a guy but it's taking longer than one had expected. What a shame.". "It isn't like that mom. Natsu already has someone that he loves and it's hard to convince him of my appeal." said Sabrina. "And I bet that her daughter is going through the same problem." said Cleo. Sabrina nodded as Cleo said,"I think we should devise a battle plan to get him.". "Yeah." said Sabrina.

The two felt the air get colder as Cleo said,"What's going on? I thought this place didn't get cold until Winter. We're in early fall right?". "Yeah. You are correctly Cleo Lucifer. I thought that decreasing the temperature would be to freeze you since you dress rather scantily clad but boy I was wrong." said a voice. The two devils dodged a huge ice sword as the owner turned out to be Blizz whose clothing was slightly torn.

Sabrina said,"Who is this guy mom?". "His name is Blizz. He is a strong opponent. We need to get out of here and find Adam," said Cleo. "Adam Satan? I already froze him and his father. I send the other Devil Eight beside Ivan Phoenix and Rana Azazel." said Blizz. "Lucia. Prepare to feel the wrath of what happens when you mess a single member of the Devil Eight." said Sabrina. She fired out dark lightning bolts at him with them exploding upon contact.

Cleo said,"Why did you do that at all daughter?!". "He hurt one of my friends no she is my sister! We may be rivals in love but I would do anything to avenge her honor." said Sabrina. Cleo was quiet and Blizz said,"I see that the daughter gained the ability to use holy lightning just like her parents but her lightning is a mixture of both her parents. Very impressive.". The two devils saw that Blizz had one of the lightning bolts in hand with most of them frozen on the ground.

Blizz said,"Freeze.". The air was frozen along with the two devils. Blizz threw the lightning bolt to the air and he said,"It's a shame that there is no one that can bring me a challenge. I do wonder if the king of the Underworld is strong enough to defeat me. After all, I am one of the stronger members of the Infernal Council.". He was gone in a burst of snow as the two frozen devils stood there and their ice prison didn't have any chance of melting.

Ivan was looking at Rana who was arguing with a girl who looked to be just like be her except a few inches smaller than her. "I think we found one of the Seven Rulers my liege." said Ivan. Riku stood there and he said,"I think we should stop their fighting.". He open his eyes as the two girls stopping in their fights. "My liege/Riku!" said Rana/smaller Rana. Rana looked at the smaller version as she said with a sigh,"Why are you calling the king by his name Older Sister?".

Smaller Rana said,"But Sis! Riku likes me to call him by his real name right Riku?". "Ellie is right Rana. I don't mind being reminded of my title." said Riku. "The king is right." said Ivan. "So have you guys seen the prince yet?! I heard a lot about him and I want to meet him!" said Ellie who then started bouncing around. "We'll seen him soon. We just have to meet up with Cleo along with Adam who are in the building." said Ivan.

A very chilling voice said,"I really don't think that will be happening any time soon.". Ellie leap in front of Rana protecting her from an very strong and sharp ice ball as Rana said,"Big sis.". "We have an intruder." said Ivan who sensed it. "Ivan. Run now. Go find my son now." said Riku. "My liege. I can't leave you or one of the Rulers behind." said Ivan. "This is an order of your king so go. I will be fine." said Riku.

Ivan was gone as Rana said,"So who is it?". "It is Blizz of the Infernal Council Rana. They're a super nasty group even stronger than the Protectors of the World." said Ellie. The three devils suddenly heard clapping along with a voice. "It seems that the Underworld seems to know about our little group. Color me impressed." said the voice. Blizz stood there as he appeared from a sudden snow storm that covered the area in snow.

Riku said,"Are you trying to attract others with your power?". "Yes. I always wanted a challenge and I think that the king will be a perfect challenge." said Blizz. "Get out of here your majesty. We can't have you hurt." said Rana. "Rana-Chan is right. We can't have you hurt. You need to get back to the Underworld now." said Ellie. He looked at the two women and he said,"I understand. Don't let him win at all and destroy him.".

The king was gone as Blizz said,"You two sacrifice yourselves to save your king? Fine, be prepare to die in a icy hell.". The samurai made several ice swords as he thrust them at the girls. The two destroy them with Rana making a water barrier that blocked most of them with Ellie making several water lances destroying the rest of them before they hit their target. "Is that all you got?" said Ellie. "No. I am just getting started. You two being water users is perfect." said Blizz.

He closed his eyes and he opened them only for the girls to see that his eyes were pure water. The water from their attacks flew up into the air along with the ice swords's broken pieces combined into a giant ice blade. Blizz held the hilt of the blade with him saying,"Arctic Slash.". He slashed the two girls and with the blade hitting the ground, the entire area was complete frown with giant ice pillars sticking out of the ground.

Blizz saw that the two women were frozen and he touched Rana's icy prison. "I see. Natsu is here and I know that fighting him now would be stupid. I think it's time to go collect the final members of the Protectors of the Earth. I've collected the rest of them and I tend to collect everything that is inside of a collection." said Blizz. He was gone as Ivan nearby clenched his fists so hard that it was bleeding from the pain.

Rain was walking with Masoko. The two girls were going to pick up Nazar, Ryo, and Sekien and then they were going to relive Natsu from duty for lunch. "So Masoko, do you know what Natsu's favorite food is?" said Rain. "I thought you would know this Rain." said Masoko. "I would but he tells me that he loves all food." said Rain. "I think we should just try each food and we can see which one he likes the most." said Masoko.

Rain nodded as she saw Kyle running toward them. "Rain!" said Kyle. He stopped in front of them as Masoko said,"So who is this guy and how do he know you?". "He is from Class A and he is one of the strongest Souls in the grade. I guess you forgot about him." said Rain. "Have you seen ice?" said Kyle. "Ice?" said the girls. "Yes. Most of the school along with the guest for the open house are now covered in ice." said Kyle.

Masoko said,"Have you been to the arena yet?". "No. Why?" said Kyle. "We should go check there to see if anyone is frozen." said Rain. "Ah. I didn't think of that. I guess seeing people in ice has frazzled me." said Kyle. The three headed to the arena with the three seeing Nazar fighting against a green hair man. He was wearing a suit and he was using his foot. Rain saw Ryo and Sekien with the three new transfer students to the class.

They are Chad Koizumi who was almost taller than Natsu which is saying a lot, Leona Tachibana who is an impressive magician, and Yumiko Ogino who is an lovable airhead. Yumiko had long black hair with her bangs held back by butterfly hairclips and orange eyes. Leona has long wavy brown hair and purple eyes. Chad Koizumi was extremely muscular with his brown hair covering his gold eyes and the thing stuck out was his tattoo.

It was a heart with a sword going straight down through it with chains and snakes going around the heart and it has a pair of devil wings coming off it. "Hey you guys. What's up?" said Ryo. "So who is Nazar fighting?" said Masoko. "I think his name was Raina." said Yumiko. "His name is Razan. He was flirting with me and Yumiko before Nazar challenged him to a fight." said Leona. "Nazar loves fighting like a bee likes honey." said Chad.

Kyle said,"Okay then. So have you guys seen ice?". "Ice?" said the group. "Kyle may sound strange but almost the entire school and the people here are frozen solid." said Masoko. "Huh. That is very strange." said Leona. "Yeah. It isn't winter right?" said Yumiko. "No. It is Fall." said Chad. The group then sensed something as Natsu came flying by them with Draven's face currently in his left hand and it was on fire.

Nazat and Razan stopped their fight as Razan said,"Who is the blunette?". "He is Natsu Ryu Xasius aka the strongest Soul ever. I hope one day, we get to fight." said Nazar. Razar looked at him and he said,"Is he the prince?". "Oh yeah. He is the prince of the Underworld. I tend to forget that since well I see him a fighter not a snotty prince." said Nazar. Razan was gone as Nazar said,"That's guy is so weird.". He went to go check in with the others.

Nearby the arena, Razan saw three people standing there. One was a very tall woman with her having long orange hair, blue eyes, and a very beautiful figure. One was a very tall skeleton with him having gray hair and red eyes with him wearing a suit. One was a strange looking robot with huge arms and tiny legs plus white hair and red eyes. He was wearing a tank top showing off his muscles and a pair of shorts with tennis shoes.

The robot said,"So what did you find out Razan?". "Ryoma. It is him." said Razan. Ryoma started to flex as the skeleton said,"Is the son of the prince nice?". "From what I saw Oda, he is pretty popular with the other students." said Ryoma. "He seems pretty cute." said the woman. "He is so strong! I mean did you seen him during the Star Carnival?!" said Ryoma who was flexing. "Let's see if he is nice ourselves right Verna?" said Razar. "Yeah." said Verna. The four were blinding by a light.

Meanwhile, Noble was sitting on the roof of the school with him watching Blizz well freezing the entire place. "Where the hell is this guy Tezolth? I mean the school is freezing and we could have stopped it by now!" said Noble. "You could do something about it." said a voice. Noble turned to see a man about a year older than him standing there. He has blond hair and brown eyes under a pair of sharp glasses which goes well with his matching suit.

The thing that sticks out about him is his steel pole that he keeps on his back and strange bracelets with the symbol of a dragon on them. He was quiet as Noble said,"Drachen? Are you alright?". "Yes I am." said Drachen. The bracelets glowed as they said,"Sorry about that. You and Tezolth both know Drachen Noble.". "It's okay." said the two. "So where is Natsu?" said Drachen. Noble pointed to the arena as Drachen said,"I sense our brother's presence.".

Noble said,"Yeah! Lets go see him! I want to see if he got stronger.". Drachen held him above the roof as he said,"Patient.". "Fine. You know what's going on right?" said Noble. "There is someone from the Infernal Council here and they're after our little brother. Lets go stop them." said Drachen who dropped Noble on the roof and then crackled his knuckles. "You're right." said Noble. The two were then blinded by a light coming from the ice same as the four earlier.

Back in the arena, Draven escaped Natsu's grip of steel as he said,"Draven won't be defeat by the likes of you devil child!". "So how do you two know each other?" said Kyle. "Oh. He is the Father Killer." said Natsu who was wiping the dust off his uniform. "The one that Kyria and Sakia have been looking for?" said Ryo. "The very same." said Natsu. "So how strong is he?" said Nazar. Chad looked at the priest who was laughing like crazy and he said,"Rank S almost Rank SS.".

Masoko said,"How sure are you?". "Chad is smart right buddy?" said Natsu. "Yeah." said Chad. "Hey guys. Look." said Yumiko. The group saw Draven glowing brightly as they were blinded from it. "So is everyone okay?" said Leona. "I feel fine." said Nazar. The light was gone as they saw that the arena was now covered in giant ice pillars with Rain said,"Where are we?". Sekien touched one of them as he said,"They're alive.".

Both Nazar and Yumiko were lost as Leona said,"What are you talking about?". "I know what I am talking about since my mom taught me the difference between dead and living ice. This ice is living and it is screaming." said Sekien. Chad said,"Rain. Look up.". The girl looked up to see Ivan flying right toward them. He crashed in front of Leona with him saying while getting up really fast,"Your highness! We ...".

He was under Leona's skirt who then kicked him into the ground hard. "Ouch." said Rain. "So what's up Ivan? Why aren't you with my dad?" said Natsu. "It's because he escaped back to the Underworld like the cockroach that he is and Ivan here followed in his footsteps." said a voice. Blizz sat on one of the ice pillars as he said,"Time to go Ivan.". He moved Ivan into one of the ice pillars at lightning fast speeds that even Natsu couldn't keep up with him.

Nazar said,"Hey! Who are you?!". "My name is of no importance. I just hope that you and the others can handle my game." said Blizz. He moved the ice pillars around the group separating them. Natsu and Rain were together as Rain said,"So do you know him Natsu?". "I don't but I know one thing. He is a Phantom." said Natsu. "Are you serious?" said Rain. "Our little brother is right." said a voice. "I guess he got your brains and my strength." said a different voice.

The teens saw Drachen and Noble standing there with Noble said,"Hey little brother.". "Drachen and Noble?" said Natsu. "You know them?" said Rain. "Not really but Visalth does since they both have dragons with them." said Natsu. "Indeed. I have Crizar, the Darkheart while Noble has Tezolth, the Red Lord. I presume you have Visalth, the Dragon Kaiser Natsu." said Drachen. "Yeah. I do so what do you mean by brother?" said Natsu.

Noble punched him on the head as Rain said,"What the?!". "My idiot brother is so forgetful so in our family, we hit the person forgetting something to remind them." said Drachen. Natsu grabbed Noble's hand with the Devil Arm as he said,"What the hell was that for Noble?!". "Welcome back little bro. It seems that you grew up since the last time we met." said Noble. "Drachen and Noble? What are you two doing here?!" said Natsu.

Rain coughed as she said,"Um hi!". "Who is she?" said the two older men. "This is my amazing and sexy girlfriend Rainy bear!" said Natsu. Rain used her powers to push Natsu into the ground as she said,"I told you that we weren't doing names!". "Shoot. She gots spunk." said Noble who helped his brother out of the ground. Drachen looked at her before he said,"Move.". The four moved as a huge plasma spear appeared where they were.

Shon stood there with Cortex and Lucius plus 1,500 Crois and 4,500 devils. "I guess Blizz used his power to control their minds." said Drachen. "Blizz? That is the snow cone's name?" said Natsu. "He is a member of the Infernal Council. We have to stop him now before he gets what he came for right now." said Noble. "Which is?" said Rain. "Natsu." said Drachen. He jumped up and he smacked 500 devils back to hell with his pole.

Rain said,"Natsu? Why?". Noble pulled out his pistol as he said,"Don't know but I think we should protect him right girlfriend?". "Yeah." said Rain. "So do I have a say in this?" said Natsu. "Yeah. You should stay here." said Noble. He jumped up toward Drachen and covered his brother's back. "Please stay here. You're still recovering from your fight with Astraroth. Don't try to hide it. Just wait here. I promise you'll fight soon." said Rain. She flew using her powers as Natsu sat there pouting.

Chad woke up to see Masoko poking him. "Masoko. What happened?" said Chad. "You were hit into the ice pillars." said Masoko. "Where are the others?" said Chad. "Well, they're a little busy." said the girl. Chad saw Kyle fighting off several Crois while Sekien took care of the devils plus Lin. "I guess we were separated. Go help those two." said Chad. "And what are you going to do?" said Masoko. "I am going to save Natsu." said Chad.

He walked toward the ice pillars as Masoko sighed. She was gone but she reappeared as she kicked Lin away from Sekien. "Thanks. So is?" said Sekien. "I don't know." said Masoko. "So he is alive or what?" said Sekien as he burned the devils and then froze them. "He got up and he said that he was going to save Natsu." said Masoko as she blocked Lin's attack. "Weird guy." said Sekien. "Yeah. So how is Kyle doing?" said Masoko.

Sekien said,"Last time I checked, he was fighting against the Crois.". The two finished off the devils plus Lin who was knocked into Sekien's attack which was the same one that he used to defeat Ayuri during the Star Carnival. The two ran over to Kyle who had destroyed all of the Crois. "Wow. They sure were annoying. So how is Chad doing?" said Kyle. "I don't know." said the two. They heard a cracking sound as they ran toward it.

They saw Chad standing there with his fists covered in blood. "Stop Chad!" said Sekien. He froze the boy and Kyle said,"What are you doing? This ice is alive.". "No. It is dead. The guy who moved us here has already defeated Leona, Nazar, Ryo, and Sekien plus that guy that Nazar was fighting earlier plus a skeleton, a robot, and a beauty." said Chad. "How do you know all of this?" said Masoko. "He saved my life and the kids. I'm going to save him." said Chad.

He broke the ice which shocked Sekien. "How did you?" said Sekien. "I'm stronger than you could ever be. I'm his knight." said Chad. His right arm grew in size as he yelled. He punched the area in front of him as the ice surrounded them was destroyed as Kyle said,"Wow.". Chad's right arm was back to normal as he said,"Let's go.". "Right." said Masoko. Chad ran out of them with Kyle and Masoko but Sekien stood there.

Sekien looked at the giant of a man as he thought,"Who are you Chad? You transferred to our class and you know Natsu well despite meeting him once.". "Hey Sekien! Hurry up!" yelled Kyle. He ran out of the area as he thought,"I will find you out Chad Koizumi.". He joined up with the others as he saw Rain with Drachen and Noble plus a pouting Natsu. "Going to guess that he didn't get to fight at all." said Sekien.

Rain said,"Bingo. These two are Natsu's brothers Drachen and Noble.". "They don't look similar at all though." said Chad. "We're blood brothers." said Noble. "That actually makes sense." said Kyle. "It does?" said Masoko. "Masoko. He is the son of the Underworld King who is a devil but Natsu doesn't look like a devil at all. We have a class filled with monsters and you need to learn that you shouldn't take things this serious." said Sekien.

Masoko sighed as she said,"I guess you're right about that. So what happened to the others?". "They were taken by Blizz of the Infernal Council. They did this to get closer to Natsu." said Drachen. The group looked at Natsu who was sitting on the ground and mediating. "He is gathering his energy for the fight ahead." said Chad. "How do you know that?" said Sekien. Chad looked at him with him just glaring at him.

Sekien said,"You just happened to know that Natsu was in danger. Who are you Chad?". "Chad is a knight and the person to protect the Drive." said a voice. The group saw Blizz as Noble said,"Taste my rapid fire Dragon Shot!". Blizz either dodged the bullets or froze them. He landed on the ground as he moved at supersonic speeds. Kyle and Masoko were pushed into the ice trapping them in there as Chad protected Natsu.

Natsu opened his left eye as Chad said,"I'll protect you Natsu like you protect them.". "I know. You're a good guy so lets fight this bastard together." said Natsu. Chad nodded as Natsu grabbed Blizz. "So are you going to fight me?" said Blizz. "Yeah. You hurt the people that I care about so prepare to get destroy by the future Underworld King!" said Natsu. Chad threw Blizz into the air as Natsu pulled out Uvosea.

He jumped into the air as he said,"Single Devil Blade Style! One Million Ton Leviathan Sever and Astaroth Dragon Wolf Slash!". Blizz was hit by the black beam only to be slashed entirely by the second attack which launched the samurai straight into the ground. "Sekien! Chad! Rain! Hold him down!" yelled Natsu. Sekien nodded as he froze Blizz's entire body while Chad held him down and Rain used her gravity.

Natsu landed on the ground as Drachen moved his pipe toward Blizz. "Why are you after Natsu and how do we free the others?" said Drachen. "Your lack of emotions are very obvious. I wondered why you and your brother are some of the strongest down there." said Blizz. "Wow. Is everyone in Natsu's family strong?" said Sekien. Chad shrugged as Noble said,"Tell us or I'll blow your brains out and I am serious!".

Rain thought,"I guess he is where Natsu gets his anger from.". "I guess you failed huh Blizz? Time to show you my fire power!" said a voice. Chad and Sekien were hit by a giant fire ball as Rain saw a man standing there. He was wearing the same clothes as Blizz except with a fire them and his hair was red and spiky like fire. "Inferno. What are you doing here? I was going to complete this job by myself." said Blizz.

Inferno melted the ice holding Blizz as he looked at Rain. "What a cutie. I wondered if you're still a pure maiden." said Inferno. He was about to kiss her before he was hit with by a pissed off Natsu. "I guess she belongs to you then. What a shame." said Inferno. "Focus." said Blizz. Inferno smiled as he rushed toward Chad. "Die human." said Inferno. He punched Chad straight in the gut with Chad then getting launched toward the ice pillar.

Natsu yelled,"Chad!". Rain went after him but she was frozen in place by Blizz who release a vapor at her. "Rain!" yelled Natsu. Sekien was about to go in that form that he used against Natsu during the Star Carnival only to be knocked out by the back of Blizz's blade. "Sekien!" said Natsu. He turned to see Drachen and Noble defeated as he said,"No.... You'll pay!". Natsu rushed toward the two in his Vulcan Wolf Form as he roared.

Blizz said,"Rage. It is a weakness of yours Natsu and your drive belongs to us.". He glowed green as Natsu face planted into the ground. "What the hell? Where is Vulcan?" said Natsu. He looked up to see the two holding Sora. "Sora?" said Natsu. "I guess you never knew. A shame but here is the truth about you. You're nothing but a doll. I hope you enjoy your life without your drive aka Sora." said Inferno. Natsu then started to scream as the two samurais were gone along with Sora and the ice.

Rain woke up to see that it was just her. She looked for anyone as she saw Natsu's hair. She ran to him as she saw her boyfriend. He was wearing a long sleeve ankle length black coat with gold and red lining. He turned to see her as she was shocked. His arms looked different. His left arm was now snow white with a midnight black stripe circling around the entire arm stopping at his wrist. It had three claw like appendage sticking out from the wrist.

The left arm had several red diamond shape all over it. The right arm is midnight black with a snow white stripe circling around the entire arm stopping at his wrist. The arm had a sword like appendage sticking out from the wrist and it covers his hand. The shoulder of the arm fans out a bit toward an upward extension with it looking six inches taller than him. It had an indentation at the top of it with it being turned into two parts with the area in between the two having crimson energy in.

Natsu stood up as Rain saw that the coat was closed at the chest with it flaring out of the end. He was wearing black pants and combat boots. He had a blade on his back currently in its sheath. The sheath had a gold Chinese Dragon on it. He had a gun holster strapped to his left leg. "Natsu?" said Rain. He looked at her as Rain said,"Did you defeat them?". He was still quiet as Rain said,"Natsu!". She then grabbed him as she said,"Natsu!".

Natsu made her let go as he said,"Rain Scott. You're in my class. I do hope that I don't you hate me for this.". He then blew up the school with her saying,"What are you doing?!". "Don't talk like you know me. Good bye." said Natsu. He was gone by turning into lightning as Rain sat down on the ground. She looked at the heart necklace as she said,"Natsu. What happened to you?". She sat there as the school behind her burned to the ground.

Next Time,
What happened to Natsu? Who is Sora really? And will this effect the plot? This and more next time on Soul!
 
Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Noble Xasius. 22 years old. Natsu’s “Older Brother”, legendary Pirate, the son of the previous Underworld King and Pirate Queen, captain of the Red Devil Pirates, and the Red Ranger/Leader of the Underworld Rangers team. Black. Blue. 6 foot 10 without hat and 6 foot 11 with his hat. O. Leo. July 31. His family, his friends, his fellow members of the Red Devil Pirates, food, fighting, being number one, exploring, training, adventure, the idea of the Underworld Rangers, girls and women, and having fun. Death, evil, and jerks.
Tezoth the Red Lord. 1999 years old. The Dragon Lord. Inferno Red. Gold. 79 foot 6. O. Gemini. May 28. Fighting, Visalth, his fellow dragons, power, his friends, and meat. Death.
Adam Satan. 25 years old. Lucia’s Older Brother and one of the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. Red. Blue. 6 foot 8. O. Pisces. March 10. Lucia, his devil kind, his family, and keeping the peace of the devils. People who break the peace, dogs, and fruit.
Bryan Satan. 43 years old. Lucia’s Father. Red. Blue. 6 foot 10. O. Virgo. September 2. His wife, alcohol, devils, and his children. Anyone who hurts his children.
Kayla Gremory. 23 years old. Lucia Older Brother’s Wife. Gray. Green. 6 foot 4. A. Sagittarius. December 16. Lucia, Adam, the entire Satan family, the devil kingdom, and keeping Lucia in line. A dirty home.
Ariana Satan. 37 years old. Lucia’s Mother. Blond. Green. 6 foot 6. A. Capricorn. January 6. Lucia, Bryan, devils, Asuna, and her family. Anyone who hurts her children.
Ellie Azazel. 20 years old. Rana’s Older Sister and one of the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. Purple. Blue. 5 foot 8. A. Gemini. June 14. Japanese culture, Rana, cute things, and the other seven Rulers of the Underworld. Rana being mean to her.
Cleo Lucifer. 37 years old. Sabrina’s Mother and one of the Seven Rulers of the Underworld. Black. Purple. 6 foot 3. B. Virgo. September 20. Her family, her fellow demons, teasing her daughter in front of her friends, and lightning. Being betrayed.
Leona Tachibana. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Purple. 5 foot 6. AB. Sagittarius. December 14. Her friends, magic training, jewelry, flattery, and magic. Electronics and accidents.
Yumiko Ogino. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Black. Orange. 5 foot 8. A. Aries. March 26. Romance, love, sewing, shopping, and fighting. Math and Science.
Crizar the Darkheart. 1999 years old. The Dragon Warrior. Gold Scales. Black. 79 foot. A. Virgo. September 8. Fighting, Visalth, her fellow dragons, power, and friends. Death.
Drachen Tempest Vandran. 23 years old. Legendary Warrior. Blond. Brown. 6 foot 9. A. Aquarius. January 21. His friends, eating, fighting, training, keep things interesting, and Xiaosi. Spiders, boring things, the government, being without a way to fight back, and his friends getting hurt.
Verna Flores. 27 years old. Bounty Hunter. Orange. Blue. 7 foot 5. O. Taurus. May 11. History, adventure, freedom, reading, horror, cute things, shopping, fighting, and her friends. Anything embarrassing and things taking too long.
Razan Yanagi. 28 years old. Wandering Chef, Fighter, and lover of women. Green. Blue. 6 foot 11. A. Virgo. September 11. Cooking, being calm and collected, dressing classy, and every single female in the world. Fighting a woman, insulting or injured a woman, wasting food, spiders, and secrets.
Oda Shiraishi. 96 years old. Maestro of the Dead. Gray. Red. 10 foot 2. O. Leo.  August 23. Woman, music, life, being flexible and limber, laughing, being patient, keeping promises, and friendship. Waiting for food, forgetting about him being a Skeleton and horror stuff, common sense, and death.
Ryoma Hayden. 32 years old. Expert Robotic Inventor. White. Red. 8 foot 6. AB. Capricorn. January 9. Freedom, does whatever he wants, his friends, making friends with anyone, playing his guitar, fighting, and building. Rules, keeping money, and death.
Chad Koizumi. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Gold. 6 foot 4. O. Capricorn. December 25. Protecting, studying, his friends, cute things, any kind of sports, and cooking. Anything that doesn’t make any logical sense.

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, and Height.
Blizz. ? Years old. White. Ice Blue. 5 foot 10.
Inferno. ? Years old. Red. Gold. 6 foot 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment