Friday, September 2, 2016

Soul Episode 95 Class C Civil War! The Fight to bring back Natsu Ryu Xasius!


A/N: Welcome to Episode 95 and the start of an arc which will be decently long. I estimated that this arc will be ten episodes I think. Don't quote me on that. Anyway, I haven't posted the battle/events for the new arc due it being so dam long but I mention the idea of over-saturating thanks to Lucy. I don't like her because we see her so dam much. I like Fairy Tail a lot but I would like to learn about the Spriggian 12. Anyway, lets begin with a Natsu P.O.V. five days later aka November 4 2015. It is either Seiken or Sekien mainly the latter.

Natsu P.O.V.
It had been five days since my lost to Blizz and Inferno. Things have changed and well, I'm a wanted man. I destroyed the school because of the fact that I couldn't control either one of my new arms at all yet. My left arm is Orenmir and my right is Anduril. They're both extremely powerful with me later creating special moves for them. I sat in my room as I stared at my phone. For the last couple of days, I have been getting calls from people in my class.

They were worried about me despite me not knowing them at all. They claim that I was friends with them but I don't have any. I only need power to protect my family. I looked up to see Elena, Jason, and Molly at my door with Reva in her usual we need to talk look. "Big brother!" said the trio. They jumped on me as Reva said,"Natsu. Why haven't you shown up for school? No one blames you for destroying the school both times.".

I looked at her as I said,"Why should I? I lost to those Phantom Jerks!". I would say bastard but I saw that my younger siblings would be scarred for life so I changed the wording. "You lost a fight big bro but the next one, you'll win thanks to your awesome arms!" said Jason. I smiled at my little brother as I said,"It's a little more complicated than that buddy.". "Is it because of what they took? I mean they stole Sora?" said Elena.

The Infernal Council announced, a few hours after they disappeared, that I was a menace with them planning to kill Sora to stop me. I think it worked but I'm too proud to admit that. According to Lucia who tried to cheer me up, the entire Underworld is planning to raid the home of the Infernal Council known as the Kingdom of the Dammed. I tried to stop them but my father and mother wouldn't listen to me.

Molly hugged Andril as she said,"You need to go help scary dad.". I was going to ask if she meant Riku but I smiled. "Rain has been asking about you Natsu. She along with all of your friends have been worried about you. Why haven't you been at the school since then?" said Reva. "I got my reason and I don't want to." I said who sighed. "Elena, Jason, and Molly. Do you three mind leaving for a second?" said Reva.

The three went out of the room and Reva closed the door behind then. She locked the door as I said,"I don't think you will be able to convince me.". She sighed as she changed into her cursed form. "Hey Natsu. Do you remember what happened last time you disobeyed my orders?" said Reva. "You know that I'm not scared of that form anymore right?" I said while backing away slightly. I didn't know that my room was soundproof so no one could hear my screams of pain.

I was walking to school while in pain. For some reason, I could feel pain despite the fact that I gave away my sense of pain for Vivid. I could still use it but I just don't feel like it. I noticed that everyone and their grandma was glaring at me. I think it was Anduril since it was currently flaring up. I dealt with some punks who attacked me for no good reason. I call it self defense but right now, it would be assault.

I jumped over toward the forest to avoid the crowd and I saw the classroom that I build before this mess started. It was nice and more updated than the main building. I had built several ways to get back to the main building so I wasn't worried about that. It had a blackboard, 45 desks and several more in case of them being destroyed, and a pretty nice faculty lounge. It had air conditioning and nearby the school, there is a pool.

I walked toward the pool and I sat in the air. It was nice and warm despite it being November. I knew that there was a hot spring and thanks to my strange new outfit which is named Tyrhung, I would be dry quick and it can't tear. I looked at the nearby forest and I made friends with the wildlife so that we could bond. I sighed as I started to sense the rest of my class who was headed toward the building. I was going to join them later on but now, I'm going to relax for now.

Narrator P.O.V.
All of Class C was walking to school and they were depressing. Everyone in the world knew about the Infernal Council who attacked one of the premier schools for Souls and they also took Sora from Natsu who was now a lifeless husk. Everyone knew about the execution due to it being broadcast to the entire world live. Class G-Z were also enjoying Natsu's suffering and constantly making fun of him. Masaru was stopped from blowing them up.

Natsu stood there with Ellen with him saying,"Hey you guys. What's up?". Dana, Jake, and Matt went right by him as Dana said,"Morning Natsu. Welcome back I guess.". Ellen said,"You know that they were heartbroken after what happened to you. You lost the spark. This is the outcome of what they did to them. So are you even okay with coming here? I mean you're not the same Natsu who slept right through class but a assassin.".

Natsu sighed as he said,"I was raised to be a powerful Soul and relaying on the power of friendship only weakens you. My drive kept me from achieving my destiny.". "Are you serious?" said Ellen. "I am serious. I'll see you later." said Natsu. He was gone into the wood as the woman sighed. Later, the entire class excluding Natsu was in a depressed mood. No one wanted to talk about what was going to happen in ten days.

Ellen got their attention as she said,"You guys need to know that our Natsu still in there right? He may have lost his Drive for life but he is in there.". "What do you mean by that Ms. Sullivan?" said Cora. "Reva told me that Natsu was special and I learned that he was. His Drive is Sora which we all thought was him when he wore feminine clothing but his drive is like his battery. You all can power up back Natsu. Think about it okay." said Ellen. She walked away as Soran looked at her.

At the end of the day, everyone in Class C was gathered in the forest. Masaru sat on a rock with Ben, Kyria, and Rex as the explosion user said,"What do you want Soran? This is the first time that you've shown that you're a man.". "I'm sorry about all of this but I have something that I needed everyone to hear." said Soran. "What is it Soran?" said Amy. Everyone looked at the boy who could pull off a girl well as he said,"I have a crazy feeling but I know that...".

He took a deep breath as he said,"All of us can bring back our Natsu! The one we know and care about!". It was a shock to see that Soran was speaking up and he looked serious. "Are you serious Soran? I mean the Infernal Council destroyed the school thanks to getting rid of Natsu's drive in the first place!" said Harry. "Is there a way Soran?" said Alex. "There isn't but I know that Natsu would do the same thing for us in one of us was in his shoes." said Soran.

Haru looked at him as Soran said,"I know that Natsu wants his Drive back but right now, he doesn't at all remember us and the bonds that we build in the time that we've known the guy. He taught us how to believe in ourselves and I know that I've the short time that I have known Natsu. We should help a classmate right?". "Yeah! I want to help out the guy who helped me be a girl by being my boyfriend for a short time." said Charl.

Rain said,"I was thinking the same thing as both you and Charl Soran. I want to repay him for bring joy into my life and I don't want that time to stop now.". "Rain. Charl." said Sorn. "Yeah. We have all grown." said Amy. "And I want to show him how much he has changed my life!" said Terry. "Lets do this already." said Urara. "I would do it or I would regret so lets try it." said Akane. Soran smiled as he knew that the class shared the same feelings about Natsu.

Stacey got everyone's attention with her saying,"Sorry about this Soran but I have to say no to that little idea of yours. He may be my friend and the reason why I'm with Matt. I have to let him go if I want to move on.". "Stacey?" said Soran. "So what are you planning in your tiny brain Soran? It would be different we knew how to get there but not even the smartest people in our class know how to get to the Kingdom of the Dammed." said Masaru.

Soran said,"But....". "Soran. It isn't like we haven't thought about what you said at all." said Ben who looked away. "But what if we run out of time to save him and if we do, we may not have energy to save him." said Rex. "We should try to use our talents that we learned to advance in the world and not waste them on a weak attempt to save Sora." said Kyria. "I don't think our Natsu would want us to do anything stupid like what you're planning huh tiny." said Masaru.

He was right as Soran said,"You guys can't be serious I mean what if....". "You know that you should just shut the hell up okay trap bitch." said Haru. He leaned against a tree as Haru said,"You've been pretty dam cocky you know that trap?". "Huh?" said Soran. "I mean you can pause time which is an impressive power to have and in our class, you're the strongest. The ones without your special gift have been trying to catch up in ranks but nope, they can't compete with you." said Haru.

The boy got closer to Soran as he said,"You know something Soran? You like a popular girl except you are a forever flattie. You know that you're saying like we should stop searching for men to all of the ugly bitches around you aka us. You agree right?". "I don't mean it like that and you are so way stronger than me." said Soran. "You're fueling the fire aren't you Soran?! Can it being that you belong with the Infernal Council since you care about no one but yourself?! Huh fucker!?" yelled Haru.

Soran yelled,"No Haru! I want to save him! Do you hate him? I mean you two are friends and rivals right?!". "You're a idiot Soran! He did his best to make weak people like you not cut your dam throats already! If we're weak, we're going to fall apart and you're not smart enough to understand why Natsu did what he did! You're acting like a giant bitch so grow the hell up Soran!!" yelled Haru. Soran was silent as no one was going to say anything because it would just fuel Haru's anger.

Soran looked at Haru who looked crazy as he said,"So why are you looking at me like that huh? Are you just a little pussy wanted to fight against me bitch?!". "I just....." said Soran. Haru pushed Soran back as he said,"Why don't you bitch to me about your problems after you defeat me in a fight?! So bring it on bitch!". He pushed Soran while repeating come on bitch. Soran then grabbed his arm and started to choke the martial artist with his legs.

Issac said,"No way. Didn't expect that from him.". "You know that I'm serious about this! If you want to see what I really will do for my friend than I'll show you Haru!" yelled Soran. "So where did he learn that?" said Alex. "I think it was Natsu. He told me that he was teaching Soran how to fight just in case his opponent could avoid his time freeze. Haru isn't going to take this without a fight." said Ryker who looked worried.. Haru yelled,"Okay! You're fucking dead now!".

The two started fighting and Haru kicked Soran in the gut. "Taste this trap!" yelled Haru. Soran then cough blood and Soran blasted Haru in the knees with magic bombs. "Fuck you!" yelled Soran. The martial artist was stopped by Nazar and Sekien. Ryo helped Soran up after Haru threw him hard to the ground. "What are you going to do by fighting Haru?! You two are pissed off because of what is going on right now but this isn't the way to do it at all." said Sekien.

Nazar said,"He is going to kill him Ryo.". Soran was doing the same thing but more cute. The girls watched with a voice said,"Friends need to be fight or they won't grow.". The two fighting saw Natsu standing there holding two gun with the one being a pistol and the other being a sniper. Everyone looked at him with Natsu said,"We'll settle this with weapons and war.". "Why are you here?! You're the reason why they're fighting!" yelled the class.

Stacey said,"So why are you here exactly? I mean...". Natsu dropped two boxes filled with guns and knives plus several bottles of liquid. Reva stood there with Noble and Drachen as Drachen said,"I see what you're doing.". "Lets play a game. I have several paint bullets dyed either black or white while the knives are died the same color." said Natsu. Noble walked out of the bushes as he said,"The point is that neither one of you two are wrong. We're going to save Natsu because look at him.".

Natsu sighed as Reva said,"Ignoring Noble, we only have ten days to save Natsu's Drive and we are going to do it. The ones that want Natsu to die will be on the black team and the one that want Natsu to return back to normal are white team.". "Make sure to share what you are doing to everyone here and then you choose one weapon to use. The black team will use the forest to try and stop the white team. If you get marked once, you're out or dead." said Drachen.

Natsu said,"The opinion of the team that wins by taking their flag or giving up will be followed by ALL OF YOU. I will expect no one to disagree got it?". "You know that this is your life right? You should be joking about this." said Harry. "You want us to prove ourselves and our strength? Good move Natsu." said Masrau. "This is force. The ones with the stronger amount of people will win but even the weak will win if they use their noggin." said Natsu.

Natsu looked at all of them as he said,"I've no idea about the bonds that we had but in my life, the side with the most conviction will win any battle. I don't want the class to be divided because of me so I asked for all of you to be united at the end.". "So what will you two do?" said Sekien. Everyone looked at Haru and Soran with Haru said,"I'm all for it. You're going down girly man.". "Shut up monkey boy." said Soran.

Mia and Seth looked at each other as Seth said,"I'll go first.". He walked over to the box as he said,"I like you Natsu but I have a family to think about it. I don't want to die for someone who doesn't care about anything.". Mia held a gun as Seth did the same. "We're both going to let you die." said Mia. "I can't believe it." said Soran. "I want to bring back the man that I love. He brought joy to my life and I want to be there for all of life itself." said Rain.

Blair said,"We can do it. There is an answer for everything and a solution to a problem.". "If we work together, not even god can stop us." said Urara. The two were for saving Natsu. "We do want to bring him back but we want to move on." said Cora. "We want to show what we have become without out him." said Irene. Cora, Irene, and Kyria were for letting Natsu died. "I want to be a great Soul and you would want me to do this regardless of what I feel." said Ryder.

Natsu nodded as he joined Cora, Irene, Kyria, Mia, and Seth. "I want to have you there forever with us." said Dana. "I came here to kill you since you were a devil and you have caused more pain than one may see." said Kyria. "I just want to be honest with myself so is there something wrong about that?" said Moka. "No way." said a voice. Moka saw Nazar punched Sekien as Nazar said,"We want to help the man who brought me a rival.".

Sekien said,"I respect all of you but I need to help the man who brought me and my mom together. I need him to come back.". "I'm the same. I came here to save my father so I will let the courage die to keep him safe." said Tatsu. "Hey Natsu. You won't be mad if I join Cora and her group right? I mean you brought Rain happiness but I don't want to lose my life." said Alex. "Alex. I don't care at all. You are human." said Natsu.

Soran then walked over to the white side with him glaring at Haru who held black paint. "This fight is getting worse by the second isn't it?" said Ryo. "Haru and Soran are good friends. They were friends when Soran first came to our class. I hate seeing them fight but this is what is going to happen to all of us." said Rain. All forty four students had made up their minds as they put on their gym uniforms which was the tracksuit.

We have Harry Adams, Rex Anderson, Ben Barton, Tara Cross, Mia Cruz, Kyria Finch, Stacey Hale, Masaru Hirano, Haru Ichirou, Cindy Malone, Yumiko Ogino, Irene Rhodes, Seth Richards, Lucy Rowe, Leona Tachibana, Katsuo Takeda, Tessa Tamura, Ryker Tate, Alex Travis, Phoebe Walton, Tatsu Xasius, and Cora Youko for not saving Natsu's Drive from the Infernal Council for their lives and that Natsu wouldn't care if they did or not.

We have Soran Backridge, Moka Banks, Akane Blaze, Ryo Conner, Blair Goodwin, Masoko Infernos, Nazar Kern, Chad Koizumi, Issac Lance, Sekien Ozaki, Yusuki Payne, Amy Ramos, Matt Ray, Dana Reid, Terry Rios, Rain Scott, Dante Skidmore, Charlotte Steel, Urara Sunada, Tsuki Toyama, Jake Walker, and Karla Watson for saving Natsu's Drive from the Infernal Council for their lives and they care about Natsu with them wanting him back.

Nazar said,"We're so screwed. We have the same amount but they got more of the girls plus they have the aces.". Masaru cracked his knuckles as he stood with Rex. Ryker, Cora, Irene, Haru, and Tatsu. "I am not worried. We got this." said Sekien. "I'll be the judge during this fight." said Drachen who stood there where he could see both sides. Noble said from where he, Reva, and Natsu were,"The flags from both teams are 100 meters from each team.".

Drachen said,"No one better cheat or else. I won't be watching what way you plan to win so good luck Class C.". He sat down as he said,"I have given each team the ability to communicate with others members of their team.". He saw the team for saving Natsu as he thought,"They want Natsu back like me and Noble but how far will they go for that dream?". "I think we have a problem since well..." said Amy.

Chad stood there tall and proud with him saying,"I can hide good.". Sekien walked over to Soran as he said,"Hey. You can go on your own okay. We'll handle the rest of them. Get Haru okay.". Soran ran off as he was being watched by those in the audience seats which was Natsu who was the cause of all of this, Noble, and Reva. "So are you enjoying this?" said Reva. "Yep." said Natsu and Noble. "You are so weird Natsu." said Reva. "Yeah but he has a reason why." said Noble.

Natsu said,"They believe in me for some reason so I want to see how they do it. They are doing this either for me or self-preservation. This may help with my memory loss. I think that relaying on your friend does weak you but hey, lets see if they can help me save my drive.". "So is he happy? I mean I have known him for sixteen years and I don't get him at sometimes." said Reva. "I don't know but this fight is going to be good." said Noble. "Begin!" yelled Drachen.

It was quiet for eight minutes before several arrows flying in the air only for them to be hit by bullets from a BB gun. Mia and Tara hit behind some trees as Mia said,"Man. Ryo is a really good sniper. I don't think he is even using his Heaven's Eye.". "I think we should go knock him." said Tara. The two were about to come out of their hiding spot only to be hit with a knife at super sonic speed. The two then saw Amy in her cat form as she meowed. She was gone.

Drachen said,"Tara Cross and Mia Cruz are DEAD!". "I can't believe it." said Mia. "Ryo must have shot some arrows to bring some of us." said Tara. It wasn't actually Ryo by Blair using a bow and a quiver filled with lasers that upon being fired sound like arrows. She was being guarded by Karla who said,"Don't worry Blair. You just keep firing to bring them out while Amy takes them out.". "I got this for Natsu." said Blair.

Reva said,"Wow. That was impressive.". "Yeah but don't doubt the other team." said Natsu. The two girls were blasted by Katsuo who stood there hold two semi automatics. The two girls were extremely shocked to see him standing there. "Blair Goodwin and Karla Watson are DEAD!" said Drachen. "So how did you get here?" said Karla. "He is the son of a gangster Karla. We should have expect him to show up eventually also he can blend into the shadows." said Blair.

Katsuo said,"When you and Ryo decided to join this team. I decided to go looking for a sniper spot in this forest. Later.". He was gone as he found Dana by herself. He blasted her with his guns before he went running. "Dana Reid is Dead!" said Drachen. "It seems like Katsuo was hiding his powers from the class during the Class War." said Reva. "Yeah. He is a silent killer because he was trained by his family but...." said Natsu.

Katsuo was then caught by Issac who was hanging upside down from a tree. "I caught you gangster boy. You know that I didn't expect you to find Blair but hell, you did. Time to die." said Issac. He hit him with a knife as he was covered in paint. "Hey team, lets get moving okay. Time for Alpha Move Six Eight." said Issac to his earpiece that each team had but they could only talk with other members of their team.

Akane was firing several fire balls at Harry who was using several magnets that he kept on his person to make them go into the woods around him. "Why are you doing this Akane? He isn't the same guy that you, Rain, and several girls fell in love with him." said Harry. He then held his hand out to hold Akane down to the trees. "Please Harry. Stop this." said Akane. Harry slammed a lot of trees on him as he said,"Sorry but I plan to live regardless of losing a good friend.".

He walked away as he turned around to see the trees turn into ashes. Akane stood there as she said,"I think it's time for you to burn!". She threw rapid fire fire balls at him with him using his powers to make them hit everything but him. "This isn't going to work. I'm stronger than my brother and you know how I did it? I trained to grow stronger to beat my brother!" said Harry. He thought of his time training but most of the time that he was training. It was with Natsu.

He got rid of those memories as he saw Akane with several flaming fists behind her. "I'm sorry about this Harry but I'm going to save him." said Akane. She fired them at Harry who tried to block them or redirect them but he couldn't. He could feel the emotion behind them and he knew that she was going to go save him regardless if her team won or not. He was defeated by them as Akane ran off. Harry smiled as Drachen said,"Harry Adams is Dead!".

Kyria and Moka were fighting blade to blade. "Are you seriously trying to fight Silver Sable aka one of the holy blades with a weaker sword?" said Kyria. "I am not doing this for myself like you and the rest of your team but Natsu. I still don't get why you would do this to your childhood friend. He will give everything up to save you so why won't you do the same?!" said Moka. She slashed Kyria with several slashes which she thought defeated her.

Moka was then hit with a powerful thunderbolt which knocked her back a little. Kyria stood there as she said,"You're not going to win against me.". She made Silver Sable hold her in place as Kyria said to her,"I'm going to win because we need to eliminate him for the church.". Kyria was then hit with a giant tree as Moka saw Chad holding another tree in hand. "Chad?" said Moka. "Duck." said Chad. A lightning bolt destroying the tree in his hand pushing him back.

Kyria aimed her sword at him which he grabbed the blade. He threw the girl into the air with Moka catching the subtle cue from Chad. She jumped into the air with her slashing Kyria defeating her. The second tallest boy in the class caught her as he said,"That was a good move Moka.". "Kyria Finch is DEAD!" said Drachen. Chad ran off as Moka decided to head back to base camp for now to recover her strength.

Haru sat on his perch with him saying,"Tessa or Phoebe. Can you read me on your location?". "We are near the elevated ground on the left and right of Drachen." said Tessa. "Okay. Don't fight anymore if you see them. Inform Tatsu or Masaru if you see anyone worth a threat." said Haru. He then closed his eyes as he said,"Okay. Ben, Cora, and Irene. Head toward the rock that looks like a horse. Make sure to keep it guarded well.".

Ben said,"I can't believe we made him our leader.". He rested on the ground as Cora said,"Making him our leader was the best move since he has studied their moves.". "I was impressed." said Irene. "I don't think we should let him hear that." said Ben. "Thanks Cora and Irene. Don't worry. We may be losing right now but I don't think we are going to be losing any time soon." said Haru. He saw Charl and Terry looking for him with him jumping down to scare them defeating them in the process.

"Charlotte Steel and Terry Rios are DEAD." said Drachen. Natsu saw the ladder move as he saw Mia and Tara walking up it. "Nice job you two. That was good I guess." said Natsu. Reva hit him as Mia said,"I can't believe that they knocked me out with Amy.". "It was mostly likely Rain. She seems like the strongest one in your group from my guess. It also helps that she is my little bro's girlfriend." said Noble. "Were you planning something Tara? She picked you off too." said Reva.

Tara said,"Yeah. I plan to use my power to make fireworks using the paint to hopefully surprise the other team.". "In other words, Rain is hiding a lot from us. Go girl." said Natsu who smiled. "Okay Haru. Tell us what to do." said Phoebe. "If you see anyone rank A or higher, inform the berserker or the future kid. Anyone else, tell me what they are doing." said Haru. The two girls went watching as Haru said,"Operation Bug Strike is a go.".

Rex was currently a spider as he said,"Okay. I see Urara and Tsuki in their base. Ready to strike.". It was only a second but Rex defeated both girls in a second with his knife. "Urara Sunada and Tsuki Toyama are DEAD!" said Drachen. Rex however didn't see Moka who slashed him but he got her as she finished her attack. "Rex Anderson and Moka Banks is DEAD!" said Drachen. "I see. He didn't want them to have an advantage over them." said Noble.

Reva said,"I think that Rex taking down Moka, Tsuki, and Urara are impressive since their powers quite out rank him.". Haru was sitting by his flag as he said,"Okay. We're leading right now. They're falling apart without their precious Natsu to lead them. Begin Leona.". "Gotcha Haru." said Leona. It was like lightning with Leona surrounding Ryo Conner who couldn't keep up with her. "Even with the Heaven's Eye, you're nothing up close and personal Ryo old friend." said Haru.

Leona slashed him with her knife as he was defeated. "Ryo Conner is DEAD!" said Drachen. He then punched the ground as Amy said,"I got her Ryo!". She jumped into the trees as she went right after the new girl. "Wow. You're really fast huh Amy?" said Leona. She started to kick the air in front of her as Amy said,"Natsu's friend Keiko taught me how to use my cat blood while my vampire blood is stronger than one may think!".

She turned into Lily as she pulled out a gun. "Prepare to be defeat Leona." said Lily. Before she could fire, she was blasted by Ryder whose legs were on fire. "What? They're so fast." said Lily. She landed on the ground with Drachen saying,"Amy Ramos is DEAD!". She sat on the ground with Leona and Ryker running off.. Lily smiled as she said,"You've made some good friends huh Amy?". The two speedsters say Nazar just sitting there thinking to himself.

Leona said,"I guess he must be giving this.". "Lets go then." said Ryker. The two rushed toward him as they were then knocked to the ground by a surprise Yusuki. "I guess we got rid of their speedsters in a sec." said Yusuki. "Yeah. Sometimes, you should use your brains to win." said Nazar who posed weird. "Huh?" said the two. "Ignore him. Time to get back some points.". She defeated the two as the leader of their team sighed. "They had it coming." said Haru.

Drachen said,"Leona Tachibana and Ryker Tate are DEAD!". Stacey stood there as she said,"I guess we are left with no options. Time to go.". "Are you sure? I mean Sekien is still there." said Haru. "Did you think that putting Cora, Ben, and Irene there was a reason? I know what you're thinking so let me do it." said Stacey. "Good luck but remember, he is mine." said Haru. "Gotcha." said Stacey. The girl was gone as Haru went back to relaxing.

Meanwhile, Phoebe and Tessa were watching the area with them being watched by Dante and Jake. "I hope this is worth it. I got Tess, you get Phoebe." said Jake. The ninja was gone as the two girls were knocked out by the fastest student in Class C and ninja. However, Yusuki was knocked out by Lucy who was pretty good with a gun much to everyone shock. "Phoebe Walton, Tessa Tamura, and Yusuki Payne are DEAD!" said Drachen.

The score was close with the Against team still winning only by one student however. Everyone there knew that it was time to collect the flags. Haru woke up with him thinking,"I knew that this was going to be a close one but I'm smarter than you think. Time to bring out the big guns.". Masaru stood there as he yelled,"Come and get me you chickens!". He turned his head to fire giant explosions out of his hands with Dante and Jake wondering how they were going to get past him.

Natsu said,"Masaru is one of their big guns and Haru knows that. I wonder if he is going to use those three as a shield or something else.". He was smiling like more and everyone there was starting to see their Natsu coming back slowly. Noble smiled as Haru said,"Okay. Masaru, keep an eye for anyone and blow them up.". "Will do monkey." said Masaru. Stacey was with Cora, Irene, and Ben with Haru telling them,"You three will be used by Stacey kay?".

Ben said,"So what do you want us to do?". "While everyone handles Masaru, we'll go steal the flag. I think using three strong students as a shield will defeat anyone who they have at their flag. We are going to win." said Stacey. "What about Matt?" said Cora. "Who cares? I am going to win because I know that...." said Stacey. "Don't. We know that this must be hard to fight your boyfriend but we are going to win to stop them from killing themselves for Natsu." said Irene.

Haru stood there as he thought,"They are going well but I didn't hear anything about Rain. She is the one who was trained by Natsu himself along with Soran. We should them that this is the best offense right now.". Sekien then walked toward Masaru and he sensed Alex, Cindy, Lucy, Seth, and Yumiko who were ready to attack him. He took a deep breath as he froze the four in one single explosion of ice that turned into wind.

Masaru blasted the ice back with him saying,"Good move Sekien. That's impressive.". "Alex Travis, Cindy Malone, Lucy Rowe, Seth Richards, and Yumiko Ogino are DEAD!" said Drachen. "Lets do this with one attack." said Sekien who was going into his lion form. Masaru nodded as he turned into a tiger. Chad rushed out as the three collided to make an massive attack. They were all defeated as Drachen said,"Chad Koizumi,  Sekien Ozaki, and Masaru Hirano are DEAD!".

A group consisting of Akane, Issac, Masoko, and Nazar were heading toward Haru who was playing with some nearby bunnies. "I thought he would be more serious about this given the circumstances. It is about a persons's life and he's playing with bunnies." said Issac. "I think he is trying to trick us. I mean he is proven that he is a extremely smart person when it comes to planning a war. I think he is smarter than we once thought of him." said Masoko.

Akane said,"He comes off as an idiot just like Nazar except he is actually smart.". "Hey! I'm smart! I just show my brain power in different ways than book smarts." said Nazar. "You know that fighting won't get you very far right?" said Masoko. "Guys. Focus for god sake." said Issac. The four started to sneak toward Haru as Stacey looked up. "They're moving. Lets go." said Stacey. The four rushed to their base while the four there went to Haru.

Haru looked at them with him throwing his staff at them. It turned into Tatsu's signature scythe which sliced Akane and Issac. It defeated them as it return back to "Haru" who suddenly turned into Tatsu who smiled. "Akane Blaze and Issac Lance are DEAD!" said Drachen. "Sorry but Haru expected this so he left me here while he went to go take care of a little problem." said Tatsu. Haru held both Dante and Jake whom he defeated using his staff.

Drachen said,"Dante Skidmore and Jake Walker are DEAD!". "Masoko said,"You may have defeated them but you can't defeat us. Right Nazar?". Tatsu then turned to see Nazar standing there who was now holding their flag. "Sucker." said Nazar. He was then hit by a staff directly in spine. Haru held the flag as he said,"Not happening boy. Now Tatsu....". He saw that Tatsu was defeated alongside Nazar who said,"Get him Masoko.".

Drachen said,"Nazar Kern and Tatsu Xasius are DEAD!". Haru turned just in time to dodge Masoko's punch barely with him saying,"Fast. I like that in a person but this is my win.". She was then hit with his staff as he said,"I held back my strength to trick you all and it worked.". Masoko was defeated as Haru sat down. He then saw something that he would never forget. He saw all of his plans fall in a second.

Soran then appeared above Ben, Cora, and Irene only to defeat them in a second using a knife. "Ben Barton, Irene Rhodes, and Cora Youko are DEAD!" said Drachen. Soran said,"You ready to go Haru kun?". Haru growled as he said,"You better watch your back now.". Stacey appeared about to attack him only to be frozen in place by Matt. "Soran. Take out Haru before we have to release her." said Matt.

Stacey went toward Matt with him saying,"I now that you're worried about little old me but I wanted to help Natsu.". He blocked all of her attacks with magic circles as Haru appeared above the two with Soran who was defeated. He then threw them at Matt while Stacey blasted him. "Matt Ray and Soran Backridge are DEAD!" said Drachen. "So where is Rain Haru? She is the last one left on their team. I think that we should find her." said Stacey.

Stacey was then blasted with a holy beam with Haru seeing a light appearing from Drachen's location who was watching them. "I guess the heaven girl is hiding there." said Haru. Rain appeared from the back of Drachen as she said,"Thanks for letting me use you as a hiding spot Big Bro.". Drachen had a blush as he said,"Stacey Hale is Dead!". "I see. I guess Drachen likes her." said Noble. "She uses his love for me as a weapon. Clever girl." said Natsu.

The girls there excluding Stacey thought,"So does he still have feelings for her or what?". Haru then looked at Rain with him saying,"You're the ringleader. You got everyone mainly the weak vampire to stand up to save our little Natsu from the Infernal Council. I'm impressed to say the least. So lets give them all a show huh? Me and you! Fight to save your man!". Rain was looking at him as she said,"So lets do it already.".

The ones who were eliminated were watching this as Terry said,"Just blast him down Rain! He is so totally asking for it!". "I know Rain and you should too Terry. She isn't going to because she wants everyone to work together upon trying to save my life. This is a health example of what love can offer to the table. I think we should go watch this then huh?" said Natsu. The group there was happy to have Natsu back as they said,"Yeah! Lets go!".

They rushed toward the fight as Reva said,"So you were faking it?!". "Not exactly. I lost all of my memories excluding my combat training. I knew that my memory need to see why I feel for her in the first place and the rest of Class C in the first place. They all have hidden strengths  Reva. Haru was faking being an idiot to get our trust and having a clear opinion but what you said to me, don't judge a book by its cover." said Natsu.

Noble slapped his bro's back as he said,"Welcome back Natsu. So do you think she can win? I mean he can use Yushu.". "Maybe. Lets go." said Natsu. The two walked away as Rain saw Haru standing there holding his pole. "Ready to die for your love?" said Haru. "Yep. Bring it monkey boy." said the girl. Everyone watched as the two started to rush toward each other. They were countering each other as neither side had a clear advantage.

Yusuki said,"Wow. I didn't expect that from her.". "Yeah. I thought Haru would have won by now due to his martial training." said Harry. "I think you all doubting her will be bad. She had to get stronger to keep up with me of course. She is always growing while Haru isn't growing. Yashu was created to stop me in my tracks. It is a killing art. I wonder if she can figure its weakness." said Natsu who was cross legged. Haru then kicked her to the ground with an axe kick.

Masaru said,"Dam. That's so cold.". "Yeah." said Rex. Rain blinded him with a light as Haru growled but he was then tackled to the ground. "Get off me bitch!" yelled Haru. He was punched her as Rain yelled,"No! I will save him if it cost me my life!". Haru looked at her and he said,"Why? I mean he is just playing you. I mean he has done this before.". Natsu whistled as Rain said,"I know about his past and I don't care.".

She smiled as she said,"He may be an idiot but he is my idiot. He may go overboard with his powers sometimes but he does this to protect us. I want to repay him for what he did to all of use. I know that everyone here changed because of our Natsu even you Haru. I am going to save him so try and fight me now.". "Huh. I guess you're right. I would have chop your neck by now but I haven't. Hey older brother kun. I give up." said Haru.

The group was shocked as Drachen said,"Excellent. Winner White Team!". The team cheered with the others sighing. Rain looked at Haru who recovered. "So what do you have planned in the brain of yours huh? Is it something awesome or not?" said Haru. The two shook hands as Natsu walked up to them. "Nice job babe." said Natsu. He kissed her as the two swapped bodies. Natsu (Rain) looked at Rain (Natsu) who took off her top.

The guys who didn't have a girlfriend cheered with Natsu (Rain) and the girls yelled,"What the hell are you doing?!". "I need some fresh air. So later folks." said Rain (Natsu). She was gone and the class ran after him. Drachen smiled as he said,"They're growing thanks to Natsu.". "Yeah but how are they going to save him?" said Reva. "You guys think too much. You forget that we have the Natsu in our corner. Lets the kids figure it out." said Noble.

The war had ended with several outcomes. Some were good and some were bad. They all knew that they were going to save Natsu's Drive from the Infernal Council. They may be just teens with their hormones raging but they aren't your normal teens. They are super powered teens with some being stronger than others but they didn't care at all. They were going to save their classmate no matter and I know that they can do it.

Next Time,
Class C tries to find a way to save Natsu's Drive. How do they plan to do it? Will they use the power of their friendship to defeat an evil group or will they have help to stop them? This and more next time on Soul! The ending is meant to be cheesy by the way.

Against: Harry Adams, Rex Anderson, Ben Barton, Tara Cross, Mia Cruz, Kyria Finch, Stacey Hale, Masaru Hirano, Haru Ichirou, Cindy Malone, Yumiko Ogino, Irene Rhodes, Seth Richards, Lucy Rowe, Leona Tachibana, Katsuo Takeda, Tessa Tamura, Ryker Tate, Alex Travis, Phoebe Walton, Tatsu Xasius, and Cora Youko. 9 Guys and 13 Girls.

For: Soran Backridge, Moka Banks, Akane Blaze, Ryo Conner, Blair Goodwin, Masoko Infernos, Nazar Kern, Chad Koizumi, Issac Lance, Sekien Ozaki, Yuski Payne, Amy Ramos, Matt Ray, Terry Rios, Rain Scott, Dante Skidmore, Charlotte Steel, Urara Sunada, Tsuki Toyama, Jake Walker, and Karla Watson. 10 Guys and 12 Girls.

Class C Civil War. When Natsu’s Drive aka Sora was arrested by the Infernal Council after they had caused the school to be destroyed and several students to be injured, Class C was torn on what they should do because Natsu was just a husk of his former self and has lost all memories of his former life. 5 days after Natsu’s Drive was taken, Soran called everyone to the forest nearby the school. He then asked everyone there if they are up for saving Natsu from the Infernal Council. Some of the class agreed while others didn’t. Some were more outspoken about their beliefs with Haru and Soran starting to fight. Before the two get serious, they are stopped by Natsu’s blood brothers plus Reva and the husk of Natsu. They tell the kids that neither side is wrong with them saying that they only have ten days till the execution of their little brother’s drive with them not wanting him like this any longer. They will be either on the side for saving him (White Team) or not saving him (Black Team). They will be giving guns that are filled with colored paintballs and knives covered with ink matching their color. Each student will announce their stand on this with them each picking one single weapon or their powers. Anyone marked with paint is considered dead. It will be the Black Team using the forest around them against the White Team. The way to win is if the other team surrenders or they collect the flag. The losing team will have to accept the winning team’s choice. They also matching flag and armbands.

Against going to go save Natsu from the Infernal Council/Class C Civil War: 22 Students.
  1. Ben Barton.
  2. Rex Anderson.
  3. Seth Richards.
  4. Harry Adams.
  5. Haru Ichirou.
  6. Tatsu Xasius.
  7. Masaru Hirano.
  8. Ryker Tate.
  9. Katsuo Takeda.
  10. Cora Youko.
  11. Irene Rhodes.
  12. Alex Travis.
  13. Cindy Malone.
  14. Tara Cross.
  15. Stacey Hale.
  16. Lucy Rowe.
  17. Mia Cruz.
  18. Phoebe Walton.
  19. Kyria Finch.
  20. Tessa Tamura.
  21. Yumiko Ogino.
  22. Leona Tachibana.

For going to go save Natsu from the Infernal Council/Class C Civil War: 22 Students.
  1. Terry Rios.
  2. Issac Lance.
  3. Matt Ray.
  4. Jake Walker.
  5. Dante Skidmore.
  6. Ryo Conner.
  7. Sekien Ozaki.
  8. Soran Backridge.
  9. Nazar Kern.
  10. Chad Koizumi.
  11. Rain Scott.
  12. Akane Blaze.
  13. Urara Sunada.
  14. Dana Reid.
  15. Blair Goodwin.
  16. Moka Banks.
  17. Amy/Lily Ramos.
  18. Karla Watson.
  19. Yusuki Payne.
  20. Charlotte Steel.
  21. Masoko Infernos.
  22. Tsuki Toyama.

No comments:

Post a Comment