Thursday, September 15, 2016

Top 10 new smash characters for the wiiu (2012) 9/6/12

Now this is my first top 10 do Russia you are awesome for being my most read country on power dude stories. So the start of the list. Now I love Brawl because of bring Sonic and Snake. So here are the top 10 characters I wished they bring in brawl.
Number 10 Generation trainers
Now Jigglypuff really come on. So this time scrap the puff and make a trainer where you random select a generation Pokemon every attack and it will be a different outcome.
Number 9 Kirby partners
Now in Kirby Super Star, you can give your power to summoned a teammate to help you out. So in the game Kirby can hear suck a character and spit and summoned a little Ike or someone to help Kirby.
Number 8 Bomber man
I want to shoot bomb like crazy at people like peach. He was on the 64 so bring him
Number 7 Ryu
What time street fighter vs link. I need this okay so Xbox360 fans or traitor to Nintendos can come back to the best system because of a maybe later top 10s
Number 6 Shadow
He is awesome and Shadow the hedgehog has a good game. I know but a assist trophy come on Sega.
Number 5 Banjo
I like him okay but everyone hate him after the third game. So if you bring him and maybe Rare will be good but Kinect sports fuck you Microsoft.
Number 4 A Lego person
What I want to be a fucking Lego person deal with it okay. It would to pick different powers for the Legos game
Number 3 Crash Bandicoot
I think Crash is cool because Sonic and Mario lame. He can spin and abuse a polar bear hell yeah. So bring him back please.
Number 2 The mii
I want Mario vs the mii. The past and the future bring it on. What you could use the mii powers of the gamers they are in okay I need thus
Number 1 Mega man
I love Megaman because his game are awesome. You can play as a guy who kills anyone in his way so bring him back or I wont buy the game. Just bring him back okay we need him.

Next time I will do a list on some thing awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment