Thursday, September 15, 2016

Good Bye


Hey. So I'm leaving this blog. Not Blogger it itself but this blog. I have done over 1000 post in the past four years and I've fun. I not getting rid of it so you can still look at all of the stories that I have done. Power Guild which is my favorite story that I've done had a post that I spent four months on was deleted so I'm pissed and sad. I love Power Guild but I'm sad to say that I'm canning that series hard. There is also technical issues that I'm too lazy to try and fix.

Don't get me wrong. I love what I've done what it but when you lose something that you spend a good amount of time due to some error on your part, you don't want to redo. I'm making a new blog so Soul will still be going on soon. I plan to do something like a spiritual successor to Power Guild because of one thing. I've always had a plan for an ending of the series in mind. I mean Power Guild was based of Fairy Tail and is still.

Since Fairy Tail is nearing its ending point due to the fact that it has been going on for over seven years, I feel like I should end Power Guild. The reason why I started the massive arc is because the current arc is still going on. Over that time, I slowly learned about Fairy Tail's flaws. I don't hate the series but I decided to cancel Power Guild. Spoiler Alert for the Ending. Heroes wins against my version of the Alvarez Arc and Bob and Allison are the one true pairing.

I will be bringing stuff from two old blogs that I have done so expect a lot of errors and more childish behavior. Oh things have changed for sure like a lot. I think I will be continue Soul on the new blog but Power Guild is dead. Don't expect Soul to show up there right now. I plan to bring some new stuff before hand I hope. I hope you enjoyed the growth that the story went through and I did as a writer. Here is the good news though. I will be still using the characters because I love writing them. I don't know you all did but I did and fell in love with them. So enjoy reading over a thousand post and I should be posting a link to the new blog if you want to check out. I hope you do and I will see you all there.

Link to New Blog:
powerfulpowerstories.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment