Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tops 10 worst Pokemon 10/5/12

Pokemon is awesome and since the new game is near . So I decide to make a couple top tens, some reviews, and the way to start to show my love for Pokemon.

This top ten is the worst. Here are some guidelines. Once only 2 from each gen. 2 my opinion. 3. Write me back. This will be sort of fun and will be awesome.

Number 10 Cresselia
What a legendary? The dream awaker. Okay it alright. The Pokemon from Platinum who it is like Mespit in the way. Why I hate this pokemon. Well it was no movie but i never see it online. So I think that it is terrible and you can hate me for this choice but you hate my later picks.
Number 9 Durant
This ant was 4x weakness to fire which in my book that suck a big one. In the game this Pokemon type is lackluster and this bug share the same type as Scizor. So that. I think this Pokemon should been on the worst unova list.
Number 8 Emolga.
This Pokemon is a rip off of Pikachu. This flying rat share the same types as Zapdos and Thundurus. So why. This Pokemon is fucking fast. So if you double team like a noob. This will be a bitch.
Number 7 Corsola
A water/rock. Great a rip of water/ground. This Pokemon is a fish morph with a rock. Clever. This Pokemon is lackluster because I can kill with Aggron and Flygon. Now I am 50-50 on this but Misty had one.
Number 6 Luvdisc
The great heart of Hoenn. What is this. A heart. Uncreative. It is one of the many one evolution fish of Pokemon. Now when I play black I thought the little heart evolve into a bigger heart but it did'nt and it will be a worthless fish.
Now you may be wonder what are the 5.
Deal with the wait with number 5
Number 5 Burmy
This things was 4 evolution. Plus all them suck. It has diffent forms but they are the same. I caught one because it look cool like the shiny bug. But it easy to kill and I delete from my game. No one like this Pokemon now number 4.
Number 4 Castform.
Why it on the list. It has boobies. Well it is perfect bad. It is terrible. You can change the weather wow. This Pokemon is so awesome that a evil team try capture it but it was so bad they let me win.
Number 3 Unown
Okay it is terrible for three reasons. One, too many forms. Two the alphabet come on and three no one like it.
Number 2 Jigglypuff.
I describe the hate in top 10 worst Nintendo charcters on Powerdude reviews. So go read that.
Number 1 Charzaid.
The great loser of Pokemon is that. I hate this Pokemon because it is lackluster. I hate how this Pokemon is fucking powerful. It is really fucking useless. I hate this one a fucking lot. So you Charazaid fans fuck you
That is it. Next check for Pokemon Emarld review.

No comments:

Post a Comment