Monday, September 12, 2016

Soul Episode 99 Invasion time of the Infernal Council!


A/N: We're here folks. One more to a hundred. You know that feeling when you accomplish a goal like finishing a book or completing a marathon, I'm feeling it strong since I'm near hundred posts on Soul and also I recently finished reading the manga and watching the anime of one of my favorite manga/anime series of all time known as Assassination Classroom. This series is to me perfect but it has flaws. Nothing in life is perfect. Everything good has something bad.

I tried to show that philosophy in Soul with the Protectors of the Earth. They're seen as good guys but to the devils and other evil creatures, they're monsters. Back to Assassination Classroom, I say that it is a great series to binge on if you have time. I would say that the dub is actually pretty great but to some, dub is evil. I'm on the side for Dubs because I don't like subs. I will watch sub if there is no way in hell that a anime I like will get an English Dub.

I like getting the jokes and not having to go back if I miss something. It's the worst feeling after you have watch the same scene seven times. I know that I'm exaggeration a little bit but the point is still there you know. Anyway, just give it a shot. Lets begin on Friday the thirteen the day right before the execution of Sora Hosino. Do note that a lot of characters will be appearing but the bonus is that they are more fights to be had so lets go!

Oh and one more thing. The Underworld Team that is going to be the distraction for the rescue team won't be seen because the Infernal Council aren't idiots. The Rescue Team is going to be having all of the fights because why not? I would do something original but nah. Also the old school building from episode 49 and 50 is still there at Star Valley. It hasn't been torn down just yet and it will be seen more often I promise.

Sora was sitting in her cell waiting for something to happen. She didn't know if Natsu would come to save her after what she did to him. She looked up to see Eizan, Kyoji, and Satsuki standing in front of her bars. "What do you guys want? I don't want to see you." said Sora. "I didn't either Sora. Natsu has changed you into a hallow of yourself." said Eizan. "I hate to agree but I do. You were once the best but now look at you, you're fan service to those on Earth." said Kyoji.

Satsuki nodded as she said,"So do you like forever flats up there or what?". "Well, yes and no. Natsu used his power to give her what you're naturally blessed with." said Kyoji. "He also gave me a heart unlike Blizz who is a cold heart son of a ......" said Sora. She was then frozen excluding her head as Blizz stood there. "So. You can show an emotion rather than sulking. Have you told her the news? I hate keeping the prisoners in a jovial mood." said Blizz.

Eizan said,"Right. According to our spies, Natsu and his friends are going to try and save you. We're going to make your death today.". "What?!" yelled Sora. "Blizz. Do you need us here?" said Kyoji who looked at the floor. "Yes. Report to the main council hall. You'll be waiting here till we get the execution platform ready for you." said Blizz. The four were gone as Sora tried to break out of her ice prison but it was going to talk a while.

In the main council hall, the three reapers stood there. They were with all of the Eight Elements, the group known as the Prime Commandos, and others. The Prime Commandos are a group of Souls who were raised and grown to be the elite warriors. The others however were Souls but unlike the Prime Commandos, they were trained by a man known as Haruto Xasius aka Drachen, Natsu, and Noble's grandfather plus Riku's father.

Eizen said,"So what is the plan?". "Patience Eizan. Your queen is here." said a voice. The group saw a woman standing there. This woman is the leader of the Infernal Council known as Queen Carol aka a very strong and deadly Phantom. The order is Queen Carol, Arata Sazama, Haruto Xasius, the three Reapers, the Eight Elements, the Prime Commandos, Clyde aka Haruro's number one apprentice, and their army.

As Queen Carol went to her throne, her number two Arata Sazama stood there with a clipboard. He was wearing a dark blue cloak/hoodie with brown leather and steel arm bands. He had on a pair of brown leather boots and a pair of purplish black gloves with the roman numeral of Six aka VI. "So we have everyone here? I think we should sent the Crois plus the Evolved that was given to us by the group known as Gehenna to keep Riku and his army distracted." said Arata.

One of the Prime Commandos known as Shuzo Omura aka a great white shark and sawshark hybrid human said,"So are we going to fight someone strong? I'm not in the mood for fighting humans.". "I think that Noble being part of that group would make you happy after your previous defeat to him and his crew." said Arata. The rest of the Prime Commandos snickered with Shuzo said,"Fine. Just call me when you need me.".

He was gone as another one of the commandos known as Marissa Bryant said,"We'll make sure that he gets the message.". "Fine Marissa. Time to end the meeting." said Arata. Eizen stood there and he was looking right at the four members of the Eight Elements. They were Tidal, Shade, Shine, and Spark. Their element is pretty obvious but just in case. They are wearing the same thing as Blizz and Inferno. Tidal is water, Shade is darkness, Shine is light, and Spark is lightning.

The reaper felt a hand on his shoulder as he saw Haruto standing there. "Don't stare child. It's rude to stare." said Haruto. "But. They are ...." said Eizan. "Phantoms are different but we shouldn't stare at them like they are animals in a zoo." said Haruto. "Are you fine with fighting your grandson? He is here." said Eizan. "I think I need to teach that brat a lesson." said Haruto who cracked his knuckles. It was scary to see Haruto like this due to his punches able to break through solid anything.

Name something and he can destroy it. Eizan sighed as he left with Haruto. Arata noticed that after the brunette/red head left, the others followed including the queen. Arata walked over to a wall and he touched it. It went up as the man walked through the hallway. "I wonder if I should use them and those as well." said Arata. He looked at the Seven Deadly Sins and the Protectors of the Earth plus Shon and company with them currently in test tubes.

Arata walked over to a nearby computer and he said,"It seems that creating the Crois and the Seven Deadly Sins was something that the fore fathers of the Infernal Council did. I think I should sent them along with the Protectors for fun.". He pressed a button as the test tubes with the sins and protectors inside of them was gone. Arata walked away as he said,"If you can defeat them Natsu, prepare to die by my hand after what you did to me.".

Currently outside of the Infernal Councils walls which reached the heavens and it went down pretty dam far, the rescue team was in front of said wall ready to go for battle. The team of twenty three Souls consists of Akane, Chad, Drachen, Haru, Hikaru, Ivan, Lucia, Masoko, Momoko, Natsu, Nazar, Noble, Rain, Reva, Ruriko, Ryder, Ryo, Ryozo, Sabrina, Sekien, Soran, and Xiaoshi. Currently, Lucia was hugging since she hasn't seen Natsu in two weeks. Devil ladies are a strange bunch.

Haru said,"So should we get her off him?". "If you want to Haru, go ahead. I think we should let her do this." said Ryder. "He is right Haru. I mean you know how girls are when lusting over a man." said Momo. "I don't because I'm a male but maybe Soran knows." said Haru. Soran lightly punched him as Ryo said,"I think you should just ignore him.". "I am but I'm just hitting because it soothes me for some reason." said Soran.

Sabrina said,"Hey Lucia. We should get going. I mean I don't think we should be wasting time like this.". "Oh no. I think I'm going to be just fine. I mean me and Natsu are life partners right my little Nat-Chan?" said Lucia who pressed her chest on his back. Natsu's face had a tiny blush and he said with a smile,"Actually you're not wrong. I already have teams set up.". "You do?" said the two devil girls. "I don't doubt him at all. He is the son of the king so what's the plan?" said Ivan.

Natsu told the group his plan and Noble said,"I got you little brother. Lets combine our strength to break this wall down.". "After we put on the stuff that we got from your trip to space as well." said Reva. "Ready my brothers?" said Drachen. "Yeah." said the two. Drachen pulled out his signature dragon weapon known as Dragon Fists, Natsu activate both the Devil Arm and Dragon Arm, and Noble activate his Dragon Pistols.

The three then fired at the wall as it broke down with ease. An alarm went off immediately and the twenty three souls went into five groups and they went into five different directions. Group 1 is Akane, Hikaru, Lucia, Natsu, and Rain. Group 2 is Chad, Ivan, Masoko, Nazar, and Sekien. Group 3 is Haru, Ryo, Sabrina, and Soran. Group 4 is Drachen, Noble, Reva, Ryozo, and Xiaoshi. Group 5 is Momoko and Ryder. They stayed in contact with each other thanks to Ruriko.

With Group 1, Akane was running with Hikaru with Akane saying,"So I get the plan but why is she doing that to him right now?!". Lucia was still holding onto Natsu as Hikaru said,"I don't know. We should just let her be. I really don't want to fight her right now.". The five went into an alleyway and several guards which dress like the Eight Elements ran by them. "Natsu. What is the plan?" said Rain who wanted to hold Natsu like Lucia.

Natsu made Lucia let him go as he said,"According to Ruriko, they're planning to kill Sora faster than we thought due to the main team. The plan is separated into five groups and if something happens. It is the best plan to try and head toward the execution platform before it's too late.". "Wow. This plan is extremely simple." said Rain. "Yeah. They're expected something complicate but sometimes, you go the simple way to win." said Natsu.

Akane said,"So how do we keep in contact with each other?". "With me!" said Ruriko from Akane's phone. "So you gave everyone phones?" said Hikaru. "Yep. I also have very small drones and all of them are flying around the city. If something happens, I'll get you the scoop." said Ruriko who was wearing a sneaking suit from something. "I think we have company you guys." said Lucia. Natsu then looked out to see something very strange.

It was a giant and mechanical Minotaur from Greek legend along with several guards. "I will get the bull while you ladies get the guards." said Natsu. "Right." said the four. Natsu walked out there and he was wearing a black and gold matador outfit. "It's one of the invaders! Get him!" yelled a guard with a band around his arm. The bull rushed toward Natsu with him making the bull crashing into a building. "Swing and a Miss!" said Natsu.

The guards were about to rush toward Natsu but a fourth of the guards were burned by Akane who was in her phoenix form. The other guards were about to attack her only to be blasted by Hikaru who made a ball of light which turned into several beams of light knocking them down to the ground. The devil princess then blasted some of the guards with a magic fire ball which doesn't hurt. Rain attack the last of them as a cat and human hybrid.

Lucia said,"That is from your training with Kristen I presume.". "Yep. This is thanks to my Extinct Form." said Rain. Natsu started touching her ears as Rain had a noticeable blush on her face. "This is so cute Rain. I think I love you more." said Natsu. "Um Natsu, look behind you." said Akane. Natsu turned around to see that the bull was extremely pissed off and glaring right at Natsu. "I guess this cow wants a fight huh?" said Natsu who went back into his normal outfit.

The bull nodded as Hikaru said,"I guess this thing must hated that attack of yours.". "Yeah. Time to show you my training." said Natsu. He was gone as he reappeared in front of the bull. He was in his Vulcan form. He kicked the bull directly toward the ground and he warped above the bull. "POWER LIGHTNING SPHERE!" yelled Natsu. He fired a giant sphere that was filled with lightning and it shocked the bull.

Akane said,"Wow. That looked faster than normal.". "He was using Mojo along with his power to defeat that robot." said Rain. Natsu reappeared in front of the girl as he said,"Yep. I got stronger for sure and I didn't need to use a weapon.". "I seriously don't think that attack defeated the bull. I mean you're super strong but...." said Hikaru. "I got you. Be right back." said Natsu. He was gone and he pulled out Uvosea. He then slashed the bull into several pieces.

He put the sword back as Lucia said,"Wow. He's going stronger for sure.". "Yeah. He got stronger to protect Sora right?" said Rain. Natsu then reappeared as he put his hand on her head. "It isn't just her Rain. The last couple of months have been a blast so I want to be strong enough to protect all of my friends. It's simple right?" said Natsu. Rain nodded as Natsu said,"I'll be back. Going to go save Sora now. Later ladies.". He ran off and he was jumping off buildings like a free runner.

Akane said,"Wow. This must be the real Natsu. I mean he had his Drive taken from him by force and for five days, he was a husk of himself but now, he is back to his normal self but he seems to be more happy than normal.". "Speak of which, I heard about that. What is a Drive exactly?" said Hikaru. "In Natsu's case, a Drive is his other half and what makes him well Natsu. Sora must have went into his body to give him more power." said Rain.

Lucia said,"However, she was taken rather drastically so there was side effects aka the husk of Natsu Ryu Xasius aka my honey bunny.". "So is Natsu faking this?" said Hikaru. "I don't think so. He isn't at all a good actor and a awful liar." said Akane. "We should probably get going. We'll see once he and Sora reunites." said Lucia. The four girls went moving as Rain thought,"Natsu seems like he is hiding something but what is it?".

Chad was walking with Ivan, Masoko, Nazar, and Sekien. "So I know why you're here for the prince Masoko but what about you three?" said Ivan. "Natsu is my rival! I want to fight against him and one day, win! He is so strong and super cool. Seeing him as that husk, it pissed me off so I did everything in my power to try and save him. Even if I had to go through that hell, I mean wow. Kerry is a very awesome dude and incredibly strong." said Nazar.

Sekien said,"My reason is the same as Nazar except Natsu is the one who helped me come to terms with my powers and my mother. So what about you Chad? You seem to be very loyal to Natsu but you haven't told anyone why you're here.". "He isn't trying to harass you Chad. We just want to know more about you." said Masoko. "Yeah!" said Nazar. "He fought with me to save some orphans from a gang. We swore to always be there for each other." said Chad.

The four were silent as Chad said,"We've company.". Several guards surrounding them from all four sides since they were at a crossroad. "Hands up Invaders! You are not getting out of here without a fight!" yelled a guard. He didn't see Chad in front of him as he said,"Move. We're here to save Sora from dying.". He punched the guard into the ground with it causing a very loud shockwave. "You're fueling the fire now Chad! Lets go!" yelled Nazar.

He ran straight in front of him as he punched several guards down like they were bowling pins. Ivan flew up and he said,"Freeze over!". He froze several guards with Masoko punching them. Sekien took a deep breath as he said,"Flame on.". His entire body went on fire as he rushed toward the guards. He then made a huge explosion out of ice that was both flaming hold and freezing cold. Chad held one of the guards that wasn't hit by the onslaught as he said,"Tell us where Sora is.".

The guard said,"Why the hell should I?". "My friend is going there. I want to make sure that he has some back up. Now tell me where Sora is." said Chad. "Okay! She is at the execution platform over 10 miles from here!" yelled the guard. Chad looked at Sekien as he said,"Sekien. Freeze him.". "You got it." said Sekien. The guard was frozen as Ivan said,"Lets go.". "Right!" said Nazar. "Yeah." said Chad and Masoko. The five ran off not knowing that they were being watched.

Haru stood there with a smile on his face. He was currently sitting in front of a captured guard who currently had several spicy things all over his face. Sabrina stood there as she said,"So is this normal for him?". "Actually as of late, it is." said Soran. "He was once a battle maniac like Nazar but he was lying to us for some reason." said Ryo. "I wasn't lying that much. I love fighting but I care about my friends. It may be weird but this is the real Haru." said Haru who finished with his project.

Haru then looked up and he said,"Oh. We have company boys and princess of hell.". Three guards stood there with each one looking different. One was bald with an average physical, one was a large and in charge man, and the final one looked like a runway model. "Hey Sabrina. Do you mind letting me, the trap, and archer here take them." said Haru. "Fine. I wanted a fight other than these weak as hell guards." said Ryo.

Sabrina nodded as Soran said,"So which one do you want?". He noticed that two of them were going leaving the fashionable samurai. "So. I get to fight against the girl. How rude. I guess that you have to fight against me, the one and only Attractive Ghost or AG for short." said AG He felted a burst of wind hit his brown hair as Soran said,"Sorry but I am not a girl but a man.". "Really? I guess you are a trap of some kind. I wonder what you would like as a girl though." said AG.

He had a noticeable blush on his face as Soran sighed. His eyes closed as time pauses. He rushed to the man but AG smiled. "Sorry but we trained in this situation before." said AG. He was about to hit Soran but he turned into bats avoiding the attack. "Yeah. My big brother trained me how to fight like a man and like a real vampire!" said Soran. He blasted AG with a lot of magic which then caused a huge explosion of smoke.

Meanwhile, Ryo stood there with the larger samurai. "Are you going to try and fight me? I may not be a Reaper but I'm strong enough to handle a twig like yourself. Prepare to lose against me! The name is Tank and you're going down!" said Tank. He made several knives appear as Ryo held his bow. "I don't need my eyes to take those down." said Ryo. He closed his eyes as he fired a arrow at the knives with Tank saying,"One arrow against my many blades? That is so stu....".

He was shocked as he saw said arrow going through all of his blades as it went back into Ryo's left hand. "Don't underestimate my power. It's stronger than you because I can control my arrow upon firing it." said Ryo whose eyes were still close. "Fine! Fly and try to shoot me now!" yelled Tank who did the same thing as before except for the fact that Ryo was now in the air due to Tank stomping down on the ground.

Ryo only opened his left eye while he fired four arrows with him saying,"Taste this!". The quartet of arrows flew through the knives just like before but some was burned due to one of the arrows being on fire, frozen due to one of the arrows being made of ice, or destroyed thanks to a steel arrow which looked heavy. Tank was hit with one of the steel arrows as Ryo smacked him with his bow. He then grabbed his four arrows with him placing them in his quiver that he always carried on his back.

Tank growled at him and Ryo said,"Are you thinking of giving up on me? I mean it's obvious that you have a snowball's chance in hell against me.". "Fine then brat. You have now forced me to release my inner power against you." said Tank. Ryo felt that Tank's power grew ten fold as Ryo opened both of his eyes. "Fine. I guess I thought that this was going to be a simple job. Expect nothing less from the infamous Infernal Council." said Ryo. The boy get ready to fight against the now stronger Tank.

Unlike Ryo and Soran, Haru was currently having fun with his opponent who Haru calls Baldy, Cue Ball, and Chrome Dome or CD. "Let me say my name already!" said CD. Haru was using his staff and he was currently writing something on his head. "Nah. I think I'll keep doing this." said Haru who was also whistling. Haru dodged half of a nunchuck as he landed in front of CD who had marker all of his shiny head.

CD said,"You are so dead kid. Your little pranks are nothing but a very sad attempt at fighting me and I do hope you're prepare to be defeated. If I defeated you, I will be able to get the real problem or the head invader's attention.". "You want Natsu huh? Sorry baldy but that isn't going to happen. I didn't want Natsu to do this in the first place but having the trap happy is well something nice. Lets fight for real now." said Haru as he got his staff ready for a fight.

Meanwhile with Soran, the young fallen vampire was currently dodging all of AG's attack by only a few seconds at best. This was due to the model's firing rate being fast hat it was before. Soran started to fly away mainly to get some breathing room. He noticed that AG was coming after him and Soran decided to freeze time but instead of the five seconds like normal, he decided to go even longer with him freezing time for five minutes.

He walked over to AG. He attacked with several punches and kicks plus a couple of magic bombs for good measures just in case. He unfroze time as AG was hit with the attack. Soran looked in a mirror to see that his nose was bleeding. He could freeze time for up to five minutes before his nose starts to bleed and if he goes any longer, he'll lose all control and destroy everything in his path. He didn't like to do that so five minutes is the limit.

He looked at AG who actually survived his attack. "You are lucky that I let you live girly boy because I need my beauty sleep." said AG. He then fainted as Soran went to go find Sabrina. Tank was firing several knives at Ryo who couldn't counter all of the small blades. "Die! Die! Die!" yelled Tank. Ryo jumped around his attacks only for him to stop. Ryo thought to himself,"Soran is using his power I guess. It is a good thing that he gave all of us a way to go through time just in case of this.".

Ryo touched his neck and he said,"I think he didn't want to bite us either but he need to make sure that he could handle it.". He looked at Tank who was PO with Ryo said,"I guess I should do the right thing but firing several arrows plus something to stop him from attacking me after this.". He fired his bow at Tank with the man having several fire, ice, lightning, and bomb arrows. He held one single arrows as time unfroze.

Tank was hit with the attacks as he fell over. Ryo walked away and Tank rose behind him with several bruises and cuts. He was about to attack Ryo but Ryo fired the arrow in his left hand directly at Tank's forehead. It drained all of Tank's power with Ryo held the arrow. He fired it up in the air and it then healed Ryo off all of his wounds. Tank fell over as Ryo walked away. He was hoping to go meet up with the others.

Haru looked at baldy who was frozen in time. "Let me see. What should I do with you?" said Haru who smiled. He turned his staff into a paintbrush as a grin that could rival the Cheshire Cat. He then painted baldy as Haru said,"You know I could be the next Picasso.". He looked like a piece of art as Haru jumped into the air. Time unfroze as the samurai saw Haru with his staff heading right toward his head.

Haru said,"Yashu Technique! Steel Smash of the Tiger!". He smashed the pole directly on the center of the samurai's head knocking him out. Haru looked at Baldy with him saying,"Yep. He isn't dead so if you can hear, come and get me when you are way stronger okay. I have a real good reason for me and my friends being here so later I guess.". He walked away with his arms behind his head and he was wondering if Soran was alright.  

Meanwhile, Eizan was sitting in a unknown room. He heard the alarm and he said,"You're coming to save her. Why? She is nothing like she was when she was a kid. She used to be full of life and joy. I loved her but now, she is nothing but a husk.". He stood up and he looked at an old picture. This was his room. Said picture was of him with a smiling Satsuki and Sora along with a frowning Kyoji. "I'm sorry but this is how it is now." said Eizan. He walked out of the room with him going after Natsu.

Next Time,
The infiltration begins with a successful start! The Eight Elements, the Prime Commandos, and the Reapers begin their attack on the rescue team! Secrets about the Sorcerers are revealed and also some other stuff! This and more next time on Soul!

Infernal Council vs Rescue Team. 43 vs 23.
Team Infernal Council: 43
Prime Commandos (Ayano, Bakin, Heizo, Ichiyo, Marissa, Sachi, Sayuri, Shuzo, and Zephyr).
Phantom Members (Blizz, Breeze, Inferno, Queen Carol, Shade, Shine, Spark, Stone, and Tidal).
Reapers (Eizan, Kyoji, and Satsuki).
Fighters (Arata, Clyde, and Haruto).
Seven Deadly Sins (Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Sloth, and Wrath).
Protectors of the Earth (Carrie, Cortez, Lara, Layla, Lin, Lucius, Rick, Rey, Shon, Star, Valerie, and Von).

Team Rescue Team: 23
Star Valley High (Akane, Chad, Haru, Hikaru, Masoko, Natsu, Nazar, Rain, Reva, Ruriko, Ryo, Sekien, and Soran).
Legendary Champions (Drachen and Xiaoshi).
Red Devil Pirates (Noble and Ryozo).
Devil Eight/Seven (Ivan, Lucia, and Sabrina).
Masters (Momoko and Ryder).

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Zephyr Lupine. The Commander of the Prime Commandos. 36 years old. White. Dark Brown. 9 foot 8. O. Aquarius. February 13. Justice, fighting, bringing people to justice, and good. People who disobey her and escape her wrath.
Shuzo Omura. 30 years old. The Devil Shark and a member of the Prime Commandos. Blue and Purple. Black. 9 foot. A. Pisces. March 12. Meat, fighting, using people, and destruction. Humans.
Ayano Kurata. 30 years old. Venom Guard and a member of the Prime Commandos. Dark Blue. Purple. 18 foot. Taurus. April 29. Poison, killing, torturing, and making her enemies suffer to the death. People who escape her fun time.
Marissa Bryant. 32 years old. Mistress of the Dance and the art of Capture and a member of the Prime Commandos. Pink. Green. Female. 7 foot. Virgo. September 14. Dancing, control, order, justice, shopping, fashion, and being cute. Fire.
Sayuri Okuma. 1500 years old. Vampiric Necromancer/Warrior and a member of the Prime Commandos. Dark Red. Red. 20 foot. Scorpio. October 31. Darkness, wine, power, fancy foods, control, strength, and zombies. Light, getting called old, getting called old, her meal getting disrupted, and her zombies getting destroyed.
Heizo Ogura. 46 years old. Gangster of Death and a member of the Prime Commandos. Dark Purple. Dark Red. 5 foot 5. Gemini. May 24. Pasta, fighting, loyalty, trust, respect, and death. Peace, distrust, lying, and life.
Ichiyo Harada. 37 years old. Explosive Killer and a member of the Prime Commandos. Light Blue. Lavender. 8 foot. Gemini. June 3. Explosion, architectures, stone, and spicy foods. Things that don’t explode, chaos, and dry foods.
Bakin Shirai. 30 years old. The King of Assassination and a member of the Prime Commandos. Black. Red. 8 foot 6. Cancer. July 7. Killing, meat, looking good, and death. People living, veggies, mud, and life.
Sachi Hirota. 25 years old but looks 8 years old. Matter Queen and a member of the Prime Commandos. Aquamarine. Pink. 4 foot. Leo. August 22. Candy, sugar, puppies, death, pain, suffering, toys, and friends. Long noses.
Haruto Xasius. 58 years old. Riku’s Father, Natsu’s grandfather, Drachen and Noble’s adopted grandfather, and high ranking member of the Infernal Council. White. Blue-Green and Gold when mad. 7 foot 4. O. Capricorn. January 19. Food, sleeping, fighting, his family, and the Infernal Council. Excuses.
Clyde Walters. 18 years old. Haruto’s apprentice. Purple. Blue. 6 foot 4. A. Pisces. March 11. The Infernal Council, strength, courage, fighting, eating, and protecting the innocent. His master’s antics and pointless death.
Arata Sazama. 23 years old. Natsu’s True Rival, high ranking member of the Infernal Council, and creator of the technique known as Tiasho. Blond with Purple tips. Black with violet. 6 foot 9. AB. Virgo. August 27. Winning, crushing his opponents, proving himself, and eating. Losing.

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height.
Tidal. ? Years old. Blue. Gray. 6 foot 10.
Spark. ? Years old. Yellow. Yellow. 5 foot 6.
Shine. ? Years old. White. Gray. 5 foot 9.
Shade. ? Years old. Black. Red. 5 foot 11.
Queen Carol. ? years old. Black, White, and Red. Gold. 6 foot 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment