Thursday, September 15, 2016

Top 9 Pokemon rivals. 10/23/2012

I loved Pokemon. What make the game fun. One Animal abuse. Two the gameplay. Three the rivals. I like the rivals in the games because they test your team and strategy in gaming. So here is my top 9 rivals. I think off the top the head and I won't discuss Pokemon.
Number 9 Sliver.
Sliver is a okay rival. He steal from Professor Elm. I don't like crooks and he wants power like his pop. Oh in the manga Giovanni is his dad see. So Sliver has the type advantage to your starter. Okay but doesn't he help you with Rocket not he turn you in. Dick. Sliver is a red headed doush but he is a great rival to beat the crap out with Flygon. Next up.
Number 8 Barry.
This kid is hyper as three ounces of drugs. He is hyper man. He is hyper for three reason. Once he kept running into you. Two he is forgetful. Three he is annoy as fuck. His dad is a battle frontier person so he get points. In the anime he is unlike. He is annoying and dumb. If I was him, I would really fin Ash. Just saying. So Barry is fucking hyper.
Number 7 Blue
Why is Blue here? Well I am not a fan. He is annoying and like every rival gets the type advantage. Okay I don't hate him. He was the champion and the gym leader that is good from a 13 year old. I hate him in the anime like Barry. He was cool in the first season but Sinnoh came and turn into a pussy. He is pussy than Ash. Not a fan.
Number 6 May/Brendan
I like May/Brendan because she/he is awesome. You fight the female if dude and male if Chica. May has the anime. I love her because she was not a bitch. She was awesome and has a lot of fanfic. Brendan was nothing but fanfic. So he is forgettable. Now number 5
Number 5 Bianca
Yeah the next 5 are gen 5 because. Bianca is your neighbor and has a Pokemon weaker to your stater type. Yeah woo. In the game she got all 8 gym leaders in N's castle but the waiters. That is good girl. She in black 2 is a professor and not a loser. She is the blond to the awesome. She is my favorite female in gen 5.
Number 4 Cheren
I like Cheren. He is a strategist not like your other rival. This guy was a freaking Gigalith. Yeah. This time he helps take down Plasma. Cheren need love and black 2 he is now normal why? I like Cheren in black 2. He was my first challenge. I am sad because he is less seen but he get a tie. Yeah man.
Number 3 Colress
I like Colress. Why I like him? He is a man believing how to bring the power in Pokemon. I can agree because I want to make my Pokemon kickass. He joins Team Plasma but can you blame him. He wants ideals but Team Plasma reject him. So Ghestis the same man he is made him leader smart. After the elite you can refight him. So revenge with scientists.
Number 2 Hugh
I like Hugh or Aaron I call him. He was anger management. He wants to train to get back a purrlion. Okay why. It later explain in the game. You battle him not that much so not much training to fight your rival. Yeah. He hates team Plasma and I really mean.
Number 1 N
N is my favorite because he is the son of Ghestis. Awkward. He is selected by a legend. He is a guy who can talked with Pokemon. You later find out he is the king. He beat Alder. N bring the power of rivals to awesome.
Next up top 5 Pokemon region

No comments:

Post a Comment