Monday, September 5, 2016

Soul Episode 97 Party and Journey to the Underworld to save Sora.


A/N: So Episode 100 is going to be in the Kingdom of the Dammed or the Underworld. Yeah. we may do something for that but don't quote me on that. I didn't do anything for Power Guild. Speaking about that. I haven't posted the other half for the new arc of Power Guild for one reason. Fairy Tail has been very meh. I love Fairy Tail but this recent arc has showed me the many many many many many problems with it. I mean you'll see what I mean when it comes and trust me that. I learned something out while working on characters for Soul, there is a south Korean Drama with the same name. Yeah. I'm dead serious. The world is full of great and fantastic things.

In a realm that is very similar to Feudal Japan and a very futuristic version of Camelot, a girl is sitting in a tower. She has rose colored hair that goes up to her should and turquoise eyes. She is wearing a white kimono. "Hey Sora. Aren't you even going to eat? It's been eight days since you were brought here." said a voice. Sora turned around to see her old childhood friend Eizan Uzumaki standing there with him crossing his arms.

He was wearing the same clothing as both Blizz and Inferno but he had a long and thin scar going from the left to the right side of his face and across his nose. He has long straps of bandages over his arms to hide something. "I'm not hungry Eizan. Just leave me alone." said Sora. "Shit Sora. Just eat okay? You've a week left to live so at least show so god dam emotions already!" said Eizan. He then punched the wall nearby the cell as he yelled,"Be the real Sora not this coward!".

Sora smiled as she said,"I'm sorry Eizan but this Sora that you see here is the real Sora. I'm sorry but I would like you to leave.". "I'm your warden so you're not getting rid of me that quick." said Eizan. "I think she would like to leave red head." said a voice. The two saw Blizz standing there with his arms crossed. "Oh. So does the snowflake want to watch over Rain? You're just lucky that you got him to rage and it caused his death." said Eizan.

Blizz ignored him and he said,"Prisoner #8502 or Sora Hoshino. You're in here because you tried to hide in a human body known as Natsu. He has also pissed off one of the lower groups that are under our control. They would rather him in here as well. I tried to convince the higher ups about moving Natsu into the Stars.". "No. Don't. I don't want him to be hurt at all." said Sora. "We won't. I promise you on that. Come on Eizan." said Blizz.

The two walked away as Eizan said,"You're not serious right? I mean you do know this brat's father right?". "Do you honestly think that we're stupid? If they somehow get through the walls, everyone has been told to send anyone that tries to save her for whatever reason they have will be sent to the Stars. Get ready. They plan to attack I think five days from now but don't quote me on that." said Blizz. He was gone as Eizan said,"Son of a bitch.".

Later, Blizz walked into a room with two other members of the council. One was a man and the other one was a woman. They were the same thing as Blizz but the girl was wearing a wind theme and the man was wearing a rock theme. "Blizz. What took you so long?" said the woman. "I'm sorry Breeze. I had to get Eizan away from the prisoner. His friendship with her is a risk." said Blizz. "Yeah. He and the other Reapers are too emotional right Stone?" said Breeze.

Stone nodded as Blizz said,"So are the others coming back to base by Thursday?". "Yep. Inferno at first didn't want to come back but thanks to Busty Galore, he decided to come back." said Breeze who gagged upon saying Busty. "She is pretty busty." said Stone. "Yes. Satsuki Mayeda is strong but her love of the nectar is something that is a risk." said Blizz. "We should get ready." said Breeze. "Right Breeze." said Blizz and Stone. The three were gone in their signature elements.

In a bar, Eizan was drinking his sorrows away. "God Eizan. I didn't expect to see one of the reapers drinking his ass off. That's more of Satsuki's thing to be honest with you." said a voice. Eizan turned around to one of the three reapers whose name is Kyoji Sakamoto. He had short and spiked light blue-tinted white hair with yellow eyes. He us wearing the same outfit as Eizan but with the chemical symbol for water on it and gray sandals.

He had a red sash around his shoulder held by a round, water drop-like clip, Inside of the sash was his weapon aka a longer than normal katana with a intense freezing point. He also looks ten years old which he is slightly sensitive about. "Hey Pipsqueak." said Eizan. "Going to ignore that. So have you seen Satsuki?" said Kyoji. "Over there. So what do you think about all of this?" said Eizan. "It pisses me the hell off but we don't have a say in the matter." said Kyoji.

He sat next to Eizan as the drunk said,"Aren't you going to get Boobs?". "Not really in the mood. I got something to ask you. So are you planning something?" said Kyoji. "Not at all man. I mean pissing off those Phantoms is just asking for death. I think that those from the Underworld will give me a fight worth this pain." said Eizan. "Right. Do you mind helping me with her?" said Kyoji. "Sure thing squirt." said Eizan. The two went toward where Boobs aka the final reaper was.

Boobs or Satsuki Mayeda was drinking in the corner of the bar which was normal for her. She has wavy shoulder length wavy coral pink hair and light red eyes. She wears the same clothes as Eizen and Kyoji but her breasts tend to stick out like a sore thumb. She has a beauty mark which was under the left side of her mouth. "Hey Eizan and Kyoji. What are you two hunks doing here?" said Satsuki who had a bottle of beer in hand.

Kyoji then froze the liquid with him saying,"No more. We have work to do.". "Right. The orders for training just in case those freaks from the Underworld try to break Sora out right?" said Satsuki. "It isn't what I want but our job is to get ready." said Eizen. "Yeah. Blizz means business.  I mean the Father Killer is with those two are in the stars now." said Satsuki. "Right. Lets go." said Kyoji. The three left the bar off to train for the fight ahead of them.

Meanwhile back on Earth and outside of the Class C Classroom, they were have a party with only their class. Dante stood with Seth as Seth said,"Wow. This was done quick.". "Yeah. What do you really expect from the guy who can probably go mach speed without question." said Dante. The two saw Natsu moving fast and Dante said,"I think he is going mach 12.". "You can tell!?" said Seth. "As a ninja in well training, you learn about speed well pardon the pun but fast." said Dante.

The two saw Lucy and Mia talking with each other as Dante whispered,"So have you and Mia done what I asked?". Seth blushed a little as he said,"I seriously don't think that she would get what a date is despite her being well.....". "Dense." said Dante. "I know right? I mean just wow." said Seth. "You know that Lucy and I are trying right?" said Dante. "Yeah. I think I'll ask Issac for help." said Seth. "I can't believe you'll thinking that." said Dante.

Mia walked over and she said,"About what?". Dante looked at Lucy who said without words,"Yeah. I tried to keep her away but I couldn't.". "Um... I think I was going to ask him about....." said Seth. He thought about it and Dante said,"What Seth was going to say is that what we are going to do once our Natsu gets Sora back. Right?". The guy looked at him with Seth saying,"Yep. I was thinking another party.".

Mia said,"Yeah! That sounds like fun right Lucy?". "Yep. You should get us something to eat." said Lucy. "Right!" said Mia. She was gone as Lucy said,"So what are we going to do?". "Honestly, I've no idea." said Dante. "Maybe asking Issac for helping in charming Mia is the best option." said Seth who looked the two. "I guess we have to talk with the pervert." said Lucy. "Despite that, Issac knows his stuff." said Dante. The two there agree with him as Mia had no idea about all of this.

Alex was looking at her drink with Dana saying,"So is Alex alright?". Rain and Terry looked at their childhood friend as Terry said,"I don't know. This is new to me.". "I think she is in love." said Rain. "I am not!" said Alex. "Yeah right." said Terry. "So who is it?" said Dana. "I think Haru. I mean he did change his personality in a second." said Rain. "No way. I mean he is teasing Soran along with Harry and Issac." said Alex.

Terry said,"So what about Ben and Rex?". "Nah. I like Ben and Rex with Rex being pretty nice but they're not my type." said Alex. "So what is your type?" said Dana. "I don't know. I mean most of the guys in our class are nice but then we have those two." said Alex. "I don't think they are bad as well my boyfriend." said Rain who pinched her nose in annoyance. "I do hate guys like him but Natsu is a good guy." said Alex.

Terry said,"So have you guys find the final three sorcerers yet?". "Not yet. I mean we know only little about the Sorcerers with the very limited knowledge on them. A lot of it was destroyed after the great war." said Rain. "Ah. We could search for the info during the Cultural Festival." said Dana. "That is a good idea." said Terry. "I think Natsu is planing to go to the Underworld with the info to destroy the  wall surrounding the Infernal Council." said Rain.

Alex and Dana smirked as they said,"So are you planning to go with him?". Rain then blushed as she said,"Of course! I need to make sure that Natsu doesn't put himself in danger like he normally does and I want to be safe.". "You and Natsu make sure a cute couple despite almost him being a foot taller than you." said Terry. Rain then sulked as Dana said,"You really need to learn when to be quiet about things like this.". "Right." said Terry.

Akane looked at Cindy and Jake who were flirting with each other while Matt sulked. "So why are you like this Matt?" said Jake who was being fed by Cindy. "I want me and Stacey to be like you and Cindy man! But she has spend time with Haru lately. Is she thinking of dumping me?" said Matt. The boy was mumbling like crazy as Cindy said,"I don't think Stacey would cheat on you. I mean you two are pretty cute together.".

Akane said,"She's right. I think she just wants to spend time with Haru because well, those two love to torment Soran.". "He does look like a girl. Heck, he could be Natsu's height and he would just like a girl who is forever flat." said Jake. "And where did you hear that term?" said the girls there. "Issac told us about girls and what to call them based off their cup size." said Matt. The two girls there had a angered look on their face as the boys said,"He's dead meat.".

Cora, Irene, and Tsuki were sitting nearby where Natsu was hanging mainly aka the cafeteria that Natsu had installed upon building the classroom for his selfish purpose. "So are you guys worried about wife?" said Irene. "Wife?" said Tsuki. "She is talking about Natsu." said Cora. "Ah. So is this a German thing?" said Tsuki. "No. This is a IRENE thing." said Cora. "She is a strange girl but she is really strong." said Tsuki.

Irene said,"I thank you for the compliment but Soran was just wow. He appeared out of thin air and I bet that he used his vampire powers to hide from us. We're just lucky that he didn't bite us.". "I still can't believe that he is a vampire. At first glance, he looks like a trap to me but he is strong. Maybe he is one of the strongest in the class." said Tsuki. "Right. I wonder if Natsu trained him to use both his time and vampire powers in complete unison." said Cora.

Tsuki said,"That would be a deadly combo. I bet he would make a killer assassin.". "Soran could be a great assassin due to his special gift." said Cora. "I think him looking more feminine than most of us girls is something." said Irene. "Yeah." said Cora and Tsuki. The three girls sat there as Cora said,"So have you heard anything about the new transfer student?". "Another one?" said Tsuki. "Yes. She was supposed to be in class before the year started but her schedule got in the way." said Irene.

Harry and Issac were talking pictures of Soran in all sorts of feminine outfits. "So why am I doing this again you guys?" said Soran who had his body hidden by a curtain. "We're getting ready for the Cultural Festival Trap. I mean you as a girl is pretty convincing right Stace?" said Haru. "Yeah. He is perfect. I mean guys love big boobs but sometimes the lollis get the big bucks." said Stacey. "This is awful right guys?" said Soran.

Harry and Issac said,"Get back in there pal.". Soran sighed as he continued to change. "So Stace, I am curious about something." said Haru who was sitting on his pole like a monkey. "What is it?" said the girl. "So why are you hanging out with me? I mean your boyfriend is looking like Soran except he isn't well crossdressing." said Haru. "I like hanging out with you. I mean I thought you just a battle hungry idiot like well Nazar except you're like a prankster." said Stacey.

Haru said,"I guess but spending time with your man isn't be a bad thing. I mean we just went up to space. Makes you think about things you know. I think I should finally ask her out.". "Who?" said Stacey. "Wouldn't you like to know that juicy detail blonde? I guess we should stop Harry and Issac from going overboard." said Haru. "Do you really want to?" said Stacey. "Not really but we have to just in case." said Haru. "Right." said Stacey. The two went over to them stopping their plans.

Sekien was staring at his hands with him saying,"I need to go see her before tomorrow you know. It's going to be life and death.". "What are you talking about Sekien?" said a voice. He turned around to see Katsuo and Masoko standing behind him. "Oh. Hey you guys." said Sekien. "Let me guess. You are going with Natsu to hell to help him save Sora right?" said Katsuo. "Yeah. You're so right about that Katsuo." said Sekien.

He made ice appeared in his right hand as he said,"With these powers of mine, I am going to help my best friend out in his time of need.". "I guess I'll be going with you." said Masoko. "Are you serious about this?" said Sekien. "I have my reason. I mean Natsu is my cousin. He is going to get himself killed if he goes alone." said Masoko. She had a faint blush as Katsuo said,"I see. I better go check with my good friend Masaru on fireworks.".

He was gone as Masoko sat next to Sekien. "So are you going to go see your mom before you head to the Underworld?" said Masoko. "Yeah. She is going to become a teacher here. I'm excited for it but I hope Harry doesn't ogle over her." said Sekien. "Don't worry. You will just freeze him. So how strong is your mom? I mean your dad is well your dad." said Masoko. "You mean a bastard right? I'll admit that he is strong though but.." said Sekien.

Masoko said,"But?". "Natsu or Quantum got him beat." said Sekien. "You seriously think that?" said Masoko. "My uncle Vance is the number one hero in the world with Natsu having great potential. It is good growth and well Natsu is going to be a great Soul. I just know it." said Sekien. "You're right but you could be one too. I mean look at this. Some of the girls know about this." said Masoko. She then handed him her phone. "So what am I looking at?" said Sekien.

Masoko said,"Some of the class pick the top ten students with you and Natsu being the top two. You two will be great so don't worry about it.". "Gotcha." said Sekien. The two teens sat there and they were watching the fireworks together. They didn't know that they were being watched by some of the girls and guys. They were looking at the next Class C couple with them being on the same level as say Natsu and Rain.

During the fireworks, Urara was shocked by what Natsu and Reva were asking of her. "I don't think my parents would like having three extra mouths to feed." said Urara. "I'm still not a fan of you going to the Underworld to begin with Natsu but I know that I can't stop you." said Reva. "So are you going to tell the Protectors about this? You know that they'll stop me if they get words of this? I mean you are friends with them...." said Natsu.

Reva said,"Natsu. I want to be there for you like you are for your friends. I mean they would risk their own lives for you. I'm going to be there for you okay? I think I can have a portal built nearby here early tomorrow morning. You'll tell the class right?". "Yeah. So do you mind taking care of my little siblings Urara? I mean you're great with kids and I think Raku likes Molly so they wouldn't mind it that much." said Natsu.

Urara said,"It's no problem at all. Just be back. I know how much they love you so if you'e going for long, they would go there to save you.". "I really don't want that." said Natsu. "I think we should go enjoy the rest of the party. Right?" said Reva. The two teens nodded and they went to where the rest of the class were. They didn't know that their plan was being spied on the Protectors of the Earth who are evil despite being good guys.

The next day, Natsu was heading toward the portal. "Hey man! Wait up!" said a voice. Natsu turned to see Nazar. "I know that you and Reva said that you didn't want us to risk our life in the Underworld but we're going with you." said Nazar. He dragged him toward the portal and Natsu saw the rest of the class waiting for him. "So what the hell took you so long?" said Masaru. "Um. I had a little thing that I needed to do." said Natsu.

He pulled out his phone as he said,"Okay. I want to introduce you to Ruriko Uchiyama.". A girl about Yataro's age appeared on his phone. She was wearing the uniform with her having her purple hair and lime green eyes. She smiled as she said,"Hi! You can call me Ruri.". "So is she your creation? I mean you have April and Core." said Rex. "Actually, I was created by a company who friends with Natsu due to his other careers. They sent me here after fixing my last couple of bugs." said Ruri.

Reva said,"Can we get going?". "I didn't expect her to be the impatient type." said Karla. Natsu stood there with Akane, Chad, Haru, Masoko, Nazar, Rain, Ryo, Sekien and Soran. "Man. This team is so freaking awesome right now!" said Ben. "Yeah. So are you ready Yataro?" said Tatsu. "Yep. We've a slight problem." said Yataro. "Which is?" said Ryo. "Somehow, the Protectors of the Earth are going to try and stop our little plan." said Yataro.

Masaru said,"Okay. Everyone, lets go stop them.". "Yeah!" said the class. The rest of the class beside Yataro left as Haru said,"Wow. What a good group of folks and friends.". "I do hope that they don't get hurt." said Chad. "I think with Phoebe and Tessa, they'll be just fine." said Ruri. "You already know the whole class?" said Ryo. "Yep! We also have the transfer student coming." said Ruri. "So she shows up now? What good time." said Akane.

A girl appeared as she said through tired breaths,"Sorry! I had one last thing left to do before I get a break.". She had her black hair tied in a ponytail with a signature dark blue ribbon with her wearing a black coat with matching hat. "Who are you?" said Sekien. He wasn't sure if she was a spy. She then revealed her green eyes as Natsu said,"Hikaru Spencer.". "Wow. You actually know her Natsu." said Haru.

Yataro said,"You go with them. The others need my help so lets go.". She smiled as she joined the others. Rain noticed that Natsu was looking away from her as Yataro said,"Go!". The portal activated as the group went in the portal. It turned off as Yataro said,"Are you going to help?". Mizuki stood there as she said,"Yep! Lets go help my future students and your future classmates.". "Right. This is a good class." said Yataro. The two rushed toward the forest.

Next time,
Who is Hikaru Spencer and Ruriko Uchiyama? They arrive in the Underworld on Monday November 9 2015 with them being five days until the execution. This and more next time on Soul!

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in this episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Blood Type, Zodiac Sign, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes.
Sora Hoshino. Looks to be 25 years old but actually 1516 Years old. Former Reaper of the Infernal Council. Rose colored. Turquoise. 5 foot 2. B. Cancer. July 1. Fighting and Studying. Someone not getting her drawing and being reminded of her flat chest.
Eizan Uzumaki. Looks to be 26 years old but actually 1517 Years old.Reaper of the Infernal Council. Maroon. Brownish Green. 6 foot 2. B. Taurus. April 30. Fighting, wearing sunglasses, arcade games, and taking naps. Anything spicy.
Kyoji Sakamoto. Looks to be 10 years old but actually 1490 Years Old. Reaper of the Infernal Council. Gray. Turquoise. 4 foot 4. O. Sagittarius. November 27. Watermelon, anything juicy, spinning tops, and history. Being called a child.
Satsuki Mayeda. Looks to be 24 years old but actually 1398 Years Old. Reaper of the Infernal Council. Coral Pink. Light Red. 6 foot 1. A. Libra. September 25. Dancing, shopping, drinking, and teasing Kyoji. Paperwork and people ignoring her.
Ruriko Uchiyama. 11 Years old. An AI (Artificial Intelligence) giving life as a Real girl. Purple. Lime Green. Whatever height she makes herself. O. Gemini June 9. Anything cute and her friends. Nothing.
Hikaru Spencer. 15 years old. International Pop Star, First Year Class C at Star Valley High, and Natsu’s Childhood Friend who he actually remembers surprisingly. Black. Green. 5 foot 8. Pisces. March 4. Songs, poems, lessons, Natsu, fashion, shopping, and games. Parties, press interviews, and being made fun of.
Mizuki Ozaki. 36 years old. The former Wife to Exertion and First year Class C Japanese Teacher. White. Blue. 5 foot 4. O. Aries. April 11. Sekien, teaching, frozen foods, embarrassing his son in front of his friends, and studying. Exertion.

Phantoms: Name, Age, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height.
Breeze. ? years old. Light Green. White. 5 foot 7.
Stone. ? Years old. Brown. Emerald Green. 6 foot 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment