Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Hero part 4 The field trip on the beach!

Bob P.O.V
I was on the train with my grade toward the beach and resort near the beach and thanks to my female disguise we get to go to the place where I drowned my third family when they were asleep when I was 12 but complete accident.I turned to my left and saw Celia asleep on my shoulder." Aren't you going to wake her up?" said Larry.Larry was on the other side with Raven on his shoulder." Maybe you should wake up the person on your shoulder." I said." No way I am waking up the princess of the underworld.I will probably become a skeleton or something like that." said Larry." She isn't that mean. To tell you the truth she is the nice girl I know." I said." So are you happy to see your old digs?" said Larry." They drowned to death so I moved here because no other family would adopt me for a whole year!" I said." Oh yeah. Z told me about that." said Larry." Hey have you seen her anywhere? I think Z want to show off." I said." She is posing as a girl from a different class.I hope she can get away with it." said Larry." She can.I mean we played Smash against her. She can handled her self in anything." I said." I hope you are right. Did you know anyone from your old digs?" said Larry." Some old friends and my girlfriend." I said." You have a girlfriend?" said Larry." No way man. She just likes me a lot. I thinks she is pretty crazy but my dead brother and she was hot." I said." Will she like me?" said Larry." I have no idea Larry.She thinks I am the hottest man on the planet." I said.

The two girls on our shoulders woke up as we were talking about the new game coming out soon." Did we stop your conversation?" said Celia." Nah Celia. They don't mind right?" said Raven." No." we said." That is good." said Celia." So did lunch come by yet?" said Raven." Lunch call! Menu is coming around. Your table will come out now!" said a voice. Then a table came out." What is this magic?" I said." The train of the future. Dear friend." said Larry. Then we got four menus." Okay. So what are you guys getting?" I said." A bucket of french fries." said Larry." Pasta salad." said Celia." Lobster." said Raven." I am getting the bucket of fries double time and you know chicken tenders." I said." Okay your order will be here now!" said a voice.Then the food appeared. Mine was amazing. The bucket of fries had a lot of salt on it and had the chicken look really good and my drink of Mountain Dew look very tasty.I ate it like a person who didn't eat for days. After eating and I finished my drink, I grab a tooth pick and picked the food out of my teeth." The Demon prince has a eating problem." said Raven." I think it is awesome. That he can eat like that and keep that figure." said Celia." I am so freaking jealous." said Larry.

The next day had passed and we were at the beach.I was wearing black trunks. I was buff and I got a lot of girls number.I placed them in my bag." Look who is mister popular all of sudden." said Z. She was wearing a red and black bikini and she look nice in it." Well with my body. I can't help but flaunting it." I said.She sat next to me and asked me," Do you mind being here? I mean you murder your family and drowned them to death when you were a kid."." I am fine Z. No need to worry okay? I will be okay. Just go fun. You deserve it." I said.She ran off and said," I call your old friends by the way. I want them to see the new you.". I got up and yelled," Z!".

Then I saw Larry stare at me.He was wearing some blue trunks." You all right man? You are more off than usual." said Larry." Just a little mad because Z called my old friends here." I said."You are mad about that! That is so funny Bob!" said Larry." They are freaking scary.Even more than Raven when she is angry." I said." She can hear you." said Larry." I know and she is going to do?" I said. I turned around and saw Celia and Raven staring at me. Celia was wearing a white bikini and Raven a black bikini." You think I am scary Robert?" said Raven." Larry told me to say it." I said." Well Z told me to." said Larry."You guys tell such bad lies." said Celia." Okay I mean every single word.So what are you going to do me?" I said. I felt my body in pain as I became a monster." What are you going to do about this Bob?" said Raven." Have some fun?" I said. I went off and scared people on the beach." You just cause a monster to be loose. You know that right?" said Larry." Yeah." said Raven. She ran after me." So what do Bob's old friends look like?" said Celia." Who knows?" said Larry.

I was back to normal and hanging out with my friends by the volleyball courts. Then I almost fell off the rock after I saw Arthur." What you wearing?" I said.He was wearing sliver trunks and carry his sword." My beach armor.You want a beat down from my blade?" said Arthur.I put my hands and said," No way Artie.I don't want to mess with that knight who wore girls clothing."." I hate you for that." said Arthur." Go have some fun Arthur and go play volleyball." I said." You are going to do anything to me right?" said Arthur." Scouts honor." I said. He went off as I then made a crab pinched his toe." Dam you crab." said Arthur.

I laughed as I saw my old friends. It was a group of two boys and three girls.One of the boys had black hair and was about 2 inch smaller then Bob and was wearing a white/black trunks. The other boy had brown hair and was about the size of the other boy and was green trunks.One of the girls was wearing some weird things to block the sun and she had black hair and a purple swimsuit, one of the girls had pink hair and was super pumped and was wearing a yellow bikini, and the last one was her.She had a ponytail and a pink swimsuit on.

I hid in the ocean as I did a cannon ball.Then I felt someone grabbed my hand. It has Jade in her green bikini." Bob! What are you doing hiding in the water?" said Jade." Explore the sea life on this great beach. You know the normal stuff." I said." You are such a bad liar.Tell me the truth." said Jade." Okay. So I am hiding from my old friends.What is the worse that could happen?" I said. She looked at me and said,"The great Bob is afraid of his old friends? I guess I am braver than you." said Jade.Then I was dragged out the water by Arthur and Jade went to go say hi." Lady Celia told me about your past and your friends being super scary." said Arthur." Aren't they?" I said." The ghost boy, the guy who can transform into aliens, and the alien are weird to think off but they are nice people Robert." said Arthur. To tell you the truth, I am afraid of Hilda. She has a little crush on me." I said. Arthur got furious and threw me over to the volleyball court." He has a great arm." I said.

I crashed into the sand dune. I hear a scream and I said," Shit ! She found me. You are so dead Arthur." I got myself out of the sand and was tackled by Hilda who was the girl with the ponytail." I miss you so much Bobby kin.You got more handsome. I bet you can grind cheese off the abs." said Hilda.I saw Larry looking at me with jealous, the girls with a heavy blush except for Tara a very strange girl, and Arthur grinning like a clown." Arthur. Instead of me beating you to a pulp. Can you get her off me?" I yelled at him." Don't worry Bob. I got Hilda." said the boy with black hair." I help too." said the boy with brown hair." Thanks Danny and Ben." I said. I have known Danny and Ben since I moved here when I was 5. I had no control of my power till then. We were the best of friends and when I was 11,I met their girlfriend Sam for Danny and Ester for Ben. We keep in touch now. When I was 12 and I was about 8 months before I killed my family by ocean, I met Hilda. I protect her from bullies thanks to the power of illusion and she gained a huge crush on me. My dead brother had the hot for her.

I got up and pat the sand off my trunks and said," You guys look well. Especially you girls."." Sorry Bob. But I'm taken." said the girl with black hair known as Sam." I am too Robert. You look well. You made a lot of friends." said Ester who was the girl with pink hair." Thanks to my diet of eating right and working out when I have the time." I said." Didn't I see you eating a whole tub of icing yesterday?" said Arthur. I grab the nearest volleyball and spike at Arthur who fell into the water."Still have that arm.Didn't you beat the entire class at volleyball before you left?" said Danny." Yeah man. He was called the iron spiker." said Ben." The iron spiker? Nice name Bob." said Larry." You are jealous that I am better than you at volleyball." I said." I could beat you any day." said Larry." Then lets go then." I said.Then Danny grabbed my shoulder and said," Do you mind going to check on Sam's friend at the changing room?"." Sure man no problem. Beat Larry for me okay." I said." No problem." said Danny. We did our handshake which was epic as I walked to the changing room.

I made it to the changing room and then said," I don't even know what she looks like! Danny is going to kill me!"." Do you mean Danny Fenton? That would be me." said a voice." Yes and who are you?" I said with a little anger in my voice.I turned around and felt my heartbeat go crazy.She had long brown hair and was wearing a red/white bikini. She had flip flops on and was holding a book." The name is Leaf Emerald and you would be handsome?" said Leaf." Bob." I said." Okay then. So you must Bob I heard so much about?" said Leaf." Yeah and what did they say about me?" I said." Hilda says you a god's image. I can see why she thinks that." said Leaf." Thanks to my workout every day I guess." I said." So where we off to Bob? I mean you are leading us right?" said Leaf. I then blushed heavily and I said," I forgot where the volleyball court is.Do you know where is it?"." You are so silly.It is this way." said Leaf." I knew that. I was just testing you. You pass by the way." I said." Right goofball." said Leaf.

We made in to the volleyball and Danny went over to us and said," I lost."." You tried man.That what matters." I said. Then I sense something come out of the water far away from here." I'll be right back. Try using Arthur to beat Larry okay." I said." Thanks Bob." said Danny." Where are you going Bob? Are you going to leave me here alone? That isn't very gentlemen like." said Leaf." Don't worry Leaf. Sam and Ester will help you get introduce.I be right back." I said. I walked back to my site and saw my weapon aka the umbrella. I grabbed it and ran toward the source.

I became my identity which I called Devil. I notice a woman made entire of water came out the ocean with huge sucks of money alongside with a demon made of water,fire,earth,and light came out with her." Mistress Typhoon. We got the money from the water kingdom. Now what do we do with it?" said the demon.' Element Demon. We take the money and give it to the boss." said Typhoon.The boss is a man who runs the criminal empire in this place and the three other place.It is strange because he works in all the places where I have lived. I am known in their crime organization as a anti-hero because someone called Siren seduced me and made rob a bank.She had some huge ass tits. Blame a guy for living here! I was watching them and then I saw Leaf and Jade near them." What are they doing here? I thought Bullet said this place never had human contact.ED kill them." said Typhoon." Yes mistress!" said ED.The demon then held the two girls like really hot looking. I then jumped down and made a sword which cut off its arms freeing the girls and he went back in to water then over to Typhoon." I thought you work for them." said Jade." Who is he?" said Leaf." The name is Devil, the son of the devil and an angel.I am half evil and half good." I said. I then made the girls back onto the ledge where I was standing and I made my sword into daggers." What! I thought you work with us Devil? I mean you did rob a bank with Siren!" said Typhoon." I was brainwash by her amazing breasts.Okay!" I said bluntly.I ran up to them and threw the daggers at their water based attacks like a madman.Then I hear Leaf yelled," Use electric attacks slash!".I hit myself on the head for that and turn my daggers into lighting and slashed them and they explode." Curse you Devil! We will get you back for this!" said Typhoon." In your dreams Typhoon!" I said.

I saw the girls come toward me and they gave me a big hug." You two lovely ladies are very welcome but I must go help others in their time of need. You two must get to their boyfriend who are very lucky to snag you girls off the market." I said." I don't have a boyfriend yet." said Leaf and Jade in unison." Who is then?" I said." Some cute guy who has black hair and a little bit of white hair. I best be going Mr.Devil." said Jade. She ran off and Leaf was left with me." Yes? What do you need?" I said. She then kissed me." May we talk Bob?" said Leaf." What are you talking about civilian? I am not this Bob you speak of." I said and I was hiding a blush but my cloak prevent it." I know it is you Bob. Can we talk?" said Leaf. I made a black portal and took her in with me.

We were outside near my old home wreckage. The house was complete wreck and it was my fault not going to lie.I went back to normal and Leaf hugged me." I knew you were Devil since I hear your voice." said Leaf." I really need to change my voice when I am the Devil right?" I said." You do.Do you remember me at all? You haven't seen me in three years or has it been four?" said Leaf." I honest can't because after this. My mind is a blur for the past. Can you remind who you are exactly? I am sorry for forgetting." I said.She grabbed my arm and we walked back toward the gang slowly.

She then said," You were super nice to everyone at your old school especially me. You were so brave taking on those bullies for me and Hilda.You were my best friend because everyone knew of my slutty sister. You invited me into your group of friends and I was happy for a long time. When the day when you moved to your 4th foster family, I was really sad and I couldn't even say goodbye to you. I bet you forgot about me didn't you? Tell me the truth.". I looked at her blue eyes and said," I never forgot about you Leaf. You were the girl I gained feeling for and with many girls like Hilda,Jade,Stella,Celia,and Raven hitting on me. I never forgot about you. You made me test my powers to their full potent.I hear about you getting a boyfriend and in my jealous destroy my house plus my family." She gave me a hug and she said," I broke up with him after I hear you were all alone after your family died and you lived. Do you want me to tell you something?"." Yeah." I said. She kissed me and I kissed her back and she said," I never forgot you. I am going to your school very soon."." That is awesome." I said.

We walked back to the gang who had Arthur cooking some burgers,Larry taking with Tara,and Raven,Stella,Celia,and Hilda were playing volleyball."Hey guys! Where is Z,Danny,Sam,Jade,Ben,and Ester?" Leaf said." They went to go get some more food for the barbecue." said Arthur.." That sounds so good Arthur. I would love if you make my food without poison on it." I said.I then was dragged to play volleyball on a team with Stella and Leaf vs Raven,Celia,and Tara against us." Show them who was the best volleyball player in the entire school." Leaf said." You were way better than me Leaf." I said. I hit the ball up and spike the ball in the ground.We play till Arthur finished making some dinner.

Arthur made at least 3,000 pounds of burgers,hot dogs,chicken,and steak." How can you eat that much! And keep that amazing body of yours!"Hilda said. She has on my lap as I told Leaf I was sorry." I workout a lot okay!" I said with anger in my voice. I thought she would get off but she stay there." So Bob, can I talk to you in private?" Larry said."If you can get her off man. I would be honored." I said. Larry pushed her off and borrowed me. We went over where no one could here us." Are you coming on to me or something man? I mean you haven't been talking with many girls lately." I said." No I need your powers to impress Tara.She loves fireworks." Larry said." Wait! She can actually talk. I didn't see that coming.She never says anything around me." I said." Probably cause she hates your guts for reasons I can't say." Larry said." What did you say?" I said." Oh nothing. So can you make fireworks on not?" Larry said." I'll be right back man. Just get ready for the best fireworks show of your life. And good luck with Tara!She is a keeper" I said. I ran off and made some fireworks which Disney would be impress by in my opinion. I walked back to where the group was. I sat next to Leaf and I said," Just watch the night sky.". She looked me and said," Having you been smoking something in the three years I haven't seen you."." No. You know Larry and Tara. Well Larry told me she likes fireworks so I made her and Larry some fireworks plus us too but they aren't easily notice unless you are from the planet Brain people 64. Those guys are so smart.I mean I had a chance to beat them but I won with only some victory." I said. Then the fireworks went off and Arthur said," I thought fireworks were banned here."." Maybe they sense a couple who would be madly in love and need some help." I said.Larry gave me a thumbs up and Tara gave him a hug." Did you do this Bob?" Z said." No way Z. Bob was the worst in science when he was here." said Danny." Even worst than Danny was. I mean he is bad at school in general." said Ben. Sam laughed at her boyfriend who was blushing heavily.

The next day, we had our free day which we could do what ever we want.I was going to spend some alone time with Leaf. I was in the city area where Leaf asked to meet me. I was wearing my black shirt with the gold word Devil on it, regular shorts, and I had giant earphones around my shoulder." When is she going to get here?" I said.Then I saw her running. I saw her wearing a red/white hat and she has wearing a blue tank top and red skirt.She was carry a cute little purse with a Pichu on it." I guess you like Pokemon a lot? Don't you?" I said." Yeah. I kinda was raise around it.Do you hate it?" Leaf said." No way. It is probably my favorite RPG of all time." I said." So what do you want to do first?" Leaf said." I haven't been since I was 12 so I was kinda hoping that you would having some planned." I said." The same guy from three years ago.I did plan something so first stop is the arcade." Leaf said. She grabbed my arm and we walked toward the mall.

I was waiting with Leaf who was window shopping at a very expensive clothing store." Why are we here exactly? I mean who has this kind of me on them! It is just illogical why we are here." I said. She looked at me and she said," Do you think I won't look cute in them?"." No you would look awesome." I said.She smiled and held up an expensive shirt and gave me the puppy dog eyes.I sighed and pulled out my wallet and pay 100 dollars for it. We were walking toward the next stop and I question her." So where are we going next?" I said." To meet up with some friends from school." said Leaf ." Won't Hilda be there?I mean she tackle me." I said.' Aren't you the devil's son or something?" said Lead.I stop talking after that.

We were in front of a restaurant called Le Devil." So why we are here again?" I said. She led me over to her friends which they were all girls. One had a green bandanna on her head and she had brown hair like Leaf, one had blue hair and had a white hair with a little pink on it, and one look like Hilda." Hey Leaf! who is this? Your boyfriend?" said the Green bandanna girl."Yep. His name is Bob." said Leaf.I smiled my every winning smile and the Hilda looking girl said," What Bob! The guy who my sister who has a crush on! Do she know Leaf?"." Nope Rosa. I don't want her to know because she would probably kill me." said Leaf." Yeah and I would like that too. Your names would be?" I said.I sat down next Leaf and they introduce themselves as May the bandanna girl, Dawn the pink hat girl, and Rosa Hilda's twin sister.

I then hear my phone ring. That means one of two things. One Larry's date is going really well or their is a super villain attack.I looked at it and it was a super villain attack.Dang it!" I'll be right back ladies. I got to answer a call." I said. I walked outside and saw that it was two women called Mute and Quick.I text Leaf where I was going and she told me good luck. I became Devil and I jumped into the dark void.

I appeared outside the same clothing store where I was earlier." The thing must be broken it or something." I said. Then I heard screams of pure terror.I ran toward it.I saw two women holding some sacks of money .One had a thing around her neck. She look like someone I knew but couldn't put my mind on it. The other had long blond hair and wearing a skintight speed suit.I then made a bow and fired arrows at them." What the hell?" said the blond." You were robing a store. I as the hero must stop you from committing such acts of pure terror." I said with a more heroic voice.The women I think is Quick broke out and tried to hit me but I grabbed her hand and threw her up and froze her." You two want to give up now?" I said. Then I hear a scream which broke my ear drums and free Quick." You like our experiment? We made it to stop you from stopping us." said Quick. She held my head up and then Mute made something. It was a rock and I broke free and made some rope. I tied them up and froze the rope to their skin which has very cold to them." Stay still okay? Or I won't be so nice next time. And you don't like me angry. Trust me you will be in pain for days." I said with a snark. Then I jumped back into the void or vortex and was back to normal.

I walked back inside and no one was in the room but Leaf,May,Rosa,and Dawn and some guy sitting next to my girl. I walked over and said," Hi. You're in my seat." I said.He turned around and he had a scar on his left eye." What do you want punk? I am talking with my lady friends here.Right?!" he said. He had a knife in his hand and it was touching Leaf's arm." Stop right now!" I yelled. I punched him into a stall.Leaf gave me a hug and I said," Do you need some for your arm?" ." Go teach that guy a lesson for me." she said." No problem." I said. I then picked him up and saw him. He had black hair and a little bit of white hair like me." What the hell are you?" He said." The name is Bob and you better not mess with my girlfriend and her friends." I said. I then made my eyes glowed bright red and make him see me as a demon/devil. He ran off as I went back to normal." That was awesome! I mean you are so strong." said May." He works out on a daily basis." said Leaf ."Is that true?" said Rosa." Yep." I said.

Me and Leaf walk back to her house." I guess I will by seeing you." said Leaf." Aren't you going to the academy with us?" I said." Yeah but you have stuff with your class." said Leaf.We were in front of her house as I heard barking."You still have that dog don't you?" I said.She smiled as I was licked to death." You grew Missy.Do you remember your uncle Bob?" I said.Leaf grabbed Missy as she led me in. Her house was covered with boxes." So you are moving there?" I said." Yeah. I will be leaving really soon.So today was my last day alone with you." said Leaf." I have an idea. I clone myself so I can be here and there." I said." No you need to spend time with your friends.I can't have the most perfect guy to myself can I?" said Leaf." I wouldn't mind that at all." I said.She smiled and sent me on my way.

The next couple days were so boring. I mean we visit museums,lectures,and worst of all Hilda was attached to me. I was in a relationship but Leaf told me not to tell anyone about our relationship but Hilda was also coming to our school. I then broke a wall when I heard that news.

I was in front of my dorm which I had made bigger. I love that I can brainwash people to my whim. I made more rooms so that the princess of heaven and the underworld can lived alongside Larry and Arthur. So I had living here with me was Stella,Tara,Larry,Jade,Celia,Raven,Arthur,Z and Raven's shadow which had a name called Chuck plus Leaf which has a bonus.  I was outside the gates waiting for Leaf.Then I saw her alongside Hilda when then I was tackled." I get to see you more. That is so great." said Hilda. I then slipped out and grabbed Leaf and then we were alone.She said," Did you miss me?"." More than the sun to the moon." I said." What does that mean exactly?" said Leaf." Absolutely nothing." I said. We kissed as the sun set.

Next time,
Trouble in paradise, Bob deals with the boss, a double date, and some confessions.          

No comments:

Post a Comment