Sunday, August 18, 2013

Powerful Power part 3 The Gamer's gaming plan of mayhem staring the duo of Power and Lunar

Remember the Gamer? He was one of the first villains Bob had ever faced in the Power universe. I thought of a great battle with Bob and him.I thought why not the freak not in the new Powerful Power. If you didn't know The Gamer came into the stories here on Power High and the first edition of Combat For Hire or CFH came from Power High 2. Some knowledge for you.

Bob P.O.V
It was late September here in Mural and the weather has almost gone fall. I hate fall because I always stuck putting the leaves in a pile every single year and my friends always broke it. I am a summer boy so fall doesn't work for me and Hal hates due to his snake like blood.He acts like a giant dick and it is hell listing to his bitching I can tell you that much.

I was working in Le Devil. At my job, I was a waiter so I got a lot of pay. I fits my moms good looks and so thank you genetics.I get payed a lot by Ms. Selma. She is a sweet lady not like Stella said she is.Her husband just as nice as well. He remains me of father when he isn't using me for his gain and the company. I liked working there a lot.

I also got to see Stella in her cute uniform. I gained a crush on her during my training because all I could think of her and me kiss over fireworks.I blushed when ever I saw her or talked to her. I hope she didn't notice that.

I was with Stella,Z,Cindy,and Myra. We were in Ms.Selma office." I love this job and you kids." said Selma." Thank you Ms.Selma. So when is the wedding?" I said." Good question Bob.Since you five have brought in a lot of business especially with Bob singing." said Selma." It is was Stella's idea Ms. Selma." said Cindy. 

If the customer asked me to sing, I would sing. My voice sounds like an angel so the girls like to hear me sing.Our boss  handed us all a envelope.Z held it and she said," How much is in here?"." Open it and find out." said Selma.I opened mine and I saw 1 grand in there plus a invite." What we are?" said Myra." That is right Myra.You are coming to my wedding in Hawaii on new years." said Selma.

Stella gave me a big hug and I blushed heavily," I am so happy Bob.I mean Hawaii.I have never been there ever. Have you?" said Stella." Nope. This is my first time going to Hawaii.Not my first wedding I've been to though." I said.Rose always play wedding games with her twins and I joined in as the guy." So Selma,Why are there two tickets?" said Z." To bring your date for the wedding. You guys get going to enjoy your weekend." said Selma. She kicked us out.

I with the girls at the mall. We were in front of this place which served snacks. I always went here after work or school." So Cindy, who are you taking to the wedding?" said Myra." I don't know." said Cindy. It was girl talk so I decide to join in." I know Z is taking her boyfriend Jake." said Stella." We aren't dating!" said Z.I read their minds on a daily basis and my friends minds because I want to know if they have been infected with Spider or Reptile brainwashing.Z and Jake were dating but in secret." I think that I am going to take Ruby." I said. Stella looked at me and said," Is he serious?"." No clue. I mean he and Ruby are pretty close after that project for Mr.John." said Cindy.I had to work with Ruby to build a project which is a lot like Mouse Trap except it works." They do look pretty cute together from Ace's informants." said Z." They seem like a perfect match." said Myra." Or maybe not her? I am not sure because I got at least till December to ask someone." I said.Stella did a smile which my heart beat faster.

I then notice a kid from my math class run by." What is up with Abe? I mean he was been way too hyper lately." said Z." Yeah so has most of the school including Ace,Norman,Larry,Hal,and Bob's sisters." said Cindy.

Then I saw Jake." Hey Jake!" I yelled.He walked over and Z hit me." Hey Bob, Stella,Cindy,Myra,and the always lovely Z.What is up?" said Jake.

Z was blushing heavily also Jake and Myra said," Do you know what is up with everyone in our school? They are going like kids who love sugar to a candy store." Jake was confused and Stella told him," Why is everyone acting weird?"." Oh.A new mmorpg( Massively multiplayer online role-playing game) is coming out today. The person made the game all by her self. Her name is Lady Selena. According to Ace, she is a 20 on his hot girl scale and she is really smart which the ladies like.So she is pretty famous." said Jake.

I have never heard of this Lady Selena before. She might be part of Reptile or The Spider king's army but this game couldn't made by her.Someone else made it and she is taking all the credit. I better do some research on it." So Jake? What is the game about anyway?" said Stella." Well. I heard from Abe, our school gamer, it is about you the hero travel through a land full of monsters to save the prince if you a girl or a princess if you are a guy. The game has this cool setup where you are actually in the game.Your choices can be decide by you.You can play online with friends but the stories with each player is decide by you." said Jake." Does it have a log out feature?" I said." You have been reading way too much manga Bob.It does have a log out feature." said Jake." So do they have the game?" said Myra." Yeah a lot of them.At least 1 million copies in the gaming store in the mall." said Jake.

Stella grabbed my arm and she said," You going to get the game Bob?"."I will get it later.I promise you I take you shopping didn't I?" I said.She then blushed as I did too." Are you guys dating or something? You two seem pretty close." said Jake." No way Jake. They are just friends.So do you want to accompany me to get the game?" said Z." Sure Z." said Jake.

The two left as Cindy and Myra got up and Stella said." Are you guys going to buy the game too?"." It sounds like fun." said Myra." I can meet some cute guys on there. So hello date for our boss's wedding." said Cindy.

They left Bob and Stella alone." So do you want to go shopping tomorrow or Sunday?I'm game for both." I said."Aren't you going to play that game this weekend?" said Stella." My family will be playing it and weekend and I will get sick of it.So do you mind if I stay at your place until this game dies down a little?We also have that project from Wizard to do." I said with a little blush in my cheeks." Um sure. No problem Bob." said Stella.

We blushed as I heard my phone ring at the super human level but it rang off as a text. I grabbed my phone and I said,"I see you later Stella.I got to get going. I have something I need to do for that bitch Hal.God I hate fall.". I waved goodbye as I walked off toward somewhere.

I was an alleyway. I looked around and I saw no one.I looked at my phone and I saw that the new game had some Reptile workers deliver the game to the store." I better get there and borrow a copy for examine." I said.

I then made a dark void and I jumped in. I became Power. I was outside the game store as a mouse and I saw my friends." I better get to work borrow a copy while they are distracted with this girl." I said.

went off as I saw the Reptile symbol on the truck.It had a golden snake on it." I give them that.They got a sweet symbol." I said.

I then went down there and I became invisible and I borrowed a PC copy for me for examining.I then beat up on some guards as I went back into the dark void as more of Reptile came for me. I came out and then I walked toward the game store.

Stella P.O.V
I was walking through the mall alone and I then heard Bob's voice." Stella! Wait for me?" said Bob.I stood there as Bob said," I am so sorry for ditching you.Ike was just being a dick.Please don't be mad at me."." Why do you think that I am mad at you?" I said." I left you alone in the mall." said Bob." Oh yeah. I am still mad at you for that." I said.

Bob then said," Please forgive me all might queen of the entire universe."." Who told you that?" I said."Ace." said Bob.Stupid Ace." Okay I forgive you but you are making me dinner." I said." Sure.I don't mind at all.Do we need to grab anything before we leave?" said Bob.

I love his cooking and he would make a great chef after college.But he is really smart from what I learned from Ace.He is one of the smartest kids in class and in the school one of the smartest guy." I don't know.Because you know my sister and her boyfriend will be making out on the couch."I said.My sister has the year off from college and she crash here and her boyfriend works at the game shop here at the mall so they have a lot of make out time and I am disgusted." So we go talk to Brad?" said Bob." I guess that is the best plan but we won't be able to see him due that game." I said.

We walked toward the game store and it was crazy crowded. I try to get through but I was pushed back." Do you want me to go find him?" said Bob." Um sure but how are you going to get in there?" I said.

He then walked in and then he was with Brad.Brad was taller than Bob by at least 2 inches. He had blond hair and he had a body of a movie star." Hey little sis.Why did you send Bob to come get me? I would have stop everything to come see the little sister of my girl." said Brad." Oh nothing. Bob is making dinner for me and he wants to know what you guys wanted for dinner." I said." That is amazing. I guess your boyfriend is the whole package.We will take anything beside Stella's cooking. I can tell you that much. So make something so good.I better get back to work.This new game is selling like hotcakes.I will bring a copy home for you Stella." said Brad. He walked back in and Bob said," So what do you guys wanted for dinner?"

I was watching my sister making out with her boyfriend." Can you two stop making out for a minute?You guys are making me sick!" I said.My sister Tara then looked at me and she said," One day you will be doing this with your boyfriend sis. You will be doing this too.".

I then blushed heavily as I thought of me doing that with some guy or Bob for that matter." Tara. Stop it tease little sis.She hasn't found the one yet." said Brad. They went back to making out as I then barfed in my mouth.

I went into our kitchen and I saw Bob waiting for the pasta to be ready." Hey Stella." said Bob." Is dinner ready yet? I am sick of my sister kissing her boyfriend in there." I said." Almost.Just got to wait a little bit longer." said Bob.I sat at the kitchen table and I said," Do you want to start it now or after dinner?".Bob was pouring the pasta in the drainer and then he said," After dinner."

We were at the dinner table and Brad was gushing over Bob's food.'"That is amazing Bob. I mean this is really good. Way better than Stella's cooking."." It is nothing really just some pasta that I made from some tomatoes in my garden." said Bob.

He had a garden in the back of his house with tomatoes,fruits,and other stuff."Yeah maybe you should teach Stella here how to cook." said Tara." I am sorry that I can't cook." I said." But your food is really good Stella.I mean your cookies you made for Home EC and you gave them to me were amazing." said Bob. I blushed at that statement.

Brad had finished eating and he said," Well I am off to my place with your sister Stella to go play that new game Adventure." They left as Bob said," Do you mind cleaning up Stella? I knew to go my stuff for history from my house."." Ah no problem Bob.I meet you at your place after I finish cleaning." I said. He left the house and he walked across the lawn to his house.

Bob P.O.V
I was in my room and I saw my bag was still there.I grabbed it and I saw something on my computer. I then made the game appear.I made my computer decipher it.It had finished transferring the data to my phone and I saw some stuff on it. It had the words C.F.H in the data code." Who is this C.F.H? I better ask Ike." I said.

I walked over to his room and I saw him playing Adventure." I guess he is use less for right now and Hal too. I guess I am on my own for this one." I said.

I then heard the door ring.It was Stella." Hey." I said." My place is locked up for the night. I lost my key.So do you mind if I stay here?" said Stella.

I was blushing heavily at the thought that Stella would stay here at my house." Um sure.It is no problem because my bodyguard,the pet trainer, and the trio are all busy playing Adventure so they won't be bothering us." I said.

Narrator P.O.V
The two were in Bob's room. Their faces were red as ever.They were alone in Bob's room." So Stella? What has the project we had to do?" said Bob." Mr.Wizard told us to interview our partner and asked them question." said Stella." That is cool.So do you want to go first?" said Bob." I go.So what is your favorite color?" said Stella.

This went on as Stella learned more about Bob. His favorite color was red, black,and white.His favorite food was all of them.His favorite video game franchise Pokemon. His favorite TV show DuckTales.His favorite thing to do is playing video games or work on his garden.

Bob learned that Stella's favorite book was Twilight and many more juicy stuff." So Stella, where do you want to go shopping tomorrow?" said Bob.

She has sleeping on his shoulder and they were watching Romeo and Juliet on TV." I don't know Bob. I was thinking since everyone is playing that new game. We should join." said Stella.Bob then started to say something but then a loud screeching noise was heard." What was that?" said Bob." I don't know but lets go check it out." said Stella." Yeah." said Bob.

In a place in Adventure, a boy was with Lady Selena." Okay Gamer. What did you just do?" said Selena.The boy had frizzy hair.He was very strong and he has wearing armor." I made some adjustments to the server in this world." said the Gamer."Like what?" said Selena." That boy tried to hack the game but I stopped him. I transform everyone who is playing the game into their in game characters." said Gamer." What were you thinking?Are you fucking insane? What if someone from the outside see them?" said Selena." Easy.I made it so that the players think that there is a spell that got rid of their equipment.Let see Bob cal stop me now.They will think it is just part of the game." said Gamer." You are fucking crazy Allen." said Selena." I know Selena and you loved it." said Gamer aka Allen.

Bob P.O.V
I was with Stella who was holding my shoulder very tightly as we walked though my house. I opened the door to Ike's room and I saw a man covered in armor which look weird to him there." What happened to your bodyguard Bob? " said Stella." I don't know Stella. Go check on my sisters and Hal." I said.

Stella ran off to Hal and my sisters room and she said,"Hal is now a snake and your sister are pixies."." Okay it must be that game." I said." What do you mean Bob? A game couldn't have done this." said Stella.

I then walked outside and I saw no one." Stella. No one is outside." I said." Did everyone transform into a character from that game?" said Stella." I thinks so." I said." So everyone who bought that game transform into that game?" said Stella." Yeah." I said.

Then I sense spider come toward my house." Stella I need you to run into my house right now." I said." Why?" said Stella." I don't know but I just need you safe." I said. She ran inside as spiders surrounded me." I know she is going to see this but Power Up!" I yelled.

Stella P.O.V
Bob was glowing for a few seconds.I was worried about him and I went to the kitchen and I found a knife.I ran toward the window and then I saw Power in Bob's place." Is Bob? Power?" I said with shock.

I opened the door and I saw Bob beating up the spiders." I can't believe it!" I said. I saw him looking at me and he said," TA DA!".I hugged him and I said," You are Power? Why didn't you tell anyone?"." It should have been obvious Stella. I mean I am incredible smart,super fast,super strong,and sometimes during class I sneeze fire and then I electrocuted the power in Art." said Bob.

We were inside and Bob was back to normal again." What are you going to do about your family and our friends?" I said." I don't know.That bitch must have put this up when she saw that I hacked her game." said Bob.

We sat there and he said," I was something I need to tell you Stella."." What?" I said." You have super powers like me but they aren't developed yet." said Bob.I then said," What! I can fly and stuff like that!"." Yes but your powers haven't come in." said Bob.

He looked down at his feet and I said," You were trying to protect me from those spiders weren't you?"." Yeah. I was up till dawn every morning protecting you from The Spider King.I kinda remember stuff about you that you don't remember." said Bob."Like what?" I said." About three months ago, I got my super powers from something called the Power. I was so happy but then Ike wanted to train me. You were so pissed.I then ran after you at the nearby festival and then as the fireworks went off we kissed." said Bob.

My face was lit up like when you eat some thing spicy." I would remember something like that." I said." Ike erase your memories of me. We used to be best friends and I knew my way around town. You taught me how to cook.You taught me how to makes some amazing friends. I didn't realize it then but I love you." said Bob.

We kissed and then I then start to fly." Your powers have developed." said Bob smiling." I guess it took some help from my boyfriend to get me started." I said. He then started to laugh when he remember something," Just wait here. I have an idea."

He ran upstairs at normal speed as I stood there floating." I hope no one see me like this." I said.

Then Bob came down with a costume similar to his and a weapon.The suit was all sliver.The weapon looked like a staff." What is all this Bob? And how do I control all of this?" I said. He helped me down and he said," I am going to teach you how to use your powers right now. We are going into the game and save the world from C.F.H.".I looked at him and he touched my head. His hand was very strong." Bob? What are you doing?" I said." Teaching.Just let it happen." said Bob.

I then felt smarter,faster,stronger,and powerful." I feel like I'm in control.What did you do?" I said." Nothing much. I just remove all the roadblocks for you so you can have full control of your powers."said Bob." You are a great boyfriend." I said." I know and you are a great girlfriend for accepting this.Okay so put this on and here is your weapon." said Bob.

I was handed the suit and it went on me." When you want to go hero.It is will go over your regular clothes.Your weapon can be used for ranged combat and close combat. I recommend that you used your powers. You got some good ones." said Bob. He was in his black suit and then he said," You ready Stella?"." Call me Lunar Power." I said. We then jumped into the TV.

Narrator P.O.V
The two heroes were in front of a town. Bob or Power was wearing ultra armor, he had two swords on his back which both look very powerful in their own right, and he had super power shoes.Stella or Lunar was wearing a hot sliver dress and she had a staff on her back." What am I wearing Bob?" said Stella." The Game does something which makes you look like you would in this realm. I went in and I made us the strongest in the entire game but to Selena we look like beginners." said Bob." So is there a way to change me into something that I won't get stare at?" said Stella.

Bob then nod and he ran toward town. He came back with the strongest armor for women.She put it on. She still had her staff but she was wearing sliver armor." I like it." said Stella." O knew you would." said Bob.

" Okay so what is our first stop Bob?" said Stella.The two were walking though the town getting stares for NPCs and players." We got to get to the final boss level. That is where Selena is." said Bob." How are we going to get there?" said Stella." We can walk,fly,run,or take an experimental travel." said Bob." What is the travel like?" said Stella." We get a ride by a person who loves romance even more than the angel of love himself. We will be shown as a couple to the entire game." said Bob.

Stella then grabbed his hand and she said," Let go find this guy and get a ride. I get to show off my perfect guy."." What the hell?! I'm game." said Bob. The two found the guy who ran the super romantic ride.

Meanwhile in the nearby pub, Ace was hitting on some ladies." You ladies look lovely as elf and pixies.May I get you number you lovely ladies?" said Ace.

He was then hit by a frying pan as Cindy dragged him out.Ace stood up and he saw Z as a black and red fox,Jake as a dog,Cindy as a hot viking,and Myra as a elf." Cindy! Why did you dragged me out of there? I was hitting on the hottest girls I have ever seen." said Ace.Ace was a vampire." We should be trying to fix our curse and get to the castle so we can get back to normal instead on hitting on NPCs!" yelled Myra." At least you are cute Myra.Look at me, I look like Thor." said Cindy." At least you don't have fur in places you don't want fur." said Z and Jake.

Then Ace saw something." Isn't that Bob and Stella?" said Ace.The carriage went past them. Bob and Stella were making out as romantic music was on." No way Ace.Your lack of blood must be getting to you.Stella has a boyfriend.And that guy ain't it." said Z.

The carriage went past them and Ace's eyes shined," The two look so strong. I better we can get them to help us with our curse and then get me a girlfriend." said Ace. He ran after them in a rhino tank and his group sighed." Why are we with him? Instead of Norman and his group." said Cindy." We lost the drawing I guess.Should we catch up to him?" said Jake and Z." Okay since the two were making out are heading for the final level, get everyone together and we sweetly follow them." said Myra.They got a motorcycle and they followed after Ace. Myra was thinking," I know that is you two. Good luck you two lovebirds."

The love carriage stop and the lovebirds were in front of the castle.The castle had powerful monsters such as zombies, spiders,androids,skeletons, and many more powerful things guarding it." This looks like it is going to be a challenge." said Stella." Don't worry about it Stella. I have play so many of these games so you can say I am a master." said Bob.

Then the two saw a person in all black walk by them." That was so weird." said Stella. She was on Bob and the two blushed.The person turned around and he said," I am so sorry for scaring you miss.I am just your average walking skeleton.Name Grim by the way.". Grim held its hand and it was all bone." So did you get affect by a curse or something Grim?" said Bob.He was still confused why a player could be here. It was the first day." Actually I am like you two. I was once part of the Spider King but I rebelled against him.I was sent in here and my flesh and my hair fell off.So I want to stop the Gamer from turning all these players in to their monsters form.You have seen it." said Grim." Yes Grim. Some of our friends have been transformed into monsters." said Stella." Who is the Gamer? I thought Lady Selena made this world?" said Bob." Lady Selena is the lover of the man who created this world. His name is Allen or Gamer. He and his lover are part of C.F.H.They made this world to try and kill Power which is you. So I am here to stop them from hurting them." said Grim." So you want to help us Grim? Me and Power are going in there to stop Gamer and Lady Selena." said Stella." Sure.And may I see your breasts?" said Grim.

Grim walked in the castle with a huge bump on his head from Bob." You didn't have to hit him that hard." said Stella." He asks my girl to show him your breasts. How was I supposed to reacted?" said Bob.

She giggled at her boyfriend. Bob then sense his bodyguard,Hal,The triplets, and his friends behind him." Our friends are behind us Lunar." said Bob." Okay Power.Do you think they will be a disturbance during our fight with Gamer and Selena?" said Stella." I don't think so but I will keep an helper on them just in case." said Bob. The two walked in the castle with Grim.

Meanwhile outside the castle,Ike was confused." Who is that with the two you told us about Ace?" said Ike.Ike was a haunted piece of armor.Hal was a giant snake, the twins were witches, and Kathy a succubus." Calm down Ike. That must be their servant or something." said Ace." But Ace, you can't summon a demon of any kind unless you are a dark player.The boy kinds look like one." said Hal." No way  Hal. I mean those two look cute together." said Rose." You are just jealous that you are a snake and they are human." said Robin." Yeah. The guy does look strong. I want him to myself. I want her head." said Kathy." Bob's sister is so hot right now.I mean she is a succubus and I will follow you till the end of time." said Ace.

Ace then was hit with a frying pan." I don't think Bob would like if you hit on his sister." said Myra.Myra was with Norman.Norman was a Cyclops." Yeah even if she more hotter than a oven grilling meat."said Norman.

He then was hit with an arrow by his sister." Okay so that guy and girl plus a skeleton are going into the castle to fight Lady Selena and somebody named the Gamer? I thought they would be fighting someone named Demon Queen and the Darkness King?" said Jake." Theymust   be confused with someone else." said Z." Anyway, lets go help them." said Ike." Right teach." said the teens.

Inside the castle,Allen was flaming." Curses!" said Allen.Power,some girl, and Grim were going though his castle and they were destroying every thing." Allen! Calm down! We will win this with the help of outside." said Selena.

Allen then made the people attack the group outside and then captured them." You are always so smart." said Allen." I know. I will take care of the girl and you'll will handled Power." said Selena." What about the skeleton?" said Allen." We will handled him together." said Selena.

Bob P.O.V
I was in front of the main door to Gamer's  throne room. I then opened the door and I saw Gamer and Selena waiting for us." You must be Gamer? I presume or are you lady Selena?" I said.

Stella giggled at my joke and Grim laughed." You won't be loaughing when you see this." said Gamer. Then a screen appeared and my friends were having trouble with the help outside." Grim! Get out there and help them! We will  handled these two." said Stella.

Grim nod and he ran out of the room with a perverted look on his face." I think that was a bad idea. With the walking pile of bones you could have beaten us." said Selena." I have faced stronger opponents stronger than you before in games." I said.

Then Gamer became a mixture of stuff." You can't beat my ultimate form but to add some pizazz to this fight." said Gamer.Then a musical band was playing." Nice song.You got some class to you Allen." I said." Thanks Power. You aren't such a dick." said Gamer." Can we just start this fight already?" said the girls.

I ran toward him and I pulled out my sword and I yelled," Power Slash!". Gamer dodge but the slash cut some of the throne apart." That was a powerful move.But it can't handled Nuke burp!" yelled Gamer

 Then he burped and then a burp was big than a planet came toward me." Eat my tiger slash!" I said. I then ran up to it and I went crazy and I made it gone." You are good." said Gamer." Not like your lover." I said.

Then he turned around and he saw Stella saying," Meteor slam!" She made a giant meteor on Selena which crushed her." Selena!" said Gamer." Don't take your attention off me Allen. Eat my ultimate slash Powerful Slash!" I said.

I grab my second sword and clone myself. We attack Gamer and then knocked him out.

I went back to normal and I got a kiss from my girl." You were amazing Bob." said Stella." You were as well.I guess we should go help Grim." I said." No Grim just finished.He used his musical attack to put them asleep as our friends put them to sleep." said Stella.

We were at the mall in our street clothes. She didn't forget our shopping date and it was our first date as a couple.We were at a cute cafe place with butlers. I looked at her but I didn't say anything it during lunch."So is Grim living here?" said Stella." Yeah. Ike is working on a way to make him come to school with us. He is actually Hal's age." I said."That is good. So are we going to tell anybody us?" said Stella." I don't mind Stella. Anything to be with you.I know you lied about your fake boyfriend." I said." I so hate that you are psychic." said Stella." You are too. You can read my mind as well." I said." So are we going to tell everyone on Monday?" said Stella." Yeah and I want to be something super romantic and amazing. Read my mind." I said.

She gave me an hug and she said," You are so romantic Bob. Where did you learn this?"." Lost of chick flicks. You made me watch them in the past with you." I said.We smiled as we continue our date.

Next time,
Revolution's Halloween festival. Bob and Stella face something as a couple.The next will be done over time because of school so don't expect this to be out by during the week         


No comments:

Post a Comment