Saturday, August 3, 2013

Pokemon Adventure Unova part 2 Tepig and Pidove


Bob was sitting on one of the hills along with Leaf and Z." So why aren't you going to catch any Pokemon like Ash and Hilda?" said Bob." Like you I already have a team with me." said Leaf." You have traveled some where else besides Unova?" said Z." Just Kanto,Johto, Hoenn,and here." said Leaf." That is pretty impressive for someone your age." said Bob." You are just two years older than her!" said Z." I mean she really experience not like me. I was raised to be the best because my brother is a shame to this family." said Bob. He then laied down and he watched the clouds.

" I can't believe you caught a Purrloin!" yelled Ash. He then looked up and he saw Ash with a Pidove and Hilda was with Purrloin which looked pretty smug." Yeah but your Pidove look way more stronger than Purrloin." said Hilda." She might be right about that." said Bob.

Then the Devious Pokemon scratch Bob's face." Bob!" said Leaf." He gets hit with a aura sphere by Car back in Sinnoh all the time so this is nothing to him." said Z.

Bob then grab the cat and he placed it on the ground." Sorry I made fun of you girl.You are really strong." said Bob.

She purred in joy as she went over to Hilda." How did you know it was a female?" said Hilda." He can always tell you the gender of your Pokemon."said Z." Oh so what are you guys doing up on the hill instead of at the battle club?" said Leaf." There is a battle club?" said the boys. They ran toward the town as the girls try to catch up.

Bob was standing outside the battle club along with Ash." I hope they have an expert mode here." said Bob." It is the start of the region Bob.I really don't think they would have an expert mode." said Z.

He turned and saw his partner Z and the two girls he was traveling with." I pretty sure they have one." said Ash.

Then a black object made Leaf fall and Bob catch her.She blushed heavily as Z said," What was that?".

Then a man who was wearing martial arts clothes came over and he said," I am so sorry miss but did you see where that thing went?"." That way. Who are you exactly." said Hilda." I am one of the many owners of the Battle Club. The name is Don George. Are you all trainers?" said Don." Actually I am a ..." said Z. 

Bob blocked her mouth and e said," She is just a fan of them."." Oh so would you like to enter our club?" said Don." Do you have an expert mode?" said Ash." No not here but in Nimbasa Town, there is an expert mode." said Don.

Bob then walked off and he said," I can catch the black running object for you.".Leaf blushed and she said," I will help him."." I must thank you two trainers but my staff is really close to catch that Umberon." said Don." An Umberon!That sounds awesome!" said Ash.

Ash then ran inside the club and he saw a female trainer with an Glaceon. Ash froze and Bob went up to him." Is that your girlfriend?" said Bob." No way! I mean I haven't seen since Sinnoh when I was stuck at the Wallace Cup.We are just friends" said Ash.He notice his friend walk over to her." Idiot." said Ash.

He ran over and he grabbed Bob who was chatting with the girl." Ash? Is that you?" said the girl." Hey May. I haven 't seen you in a while." said Ash.

May had short brown hair and she had huge tits for her age" You traveling with Bob here? He is such a sweet guy." said May." My mother always taught me to be very nice to every women I meet." said Bob." That is such a lie.This guy here was a jerk to the girls from his hometown." said Z.

Z was in her female guise and Leaf and Hilda stood there." Ash! Who are these girls?!" said May." That is Z,Bob partner and Leaf and Hilda are just friends!" said Ash." Oh." said May.

Bob was outside the stadium where Ash was battling a Dewott with Pikachu and Hilda and May were cheering him on." So have you seen Z anywhere?" said Leaf.

He turned around and he saw Leaf holding two drinks." Thanks.How much do I owe you?" said Bob." It is fine Bob. This one on me." said Leaf." You want something when we are reaching Striaton City don't you?" said Bob.

She then blushed as she yelled yes."It is fine. Z always want new stuff so I don't mind spending some extra cash." said Bob.

She then gave him a hug and she said, "Hey is that thing that Don George is looking for?".Bob then turned his head and he saw it was staring at the window. "That is a Tepig Leaf. A male one." said Bob." How can you tell?" said Leaf." Pokedex. I think he likes Ash." said Bob." Or May's tits." said Leaf." No way.I mean a Pokemon and a human have a special bond which even Professor don't understand it." said Bob.

Then Don George caught him with a net and he burned it and he ran inside. Leaf then fell down and Bob caught her." Thank you Bob." said Leaf. 

She was blushing and Bob smiled," You are welcome.Do I still have to buy you some clothes when we get to Striaton City?"." Nope." said Leaf.

Then Don George ran past them and Bob sighed," Do you think Ash has this?"." We should go look for Z. She is pretty crafty." said Leaf." She wouldn't go that far. She'll get hungry." said Bob." Don't you need some supplies because Ash will catch Tepig. It is obvious." said Leaf." Okay.Lets go get some supplies." said Bob. The two went to the market.

Inside the club,Ash was shaking hands with his opponent.Then the black Pokemon came in and it tackle Ash." Ash!" the two girls yelled.

Then Oshawott blasted Ash with water and it was a Tepig with rope around his mouth." So cute!" said the two girls in unison." Oh it is the Tepig." said Don George." What do you mean?" said Ash." He was left by his trainer and he was lost since then." said Don. Tepig then licked Ash and Ash said," You want to come with me?". Tepig nod his head and Ash caught it." Tepig is trusted with good hands." said Don.

Bob was carrying bags full of food." Leaf. Where are we meeting the others?" said Bob." We are still looking for Z remember. " said Leaf." Oh yeah." said Bob." Okay so where do you think where Z is?" said Leaf." Somewhere where food is free." said Bob.

Then the two saw a group of people and Z with some knights." I found her." said Leaf.

Then Bob placed the bags and he grabbed his partner." Bob! I was eating!" Z yelled." Let the girl go! She is listening to Team Plasma." said a man.

He was a 6 inch taller than Bob and he look a random trainer." I really don't my sister listing to team Plasma. She is just here for the food anyway." said Bob." Is this true Z?" said the random trainer." Yeah N. He is right.He is my best friend and brother." said Z

Z walked over and she look in the bags." Are we having your famous soup?" said Z." You will see." said Bob." I want to challenge you to a battle Bob." said N." Sure I like a good battle." said Bob." Each of us will use 2 Pokemon each. Sound fair?" said N." I'm game." said Bob.

Ash was walking with Tepig,Oshawott, Pikachu,and Pidove and Hilda and May." Do you think Bob will mind one more traveling partner?" said Ash." No way Ash! I mean Bob likes everyone." said Hilda.

They saw Leaf and Z with some bags." Hey Ash. You got a Tepig! I remember when Bob got his.Good times." said Z." Hey where is Bob?" said May." Well Ms. May. He is battling some guy named N." said Leaf." We get to see Bob in battle! Awesome!" said Ash.

Bob was looking back at his friends and he saw May." I better get some more stuff." Bob thought." Send out your Pokemon!" yelled N.

He had a Seismitoad and a Darmanitan on his side." Go Swampert and Manectric !" said Bob. The Mud Fish Pokemon gave a roared which scared Tepig and Oshawott and Manectric winked at Z." Good grief." said Z." Mud bomb on that fox and then hammer arm on that fish." said N."Manectic Thunder on that monkey and Swampert Hydro pump on Seismitoad." said Bob.

Darmanitan fainted as Swampert blocked the mud and he fired a hydro pump and then Bob yelled," Dragon pulse then hammer arm!" Seismitoad fainted as N said," You are good Bob. I see why you are a champion of enslaving Pokemon.You should set them all free." said N.

N walked off as Bob return his Pokemon. He walked over to his friends and he said," So I am going to go on a limb here and say that May is joining us."." Hook, Line,and sinker Bob." said Z." So lets get going to Straiton City then and Z since you made us go looking for you.You are coming with me to get some more supplies." said Bob." Ah Man." said Z." I will come with you." said Leaf." Okay then so Ash, May,Hilda,and you Pokemon.Meet us by the town exit.We be there in a couple of minutes." said Bob." Got ya Bob." said Ash.

The 5 humans and Z were eating some of Bob's famous pancakes, Gengar was eating some fried potatoes, Manectirc, Swampert,Excadrill,Dusknoir,and Typhlosion were eating some Pokemon food and Ash,Hilda, May,and Leaf were eating some food as well." This is really good Bob. Maybe even better than Brock's cooking." said May." Nah. I can't beat Brock. He made some great food for me and Z before he left with Ash to go on his journey." said Bob." That was some good steak." said Z." This is really good Bob. I think you need to make this a recipe." said Hilda." Aw shucks. I was going to try to get it when we reached Castelia City." said Bob." We are totally going shopping when we get there right?" said Z." That would be fun Bob." said Leaf.

The two gave him some puppy dog eyes and Bob said," Okay maybe but Z go hang out with the Pokemon okay. I think Manectric want to talk with you." said Bob." But Bob!" Z whined." Z. You promise me you would try to hang out with Pokemon." said Bob.

Pokemon talk mode engaged.
Z sighed and she walked over to the other Pokemon." Z.You look well.Has Bob been taking care of you? I can beat him up for you." said Dusk." Thanks Dad! But I am fine." said Z." Wait! Dusk is your dad Z!?" said Drill." No Drill, Dusk just raised Z while Bob was training some other." said Ty." That is the truth. Especially with Gar." said Z." I take offense to that." said Gar." Say the ghost who eats potatoes like a hippo.So you like me yet? I was pretty bad ass in that battle earlier." said Man.

Human mode engaged.
Swampert walk over to his master and Bob looked over at him and pet him." So May, why are you travel through Unova? I don't think that there is any contests in Unova." said Bob." I came here to see Ash and some friends in the city near here." said May." Cool. Bob is take me and Z shopping tomorrow." said Leaf." Really? That is hilarious!" said Ash." My Ty is known to burn clothes without making any marks." said Bob.

Ash hid." I kid.He is a pushover." said Bob." So are you ready for the gym tomorrow guys?" said Hilda." You guys are enter the Unova tourney?" said May." Yeah. I am so pumped." said Ash." Actually me and Bob here are facing all 11 gym of Unova." said Leaf." I hear that is really hard." said May." I know those two can do but me but I think 8 is fine." said Ash." I am with Ash on this one." said Hilda." You guys are no fun. Better get some shut eye so we can be ready in the morning." said Bob. He then put out the fire and everyone went to sleep in their tents.

Next time,
Bob meets some of Ash's old friends and his younger sister at the mall plus the gym leaders.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment