Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Pokemon Adventure Unova part 1 Professor Juniper and Zekrom


This story will be about Bob's and Ash's travel through Unova.

The seaplane came into Nuvema Town's port. A boy about with black hair with a little bit of white in it stood outside of the plane." I can't believe he is finally here." said the boy.

Then a girl who was only wearing red and black came near him and she said," We could have been at the first gym by now Bob! I mean waiting for your friend to get here is stupid."." Zoe you need to more positive.I mean I promise him. I would go through this region with him." said Bob." You need to stop being some god damn nice all the time and the name is Z." said Z." I like Zoe. Why don't you like it the name?I think it is cute for you." said Bob." You know I hate being cute." said Z.

Z became a fox with the same color scheme." See you look adorable. Fox thinks so." said Bob." Why I should care what that shiny Pokemon thinks! I am so happy that you left him back at the lab." said Z." Nah I lied. The whole gang is here because the professor want the kids to see the Pokemon that I own." said Bob. 

Bob waited outside and he finally saw the boy. He had a Pikachu on his shoulder." Bob!" said the boy. Bob and him shook hands and Z gave a hug to his Pikachu." Ash? Who is this?" said a women.She look about 29 and she was standing next to a professor." Delia. This is Bob. He is a friend of your son." said the Professor." Correct Professor Oak.My name is Bob.This is my partner Zoe but she likes to be called Z for some reason." said Bob.

Z then went to the ocean." We got to go check in Ash so just wait here with your friend." said Delia." Yes Ash my boy." said Oak.

The two walked off as Bob went to grab Z." Z. Be nice to people." said Bob." But come on Bobby. You know I hate humans and some of your Pokemon." said Z." Do you hate me Z?" said Ash." No way Ketchum." said Z.Z then ran off as Bob went off after it.

Then a storm cloud came over the harbor. Bob then grab Z and he put her in her Pokeball." Ash!" yelled Bob.Bob then sent out his shiny Rapidash and he ran toward the harbor.

In the storm was the Deep Black Pokemon. Ash Pikachu was hit with a lighting bolt. The cloud was gone as soon as it came. Bob then return his horse Pokemon and he helped Ash up." Thanks but where is Z?" said Ash." In her Pokeball which won't be for long anyway lets get to your mother and the professor. " said Bob.

Then Z came out." I really do hate you Robert." said Z.

The group was at Professor Juniper jab who they met at the port.

Bob was outside the lab and he saw some kids walking to the lab.One was a boy who looked about 10 and the other two were girls who look 14." Must be some new trainers. I hope Ash is alright in there and also Pikachu." Bob thought.

The kids walked and they stood there. Bob then notice the ten year old walking toward him." So do you know where the Professor is?" said the boy." She is helping my friend's Pikachu." said Bob." Wait you look very familiar." said one of the girls." Wait are you Bob X, One of the best young trainers around our age." said the other." I am actually 16 years old.I guess Sinnoh took long than I thought." said Bob." Can I have your autograph?" said the boy.

Bob then signed the kid's papers as Ash came out with Pikachu." Is he alright Ash?" said Bob." Yeah but he can't battle for a while. Professor Oak and Juniper said Pikachu will be fine in a day then we can start heading off to the first gym." said Ash." Okay just tell that to Z because she can be a little bitch." said Bob." Yeah she can be." said Ash." What are you Ash Ketchum?" said one of the girl." Yes? Bob who are these people?" said Ash." The boy here is Trip and the tall girl is Hilda,a local and the other is?" said Professor Juniper." My name is Leaf." said Leaf.

Then Professor Juniper had a Snivy, Tepig,and Oshawott.Trip picked Snivy, Hilda picked Tepig,and Oshawott picked Ash.

Bob went over to Leaf and he asked her," You didn't get to pick a starter?"." Yeah and I got my starter before in Kanto." said Leaf.' You are from Kanto then?" said Bob." Where are you from Bob?" said Trip as he and Snivy were talking." I guess you can say Hoenn because that is where I start my journey." said Bob." What Pokemon do you have on you?" said Hilda." Bob here is a special case among trainers because he can carry over 6 Pokemon due to the fact he was 32 badges and he has stopped several evil teams." said Oak." Yeah and Bob promise to travel with me through out Unova because he has a favor." said Ash.

Bob walked outside and he saw Z in her human form." Where were you exactly?" said Bob." In the town trying to get free things." said Z." I should have guess knowing you." said Bob." So is Ash all right?" said Z." Yeah but we got to wait till morning till we can start going." said Bob.

She then grab his cheeks and said," No way Bob. We are leaving tonight!"." Pikachu needs a day to recover here and it is better to be healthy than dead." said Bob. Bob then walked off and said," You go on ahead. I'll catch up."

He walked inside the lab as Z ran off with tears." That idiot!" Z yelled.

Bob was outside with Hilda,Leaf,and Ash." What are we doing here?" said Leaf." Well since Trip left already,I want you guys to see my Pokemon and I thought here would be the perfect place." said Bob.

He then threw 6 Pokeballs in the air and out came a shiny Gengar,a shiny Manectric,Typhlosion,Dusknoir, Excadrill, and Swampert." These guys are awesome!" said Ash.

Ash went over to the powerful Pokemon and Hilda went over to Bob along with Leaf." So this is your full team you brought with you?" said Hilda." No until me and Ash get to Striaton City, this is the team I have on me." said Bob." But Bob, what about your Rapidash and Z?" said Ash." I return Pony this morning and Z is." said Bob.

He then ran off as he yelled," Keep an eye on them okay."

Bob was in the town and he was tryoing to find his best friend." Now where would Z be?" said Bob. He look and he asked everyone if they have seen any girl with red and black on her.Some guy said he saw a girl near the harbor and he thanked him.

He saw Z sitting on the pier and her feet in the water." Hey Z." said Bob." You! What are you doing here?" said Z.

Bob sat down next to Z and he said," I came looking for my best friend." said Bob." I thought you would be with Ash." said Z."He is with the others back at the lab and knowing Gar, he'll be here soon." said Bob." So is he your best friend?" said Z." I just told him that so he doesn't eat the buffet.You are my best friend Z don't you dare forget that okay." said Bob.

Then he was tackled by his Gengar and he fell into the water." Gar! We were having a moment." said Z." Gar?" said Gengar.

Then Bob got out of the water and he started to shiver." Do you have any spare clothes on you?" said Bob." No but didn't you leave your bag back at the lab." said Z." Yeah. What is your point." said Bob." We will go get it." said Z." I am coming with you two so you don't go eating all the fries in town and shop and use your looks to get things." said Bob. Bob then fainted as Gengar and Z carried him back to the lab.

Bob was by the campfire which Typhlosion made and he felt warm." You went to go look for her?" said Hilda." She looks like your little sister." said Leaf." No way. Z and my sister are complete opposite in any thing you can think of." said Bob.

He then started to fall asleep." Ash, do you mind we set out for Accumula Town in the morning?" said Bob." Um sure. I just need to get my Pokedex." said Ash." Good." said Bob.

He fell asleep and Hilda asked," Doesn't he need a pokedex as well?"." He came here yesterday and he got his Pokedex and enter the league here." said Z." So he was been here before?" said Leaf." Yep just a couple of months ago right before the Sinnoh league tournament." said Z.

Z fell asleep next to her master." So they are just friends?" said Hilda." What do you mean?" said Ash.

He had return Typhlosion and he put out the fire." Good night ladies." said Ash." So what do you think?" said Hilda." You mean asking them to let us join them but what if they say no?" said Leaf." I know  that you have a crush on Bob since you saw him in the Kanto League three years ago.So ask him okay and maybe we can see in person." said Hilda.

She then fell asleep and Leaf said," Okay I'll ask."

Bob was ready to go and Z was super hyper." I can't believe we are finally leave this town." said Z." I told you to be nice to other people and you saying mean things like that won't get you a boyfriend. " said Bob.

Z then looked at her master and he smiled and Z asked," So where is Ash?"." Getting his Pokedex and that takes a long time you know this." said Bob.

Then Bob saw Ash with Hilda and Leaf." Hey girls." said Z." Do you mind if we travel with you through Unova?" Leaf yelled.

Bob walked up to her and he said," Sure. I don't mind at all." She blushed heavily and Hilda said," Lets get to Accumula Town then!"." I totally agree with this girl." said Ash.

Ash ran off along with Z as Hilda try to chase him and Leaf and Bob said," This will be something you being getting to use too."." I'll be fine Bob." said Leaf. The two ran after the group.

Next Time,
Ash gets two new partners and Bob gets a challenge                     

No comments:

Post a Comment