Friday, July 26, 2013

Crossover High part 5 The field trip

Bob P.O.V
I really do hate Lady Luck sometimes.I mean I am stuck at Revolution's football stadium and if that isn't bad enough, I am stuck with Jess,Ruby,the football team, and all the popular kids.Lady Luck really hates me. I hate my luck sometimes but then I realized I just hate football and them and that thing. I was in the bleachers as they were learning about something. I got a call from Ruby and I wonder how she got my number in the first place." Yeah?!" I said." Bobby! Where are you anyway? I miss you so much and since Jade isn't here.We can make some sweet love." said Ruby. I can't hold a grudge on someone because I can forgive and forget so I answered with," Somewhere. You have fun okay.And screw you." I hung up and took a nap.

After 5 freaking minutes, I got a call from someone." It better not be Ruby or this place will burn down either way." I said. I got no sleep due to the fact that after me and Jade had her talk, I was stuck in her room which she share my sister,her cousin, and Sam. I literally got no sleep due to girl talk. It was Ash and I picked up," Yeah Ash? I am trying to get some sleep okay? I said." Where are you know Ms.Sunshine?" said Ash." At the football stadium,someone gave our football obsesses teacher this great idea of spending the whole day here and I was roped in because I got stuck in the group." I said." Wow, that really does suck man.I mean you have never like football. I am with your girlfriend plus friends in the ancient district of town.You should sneak out, I mean your parents all ready taught you this and you know all the history right?" said Ash. I slapped my self on the head for forgetting that and said," I'll be down there soon.Don't move." I put my phone and gave Principal Football head the bird and walked out and he yelled.

I was outside the stadium with my principal yelling and I walked to the ancient district.The ancient district has many old ruins such as the pyramids and dinosaur bones.I always loved coming here do to the fact this is where I got my powers plus I love ancient history. I saw my girlfriend waiting for me.She was wearing her pink shirt and jeans due the coldness she was shivering.I just have gotten used to it because I come here a lot." Hey Jade, how long have you been waiting for me anyway? You must haven be cold out here.I am so sorry." I said. She was shivering and said," Only a few minutes after Ash called you at the football stadium." I gave her my jacket and I said," Come close to me so you won't freeze so you want to get a cold and miss this trip." We walked into the district as I tried to find Ash.

Jade P.O.V
I loved my boys kindness to me. He is always so caring and nice to me and everyone else beside Ruby for a reason. I led him to where is his cousin was and we were in front of the aliens site.I never this about Bob till that moment as he went crazy." Bob.Are you alright?" I said with great concern." This is the place where I got my powers four months ago.This place was famous for alien sighting back in the 1940s" said Bob.I looked around and said," Here? You must be joking Bob! Here! Of all places here!And how did you know that". Bob then nod and point to something in the ground. It said the birthplace of Power and the sightings picture." You wrote that here?" I said." Yeah so when I come back one day with you I can show you the birthplace of Power and I had a lot of free time when I was here." said Bob. I was touched by that then Bob's phone started to ring." Who is it?It better not be Ruby or there will be blood." I said."It is Ash. He says our class is at some sort of concert at the stadium." said Bob." He was here when he called here. I didn't see him leave at all." I said.

Bob then ran off to the source of music playing. I saw him standing there after running after him and saw the football stadium packed."Okay I am confused.So what is happened?" I said." It is one of my villains Siren." said Bob. I know that bitch.She tried to kiss Bob but he stopped her with his icy breath." But didn't you put her in jail?" I said." Sometimes villains escaped but I locked the prison really freaking tight.Who could have broken her out?" said Bob. He had deep concern in his eyes and Ash came running." There you two are.I was looking around the whole town looking for you two lovebirds." said Ash." But you call us here? Hey where are Danny,Sam,Sora,Kairi,Ben,and Ester?" I said." Don't know. They were just gone in a flash like you were Jade." said Ash. Then Bob said," Stay here Jade and Ash keep her safe. I got something to do and I need to be alone." He ran off toward the stadium as Ash said," What is with him?"." I don't know but do you want to find out?" I said." Yeah but first follow me back to my grandma's place." said Ash. We ran there as Bob ran toward the stadium.

Bob P.O.V
I ran inside the stadium and then jumped toward the top floor and became a mouse as I saw Siren came near me. She has like a siren from Greek mythology except not a fish. She had long flowing red hair which is used for killing men. Her body was used for getting men and it isn't as hot as a succubus I can tell you that much. She wore clothing to attract men but me. She hates other women even to not teaming up with them to kill me.She has great dedication.She past me as I sighed and saw her jumped down to the crowd. I then became a atom as I flew down as saw my classmates but my friends in the standing with helmets on.

I then became myself as I saw Siren turn around." Hey if isn't Power. My rival and lover." said Siren. I grab my staff and said," Free these people now Siren!And we are not lover!". She came up to me and said," Always so assertive.It is one of your best things about you. You'll never a girlfriend that way." I blushed heavily as she touched my body." You smell like a warrior fresh out of a battle. You have the courage of a lion. You are cute then a newborn baby." said Siren. I was blushing but then I sense her hair moved and I jumped out of the way." You are so going down Siren and then you will free these kids." I said." Try living as a kid okay for me and being a cutie?" said Siren.

Her hair was swords sharpen for battle and I blocked them with my staff but then one hit my right leg.I fell down as she stood over me with a death and loving glare." I guess this is your end. Guess Power will never find true love and here is a kiss." said Siren. I then stood up even with pain and pushed her back." But how are you still standing after a stab to the foot and poison?" she yelled.I turned my staff into a sword and said," Because for the love for my girlfriend!" I cut off all her hair and she fell down screaming.I put my sword away as it grew back and she stood back up and spoke," Power. You have gotten strong I can tell.I see that Siren was too weak for the all mighty Power.". That wasn't her voice." Who are you? And why are you invade Siren's body?" I yelled." You already know me Power and I want you served to me.Her body was perfect.I am the Boss." said Boss." Who are you? And what do you want with me?" I yelled." You will soon find out my identity soon Power and be forewarn your next fight won't be easy." said Boss. Then Siren and her control were free from the students. I got Siren to the police as they thanked me for stopping her and then I flew off.

I got a call from Jade as I was flying." You were awesome Bob. Even though that slut try to seduce you." said Jade. I smiled and told her," You did here my finish blow right?"." It was so cheesy by the way." said Jade." I heard it from a guy in at the football stadium early and want to try it out." I said with honest in my voice." So can you met me at your grandma's building?" said Jade. I stop as I looked around and saw I was in China." I be there in a minute." I said. I flew back and said," I got to start paying attention while flying."

I was in front of the Hope company and enter through the front door. I saw a sign that said, Follow me Bob X. I knew that was Ash's handwriting from the time he send me fight requests online when we were kids and I always beat him badly but he never gives up.Truly a brave man. I follow the sign to the training hall and enter as per norm. I then saw a battle suit with the symbol of Power on it." I made it for you sonny boy." said a voice. I turned around and saw my grandmother." Where is Jade?" I yelled." My boy, I know you would be our family heir to the company." said Lee. She led me to the suit as I was forced into.The suit was mold to my body and I stood there." What did you just to do me?! And where is Jade?!" I said." I gave you a little help in your fight against the boss." said Lee." You know who the boss is?" I said." He is the man who judges many superhuman like yourself.I am going to be your mentor in making our company even greater." said Lee. The suit went onto his arm as a watch and I was alone.

I woke up next to Jade who was worried." Bob what happened to you?"You went missing after you flew off. said Jade." I don't know because it was kinda of a blur.Hey where are we anyway?" I said.I looked around and saw I was in Jade's room at the hotel." You were out cold in the park when you were finished with that Siren girl.I brought you here and you just woke up." said Jade. I got up and then walked toward the hot springs and saw that the boys were empty due they were peeping. I jumped in and notice that watch from the dream was on my arm." Was is it a dream or I don't remember it." I said.

Next time,
Bob fights the next boss's fighter  

No comments:

Post a Comment